The Organization: OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonFang

Original poster
People are going missing... More specifically teenagers are going missing without any warning they are disappearing without a trace. Those between the ages of 15-18 are living normal lives until out of the blue they are taken. From their walk home all the way to their very own houses young adults everywhere are falling victim to an increasing string of what appears to be predetermined abductions. No one knows to where they were taken, for what reason, how long they were being watched, or even if they are in fact still alive... No one except the people behind it. They see those taken as agents in training and extend the choice to their "initiates": Join the organization and accept this way of life or forever be known as nothing more but a missing person.

This RP will contain violence and death if needed.
Swearing is allowed but try not to go overboard.
Don't know if you will have much time for romance but it's welcomed none the less.

Rules

1. No killing off others characters, if you want your character's death just pm me and I will take care of it.
2. No controlling someones character ask permission first.
3. I doubt you'll have time for romance but if you do somehow fit it in be considerate to others, this is not the libertine section so nothing pass kissing, and even then please try not to overdue it.
4. If you know that you'll be gone for a while let it be known, do not disappear and leave your fellow role players hanging, it sucks for everyone if you do. We don't bite... well I don't.
5. I am no grammar Nazi because I make mistakes as well trust me, but I find it a tad bit bothersome when I have to decipher a post, text talk is not very much appreciated in a conversation either.
6. There might be more but this list is already long enough so basic rules yada
yada yada....

Character Sheet

Appearance:( Real pictures for this Rp are very much preferred)

Name:

Family life: (A brief description of your family life and conditions followed by the name, age, and relation to you of any family members you may have, only immediate family)
Personality:(Brief or detailed description, your choice)

Bio:(Brief or detailed description of background, your choice)

Weakness: (Something your character cannot door something that may possibly hinder them in life, such as : cannot swim, or walk with limp, or lack of upper body strength etc.)

Strength: (intellect, strength, speed, coordination... blah blah blah etc)

Fear:

Talent/Highlight: (Something that makes them stand out, it can be anything small and trivial to something big and significant, but not too overboard.)

(write this at the end of your cs): Unit 1

The Organization

The "New Agents"

I will update the list regularly. Tell me in this thread which characters you are playing, a new agent, an organization member or even both.

Last edited by a moderator:
@FallenStar @Aria Valle @Iroh @Alis_Audāx

If you guys are still interested you can create and put your character sheets here. Just tell me how many characters you have, I recommend no more than 2, 3 at the absolute most right now and put who they are: organization or Kidnappee.

People are going missing... More specifically teenagers are going missing without any warning they are disappearing without a trace. Those between the ages of 15-18 are living normal lives until out of the blue they are taken. From their walk home all the way to their very own houses young adults everywhere are falling victim to an increasing string of what appears to be predetermined abductions. No one knows to where they were taken, for what reason, how long they were being watched, or even if they are in fact still alive... No one except the people behind it. They see those taken as agents in training and extend the choice to their "initiates": Join the organization and accept this way of life or forever be known as nothing more but a missing person.

This RP will contain violence and death if needed.
Swearing is allowed but try not to go overboard.
Don't know if you will have much time for romance but it's welcomed none the less.

Rules

1. No killing off others characters, if you want your character's death just pm me and I will take care of it.
  2. No controlling someones character ask permission first.
  3. I doubt you'll have time for romance but if you do somehow fit it in be considerate to others, this is not the libertine section so nothing pass kissing, and even then please try not to overdue it.
  4. If you know that you'll be gone for a while let it be known, do not disappear and leave your fellow role players hanging, it sucks for everyone if you do. We don't bite... well I don't.
  5. I am no grammar Nazi because I make mistakes as well trust me, but I find it a tad bit bothersome when I have to decipher a post, text talk is not very much appreciated in a conversation either.
  6. There might be more but this list is already long enough so basic rules yada yada yada....

Character Sheet

Name:

Family life: (A brief description of your family life and conditions followed by the name, age, and relation to you of any family members you may have, only immediate family)
Personality:(Brief or detailed description, your choice)

Bio:(Brief or detailed description of background, your choice)

Weakness: (Something your character cannot door something that may possibly hinder them in life, such as : cannot swim, or walk with limp, or lack of upper body strength etc.)

Strength: (intellect, strength, speed, coordination... blah blah blah etc)

Fear:

Talent/Highlight: (Something that makes them stand out, it can be anything small and trivial to something big and significant, but not too overboard.)

(write this at the end of your cs): Unit 1

The Organization

1.CrimsonFang
2.Alis_Audax
4.Katsumi Y

The "New Agents"

1.MusicalT
2.Aria Valle
3.Xytheus
4.Katsumi Y

I will update the list regularly. Tell me in this thread which characters you are playing, a new agent, an organization member or even both.

Name:
Name Here.

Family life:
Family life description.
Mom-
Dad-
Brother-

Personality:
Good Traits
+
+
+
+
+
Bad Traits
-
-
-
-
-
Other Traits
~
~

Bio:
Bio.

Weaknesses:
-
-
-
-

Strengths:
+
+
+
+

Fears:

Talents/Highlights:

Unit One

Name:
Catherine Samantha Jones
Goes by Cathy, Cate or Sam.

Family life:
Description
Mom-
Dad-
Sister-

Personality:
Good Traits:
+
+
+
+
+
Bad Traits:
-
-
-
-
-
Other Traits:
~
~

Bio:
Bio

Weaknesses:
-
-
-
-

Strengths:
+
+
+
+

Fears:

Talents/Highlights:

Unit One

Just one character may I reserve for a "New Agent" one?

If available may I reserve a spot for the organization? Thank you

Also, if given a spot of the organization is the age limitation still applied?

If available may I reserve a spot for the organization? Thank you

Also, if given a spot of the organization is the age limitation still applied?
Yes I can put you in for the organization, but for the organization the age limit does not apply :)

stock-photo-a-cheerful-year-old-boy-on-a-white-background-40284808.jpg

Name: Alex Pace

Family life: Normal. middle-class. Smooth. Things moved forward at a slow pace but there was no fighting. They all loved and supported each other.
Jack Pace. Father. 50.
Jackie Pace. Mother. 48.
Lina Pace. Sister. 16.
Nick Pace. Brother. 25. (Moved out.)

Personality: Alex is a mostly reasonable fellow, but he has a serious aversion to being told what to do. If he is forced to do something there is a 70% chance he'll do it wrong on purpose, or just not do it. His defiance is matched only by his quick thinking. Authority does not scare him.

Bio: Alex lived most of his life in NYC. He was not particularly fond of it. He hated the sounds and the dense population. It wasn't often that he went outside. The internet was much more hospitable. He developed an interest in explosives. He was especially fond of thermite. He finally got an opportunity to test his formulas when his family bought property upstate. Things were going well until, well, you know.

Weakness: Alex is uncoordinated. He has a tendency to lose things.

Strength: Alex is incredibly smart. He holds a major knowledge of most things. Especially, gadgets and chemicals.

Fear: Losing everything.

Talent/Highlight: Alex tries not to standout. The less he is noticed the better. Unit 1.

Reactions: CrimsonFang
Character Sheet

Appearance:​
bombshell-bob-curly-bob-for-spring.jpg

Name: Elizabeth Jean Carter

Family Life: Upper-class, quick to socialize and adventurous. The family that usually throws business parties. They are driven and goal oriented family that know of the importance of networking.
Anna Carter (mother): 58
Jacob Carter (father): 59
Andrew Carter (Half-brother): 18

Personality: Elizabeth is a very detail oriented women. She would rather work on the subject at hand on her own, than to rely on others to get the job done. She is quick witted, stubborn and a bit reckless. The silence of a good book, tea and sweets are simple joys that warm her heart.

Bio: Elizabeth was born in the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. Her family being the main force behind her convictions, along with her push and rise in society. After many years of education and involvement with high socialites she has emerged in her current position. Her knowledge and connections to the partners involved with the Organization, are highly valued. The information gained or used may not always be under friendly circumstances.

Weakness:
Sleep- Elizabeth has a hard time going into full REM sleep. Many nights she may "sleep" but she doesn't wakes full rested. Some days she has a hard time functioning, she hates the idea of taking pills. She is always on the hunt for knew ways to help her reach a state of full rest.

Strength:
Advance vision- Her sharp vision has played a large roll in her ability to have a wicked aim. She rarely misses her target and the target doesn't have to be still to be hit. Whether she uses a weapon, food, shoes or a paper clip. If she has her sight set on the target her aim is true.

Fear: Instability, Waterbugs

Talent/Highlight: (I will edit this part later. I am having a idea block for this one.)

Unit 1

Reactions: CrimsonFang
Any room for an agent?

Hey there ! I'm really interested on this roleplay group , if there's any space left . I was hoping my character would be a new agent but is also secretly a part of the organization .

Wonderful, there is space left. I wanted to do something along those lines and that actually fits into it perfectly.

@Katsumi Y.

Reactions: Makomin
Appearance:
img-thing

Name:
Scholastica 'Elly' Oshiro​

Family life:
Elly's family life is as regular as it gets , except for the fact that her mother had passed away due to breast cancer . And now , her father had a....'companion' , in other words , girlfriend . She also has a younger sister that is 10 years younger than her .​
Father : Mahiro Oshiro (Full Japanese)
Late mother : Rosaline Williams (Full American)
Father's girlfriend : Anita Conrad
Younger sister : Bernadette Oshiro

Personality:
1. Ambivert - leaning more towards extrovert .
"It depends on the situation and who I'm with , to say the least . *Shrugs* . "​
2. Hot-tempered
"You did WHAT !? *Tries to calm down by meditating* ."
3. Cares for her friends and family , in her own way
"Go and rest , we don't want to have to carry you all the way there , right ? *Looks away* ."
4. Kind-hearted
"*Looks at bunny* *Heart melts* We need to bring this rabbit in . For uh...further questioning ."
5. Independent
"No no , I can do it . *Stares at huge load in front of her* Yeap , I can do it ."

Bio:
Elly was a normal girl growing up . Even when her mother passed away when she was eight , she still was normal . Cried and mourned for a few weeks , maybe a month , but her life continued . Her father was supportive of her sibling and herself , but even though I spent time together as a normal family , they didn't have a single clue of what her father did for a living .​
That was , until Elly stumbled on him working out a plan for his job , which surprisingly required weapons and tactical plans . Long story short , she was recruited into the organization at the age of 14 . But her father had proposed that she went undercover as a new agent . This way , she could gain the trust of the new agents and ensure that nothing bad goes on . Well , nothing bad that will effect the organization .

Weakness:
1. Merciless when getting a job done .
- She displays no emotion whatsoever when she is required to get a mission done , even if it was not humane .
2. Chocolate .
- Her focus deteriorate and she began to revolve into a child-like state , unaware of anything .

Strength:
1. Fast and coordinated
-Elly works quick and we'll a coordinated , meaning she is swift and not someone to be taken lightly .
2. Streetwise
-She may not be a valedictorian , but having to look out for herself from a young age means that she knows how to deal with people .

Fear:
1. Amusement parks
2. Mascots of any sort
3. Having her younger sister in danger

Talent/Highlight:
1. Her instrument , the flute , can be played , as well as used as a weapon
2. She can breathe underwater for a period of 5 minutes straight .

Unit 1

Reactions: TotallyMe
Will work on mine Sunday night or tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.