The Outsiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
*throws boulder at radio city* shut up no body asked you.... lol jk hi friend *waves*

I love the theme to this RP, it looks like its going to be really great and unique! I'd like to join! ^^

You have definitely have captured my attention and interest!
;D

Reactions: Aiteenti
Thank you for showing interest^^
(You have a very cute avatar and signature btw :DD)

Holy crap, this Idea is incredible! It's so sad...But I'm totally interested!!!

Thank you very much for showing interest, remember to press the link to the signup thread while you're at it^^

I didn't realize until now that there was a sign up thread XD

I'll read over it once I get on a computer and get something I character wise soon!

I made it yesterday so it's okay :'D
Can't wait to see your character though^^~

I made my character ^-^ The bio is a bit long though XD

It's okay I saw it earlier^^
And I really love the story, it made me cry since I am that kind of sensitive person XD so thumbs up on that^^

Awww... I don't want to make people cry XD I'm not sure to be excited or sad that I made someone cry from my writing. ^u^

You should be happy since I asked for the posts in the role-play to be filled with emotions and already have written something emotional to the point of making me cry makes me happy that you followed the rules to the point of making a character's bio filled with emotions.^^

Yay! -smiles widely and wipes your tears- I have sooo many typo's.. XD I'm fixing them all at the moment.

I noticed only one of them XD And I am at this very moment (and have been for the last hour, because I've been interrupted by people on Skype) trying to finishing my character. :'D

Ooh~! I can't wait to read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.