• Thread starter DisasterousConcubine.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DisasterousConcubine.

Original poster
Hello all.!!! I had a idea. ~

I have a open roleplay I am looking to do.

I am looking for a Phantom of The Opera roleplay, that is based five years after the incidences with Christine and Erik in the Opera house.

Basically, Erik fleed from the Opera house in the midst of turmoil with Christine. And he made a vow, that he would never sing again. WELL, then he meets someone, or rather. Someone meets him. A female, walks into the old Opera house. Noticing the dust ridden curtains, the old wooden stage... And the beautiful intoxication in which prevoked her. She's a amatuer singer, on her way to playing in Opera's, and musicals. Her name is Evangeline.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thunder cracked across the sky, illuminating the darkness within each alleyway and it's caressing demeanour. Evening, the mist that caressed the hard ground, became saturated as it was raining. Thick droplets drowned the grass, and it's leads. Even the flowers and shrubbery had had enough of their fill. A figure, walked down a unfamiliar road, before turning into the dirt rid alleyway, hair drenched underneath a cascade of a cloak, shadowing the figure's face. The satin clothing soaked until skin was felt raising beneath the fabric's intense feeling of chills causing pain to run down the back of it's spine. Before, a familiar shadow cast a great deal upon the small figure. It was the Opera house, it's wood broken, devoured by nature. Sweet intoxication of flowers, ivory and trust taking back it's beauty that had pleased the hearts of many... News had given so much about. Shivering, the figure encased itself, trying to reccieve the last bit of warmth from it's own skin; efforts futile at best. A head would turn, as soaken locks would stick to the side of a pale cheek....a small opening in the side of the Opera house would catch eye. It wasn't falible, but it was something... Scrunching downward the figure fled into the warmth. Picking the fragile body up, hands mushed the dirt from the folds of fabric. Looking up, eyes noticed the dim gaze of the dust covered chandelliere which hung in it's previous glory.

Walking closer, hands lets unfurled grasps against the wall, a tremulous face as feet made echoes in the midst of the basement, from underneath the Opera house's floor. Every soul was enchanted with the same spell that took Erik. Who emerged from the shadows, as he heard a echo through the halls. The closer the figure drew from the floor, to the stage, feet echoed as pertained into and onto the stage. The thick wood giving way to her footsteps, creaks and mashes shedding the signs of age. A graceful beauty in which been cast from it's time. Hair grew dry, clothing as well. And as the figure stood in the middle of the stage, eyes closed, only to illuminate and open. There was a crowd, the dust was gone and visions of the stage being lit up, men and women cheering in the impatience of escape...A voice opened, and rang out. Singing a song that grew fondly into her heart...

"If I could capture the moon.....
and paint a sky full of blue....
Fight scattered storms...
to light..the night...
If I could skip...along clouds
and hear the wind sing out loud...
Rewrite the rhyme....
And slow down time.....
I see a world....
Where every boy and girl...has all they need....
To live free....
and love...as they want...
Imagine a world....
that is kind...
With not a child...
Left behind.....
Where everyone....
Could share the sun.....
Life is only....a dream...
Dream with me...."

As the figure would sing, it's voice echoed through the halls...causing intrigue in the once familiar figure which still found refuge in the echoed and enchanted walls, which memories flooded pain....

Erik....He emerged, from the shadows. Listening to the power and vitality. The beauty in voice, captivated him... remembering what he used to be.
As he listened to the lyrics, as a officer burst through the door and screamed. The figure would fall back in astonishment and worry. The shrowd which covered it's face, fall back exposing that of a woman. In her grace, and beauty. She had brown locks, which were waved to caress and shape her face. Pale skin, and gentle chapped lips which adorned to pout perfectly. Eyes, ember green in colour, her soul peeking through sincerity. Her illuminated dream no longer but cold reality as she stood in wet fabric, her admiration of green hues and soft locks dimming to see the disrespectful man walking toward her with a hilt of sorts. A officer's band. Demanding she get out of the Opera house at that moment. She began to run, and he would run after her, catching her by her hair, jerking her back.

What would Erik do? Stand there? Let her get beaten? Or save her?

((So basically I'm looking for someone to play Erik. And his former self. I'm wanting to do a future , five years. I would like it to be a romance, where Erik finds love... ))

Attachments

• does-having-curly-hair-hurt-your-career.jpg
    does-having-curly-hair-hurt-your-career.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.