The out wish list

daisy looked at Kaya as she got on the bed. "No I know I always called mine teddy, so it's habit and It might but we will be okay. Right? Right." Daisy smiled slightly she was tired, today was a long tiring day, Daisy laid own and closed her eye' slowly falling asleep. she hoped that Kaya would be okay through out the night. "if you need anything, let me know, okay?" daisy said before she fell asleep.

"um Daisy one more thing befor you go to bed." Kaya said in a shyish voice. "do you umm.....do you think my mommy,daddy and Edon will be okay? i mean. they might have gotton shot for what i did. do you think its my fault if they die."

Daisy was just about to fall asleep when she heard Kaya speak. "NO! Kaya it's not your fault if they get hurt, it will never be your fault, we might see your mom tommrow, if we are lucky...." daisy thought about what she had told Kaya, of course she felt bad for her, but her family was dead too and nobody was sympathizing her, but then again Kaya was only 10. "It will never be your fault, Kaya." Daisy gave Kaya one last hug before laying back down to go to sleep.

"Daisy you dont have to say it like that. i know she might be dead. my daddy to. but you know if we get out of this you can live with me right. we can be best friend sisters.... beacuse i ope we get out of this" Kaya grabed Daisy's had "together." Kaya layed down next to Daisy on the bed. it was hard for her to sleep beacue of the stench. she closed her eyes and hoped to have sweet dreams.

Daisy smiled as she fell asleep and held Kaya's hand. She liked that Kaya had hope and good spirit's. She wanted Kaya to keep believing in life and in herself. Daisy didn't sleep much due to the stench and the yelling outside, she thought that she heard screams sometimes in the middle of the night. daisy almost fell asleep once but the door to their shack swung open silently and daisy closed her eye's, but left them open enough to see who it was, it was an officer. He walked in looking around he woke up some of the girls and told them to go outside, when he got to the bunk daisy and Kaya were in, Daisy shut her eye's and waited for something to happen, he never touched her or Kaya but the girl on the top bunch was woken up and told to go outside. After he left Daisy sighed with relief. She was glad that her and Kaya were safe for another night.

the next morning Kaya and Daisy woke up to a officer screaming "ACHTUNG!" Kaya jumped up and out of bed. Daisy was sleeping. Kaya tryed to wake her up befor the officer got to there bunck while walking down the less crowded isle now that half the young girls were told to go to the showers. Kaya knew that they wouldnt return. Kaya could not wake Daisy up. the officer got to there bunck and grabed Kaya's sholder "move girl! i will wake her up!" he quikly tossed Kaya back and she stubbled. he grabbed Daisy and sat her up "now child if you do not wake up when told you shall be taken to a place you wish not to go. next time be quicker" Daisy stood up and made the bed

Kaya was just waking up as she hurd a officer walk into the room. he screamed "ATTENTION!" it seemed to echo through the less crowded room. Kaya woke up in the night when the man selected some girl. he said they were going to the showers. 'but why shower so late' Kaya thought to herself. he walked closer to there bed. "Daisy wake up! Daisy!" he got close and she could hear Kaya's voice. she slowly walked back to Daisy. and tryed to wake her up. finally Daisy woke up. "daisy get out of bed.Hurry!" the officer got to there bed and grabbed Kaya's shoulder "move child ill get her" he reached for her arm Kaya screamed "NO! don't hurt her" her pulled her up Daisy still in a sleepless hase from lack of sleep. "now child i shall let this slid just this once. i saw you awake last night. your lucky i wasnt told to take you to the showers. but i still have to disciplen you. stand up." Daisy stood up and was frightened. Kaya was angry "no hut me instead" the officer took one swip at Kaya and she fell to the ground. and then tuned to Daisy "Do you want others to take blame for you. this is what happened. " he slapped her across the floor sending her to the ground with Kaya "no to all of you girls dont mess up. you will end up on the ground as well. now clean your beds"

(( this was sappoes to send before the message you just sent so idk))

Daisy stayed asleep as the officer yelled, but when he sat her up she awoke eye's wide, she though she was going to die. The officer warned her and so daisy got up quickly and made the bed. Her and Kaya were told to go to the mess hall and serve food to the officers. Daisy grabbed her hand and lead Kaya to the mess hall, she pulled an apron on once they arrived and stood at different spots as they were told.

Kaya could barley reach the counter top "what is this Daisy? it looks like throw-up" she picked up the spoon and slopped it onto a officer's plate. "thank you sir have a nice day" she muttered. he went to the next spot. to Daisy. she put a drink on his plate "Kaya its mashed potatoes" Kaya looked at it and back to the next officer in line "thank you sir have a nice day" the officer grunted and walked away Daisy whispered "Kaya you dont have to speak" "i know but its polite." "good thinking' daisy thought to her self. the next officer to walk up looked grumpy he was frowning more than the others were. Kaya gave him a little extra he was a big man and looked like he could eat a cow "thank you sir have a good day" he turned to Kay and said "have a GOOD day? do you know were i am. its no worse than you. why dont you jews just not speak. i should cut your vocal cords!" the officer stopped yelling and got his drink and left

((You can't control my charecter....)

Daisy listened to Kaya say have a good day to each and every officer, telling her not to speak, but she didn't anyways, Daisy didn't care if it was polite or not, these people killed, they don't deserve people to be polite to them, after the officer yelled at Kaya daisy walked over to her and grabbed her shoulders and made her face her. "now shut your mouth before you get us killed." Daisy walked back over to were she belonged and continued to had people their drinks. Kaya was going to get killed and there was nothing daisy could do when it came down to it, to save her. Daisy would just have to keep shushing her until she learned to be quiet and only speak when spoken too.

((sorry)
"im just trying to be nice. it could help us Daisy" she stopped talking to them and just slopped the mashed potatoes on the offices plates. and just stood there not a word out of her mouth. she didnt want to upset Daisy she was only trying to help. when lunch was over they were sent to the yard to pick up stuff off the ground and hall it to the pile on the other side of the camp.

Daisy walked out to the yard and with Kaya and helped her work, it was tiring but it was better then dying, at least that was how daisy was going to look at it. Kaya was so little and she looked so worn out from all the working, so Daisy knowing the consequences walked over to a guard and asked if her and Kaya could have some water, the guard swatted Daisy. "here's your water you stupid Jew." The guard picked up a bucket with filthy masty water inside and tossed it onto Daisy, soaking her clothes.

Kaya still working dropped the large stone she was dragging. catching on her clothes witch have been getting bigger. and thats not what is happening at all Kaya was shrinking. they haven't ate for 4 days now. a small hole was created on her left pant leg. she ran as fast as her body could take. to get to Daisy she was wet. soaking still Kaya let down her hand toward Daisy. helping her on her feet "are you okay" Daisy didnt have time to answer a officer interrupted and asked why she had helped Daisy. "shes my friend!" kaya seemed to yell but actually didnt. he replayed with a nice slap across the face. as Kaya looked up she saw it was the man she gave the extra mashed potatoes to. he said not to help others you'll get yourself hurt and walked off

Daisy Grabbed Kaya's hand and stood up. when the officer smacked Kaya, daisy had, had enough. "HEY, JUST BECAUSE SHE HELPED ME UP, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SLAP HER, IT'S CALLED BEING POLITE, SO YOU CAN JUST." Daisy didn't know what t to so she stuck her tongue out at him, The officer, smacked daisy and then grabbed her buy her hair and started to pull her away, Daisy screamed as he did, she knew she should have just kept her mouth shut, but she was tired of it. The officer pulled her into a room and threw her against a wall, chaining her there and leaving.

Kaya chased them growing more tired as they went farther. screaming and crying. "Daisy no!!! shes my sister no!! stop." busting in to tears as she fell to the ground and was screamed at to finish her work and head to bed. she did what she was told. while crying. she was begining to be sad. she went to her bed it being much bigger now that daisy was away. 'when can she come back' she thought.. it should have been me..she didnt sleep at all but she faked it whenthe officer did his usual night cheak/ taking a few girls.

Daisy sat in the dark, cold room all night, she tugged on the chains all night, until an officer came in and began to whip her, she took it, it was all she could do, after he had finished, she was tole to wash up and return to her bed. She did as she was told, once she returned she crawled into the bed with Kaya. "Kaya?" she gently shook her waiting for her to wake up. "Kaya, I am back but I need some blanket, scoot over." Daisy's body ached, form the whipping.

"im awake i was never sleeping" she gave Daisy the blanket she didn't need it. "you look like you need more room. im going to move up top." Kaya moved up on the top bunk trying not to make a sound. she got under the cover and layed there just thinking.

Daisy slept through the night silently, she was in pain and just wanted to die already, she didn't expect herself to live much longer, she just hoped that Kaya would.

Kaya woke up the next morning from her half an hour nap she had gotton and was just going to the mess hall to dish out the daily slop. and then work now thesedays were like clock work. after what happened to Daisy was a nightmare for them both Kaya being only ten it scared her. she became sad and started thinking 'now i can die for any slightest thing.'