The Open Bottle Hall (Me and fawndrew)

Alviana's axe swung through the air, the side colliding with the undead's skull and knocking it off. She spun around, using the edge of the axe to slice through its spine and ribcage, scattering bones along the floor. She smashed its skull as well, just for good measure; didn't want it to come back together, after all.

"Alright," Dharil sheathed her dagger, "I think you should lead the way in, since I can heal you with magic. I also have pretty good aim with sun fire, which will let me weaken any undead before they reach us. I can also muffle to help us sneak if that's more your thing."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
"Sounds like a plan." Alviana nodded. "I prefer to lead anyway. That means I get more of the action."

It felt so good finally being able to battle again. The familiar weight of the axe in her hands made her feel more balanced.

She ventured further into the cave. She could see more skeletons deeper in, but none that seemed to be in their way, at least as far as she knew.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Looks like we'll have to go down there," Dharil was using healing hands to help Alviana heal after they defeated a group of necromancers and resurrected bandits. The "down there" she was referring to was a hole in the center of the room they were in "The fact that there are necromancers here tells me there's got to be more going on." Dharil finished healing her new friend and went to the edge, "and it looks like some of them already went ahead, see that torch?"

Alviana nodded. It's kind of hard not to see a light in the dark.

"Necromancers do give off some bad signals." She agreed. She peered down the hole. "What do you think is down there? Think you're up for whatever it is?"