Bearer of the Silent Sadness
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually lots during weekends, unless I'm going out. And around the middle of the day during the week, but depends on school.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yuri, Modern, Fantasy, Mecha, Survival, Apocalypse, Adventure, Action, Scifi, Fandom
Hey everyone! I just came up with an idea I'd love to try out! It's not very far yet and throughout the process I'd love to have a partner to discuss this with. I'd love for it to be long term and somewhat on the smutty side, with lots of teenage drama.
So here is the basic plot:
My character is a girl in her early twenties (or younger, depending on what you are more comfortable with) She is a frequent guest at parties and loves to drink, meet people, just in general go out! She is a rather beautiful young lady which makes the perfect setup for a lot of guys to talk to her and/or girls, yet again, up to my partner. She enjoys her single life and getting a guy whenever she feels like she wants it, but eventually most of her fellow party goers end up in long lasting relationships and prefer sitting at home and just enjoying the time with their loved ones. So my character would look for a new group to party with or at least one other person, here is where your character comes in, whether your character becomes a love interest or just an occasional hook up and emotional support is to be determined. I'd just love something along these lines and I'm open for any changes. Just drop me a PM and we can see where it goes!

Would love to have a couple more people for this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.