1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Scifi, Magical
Hi there :) I've been wanting a Pokemon RP lately and I had this idea about a secret society of trainers that meet within the forests of a custom region I'm imagining.

So as an option, I was thinking the players would be beginner trainers who get their Pokemon partners and are initiated, become involved with, or are drawn to the secret society called the Pkmn Circle. They either are unsure of the society or they want to join in on their cause. Meanwhile, they are along on their journeys to get badges and such.

Another option, is that the players are the ones who create the circle for their own reasoning and attempts to investigate them are made by the NPC's and my own characters.

Maybe the circle aims to take down the wealthiest kingdom which could be governed by a tyrant family of Pokemon trainers or maybe they have other plans for the region.

Perhaps the kingdom is preparing for war with the other villages, or the region itself is in harmony and the secret society are the ones rebelling in some way? Maybe the kingdom actually has a benevolent ruler and the other villages are the ones causing issues? Or maybe they just know something that everyone else doesn't?

Fortunately, there are many hidden locations on this heavily forested region which makes for a perfect setting for the secretive theme.

image0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Galgallin
Yayy thanks for your interest :D Nice to meet you Reshy!

Reactions: Reshy134
Hmmmm.....you know what...I'll toss my hat into the ring as well.

Reactions: True North
Hi Blackangel :D Thank you for your interest!

So will it be like more modern or more medieval/middle-ages?

Good question, it can be either or really :)
It could be modern with medieval architecture that has been preserved and the region lives traditionally.

Any new updates?

I'm working on the signup now :)

Welp, the Ooc is nearing completion! Just need to work out the plot :)
Did you guys have a preference out of the options I mentioned?

I am intrigued i would suggest the 2nd or 3rd option.

I'm interested!!!

Welcome to you both! The OOC is here :D