Do you want to Join as a New Recruit

• Kidnap away...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm calling the police(no)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are going missing... More specifically teenagers are going missing without any warning they are disappearing without a trace. Those between the ages of 15-18 are living normal lives until out of the blue they are taken. From their walk home all the way to their very own houses young adults everywhere are falling victim to an increasing string of what appears to be predetermined abductions. No one knows to where they were taken, for what reason, how long they were being watched, or even if they are in fact still alive... No one except the people behind it. They see those taken as agents in training and extend the choice to their "initiates": Join the organization and accept this way of life or forever be known as nothing more but a missing person.

This RP will contain violence and death if needed.
Swearing is allowed but try not to go overboard.
Don't know if you will have much time for romance but it's welcomed none the less.

Rules

1. No killing off others characters, if you want your character's death just pm me and I will take care of it.
  2. No controlling someones character ask permission first.
  3. I doubt you'll have time for romance but if you do somehow fit it in be considerate to others, this is not the libertine section so nothing pass kissing, and even then please try not to overdue it.
  4. If you know that you'll be gone for a while let it be known, do not disappear and leave your fellow role players hanging, it sucks for everyone if you do. We don't bite... well I don't.
  5. I am no grammar Nazi because I make mistakes as well trust me, but I find it a tad bit bothersome when I have to decipher a post, text talk is not very much appreciated in a conversation either.
  6. There might be more but this list is already long enough so basic rules yada yada yada....

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Personalized Bathrooms
image.jpeg

image.jpeg Hall 2
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg Practice Room
image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

"Is everything ready?" She held the phone to her ear listening to the man ramble on about his procedures and preparations. The clock on the ticked slowly emphasizing the silence of the room. His speech grew monotonous so before he could get any further she cut him off, her voice sharp, direct and to the point.

"A simple yes would have sufficed, do not bore me with the details of a plan I created. Complete your job. If even one of the subjects does not make it to the facility at 12 sharp tomorrow, whether by death or a failure on your part, I will see to it that you and all the men in your charge spend the rest of your days in a dark room where you'll never see another human being or the light of day again... And then I will introduce myself to your families. Don't disappoint me."

She hung up the phone and turned around to face her desk. It was emptied of everything save for a set up of computers with a single file on it, and a small panel of switches. She flicked the very first switch of the panel on and watched as lights on the screens flickered on all throughout the facility seemingly anticipating the arrival of very important pieces in the game.. All but one room shuddered to life.

Do not disappoint me. The phrase echoed in her head, and she thought of those that were to become involved in these plans. This was only stage one, and time was ticking down. She glanced at the clock on the wall one more time before getting up and walking out of the office closing the door behind her. It was time to go over to the place she'd be training the new initiates, and they would be there for some time or at least until they were ready and she could move on into the next phase.

"So shall we get things started then?" She looked at the files of the initiates that she held in her hands, flipping through the faces, of each person, memorizing every detail that she could. Do not disappoint me.

[fieldbox="Scholastica 'Elly' Oshiro, red, solid"]
img-thing

Elly frowned albeit .

The Organization was going to start its mysterious abduction soon enough , huh ? The redhead was glad that she was part of them . It served as a way to make her father proud , and to distract her from the fact that she might be getting a new mother soon . "Oh well ." , she sighed once as she made her way outside of her house . She almost felt as if she was actually waiting for them to abduct her .

It all started when the core team needed a moderator among the new initiates , and who was better off than Elly ? She had a younger sister and a somewhat good home , but it wasn't complete . "I pray that the new recruits are at least , head strong mentally ." , she said to no one in particular before making her way down her street to a nearby shop .

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.