3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
My interest is peeked. Is this still open to join?

Hey~hey~^^!!

Thanks for interest and welcome! We open fo'sho!!

Just need a postie sample from a RP for Boo n daFie to read k? And also wanna know what kinda animal you wanna play? :333

• Sweet
Reactions: DeFier
Alright. Anything in particular you would like to see or something random?

And I've had some time to think it over and would a sugar glider be okay?

Alright. Anything in particular you would like to see or something random?

And I've had some time to think it over and would a sugar glider be okay?
Just like anything you'd be comfy with showcasing.

And sugar glider? Ummm... Yes please^^ soooo cutes ;DDD

Alright then :) where would I go to submit a sample?

School's out, and I don't start work til July, so I've been chillin'. B) Til then, I'm ready when you all are~ No rush, though!

Also omgggg I love sugar gliders!!
K all goods then? Awesomes. K so daFie wants to push for this Friday May 24th as the official un-pause for the RP. SO we will see what's good with err'body then and then like restart this RPs heart k^^

Alright then :) where would I go to submit a sample?
You can link it out right here^^ or if you feel more comfy just PM to me k ;DD

Excited!! Boo!!

Not sure how to link a post (literally don't know how) so I'll PM it to you

• Spicy
Wows. Werewolf mayhem. Nice intense postie there RAWR!!^^!!

K SO!! Here is the charrie sheet. Like I said it requires a bit more writing later so just a heads up^^

Human Pic
Animal Pic

<~★~>​

• <~★~>​

~SUBJECT PROFILE
    (~use Dialogue colour when typing out IDN and Nick please!!)

Subject IDN:
    (follow this sequence of 2 letters, dash, followed by 8 numbers)EX. Subject: AA-12345678.

Nickname:
    (derive nick from IDN) ex." Decker" cuz like Ace Ace then sequential numbers like 'deck of cards.' Like that kinda' thing^^ Be creative!!

cuz panthers do best when running away with teens^^;)

Sex:
    M or F. (
    gender+orientation can be fleshed out in bio/flashbacks and! Don't worry about 'balancing the sexes.' Wutevs. You just play whacha wants^^)

Years in the BLOCC:
    1-3 (anyone of 3 years has to be 16 or older)

Primary Handler:
    (Just put a name here, we will get to know them later via write-ups and flashbacks k?)

Prospective Owner:
    (Same as above. Just put a name here, we will get to know them later via write-ups and flashbacks k?)

Directive: (what kind of domestic work were you geared for? Tell us about it^^!!)

Directive Skills: 5-8 (just list them but if you are suuuuuuper amazing then put a small description beside it.)

<~★~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM:
    (Yeah you know what to put here. But also some descriptions of notable or distinguishing features is nice^^)

Trained Advantage: (
    depending on years in BLOCC put 1-3 trained advantages.
    1 year, 1 trained advantage.
    2 years, 2 trained advantages.
    3 years, 3 trained advantages.
    'Pet tricks' yes, but waaaay cooler. But also note that skills Nth degree blackbelt in fauna kickass-fu is NOT even remotely acceptable. Think non-violent.
    )

SAPIENT FORM: (Put a 'general body type')
    in Sapient (human) list your: Eye colour, hair colour, (but note you're hair has been shaved with clippers), general build that kinda' thing. But also, in your Sapient form, describe any tell tale signs.

Tell Tale Signs: (one must be on the face or head)
    Obvious
    Subtle

• 3 years will have 3 distinct but Subtle tell tale signs as to what you will shift into.
    • 2 years will have 3 distinct yet Obvious features ex. tail show, more feathers on body, etc.
    • 1 year will have 6 or more features. 3 of which will be Obvious and 3 Subtle.

You will all be in onesies with your Subject IDN on it. Any charrie of 3 years in the BLOCC will be wearing white with red trim. Any other charries will be wearing dull grey with teal trim. You will also have the back of your necks tattooed with your IDN barcode style.

• <~★~>​

~PERSONA

Posi+ 3-5 (a statement/descriptor with one long sentence) ex. Loves company - Decker is constantly talking but only really does so to make everyone feel welcome in their prescence.

Nega- 3-5 (a statement/descriptor with one long sentence) ex. Party pooper when put off - Usually happens when things don't go their way or when difficulty of task at hand is too much for them to bear; watch for the 'double-eyeroll' and then bear witness to it all begin to down spiral from there...

: 5-8. (But like just laundry list them.) ex. Talking, laughing, good stories, etc.

Dislikes
    : 5-8. ex. Cleaning, heavy-lifting, silent-treatments, etc.

• <~★~>​

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Choose your Heightened sense out of the 5 senses (works in all forms).
    • 1 year, 2 heightened senses
    • 2 years, 1 Heightened sense
    • 3 years, no Heightened sense BUT can hide ALL deformities in Sapient form for up to 4 hours

2) Choose a physical carry-over in Sapient form. (depending on animal, ex. Bunny has strong legs for jumping and running, Squirrel is good at climbing surfaces)

3) Communication. Everyone understands Big Cat Tap; a form of Morse Code that travels to the receiver without touching them. But depending on years in BLOCC:
    • 1 year, BCT but only receive. May communicate mentally within eyesight with similar creatures of chosen animal.
    • 2 years, BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.
    • 3 years, BCT transmit within eyesight and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal within car length.
    4) Awakening. (further explored once "Those Glowing Eyes" is complete.)

5) Connections. (further explored once "Your Prey Mates" is complete.)

~~>(more to Unlock later^^!!)

• <~★~>​

~BACKSTORIES

Whatever you put as fact in here, any RPer may include pieces of your write up into their Bio. Not gunna lie: there is a lot of writing to be added on as we go. To Start us off please do MUSINGS first.

1) Those Glowing Eyes.
    What did The Panther see you do or see in you that made her want to make sure that you in particular escaped from the BLOCC. Since you had minimal contact with my charrie, you don't need to know a lot about The Panther other than that She is called a Scar or an Arrow and that she is revered as a Predator. She also seemed to be second in command in the escape planning. (Hold up until GM gives you situations.)

2)Butterfly into Hurricane.
    A memory during your time in the BLOCC that affected your Persona (good or bad or just sticks with you) Note that charries will have no memories prior to Year One other than that they were 'born' here and awoke when 'ready.' (wait till Cast is finalized please!)

• <~★~>​

~MUSINGS

1) Your Prey Mates.
    Write a blurb on how your charrie views the others. Everyone knows each other but to what degree and just how amiable towards each other? Stay away from all Brooding Egdy Edgelord Loner types please.

<~★~>

~THEME
<~★~>

Well done and welcome to the RP.

If you've seen the IC then you know that we have set up a plan to get things rolling. Should you make your character by this weekend then we will get you in on the set up too. I will just backtrack with Agent 53 to slot you in the plan.

Well done and welcome to the RP.

If you've seen the IC then you know that we have set up a plan to get things rolling. Should you make your character by this weekend then we will get you in on the set up too. I will just backtrack with Agent 53 to slot you in the plan.
Alright. I'm trying to work on it in between work and everything else, but I should have it done soon.

So many ideas bouncing in my head

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
So many ideas bouncing in my head
That's a good problem to have^^ If you gets all stuck then like go on and postie up here. Boo n' Fish have gots some time on our hands k ;DDD

For some reason I'm thinking a combination between Mew, Jubilee, and Fluttershy.

• Bucket of Rainbows
For some reason I'm thinking a combination between Mew, Jubilee, and Fluttershy.

I dunno too much about pokemons but Jubilee is cooooools and athletic Fluttershy is soooooo 'dorbs man^^

I base Jaycie on this Latina chick I dated. She was like an always singy, dancy adrenaline junkie type. Then blend in some Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls and Ducky from Land Before time and I thiiiiiiink that's Jaycie :3333~~

I dunno too much about pokemons but Jubilee is cooooools and athletic Fluttershy is soooooo 'dorbs man^^

I base Jaycie on this Latina chick I dated. She was like an always singy, dancy adrenaline junkie type. Then blend in some Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls and Ducky from Land Before time and I thiiiiiiink that's Jaycie :3333~~

And based on yourself too. Impulsive drama queen that talks too much.

And based on yourself too. Impulsive drama queen that talks too much.
Someone all spicy. Wutevs.

Hold muh beer.

When you come home from work you just might find that my cat just might have dropped off a gift on your bed. Or will it be from my cat? Which one of us do you think will have spicy thai noodles for lunch?!! Ohhhhhhh SPICY!!!

Boom-boom-BOOOOOOM!!!! Get some.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah~yeah Boo went there. >:DDDDD~~

Someone all spicy. Wutevs.

Hold muh beer.

When you come home from work you just might find that my cat just might have dropped off a gift on your bed. Or will it be from my cat? Which one of us do you think will have spicy thai noodles for lunch?!! Ohhhhhhh SPICY!!!

Boom-boom-BOOOOOOM!!!! Get some.

Oh yeah~yeah Boo went there. >:DDDDD~~

Yeah well. I'm used to cleaning your shit up anyways.

But for real now. Just a heads up; I will do a proper head count tomorrow and get status on everyone here. I really want to move this along. I love everyone's contribution so far but bumping interest check just in case.

Would it be possible for personality traits to carry over to the sapient form?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Is this still available to post in? I will request to join the boardroom/group.

Although, my apologizes--I cannot find a blank character sheet that I can post with the character index.

• Bucket of Rainbows