The Organization: OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Working on mine tonight or tomorrow night. The latest I should have it is by Sunday.

Reactions: CrimsonFang
Appearance:

Name: Bailey Grace Morris

Family life: Bailey is her name, and what she is called by others. Though, to only close family and maybe people with a special connection with her call her by her middle name, Grace. She doesn't let anybody do that. When she was younger, she with a loving and tough father and abusive mother. Well, when she was home anyway. When she wasn't she was out partying, getting drunk, or staying the night with some random guy she lip locked with at the club. Bailey was always insulted by her mother, and told she would turn out just like her- all girls would. So Bailey would learn as she got older to suppress her emotions and not show them much. And if she did, it would be an emotion that would show weakness. Her mother is also the reason B began taking karate classes and teaching herself some self-defense with her father, after they divorced. She would need to be able to stand up for herself. As she learned, fighting became a passion of hers. Because Bailey only lived with her dad later in life, she did not grow into the girly type. She wasn't a full tomboy, but she leaned toward it, rough around the edges like her father. And from her looks, she could still be seen as girly and slightly ditsy. Though if one would get to know her they would find she's actually really human, and not robotic as she may seem to be to spectators. She would also make make up for the absence of her mother by filling her time with learning, mindless activities, or fighting, to fill the hole her mother left behind.

Personality: +Determined

Bio: Described above

Weakness: Blood- though B loves the art of combat, the sight of blood makes her weak and feel faint- in most cases she actually faints. Talking about (her) situations of abuse

Strength: Combat skills Intellect

Fear: Having to relive moments of abuse

Talent/Highlight: (Something that makes them stand out, it can be anything

Unit 1

(Still a WIP! I want to change everything about this character [EVERYTHING] but nothing at the same time. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?)

Reactions: CrimsonFang
Appearance:

Name: Bailey Grace Morris

Family life: Bailey is her name, and what she is called by others. Though, to only close family and maybe people with a special connection with her call her by her middle name, Grace. She doesn't let anybody do that. When she was younger, she with a loving and tough father and abusive mother. Well, when she was home anyway. When she wasn't she was out partying, getting drunk, or staying the night with some random guy she lip locked with at the club. Bailey was always insulted by her mother, and told she would turn out just like her- all girls would. So Bailey would learn as she got older to suppress her emotions and not show them much. And if she did, it would be an emotion that would show weakness. Her mother is also the reason B began taking karate classes and teaching herself some self-defense with her father, after they divorced. She would need to be able to stand up for herself. As she learned, fighting became a passion of hers. Because Bailey only lived with her dad later in life, she did not grow into the girly type. She wasn't a full tomboy, but she leaned toward it, rough around the edges like her father. And from her looks, she could still be seen as girly and slightly ditsy. Though if one would get to know her they would find she's actually really human, and not robotic as she may seem to be to spectators. She would also make make up for the absence of her mother by filling her time with learning, mindless activities, or fighting, to fill the hole her mother left behind.

Personality: +Determined

Bio: Described above

Weakness: Blood- though B loves the art of combat, the sight of blood makes her weak and feel faint- in most cases she actually faints. Talking about (her) situations of abuse

Strength: Combat skills Intellect

Fear: Having to relive moments of abuse

Talent/Highlight: (Something that makes them stand out, it can be anything

Unit 1

(Still a WIP! I want to change everything about this character [EVERYTHING] but nothing at the same time. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?)
Its pretty awesome I love people who put alot of work into their characters. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: TotallyMe
I'm gonna leave the rp. Sorry. I just don't know if I can keep up with it.

No problem. Sorry I couldn't stay. Good luck! :)

Posting to keep the RP alive, I will start up the RP with the people that we already have if everyone is still interested.

Sorry I'm late, it looks like we'll have to start with who we have, I'll upload my character tonight and we'll start for sure this time. Thanks for being patient with me.

Appearance:image.jpeg

Name: Ms. Hail

Family life: Unknown

Personality: She is stern and does not tolerate disobedience, or insubordination. There is no other way but her way and she will go to great lengths to demonstrate that. Although she pushes other to the point of breaking, there are some instances where her behavior will surprise you.

Bio: She has been in charge of the start and proceeding of the new youth agent branch, the rest is confidential.

Weakness: Unknown

Strength: Unknown

Fear: Unknown

Talent/Highlight: Unknown

(write this at the end of your cs): Unit 1

Hey guys I'm happy to say that I've created the official thread, I'm just putting the finishing touches on it for you guys. It'll be complete by today and I'll make the first response today or tomorrow morning as well. You guys should try to prepare for your first response, it'll start with you guys going about your business where ever you are doing whatever you're doing and then the Org will swoop in :), thanks for sticking around! Let's make this RP a fun one XD!

I think I forgot to tell you guys but you'll all need a first response before the organization takes your character, I've posted the link, but I need a little background on your characters in the RP to start. We have to take you guys first. Anyone whose character is apart of the organization can post from the inside of the org, they'll be in the building already getting ready to receive directions to begin training the new recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.