1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Sci-Fi and maybe a bit of Modern
Washington D.C. Of all places, Torin thought that maybe, just maybe, it would be to refuge camp that would last. You know, the capitol of the country with the world's strongest army? But as the man crept his way through the barren, strider infested streets of the giant city, he realized that there wasn't a safe place on Earth for anyone to take refuge in. No wall strong enough, no army tough enough to last through the god damned infested creatures.

But all that said, there was nothing he could really do, but make his way around and grab whatever supplies he could. He was scared out of his mind, though. Of course he was. He had almost been noticed by a few of the things. He kept his distance though, crept around corners and stuck to the shadows. It was interesting that the striders had a harder time catching note of him than most creatures. Torin liked to blame it on the died gore on his shirt from his first kill. He glanced at his chest, lip curling in disgust at the splattered remains, but he just shook his head and trekked on, looking for a clothing store he could get a spare set from.

When it came down to it, Torin was a tiny bit of a fashion geek, not that he'd really express that aloud. The man enjoyed a bit of clothing choice with his day and, if he could find the right store,he might be able to make himself a semi-decent looking outfit to make it through the damned apocalypse with. Nicely enough, after a bit of searching, he found one. A small store that seemed like it housed some decently fashionable clothing that he could take advantage of. The man stepped inside and breathed in the familiar scent of fresh, new clothes. Luckily the infection hadn't gone on long enough to fill every crevice with the stink of decay.

Tor wandered around the tiny store, keeping his guard up as he looked for any of them that may be wandering around, but after a nice, quick skim, he felt pretty satisfied that nothing was gonna jump out at him. So, that aside, he began to search around the store for something comfortable, fashionable, and easy to move in.

Surely God had finally left them, leaving the world to its own madness.

It had only been three days and Aaron had already been forced to fend off a few people who were desperate enough to try and grab his and Robin's supplies on top of killing a handful of corpses. He was struggling, left in the dark as he was trying to put all of the pieces together. The world was spinning out of control into absolute mayhem and he couldn't make heads or tails of it. Sure he had heard the reports of a virus spreading on the news, but nothing they reported sounded anything like this. They had sugar coated it, as always, thus rendering the world's populations completely ill prepared for the disaster to come.

So he opted to do the only thing he thought might get them to safety: head to the city. Washington D.C., the most protected place in the United States, or so he thought. Upon arrival, he and Robin quickly discovered the streets were barren of life and it had been completely evacuated. The single hope they had was dashed and he was left right back at square one. Luckily Robin wasn't so quick to lose hope.

"Don't worry, Aaron. We'll find someone. There has to be people left here. The army. Someone." She whispered words of reassurance from the small corner of an alley where they had sought retreat. She gave his arm a pat and all he could do was let out a heavy sigh as he ran a hand through his thick hair.

"I hope you're right," this was all he managed before a familiar groaning began to sound from around the corner. There was no such thing as a safe place anymore. Aaron lifted a finger to his lips, the two cautiously standing and beginning to make their way quietly for the opening back toward the empty street. Robin gripped his arm, hand resting on the knife at her hip. A lanky woman soon came into sight, and she could easily have been mistaken for an uninfected if it were not for the bloodshot eyes that stared them down. And then there was another growl, Aaron looking over his shoulder to see another blocking their way out.

"Shit shit shit shit-" he made a run for it, pushing the corpse out of the way and just narrowly avoiding his clacking teeth, dragging Robin behind him.

"A store, over there!" Robin prompted, leading him toward the front. Once there they ran in, Aaron closing the door quickly behind them and they pressed against the wall, trying desperately to catch their breath.

Torin, after bouncing around the tiny store a bit, finally found a rather decent little set of clothing. Black top, grey undershirt and casual blue jeans. A rather simple set that would definitely look good on him, though he worried about whether or not the dried gore on his current set of clothes really did help his advancements through the horde. With a small shrug, he passed it off and began to change, slipping completely out of his normal clothes, changing into a fresh set of underwear, and pulling on his new jeans. As he buttoned them, a loud crash sounded as the front of the shop opened and slammed shut.

The man, swift as a fox, grabbed his fire axe and wielded it before him, bare chested and slightly exposed, as another, seemingly older male, and a teenage female barged into his shop. As the two backed in, focusing on some striders that were gathering at the entrance. Torin quickly grabbed his 9mm gun from his bag and held it to the elder man's back.

"Don't move." He murmured, "I know you probably mean no harm, and I know you likely only need a place to call a refuge, but the last time I gave someone that, they turned and nearly killed me." Torin grumbled in the man's ear, trying to keep quiet, "I don't want to hurt you, I just want to make sure you aren't bit. Please understand."

He pulled back, still aiming the handgun at the couple and began to shove one of the check out desks in front of the door, backing into it and pushing it with his open hand and ass, barely managing to do so with his other hand occupied with the others. But with strenuous effort, he finally managed to barricade the door.

The pair had barely managed to breath when Aaron felt something cold press against his back. If there was not the threat of corpses outside, he would have let out a long string of frustrated curses. Robin remained silent, hard large green eyes widening as she looked between her brother and the other, practically naked, man who seemed a bit younger. Aaron looked over his shoulder, glaring eyes following him wordlessly as he moved around and began to awkwardly barricade the door.

"Do we look like we've been bit?" He questioned, frustration apparent in his voice at the unlucky string of situations being thrown their way. "Besides, why would that even matter?" Robin put a hand on his arm, giving it a squeeze to tell him now was not the time to get angry, averting her gaze into his arm so as to not get an eyeful. Aaron sighed in a way to gather himself, also not able to face the man fully in his barely clothed state. He let his hand raise in a gesture signaling they didn't mean any harm, but keeping on his toes should the other man try anything. If he had learned anything during these past few days it was that you couldn't trust anyone, not in a time like this. Humanity's ugly head had been raised.

"What are you doing in here? Shopping?" It could only be assumed they had walked in on him while he was changing clothes, perhaps. The taller man looked at him from the corner of his eye, giving an exaggerated raise of his eyebrow. The idea of someone shopping while they were currently in the middle of an Apocalypse was absolutely beyond him. "Look, we just need some time to figure our shit out, then we'll be out of your hair."

Last edited by a moderator:
Torin slowly approached the male as he continued to rumble on, but the female calmed him causing the elder to silence for a bit before speaking up again.

"What are you doing in here? Shopping?"

Torin let out a small chortle, but didn't respond as he began checking the two and patting them down, watching to see if any winces of pain ensued, but when there were none, Torin stepped back, leaving them with their weapons and confident that they were wound free.

"Look, we just need some time to figure our shit out, then we'll be out of your hair."

Torin just nodded, "Take your time.", he murmured, "As said, I'm not here to hurt you, just being cautious." The younger male turned and continued his previous activity of putting on his remaining clothes and finishing up the look quite nicely. Once finished, he strode over to the mirror and checked himself out. He was missing something, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Torin shrugged it off after a bit and sat back, observing the other two as they went about their business. After a few minutes, he decided to speak up. "Theres- uhh- a shotgun. Its behind the main counter with a box of shells." He pointed at the register across the room, "I would have taken it, but its not my type of weapon. To big... and loud."

Even before the world started falling apart, Aaron had not been a fan of strangers touching him- much less receiving a pat down. However despite the tightness in his stomach, he said nothing as he and his sister were looked over. At least he had not tried to disarm them- then they would have had a real problem. Though, he could not ignore the curiosity within him at the importance of being bit. Surely something like that would be unpleasant, but why it would pose as a threat over the weapons they held was uncertain.

"Thank you," Robin replied where Aaron was silent. They watched as the man walked away before sitting down and leaning against the wall to regroup. Aaron glanced up at the glass window, uneasily watching on as a few corpses passed by in search of something to munch on. "What are you thinking?" Robin broke the silence, jostling Aaron out of his thoughts.

"I...don't know. I guess all we can do is look around the city. Maybe try and find a radio somewhere." The pair looked back up, following his line of sight toward the counter. Aaron had already tried the gun route and quickly realized loud noises normally let to more corpses to deal with. "No...thanks. I think we're okay." He paused once again, keeping his eyes fixated on the younger man.

"Are you...with others?" Robin spoke up, knowing Aaron would never ask himself. Sure the world was shit and you couldn't trust anyone, but bigger numbers meant better hope for survival right? So long as you found the right people to stick beside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Torin kept his eyes just as locked on the elder as returned, examining his bright green eyes and somewhat wary features. Yet, when the girl spoke up, he glanced over at her before staring at the floor, hesitating for a bit and remaining silent. He did try returning to his family after all of this started. Yet, when he hit home, they weren't there. He suspected they probably went to evac, but the nearest city of refuge was D.C. Which seemed hopeless since the city was overrun. So he doubted he would ever see them again, but there was some comfort in a bit of hope. After a few more moments, Torin glanced back up to the pair and shook his head, a small groan escaping his mouth, "No. I've been alone throughout this so far.", he let loose a shrug and stood, absentmindedly looking through several of the racks of the clothes as he continued. "Err- It- Its not like I haven't met people, its just- I kinda lived under the influence of others most of my life. Its nice to be alone for once." After a little bit more searching, he shrugged and approached the two, plopping on a chair nearby. "I know there's safety in numbers, but people aren't as trusting or kind since the infection. So I keep my distance to avoid complications... I'm not much of a people person anyways."

Torin let loose a sad little smile, curiously observing the elder male as the other stared, noting the set of his shoulders, the muscle that was obvious on the upper torso, Tor let out a small, almost invisible, smirk. Its not that he was amused or anything, just this guy was awfully handsome and that was a rough thing to find during times like this, and when it came down to it, there weren't that many people left and-... The younger male managed to rip his eyes away and look about the room before gesturing to the two people before him. "What about you two? Any group you're with? Or are you guys stuck by yourselves?"

"Only you? You could have been killed!" Robin exclaimed, placing her palms against her full cheeks as she rested her elbows atop of knees. The idea of anyone being out there more than a day by themselves was so hard to wrap her mind around. She would have surely been dead if it had not been for her brother. Her green eyes switched between the two as she sat between them, poking her lips out as they seemed to be having some sort of odd staring contest until Aaron looked away. "You n' Aaron should get along well, then. He's not much for people either." She gave her brother a playful smile and he gently shoved the side of her head. Robin gave a glance down at her own spattered shirt and jeans, deciding it might be best to pack a few spare shirts.

"I'm going to get us some clothes, you just sit here for a while." She patted his leg as she stood, walking to browse the racks. Aaron couldn't help but smile softly as she left him to wonder just who it was that was taking care of who sometimes. Sure he took care of her, but he often thought she did a much better job tending to him. His attention turned back to the other man, sighing at the question.

"Just us. The only people we've run into up until now have tried to take what we have. It's a madhouse out there." Aaron muttered as he absentmindedly twirled a long curl around his index finger. "It's always just kind of been us, though. We're used to it." He paused, feeling himself growing gradually calmer from the stressed adrenaline. "Do you...live around here? I was hoping we might be able to try and ind a way to communicate with someone. I feel like there might at least be some sort of patrol on the look out for survivors." Or so he hoped.

Torin listened to the other male before letting out a heaving sigh, "I used to live a few towns over, with my family. When I moved out, I lived even further away. I mean, I have been here before once or twice in my life, but not enough to know Washington very well. Most of the time it was school field trips that brought me here.", the younger shook his head, "but I don't think you'll have any luck with people, I've been here for two days, looking for the refugee camp--...", Torin trailed off.

He had been here for a while. Washington was a much larger city than he had originally anticipated, the roads and paths had a strange way of twisting and curving in the most confusing of manners. Torin ended up getting completely lost during his tour of the city looking for the camp. And he did find it,but it was so overrun with striders that, even with the best of equipment, they wouldn't be able to get though or out of there alive. Though, the place, had the infected not taken it over, would have been a pretty nice place to stay and sit out the virus. It was a huge camp with large sections designated to housing, gardens, military, and even had a small---

Torin's thought halted, "You know... The refugee camp actually has radio systems. I mean, there's even a small radio tower there and I bet, if anyone is patrolling, you can send them a message through there. Though, I wouldn't advise it, its so large and vastly swarmed with striders that you would have no luck getting that message out alive.", Torin shook his head, "Though, as I said, I've been here for a while. You two are the first survivors I've seen. I doubt there is a patrol.". Another sigh escaped the man as he held out his hand, "I'm Torin, by the way, Torin Demalis."

Aaron listened intently, casually watching Robin as she browsed the wares and picked out various shirts. Though, his attention immediately snapped back to the other man at the mention of the refugee camp. He had never considered the place and noted it would definitely be worth checking out. While he had never been there before, he imagined they might be the closest location with some heavy duty equipment. He was about to ask, but it seemed he read his mind.

'Striders'... that must be what he calls the infected. It sounded a lot less gruesome and morbid than corpses, that was for sure.

"Aaron. And that's my sister, Robin," he reached out, taking the other man's hand and giving it a brief, but firm shake. "Could you...take me to see the camp?" His voice held a twinge of hope as he looked up at him from where he sat. They weren't many, but he could at least analyze the space and see if he could pin point a way to successfully infiltrate it. He hated to admit it, but maybe they also needed to consider trying to find others

"You boys ready to go? I don't know about you, but I'm hungry." Robin chimed in after walking back over, dropping a couple plain t-shirts into her brother's lap. "And by the looks of it, I don't think this place is going to hold up much longer to those things outside..." Her voice got quieter as she looked out of the window. Quite a large hoard was now wandering along the street, and it was only a matter of time before they were spotted.

"Could you...take me to see the camp?"

Alarm bells instantly began to blaze through Torin's head when the question arose. He began to shake his head, "Look. I know you really want to find people, but...-" his face scrunched up in worry, "I really, truly, honestly think thats a bad idea. I- I don't think you realize. Even coming anywhere close to that place is a danger." He planted his face in his hands for a moment, contemplating. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad, he survived it? But that was when it was just him. More people mean more attention to be attracted and he knew that something was going to go awry. Nothing ever went right with groups of people. Its not that he didn't want to help these people, he really did want to help them find others, but this was a little mission that could kill them all if they were anything remotely swaying of careful. The sound of approaching footsteps could be heard, causing the young man to look up and see Robin on her way.

"You boys ready to go? I don't know about you, but I'm hungry... And by the looks of it, I don't think this place is going to hold up much longer to those things outside..."

Torin looked outside to find the horde growing larger as it passed. He looked at Aaron and pointed out the window, "That horde, its coming from the camp. If we go against their flow, we'll hit it. I'll take you there, but we're taking the rooftops, and we do it my way. I don't like the thought of loosing anyone in my hands and God knows that groups of people always tend to go south some way or another." He glanced towards the back of the store. "There's a janitor's closet in this building, I found it while I was scouting it out. It has a small ladder to the top. A lot of the buildings are close together or connected on the way there. So we should be able to make it by going across the rooftops."

Aaron could see the unease cross over Torin's features, and it was obviously an idea he was not fond of. However, Aaron was desperate enough to dive head first into danger if that meant it might bring his sister to safety. He would never forgive himself if anything happened to her and he wanted to do anything in his power to get her somewhere away from all of this. All of those people had to be taken somewhere when the city was evacuated. They couldn't have just vanished into nothingness.

"Danger is a risk I am willing to take if it means we will find others." Living in this world with no others was something even a lifelong recluse like himself could not accept. He stood up, quickly stuffing the shirts into his backpack and glancing out of the window at the corpses as they slowly passed. If those were all coming from the refugee camp, Torin wasn't kidding. Without wasting anymore time, Aaron grabbed Robin's hand and led he toward the back of the store in search of the closet Torin had mentioned. After opening a few doors, he finally stumbled up the dimly lit space with a rickety ladder at the back of the room. The florescent lights above flickered menacingly and he took a hard swallow.

"Robin, you go up first." She nodded, a piece of jerky hanging from her lips. She made quick work of the steps, unlatching the rusty latch with an impressive force for a girl of her size. "Now you-" Aaron looked to Torin, his hand instinctively going to his back as he gave him a gentle usher forward. The makeshift blockade at the door was rattling loudly and it was obvious the infected were now aware of their whereabouts. They needed to get out now.

Torin silently watched and followed as his two new acquaintances made their way towards the back of the store. He worried. About Aaron, who was obviously being reckless for some reason. About Robin, who, with her brother, was being plunged headfirst into danger. About himself, because if anything happened, he would be the first to sacrifice himself for these people whom he hardly knew. As all this buzzed around his head, Robin began up the shoddy ladder and made her way to the roof. After that, Aaron turned to him, "Now you-" he murmured as he placed a hand on the small of his back and gently shoving the younger forward.

Torin turned and stared at the elder, noting the striders at the door. "Not a chance. You need to stick with your sister." He pointed at the door, "They are going to break through any moment and she needs you more than me. You know which direction to go. Get up the ladder. I'll reinforce this stupid janitor door." He grabbed the elder's wrist and pulled him towards the ladder, letting him go and waving him off. "Go, go. I'll be up in a sec." He smiled at Aaron just as a loud crash came from the from the front of the store. Without another word, he darted out of the janitor's closet and into the now exposed store. He wasn't leaving his equipment behind.

His first grab was his trusty axe, which he lifted and mashed into several skulls as he made his way to his gun and bow. He was never leaving those behind. More and more striders were making their way in and as he turned to get back to the janitor's room, he shoved over a shelf of pants in their way, slowing them down as he sprinted back across the room to the ladder. Yet, moments before he reached the door a crawler clasped onto his ankle, tripping him up and causing him to fall. With a loud cry, he lifted his gun and blew it into the infected's skull, filling the area with sound and causing his ears to ring. That would certainly be heard.

It would have been so easy for the two of them to get up the ladder, but it seemed Torin had other ideas when he refused to go up and disappeared back into the store. Aaron's eyebrows furrowed dramatically at the act, taking a quick glance up the ladder at his sister who was looking back at him with worried green eyes. She did need him, but what fucking use would it be if they both got stranded on the top of the building with no idea where to go or how to get down. Surely they could figure it out, but something inside Aaron pushed him against his better judgement.

For some reason he felt the strong desire to help Torin, a person he didn't know at all, despite what a stupid idea it was. All common sense within him screamed to go up that ladder, and just when he was about to consider it, a hard bang of falling merchandise could be heard outside. He dashed to the door just as a loud shot rang out which left his ears ringing. And there was Torin, on the floor and bloodied by the corpse he had just blown up.

Wonderful.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Aaron exclaimed, running over and kicking a infected woman away as she began to crawl over the overturned rack on the ground. He forced the Torin to his feet, giving another corpse a good whack straight to the head with his hammer in the process. He quickly ran them back into the closet and slammed the door behind him, leaning against it just in time before the pounding of hands could be heard on the other side. He desperately looked around for a way to hold the door closed, spotting a mop that would fit well into the handle.

"Get up that fucking ladder- now!" Aaron demanded, his expression and tone leaving no room for anymore rebuttals.

Torin was instantly brought to his feet by Aaron, who obviously didn't do as asked and remained down in the store. As he was pulled to the back room, Torin shoved him aside and ran his fists through his hair as the elder shut the door behind them, barricading it with his body. The younger followed his line of site as the elder screamed at him.

"Get up that fucking ladder- now!"

Torin just grumbled and reached for the mop and slid it behind Aaron, which meant Torin getting close enough to smell the musty scent of sweat radiating off of the older male. Once the mop was in the way, Torin stepped back, frowned at Aaron, and scrambled up the ladder. Once at the top he pulle dout his pistol and checked the clip. 4 Bullets. He reinserted and pointed down at the doorway below gesturing for Aaron to get back up.

They had known each other for less than an hour and Aaron could already tell Torin would surely be the death of him, ignoring everything he was saying and doing his own thing despite the bulging vein on the taller man's forehead. It seemed Aaron may have finally met his match when it came to strong will and stubbornness. He pressed harder against the door when Torin leaned into him and slid the broom into place, just close enough for Aaron to briefly catch the scent of his hair. Only then did he finally take off up the ladder, leaving Aaron still holding the door.

He looked up to see Robin shouting at him to hurry, but everything had gone silent for him. It was like everything was in slow motion as he made a run for the door, jumping cleanly onto the third peg. The infected on the other side of the door were clambering madly and the mop was already almost spent when Aaron had made it up a few steps. Finally the door gave into the weight and corpses fell in on top of each other from the sudden give, sparing the man just a few more seconds to reach the top. He just narrowly missed having his leg grabbed and he threw himself to the safety of the cement roof. There he remained, panting loudly and eyes wide as the fact he had just narrowly escaped death rang about in his head.

"What were you doing?!? Why did you do that?!?" Robin's desperate voice gradually tuned in as he emerged from his adrenaline heavy daze.

"I'm sorry...so sorry-" he stammered, looking up at her from where he lay and she threw her arms around him as she made him promise to never do something so reckless again. He looked up at Torin from where he sat beneath her red hair, his chest still heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

Torin just shook is head at the man, letting loose a heavy sigh as he stared at the reaching striders below them. After a few moments, he slammed the trapdoor shut over the opening and turned to the older male. "I know that you want to get to the camp. But I already told you all the information you needed to know.". He pointed down at the infected swarming the street below. "They're coming from the camp, go against their current and you'd get there." Torin turned his finger to his own chest and then to Robin. "I do not matter more than she does, and coming after me was a stupid error. I would have been fine, thats not the first time I've gotten into that sort of situation. And even if I wouldn't have been fine, my point still stands. You need to worry about your sister and nothing else." All this was said with out a single raise in they younger's voice, as if he had never faced the edge of death, as if he were having a casual conversation with a stranger. He shook his head and plopped on the roof beginning to sound stressed, small wavers and breaks appearing in his voice. "And even so, I still think going to the camp is a bad idea, since you'll be plunging head-first into a swarm of danger and dragging your sister with you." Small tears welled up in his eyes for seemingly no reason, not even he was sure why he suddenly wanted to break down. Despite his happy nature, Torin's mind was suddenly filled with self-doubt and the urge to give up and give in to the end of the world. But he just furiously shook his head, pulled back the tears, and looked off into the distance. Loosing himself to a few memories that rose up in his mind.

He had always been really hopeful and happy, never letting anything get his mood down, even on the days were he just wanted to let go and end everything, he put a smile on and went on like nothing was wrong. He never vented to anybody, never got in anyone's way or released his problems in fear of being a burden to someone. He understood that letting out his true feelings was something that was healthy and natural in fear of bottling it up and exploding, but he hated the idea of putting his problems on someone else's shoulders and dragging them through his mud. Even when all this began, he forced through it, kept a smile, kept his hope. Though, if it really was the end of the world, he wasn't sure how long he could keep it up. He didn't know when he would finally reach his breaking point and while he liked to think he could go on forever, the truth was...

He really couldn't do this alone.

Aaron simply sat there, speechless and wallowing in his own self loathing. He had gone against all of his common sense and put himself in danger while forgetting the fact that if he died, that meant Robin would be by herself which was exponentially worse than any outcome he could imagine. She was a strong girl, but there was no way she would survive more than a couple days out here on her own.

And here was a stranger telling him everything he already knew, but he supposed it was a bit of karma for being so reckless with his own life. Of course Robin was more important- she was the only thing that mattered to him. But in the moment he knew he could not have lived knowing he crawled up that ladder and lived with the guilt that he had left someone behind when he could have done something. It was a battle the man often fought within himself- the battle between instinct and desire to do good. But in a world like this there was only surviving and that was a lesson Aaron needed to remember. There is no helping in a life among the walking dead, not if you want to live.

"Let's not go, Aaron. We can find a radio somewhere else. There has to be one." Robin's voice was pleading as she pulled away, wiping away the single tear that had drifted down he cheek in the heat of the moment. "Torin's right. It's too dangerous." Her words bit because he knew she was right- they were right. There was nothing he hated more than being wrong, but now was not the time to allow his pride to get the best of him. These were their lives.

Aaron gave her a small, reassuring smile and a gentle pinch on her cheek as he so often did. He looked to Torin, who seemed to be in deep thought and n mild distress if he was reading his expression correctly. "....are you okay?" He asked, shakily forcing himself to get back on his feet as he attempted to ignore the infected growling on the other side of the trapdoor.

"....are you okay?"

Torin turned and blankly stared at the other man, still slightly lost in thought. He usually didn't loose his head like this. It caught him off guard and kind of scared him a bit. "Uhhhh- I'm-" He shook his head without realizing, but after a moment, he came to his senses and put on a bright smile, "I'm fine. Just happy you're safe. You are safe right? No bites?" With another beam, he stood and held a hand out to the man, "Lets just get going, though, where are we going? Are we still following your reckless plan to the camp or are we going to look elsewhere? I don't know Washington too well, but I wouldn't mind sticking around and attempting to help where I can." he shrugged, "Maybe if we find a police station we can access their radio? Though we should probably find some food. i think I ssaw a restaurant down the road, we might be able to get something to snack on there...." Torin kept rambling, talking and talking about random things, sometimes making absolutely no sense and sometimes sound brilliant. Once again, as he continued to babble, he began to scare himself. He wasn't one for talking. He never even liked socializing, let alone let his vocal chords take their own control. But despite this, he continued to talk, his throat becoming sore.

Status
Not open for further replies.