The Other Side of Insanity Sign Up ~ CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thomas McTavish I don't really know who he is looking at since Aerin and Layleina both wear white. But I'm going to assume it's Aerin.

btw I try to poke around a bit with my writing style. So if it's confusing or just unreadible please tell me.

@loviebeest He was looking at Aerin. Sorry I hadn't made that clearer, I forgot you were both wearing white.

@loviebeest
Sorry he was meant to be talking to her sorry about the misconception.

@Aleczander Travonski I knew that, but for her he is just really quiet just as Arson

I will post again when the others have posted.

It took to long for me, I posted again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't go too far ahead guys, there are other people in this too remember, I'm sorry I haven't done a post recently, classes are kicking my butt

It's been awhile.... Are the others still planning to post?

I'm waiting for someone to wander from the group to find my character~

in all honesty I forgot about this hahaha XD

Name: Zak 'Spot'
Species: Shifter
Personality: Spot is sarcastic, rebellious, trying and excitable. He knows his way around Insanistatia and is one of the few natives that actually stuck around when the worlds fell apart. He has a knack for taking the lead, preferring to give orders than to take them. He cares enough about people to protect them, but won't often put other's before his own life. He is resourceful, somewhat intelligent and more than a little stubborn. there are no shades of grey to him. Everything is black and white. You're either in it with him, or you're on your own. Cocky arsehole is often the term given for one like him.
Appearance: http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/IndubidablyAli/media/Zak_zps449b9758.jpg.html?sort=3&o=23

Oh, in case you guys were wondering, I'm back and we can get this baby rolling. Those who are still interested that is

I'm still interested :D

Me me me, me too.

btw, are we going to use a new posting order or can we just post as long as we leave no one behind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Post as you like, as long as no one gets left behind. I shall not prohibit

Hey N, is Spot open?

Is he currently occupied? Can he meet my character?

Does he look like he's currently occupied? He made an opening for everyone. do what you want just don't bunny him haha

Status
Not open for further replies.