The Only Way To Go Is Up || Rules and Sign Ups

1668641383635.png
" P is for Priceless, the look upon your faces.
E is for Extinction, all your puny races.
R for Revolution, that will be televised.
F is for Fucked you are. Now allow me to reprise~
E is for Eccentric, just listen to my song!
C is for Completion that I waited for so long!
T is for the Terror, upon you I bestow.
Hmm hmm.
My name is Perfect Cell.
And I'd like to say...
Hello~ "

Name:
MR Perfect Cell

Origin:
1668641599731.png

Personality:
" I am Perfect. And you will quote. Everything that I say. "

Cell is in it for only one person, himself. Narcissistic, cocky and cold, Cell regards himself as the Perfect Being, everyone else is inferior to him and often toys around with his opponents; going as far as to allow them to take shots at him only to dent their spirit with a smirk on his face. Sadistic, snarky and arrogant, he takes any opportunity he can get to belittle and insult everyone around him, leading them to commit acts that fall victim to his plans. However he wasn't without charm; showing some regard and respect for a few individuals; namely Android 16 and Goku.

Powers/Abilities:
" Trunks... You couldn't fathom the amount of dead men behind me. "

Cell is made up of the genetic material of Universe 7's strongest fighters (at that time); namely Goku, Vegeta, Nappa, Frieza, King Cold, Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan and Tenshinhan. He can effectively make use of the traits from these warriors and most of the Z Fighters to his advantage in battle.

With Piccolo's DNA, Cell is capable of regenerating from any injury, no matter how intense; an example was Vegeta's Final Flash in which he lost his entire right arm but then grew it back in an instant after using it to lull Vegeta into a false sense of victory. Another was with Goku's Instant Transmission Kamehameha, which blew off the entirety of Cell's top; however when Krillin began calling out to 10 to end the match, Cell's torso jumped up and regenerated the missing top of his body. With Frieza's DNA, Cell is incredibly durable and able to survive intense injuries. Using Krillin's power, he can lower his Ki in order to activate "stealth mode" which prevents him from being sensed, allowing him to sneak up to certain warriors and surprise them.

If by some chance Cell is brought to near death and survives, he can utilize the Saiyan Cells inside him from Goku and Vegeta in order to achieve a Zenkai Boost, further increasing his power; a feat he performed after self-destructing and regenerating.

Cell is also capable of utilizing the following attacks which he gained from the DNA of various fighters:​
  • Makankōsappō (Special Beam Cannon): An attack originated from the cells of Piccolo, Cell can fire a straight beam that drills through enemies on impact. Also unlike Piccolo, Cell can pronounce the name correctly.
  • Kamehameha: An attack originated from the cells of Goku, Cell fires an explosive beam of ki energy against his foes.
  • Solar Flare: An attack originated from the cells of Tien, Cell blinds his foes with a flash of bright light, while at the same time presenting them with a disturbing picture. First used against Krillin, Trunks, and Piccolo to escape.
  • Big Bang Attack: An attack originated from the cells of Vegeta, Cell fires a giant energy ball at his opponent, and creates a giant explosion upon impact.
    • Big Bang Crash: A red colored variant.
      • Super Big Bang Crash: A rapid fired version.
  • Galick Gun: An attack originated from the cells of Vegeta, Cell fires a violet burst of ki energy against his opponent.
  • Death Beam: An attack originated from the cells of Freeza, Cell fires a beam of energy at his opponent, either piercing them or blowing them up.
    • Perfect Death Beam: A full powered Death Beam with a much larger radius.
  • Multi-Form Technique: Cell can create copies of himself to gain an advantage, but it also divides his Power Level by however many copies have been made.
  • Self-Destruction: Cell inflates his body to a massive size to build up energy, and stated to have enough force to destroy the planet after one minute. Any attack made on him would cause him to explode prematurely, even a simple punch or kick.
Equipment:
N/A

Trivia:​
  • Cell only has Piccolo's, King Cold's, Freeza's, Goku's and Vegeta's cells in the original manga, plus Tenshinhan's in the anime and Gohan's and Nappa's cells in FUNimation and Ocean dubs. However in DBZA, Krillin states that Cell has everyone's cells... except for Yamcha.
  • Cell's transformation into his Perfect Form was so powerful that Bulma, who could not sense ki, was able to feel it.

My laziest one yet, although that's mostly because Shinji here has little, if any information on him, being a guy who loses and dies early on.

latest

"There's one last thing I want to say... Tall women are actually quite nice..."

Name:
Shinji Matou

Origin:
latest

Personality:
This will explain him better then I can, but TL;DR: He's an ass, but a bit of a jerk with a heart of gold.

Powers/Abilities:
Basically he's a Magic Hacker. He doesn't actually last long in the game so what he visibly demonstrates is quite short.

A list of code casts. I'll assume he can do these just as well as his peers.

Equipment:
A school uniform. That's pretty much about all he's got on him.

Trivia:
He's not the other Shinji. They're two different people even if they look alike. Both are dipshits, but one of them is more an ass than the other, as well as by far less talented.​

Name: Sakuto Sakuma
Whomst've'd

Are you legal in a legal sense?

Origin:

1669942099997.png
What genre is your character? If it's a fandom character, put in Fandom

Personality: Sakuto is a young, friendly, and overall cheerful boy, although he gets discouraged easily. He doesn't prefer heights, although he has wings, and will attempt to run as far away as possible from any edges, since that's how he died.
What an attitude you got there

Powers/Abilities:
I'm kinda lazy rn but all the general supernatural abilities Yuuji and Kaoru both have, teleportation [although limited like Kaoru's], and phasing through some solid objects, he has a pair of large red wings, the right one filled with parts and machinery like a steampunk wing. He also has a small cylinder that extends into a steampunk-esque scythe.

1669942384651.png
What can you do? What sort of supernatural powers do you possess? Plop a Wiki link if you're lazy like me.

Equipment: Scythe
Explained above.
Whatcha got there, buster? A Wiki link's fine if you're like me.

Trivia:
- He's scared of lightning to the point of almost crying or crying.
- Relative in his original AU is Sakuya, the red-haired boy in the fandom picture above.
- He's a spirit.

Anything else important that I should know about?​

latest
latest

"If I look up the word "pervert" in the dictionary, I'll be sure to find a picture of your stupid face! The next time you get near me, Rom or Ram again, I'll kill you! You filthy pedophile bastard!"

Name:
Blanc

Looks like a kid, though is probably like 300+ or so.

Origin:
latest

Personality:
Blanc is the CPU (Console Patron Unit) of Lowee on the continent of Gamindustri, with her sisters Rom and Ram as CPU candidates. Although on the outside Blanc appears to be an aloof, demure and soft spoken girl, the CPU of Lowee is actually rather foul-mouthed and ill-tempered. It doesn't take much to get her going in a furious mood, especially insults hurled in her direction and most specifically those about her rather petite figure. Her Goddess HDD form as White Heart is even less restrained, being much more aggressive and rather violent. Even more so, she can be considered brash and impulsive in a fight, thinking in a straightforward blunt fashion. In this sense, it can be said that Blanc can be rather bull-headed at times, taking the most straight and direct options to her problems, her solutions generally being to destroy whatever is annoying her.

Blanc's hobbies, aside from being as much of a gamer as her fellow CPUs, is reading novels and writing her own books. Her goal one day is to become a successful writer. Despite that, the stories she writes are to be quite frank, garbage.

Powers/Abilities:
As a CPU, Blanc is already quite durable and strong, being capable of lifting her weapon of choice like a toy and swinging it around with ease. Much like her fellow CPUs, she possess the ability to transform into her HDD form (Hard Drive Divinity) as White Heart. This form augments her overall attributes and abilities related to combat, and granting her the ability to fly. She possess a secondary transformation called NEXT form, which doesn't make her stats more powerful, but rather improves their range, strength, and reduces the strain of using them. She also gains an attack exclusive to this form as well. Much like Vert (see a page back), using this skill will reduce her back to her human form and leave her rather drained. Likewise, repeated damage and injury can knock her out of these forms or keep her from transforming.

Equipment:
Blanc has a preference for wielding large, oversized blunt, brute-ish weapons. In her normal form this comes as a large massive hammer, the shaft of it being almost the length of her entire body, tipped with an equally oversized head. In her HDD form, this gets replaced with a large axe. Both weapons can be digitally summoned and de-summoned (At least this is how I envision how they store their weapons. I dunno, I haven't played this series in a bit.)

Trivia:
She is the only CPU with a small rack, both in her human form and HDD form. Isn't it sad, Blanc-chan?​

• Love
Reactions: Raynar Saassin

FG032_FAgirl_gourai-kai_ver2_WH_w.jpg

"Gourai, deploying!"

Name:
Gourai

Origin:
logo.png

Personality:
As someone whose initial purpose is to learn emotion, Gourai is naturally curious and tends to have a lot of questions about the world around her. She cares a lot about those she has formed attachments with.

Powers/Abilities:
Gourai is an FA Girl specializing is Ground Combat. Under normal circumstances, she can't fly.

She has various armours to wield in battle.

Gourai (base doll)
Gourai without armaments.

Gourai
Gourai's former 'main' combat form. Ever since she upgraded to Gourai-kai, she rarely taps into this form, except to hold back in battles. This form is heavily armoured, equipped with a shoulder cannon and has deployable treads for added mobility. Combat knife to boot!

Gourai-kai
Gourai but better in all the ways, not specified how, just run with it.

Gourai-kai Samurai Version
The Expansion Armor Type G & Samurai Master Sword have been equipped onto Gourai-kai. This form is more specialized in melee combat, but due to a lack of practice, the attributes of this armour put a bit more strain on Gourai. Why is that? I don't know, but it is more powerful than standard Gourai-kai.

Gourai-kai Final Battle Version
The obligatory gaudy gold final form that has only ever been accessed with the power of friendship and the combined weapons of other FA Girls. Yes, she can fly now. Will this even be accessed during the RP?

Equipment:
These weapons are stored in another space and can be conjured easily for use.

Revolving Buster Cannon - Gourai's usual Trump Card. When your shot doesn't work, shoot more! As this is an M.S.G. Item, it adapts to a user's size if equipped to someone else.

Burst Railgun - Can be converted into a variety of modes for different amounts and frequencies of damage, including one that charges up for a good while before a powerful attack. As this is an M.S.G. Item, it adapts to a user's size if equipped to someone else.

Hand Bazooka - You think? As this is an M.S.G. Item, it adapts to a user's size if equipped to someone else.

Various other weapons - A combination of melee and ranged weapons.

GIGANTIC ARMS 07 LUCIFER'S WING - A mechanical beast (two, actually) that came with the Samurai Version upgrade. (A reference to how the horse is used as a steed in the Samurai Version's promo pictures) It seems that Gourai only has proper authority over them in her Samurai form. Gourai often wields them as steeds, but they are best used as a singular battlesuit. Outside of that, they are difficult to control. As this is an M.S.G. Item, it adapts to a user's size if equipped to someone else.

Trivia:
As per the anime adaptation standardizing the depiction of Frame Arms Girls in the most literal way possible - living model kits - Gourai scales at about 15 centimetres, and most collaborations involving the franchise either shrink characters (e.g. Artery Gear blatantly has characters shrink for some reason) or make the titular FA Girls grow (e.g. in Alice Gear Aegis, the FA Girls are just regular sized or something). Perhaps certain scenarios will make her grow in the RP for some time, or make others shrink?

This Gourai is indeed taken from the Anime Adaptation of the series.

While the anime does state that FA Girls can't really do much harm outside a specialized space, much like collaborations, this will be ignored. Even then, the anime doesn't follow this rule with FA Girls chopping doors into pieces, ripping perfectly good curtains and breaking windows. And stealing mirrors from the school bathrooms. The ruffians!

FA Girls is a project that turn the mecha of the existing Frame Arms into girls. This is never mentioned or acknowledged in the anime. For all you know, Frame Arms doesn't exist in the anime.​

Appearance [Human Form - Left Image | Hard Drive Divinity (Goddess Form) - Right Image]:

1670368365898.png
1670368381026.png

" I'm Rom.. I'm the CPU Candidate for Lowee.. "

Name: Rom | White Sister

Age: Unknown, appearance suggests young child. Has lived for a long time as a CPU.

Origin:
1670872973141.png

Personality:
Due to being one of the two sisters to Blanc, Rom adopts part of her personality traits from her big sister. Compared to Ram's aggression and stubburnness, Rom takes Blanc's gracious and serene traits as her core personality, as well as her soft-spoken nature. Often quiet and shy, Rom often kept to herself and her family, but over time she has shown exerting her own will, eventually breaking her reliance on Ram.

As White Sister, Rom is more confident and serious, as well as speaking in a louder tone of voice than in her human form.

Powers/Abilities/Equipment:
In combat, Rom uses Magical Wands. Rom is similar to that of a White Mage: Specializing in high magic damage but lacking in physical strength and durability. She possesses an entire elemental kit of attacks, as well as multiple healing spells including the ability to revive those who have fallen. Out of the cast of characters from the series; Rom is the most potent healer.

As a Console Patron Unit, Rom has access to Hard Drive Divinity or HDD for short. This allows her to transform into her Goddess Form: White Sister. As White Sister, Rom's power increases significantly; boosting magical power, speed, endurance and most other attributes relating to combat, as well as granting flight.

Trivia:
Rom is the personification of the DS Nintendo Console; specifically as said handheld is dual-screened, meaning that she has her twin sister; Ram. Though it's easy to confuse the two by name when they are transformed as White Sisters, they are distinguishable by their colour schemes; Rom being a light blue and Ram being pink. Despite their appearances, Rom is the older sister of the two. In a character popularity poll, Rom came 10th. Rom has half of the Nintendo DS logo on her hat.​

Appearances (Idk how to do code, so I'm just gonna put the images in spoilers)
Banjo.Ryuga.full.3434994.jpg
6677246e7c36ce07a0b6542049ddf671.png
__kamen_rider_cross_z_kamen_rider_and_1_more_drawn_by_onion_maru__sample-e442a5bfbb0a5af5a3c145be97e4119b.jpg

jong-hwan-mgm.jpg

"I am the King of Protein, Ryuga Banjo!"
"Right now, I got the feeling I can't lose!"
Name:
Ryuga Banjo
Origin:
Build_logo.png

Personality:
A true musclehead to his core, calling Banjo emotional is understating it. Fighting with all of his heart and anger, he's impulsive and...is very quick to be startled and provoked. That is not to say he's a terrible person though, as his time spent with friends and allies has shifted him deeply to put all that anger and macho thinking into fighting for, as his friend would put it, "Love and Peace".
Powers/Abilities:
It goes without stating there's a lot that Banjo brings along with him, but just know he primarily uses two forms, that being his Great Cross-Z form and Cross-Z Magma form. Those can be found in his wiki link because that is too much to go over.
Outside of his form, know that Banjo was a professional fighter and is partially an alien, making him no slouch in throwing fists with other riders even outside of his transformed state, as well as raising in overall power his emotions rage brighter, shown in an increase of Hazard Level (The measurement of tolerance to the Nebula Gas within Fullbottles and the armor) and overall power.

Equipment
Build Driver: The Rider System of his era, it's a belt buckle device that looks factory machine than anything that has two slots for fullbottles (Or one cranky dragon device), a slot on the side for a forbidden device to alter the rider form, and a crank to activate the transformation sequence.
Note- It has a sensor to detect the user's Hazard Level and whether they can handle the transformation process, canceling if not able to.

Great Dragon Evolbottle: Banjo here only possesses two 'fullbottles', with one of them being the changed Dragon Fullbottle, which reacted to said alien who possessed him, and his own rage-filled determination to change everything into the Great Dragon Evolbottle. Shaking the bottle activates the concentrated Nebula Gas within, granting the user temporarily enhanced strength (not by much, but noticeable) and ready to be placed within the Driver after twisting its cap.

Great Cross-Z Dragon: A flying dragon-like robotic companion, this little guy was once Cross-Z Dragon, but reacting to Banjo's raised Hazard Level transformed into this state. It can be used with the Great Dragon Evolbottle to transform into Great Cross-Z, but outside of that is capable of flying around and breathing fire at people.

Dragon Magma Fullbottle: This Fullbottle is the remains of what was once another container known as a SclashJelly, but after being burnt and condensed even further from a jell-like state, it has turned into this. It is not recommended to hold it after shaking too much due to heating up rapidly.

Cross-Z Magma Knuckle: This knuckleduster is both a weapon and transformation device, sort of in the same vein as his Great Cross-Z Dragon. With his Magma Fullbottle inserted into this and the Driver, it lets him access his Cross-Z Magma form. Once the transformation has been done, he can remove the weapon from his driver to fight with just fine, albeit only temporarily for finishers. Otherwise he de-transforms.

Beat Closer: A sword that he can have his driver create using Nebula Gas of his Great Dragon Evolbottle, It's a fairly good sword that gets sharper as it gets hotter. Capable of being manually heated by pumping it, or by inserting his Evolbottle into the slot.
Note- Only Great Cross-Z form has access to it, as his Magma form doesn't work with the driver in creating the weapon

Fullbottles: A container for Nebula Gas, these fullbottles have a purified and contained essence of some kind of biotic or abiotic thing. They are typically used in the driver for transformation, usually in a solo-device or with an abiotic pair. And they always have a "Best Match" to their opposite in biotic/abiotic match...which is primarily something that can destroy the other, due to the intent of the one who made them in the first place.
-Rabbit&Tank: Yes, the abiotic that destroys the biotic rule is still in effect here, don't question it. This best match essentially combines the hopping power of a rabbit with the unstoppable might of a tank. It's the most balanced of the best matches in terms of all-around applicability.
Shaking the rabbit fullbottle essentially boosts jumping strength as well as giving you a feeling of...well hopping. Tank boosts overall durability and strength.
-Hawk&Gatling: This pair combines the flight and eyes of a hawk with the unending ranged capability of a Gatling gun. While it might lack heavy boosts to physical capability outside of the default of a kamen rider armor, the raw combat advantage that high-speed flight grants are more than capable of making up for it in combination with a gun.
Hawk essentially acts as a vision booster, while Gatling enhances the speed of your attacks, essentially acting to make you hit more.
Trivia:
-Hazard Level 7 is...a very funky classification for "Hey, do whatever the fuck you want with your transforming." Forcing Best Matches between biotic fullbottles, transforming a robotic device in their hands...Turning into a living volcano and flying into space. Hazard Level is very arbitrary, so will hopefully not be described in exact numbers often
-He doesn't have the Hazard Trigger (Forbidden device mentioned in driver) on him, as I do not trust the gorilla with it.

Last edited:
Appearances (Idk how to do code, so I'm just gonna put the images in spoilers)
Banjo.Ryuga.full.3434994.jpg
6677246e7c36ce07a0b6542049ddf671.png
__kamen_rider_cross_z_kamen_rider_and_1_more_drawn_by_onion_maru__sample-e442a5bfbb0a5af5a3c145be97e4119b.jpg

jong-hwan-mgm.jpg

"I am the King of Protein, Ryuga Banjo!"
"Right now, I got the feeling I can't lose!"
Name:
Ryuga Banjo
Origin:
Build_logo.png

Personality:
A true musclehead to his core, calling Banjo emotional is understating it. Fighting with all of his heart and anger, he's impulsive and...is very quick to be startled and provoked. That is not to say he's a terrible person though, as his time spent with friends and allies has shifted him deeply to put all that anger and macho thinking into fighting for, as his friend would put it, "Love and Peace".
Powers/Abilities:
It goes without stating there's a lot that Banjo brings along with him, but just know he primarily uses two forms, that being his Great Cross-Z form and Cross-Z Magma form. Those can be found in his wiki link because that is too much to go over.
Outside of his form, know that Banjo was a professional fighter and is partially an alien, making him no slouch in throwing fists with other riders even outside of his transformed state, as well as raising in overall power his emotions rage brighter, shown in an increase of Hazard Level (The measurement of tolerance to the Nebula Gas within Fullbottles and the armor) and overall power.

Equipment
Build Driver: The Rider System of his era, it's a belt buckle device that looks factory machine than anything that has two slots for fullbottles (Or one cranky dragon device), a slot on the side for a forbidden device to alter the rider form, and a crank to activate the transformation sequence.
Note- It has a sensor to detect the user's Hazard Level and whether they can handle the transformation process, canceling if not able to.

Great Dragon Evolbottle: Banjo here only possesses two 'fullbottles', with one of them being the changed Dragon Fullbottle, which reacted to said alien who possessed him, and his own rage-filled determination to change everything into the Great Dragon Evolbottle. Shaking the bottle activates the concentrated Nebula Gas within, granting the user temporarily enhanced strength (not by much, but noticeable) and ready to be placed within the Driver after twisting its cap.

Great Cross-Z Dragon: A flying dragon-like robotic companion, this little guy was once Cross-Z Dragon, but reacting to Banjo's raised Hazard Level transformed into this state. It can be used with the Great Dragon Evolbottle to transform into Great Cross-Z, but outside of that is capable of flying around and breathing fire at people.

Dragon Magma Fullbottle: This Fullbottle is the remains of what was once another container known as a SclashJelly, but after being burnt and condensed even further from a jell-like state, it has turned into this. It is not recommended to hold it after shaking too much due to heating up rapidly.

Cross-Z Magma Knuckle: This knuckleduster is both a weapon and transformation device, sort of in the same vein as his Great Cross-Z Dragon. With his Magma Fullbottle inserted into this and the Driver, it lets him access his Cross-Z Magma form. Once the transformation has been done, he can remove the weapon from his driver to fight with just fine, albeit only temporarily for finishers. Otherwise he de-transforms.

Beat Closer: A sword that he can have his driver create using Nebula Gas of his Great Dragon Evolbottle, It's a fairly good sword that gets sharper as it gets hotter. Capable of being manually heated by pumping it, or by inserting his Evolbottle into the slot.
Note- Only Great Cross-Z form has access to it, as his Magma form doesn't work with the driver in creating the weapon
Trivia:
-Hazard Level 7 is...a very funky classification for "Hey, do whatever the fuck you want with your transforming." Forcing Best Matches between biotic fullbottles, transforming a robotic device in their hands...Turning into a living volcano and flying into space. Hazard Level is very arbitrary, so will hopefully not be described in exact numbers often
-He doesn't have the Hazard Trigger (Forbidden device mentioned in driver) on him, as I do not trust the gorilla with it.
YOOOOOOOO

DwBXNj3UUAEPe8F.jpg

"Nah, I think I figured it out already." (Proceeds to crash the airbase)​

Name: Ken Kendraki (last name stolen from another PC after being assigned father role)
Origin: A different Isekai RP set upon a magi-tech Dyson Sphere

Personality: Precocious. A child who learns things beyond them faster than they should.
Ken embodies that description in full as he skips the steps that his youth should've learned and skip to experiencing the weight of reality far sooner and...far more bluntly than anyone else could. This child in action is beyond hesitation and beyond struggling futilely. If he moves, it is in one motion and in absolute full force.

Besides his drive and habits though, he is indeed still a child. He has curiosity, seeking new things in boredom. He bears innocent awe at something that he can use/learn from. And above all else...he seeks the best outcome even in the worst of times...even if he lacks the information necessary to understand what can even be done at least.

Powers/Abilities:
Cosmic Holistic Ethereal Application of Traversal
In the lands he was pulled to (prior to here), many were brought with newfound abilities that would shake the world. Some would be capable of theoretically infinite magic. Others, the capability to manipulate reality with only their willpower limiting them.
For Ken?

His 'cheat' can be described as being able to double jump.
Hop once off a surface and once again mid-air. Ultimate cosmic power manifested in the ability to jump in the air.

Do not hold pity or feel like he's gotten the short end of the stick, as Ken has used it and pure force of determination to best those same people, as it's been used much further than it says it should.

-What's Stamina?: While it might seem lackluster, his cheat has been found to not tax Ken in terms of stamina of being used. If it was simply that, he'd be fine...but when the child practically switches his steps into constantly 'kicking off' the ground, this turns out to make him capable of running for hours without stopping, only needing to due to food and water than his own body being tired.

-Platformer Supreme: By default, the double jump doesn't seem too useful, but it does have multiple 'traits' to it that turn it from a neat tool to something that can hold up in comparison to others. For one, it only needs Ken to plant his feet onto a surface to kick off to 'reset' his cheat and make him capable to jump again. And two...it kills his momentum without any harm to himself, allowing him to fall from ridiculous heights and simply hop again to just land fine, or just hard redirect from a full charge on a dime. (He cannot use this to give himself I-frames, just reset fall damage calcs)
And while this isn't really in the powerset's jurisdiction, his time spent with it has trained and given him plenty of experience in maneuvering his body midair to an exceptional degree. Enough to re-orientate himself mid-jump to go straight back with his second go.

The combination of these traits has allowed Ken to places very few could without tools, scaling monstrous heights and dropping from them without even knocking up dust on landing. He could even scale a floating platform from under by simply hopping on and off it constantly...which he has to do a lot, given his short stature and body mean he can't hop very high.
The Sparkle of an Infant Star
Other than his 'cheat', Ken does have one last notable thing to mention. Ken's mental capabilities are... monstrous on multiple fronts. Literally in some cases, as he has brought eldritch monsters in dreams to suffer being brought to his mind and peered through insanity to see the truth of many horrors firsthand.

And while his one and only spell aren't usable here (It was essentially Admin mode to look at the coding of reality, but here its really not applicable due to different servers to put it best), its terrible upkeep in using it more than proves his mental fortitude in even being able to use it when others would be crippled in the attempt.

While the kid might not be too bright in terms of common sense, if there's one thing that can be stated about him, it is that he's unwavering and unbreakable when it comes to anything trying to butt heads with him mentally. For better or for worse.
-Note: Those who deal with spiritual stuff might notice his soul and such being a little funky. Not inherently off like he was born strange, but like he's been touched by stuff that shouldn't ever be looked at directly.
Hero Modification: Adaptation
A factor that most summoned would be unaware of in the process of arrival to their new warfront is that they at their core aren't entirely...well, saying human would be wrong given the diversity of those brought forth, but anyways they would all be changed to be something different.

While the what might be questionable, the result is that Ken is closer to a monster thriving in adversity.
Sure, he's not entirely on the level of some folk here, but when his body and mind are tested in the fray, they will actively begin to grow stronger in the face of what troubles they encounter...albeit, due to the mass-produced nature of summoned folk from where he came from, this is a process both slow (As in I am not going to be increasing it for the sake of RP) and very very generalized.

To put it simply, he can only grow in terms of being more resilient (Like, able to resist bad food) or stronger (Just, muscle magic) in terms of his body, while his mind is even more limited in its growth.
As it can only really go in the way of thinking harder or thinking bigger. (faster reaction speeds/body coordination and just...big brain. Not smarter brain, just beeeg. He's not using any of it better, its just more room to compute)

As of arrival here, his thinking capacity is already mentioned in the ability above in how ridiculous he's grown, but the only notable thing besides him being somewhat sturdier/stronger than the average adult is his raw nimbleness and reaction speed.

With how his cheat is, it's been constantly training his body coordination to the point where he can react to the likes of bullets being shot at him and twist out of the way without missing dropping his momentum in a fight.
Note: It is his body reacting on the spot, not him 'seeing' faster, as that would require him to make the conscious choice to dodge and Ken does not think.

Equipment
Needleblade of a foreign demigod: a dagger that's had multiple modifications done to it, once owned and made by a demigod of foreign lands, it has found itself in the hands of Ken...which said demigod has forever regretted ever doing.

This weapon as a needleblade is a product of magic and technology in recognizing the soul of its owner and can be willed back to its grasp, teleporting to do so in the closest available space (No telefragging). However, this one, in particular, has been modified so that with a different intention, can pull the owner to it instead in the same fashion.

Needless to say, this combined with his cheat has more or less allowed the child into places far beyond anybody would normally be capable of reaching and has forced the hands of others to childproof their home. And he proved their efforts weren't enough every time.

Trivia
-Ken has too much experience with getting along with monsters and abnormal folk.
-He had sped up his original RP's plot by several years by a factor of triggering plot flags way earlier than planned.
-Has been described as the closest of his fellow isekai-ed members in terms of personality to the slain insane god-emperor of the Dyson sphere.

Last edited:
6RNorTF (1).png
metroid_suit_samus_by_xuuikie_df5j4en-fullview.jpg

"You are now a Metroid, Samus Aran. Your very existence poses a threat to the galaxy. However, there is no need to fear. You can still contribute to galactic peace. You need only use your new powers correctly."
- Raven Beak, masquerading as ADAM

Name
Samus Aran.
Metroid Prime.

Approximately thirty standard human years

Origin
LxBELP5.jpg

Personality
Samus is a woman of determination. She has overcome impossible odds over the course of her remarkably short life, each time emerging stronger than she had been thought before. Ever since that fateful day on K-2L, Samus' legacy has been that of a survivor. It has never been a survival borne of weakness or fear, but overwhelming willpower to see herself through the worst. While this brutal experience has made her far from the most sociable person, Samus is no stranger to manipulation, either. She has seen through the web of a psychotic alien intelligence, blown through galactic bureaucracy, and even outwitted her ancestral patrons. She is, and has always been, her own person. Now, more than ever, she is reliant only on herself. The connections she has made with others have only proven to weigh on her conscience, or worse, be used against her. It will prove difficult for her to learn to work alongside others again.

Powers/Abilities
Metroid DNA
  • Energy Vampire
  • Killer Instinct
  • Subsistence in Inhospitable Environments
  • (Former) Ice Weakness

Bounty Hunter
  • Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy
  • Hybrid Chozo DNA
    • Thoha Genes
    • Mawkin Genes
  • Wall Jump
  • Melee Counter
  • (Honorable) Contract Killer
  • Baby Protector

Equipment
  • Power Suit
    • Varia Armor
    • Gravity Agility
    • Metroid Prime
  • Power Beam
    • Charge Beam
    • Grapple Beam
    • Wide Beam
    • Diffusion Beam
  • Super Missiles
    • Storm Missiles
      [*]Ice Missiles
  • Morph Ball
    • Cross Bombs
    • Super Bombs
  • Spider Magnet
  • Screw Attack
    • Spin Boost
  • Speed Boost
  • Aeion Engine
    • Phantom Cloak
    • Flash Shift
    • Pulse Radar
  • Samus' Gunship (Missing)
    • ADAM (Status Unknown)

Trivia

Last edited:
Appearance:
wonder_1672193310448.jpg

Quote: "Nobody breaks my fabric of spacetime and gets away with it."

Name: Clogeala, goddess of death

Age: As old as time, at least in spirit. In body, her avatar materializes whenever needed, like when the multiverse happens to be in danger.

Origin: English-Irish-American myth

Personality: Old fashioned, dark and morbid, yet passionate and bold, as well as having a taste for Gothic and fancy things. She has a strong curiosity and a knack for witchcraft.

Powers/Abilities: She can shapeshift at will, scattering into spiders to hide or reach under small spaces. She can grow bat wings or spider legs at will. She can also see into the spiritual plane and perform magick rituals and seances to aid others, such as removing deadly ailments, asking questions of the dead and finding lost objects through scrying. She can speak with creatures of the night and ask for their help.

Equipment: A pet bat that can transform into her bladed weapon, which can shrink or grow and split in half.

Trivia: She likes chocolate and secretly watching burly men shower.

VRzMzZN.jpg

"Fire Starter. It's a handheld video game. No one knows how Endsville, the City of Devils, was created, but as soon as it appeared, it started to grow, and slowly eat up the world. You are an agent of Cantide, the God of the Black Flame, and you must stop Endsville from destroying the world. Your only weapon is flame—matches, lighters, and firebombs. Take the weapons, outsmart the firefighters, hide from the police, torch the city, and purge its demons. But you must be careful; you cannot burn everything. If the entire city burns down there will be no place to live. Thus, the battle is hopeless. There is no final victory. The only thing you can do is burn...and burn...and burn. Your highest goal is to receive the personal blessing of Cantide, the God of Black Flame."
- Naoto Nandaba​

Name
Canti

Origin
2560px-FLCL_%28Fooly_Cooly%29_anime_logo.svg.png

Personality
In spite of his separation from Naoto, Canti maintains most of his mannerisms from that previous life. He is an eccentric, friendly, and unabashedly perverted alien anomaly who has difficulty communicating his exact intentions to those around him. Nevertheless, Canti seems eager to help however he can, which often includes pounding a space kaiju into next Wednesday.

https://flcl.fandom.com/wiki/Canti#Personality

Powers/Abilities
Canti's power scaling is closer to the end of FLCL, so as to keep up with high-powered characters already in the RP.

https://flcl.fandom.com/wiki/Canti#Powers

Equipment
(See above)

Trivia
  • Canti's Theme
  • While Canti has canonically only been possessed by Atomsk, he may be able to interface with many different kinds of beings in this new world, for better or worse.
  • [Type-Moon] Canti's Origin is Adolescence.
  • [RWBY] Canti doesn't have an Aura, silly, robots don't have Auras :^)
  • [Persona] Canti possesses the Magician Arcana.

Last edited:
5bf5cea2669645cbbeeb7d1fd0b4e990.png

" Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale. "

Name:
Blake Belladonna

Origin:
1677761273120.png

Personality:
"There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate Humanity so much? It's because of people like Cardin - people like YOU - that force the White Fang to take such drastic measures!"

Blake is cool, reserved and serious most of the time, however she does not lack a humorous side; the latter of which she displays with dry wit and sarcasm. Righteous, Blake respects the lives of others around her; human or otherwise, severely despising people who racially abuse or discriminate others, having been given the same treatment herself by other humans. She's also very open about her opinion; openly bashing the Schnee Dust Corporation in front of it's heiress, and later having an emotional outburst towards said heiress after she revealed she was a faunus. As a cat, Blake exerts similar traits; having a dislike and fear of canines, being easily distracted by laser pointers, and a love for tuna.

Powers/Abilities:
"I was raised outside the kingdoms. If you can't fight, you can't survive."

Blake has high speed, agility and endurance, capable of fighting multiple opponents at once yet maintaining motion and energy without any signs of fatigue. Combined with her Semblance, she had remarkable reflexes; capable of dodging a point-blank shot from Adam Taurus, as well as able to jump large distances, such as from building to building, and moving cars. Being a Faunus, she possesses innate Night Vision, a trait she is easily able to abuse by eliminating light sources and using her enhanced vision to stealthily take out targets or evacuate. Due to having both human ears as well as a pair of cat ears, her hearing is stronger than most.

Blake's Semblance, Shadow, allows her to create shadow-clones of herself. These clones push her in the direction of her choosing and can be used to trick and disorient opponents.

Blake can use Dust to give her clones additional abilities. Dust allows the clones to copy an element, with her afterimages becoming completely solid or even completely intangible depending on the chosen form of Dust. Fire Dust allows her to create fiery clones that explode on contact, Ice Dust allows her to create solid ice copies of herself (which opponents can get their weapons stuck in), Earth Dust allows her to create a clone of solid stone, and Lightning Dust zips her to another location quickly.

Equipment:
Blake's primary weapon of choice is Gambol Shroud; a sword with multiple forms. When sheathed, it's cleaver-like cover can be used to slice opponents. When unsheathed, Blake can duel wield the blade and the cover in combat; acting as two weapons in one. It also doubles up as a hand-held firearm when sheathed. With a ribbon that's attached to Gambol Shroud, Blake can utilize it as a Grappling Hook, known as kusarigama, to swing herself or her friends, or ensnare or tangle her opponents

Trivia:
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Blake will be taken after the ending of Volume 3, as such she maintains inner guilt for abandoning Yang Xiao Long against Adam Taurus.​

--{[0]}--
0jeIB73SuM_fRG9IzE7IUpMjSK1OI2EOW0_dC6OjZk0UlvQs5dYYId6Xbno9Vi4SblvJjPxhruEjpGrVfcUUK4cP_sxVRVtYM7_sXEzWnMBoV6Cmp_XXIADCPCXLSj6ACFg9xAnIauEVHg3Hf9SW8yM

"You Still Don't Get It, Do You? He'll Find Her! That's What He Does! That's ALL He Does!"
"Your son gave me a message to give to you. Made me memorize it. Thank you, Sarah, for your courage through the dark years. I can't help you with what you must soon face, except to say that the future is not set. You must be stronger than you imagine you can be. You must survive or I will never exist. That's all."

Name:
Sgt. Kyle Reese

??? Depends on Timeline (Original)

Origin:
Fandom/Terminator 1/2 (Terminator Resistance)

Personality:.. resourceful, dedicated, and battle-hardened. Kyle is a survivor. He grew up fighting a nearly invincible enemy in a post-apocalyptic future, which has given him a singular focus and drive. But since his life has been nothing but war, Kyle longs to experience real love too.

Powers/Abilities:

Kyle is a battle-hardened second in command to General John Connor in the original timeline and also his paradoxical father.
Other military experience includes being a solider, learning how to make handmade weapons out of random parts, survival in a machine wasteland, and more.
Knowledge of the past
High Intelligence
Marksman
Equipment: Plasma Rifle and a variety of other guns.

Trivia:
Anything else important that I should know about?

--{[0]}--
Screenshot 2023-03-20 7.11.06 PM.png

"The Most Powerful Thing About You, Is You"
Name:
Anthea ( Goes by Ann)

Origin:
Shazam: Fury of the Gods

Personality: Ann is strangely selfless and willing to protect humanity, despite the fact that they destroyed her home world. That being said, she is still unexperienced and can easily be manipulated and lied to if someone gives her a good enough reason

Powers/Abilities:

Titan Physiology: You know the usual stuff (Strength, durability, speed, senses, reflexes,agility, stamina)

Axis control- While normally, Anthea can use this power to move herself across great distances, it seems the tower has nerfed her power that she can only teleport to places that she can physically see, though still relatively fast.

Bone manipulation- While unable to rearrange reality, she is still able to move bones and rearrange a person if you manage to tick her off ( or you know pull a bone out of herself and fight with it)

Equipment:
Dagger- Oh, that's a small knife

Trivia:
She is a daughter of Atlas. She's the first female form that the glitch accessed.​

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born."

Name: Rin Tohsaka

Source: Fate/Stay Night UBW

Personality: While she does present herself as a perceptive, serious, resourceful, and rather competitive woman, in truth she is also rather, in layman's terms, a "Tsundere". For more info, look here.

Abilities:

-Magecraft: Rin possesses the ability to manipulate the five great kinds of magecraft. As the heir of the Tohsakas, she specializes in Conversion of Power, which she primarily uses for her Jewel Magecraft. Her primary offensive technique is a Finnish spell known as Gandr, concentrating magical energy on her finger to be used as a bullet. Her take on it allows her to fire it non-verbally and spam it, and it packs quite a punch. She is also well-versed in all of the "popular" spells, such as setting up a bounded field or using reinforcement on her body.

-Martial Arts: Rin also learned pseudo-karate as a form of self-defense and is able to use it in combination with reinforcement. SHe mainly leanred this style from Kirei.

Equipment:

-Magecraft Compass: A compass given to her in her youth. It points to where strong magical energies originate from instead of north.

-Azoth Sword: A mystic code used as a tool to amplify power in spells. Filling it with magical energy allows it to be used as a magic wand. While not meant for close-up combat, it is still possible to gank people with it. Using it to slay a powerful entity like a servant could cause it to crumble away, however. Anybody can use it by filling it with magical energy and repeating the word läßt.

-Twenty Jewels for magecraft. Genuine ones that would sell for quite a bit...

Trivia: This Rin is taken from the epilogue of FSN: UBW​

Reactions: ThePotatoGod
Screenshot_20230409_114746_YouTube.jpg
6D63FC3F-5899-4808-8346-1D4C3D82146A.png

Name:
Ororo Munroe, a.k.a. Storm

Origin:
X-Men (Earth-30847)

Personality:
Disciplined and responsible, Storm focuses on being an understanding teacher and capable leader. She strongly emphasizes teamwork and self-control. She has claustrophobia from a traumatic incident in her youth; dark, narrow spaces will cause her to panic. She is especially forgiving and averse to killing, preferring to merely subdue her enemy. She often mentors mutants whose powers center around various types of energy projection and manipulation.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Martial Arts - Storm was trained in hand-to-hand combat by her ally Wolverine. She can fight against other well-trained combatants such as Mystique. She can also use staff weapons with skill.
  • Weather Manipulation - Storm's mutant power allows her to psionically control the weather, giving her the potential to spawn lightning, precipitation, cloud cover, and powerful winds. She can also hover and fly. Her powers work on both larger and smaller scales, but she requires the sky to be unobstructed (in other words, no ceiling) to bear down on foes with her full power.
Equipment: N/A

Trivia:
This version of Storm is slightly scaled down in power, derived from Earth-30847 (X-Men: Children of the Atom, Marvel vs. Capcom) instead of Earth-616.

Application Josuke Hagishikata Part 8 Jojolion
Apperance

6F9AB47C-A583-4953-8E9A-08BBAEF11E89.png
Name: Josuke Hagishikata (New), Yoshikage Kira (Formerly), Josefumi Kujo (Formerly)
Origins: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Part 8 Jojolion, he is the main protagonist in canon. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure is a Dark Fantasy story
Back Story: Josuke awoke in the rubble after an earthquake shook the small town of Morioh. He had no memory of who he was when questioned by the woman who found him, Yasuho.

Intent on learning who he was, Josuke would sneak out of the hospital with her to investigate someone called Yoshikage Kira. There, they would discover some disturbing pictures that led to Yasuho walking out in anger.

After a fight against the upstairs neighbor and his stand Fun, Fun, Fun, they would learn the pictures had been faked by said neighbors clearing Yoshikage Kira of the horrific accusations.

During the next few months, Josuke would be legally adopted by the Hagashikata family, a powerful fruit tycoon in the town.

He would continue his search to discover his own identity over the next several months. Meeting Kira's younger sister who was looking for him, and learning even more shocking and confusing things, such as that he was an almost perfect biological match to Yoshikage Kira. However, his stand was different, Kira's being Killer Queen with his being Soft and Wet.

During his investigation, he would encounter an organization of silicon based life forms that looked like humans. He dubbed them Rock Humans and the conflict began anew. During this time, he would learn that he was actually the combination of Yoshikage Kira and his best friend Josefumi Kujo, who viewed Kira's mother as another of his own. They had discovered the rock humans and a fruit the rock humans used known as the rocaca fruit that needed equivalent exchange to work, forcing his friend to consume it on death's door step then forced the bodies to merge together creating an entirely new person that was a mixture of the two.

He continued to wage the war in hopes of saving Kira's mother from her curse, eventually killing the leader of the rock humans and meeting that goal. Now free to focus on his own life.

Personality: Josuke is a mild mannered if somewhat arrogant at times young man. He is fiercely protective of the ones he loves and will always fight for what he deems to be right. Though, he will deny his feelings most times and attempt to act removed.

Powers/Abilities: His Stand

Hey, lover, I got a sugarcane
That I want to lose in you
Baby, can you stand the pain?
Hey, lover, sugar don't you see?
There's so many things that you do to me
Ooh
, baby

Stand Name: Soft and Wet
Stand User: Josuke Hagishikata
Stand Namesake: Soft and Wet by Prince
Stand Cry: Ora! Ora! Ora!
Stand Stats
Power C
Speed B
Range D
Durability B
Precision C
Potential A

Physical Attribute Stealer

Soft and Wet produces bubbles that are launched from it in mass. When a bubble pops on someone or something, it steals a physical attribute or property from it. This often comes in stealing the friction from the product but can also steal elasticity and other physical attributes from something.

Equipment: His cellphone and wallet. Other than that he has nothing than the clothes on his back.

Trivia: Josuke always wears a sailor uniform as his main attire everyday.

Last edited:
[Appearance]
350.png

""I have family in Hoshido. I also have family in Nohr. Even if I were to lose everything... Even if they all despise me... I can't choose to side with one against the other. I simply can't do that. I don't care if I lose everything. This is what I've decided.""

Name:
Corrin

Origin:
46096-1.jpg

Personality:
Corrin is a kind and loving person who deeply cares for her friends and family as well as the people she loves, often jumping to help them should they want it, rapid firing apologies if she upsets others or makes a mistake. Despite having a sheltered childhood, she's very social and conversational, as well as persuasive; being able to make allies out of enemies and befriend others despite them denying her advances. Whilst the male version of Corrin is more sweet and laid-back, Female Corrin is more peppy and feisty.

Powers/Abilities:

Corrin possesses the blood of a Dragon within her veins, and with the Dragonstone tuned to her by Azura, she can transform into her dragon form:

1920.png

Boasting more defensive capabilities as well as offensive, Corrin in her Dragon Form is a menace to those who go up against her. At range, she can utilize a breath attack to strike at distant foes, or bite those who come close to her.

Outside of her Dragon form, Corrin fights with the Yato; a divine weapon that chose her after the events of her mother's death in Hoshido. A Katana, she demonstrates strong swordplay and can hold her own in close quarters combat.

Equipment:

Dragonstone:
latest.png

Yato:
73.png

Trivia:
As a mechanic to prevent abuse of the Dragonstone, it will retain the uses when it was introduced in the past. Corrin will be able to use the Dragonstone to transform, but each attack she performs will consume a use. Maximum uses will be 30 until either a new floor or something in-story allows her to "repair" the stone.

This Corrin is from the Revelations sect of Fates.​

Appearance:​
Brook is an extremely tall skeleton dressed in formal attire complete with top hat and cane. Standing at 266 cm (8'8½") in height, he is the second tallest member of the Straw Hat crew, having been edged out by Jinbe. Despite having no skin, he still has an afro which he says is because his hair has very strong roots.
bogy5s3xfy3a1.jpg

Quote:
"I nearly broke my neck protecting it! Get it? It's a Skull Joke!"

Name:
Soul King Brook

Origin:
1681239408307.jpeg

Personality:​
While he looks like and thinks himself to be a gentleman, he does possess vulgar and perverted manners such as asking to see women's panties, yelling impatiently for food, and occasionally burping and farting conspicuously. Despite this behavior, he still remains very polite, formal, and soft-spoken, usually referring to people using the respectful "-san" ("Sir") and always speaks to everyone, even enemies, in a very courteous manner. He appreciates the simplest of things: from a gesture of kindness, the company of others, and walking in the sunlight.

Powers/Abilities:​

• Even before his first death, Brook was a capable fighter, having once served as the leader of a battle convoy before turning to piracy. Now in his undead state, Brook's skeletal body allows him to perform a wide variety of acts that would be impossible or fatal for a normal human to do. As long as his body remains solid and intact, he will live, and he can easily repair any bone damage simply by consuming milk. He can even survive having his head cut off, continuing to talk, smell, and see while it is detached. However, he is still capable of feeling pain. Due to his lack of flesh, Brook is resistant to lightning strikes and high and low temperatures. He is also immune to gases. Brook does not age, as his body only consists of bones, and he continues to grow stronger despite being 90 years old. He is capable of storing objects inside his skull.

Because his skeleton body does not have any flesh or organs, Brook is very light weight, increasing his speed and agility. He can run across water without sinking, and jump extremely high into the air. Brook frequently uses his tremendous speed in battle, allowing him to take down opponents with attacks too quick for them to see.

Though he has a naturally slim frame, Brook possesses an impressive degree of physical strength. Despite not retaining any muscle tissue, it seems that Brook can still grow stronger over time. After two years of extensive training, Brook's strength has increased further, as the force he now applies in his swordsmanship is powerful enough to create flying slashes that can break thick ice from a far range and defend powerful strikes. Brook also has a vast amount of endurance

• Brook's devotion to music not only helped him to pass the lonely days during his long isolation, but also learnt to weaponize music for combat. His technique, "Nemuriuta Flanc" shows this, where he strums his violin with his Shikomizue in place of a violin bow, creating a soothing tune that makes anyone who hears it immediately fall asleep.

His music also shows capabilities to change its listener's attitude and emotions. During the fight with the New Fish-Man Pirates, Brook revealed that he has refined his musical skills to the point where he could completely change the mood and effectively hypnotize his opponents to believe they were at a festival. His opponents believed the illusion was reality and ended up using their cannons as fireworks. As a musician who mastered music temperaments such as rhythm, beat, and tempo, Brook has extremely sharp hearing that allows him to accurately distinguish sounds, even of those he can't see.

• While he was still alive, Brook ate the Yomi Yomi no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allowed his soul to return to the world of the living and reinhabit his body after he died. This allows him to reside within his own dead body, which had already decomposed into a skeleton by the time his soul found its way back to it, and he can even perform all the functions he did when his body contained flesh and muscle. Other than bringing him back from the dead, Brook later discovered that he could exercise the power of his strengthened soul.

He can make his returned soul temporarily separate from his body so that it can move independently of his body, effectively making him a ghost. This leaves his body a lifeless husk, but as a spirit, Brook is capable of moving through walls and going to areas that would be impossible for him to physically reach, though he cannot grab hold of anything. If his skeletal body is broken into pieces, he can extend soul tendrils to the severed body parts and pull them back into place. He is also capable of exerting his soul power to affect and overwhelm beings with weaker souls.

His soul energy exudes pure coldness, called the "chills of the Underworld", and allows Brook to transfer this freezing aura to objects, like his sword. With this aura, he is capable of freezing his surroundings.

• Brook uses a type of sword called a Shikomizue, a sword concealed inside a cane. He uses this sword in conjunction with his fencing skills and has had it for at least fifty years.

As a former battle convoy leader and pirate with years of experience in the Grand Line, Brook is a master in swordsmanship. Despite his usual goofy personality in battle, he is an extremely skilled swordsman who is able to dispatch numerous enemies at once with swift and precise strikes. His swordsmanship is a combination of classical fencing and iaidō.

Brook's Gentle Blade style is more focused on speed and precision while Zoro's style is more focused on power and thus uses a tremendous amount of physical strength.
    After the time skip, Brook has named his sword "Soul Solid", due to him developing the ability to coat it with the aura of his soul, freezing it in the process, and anyone who comes into contact with it. He also claimed that the Longarm Tribe has helped him sharpen the sword. His power and skill in swordsmanship has also increased to the degree where a samurai from Wano has commended his skill and he is also now able to use flying slashes as well, which were on par with Zoro's and Kin'emon's. Like Zoro, Brook can now cut materials that are harder than steel as he was able to cut down a dragon, whose scales are tougher than steel.

Equipment:​
Brook uses a type of sword called a Shikomizue which he named Soul Solid, a sword concealed inside a cane. He uses this sword in conjunction with his fencing skills and has had it for at least fifty years.
Trivia:​
Brook's History:
This Brook is from right before the raid on Onigashima so it's easier for anime watchers, and primarily spoiler free.