1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
In the year 2015, all of life seemed to come to a complete halt, the world wiped of its human existence leaving a primal age of creatures to fall over the land. Most animals kept in captivity died, others mutated and managed to escape. Canines got the worst of it, their bodies horrifically deformed and dangerous to anything that crossed their path. Only one species had managed to properly thrive in this wasteland of a world, domestic felines.

The year is now 2020 and a small group of felines have managed to come together to survive in the world, their only hope of surviving. Eating birds or mice had resulted in mutation amongst them, however they are very minimal and livable. Fish seemed unharmed due to remaining in water, these three major food sources, outside of any wild grown fruits have become their common meals. Join their journey to the ends of the earth, exploring just what a land without human beings means.

Welcome to the Prophecy of the Red Moon. . .

Available Mutations: small horns, multiple tails(no more than 3), larger or smaller than average(nothing too drastic), blindness.

Act 1: Travelling to the City
(taking place within the states, more specifically California up in the lower mountains of Yosemite National Park.)

Commander: (1/1)
The leader of the regiment, Their word is law and is to be followed properly to avoid death. Every Commander is blessed with 5 lives to best lead their group. The current Commander of TPR is Elkstar.

Captain: (0/1)
The second in command and the one to take over the role of Commander. This acts as a deputy and aids with patrols and or leading the clan when the Commander is sick or away.

Medics: (0/2)
The medicine cats of the group, they are well endowed with medical knowledge and will aid the group when they are sick or injured. They have the closest connection to Starclan.

Witch Doctor: (0/2)
Felines that work best with poisons and making anti-venom from any mutated creature. These felines have no connection to Starclan but are very much knowledgeable in poisonous herbs and venoms.

Warriors: (unlimited)
The protectors and hunters of the clan. They make up the majority and work dutifully to ensure their home and group is safe! They take on Tyro's to train into fine warriors.

Tyros: (unlimited)
Apprentices of the group. Once a kit reaches the age of 6 moons they become a tyro and train diligently to become warriors.

Kits: (max 5)
The young paws of the group, they remain with the den mothers until they reach the age of 6 moons to become tyros.

Den Mother: (max 4)
Queens who are expecting or spend their duties watching and caring for kits. They can be either male or female!

Elders: (none currently)
While this is a long standing rank within the group and any clan they have come across, in this day and age, it is extremely rare to meet an elder that managed to live past their warriorhood.

Name:(warrior or rogue names allowed)
Rank:(high ranks are a first come first serve basis and must have knowledge on the rank)
Personality:
Appearance:(can be a picture or written description)
Mutations:(if you choose to have any)
RP Example: (doesn't need to be massive but must match the book third person/past tense theme)

1. Welcome to this thread! This is for anyone who loved the warrior cat series and wish to join on a unique and different roleplay based around it! I hope you all come to love this story as we write it out!

2. The theme of this roleplay is going to be fairly dark and gritty, expect heavy gore and even death. It is certainly rated M for gore, horror and language.

3. You will be limited to two characters! I want everyone to be able to focus and properly develop their characters for this roleplay! My hope is that the next person(who rps the captain) can take it on for a new Gen and a new prophecy!

4. Have fun! Please note that there will absolutely be no dirty roleplay in this RP! If you wish to do so then simply take it to your pms!

5. Respect the ranks and the character limit! I want everyone involved to have the chance to play an important role in this prophecy!

6. Keep an eye on the constantly updated "In character News Board"! This will give small details on where we are at or if anyone becomes mates/is expecting kits!

What are Drakens?
Well they are mutated canine species that host sharp claws and dangerously sharp teeth. Their back is riddled with spikes and their tail becomes Length and almost usable like an arm or hand. They are larger than average size and blind. However, they rely heavily on sound, it is unknown if they can smell. These are the biggest predators to the group and any other creature still living.

Last edited:
Regiment's Commander

Elkstar

Personality:
Known as a hardheaded and headstrong leader, Elk takes his position seriously in hopes to keep his group alive as long as they possibly can. His goal is to settle down somewhere permanently unlike his predecessors failed to do in the past. With his quick thinking and strategic ideas, it is said he is smarter than the previous Commander, that he even managed to outwit the tyrant fool.
Appearance:
While Elkstar has no major markings on his brown coated body, he does have a few scars littering his back and face. He is of Maine coon decent, ears tufted and eyes a brilliant hazel hue.
Mutations: Two tails
"Don't make me bite."
Code by Jenamos

Regiment's Warrior

Otterleap

Personality:
Surprisingly optimistic despite the world they live in, Otterleap is a very positive feline who likes to see the good in others. She strives to work hard and be there for her clan as best she can, aiming to be a head warrior one day.
Appearance:
A light brown and short pelted feline with darker brown covering her face, paws and tail tip. She has a white neck and chest and her eyes are a pretty blueish green color.
Mutations: small horns on head
"Don't make me bite."
Code by Jenamos

Last edited:
✨ In Character News Board: ✨
(Constantly updated as we progress)

Depending on everyone's preference we can also make this a pm group RP!

a tentative track if this is still open ! i'm still on the fence but i adore warrior cats and i have way to many character concepts that i need to go through and pick which two i want to use more lol