The Organization of Men in Suits

(alright, sorry guys! Life's gotten a bit busy so my attention is consumed, but it should clear up within a week or two <3, posting nowwww...)

Jack flipped closed his dossier, stood and shook the clients hand, evidently satisfied with their preliminary meditation; the man's jaw could nearly break from smiling so much. This man was definitely the jealous type. Backing out of the way so Alice could do the same, he let Mr. Guiliermo out, closing the door behind them, leaving only Alice and himself in the room. Moving to the other side of the desk, he placed the carbon case over it and relaxed in the seat, eyeing Alice for a few seconds.

"I'll start so this is easier. My name is Jack, there's no sir, none of that tied into higher ranking, not here. I don't care how long you've been here, I care only about results, and reducing civilian casualties. If I see you spray into a crowd of thirty to hit one man, I'll kill you before you get him - The boss accepted that term on my application. If you're not a sociopath with grandeur dreams of a nihilistic killer, someone with their feet actually on the ground- we will work well together. I don't care who gets the kill, it's all about fail-safes. In this example we have set up, there will be about three chances- once at the public signing, once on the road, and once at the airport. With two people, reason states that if it fails at the signing, whoever there will immediately depart for the airport, leaving the second to attempt during transit." Closing his eyes and leaning back, he took a breath, opening them again and returning upright. "I'll have your back if I find you, among other things, reliable. I'm a two tour soldier, once as a marine and once as black operations, my training in sniping and point shooting proved my worth and saved my life on more than one occasion.

Leaning back in the chair once more, he was still eyeing her. "I need to know about you so I can determine what you will act like and take it all into consideration. I could just look up your file, but aside from face, name, and suspicious activity, I'd rather meet in person; personality and psychology tell me a lot more than most would admit."

Opening his hands, he unlocked the carbon case, leaving it spread on the table to look over his newest rifle again. "So what can you tell me, Miss Alice?", giving a reserved smirk of interest, rather than distaste.

((Sorry ^^; I got a little swamped too))

Alice shook the client's hand and stepped aside for him to leave the room. She followed Jack with her eyes as he went to sit down. She wouldn't admit it, but she was slightly shocked at all that he had said in those few moments. It wasn't what he had said, it was more that he had seemed like the quiet type of man.

She sat down in her seat again, looking at Jack confidently. "Well, Jack," she began, "I will start with a little bit of my personal background. I was adopted along with my brother at a young age. I will admit that I had a few... Rebellious, issues when I was younger, but I've straightened up." She blinked a few times, thinking. "Don't worry about trusting me, I'm quite reliable. I am not a trigger happy person, I'll have you know, I won't take a shot if innocents are in the way. I WILL shoot to kill, but will try not to kill anyone in the cross-fire."

Alice sighed a little. "I'll admit, when I learned how to shoot, I was doing it to vent my anger. In terms of who should take the first shot, I would choose you to do it." She lifted her head slightly. "Like I said though, I try to do my job as best as I can. I'll be much better if I have a definitely clear shot of him though," she said, "I can do better at the signing or at the airport, mainly the signing."

"I... Well, if I didn't explain something well enough or you want to know something else, you can ask," Alice told him.