The Plague

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"First of all get out of MY cabinets! Second of all, I told you I was working as a mentor for construction!"

"No, I have every right to." he said, sliding a badge out of his jacket. It was cold and made out of metal. He was part of the watch team, they're part of higher districts and then they would watch lower districts. He was very keen with his hands and eyes. " It doesn't matter what ranking. I just search and find." Charles said. They search for anything, stolen items, spies, your bags, your house, and your personal life. They keep everything in check.

Skyler sighed, "bedrooms that way" she said pointing to the back

"not into girls-Oh! You mean the things you stole are under your bed?" he said walking past her to reach to the bedroom.

(Well this is going to be the second RP I have ever been in so..... here it goes. :) )

A tall well built figure could be seen wandering in from the distance. "Where am I now? I've been walking for what seems like weeks." the man spoke in low tired voice. His cloths were soaked and tattered from being out in the weather for days on end. His face was blood stained from fighting off the infected. "Clare where are you?" he said half out of it. The man walked into the fence that protected District 2 and stumbled backward "Clare are you here?" The man gripped the fence with one hand and looked off into the town with little life in his eyes. "Clare!" he called out hoping to see the person he was searching for.

"Charles...we have someone at the gate. Check them and let them in." charles' walky was buzzing with his bosses voice. "Kay. ..check with you later." he said leaving the apartment complex.
Charles ran to the gate. "Sir? you okay?" he said picking up by his shoulders. Charles brought the man up to his work space. The snow was going down hard, from where his window showed. "What's your name?" Charles asked as ge dabbed a hot towel on his face to warm him up.

The adrenalin that kept the man going began to wear off and exhaustion started to takes its toll. "My name...... is Aaron Buke.......I'm looking for my daughter Clare is she here?......wait where am I?" a panicked confused look rushed onto Aarons face. Something of note was a tag on Aaron's coat that read "District 14 second class engineer."

"Oh...well, its extremely cold. Probably didn't make it." he said bluntly as took out a medical kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.