2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
4743472.png
W
hen a small group of friends become fed up with their lives in Amber City, the decide to run away to New York together in hopes of starting their lives. However along the course of the road trip things become difficult as bounds begin to weaken and drama is on the rise, the bus breaking down especially doesn't help. Will this group of outcasts survive a journey across the country?

Hello there! Welcome to The Outcasts, a small group roleplay dedicated to getting to the end. Here we will watch as our characters relationships, friendships, and selves grow until arrival in New York. The road will be tough since hitch hiking probably sucks, being cheated on defiantly sucks, and finding yourself is hard, but we will do this together!

This is a group of five roleplayers, six characters in general. (Three male and Three female). Each of them hold their own reasons for escaping the hell they once called a life and wanting to go to New York. However, dreams could change and any given time in the rp.

RULES
All Iwaku rules apply! No exceptions.
We all already know the whole I am gm thing so yeah that too!
Drama = IC not OOC
Please use real pictures
Have fun!

CAST ~
Elias Babic - Played by @CELESTIAL✨
Echo Babic - Played by @Misguided†Ghost
???? - Played by @Misguided†Ghost
Laine Lancaster - Played by @Mysty
???? - Played by @Unbound
???? - Plaed by @Lulunopia

CHARACTER SHEET
[BCOLOR=transparent](Appearance Photo)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]BASICS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age||Birthdate||Astrological Sign[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Health Ailments[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair Color || Hair Length [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eye Color[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthmark[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tattoo(s)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Piercing(s)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]PERSONALITY[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]General Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Inner Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]BACKSTORY[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Childhood:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Now:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Reason why they want to run away/move:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]PREFERENCES[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Song:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Movie:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hobby: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]HUSH HUSH[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Secrets:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Crush:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Friend:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Frenemies:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Significant Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]EXTRA[/BCOLOR]

images

Colour: Ff00f2
FC: Madeline Rae Manson

ff00f2
Name
Roxanne Ashara Thames
Nicknames
Roxy, Rox, Anna, Ash.
Age||Birthdate||Astrological Sign
18||9th April||Aries
Health Ailments
Cigarette & Cannabis addiction

5QQbB04-WK4.jpg

Appearance
Height
5ft 3inches
Weight
106lbs
Hair Color || Hair Length
She usually changes her hair style and colour quite often, but at the time of departure she has pastel pink hair that falls down messily to her bust.

Eye Color
Her eyes are naturally a bright emerald green.
Birthmark
She has a small birthmark in the shape of a claw on the back of her right leg, just below the knee.
Tattoo(s)
Left Arm
Right Arm
Back
Left Leg

Piercing(s)
Left Ear
Lip

tumblr_m5g5eyq0ih1qa9t49o1_500.jpg

Personality
General Personality
Energetic- Roxy is a very lively and active person, not finding much fun in staying still and just relaxing. She loves doing things (or people), and is very full of energy (not helped by the large amounts of caffeine she drinks).
Spontaneous- Very rarely does she think things through before doing them, and lives in the moment. She finds that it leads to an interesting life, despite getting her into some sticky situations on occasion.
Excitable- Stemming from her seemingly endless source of energy, she gets very excitable about things she finds interesting, and expresses that quite a lot.
Hot tempered- Despite her happy and frilly attitude, she can switch from that to being very angry and infuriated in the blink of an eye. When angry, she gets very argumentative and vocal.
Flirty- Roxy is known for being a big flirt, and enjoys flirting with almost anyone. She doesn’t do serious relationships well, unless it is someone incredibly close to her, and tends to simply be more about one night stands, a lot of flirting and just having fun.
Blunt- She does not sugar coat the truth, and likes to let people know what she thinks. For better or for worse, she tells people the truth, and prides herself in doing such, as lies can simply spiral way out of hand.
Careless- Because of her lack of thought and care, she comes across as incredibly careless in her own actions, usually finding herself in problematic situations because of it.

Inner Personality
Fragile- Underneath her exterior, Roxy is actually quite a fragile person. She feels fairly weak and unable to cope with the intense storm of emotions swirling around her head.
Lonely- Due to her nature of one night stands and loose relationships, she actually feels quite lonely. Whilst she likes her way of doing romance, part of her deep down wants to find someone serious and caring for her.
Frightened- Roxanne is truly frightened of the future, what is going to happen and which way she will be taken in life. She is afraid of not going how she wants, but at the same time tries to hide this by embracing the randomness and sudden changes life throws at her.

Strengths
Social, Athletic, Friendly, Independent, Convincing/Manipulative,
Weaknesses
Careless, Fragile, Lonely, Reckless.

2A3078D600000578-3153128-image-a-11_1436399044072.jpg

Backstory
Childhood
She was an only child, raised solely by her father whilst her mother went around whoring herself out for drugs. Safe to say, her only parental figure was her father. For the most part, Roxanne actually had a fairly normal childhood, besides the absense of her mother. On that matter, her mother died when she was 6, although she didn’t know this. Her father had just said that he had finally divorced her mother and she moved away.

In high school, she finally began to learn the truth. She began to resent her father for lying to her for all these. This, coupled with finding herself mentally, began her deviation from the intelligent achiever path that she was on. Her father hated the change, but could understand, and knew that at least part of it was his fault.
Now
She still hates her father, although not as much as before. However, when the opportunity was presented to her, like typical Roxy, she decided to take part in the trip without much thought. She had been hinting to her father that she would move out sooner or later, and doing so now seemed natural and like the right choice.
Reason why they want to run away/move
Wants to get away from her father and start fresh, along with having some fun on the way.

2A3075FF00000578-3153128-image-a-7_1436404454191.jpg

Preferences
Chocolate, Guys, Girls, Sex, Cigarettes, Weed, Music, Skateboarding, Adventuring, Being Active, Food, Motorbikes.
Dislikes
Liars, Cheats, Strawberries, Apples, Boredom, Running, Her dad.
Sexuality
Bisexual

7951b597fd2b85c1119a76631d96319e.jpg

Favourites
Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDI9inno86U
Movie
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Hobby
Skateboarding

481768_438200716241181_1112366321_n.jpg

Hush Hush
Secrets
Doesn’t truly hate her Dad, but just feels confused.
Wished she could meet her mother if she were still alive, so she could have a go at her.
Wants to stop being so promiscuous and find someone she cares deeply about, but it has just become so much of who she is.

Crush
OPEN!

large.jpg

Relationships
Friend
OPEN!
Frenemies
OPEN!
Significant Other
OPEN!

Last edited:
WIP! I FEEL LIKE SHIT SO I'M GONNA NAP

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☠ ☠ ☠ ▬▬

Name: Echo Quinn Babic
Nicknames: ||Quinn||
Age and Birthday: 17 || October 31st ||
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Allergies: Allergic to yellow gold and oranges

[bg=#000000]
4743107.png

Face Claim: Elizabeth Gillies
Color Resource: 3F0F9E

✄APPEARANCE✄

✄Height✄
"I'm like a foot shorter than my brother... It's weird."
5 ft 3 in

✄Weight✄
"You ask so many questions."
130 pounds

✄Hair✄
"It's long and black. Sometimes I color it."
Bust length and black.

✄Eye Color✄
Ice Blue

✄Birthmark✄
✄A birthmark on her collarbone that looks like a weird star

✄Tattoos✄
"I fucking love them."

56e48ca6c42dbd1a4daab04574ffc71c.jpg
cool-raven-tattoo-for-girls.jpg
be91b0c7abfea5f8991227c704650c44.jpg
img-thing

✄Piercings✄
"Needles are my favorite."

great-tongue-rings-skull.jpg
tumblr_mthygaJrjB1rqvidjo1_500.jpg
girl-ear-piercings-tumblr-chgs-455x600.jpg
Vertical-Eyebrow-Piercing.jpg

✄PERSONAL✄

"I think I'm pretty great. A little crazy, but that just makes things fun."

✄General Personality✄
Blunt:

Manipulative:

Rude:

Party Girl:

Inconsiderate:

Secretive:

Reckless:

Easily Angered:

✄Inner Personality✄
Flirty:

Adventurous:

Dependable:

Loyal:

Talented:

Jealous:

Clumsy:

✄Strengths✄
"I'd say I'm pretty good."
✄Writing
✄Persuasive
✄Dancing
✄Manipulative
✄Lying
✄Cooking
✄Confident
✄Sailing
✄Fencing

✄Weaknesses✄
"Hey, I'm sorry man. Just kidding I'm not."
✄A bit crazy
✄Cynical
✄Moody
✄Trust Issues
✄Reckless
✄Stubborn
✄Anger issues
✄Stand-Offish

✄Secrets✄
✄She lost her virginity at the age of 14
✄She's only been in one serious relationship
(Still working on these Though I'd get a few in before I take a nap)

✄Strengths✄

☠Weaknesses✄

✄BACKSTORY✄
☠CHILDHOOD☠
Echo and her brother Eli had a pretty good life for the most part. They had amazing parents and loved each other a lot. When her mother remarried, they all moved to the states, which was a little weird at first, but they got used to it.

Echo was practically raised by her older brother. He was the one who took care of her most of the time considering their mother was never at home and their stepdad was an asshole who couldn't care less about the two. Eli was the person that Echo looked up to in her life, which caused the closeness in their relationship.

✄NOW✄
Echo and her brother were always together practically 24/7. He was their for her when her mother started doing drugs and became a prostitute and she was there for him when he was whipped around by their not-shit-stepdad Steven or whatever.

Like her brother, she began doing whatever the hell she wanted. Often doing drugs, drinking and other reckless things that a teenager probably shouldn't be doing.

✄WHY SHE WANTS TO RUN AWAY FROM
"Everything sucks. Eli and I used to be such good kids. Now it's like we're just fuck ups. But we're cool as fuck. Honestly, why should we stay? The only people that care about us are each other and our friends. Not our mom, not that fuck-shit dickwad my mom calls a husband. We only have ourselves. It sucks man. I just feel like everything would be so much better if we just left. I don't know, It'd be easier I guess."

✄RELATIONSHIPS✄

✄Friends✄
OPEN!

✄Significant Other✄
OPEN!

✄Enemies✄
OPEN!

✄Other✄
OPEN!

✄FAVORITES✄

✄Celebrity Male✄
"They're pretty cute."
Avan Jogia
Nat Wolff

✄Celebrity Female✄
"So talented!"
Victoria Justice
Kat Graham

✄Food✄
"Food is life"
Sushi
Sour Skittles

✄Sport✄
"I don't sport that often, but when I do,I don't"
None

✄Movie✄
"Horror is my life."
✄The Other Side of the Door
✄Hush

✄Animal✄
"Tbh I love animals."
Hairless cats
Raccoons

✄EXTRAS✄
☠ Her favorite thing in the world are scissors
☠She wants to settle down and have a family some day

☠Extra☠
[/bg]
[/div

Last edited:
4742994.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✌ ✌ ✌ ▬▬

Eli
18 | | February 28th | | Pisces
Male
Lactose intolerant

[bg=#000000]

✌ A P P E A R A N C E ✌
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Height✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]6'2"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Weight✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]160 Lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Hair Color || Hair Length✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Raven Black || Longer on the top, shaved on sides and back[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Eye Color✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sky Blue[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Tattoo(s)✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]HERE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Piercing(s)✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gauges - Both ears[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nose ring on left side[/BCOLOR]

✌ P E R S O N A L I T Y ✌
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌General Personality✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]C O C K Y = Elias is the typical cocky teenager, he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]B L U N T = There is no other way to put it. Elias tells things like they are and he will never sugar coat it for someone to spare their feelings. It's just who he is.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]T H I C K S K I N N E D = There isn't much that gets under Elias' skin, at least he doesn't act like it. He could care less what others think of him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]D A R E D E V I L = If going to the extreme was a necessity for life then Elias did that all too well. He is a dare devil and few thins scare him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I N C O N S E D E R A T E = Elias can be very oblivious to how much his actions and words hurt other people. If you want him to realize this you have to talk with him, but politely or else he will go off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]B A D B O Y = The typical bad boy persona is something that Elias has and uses well. He likes it and it hides any other feeling he has.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Inner Personality✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I N S E C U R E = Yes, Elias is insecure. He isn't okay with who he is and is always looking for ways to improve or even change. It is just who he is inside. There isn't much helping fixing that. He will stop being insecure when he is satisfied with himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A R T I S T I C = The arts is something that helps Elias be okay. He is no longer thinking about the bad or how much he hates himself, he is just think about the bigger picture and how the ending will look. Drawing is his escape from reality.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]P R O T E C T I V E = If there is one thing that Elias can't hide it is how protective he is over his sibling and his life. There can't be something that threatens either or he will go off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]C A R I N G = Yes, Elias does care deeply for people and would help them at all cost if he could. But there is only so much you can do for someone that doesn't want to help themselves.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]P A S S I O N A T E = Elias is extremely passionate when it comes to his future. He wants it as badly as he wants his father to be here.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]H A R D W O R K I N G = Working for the future is one of the few things he has left, and Elias works his ass off for it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Strengths✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Weaknesses✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]✌ B A C K S T O R Y ✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Childhood✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]For the first five years of his, and his sister's life, Elias grew up in a small town called Pilsen located in the Czech Republic. Elias' father was a soldier in the military and was killed in action when Elias was four and Echo was almost three.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His life was great for the most part. His mother cared about him and his father was a remarkable role model, but things took a turn when Steven Gates came into the picture.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Steven was a successful lawyer whom had traveled to Pilsen to see a sister who had moved there. While in the city, Steve ran across Scarlet and fell in love. Steven stole Elias' mother's heart and they soon wed. The now small family was relocated to the states.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The first few years was great, but then Elias realized- he was raising his sister, his mother was never home, his step-father was a complete ass hole, and he was alone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Now✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Years flew by and Elias was still helping his sister with anything and everything she needed. His mother became a prostitute and a alcoholic. Steven developed a knack for beating Elias' mother, and him, when ever he pleased.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Never had Elias dreamed of wanting to be separated from his mother, but now all he wished for was to be rid of her. America held nothing for him, at least this town/family, and he wanted a fresh start to do things right.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]However, his want to be a good guy was always overshadowed by the fact that he was a delinquent 24/7. Shop lifting when he wanted, doing drugs on the weekends, skipping school cause he could, and having sex when he felt like it. Elias was the typical bad guy of the town.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]✌Reason why they want to run away/move✌[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"I fucking hate it here. I love my sister and friends, that is it. I wish I could go somewhere better. So why not run? I have nothing here, especially since Echo is coming with."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]✌ P R E F E R E N C E S ✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Likes✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tattoos, Smoking, Nicotine, Weed, Drinking, Vodka, Girls, Boys, Sex, Sharks, Swimming, Sky Diving, Rock Climbing, Cliff Diving, Roller Coasters, Silver Wood, Food, Anything with cheese (he does regret this later though), Popsicles, Bring Me the Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, August Burns Red, Our Last Night, Starset, Fried Chicken, Watermelon, Hiking, Skate Boarding, Long Boarding, Boating, Basketball, Soccer, Snapchat, Instagram, Crown the Empire, Ice Nine Kills[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Dislikes✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Twitter, Nails on a chalkboard, Being cheated on, His mother, His step-father, Being Lactose Intolerant, School, People who hurt her brother, Cheetos Puff, Watching Sports, Cops, Being arrested[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Sexuality✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bisexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]✌ H U S H H U S H ✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Secrets✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1. Lost his virginity to one of the popular guys, Troy, at his high school. Most people hate him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]2. Slept with only guys...so far.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]3. Has gone to juvenile detention three times[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]4. Once got in a fist fight with a cop (he was off duty).[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]5. He sold drugs for four months in order to pay the rent while his mother and step-father were missing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]6. He tried to commit suicide once[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]7. He wants to be a tattoo artist and open his own shop[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]8. He kind of wants to go back to Pilsen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Crush✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]OPEN[/BCOLOR]

✌ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ✌
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Friend✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Frenemies✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Significant Other✌[/BCOLOR]

✌ F A V O R I T E S ✌
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Song✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Movie✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Saw[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Thirteen Ghosts[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]✌Hobby✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Drawing[/BCOLOR]

✌ E X T R A S ✌
Can speak fluent English, Russian, and Czech

[/bg]

Last edited:

images

Colour: Ff00f2
FC: Madeline Rae Manson

ff00f2
Name
Roxanne Ashara Thames
Nicknames
Roxy, Rox, Anna, Ash.
Age||Birthdate||Astrological Sign
18||9th April||Aries
Health Ailments
Cigarette & Cannabis addiction

5QQbB04-WK4.jpg

Appearance
Height
5ft 3inches
Weight
106lbs
Hair Color || Hair Length
She usually changes her hair style and colour quite often, but at the time of departure she has pastel pink hair that falls down messily to her bust.

Eye Color
Her eyes are naturally a bright emerald green.
Birthmark
She has a small birthmark in the shape of a claw on the back of her right leg, just below the knee.
Tattoo(s)
Left Arm
Right Arm
Back
Left Leg

Piercing(s)
Left Ear
Lip

tumblr_m5g5eyq0ih1qa9t49o1_500.jpg

Personality
General Personality
Energetic- Roxy is a very lively and active person, not finding much fun in staying still and just relaxing. She loves doing things (or people), and is very full of energy (not helped by the large amounts of caffeine she drinks).
Spontaneous- Very rarely does she think things through before doing them, and lives in the moment. She finds that it leads to an interesting life, despite getting her into some sticky situations on occasion.
Excitable- Stemming from her seemingly endless source of energy, she gets very excitable about things she finds interesting, and expresses that quite a lot.
Hot tempered- Despite her happy and frilly attitude, she can switch from that to being very angry and infuriated in the blink of an eye. When angry, she gets very argumentative and vocal.
Flirty- Roxy is known for being a big flirt, and enjoys flirting with almost anyone. She doesn’t do serious relationships well, unless it is someone incredibly close to her, and tends to simply be more about one night stands, a lot of flirting and just having fun.
Blunt- She does not sugar coat the truth, and likes to let people know what she thinks. For better or for worse, she tells people the truth, and prides herself in doing such, as lies can simply spiral way out of hand.
Careless- Because of her lack of thought and care, she comes across as incredibly careless in her own actions, usually finding herself in problematic situations because of it.

Inner Personality
Fragile- Underneath her exterior, Roxy is actually quite a fragile person. She feels fairly weak and unable to cope with the intense storm of emotions swirling around her head.
Lonely- Due to her nature of one night stands and loose relationships, she actually feels quite lonely. Whilst she likes her way of doing romance, part of her deep down wants to find someone serious and caring for her.
Frightened- Roxanne is truly frightened of the future, what is going to happen and which way she will be taken in life. She is afraid of not going how she wants, but at the same time tries to hide this by embracing the randomness and sudden changes life throws at her.

Strengths
Social, Athletic, Friendly, Independent, Convincing/Manipulative,
Weaknesses
Careless, Fragile, Lonely, Reckless.

2A3078D600000578-3153128-image-a-11_1436399044072.jpg

Backstory
Childhood
She was an only child, raised solely by her father whilst her mother went around whoring herself out for drugs. Safe to say, her only parental figure was her father. For the most part, Roxanne actually had a fairly normal childhood, besides the absense of her mother. On that matter, her mother died when she was 6, although she didn’t know this. Her father had just said that he had finally divorced her mother and she moved away.

In high school, she finally began to learn the truth. She began to resent her father for lying to her for all these. This, coupled with finding herself mentally, began her deviation from the intelligent achiever path that she was on. Her father hated the change, but could understand, and knew that at least part of it was his fault.
Now
She still hates her father, although not as much as before. However, when the opportunity was presented to her, like typical Roxy, she decided to take part in the trip without much thought. She had been hinting to her father that she would move out sooner or later, and doing so now seemed natural and like the right choice.
Reason why they want to run away/move
Wants to get away from her father and start fresh, along with having some fun on the way.

2A3075FF00000578-3153128-image-a-7_1436404454191.jpg

Preferences
Chocolate, Guys, Girls, Sex, Cigarettes, Weed, Music, Skateboarding, Adventuring, Being Active, Food, Motorbikes.
Dislikes
Liars, Cheats, Strawberries, Apples, Boredom, Running, Her dad.
Sexuality
Bisexual

7951b597fd2b85c1119a76631d96319e.jpg

Favourites
Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDI9inno86U
Movie
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Hobby
Skateboarding

481768_438200716241181_1112366321_n.jpg

Hush Hush
Secrets
Doesn’t truly hate her Dad, but just feels confused.
Wished she could meet her mother if she were still alive, so she could have a go at her.
Wants to stop being so promiscuous and find someone she cares deeply about, but it has just become so much of who she is.

Crush
OPEN!

large.jpg

Relationships
Friend
OPEN!
Frenemies
OPEN!
Significant Other
OPEN!
She is done! And not corrupting an entire discussion this time! (So sorry about that T.T)

Reactions: HEX

✯   ✯   ✯   ┆   l e t s c a u s e a l i t t l e t r o u b l e o h y o u m a k e m e f e e l s o w e a k
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
bIZ3jxHwXzaK5Ks93mBOYAqBjGqejo0dihPKbRuMrvH1z825CQb1ch1JRmuI84Ax0EfG6g=s0-d-e1-ft

L A I N E L O C K E L A N C A S T E R
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'VE GOT MY MIND MADE UP THIS TIME
CAUSE THERE'S A MENACE IN MY BED CAN YOU SEE HIS SILHOUETTE ?            

   ♦( BASIC . INFO )
XgFMRcC.png

[spoili]
D4zqpaHYneRfDWxJbexVbZ8Tpsp3azrVRM0KliK6NQIy88as077Cqb_LEYx4wsfg0rN__hJdQArsb7CARTj9Z7sx_n_CvYoJ4pLuz8P7a8Ee30XLZty24vDI_EK7A4NvGRt5aRwUS0tZS4OmsuBB2kpwVNo=s0-d-e1-ft
[/spoili]

{ Name } Laine Locke Lancaster, "Lainey".
{ Age } Eighteen.
{ Birthdate } October 23rd.
{ Astrological Sign } Scorpio.
{ Gender } Male.
{ Health Ailments } Drug addiction(?), bipolar depression.

TRzDlAi.png

would you lie for me ?

  ♦ ┆ ( APPEARANCE )
XgFMRcC.png

[spoili]
4yZx7iVuFDKWDFqK-Wq5fMU3IrzjeHiY8K4FcpNHiuw_0wRGVnK4t_MVA9dDtc-lzC0nS5ZtwpHSpHDehSvOSCN6LLiHLzI7qjdvDo7SWGsHi8TZ6Apvs4ZV9GF3lt-Uaj38NOh74C36juwQiA=s0-d-e1-ft
[/spoili]
{ Height } 5'5".
{ Weight } 123 lbs.
{ Hair } Laine's hair is a fake platinum blond, shorter at the bottom but longer at the top. It's soft and messy.
{ Eyes } Piercing, ice blue eyes with a cat-like look. They seem to see right through you.
{ Birthmark } He has a birthmark on his left inner thigh in the shape of a heart.
{ Tattoos } Rose tattoo on hips/thigh.
{ Piercings }Ears, hips, and smiley, although he's wearing his smiley a little less than usual.

TRzDlAi.png

cross your sorry heart and hope to die for me ?

   ♦( PERSONALITY )
XgFMRcC.png

[spoili]
eu42treIyibm3dWajGTx1NNyvN6kQtoiKAqTFEXHmAs6IyWZyJZXfvr-i1r-ehUQtugjpOSpBUJcg57p5Qb4trp0c0ULFL5J4yE-J1dIxzEB5TOvsBL-BGn8xr7XsngNHrVUMF59q4E7JJ-Qof2Qb5CtQwNLd2T-_RwkPA=s0-d-e1-ft
[/spoili]
{ General Personality }
» flirtatious : Laine is extremely flirtatious and seductive. He's the very definition of a minx, and knows how to use his body to get what he wants. Whether it be through looks, words, or gestures, Laine has the art of seduction town to a T. He is no stranger to getting others flustered, it won't be rare to have Laine leaning against you with a flirty little smile.
» witty : He's got a quick mouth and a silver-tongue, and knows exactly how to crawl under someone's skin- in both the good and bad way. It's very hard to stump Laine mentally, although he tends to downplay this personality and limits it to quickly spit, sarcastic remarks.
» manipulative : like stated before, Laine knows how to get under someone's skin. It doesn't take him too long to figure out what makes a person tick, unless said person is extremely hard to read. This also makes him observant.
» mellow : On the outside, he plays off his anxieties well. He's pretty patient and calm, it's very hard to genuinely piss him off to the point where he's distraught over it. He may get frustrated or annoyed, but it takes a lot to get him pissed. He's not very hot-headed.
» playful : He loves laying back and having fun, especially when there's something on his mind. Anything to distract him from his thoughts, as long as he's laughing and distracted, he's okay. This trait tends to come off as being reckless as well.

{ Inner Personality }
» insecure : Despite the front he puts up, Laine is very insecure- both physically and emotionally. He hates himself for many reasons, but he doesn't let the world see this side of him.
» emotional : He can get way too emotional, in the sad way. He tries to keep his mood swings hidden, but sometimes, it's obvious to see his random mood swings.
» sensitive : Laine may play off insults with a silver-tongue, but he can take things way too close to heart, or way too personally. Even a playful remark can hit Laine where it hurts, but he keeps a straight face about it.
» jealous : Despite flirting with nearly every living being in the area, when Laine is interested in someone, and he sees them around other people, he can get very jealous. Thankfully, not in a controlling way, as his jealousies loop right back around to his insecurities.
» scared : Honestly, Laine is scared. He's scared of the future. He's scared of people around him. He gets insanely paranoid and anxiety-ridden, he's scared to let people in, and he's scared to let people go. Laine is a coward once you boil down his other traits.

{ Strengths }
» intelligent : Laine is pretty intelligent, both book smart and street smart. He's a quick thinker overall and a problem solver.
» social : He's definitely a people pleaser, and will do anything to get people to like him.
» observant : Very observant to those around him, he picks up on small habits that others do. (ex: maybe a twitching nose means lying)
» great liar : Laine was born with a silver tongue. He can wiggle his way out of almost any situation, and can keep a straight face through even the most ridiculous of lies.

{ Weaknesses}
» weak : Laine definitely can't throw a punch, which is why he fights verbally.
» clingy : When he gets attached to someone, he gets attached, as he's scared they'll leave.
» jealous : Like stated above, Laine can get jealous due to his insecurities, and this can cause resentments.
» self-conscious : This is not the same as his insecurity-- he simply cares too much about the opinions of others, hence the people pleasing aspect of him.
» emotional : his emotions can blind him.

TRzDlAi.png

would you pin me to the wall ?
   ♦ ┆ ( BACKSTORY )
XgFMRcC.png

[spoili]
xNd3PqXMtZqoLZfh4hWVyRhGs6TBPN67rcWp4OPMseIcAdTcFo8I_Ln1RQxhr0J0sJcBZ0v-xi3DZLGTxNG5A7bz0tNUetgP9ZS3tzFcRtIduIwfNU0vt1lgCDv7YyD6zHPWpPDXfWeW97wgganmAyUAgP8eNPIPc01c=s0-d-e1-ft
[/spoili]

{ Childhood }
Laine's life was far from a pretty one. His mother had him when she was only sixteen, scared and naive and not ready to be a mother. His early life was spent with his grandmother, who raised him while his mother finished high school (and partied). His father was in and out of his life, trying to balance his own life with a baby that he didn't want. Laine spent the first seven years of his life with his grandma, who did her best to raise Laine into a little gentlemen. His mom was in and out of his life as well, but far more frequent than his dad, who eventually stopped making appearances all-together.

It all changed when his grandma unfortunately passed away due to a heart attack. His mom stepped up to the plate, but was far from qualified. She was irresponsible, reckless, a partier and a drinker. Being so young, she had no interest in raising Laine. She was not the worse mother, but she didn't take on the full responsibilities of being a mom. She would often leave him with a baby-sitter, and if she couldn't afford one, she'd leave him home alone all night while she partied with her friends. Occasionally, Laine would be taken with her and forced to wait in the back of the car while his mom was gone for hours at a time.

The older Laine got, the more his mom's absences became frequent and longer. When Laine turned 14, a man was introduced into his life. His first somewhat fatherly figure; who beat the shit out of his mother, and eventually him. His already broken home became a living hell, and the minute Laine turned 16, he left. His mother legally signed him out of her guardianship, she wanted him to escape as much as Laine wanted to leave. However, he had to support himself, but the freedom was also dangerously tempting.

It didn't take Laine to fall in with the wrong crowd, barely graduating high school at 17. He was on his own and drowning, but he was approached with an.. interesting job offer. One with a pay that Laine couldn't refuse.

{ Now }
Laine has been working as a stripper for the past two years of his life, and making a good amount of money considering his frowned upon profession. Falling in with the wrong crowd had hooked him on drugs, which takes out a lot of Laine's salary, and he had even turned to selling his body for a quick fix. He is currently breaking his recently started addiction of heroin, as well as xanax.

{ Reasons to Run }
He wants to escape his life- he wants a normal job, a normal life, he wants to run away from the living hell he had trapped himself in. He wants to escape it all, and to start a new life. One where nobody knows his name, knows his mother, and knows of his darker 'professions'.

TRzDlAi.png

would you beg or would you crawl ?
   ♦( PREFERENCES )
XgFMRcC.png

[spoili]
n4PcjxLTQNGroga2LXWBHXtk4xDLJ3UObJC39aKMDwu3U1wCxHtGuZqho8KV97-aRfCKm55kOtY9esbmjmrp-OrLqY8DCEfOGm49UH9NlPbDxm5vQ6ZIyzR0pO9GIcWZ7upzL7xf2pGdB8TO0xZjkdyKOzUK=s0-d-e1-ft
[/spoili]
{ Likes } Pretty eyes, dancing, indie music, sunsets, late night drives, cigarette smoke, making people blush, fun.
{ Dislikes } Hot weather, overly positive people, mexican food, bugs, the slurs 'whore' and 'slut', drugs, small spaces.
{ Sexuality } Bisexual, but prefers guys.

TRzDlAi.png

stick a needle in your hungry eyes for me ?
  ♦( FAVORITES )
XgFMRcC.png

[spoili]
2DCFVsLdesFekbzTDPU43efWOoHywid-CtElAHRptbh8-2WlQ-vDwHCIhe4ijrj04UI1C19rnxdoiF36QiAo6DL8luDZ2bAsaUXAtffeFV0eYJhpjT76b6BSc1vPMa7zkVErgKRPAowCPsannNHVo9nvlz6vS6STStyhXg=s0-d-e1-ft
[/spoili]
{ Songs } Empty Gold - Halsey, Chocolate - The 1975.

{ Movies } Perks of Being A Wallflower, Looking for Alaska, 10 Cloverfield Lane.
{ Hobby } Dancing.

TRzDlAi.png

let's cause a little trouble - oh you make me feel so weak . . .
  ♦( HUSH-HUSH )
XgFMRcC.png

[spoili]
2_LiFmpNGEcsyeuV6DsMxMDRi9VBYAzCcnCO5VZfC-G6nseMegfRTJAv7NP06JXkR9ropZM6ebI0XfzadNkFASnd8gC8gcs=s0-d-e1-ft
[/spoili]
{ Secrets } His inner personality, the fact that he was previously a drug addict, and that he had dipped into prostitution.
{ Crush } None yet. ♥

TRzDlAi.png

i bet you kiss your knuckles . . .
  ♦( RELATIONSHIPS )
XgFMRcC.png

[spoili]
NvrCpi8sCyLJXJECemVwQP9w3HVtyDMiyzXNXp5Pzfmd8h8ohKs3sdkOM98pL4vlmQVGN3uZm0cMsPiS0Ty6ObrFvVlDAWBY3j2-jaOJxnOAt1FL22EwXDhCEAXq7_zLssYds-Q4Wb6Q2pWlOg=s0-d-e1-ft
[/spoili]

{ Friend } Open!
{ Frenemies } Open!
{ Significant Other } Open but most likely to be developed.

jNOKa1U59ysfVRROu3I2KeF9eFu-sjTjMIQzVOMGJGFhBNk7qGFhmJF5K_2XgUd3DevtKFbSGaj1-V-U7TLnffh1n8ysEXN6800KguGcHWGTHE7SGgzWooeL2-tjXwdetCS2ocaa949Py31z2rR7IXxgKlT0=s0-d-e1-ft

› Laine with natural hair color. ‹
TRzDlAi.png

right before they touch my cheek.

FC: Erika Linder | Theme: Trouble - Halsey | Code: FieryCold

ο ο ο ο I Will NEVER Fall ο ο ο ο

C3576539-1470177540182306large.jpg

ο Issac James Wolf ο

BASICS
Name: Issac James Wolf
Birthday: October 6th
Astrological Sign: Libra
Health Ailments: Depression, Allergic to cats, Asthma, Recovering Alcoholic, Recovering Anorexic

I used to be a kid skipping stones
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPEARANCE
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 142 lbs
Hair Color || Hair Length: Light brown with slight blond accents, Short on the bottom, long on top
Eye Color: Dark brown, usually holds a slight sadness
Birthmark: None
Tattoo(s): Wrist, Back, Arm
Piercing(s): None

In a sense we were all alone
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONALITY
General Personality:
- Closed Off: Due to past events Issac tends to close himself off from people, protecting what's left of his heart. He never truly lets people in, the closest you will get to him is being a friend. When he notices people getting close to him he usually stops the conversation or changes the subject.
- Proper: Thanks to how he grew up Issac has perfect manners and the perfect reputation with people. He has never once been inappropriate.
- Confident: Confidence was drilled into Issac's head as a child. He seems to always have that kind of aura around him.
- Blunt: Excuse him he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. It's true Issac is very blunt, he doesn't even mean too. It just happens. Don't worry though he does feel bad after he realizes what he's said.
- Intelligent: Another thing drilled into his head. Issac was taught may things as his family planned his future for him. His family wanted him to be smart enough to take over the family business.
- Hopeless Romantic: Issac will forever be on the search for his 'perfect match'. Though he hopes when he does he will be able to let them in.
Inner Personality:
- Insecure: Issac's never been one to love how he looks. He always finds something to hate about his appearance, even with people telling him he looks good.
- Sensitive: Say something sad or mean and Issac's mood will change from happy to sad or happy to angry in seconds.
- Moody: Issac is like a girl on her period. His emotions will change so fast you will question his sanity. Though you probably should.
Strengths:
- Intelligent: Issac has an extensive amount of knowledge thanks to his family.
- Agile: Issac also did gymnastics for a few years, only at the request of his parents though.
- Physically Fast: One thing Issac did do other than study was run. He would run for hours on end. Thanks to this though he was able to join the track team.
Weaknesses:
- Insecure: Issac's never been one to love how he looks. He always finds something to hate about his appearance, even with people telling him he looks good.
- Not Physically or Emotionally Strong: Issac's never been one to lift weights. He deemed it unnecessary. Though he's not very strong because he's also recovering from anorexia.
- Sensitive: Issac tends to take tings to personally. He doesn't mean too it just seems to happen.
- Closed Off: Due to past events Issac tends to close himself off from people, protecting what's left of his heart. He never truly lets people in, the closest you will get to him is being a friend.
- Blunt: Excuse him he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. It's true Issac is very blunt, he doesn't even mean too. It just happens. Don't worry though he does feel bad after he realizes what he's said.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is a major weakness for Issac. He has a major alcohol problem. Put a bottle of whiskey in front of him and it'll be gone in an hour. Though he is trying to overcome his alcohol addiction.

You will never break my soul

BACKSTORY
Childhood: Issac was born into a rich, perfect family. Well that's what everyone thought. In reality Issac's family wasn't perfect. It was full of lies and manipulation. As Issac grew he had to meet his parents standards and be better than his older brother and sister. When he turned 4 his mother began to abuse him, saying it was for his own good. No one in his family knew, they didn't even question him when he showed up with bruises. School was horrible for Issac. The other kids picked on him for coming from a richer family.

For year's Issac dealt with this ridicule, never really knowing what love was. Not once had anyone told him he was doing a good job or that they were proud of him. All he got was insults and beatings. Starting his 7th grade year Issac started starving himself. His mother and fellow students seemed to always tell him he ate too much. So this was his only logical plan to stop those comments. This only made them change what they said. After a few months they started to say he was too skinny, but Issac had gotten into a habit of not eating. He no longer could hold enough food to be considered a meal in his stomach.

His parents sent him to a mental hospital when he fell down from exhaustion on day. He spent 2 years going in and out of the mental hospital. When he finally went back to school it was his 9th grade year. He managed to make some friends but, with them came a new bad habit. They talked him into drinking with them once and from that time on he continued to drink till he threw up. His parents were disgusted with him but, Issac didn't care.

It was around this time that Issac met Finch. In Issac's eye's he was the perfect guy. Smart, athletic, handsome, and, funny. Somehow they started dating. Issac was amazed that Finch asked him out. When they started dating Issac was the happiest he had ever been and Finch treated him like a god. They dated for 4 months not once kissing, hugging, or even holding hands. One day Issac found out why. He found Finch making out with a women. When he confronted Finch he didn't deny it. He just admitted he used Issac for his money. This destroyed Issac, he closed himself off and but a lock around his heart. He wanted to make sure he never got hurt again.

Issac continued n with his life, drinking himself away without a thought of what would happen. Well one day Issac collapsed in pain. His parents quickly took him to the hospital, where the doctors examined him. They told him one of his kidneys failed him. Issac was in shock. The day he left the hospital he vowed to never drink again.
Now: His mother still beats him and compares him to his older brother and sister, but Issac has been sober for 5 months now but, the temptation to drink is getting higher. With his other 'friends' trying to get him to drink by shoving a bottle of alcohol in his face. He's fed up with it. He wants a new start, so he decides to join a group of his friends and escape to New York. Though some good has happened, he's gained 20 pounds and now weighs 142 instead of 122.
Reason why they want to run away/move: To get away from the abuse. Issac wants nothing to do with his family anymore. He just want a normal life, to get away from his habits. Not to mention he wants to get help. He wants to overcome his alcohol addiction and anorexia.

I can't back down

PREFERENCES
- Strong People
- Puppies
- Fuzzy Socks
- Rock Music
- Pepsi
- Green Grapes
- Guys (Duh)
- Stars
- Night time
- Classical Music
Dislikes:
- Players
- Being Cheated On
- Bullies
- Cats (There Evil!!!)
- Guns
- Blood
- Sleeping With A Shirt On
- Country Music
- Bright Lights
- Green Apples
- Bees
- Clowns
Sexuality: Gay

We would never be the same

FAVORITES
Song: Heathens - Twenty One Pilots, Warriors - Imagine Dragons, Take Me To Church - Hozier, Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
Movie: The Day After Tomorrow, The Fault In Our Stars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings
Hobby: Reading, Writing, Cooking, Playing piano and violin

I'm a solider till it's over

HUSH HUSH
Secrets: Was an alcoholic for 3 years, Cried for 4 hours when he was cheated on, He's never been kissed, Longest relationship was 4 months(they never kissed), Was abused by his mother for 13 years, Issac went to a mental hospital for 2 years for anorexia
Crush: Laine Lancaster: He can't help but like him, though he wishes he didn't

Follow me into the dark,

RELATIONSHIPS
Friend: OPEN
Frenemies: OPEN
Significant Other: None yet ;)

And I'll lead you to the light

EXTRA
- Speaks some French
- Fluent in German, Russian, and Japaneses
- Plays piano and violin because his mother forced him to, though he does enjoy it

Keep on holding through the night
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Color: a62b2b FC: Nick Robinson | Theme Song: Art of War - We The Kings

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty

ο ο ο ο I Will NEVER Fall ο ο ο ο

C3576539-1470177540182306large.jpg

ο Issac James Wolf ο

BASICS
Name: Issac James Wolf
Birthday: October 6th
Astrological Sign: Libra
Health Ailments: Depression, Allergic to cats, Asthma, Recovering Alcoholic, Recovering Anorexic

I used to be a kid skipping stones

APPEARANCE
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 142 lbs
Hair Color || Hair Length: Light brown with slight blond accents, Short on the bottom, long on top
Eye Color: Dark brown, usually holds a slight sadness
Birthmark: None
Tattoo(s): Wrist, Back, Arm
Piercing(s): None

In a sense we were all alone

PERSONALITY
General Personality:
- Closed Off: Due to past events Issac tends to close himself off from people, protecting what's left of his heart. He never truly lets people in, the closest you will get to him is being a friend. When he notices people getting close to him he usually stops the conversation or changes the subject.
- Proper: Thanks to how he grew up Issac has perfect manners and the perfect reputation with people. He has never once been inappropriate.
- Confident: Confidence was drilled into Issac's head as a child. He seems to always have that kind of aura around him.
- Intelligent: Another thing drilled into his head. Issac was taught may things as his family planned his future for him. His family wanted him to be smart enough to take over the family business.
- Hopeless Romantic: Issac will forever be on the search for his 'perfect match'. Though he hopes when he does he will be able to let them in.
Inner Personality:
- Sensitive: Say something sad or mean and Issac's mood will change from happy to sad or happy to angry in seconds.
- Moody: Issac is like a girl on her period. His emotions will change so fast you will question his sanity. Though you probably should.
Strengths:
- Intelligent: Issac has an extensive amount of knowledge thanks to his family.
- Agile: Issac also did gymnastics for a few years, only at the request of his parents though.
- Physically Fast: One thing Issac did do other than study was run. He would run for hours on end. Thanks to this though he was able to join the track team.
Weaknesses:
- Not Physically or Emotionally Strong: Issac's never been one to lift weights. He deemed it unnecessary. Though he's not very strong because he's also recovering from anorexia.
- Sensitive: Issac tends to take tings to personally. He doesn't mean too it just seems to happen.
- Closed Off: Due to past events Issac tends to close himself off from people, protecting what's left of his heart. He never truly lets people in, the closest you will get to him is being a friend.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is a major weakness for Issac. He has a major alcohol problem. Put a bottle of whiskey in front of him and it'll be gone in an hour. Though he is trying to overcome his alcohol addiction.

You will never break my soul

BACKSTORY
Childhood: Issac was born into a rich, perfect family. Well that's what everyone thought. In reality Issac's family wasn't perfect. It was full of lies and manipulation. As Issac grew he had to meet his parents standards and be better than his older brother and sister. When he turned 4 his mother began to abuse him, saying it was for his own good. No one in his family knew, they didn't even question him when he showed up with bruises. School was horrible for Issac. The other kids picked on him for coming from a richer family.

For year's Issac dealt with this ridicule, never really knowing what love was. Not once had anyone told him he was doing a good job or that they were proud of him. All he got was insults and beatings. Starting his 7th grade year Issac started starving himself. His mother and fellow students seemed to always tell him he ate too much. So this was his only logical plan to stop those comments. This only made them change what they said. After a few months they started to say he was too skinny, but Issac had gotten into a habit of not eating. He no longer could hold enough food to be considered a meal in his stomach.

His parents sent him to a mental hospital when he fell down from exhaustion on day. He spent 2 years going in and out of the mental hospital. When he finally went back to school it was his 9th grade year. He managed to make some friends but, with them came a new bad habit. They talked him into drinking with them once and from that time on he continued to drink till he threw up. His parents were disgusted with him but, Issac didn't care.

It was around this time that Issac met Finch. In Issac's eye's he was the perfect guy. Smart, athletic, handsome, and, funny. Somehow they started dating. Issac was amazed that Finch asked him out. When they started dating Issac was the happiest he had ever been and Finch treated him like a god. They dated for 4 months not once kissing, hugging, or even holding hands. One day Issac found out why. He found Finch making out with a women. When he confronted Finch he didn't deny it. He just admitted he used Issac for his money. This destroyed Issac, he closed himself off and but a lock around his heart. He wanted to make sure he never got hurt again.

Issac continued n with his life, drinking himself away without a thought of what would happen. Well one day Issac collapsed in pain. His parents quickly took him to the hospital, where the doctors examined him. They told him one of his kidneys failed him. Issac was in shock. The day he left the hospital he vowed to never drink again.
Now: His mother still beats him and compares him to his older brother and sister, but Issac has been sober for 5 months now but, the temptation to drink is getting higher. With his other 'friends' trying to get him to drink by shoving a bottle of alcohol in his face. He's fed up with it. He wants a new start, so he decides to join a group of his friends and escape to New York. Though some good has happened, he's gained 20 pounds and now weighs 142 instead of 122.
Reason why they want to run away/move: To get away from the abuse. Issac wants nothing to do with his family anymore. He just want a normal life, to get away from his habits. Not to mention he wants to get help. He wants to overcome his alcohol addiction and anorexia.

I can't back down

PREFERENCES
- Strong People
- Puppies
- Fuzzy Socks
- Rock Music
- Pepsi
- Green Grapes
- Guys (Duh)
- Stars
- Night time
- Classical Music
Dislikes:
- Players
- Being Cheated On
- Bullies
- Cats (There Evil!!!)
- Guns
- Blood
- Sleeping With A Shirt On
- Country Music
- Bright Lights
- Green Apples
- Bees
- Clowns
Sexuality: Gay

We would never be the same

FAVORITES
Song: Heathens - Twenty One Pilots, Warriors - Imagine Dragons, Take Me To Church - Hozier, Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
Movie: The Day After Tomorrow, The Fault In Our Stars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings
Hobby: Reading, Writing, Cooking, Playing piano and violin

I'm a solider till it's over

HUSH HUSH
Secrets: Was an alcoholic for 3 years, Cried for 4 hours when he was cheated on, He's never been kissed, Longest relationship was 4 months(they never kissed), Was abused by his mother for 13 years, Issac went to a mental hospital for 2 years for anorexia
Crush: Laine Lancaster: He can't help but like him, though he wishes he didn't

Follow me into the dark,

RELATIONSHIPS
Friend: OPEN
Frenemies: OPEN
Significant Other: None yet ;)

And I'll lead you to the light

EXTRA
- Speaks some French
- Fluent in German, Russian, and Japaneses
- Plays piano and violin because his mother forced him to, though he does enjoy it

Keep on holding through the night
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Color: a62b2b FC: Nick Robinson | Theme Song: Art of War - We The Kings
-Isaac is precious and needs protection-

The characters I have seen are looking great lol.
@Misguided†Ghost how are your characters coming along?

Shit I forgot to watch the thread! She's almost done

SHH NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Last edited:
WIP! I FEEL LIKE SHIT SO I'M GONNA NAP

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☠ ☠ ☠ ▬▬

||Quinn||
17 || October 31st || Scorpio ||
Female
Allergic to yellow gold and oranges

[bg=#000000]
4743107.png

Face Claim: Elizabeth Gillies
Color Resource: 3F0F9E

✄APPEARANCE✄

✄Height✄
"I'm like a foot shorter than my brother... It's weird."
5 ft 3 in

✄Weight✄
"You ask so many questions."
130 pounds

✄Hair✄
"It's long and black. Sometimes I color it."
Bust length and black.

✄Eye Color✄
Ice Blue

✄Birthmark✄
✄A birthmark on her collarbone that looks like a weird star

✄Tattoos✄
"I fucking love them."

56e48ca6c42dbd1a4daab04574ffc71c.jpg
cool-raven-tattoo-for-girls.jpg
be91b0c7abfea5f8991227c704650c44.jpg
img-thing

✄Piercings✄
"Needles are my favorite."

great-tongue-rings-skull.jpg
tumblr_mthygaJrjB1rqvidjo1_500.jpg
girl-ear-piercings-tumblr-chgs-455x600.jpg
Vertical-Eyebrow-Piercing.jpg

✄PERSONAL✄

"I think I'm pretty great. A little crazy, but that just makes things fun."

✄General Personality✄
Blunt:

Manipulative:

Rude:

Party Girl:

Inconsiderate:

Secretive:

Reckless:

Easily Angered:

✄Inner Personality✄
Flirty:

Adventurous:

Dependable:

Loyal:

Talented:

Jealous:

Clumsy:

✄Strengths✄
"I'd say I'm pretty good."
✄Writing
✄Persuasive
✄Dancing
✄Manipulative
✄Lying
✄Cooking
✄Confident
✄Sailing
✄Fencing

✄Weaknesses✄
"Hey, I'm sorry man. Just kidding I'm not."
✄A bit crazy
✄Cynical
✄Moody
✄Trust Issues
✄Reckless
✄Stubborn
✄Anger issues
✄Stand-Offish

✄Secrets✄
✄She lost her virginity at the age of 14
✄She's only been in one serious relationship
(Still working on these Though I'd get a few in before I take a nap)

✄Strengths✄

☠Weaknesses✄

✄BACKSTORY✄
☠CHILDHOOD☠
WIP

✄NOW✄
WIP

✄WHY SHE WANTS TO RUN AWAY FROM
WIP

✄RELATIONSHIPS✄

✄Friends✄
OPEN!