3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
Things getting a little tense in the pre-Chat!! :O Conway would like everyone to please take a green nom and kindly get along XD
Oh the drama...
giphy.gif

Gotsta looooo💖oooves it :3333~~

Conway with the 'diffuse the Sitch' moves... Well played, sir! ;D

Things getting a little tense in the pre-Chat!! :O Conway would like everyone to please take a green nom and kindly get along XD
Oh the drama...
giphy.gif

Gotsta looooo💖oooves it :3333~~

Conway with the 'diffuse the Sitch' moves... Well played, sir! ;D

Yeah wow, what happened there? I just introduced Shilo as a light-hearted annoying big brother type and all of a sudden DRAMA. Love the turn of events. Great stuff, peeps! Really, really, rally great stuff!!

But alright. Looks like a bunch of us caught the the Busy In Real Life Bug, myself included. So a bit of a reprieve then. I will be ready to post the GM post on Saturday, April 20th. Gives us all some time to hopefully get something in the IC then. But hey, don't let that stop you from posting in the Chat Before Leaving thread too. I should have a Shilo response tomorrow.

And FYI Shilo is not present in the Failed Cryogen Room opening IC scene. All characters would know he that he has already gone ahead with another group set to sabotage a something-or-other to set others up to escape.

Keep up the great posts and keep up the creativity!!

• Sweet
Reactions: DeFier
IC post done!!!
Amaaaaaazing! Nerves o' steel!

K awesomes. Just a couple more posties and err'body has one up^^
Nah shit. Dropped the ball on this one peeps. Life has kicked my ass and I thought I'd get a post in since it's a long weekend. But it is Easter Weekend and family and parties got in the way. But I will have time to post Monday. That should give @Mystical Fox time to get Bella's post in too.

Again, I apologize and will work the kinks out.

EDIT: Posted for Shilo in the Chat Event, peeps. Hey, at least that's done.

Last edited by a moderator:
IC post done!!!
Amaaaaaazing! Nerves o' steel!

K awesomes. Just a couple more posties and err'body has one up^^
Nah shit. Dropped the ball on this one peeps. Life has kicked my ass and I thought I'd get a post in since it's a long weekend. But it is Easter Weekend and family and parties got in the way. But I will have time to post Monday. That should give @Mystical Fox time to get Bella's post in too.

Again, I apologize and will work the kinks out.

EDIT: Posted for Shilo in the Chat Event, peeps. Hey, at least that's done.
Tsk tsk tsk. You lazy little girl.

;P

But in more positive news! Post for Euler was sombre but like quietly powerful too. Awesomes^^!!

@Mystical Fox

Hey~hey^^ you okay? We miss you here and just wanna know wut up k? Let us know what's good ;D

@Mystical Fox

Hey~hey^^ you okay? We miss you here and just wanna know wut up k? Let us know what's good ;D
I'm here! I just got a new job and have been going through the hiring process. I'll be working on a post as soon as I can :)
Congrats man! That's exciting fo'sho!! K can't wait to see whachu gots when you gots it ;D

I'll prolly postie up for Decker tmrw and then like later in the week I'll do one for Jaycie. I thiiiink daFie will have a follow up with the Panther too?

@err'body But like the official GM postie will be Fri May 3rd^^

Hey soooo like ummmm the Boo girlie ended up at a party tonight so like no postie but like I should get something in by tmrw but thinking that it will just be simple reactions to the other posties then later in the week will do the set up to the start of unit 1 mission. ;D

K but like any questions bout what Agent 54 said then like go on and postie up here k cuz this is all under assumptions that like they had been prepping and planning and revising and rehearsing so like yeah~yeah all charries would know this set up already^^

K so sorry again that Boo is Party Boo tonight but like gives Mys Fox some extra time to get a postie in right? K laaaaaater Muh lovelies!! ;DDD~

• Sweet
Hell. Oh.

How goes, peeps? I'm still struggling with the Busy in Real Life Bug but not too badly for this week so GM post Friday is a major go for this bitch. Question is how about you all?

Do we need another extension? Or another post to initiate more action? A bit more focus or clarity on immediate goals in the RP? All of the above? Any of the above?

Let us know and we shall try to provide. Between the both of us, Boomer has most free time to accommodate. So she can do writeups and whatnot. Don't you worry though, I'll make time to kick her ass if she goes all random and weird on you.

Alright. Keep up the creativity and keep making magic everyone!

Later, peeps. This bitch is out.

I hope I will be able to reply by Friday XD I've been busy too. AND IN EMOTIONAL DISTRESS.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Finals just began for me, so I've been slapped in the face with real life stress. :') After Friday, I should be back to normal activeness!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hell. Oh.

How goes, peeps? I'm still struggling with the Busy in Real Life Bug but not too badly for this week so GM post Friday is a major go for this bitch. Question is how about you all?

Do we need another extension? Or another post to initiate more action? A bit more focus or clarity on immediate goals in the RP? All of the above? Any of the above?

Let us know and we shall try to provide. Between the both of us, Boomer has most free time to accommodate. So she can do writeups and whatnot. Don't you worry though, I'll make time to kick her ass if she goes all random and weird on you.

Kick Boo's ass? Ummm yeah... Try me biyatch. ;P

I hope I will be able to reply by Friday XD I've been busy too. AND IN EMOTIONAL DISTRESS.
K hope you feelin all better and here take a couple of these ~dresses up like gel caps and gives Neo a couple hugs~ and try to gets some rest!

Finals just began for me, so I've been slapped in the face with real life stress. :') After Friday, I should be back to normal activeness!
K well slap it back. And actually like since daFie said she gunna kick my ass you go on and give her a few slaps for me too wouldya please? She'll get over it. And if she don't I'll kick her random and weird ass then ;P

K sooooo like all jokes aside, looking like we gunna get the official GM postie in on Monday May 6th cuz loves ya~^^!!

Hell. Oh.

Kick Boo's ass? Ummm yeah... Try me biyatch. ;P

K hope you feelin all better and here take a couple of these ~dresses up like gel caps and gives Neo a couple hugs~ and try to gets some rest!

K well slap it back. And actually like since daFie said she gunna kick my ass you go on and give her a few slaps for me too wouldya please? She'll get over it. And if she don't I'll kick her random and weird ass then ;P

K sooooo like all jokes aside, looking like we gunna get the official GM postie in on Monday May 6th cuz loves ya~^^!!

Lmao thanks for the concern. It's all good though, just a joke since I just saw Avengers: Endgame and now I'm questioning my purpose in life.

Lmao thanks for the concern. It's all good though, just a joke since I just saw Avengers: Endgame and now I'm questioning my purpose in life.
A joke. Just a joke. Oh. Okay well... well I...

Like I didn't know. You never said we were seeing others now. I thought you said that it was just that you were "busy." But it all makes sense now and if it makes you ask life questions then that's healthy. I guess-- OKAY FINE!! You weaseled your way through my defenses...! And I just never could keep secrets from you could I?

So. Remember when I said I was at the party? Well I did go but... I kinda sorta just an itty bit like forgot to mention that on a whim before the party... man this is tough ~sighs~ K. So like I went and saw SHAZAM! okay?! It was only one time, I swear! But... I liked it. I'm sooooo sorry but I really really liked it. He made laugh. A lot. I think we really made some kinda connection cuz of our silly, childish ways.

And it's not you. Really. It's me. But we're still young and there's so much more to go off and do and see. Wer'e not the same as we used to be. And it's cools k? Shhh shhh, no let me finish. Please. So like I said it's cools. We grew up. And we grew apart. We just have to accept that about us right? Like it ain't nobodies fault, girl.

You've gone Marvel and I went DC. Sometimes it just happens like that. But at least we'll always have Run, Prey, Run to remind us. Of the good times.

And ain't no ever gunna take that away from us.

No one.

~play uplifting music and fade to credits~

Like I didn't know. You never said we were seeing others now. I thought you said that it was just that you were "busy." But it all makes sense now and if it makes you ask life questions then that's healthy. I guess-- OKAY FINE!! You weaseled your way through my defenses...! And I just never could keep secrets from you could I?

So. Remember when I said I was at the party? Well I did go but... I kinda sorta just an itty bit like forgot to mention that on a whim before the party... man this is tough ~sighs~ K. So like I went and saw SHAZAM! okay?! It was only one time, I swear! But... I liked it. I'm sooooo sorry but I really really liked it. He made laugh. A lot. I think we really made some kinda connection cuz of our silly, childish ways.

And it's not you. Really. It's me. But we're still young and there's so much more to go off and do and see. Wer'e not the same as we used to be. And it's cools k? Shhh shhh, no let me finish. Please. So like I said it's cools. We grew up. And we grew apart. We just have to accept that about us right? Like it ain't nobodies fault, girl.

You've gone Marvel and I went DC. Sometimes it just happens like that. But at least we'll always have Run, Prey, Run to remind us. Of the good times.

No one.

I'm both concerned and amused. How long did it take you to come up with that?? LMAO

• Sympathy & Compassion

No one.

Boomer. What in the actual fuck.

Well I did say that she had a lot of time and that she would go random too. So yeah @neobendium you should be concerned. She probably had that pre written somewhere.

Anyone wanna see the post credit scenes :3333~