The Ouran Host Club ((OOC Sign Up))

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lyrical Machine

Original poster
banner_564.jpg

~ Is Now Open To The Public! ~

"Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful."

As you walk down the empty hallways of Ouran, you tighten your grasp on your bag. A smile is stretched across your face as you clutch the paper with information, your face slightly flushed. Your Ouran uniform heels loudly clank against the ground as you turn a corner. And just up ahead- there it is! Music Room 3, the abandoned room.. Supposedly. There's a new club around that every girl in the academy raved about. So you decided to try it for yourself. You stop just in front of the door and take a deep sigh. Here I go.. As you open the door, a bright light seems to blind you, you stare in awe as the room becomes more visible. Sitting in front of you, welcoming faces smile. "Welcome," the handsome boys purr, "to the Ouran Host Club!"

"Tell us about yourself, young lady/sir."
Name::
Class(Year)::
Sexuality::

Personality::
Costumer Of::
Other::
Appearance::
~*Site Rules Apply
~Please Post Often

~No Power-Playing
~Please indicate OOC
~Have Fun!
Note: We are currently only accepting OCs that visit the club, boy or girl. Unless there is an obvious opening for a Canon, no more members will currently be accepted into the club. All Canons DO NOT have to submit a form if they wish.
Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka (3rd year) -RareSecret
Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka (3rd year) -Asharon

Tamaki Suoh (2nd year) -Lyrical Machine
Kyoya Ootori (2nd year) -
Haruhi Fujioka (1st year) -AlidaMaria
Hikaru Hitachiin (1st year) -Poet
Kaoru Hitachiin (1st year) -Poet
Anyone who fails to keep up with their canon character will be replaced after one month unless I am messaged with an explanation.. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, of course ^^ We're currently only accepting OCs right now

Can i hold my space? it looks intresting and can i be a girl or only boys??

Looks interesting

@N/A What do you mean?

@AlidaMaria You didn't need to fill out a form for your character! Haha, hence she is a canon. No, as our first forum said, we have a month as the host club to prove ourselves.

@Nerdy Chick Yes, you may

@Demonic The only Host opening we currently have is Kyoya, other than that it's all OCs that visit the club

I deleted my post and there's a reason why >o<

Name: Lili Benson
Personality: Flirty, cute, loving. She can be silly and almost to hyper at sometimes.
Looks: She has a pokadot and navy blue leggings. She has greenish blue uggs. Her sweater is floppy and green. She has a thick rimmed braclet that's black. Her hair comes down to her waist, the color light purple. Her eyes are a Deap blue.
Rank in hostclub: She isn't much of a hostclub member, she's kinda pour but she does know a lot of the people inside and often talk to them. She always dreams about joining the club though.

@N/A What do you mean?

@AlidaMaria You didn't need to fill out a form for your character! Haha, hence she is a canon. No, as our first forum said, we have a month as the host club to prove ourselves.

@Nerdy Chick Yes, you may

@Demonic The only Host opening we currently have is Kyoya, other than that it's all OCs that visit the club

Gah, okay I misunderstood that :'D At least was fun gathering all the Haruhi pics lol

(May I join?)

Name:: Ani Belalcázar
Class(Year):: 3rd year
Sexuality:: Straight
Personality:: Ani is full of life, she loves to bounce around and dance at a moments notice. Though Ani can be a bit forward, she does her best to speak words of kindness. She has a fire in her heart that makes her passionate about the subjects she talks about and warm towards those she call friends. She is the type that will give you a real hug even though she doesn't know you.
Costumer Of:: Tamaki Suoh
Other:: Despite her strong personality she turns to mush and sometimes dazed when overly complimented.

hot-anime-girl-wallpaper-460x288.jpg

(( Wearing a school uniform, though sometimes she forgets to wear her collar ribbon or stockings. ))

((Does anything need to be edited?))

Name:: Inada Haruna
Class(Year):: 1st Year
Sexuality:: Heterosexual
Personality:: Sort of innocent, gullible, and easily embarrassed, but tries to act tough/chill. She's curious and honest to a fault (*cough* blunt to the point it hurts).
Costumer Of:: Generally sticks with either the twins or Kyoya
Other:: She's the daughter of a wealthy family, but hardly ever sees either of her parents. She lives in a moderately large estate with her older brother. She's has very good grades, likes soccer and skating, almost always has one ear bud in, and can't draw worth anything.
anime_girl_with_headphones_render_by_feary_bad_by_nakama_chan-d6bdmng.png

Hello, Konichiwa.

Are we still taking applicants?

I am actually going to have to drop this, sorry

Oh! Oh! Oh!
Can I join? Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase?

Can I be Kyoya if nobody has done that already?

Hmmm... Should I join...or not... Hmmm... decisions decisions..

Seeing how the GM hasn't responded nor been online for such a long time, I really doubt that this is still going.

@Lyrical Machine If you do come online again, I'm very sorry but I'm out. I wish you all luck and a happy new year, to all of you!

Seeing how the GM hasn't responded nor been online for such a long time, I really doubt that this is still going.

@Lyrical Machine If you do come online again, I'm very sorry but I'm out. I wish you all luck and a happy new year, to all of you!
Yeah I kinda noticed. But if anyone needs an rp pm me and I'll give you the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.