1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
"Silly beast. Don't you know? If you keep acting so naughty the DuskChasers will come after you."

The Scenario

Supernatural creatures do exist, living amongst and with the human race. Of course, not all of them are civil and even tte ones who are 'cause trouble unintentionally. They are a danger.

And that's where the organization comes in. A secret agency , named Dusk, the government created to deal with and solve supernatural problems. They are like hunters, but they don't only hunt, they protect.

These people are better than any hunter/huntress. They have been specially recruited and trained for the job. And most of all, they are unique humans who have been genetically modified with supernatural blood injected in them.

With these powers, they are dubbed as DuskChasers for those who fear them and DuskGuardians for those who seek their protection, but to anyone and everyone they are called Vessels. The only catch for these people is that they are government property.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturally, we'll be the Vessels, the agents.

The roleplay will include 8 people . Since I have a character claimed and as well as my co-GM @lxngdon, it's open for 6 people. Our characters is all in a single squad, but each of two characters will be paired as main partners.

There will be story arcs, or episodes, that will hold main events or big plots, which will be cases or problems the characters will solve.

Romance is encouraged, but they should also build relationships with the others whether it be a rivalry, friendship or even enemy/frenemy.

Also, I am open to suggestions and idea add-ons. If you're interested, please so say and maybe tag someone else who may be as well.

(Pre-warning; We will be using realistic face claims.)

Last edited:
Reactions: lxngdon
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Interested!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mysty and lxngdon
I'm intrigued! Count little me on in!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sounds wicked!

• Love
Interested. Will wait for OoC before asking questions.

Interested, I'll be here if you're still open to more people or if someone drops :D

If there is still place I am interested ^^ If not, too bad :( and have fun ^^

@MaryGold

While I'm aware you've got your eight players I'd like to just put name forwards as a backup - just in case anyone doesn't show up!

@MaryGold

While I'm aware you've got your eight players I'd like to just put name forwards as a backup - just in case anyone doesn't show up!
Okay, thank you!

is the ooc up?

Status
Not open for further replies.