The pleasure is mine...

C

Conviction.

Original poster
Greetings and salutations. It goes without saying that I am a newcomer. Not to the RP world, rather to this community. I am a United States Marine so at times it can be difficult to juggle between my commitment and RP. However this being said I still desire to become an active member and weave together quite a few enthralling RP's. I hope in due time you will all grace me as we clash our creativity to formulate intriguing concepts within the coming months.

You have a way with words good sir! ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku Conviction. I am Celeste! :D

I can't wait to see you around and get to know you. If you need anything,just want to chat, or have a question feel free to message me. =]

Wow. O///O That was so gentleman-like and sincere! STAY FOREVER! :D

By all means, weave them! We already have a many good ones in the forums but the more the merrier!

Oh, and hi! Welcome to Iwaku! I am Iliana and its great to meet you, Marine Guy, Sir! *salutes*

If theres anything you need, let me know and I'll be glad to help you, kay?

I have just met you in the Cbox, but allow me to formally welcome you to the community, Good Sir. :D

Thank you all for your sincerity. I am in the process of working on a post. Preferably I originally sought a thread already active. So that I may meld with the community and delve into already convened members. But sadly I am having trouble navigating the open thread section. No doubt due to user error. Perhaps I will stimulate and entice a few readers. Conjuring creativity that will serve as a cesspool of inspiration for those who care to entertain me with a post of their own.

Once more; thank you for your sincere yet warm words.

A Marine, eh? The ladies will be all over you.

Well, you have half the girls swooning over your gentlemanly prose already so I suppose I shall have to hold strong.
Welcome to Iwaku, by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you.
We have a couple of people in service here, so you'll by no means be alone and a busy schedule should not deter you from having a good time here with us.

You seem to be doing just fine at finding everything, but if you need and help or have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hahahhahahaha, pretty much echo what Kitti said for me. XD Welcome to Iwaku, Conviction. We're glad to have you!

Welcome, Conviction. I'm October *Bows deeply* nice to meet you. I see you already got a game going, awesomesauce. I see you are very articulate with your words. I am more articulate in RP posts, kinda like Ozzy Osbourne is with singing and speaking : )

Anyway

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you for the hospitality. It is much appreciated. I do hope to meet you all soon IC sooner rather then later.

*Salutes* Hey there. You're not the only serviceman on the site, but it's always a pleasure!

I'm Ozzie. Welcome to Iwaku, and let me know if I can do anything to help you out!