The Other World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure thing stupid human when i feel like it i will" she said with a true smile on her face. she walked with her arms covering her wound.

Jasik followed chi taking in the wonderful things this world had to offer. This planet was truly beautiful and had many amazing life forms that no human had ever seen before

"its beatiful right" she said with a small smile. "nut you see if you dont win this will not be around not anymore. and the poeple of this world would die and I would die then my mother then slowly hamens once the Minji find away." she said saddness. "this is why they need you. no I and my people need you. stu- no Jasik" she said looking at him with a smile

Jasik smiled back at her. "Don't worry, we're going to win this and I'm going to help save your world. I won't let this beautiful planet parish."

thank you" she said with a smile. her true smile that was showen less now a days. she looked up to the sky and sighed. "here we go again" with that rain started to poor down. but this rain was black. "the darkness is getting stronger by the day" sghe said out loud. "we need to move fast"

Jasik nodded at chi and began moving toward the dark clouds. "How do we stop it?" He asked

wait you dont know" she said scared. "you mean you dont know whats worng with you we are walking to the darkness and you dont know how to kill it." she face plum her self. "you are stupid. you stupid. Im just messing with you how to kill The darkness just stabb it in the haert"

"Are you this mean to everyone or am I just hell of unlucky?" He asked shaking his head and moving on. The black rain matted his hair down so that it covered half of his face leaving only one of his purple eyes visible

"your just hell of unlucky" she said facing him with a sweet smile. "your very fun to make fun of right" she said turning away from him. "come on human" she said starting to jog even though it hurt her from her wound.

Jasik began jogging along side her. "I don't think that's very fair" he said giving her a quick glance. He truly wondered why she felt the need to verbally attack him so much

what do you mean?" she asked him with wounder but she didnt look at him. she she dose a frount flip out of the way of a falling tree. "I gusse The darkness know we are coming." she said once she land on her feet. but then she felt the pain again and fell on one knee. "mans wings"

Jasik did a one handed back flip to avoid the falling tree. He looked at the size of the tree and saw that he want going to be able to get over easily. "Hang tight, I'll find a way to you" he said scanning to trees around him

Alright but hurry. she want to the tree and sit down agast it. she was so not going to die like this. "hey whta would happen if i died right now" she asked him. her eyes where slowly dropping, she was coming on the second step of the poison.

"Don't say that, you're not going to die!" He yelled over the tree. He found a tree he could run up the side of, and used his momentum to side flip over the tree. He landed and rolled over his shoulder before quickly going over to chi. "Look at me, you're going to be ok" he said crouching infront of her

"sure says the guy I have been making fun of" she smiles but then feels the pain again and gasp. "man it hurts." she said with a smile. "mind do something for me" she asked eyes close now.

Jasik lightly slapped her on the cheek. "I apologize for that, but I need you to stay awake." He said setting his pack down and gathering medical supplies. "Stay with me, you'll be alright"

dont slap a girl stupid." she said with a smile. her eyes opened lightly. "no i wount be alright. but I need you to.... to ta..ke... Dark down..... for m..." she didnt finishs she fell asleep. but that just mean she has 2 more days to the end.

"Chi!" He said shaking her lightly "Chi!" He shook harder this time. "No...no no no" he said putting a medicine in a syringe then injecting it into her arm.

"I apologize in advance for this" he said as he pointed his gun at the tree inches from chi's ear. He steadied his to to ensure that he wouldn't hit her but close enough that the sound would wake her...he pulled the trigger

she gasp awake from the gun shot. she shakes her head with confusion. she looked up at him then smirked. "I gusse this mean Im eather dead and whent to hell or Im still alive" she said with a weak smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're still alive, I injected you with something that will kill the poison. You're going to be fine"

Status
Not open for further replies.