The Pianist

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bees

Original poster
Hiya

So I have a bit of an idea that I would like to try out. The setting is a large city like Paris, NY, London, but it can be either those or made up, I don't mind. The premise is that there is muse 1 and muse 2 we can call them. Muse 1 is a university student who has traveled far to come to school. They want to take this opportunity to really get out and see everything. Muse 2 plays an instrument like the piano or maybe even something else at a local bar scene, maybe alone or in a band, I'm flexible with this.

I'd like to continue plotting with someone because I want a budding relationship to happen out of this but I'm not sure how just yet. That's where putting my head together with another creative soul would really help. Either character can be whatever gender, that's also pretty flexible.

Let me know if the idea of plotting more on this is appealing because I think there are a multitude of ways this can go and in a multitude of time periods, settings, whatever we please.

Thanks for reading. :)

I would be happy to develop this with you. I have a good knowledge of New York City a little less of London, and even less of Paris. Still it sounds like an awesome sort of beginning for a film Noir sort of thing or even Victorian setting.

I would prefer to play fxf and I post at least once per day and often more. I also tend to write at least two of so paragraphs.

If you'd like to discuss more with me feel free to shoot me a PM.

Regards,

Ysolde

Status
Not open for further replies.