The Penultimate Superhero RP (OoC and Sign-Up Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I see what you did there mate haha) i agree . Ill use him later. Sucks that Captain America is taken i wasgonna go with a story that Cap actually did die in the explosion and the doctor wasnever shot so the serum was replicated into Caps wifes Peggy's blood stream and now his grandson Steven Buchanan Barnes , Peggy Remarried Bucky because he survived. So Bucky is an old man and ex-supersoldier. So Cap and Peggy have a grandson whos stepdad is Bucky and was born as Buckys child. He now works with shield as Captain America or Capt.Barnes.

Again dude, you don't have to follow comic logic. Pick a character, an alias, and reboot him/her into your own versions of the character. You don't need to reprint him/her exactly.

Understand where I'm coming from?

Uniform and without uniform

Attachments

• tumb-captain-america.jpg
    tumb-captain-america.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 2
  • abercrombie-hot-men-workout-dvd-college-jock-s-exercise-2902c-1.jpg
    abercrombie-hot-men-workout-dvd-college-jock-s-exercise-2902c-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3
Cool, just fill out the civilian sheet and we'll see how things go.

I'm hoping to start this soon, I just need people to get character sheets done and posted xD

Name: Steven Buchanan Barnes

NN: Bucky/ Cap.

Appearance: If not in Captain America Uniform then hes in a white tshirt brown leather jacket blue jeans and black combat boots.

Background: The doctor who made the serum survivedandmade more serums. One of which was injected into Peggy Carter who was pregnant withSteves child. Bucky came back from war and married Peggy. The boy was born David Rogers Barnes and was already a super soldier by the time puberty hit. The mantel goes in this order, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, David Barnes, and as of now Steven Barnes.

Already Captain America by inheritance.

Okay, this is good, but needs a bit more work. What I'd like to see is this:

• A little more expansion on the Background part, explaining a bit about his parentage and even just how he's dealt with life as a whole. I've said to use my sheet as a reference in building your character, so don't feel ashamed to have a good amount of detail.

• An image depicting how he looks outside of his costume/normal civilian appearance. The description you gave it great, but sometimes a visual compliments it even more (especially when speaking primarily about clothing choices)

• I'd also like to know more about his background, his origins and the reasons behind his powers are what the next sheet is for.

Background- His father David taught him how to fight he and his father were close. Stevens mother is Susan Crowe a librarian of special artifacts in SHIELD. Growing up Steven knew all about his lineage. He loved the idea of being the Captain.

When he was 16 he was shipped to ARMY/MARINE/AIRFORCE/NAVY BASE UNIT ORDINANCE OF SHIELD where he learned every single weapon and fighting style in the Northern continents and some Southern. He graduated SHIELD training top of his class. He followed orders when he started as a mere security intel level 6.

Steven works on call for SHIELD and in free time is a history teacher at a highschool. All of his relatives except his little sister Katie have passed on. At the moment Steven is on a 1 month SHIELD vacation so he can teach more. He teaches history at midtown high. No one outside of SHIELD knows about PROJECT PATRIOT( the Captain America mantle. Including the super soldier serum.)

Attachments

• article-0-0D70E96E00000578-731_634x504.jpg
    article-0-0D70E96E00000578-731_634x504.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 2
Alright, that works. Just edit it into your sheet and I'll be as content with it as a pig in mud ^3^

Meep im onatablet lolcan you be content with that please i really dont wanna do theextra work XC

Sure, when I update the CS bin I'll fix it in

You'll make it after your hero/villain has passed through their origins (for you, it would be when he first dons the suit/goes on the first mission as Cap. For me, it would be the first time he goes out crime fighting)

Ok so i was wondering could we tie our stories together with the fact im a history teacher at mid town and mid town is where spiderman goes to school lol and maybe eventually Cap will ask you to become a part of the special SHIELD metahumans task force.

Yeah, works for me. Since SHIELD is such a major organization, I'll be controlling it and the leaders. Same as any other major corporation/government group not controlled by a player.

So, we've got a ton of heroes it seems like. Now I just need to think of a few starting villains..

Any suggestions?

Its not to much "who wants to play who" as it is what villains you would like to see show up in the RP at somepoint.

Oooo Venom Carnage ANY of the Goblin Family hmmm Joker those are just the ones i love

Before I forget: I also need to see a sample post from you, @Lochlan

Status
Not open for further replies.