3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Modern, Sci-fi, Horror, Hetero, Yaoi, Anthro, Drama, Crime, History
original.gif

Welcome

This is my non-redstar request thread and I have three plots here to show you.

Important note: Do not post here! Contact me by PM!
Rules:

1) I only rp on the forums, so no PM, E-Mail, Skype, or any other alternatives.
2) I need a partner that can post at least one paragraph, absolutely no one liners.
3) If your main posting style is first person, then we will not be compatible.
4) You must have decent literacy for me to understand, i'm not asking for masters, just do your best.
5) If you lose interest, need a break, etc, then tell me and I will understand. I will not bite, I promise.
6) You have an idea? Then drop it in Pm, I am more than willing to listen.
7) Iwaku rules applies.
8) We are here to have fun, and it shall be so!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are fandom plots, all of them are M x F, I prefer to play the female roles.

Sinister Design
Five Nights at Freddy's- Security x Technician
Congratulations, after undergoing the selection process and reviewing your recent interview, we are proud to inform you that you are officially hired at The Royal Pizzaria! You have chosen the position of Night Security, and as such, this memo will provide what we expect from you. As Night Security, it will be your job to keep careful inspection inside of the property from 12 Am to 6 Am Mon-Fri. You are free to patrol the building, but there are certain areas you are not allowed to be in. Another thing, the animatronics tends to move around, they are equipped with advanced technology that allows them to walk around. They tend to travel to the forbidden areas, out of your way as you do their job, but on the chance you encounter them...do not approach or touch them under any circumstances. Stay away from the forbidden zones, and do not interact with the Animatronics. Golden Crown Entertainment are not responsible for any injuries or fatalities caused by on site accidents...you signed the contract after all. The Royal Family is happy to have you, and good luck! You are going to need it...

Awakening
Final Fantasy-Herald x Hero
The world has been saved from the brink of destruction by a hero that has slain the 5 demon beasts along with a deity crystal. Civilization has moved on with the deity as guidance, however, that peace has been disturbance when a sign of reemergence of the demon beasts. YC is part of chosen warriors to prevent that from happening, and they found MC as a herald to the very beasts that plagued the world. YC doesn't kill her, deciding to help her discover the truth about the beasts.

Queen's Paradise
Resident Evil- Leon x Ashley
It has been a year since the events of RE4, and Ashley hasn't been the same since being kidnapped and almost used as a weapon. She has been having terrible nightmares and having trouble sleeping. In order to help her, she is taken into a special retreat, and Leon accompany her there. They have escaped one nightmare, but another has found itself into their supposed paradise.

Last edited:
here we are, the plots are up there for your choosing

These plots are still open, and you can choose them!

there are these plots that are still for free

Just wanting to give a quick update

the plots are still up there!

the plots are stillopen

I have the three plots still open