The Other World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
chi watched him she was covering her stomach to hide the wound. "lets go human we have a long way" she said as she got up. she didnt want to stop not till the end. she started to walk but she knew she couldnt run not with the poison with in her. she was not human so of her she has a few days to live. and to humans it would take a day. thats what sucks. it sudd be the other way around but there is nothing she could do about this.

Jasik walked over to chi and moved her hand from over her wound. ”Hold still” said jasik as he took a small jar out and twisted off the cap. ”This is going to hurt, but it'll stop the poison.” He said and poured some of the liquid in the jar on chi's wound

she pushed him away befor he could put it on her. "im alright just leave me alone" she hissed at him. she coverd her wound again with her arm and started to walk away to the dark monster that was waiting for them. she knew he was. she didnt want his help a low life human.

”What the hell is your problem!” He yelled at her as she walked away from him. He put the jar back in his pack and began to follow her.

He didn't understand why he was assigned to help her when she obviously didn't want his help. If she was so capable of handling things herself, then why was he sent to help her

she stopped walking and looked at him, she want on her toes to bee faced to face with him. "whats my problem my problem is you, you stupid human. I hate humans but your the only things that can save us." she hissed and with that she walked away in anger. "and I dont need your help my people do you understand. so dont think I like you"

she was going to kill the human later if he tried anything again. even if it could help her wounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
”The only reason I'm even here is because I'm getting paid to save your planet. I could honestly care less if your planet Burman to Ashes but I agreed to help your people. So it would help if you weren't so damn stuck up!”

Jasik could feel his anger taking over, he thought of shooting chi but knew he would be executed if the soon to be queen was killed. He had a job to do and he was going to see it completed

she turned around in shocked. "You ass you basterd. if I knew you didnt care I would have never havew came with you. and guasse what I hope you fail and Die you ass" she coverd her mouth at the bad words. but stopped her self and slaped him. "I real hope you die and if they dont I will make you pay for the things you said to Me about my people. My home. My family" she said with tears falling.

she turned around and walked away from him. hoping he would say no more. even if he said something she would make sure she wouldnt say nothing.

Jasik held her arms and pulled her infront of him. ”You came with me because you know I can and I will save your people. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. But you are making this ten times harder then it needs to be. So if you aren't going to cooperate for me, do it for your people.”

What do you think I am here" she said and pulled her arms free. "and by the way still dose not mean I dont what you daed" she said. she smirked and walked awayrom him. "lets go your making this a Three day thing now if we dont hurry." she called out to him

Jasik caught up to her and walked beside her. ”You don't want me dead that badly, you haven't killed me yet” he said smirking. ”But I can promise you that if I die, your planet will as well”

she did say anything but pushed him lightly to tell him move away. "oh I want you dead badly but Im holding it in for my people. stupid human" she wa starting to liked his new nick name. stupid human

”You know, my name is jasik” he said looking over at her. ”Also, what are we doing first in this whole saving of your world”

well theres only one thing well walk to the mounten of the dark. but it would be along walk we have to past the lake of lost souls then the vally of winter and that it. not long a three to two day walk. you are alright with that stupid human and yes i know what your name is the reason for the name is if i cant kill you may as well make fun of you" she said with a smile. "lets go stupid human you have lots to learn of this world" she said

”For a soon to be queen, you sure are mean as hell.” He said, then suddenly stopped walking. He put an arm out to stop chi and motioned for her to stay quiet. He looked over and could see the earth majini walking together. He pulled chi behind a group of pushes and pulled his sword. He didn't think he could kill all three and chi was in no condition to fight

Chi was about to say something back but he stopped her. when she notice what was up she shock her head and came out of the bushes and come up behind him and whispers in his ear. "I wouldnt do that" she touching his hand with his sowrd to lower it. then she pulled him away from them before the Majini would see them.

Jasik stepped back out of their view but kept a solid grip on his sword. He could feel his muscles tensing with every step they took in his direction. If any of them stopped him or Chi, things would go bad really fast

dont worry they will not attack if we dont attack. "you must wou der why i say this but it is that they are not with him" she said knowing he would not understand. "put the sword away" she said with a smile.

Jasik did as she said and pull the sword away, though he did not feel safe near these creatures. ”How do you know which ones will attack and which ones won't?” He asked looking at the majini infront of them

you would nott understand now just wait" she said with a smile the mijin walked by use and one had nodd his head and she nodde back. "come on stupid human lets go we have a long way from death" she said beging to walk

Jasik followed her after taking one last glance at the majini. ”Feel free to call me jasik any time” he said shaking his head

Status
Not open for further replies.