The Perfect Couple

Siren watched with mild interest as he walked off.
She shrugged and ate her last plate, then made her way to the common room.

Malfoy sat in his bed thinking about the girl.
"Siren." He said aloud. "How is it she took just completly distracted me. I'd comepletly forgoten about Potter, and the train. What a starnge girl." He finished in his head.
Draco turned over and closed his eyes.

He awoke from a dream he was having about Siren. He dreamed as he did often now, that he was killing Dumbledore. But, this time instead of hesitating, and Dumbledore killing him. Like the dream had gone since the first time he had it. This time Siren was with him, and the two of them together defeated the old fool.
"Now I'm dreaming about her?" He asked himself.
Begrudgingly he stood up and got ready to face his favorite class, or what was his favorite class. Malfoy did not know what kind of instructor Professor Slughorn was, but he had heard that he was a friend of dumbledore, so he must be oaf-like in nature as well.

Siren fell asleep easily that night.
She dreamed of the stars.

When she woke up, she took a quick shower, and went down to get some toast and orange juice.
She then made her way to her first class- Potions, with her new teacher, Slughorn.

She sat in her usual seat, right in front.

Malfoy noticed he was the only one in the dorm, and in the common room. He looked up at the clock, and realized he had no time for breakfast. He sprinted out the door, and towards the potions classroom. Thankfuly the classroom was only a few minutes sprint from where the Slytherin common room is. Malfoy stoped at the door, and took some time to catch his breath, and pull a comb out of his robe, and fix his hair which was out of sorts from his running.
Malfoy noticed Siren sitting up front. On the left of her was a Hufflepuff that he didn't recognize. He sat down to the right of her.
"I realize that the way I left you yesterday was probably wierd. And, I apologize. It was just Potter aproaching me when we were in the middle of a conversation kind of threw me. As much as I'd like to pretend it didn't-it did." Malfoy admited.

Siren smiled at him.
"It's alright. I figured you were upset."
She smiled and turned back to the front ofthe room.

"How did you sleep?" She asked, smiling at nothing.

Malfoy smilled his slanted smile.
"I slept fine." He told her, before pulling his books for the subject and awaiting the professor.
"Professor Snape was never late." Draco sighed.

Siren blushed deeply and looked over at Malfoy.
She didn't look embarrassed, besides the blush, as she quietly said;
"I think Professor Snape is rather handsome."
She smiled at him.
"Our new potions teacher can never amount to his greatness."
She said quietly, and sighed.