Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
Alright. I am planning on making an AU RP based on The Originals for the most part but slightly from The Vampire Diaries as well.

All I can share with you folks is that it will involve Vampires, Witches and Were-wolves.

Hybrids as well, such as Vampire Were Wolves or... Witchpire; Half Witch, half Vampire.

Obviously, I will be creating our own original plot to move things forward in the RP, but before I even settle on doing anything, I want to see exactly how many people would be interested in this.

If you haven't seen any of the shows mentioned above, or read the books, don't worry, it is quite easy to join this RP even without the knowledge. But everyone loves Vampires and Werewolves and I am pretty sure this can become a very good RP with our own sub plots along with the main plot.

I have not yet decided on how many Originals there will be, but we're probably going to go with 3 at max, who are behind the creation of Vampires in general for our world, like in the TV show.

Spots cannot be reserved. But please, PM me with a good reason if you want to be one of the two Originals. I will be taking over as one of them.

If you DO want to make an Original then please know that you'll have to make a 2nd character to play besides having just an Original.

I will give more detail about this all if I know we have enough interest. And again, if you have questions, ask them here. If you have suggestions for the main plot and you want to be one of the Originals, PM me please.

This will probably be a Libertine RP. However, thats still undecided.

The title is subject to change.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
What kind of Vampires/Werewolves/Witches are we talking here? The kind of romanticized creatures from something like Twilight, or are they the more traditional kind? I'm not familiar with either of the shows.

What kind of Vampires/Werewolves/Witches are we talking here? The kind of romanticized creatures from something like Twilight, or are they the more traditional kind? I'm not familiar with either of the shows.
Defintely not Twilight.

Vampires in this RP are predatory creatures like they usually are. Once they go in for a bite to drink the blood of a human, veins below the eyes become visible and the color of the eyes becomes darker, however, around the iris, the sclera becomes red.

Here's a good example.

latest

I will add more details regarding them and the other creatures in this RP.

I'm in

Reactions: Akashi
I've looked at this thread, three times now? And have finally come to the conclusion that I would like to participate. I will be sending a PM shortly over questions and concerns.

I will be getting the OOC up soon. Hopefully within the day. If not, then tomorrow.

Lockwood, Salvator, or Bennett?

I have not seen any of the latest seasons as i had gotten mad at my sister for watching it without me and therefore stopped watching it altogether. She just spoiled it all anyway. I do not have Netflix, but I would like to get back into it. I have also read a few of the books.

Lockwood, Salvator, or Bennett?

I have not seen any of the latest seasons as i had gotten mad at my sister for watching it without me and therefore stopped watching it altogether. She just spoiled it all anyway. I do not have Netflix, but I would like to get back into it. I have also read a few of the books.
Well, hopefully , she wont spoil for you in the future.

What about those names ?

Tyler Lockwood. Werewolf.
Stefan and Damon Salvator. Brothers and Vampires.
Bonnie Bennett. Witch, descended from the most powerful line.

Tyler Lockwood. Werewolf.
Stefan and Damon Salvator. Brothers and Vampires.
Bonnie Bennett. Witch, descended from the most powerful line.
Yes I know who they are, but I am wondering why you mentioned them..

I used the names to represent the races. Plus I just felt like doing it.

If you don't mind, I would like to reserve an Original slot.

I used the names to represent the races. Plus I just felt like doing it.

If you don't mind, I would like to reserve an Original slot.
Ah, I see. Anyhow, all the Original spots are taken.

Alright. I'll just stake my claim as an ordinary Vampire.

I am interested if this is not a libertine, because i am not over 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.