The Pheraxis Saga: Lichdom OOC/Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
@solReaper Added insight at your request.
And dropped the multiclassing idea. Got confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rune Alchemist Kidnapped by Diabolists? Summoned a demon? I smell potential drama! Is it okay if Psykano and Ilya become sworn enemies (or allies) later on in the RP?

Hmm~
I just now realized how similar their respective pasts were xD

I'm up for either a sworn enemy thing, or them becoming reluctant allies~

@Windsong
Many thanks and accepted! As stated before, I'll have the relevant stuff posted up either tomorrow or the day after.

And now we wait...

And now we wait.jpg

ad4c245204a160893cc04da3e71ae4dc59214cab1e77b2c2ff3c8df2c6a14d1e.jpg

Not fair....

Anyway, I have but two more questions to ask:

1. Can blood magic enhance normal sorcery (as in, a hemomancer like Sitis or Orrib has the manipulation of blood, but can also use that to power up normal sorcerous spells) like it supposedly does in Dragon Age?

2. Who will play Garibaldi or his minions with a voice? I would like to be able to talk to someone else simply evil.

Well, Orrib has found a way to use blood to make Runes, a type of spell normally only found in Sorcery. He needs the Blood Seal to make them, though, and these runes are different from those in Sorcery.

Point is, what you said, Mr. V, wouldn't be too far from making sense, I think.

Well, Orrib has found a way to use blood to make Runes, a type of spell normally only found in Sorcery. He needs the Blood Seal to make them, though, and these runes are different from those in Sorcery.

Point is, what you said, Mr. V, wouldn't be too far from making sense, I think.

It is really the principle behind Blood Magic in Dragon Age. While some spells were unique, most were just ways to empower normal magic (I think supercharging spells used health rather than mana, I don't know).

It is really the principle behind Blood Magic in Dragon Age. While some spells were unique, most were just ways to empower normal magic (I think supercharging spells used health rather than mana, I don't know).
I have no idea either. Don't know much about Dragon Age since I only played the first one and hated it to death.

I have no idea either. Don't know much about Dragon Age since I only played the first one and hated it to death.

That bad, huh? I've heard the first two (Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening) were good, but that the second one sucked because it took away a lot of RPG elements. Just can't satisfy nerds when you take away their rocket-propelled grenades...

That bad, huh? I've heard the first two (Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening) were good, but that the second one sucked because it took away a lot of RPG elements. Just can't satisfy nerds when you take away their rocket-propelled grenades...

I liked the second better than the first :/
I'm in the minority here though, I guess. It was sort of like a medieval Mass Effect with magic as far as I'm concerned. The first...eh, it was fine, but it was too slow paced I guess, and the only characters in it I really liked was Morrigan xD

I liked the second better than the first :/
I'm in the minority here though, I guess. It was sort of like a medieval Mass Effect with magic as far as I'm concerned. The first...eh, it was fine, but it was too slow paced I guess, and the only characters in it I really liked was Morrigan xD

I think that one of the major complaints was that it was more action-packed with a greater focus on combat. Sounds better to me, and I guess to you.

I think that one of the major complaints was that it was more action-packed with a greater focus on combat. Sounds better to me, and I guess to you.

Definitely a plus for me. I couldn't play the first after playing the second because it felt to...slow.

and the only characters in it I really liked was Morrigan xD

From what I understand that also puts you in the minority. Everyone I know that played it hated Morrigan. Hence the popularity of the 'slap morrigan' mod

Definitely a plus for me. I couldn't play the first after playing the second because it felt to...slow.

That happens. No issues.

Bioware in general has hit the spiral.

There's always the hope that Inquisition will be a comeback. And you can always play ME3 again and hope for a different ending.

From what I understand that also puts you in the minority. Everyone I know that played it hated Morrigan. Hence the popularity of the 'slap morrigan' mod

I could use something like that in other games. Friggin' Slap Shepard-While-He's-In-The-Moment-With-(Insert Crew Member Name Here) Mod...

Also, I'm thinking of a name change to go with a new Jump-In I might be starting soon, the idea being that if a lot of posts start popping up, someone can tag me without breaking character to alert me when I'm needed. Is this practical?

Well, Morrigan and Allistair. Those two were hilarious. Lelliana was just meh. As far as I was concerned she was some crazy religious zealot who was seeing things xP
Zevran...eh, he's alright. Kind of creeped me out, to be honest.
Eh, what was the Qunari's name? Sven? He was cool.

Seriously though, I don't know why everyone hates on Morrigan. She just needs a little love and she's not that bad of a person. That said, I have a thing for sneaky witch thieves :P

Well, Morrigan and Allistair. Those two were hilarious. Lelliana was just meh. As far as I was concerned she was some crazy religious zealot who was seeing things xP
Zevran...eh, he's alright. Kind of creeped me out, to be honest.
Eh, what was the Qunari's name? Sven? He was cool.

Seriously though, I don't know why everyone hates on Morrigan. She just needs a little love and she's not that bad of a person. That said, I have a thing for sneaky witch thieves :P

Keep it in the Mature section, Alchemist.

Status
Not open for further replies.