3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
Hey guys. I really hate to say this- honestly, I do, cause I love this idea and the level of creativity in this RP is awesome.

But....I can't keep up with it. I'm sorry. It's for a variety of reasons, the most prominent being that I have a lot of things coming up in my life right now (health problems being at the forefront), and it doesn't look like anything will be calming down anytime soon. I've also been slowly moving away from group RPs, as I find 1x1's to be more my forte. All that, combined with writer's block, has turned it itself into a 'neo-is-a-sad-loser' cake.

Unfortunately, I'll have to drop this RP. It's definitely not fair on you guys to be constantly waiting for my responses. And I know this isn't fair, either, after just coming back and not even writing anything. But it's happened. And I honestly can say I won't be coming back (though I might stalk the IC because I love the story).

Take care of Ada for me, okay? She's a good bean.

Signing off.

<3

Hey guys. I really hate to say this- honestly, I do, cause I love this idea and the level of creativity in this RP is awesome.

But....I can't keep up with it. I'm sorry. It's for a variety of reasons, the most prominent being that I have a lot of things coming up in my life right now (health problems being at the forefront), and it doesn't look like anything will be calming down anytime soon. I've also been slowly moving away from group RPs, as I find 1x1's to be more my forte. All that, combined with writer's block, has turned it itself into a 'neo-is-a-sad-loser' cake.

Unfortunately, I'll have to drop this RP. It's definitely not fair on you guys to be constantly waiting for my responses. And I know this isn't fair, either, after just coming back and not even writing anything. But it's happened. And I honestly can say I won't be coming back (though I might stalk the IC because I love the story).

Signing off.

<3
Welllll... I... I uhhhhh... I need to check something first k? ~goes and opens up chest and sees broken heart~ ummm... it's nothing. Boo dint need that anyways... U_U; ~chucks~

k well, like hey~hey at least you bein honestt with us and yourself right? Like you do you and takes soooooo good care of you too right? And like if you ever think that you a loser just know that me n' daFie always loved your positivity and the charrie you made.Fantastic RPer/writer too. So you can't bbe all that bad^^ Ada was one that we always wanted to set up as a leader/take charge type. Like we wanted to set up Decker and Jaycie as her little following vs. the Chinchillas and their crew. And then set up Keijo as a rival for her too. Loves her. And you.... welllll like you not so bad too ;PPPP~~~ Like if you can put up with muh randoms and muh Bs then like yeah~yeah Sooooo not a loser up in here. Not with me at least k?

~hugs ya!!^^!!~ gunna miss ya And thanks for at least comin' back to the redux and bustin it up in here for the posties and input you did put in there. Solid. And fire. Like straight :fire: lady ting. Thinkin' you gunna be all goods. We'll take carre of Ada and you take care of you. rainbows to the face fo'sho and cya when i cya k. Good luck out there. Peace, girlie.

Later~^^!!

• Thank You
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: DeFier and noodle

Signing off.

<3
Awww you just made Boomer cry.

I'd like to start off by thanking you for all your time, effort and creativity you brought to this RP. Well done and very welcome here. And although it does suck that you only came back to leave so soon again but you did the best thing to let us know right away that it is not working for you. That kind of honesty and maturity says a lot about a person. Admittedly, I am always the first to knock Boomer for crying but she said something rather touching that I just can't knock her for; she cried because she was happy you came back to say goodbye. Cheezy, and violin playing sappy, yes, but she liked having you around and I empathze with her sentiments. You stepped up. Much love, much respect to you. She is a bit off an emotional and anxiety ridden wreck a good percentage of the time, but she means well and she's worked hard on this RP project so she can get very sensitive regarding her labours of love. And so, hopefully it's overtly transparent that she is thankful for you sticking around for as much as you could.

I love the character of Ada you've created and she resonates with me so rest assured I will take very good care of her. Good luck with RPing out there and with all that you do, girlie. Thanks again for giving this a go.

-DeFier.

hi loves<3 i know i disappeared for a hot minute, so i wanted to check in! i'm working on a convo post; november has just been crazy @_@

also sad noodle has left <3

Hey~hey~^^!!

Still here too! Just had some IRL issues pop up on me and a bit of anxiety attacks sooooo like thinkin the Boo Girlie is better for it now^^; Sorry for the radio silence err'body!

Gunna do up the posties I owe for tmrw k? Thanks for stickin' with us!!

• Spicy
Reactions: DeFier
I'm here! Just been hiding in a hidey hole. My seasonal depression has hit and my writings coming along slowly. BUT!! I'm still trudging along so no worries with me I am here to stay! Blink is super cute! I'll work on my postie right away!

I'm here! And I intend on staying as long as you'll have me. Life has just been crazy lately and left me sorta mentally drained. I'll be working on post as soon as I can :)

Still live up in here YAYUH!!^^!!

Loves all of you!!❤,❤!!

THANKS YA all sooooooo much for sticking around k? And yeah looks like we all gots our issues and IRL stuffs we need to deal with so it's cool that we take it slow. If err'body's cool with it looks like we gunna have a reeeeeallly slow one or two postie December.

And like going forward I actually think that one or two posties each per month is gunna be our average pace. But like always nice to see more right^^ Boo will try defo!

So like I'm all goods with the slow pace if you all are?

K sooooooo like almost done transferring out necessary info from the BSB. The mods are gunna shut down the clan areas in Jan but the Boo Girlie Is pretty much clear pulling out and reposting the charrie sheets. Convo thread should be all out tmrw. Just needs to relink a bunch of clickable stuffs now^^;

• Spicy
Reactions: DeFier
K sooooooo like almost done transferring out necessary info from the BSB. The mods are gunna shut down the clan areas in Jan but the Boo Girlie Is pretty much clear pulling out and reposting the charrie sheets. Convo thread should be all out tmrw. Just needs to relink a bunch of clickable stuffs now^^;
Fantastic job, Boomer. Thanks for dealing with that bullshit for me.

Okay. So just a little bookkeeping here. To-do's:

@DeFier : Convo, Rewiring and DeeDee's 'Those Glowing Eyes' post.
@fish-writer : Convo and Descending (Passssageways)
@Equusheart : Descending (Rec Room) and Sabai's 'Those Glowing Eyes' post.
@Mystical Fox : All clear.
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom : Clearing out BSB and Keijo's 'Those Glowing Eyes'' post.

And soon enough GM's need to compile enough data and lore for a 'WORLD INFO' thread too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
*hesitantly slides on in?* Um...hi. Um...I'm a bit curious about a thing, what does accepting OC Appies for Rewiring mean? All I've seen so far was like...adopting an already made rp character but for making OCs um... I'm sorry I don't know how to word this but since you're accepting new apps are you allowing people to create their own? Or...? Gah, how do I word. OTL

• Bucket of Rainbows
*hesitantly slides on in?* Um...hi. Um...I'm a bit curious about a thing, what does accepting OC Appies for Rewiring mean? All I've seen so far was like...adopting an already made rp character but for making OCs um... I'm sorry I don't know how to word this but since you're accepting new apps are you allowing people to create their own? Or...? Gah, how do I word. OTL
Wows^^ thanks for dropping by bruh but this RP is kinda like yeah~yeah uhhuh... It's dead x,x!!

But like basically yes we were looking for OC's for the 'Rewiring Our Bonds" IC'ly arc and then like there were a couple of charries up for adoption. But like err'body abandoned ship and like this RP crashed into rocks and sank to bottom of ocean U,u;

BUT!! Me n muh co-gm Ms. daFie might be opening this up again this spring. Like it'll be all rebooted and new purpose and direction so like keep your eyes peeled k? YAYUH!!^^!!

Wows^^ thanks for dropping by bruh but this RP is kinda like yeah~yeah uhhuh... It's dead x,x!!

But like basically yes we were looking for OC's for the 'Rewiring Our Bonds" IC'ly arc and then like there were a couple of charries up for adoption. But like err'body abandoned ship and like this RP crashed into rocks and sank to bottom of ocean U,u;

BUT!! Me n muh co-gm Ms. daFie might be opening this up again this spring. Like it'll be all rebooted and new purpose and direction so like keep your eyes peeled k? YAYUH!!^^!!

Oh, ow, that sucks. It does seem interesting, I just never got the courage to come here since it was...that awesome and well thought out and also like...the high expectations XD Oh well, I'll keep an eye on this when I can!

• Bucket of Rainbows