2. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-fi, high-fantasy, modern, horror.
The year is 2384, travel and life among the stars are commonplace, planets of all sizes and wildly varying climates and inhabitants exist. But you all knew that right?

This RP is somewhat of a revival of an old RP I was in that died I think three times and I can't help but beat a dead horse and just try again but with my own variations and whatnot. The idea is that there is a mercenary hiring crew for his ship, doctors, engineers, more mercenaries, the whole shebang.

It'll be somewhat plot driven but I encourage input from the players to really steer the course of it all, and along with that the universe is up to you, be as imaginative as you possibly can create technology beyond your wildest dreams (it is Science FICTION after all.) Alien races of all shapes, sizes and strange languages and weird cultures.

With that disjointed intro aside I'd like to see some interest in this before I go any further, questions, comments and concerns are appreciated.

I think you're premise is a bit broad, but the freedom and creativity it offers is just as delicious as always (I'm a sucker for adventure Sci-Fi).

I think I'd be interested. How about an artificial lifeform (android) that serves aboard the ship?

Thread's been updated, there will be more to come but feel free to start working on them CS's

Status
Not open for further replies.