"They're still my parents-- I dunno. Maybe I can get them to wait a week? I know you had a bad night, and I feel guilty enough about it, alright? I'm the one that basically forced you out of the door, so I feel bad, but I can't pretend my own fucking parents aren't stood downstairs with my daughter in their arms, dude," he groaned, falling silent to smile at the sound of Soleil's laughter from downstairs. If his daughter felt comfortable enough around them, then he wanted them in her life; it was only fair that they be involved in someway, wasn't it?

"...I don't want to go anywhere, but they're hardly going to come and stay here, are they?" He reminded, only to go quiet again when realising that he was just perpetuating an issue Max seemingly wanted to ignore for the time being. "...I'm sorry, alright?"

"I know it's not your fault, it's theirs," he replied quietly, a grimace growing by the second. "Soleil is too young to remember they even stopped by, Milo. If they left, she wouldn't know the difference. Not to mention how... how rude they are to me? My parents took you in and raised you like their own and these women decided to show up, announce that you're suddenly going back and insult me all the while? It's... bullshit. I'll be nice to them because you're their son but don't expect me to have to like any of this. In fact, I hate it," he admitted with a shrug.

"I would rather they leave and never come back so we can focus on one another, you know? We can finally enjoy one another once all my studies are done, get romantic and whatnot. Soleil is quiet, she wouldn't really disturb us if we went to a cute restaurant."