Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
Ordained.jpg

"And upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the Constitution, upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind, and the gracious favor of Almighty God. The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise -- with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew. We must disentrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country from the silent shadowy demons that lurk. We therefore are the ordained oh humanity. " Abraham Lincoln

The year is 1865 and the great American Civil War is finally over. However there was another war that was waged in secret. When President Lincoln mentioned the demons that lurked...that was no figure of speech. The war was not simply to free slaves, but to stop America from being over run by a shadow nation of...vampires. Oh yes, they are quite real and have existed for thousands of years. Our sixteenth president led a covert band of hunters and slayers to dismantle the vampiric South from within, they were christened...The Ordained. They succeeded, but at a terrible price. A shadowy vampire overlord named John Wilkes Booth, ambushed Mr. Lincoln. Before anyone knew what happened, he was gone and Lincoln was dead. Now we, The Ordained, must hunt down this monstrous assassin through a ruined and vampire infested South to seek justice, to exact revenge and to secure retribution.

*So basically this is an RP heavily influenced by one of my all time favorite books Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (movie was awesome to). We are a secret group of Civil War era vampire slayers who are hunting down John Wilkes Booth, who is a powerful vampire overlord. We chase him through a ruined Confederacy and finally to Transylvania...where we encounter the legendary Vlad Dracula, whom we find out is the mastermind behind the entire war. Along the way, we must battle a horde of demonic vampires and other dangers as we fight to exact revenge.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
And I thought I was the only one who liked the book and the movie.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Some questions for ya before confirming interest! :)

How often are you looking for us to post?

What does the CS look like? Is it basic with only important info needed or more detailed, like asking for strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc. as well as basic things, such as name, age, history, etc.?

What are the posting expectations (i.e. is it beginner, adept, intermediate, etc.)?

Is there a certain number of paragraphs you're looking for?

Some questions for ya before confirming interest! :)

How often are you looking for us to post?

What does the CS look like? Is it basic with only important info needed or more detailed, like asking for strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc. as well as basic things, such as name, age, history, etc.?

What are the posting expectations (i.e. is it beginner, adept, intermediate, etc.)?

Is there a certain number of paragraphs you're looking for?

I'll have the CS up if enough interest is shown...it'll be a more or less basic and generic, what you see in most Charrie's. Posting expectations will be Intermediate to advanced and I would like everyone to post at least two paragraphs at least twice a week.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
I am intrigued

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Also, no one will be confined to just playing as part of the Ordained team of vampire hunters either. You can either play as a vampire, a civilian or just about anything else. You are also not confined to simply one character, I will allow double plays.

I haven't forgotten about this, I will be starting up a sign up for this tomorrow afternoon. You'll find all character sheet info there.

I really really appreciate you thinking of me!
I have looked at this thread, actually. But this kind of genre just isn't my scene. But thank you!

Reactions: Eon
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.