The Only Way To Go Is Up || Rules and Sign Ups

I've done a face claim on his appearance in the batman vs Dracula I can still flesh him out more but the universe is the darkness universe and because that universe had both marvel and dc characters appearing

Musik!

1646667707498.png

"Did someone page the king of awesome?"

Name: Bowser Koopa

Origin: 1646668155186.png

Personality: Bowser is arrogant and proud, and he is usually straightforward in the way he deals with most situations. If someone or something is getting on his last nerves, he's probably going to be punching it a lot. Despite his usually brutish attitude, Bowser can be quite cunning if he actually tries, meaning he is a far more capable strategist than what meets the eye. He's gotten so used to going through the motions now that his plans have gotten lazier and lazier, often being riddled with holes either due to lack of effort or attention to detail.

Bowser, for the longest time, has had his sights set on conquering the Mushroom Kingdom and adding it as territory to the Koopa Kingdom, a land which he helped unite at a young age. Most of his plans have revolved around kidnapping Princess Peach and trying to force her into marriage so that he has rights to the throne, but every time, his plots have been foiled by that tenacious plumber-turned-hero, Mario. Bowser's relationship with both Mario and Peach has evolved over time—originally viewing Mario as an irritating thorn in his side, Bowser now sees the Mushroom Kingdom's hero as a worthy adversary and a challenging test to overcome. Bowser originally saw Peach as a political means to an end, but his view of her gradually softened to the point where he became smitten with her. Now, his schemes seem to have a dual motive behind them: kidnapping for the sake of both spending time with Peach and taking over the Mushroom Kingdom.

In spite of Bowser's generally belligerent disposition, he still has his soft spots. His son, Bowser Jr., is the most important thing in his life, and he'd do anything to make his boy happy and successful. While he's trying to nudge Junior in the direction of becoming the direct heir to the Koopa throne, he does have his fears that Junior might want to take a different calling in life as he grows up.

Bowser genuinely cares about his scores of minions, even if he insults them (and sometimes roasts them with fire) when he's in a bad mood. To Bowser, an attack on one is an attack on all, and he'll put his life on the line to ensure that even the lowliest Goomba doesn't suffer. This is largely the reason why he commands so much respect from the citizens of the Koopa Kingdom and why they continue to support him even if his continued attempts at world domination fail time and time again. In a world where he's starting again from the ground up, he'll likely be scouting to see who, if anyone, is proper minion material.

Bowser has an eclectic assortment of hobbies, from playing tennis and go-karting to taking long walks on Plack Beach and collecting posters. He's even been featured on TV a few times, from quiz shows and commercials to a special guest appearance on Kylie Koopa's rave reality show, The Bashellor. If he spends too long trying to do "kingly" things, he gets burned out and takes up something that sounds fun to him at the moment. As such, Bowser's pretty flighty when it comes to things that hold his interest.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Fire Breath: Bowser's red-hot breath is enough to melt steel.
  • Magical Prowess: Bowser can use his wand to conjure up spells. This usually involves him firing the spells that Magikoopas use (the multi-colored, triple-shape attack spells). It's possible that he could use this to make himself or something else grow bigger.
  • Cartoonish Durability: It's really hard to truly kill Bowser. He's survived being burned alive in lava on several occasions, falling from hundreds of stories, getting two castles and a tower dropped on top of him, getting rammed into a rock by a freight train, and living through the collapse of a star.
  • Vacuum Inhale: After eating a strange mushroom given to him by a less-than-trustworthy merchant, Bowser now has the permanent ability to inhale at a great force. This takes the form of a vortex of wind that pulls in objects from at least a few metres away. Small items and enemies (think someone of Taranza's size or smaller) would find it incredibly difficult to resist the effects of the inhale and avoid getting sucked in, while larger entities would remain unaffected. Things that are sucked in via the vortex end up somewhere in Bowser's body, which has its own strange inhabitants. Bowser can also spit back out things he has recently sucked in.

Equipment:
  • Fists (his personal favourite!).
  • Claws.
  • Shell: Bowser's shell is rock-solid and can withstand extreme force and pressure, including someone equally as big as him (Midbus) leaping into the air and belly flopping onto him.
  • Chain Chomp: He can seemingly pull a miniature chomp out of nowhere to swing around and smash opponents with.
  • Magic Wand: Although not usually shown, Bowser can actually use magic (mainly the types that Magikoopas use).

Trivia:
  • Bowser's size varies in the games, but for this incarnation, he's somewhere around 254 cm (8 foot 4 inches).
  • Bowser loves meat, especially mutton drumsticks.
  • On the flip side, he despises vegetables of any kind. Unbeknownst to him, they're snuck into his food very subtly.
  • Despite the idea one might have that Wario and Waluigi would get along great with Bowser, Bowser actually hates the two bizarro bros. because of their incompetency.

Last edited:
Appearance]
"Quote(Any inspiring words your guy said)"Count Dracula

Name:
Vladimir Tepes III
Alias
Lord of the Undead
Lord Impaler
Son of the Dragon
Son of the Devil

Origin:
The darkness comic

Personality:
Arrogant

Powers/Abilities:
Unending Unlife: As per their undead nature, vampires are effectively immortal; they do not age nor decay with the passing of time, instead becoming stronger and more experienced as the years go on - remaining cosmetically frozen within the appearance they had at the moment of their resurrection. They can, however, be destroyed.
Enhanced Healing: Their unnatural tolerance for pain brought on by their deadened nerves make vampires highly resilient creatures. Wounds from common weapons - even gunfire - mend themselves in seconds without causing them any seeming discomfort. In extreme cases, they can reattach a severed limb.

Unnatural Stamina: As they are arisen corpses, vampires are insusceptible to some of the same limitations and requirements of a live body. Their lungs do not actually need oxygen; although they can still drown or asphyxiate, it will not kill them - merely rendering them unconscious and dilapidated.
Increased Strength: As paranormal predators of mankind, vampires innately exhibit strength far beyond that of any human; sufficient to press the weight of a large car. Experienced vampires casually dismember men single-handedly; beheading them with a swipe or sending them across a room with a touch. However, no vampire has ever shown strength matching that of a Darkness or Witchblade host.
Inhuman Speed: Intended to hunt their prey through stealth and celerity, vampires are among the fastest bipedal creatures on the Earth; able to move at blurring velocities sufficient to sidestep bullets and catch any human without strain. They regard their speed and senses as their best assets.

Heightened Senses: As predators, all vampires possess preternaturally heightened senses of smell and hearing; sufficient enough to parallel those of a bloodhound or a bat respectively. Their sense of eyesight is also noticeably augmented; sufficient to see clearly even when under complete darkness.
Surface Adhesion: In addition to their preternatural speed of movement, vampires possess the ability to crawl upon sheer surfaces such as walls and ceilings with a grace comparable to that of a vampire bat. They usually use this ability to survey their prey and move about unnoticed in the shadows.
Scent Tracking: With their senses of smell and hearing being particularly attuned to the smell of blood and the sound of a heartbeat respectively, vampires are natural trackers; effectively making them blood hounds. Once they have a creature's scent, they can always recall it whenever they hunt.
Stealth Hunting: When vampires move slowly, they unconsciously exhibit a preternatural silence as well as seeming to simply fade out of a person's peripheral vision; provided they are alone and remain outside of their target's field of vision, never speaking to them directly or making any ruckus.
Unarmed Fighting: Even if a vampire has no experience with unarmed fighting, the increased strength and accelerated reflexes they experience upon being turned endow them with an innate ability to defend themselves from attackers as well as learn to better use their new speed to outsmart opponents.

Equipment
This is the finished version fleshed out other then Personality

Appearance]
"Quote(Any inspiring words your guy said)"Count Dracula

Name:
Vladimir Tepes III
Alias
Lord of the Undead
Lord Impaler
Son of the Dragon
Son of the Devil

Origin:
The darkness comic

Personality:
Arrogant

Powers/Abilities:
Unending Unlife: As per their undead nature, vampires are effectively immortal; they do not age nor decay with the passing of time, instead becoming stronger and more experienced as the years go on - remaining cosmetically frozen within the appearance they had at the moment of their resurrection. They can, however, be destroyed.
Enhanced Healing: Their unnatural tolerance for pain brought on by their deadened nerves make vampires highly resilient creatures. Wounds from common weapons - even gunfire - mend themselves in seconds without causing them any seeming discomfort. In extreme cases, they can reattach a severed limb.

Unnatural Stamina: As they are arisen corpses, vampires are insusceptible to some of the same limitations and requirements of a live body. Their lungs do not actually need oxygen; although they can still drown or asphyxiate, it will not kill them - merely rendering them unconscious and dilapidated.
Increased Strength: As paranormal predators of mankind, vampires innately exhibit strength far beyond that of any human; sufficient to press the weight of a large car. Experienced vampires casually dismember men single-handedly; beheading them with a swipe or sending them across a room with a touch. However, no vampire has ever shown strength matching that of a Darkness or Witchblade host.
Inhuman Speed: Intended to hunt their prey through stealth and celerity, vampires are among the fastest bipedal creatures on the Earth; able to move at blurring velocities sufficient to sidestep bullets and catch any human without strain. They regard their speed and senses as their best assets.

Heightened Senses: As predators, all vampires possess preternaturally heightened senses of smell and hearing; sufficient enough to parallel those of a bloodhound or a bat respectively. Their sense of eyesight is also noticeably augmented; sufficient to see clearly even when under complete darkness.
Surface Adhesion: In addition to their preternatural speed of movement, vampires possess the ability to crawl upon sheer surfaces such as walls and ceilings with a grace comparable to that of a vampire bat. They usually use this ability to survey their prey and move about unnoticed in the shadows.
Scent Tracking: With their senses of smell and hearing being particularly attuned to the smell of blood and the sound of a heartbeat respectively, vampires are natural trackers; effectively making them blood hounds. Once they have a creature's scent, they can always recall it whenever they hunt.
Stealth Hunting: When vampires move slowly, they unconsciously exhibit a preternatural silence as well as seeming to simply fade out of a person's peripheral vision; provided they are alone and remain outside of their target's field of vision, never speaking to them directly or making any ruckus.
Unarmed Fighting: Even if a vampire has no experience with unarmed fighting, the increased strength and accelerated reflexes they experience upon being turned endow them with an innate ability to defend themselves from attackers as well as learn to better use their new speed to outsmart opponents.

Equipment
This is the finished version fleshed out other then Personality
accepted. Please join the discord OOC for easier tagging

lIJxPgw.png

KjLop67.jpg

fc2c2ed14c150ee95d6fa90631b29a9b.jpg

"Cross me at your peril."

Name:
| Nautica | "Gojira" | "Godzilla" |

Origin:
(Psuedo-Fandom)
A primordial entity created by unseen makers eons ago, Nautica's considered by many to be an essential guardian that protected Earth and all life on it. She was both well respected by her allies and revered by her opponents, rising to power as one of, if not, the most powerful kaiju guardians on her Earth. Amongst her legendary feats, Nautica battled hordes of demonic titans at one time, surviving various mass extinctions, and even fended off invading extraterrestrial "gods". The mortal humans of her world would title her as "Queen of the Monsters", a title echoed by her "godly" status and might. Her appearances would often be far in between, normally found resting at the bottom of the ocean or on remote islands in deep hibernation. There she gathers her strength, feeding off the natural radiation emanating from geothermal activity and feeling the currents of any particular disturbances. So whenever trouble would rear its ugly head, the saurian titan would always rise to battle, ready to defend her territory and restore balance to the Earth.

Personality:
Usually seen as rather stoic veteran of conflict, Nautica has been painted as a benevolent yet formidable figure of godly might. She's typically a loner, perfectly fine - if not even preferring - to remain by herself without having to interact with anyone. However, Nautica does respect certain kaiju as "friends" within a strict circle and could occassionally be seen alongside them in human form. She only rises to action when the situation demands it and would fight to the death to preserve the natural order.

On the flip side, according to her kaiju allies, Nautica is also seen as incredibly feisty and hot tempered. She's infamous for her spikes of destructive aggression towards those who get either in the way of her goals or if harming her allies. While she's no stranger in toying any opponents easily below her power level, her brutality towards opponents are swift and vicious when the situation demands it. Only when her opponents submit to defeat or death would the kaiju queen be satiated and revolve to the more calmer state that humanity recognizes.

Powers/Abilities:
- Enhanced Strength & Durability:

Nautica's immense strength easily allows her to lift and crush large objects with ease and sending opponents flying with her muscular tail. Her enhanced durability allows her to survive great falls or blows that would normally cripple or kill most humans. This strength is amplified significantly in her kaiju form, giving her the potential to battle against other larger monsters with ease
- Irradiation Invulnerability:
As a being who relies on radiation - natural or artificial - to fuel her body, Nautica is impervious to the side affects of radiation sickness.
- Amphibious Nature:
Nautica is an incredibly adapted swimmer, utilizing her tail as a powerful rudder. She also sports hidden gills that allow her to stay underwater indefinitely.
- Kaiju Transformation:
Nautica can transform into 3 states: her human avatar, her macro kaiju form (up to 30 feet (9.1 meters) tall), and potentially her giant kaiju form (119.8 meters tall) based on the situation presented. She cannot grow any bigger than what the plot demands/recommends of her.
- Atomic Breath:
Nautica can fire a blue energy beam from her mouth, which tends to explode upon impact with any solid object. Its force is strong enough to push back and/or stagger most foes.
- Atomic Pulse:
Firing a concentrated shockwave of atomic energy from her plates, Nautica can easily knock back any opponent who attempts to restrain her movement or abilities. This move is usually used as a last desperate effort as it is extremely draining to her, taking hours if not days to recharge at full strength.

Equipment:
N/A

Trivia:
Nautica's Kaiju Form will normally be within the maximum limits of her "Marco Form" for the RP. As stated, her "true size" will not be flaunted unless plot developments demand she goes into her giant form.​

5c7d21e172f5d9028c17ebf3.png

"The name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it." - Jaune Arc

Name:
Jaune Arc

"Huh....I honestly don't remember. I don't even remember when I celebrated my last birthday...I wanna say I'm 17 or 18?"

Origin:
RWBY

Personality:

"Okay, how do I go about this without sounding biased? Well...I suppose I could start with say I have a moderate amount of confidence in myself being the young lady killer that I am! I think...I think I'm a decent enough leader. I haven't gotten anyone hurt with my leadership, so that should count. Then again, everyone on my team are leagues ahead of me, so it's safe to say they'd be fine whether I got us in a bad situation or not. Sometimes, I don't always have my priorities straight. Heck, the first thing I did on my first day of school was try to pick up chicks! Isn't that something? On top of that, I tend not think as realistically as I should. Sometimes, I dream more than I think and I wind up picking fights I can't win. But even with saying all that, I'm motivated enough to keep going, even if I might fail more than I win. My folks always said 'You gotta taste failure first before you can taste success.""

Powers/Abilities:
Aura: "Okay, if I remember correctly, Aura is the manifestation of one's spirit. It can do alot of things but the main thing it's usually used for is as a forcefield of sorts. Which is pretty neat for surviving even the nastiest of attacks. And with my luck, this really comes in handy for me heheh!"

Equipment:
Crocea Mors: "An heirloom that was passed down from my great-great-grandfather, who used it in the Great War. It's a sword with a folding shield that doubles as a scabbard with is pretty nifty! Like a two in one sort of deal. In a world where just about everything and I do mean EVERYTHING is a gun, it isn't much. But a cute red-head/brunette once told me "You can never beat the classics" and you know? I like to think she's right."

Trivia:

"Don't tell anyone this...But Pumpkin Pete is my idol and I'm not apologizing for that..!"

• Des(toroyah)
    1646883713433.png
    Text Color: Lighter Red
    Appearance:
    Wearing extremely tough armor. Has a horn above his right eye. An extremely long tail. A torn cape resembling his Kaiju forms wings. His leg armor also resembles his Kaiju form. Height: 7 feet and 3 inches tall (2.2098 meters)
    Personality: Blank barely ever showing any sort of emotion (This is to avoid becoming his Kaiju form which he can only become with extreme rage and bloodlust). And most times Des hates when he transforms into his Kaiju form.
    Species: Human/ Precambrian Crustacean
    Abilities:
    He possesses vast capacities to adapt and regenerate, DNA Absorption, claws, durability, inner jaw, changable size, and Micro-Oxygen Projection.
    Weaknesses:
    Destoroyah's primary weakness is extreme temperature. Because Destoroyah's body contains large amounts of micro-oxygen, it can be liquefied or completely vaporized at very high or low temperatures. The center of Destoroyah's chest armor is also a weak point.

• Destoroyah: Kaiju Form
    1646884036001.png
    Text Color: Darker Red
    Appearances:
    This form sports four bat-like wings, large curved crests on the sides of its head, a humanoid body structure, and a long tail with a pincer at the end. On both shoulders are massive spikes along with many other spikes across his entire body. This form's face is more dinosaurian with a wide mouth filled with sharp teeth. On both sides of the mouth small tusks curving inwards. This design overall resembles a traditional depiction of a demon. Height: 532 feet tall (162.154 meters)
    Personality: Merciless, intelligent, and evil.
    Species: Precambrian Crustacean
    Abilities:
    Breakdown. Destoroyah is a composite life form formed from trillions of near-microscopic organisms, and as such he possesses vast capacities to adapt and regenerate, DNA Absorption, claws, durability, inner jaw, laser horn, Micro-Oxygen Projection.
    Weaknesses:
    Destoroyah's primary weakness is extreme temperature. Because Destoroyah's body contains large amounts of micro-oxygen, it can be liquefied or completely vaporized at very high or low temperatures. Destoroyah's chest cavity is also a weak point.

Quote:
1646883490552.png
Origin:
Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (with a few additions)

Trivia:
Character is not mine, but has been tweaked a bit (information of how it has been tweaked is above).
P.S. Destoroyah was created by: Takao Okawara and Kazuki Ōmori, portrayed by: Ryo Hariya and Eiichi Yanagida, and designed by Minoru Yoshida
also P.S. I do not own any images above​

Last edited:

"What an excitable Master I have. Why are you so flustered? While I am by your side, have no fear that you may lose your way. Remember that victory is all that matters. My blade is the ultimate instrument! Even the muses would bow before the sound it makes! Umu!

Origin:
latest
Fate_Grand_Order_logo.png

Fandom: Fate/Extra (Although here it's a bit of a composite between her self from Extra and Grand Order)

Name:
Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (Or just Nero)

Personality:
Boastful, proud, selfish, and very vain.

Nero's history follows very closely to what our perception of it is, aside from the fact that in history she was a girl rather than a man (a detail that shouldn't be focused on for too much. Fate has a habit of turning male figures into women. Don't think about it.) She was known as a Tyrant, often challenging the Senate and oppressing Christians from worshipping God. Her unjust violence against them was much enough that the Book of Revelations was possibly written of her, as well as Nero being regarded as evil enough to be as bad as the Devil himself. Due to this, Nero is often related to as the 'Whore of Babylon'. It is not impossible for Nero to become a candidate as a Beast that threatens Humanity.

Taking the throne at a young age after her mother murdered her uncle. Manipulated and poisoned by her mother, and surrounded by the corrupt and the resentful in the senate and her own family.

All these led her to adore the masses over those she grew up with. She lavished them with entertainment, wealth, and all of her love, and in return they gave the love that she sought after wantingly. All the while, she had killed her own mother and step-brother to secure her throne, driving her own mentor to kill himself out of fear she'd come after him as well. While the masses adored Nero, she was viewed as an insane monster by those close to her.

Before long, Nero's world collapsed. A revolt in Gallia spiraled out of control, as calls for Nero to be disposed began to arise. Nero hoped that the people who loved her, who she loved back, would protect her, but when not even a whisper came to her aid, she fell into despair. Fleeing from her home, and hounded by those seeking her, Nero decided to take her own life from the world.

Nero possesses an air of haughtiness around her. She often believes that she is the best at anything she does, and it shows in her love of the arts. Anything she does is perfect to her, from singing to her swordplay. In fact, she forced her way into the Saber class, believing it to be the most superior class in all of the Holy Grail War. Nero also has a different view on love, that of which is more selfish than selfless. When she gives out her adoration, she expects to be adored back in return. To her, the more subtle and unconditional kind of love is a foreign, vague idea to her.

Powers/Abilities:

Strength: D Endurance: D Agility: A
Mana: B Luck: A NP: B

Class skills:
Magic Resistance: C - As Nero herself has a negligible resistance to magic, the effectiveness of this Skill is pathetically low, even by the normal standards of the Saber class.

Riding: B - Nero's forte is chariots, but she avoids them because they make her butt sore.

Personal Skills:
Migraine: B - Due to suffering from chronic headaches, the success rate of mental Skills decreases considerably. Because of the presence of this Skill, it is hard for Nero to perfectly demonstrate her valuable talent for fine arts.

Imperial Privilege: EX - With the person themselves asserting that they have it, even Skills that are essentially unable to be possessed by them can be acquired only for a short time. The relevant Skills are Riding, Swordsmanship, Arts, Charisma, Tactics, and so forth. In cases where the Rank is A or above, even those that are a burden to the body (such as Divinity) can be acquired. The compatibility between this Skill and Nero, with her passionate soul, is extraordinary. It could be said to be the ultimate unfair advantage, but it could also be called a form of vanity. The Roman Emperor was no different from the Gods. All skills converged at Rome... no, converge at the Emperor. If the Emperor called white black, then it was black. However, even so, one could not acquire skills without basis. Since Saber was a polymath with ample curiosity, she had experience in most of the skills. Let's say one day Nero decided "I can pilot a jet! It is nothing, just adjust the plane according to altitude, not too different from the jet chariot I invented!" And just like that, she would figure out how to pilot the plane.... but because of her short attention span and headache, she would soon forget what she learned.

Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Even Though I Welcome the Setting Sun: A - Invictus Spiritus (Unconquerable Spirit). A Skill born from the anecdote of Emperor Nero's last moments. Three days after Nero committed suicide, a Roman soldier discovered her. The soldier felt that Nero's end was pitiful and covered her remains with a cloth, and at that moment, it is said that Nero opened her eyes for just a brief moment and thanked the Roman soldier. Essentially, it grants Nero the chance to revive back from the state of death with her status healed to an extent.

Aestus Domus Aurea - Golden Theater
of the Flamboyant

The theatre designed and built by Nero after the Great Fire of Rome. It is considered the pinnacle of Nero's achievements. Despite seemingly similar to a Reality Marble, it is not exactly the same as one. While a Reality Marble overtakes the world around it, Aestus Domus Aurea merely 'covers' the world, being formed atop of it. Because of this, it has the ability to persist longer then a Reality Marble, and is an act that only Nero herself could produce. While deployed, enemies trapped are weakened and buildings can be customized by changing its shapes and functions. Putting it simply, she can ignore the building process and project the buildings instead, in which she can then invoke her own rules. When the Golden Theater activates, Nero's sword becomes shrouded in flames as rose petals fly about around her. Nero's parameters become strengthed while her enemies steadily get weaker as Aestus Domus Aurea is active. In addition, defensive buffs are ignored by Nero's attacks.

Truly, a stage fit for the Emperor!

Equipment:
Nero is outfitted in an extravagant flowerly red-white dress. It is rather quite revealing, with a translucent front allowing those to peek at the leotard she wears underneath. Her back is also quite exposed, going down and cutting low dangerously to her rear. On her legs she wears long golden armored boots that go up to her knees.

Nero wields an oddly-shaped crimson-black sword called Aestus Estus. It is a weapon that she made and crafted herself. Despite the odd curves of the blade, it is very much as strong and effective as a real sword. The sword can also be set aflame, giving it a blazing appearance and even making it capable of launching short bursts of fire from the sword. as she strikes.

Trivia:
Despite her claims, her singing is terrible. She also bears a resemblance to a certain blue Saber, although it is merely coincidence.​

"What an excitable Master I have. Why are you so flustered? While I am by your side, have no fear that you may lose your way. Remember that victory is all that matters. My blade is the ultimate instrument! Even the muses would bow before the sound it makes! Umu!

Origin:
latest
Fate_Grand_Order_logo.png

Fandom: Fate/Extra (Although here it's a bit of a composite between her self from Extra and Grand Order)

Name:
Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (Or just Nero)

Personality:
Boastful, proud, selfish, and very vain.

Nero's history follows very closely to what our perception of it is, aside from the fact that in history she was a girl rather than a man (a detail that shouldn't be focused on for too much. Fate has a habit of turning male figures into women. Don't think about it.) She was known as a Tyrant, often challenging the Senate and oppressing Christians from worshipping God. Her unjust violence against them was much enough that the Book of Revelations was possibly written of her, as well as Nero being regarded as evil enough to be as bad as the Devil himself. Due to this, Nero is often related to as the 'Whore of Babylon'. It is not impossible for Nero to become a candidate as a Beast that threatens Humanity.

Taking the throne at a young age after her mother murdered her uncle. Manipulated and poisoned by her mother, and surrounded by the corrupt and the resentful in the senate and her own family.

All these led her to adore the masses over those she grew up with. She lavished them with entertainment, wealth, and all of her love, and in return they gave the love that she sought after wantingly. All the while, she had killed her own mother and step-brother to secure her throne, driving her own mentor to kill himself out of fear she'd come after him as well. While the masses adored Nero, she was viewed as an insane monster by those close to her.

Before long, Nero's world collapsed. A revolt in Gallia spiraled out of control, as calls for Nero to be disposed began to arise. Nero hoped that the people who loved her, who she loved back, would protect her, but when not even a whisper came to her aid, she fell into despair. Fleeing from her home, and hounded by those seeking her, Nero decided to take her own life from the world.

Nero possesses an air of haughtiness around her. She often believes that she is the best at anything she does, and it shows in her love of the arts. Anything she does is perfect to her, from singing to her swordplay. In fact, she forced her way into the Saber class, believing it to be the most superior class in all of the Holy Grail War. Nero also has a different view on love, that of which is more selfish than selfless. When she gives out her adoration, she expects to be adored back in return. To her, the more subtle and unconditional kind of love is a foreign, vague idea to her.

Powers/Abilities:

Strength: D Endurance: D Agility: A
Mana: B Luck: A NP: B

Class skills:
Magic Resistance: C - As Nero herself has a negligible resistance to magic, the effectiveness of this Skill is pathetically low, even by the normal standards of the Saber class.

Riding: B - Nero's forte is chariots, but she avoids them because they make her butt sore.

Personal Skills:
Migraine: B - Due to suffering from chronic headaches, the success rate of mental Skills decreases considerably. Because of the presence of this Skill, it is hard for Nero to perfectly demonstrate her valuable talent for fine arts.

Imperial Privilege: EX - With the person themselves asserting that they have it, even Skills that are essentially unable to be possessed by them can be acquired only for a short time. The relevant Skills are Riding, Swordsmanship, Arts, Charisma, Tactics, and so forth. In cases where the Rank is A or above, even those that are a burden to the body (such as Divinity) can be acquired. The compatibility between this Skill and Nero, with her passionate soul, is extraordinary. It could be said to be the ultimate unfair advantage, but it could also be called a form of vanity. The Roman Emperor was no different from the Gods. All skills converged at Rome... no, converge at the Emperor. If the Emperor called white black, then it was black. However, even so, one could not acquire skills without basis. Since Saber was a polymath with ample curiosity, she had experience in most of the skills. Let's say one day Nero decided "I can pilot a jet! It is nothing, just adjust the plane according to altitude, not too different from the jet chariot I invented!" And just like that, she would figure out how to pilot the plane.... but because of her short attention span and headache, she would soon forget what she learned.

Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Even Though I Welcome the Setting Sun: A - Invictus Spiritus (Unconquerable Spirit). A Skill born from the anecdote of Emperor Nero's last moments. Three days after Nero committed suicide, a Roman soldier discovered her. The soldier felt that Nero's end was pitiful and covered her remains with a cloth, and at that moment, it is said that Nero opened her eyes for just a brief moment and thanked the Roman soldier. Essentially, it grants Nero the chance to revive back from the state of death with her status healed to an extent.

Aestus Domus Aurea - Golden Theater
of the Flamboyant

The theatre designed and built by Nero after the Great Fire of Rome. It is considered the pinnacle of Nero's achievements. Despite seemingly similar to a Reality Marble, it is not exactly the same as one. While a Reality Marble overtakes the world around it, Aestus Domus Aurea merely 'covers' the world, being formed atop of it. Because of this, it has the ability to persist longer then a Reality Marble, and is an act that only Nero herself could produce. While deployed, enemies trapped are weakened and buildings can be customized by changing its shapes and functions. Putting it simply, she can ignore the building process and project the buildings instead, in which she can then invoke her own rules. When the Golden Theater activates, Nero's sword becomes shrouded in flames as rose petals fly about around her. Nero's parameters become strengthed while her enemies steadily get weaker as Aestus Domus Aurea is active. In addition, defensive buffs are ignored by Nero's attacks.

Truly, a stage fit for the Emperor!

Equipment:
Nero is outfitted in an extravagant flowerly red-white dress. It is rather quite revealing, with a translucent front allowing those to peek at the leotard she wears underneath. Her back is also quite exposed, going down and cutting low dangerously to her rear. On her legs she wears long golden armored boots that go up to her knees.

Nero wields an oddly-shaped crimson-black sword called Aestus Estus. It is a weapon that she made and crafted herself. Despite the odd curves of the blade, it is very much as strong and effective as a real sword. The sword can also be set aflame, giving it a blazing appearance and even making it capable of launching short bursts of fire from the sword. as she strikes.

Trivia:
Despite her claims, her singing is terrible. She also bears a resemblance to a certain blue Saber, although it is merely coincidence.​
fate-grand-order-nero-claudius.gif

Reactions: Kirie98
52F30F9F-80B0-4773-AF83-3A49EF5758DD.jpeg

”…”

Name: Exile of Babylon

Origin: OC

Personality: Violent, Apathetic, Quiet, Cannibalistic

Powers/Abilities: Wields advanced combat skills when using swords, bows, etc. Wields skills of eldritch magical knowledge. Heightened senses gained from blood sacrifices. Superhuman strength gained from consumption of fellow man.

Equipment: Skinning Knife, Whetstone.

Trivia: Considered too violent to live amongst society. Was subsequently exiled from humanity following the Crusade of Flowers.​

Name:
Lester "Apollo" Papadopoulos

Origin:
The Trials of Apollo

Personality:

Powers/Abilities:
-Former Archery God: Lester has regained a smidge of his former divine power, letting him shoot an arrow better than the average demigod or mortal.
-Former Music God: Apollo can hold a tune pretty decent, and his music has some magic in it.

-Mortal Olympian: Lester occasionally gains his divine power back in extreme situations, with various abilities activating when he needs it.

Equipment:
-Arrow of Dodona: Not so much equipment. It is a prophetic arrow that has a consciousness of its own, and only talks to Apollo inside of his head. Also, it speaks like Shakespeare.
-Bow and Combat Ukulele: What the name suggests.

Trivia:
-Taken from the space between The Burning Maze and The Tyrants Tomb​

Wish-Tartaglia-Genshin-Impact.png

"Death looms! My time to shine!"

Name:
Tartaglia "Childe"

Origin:
Genshin Impact

Personality:

Powers/Abilities:

Equipment:
-Hydro Vision
-Delusion:
-Bow

Trivia:

-Taken after the Geo Archon surrenders his Gnosis

1648731080840.png
"You're gonna love this"

Name:
"Blue" (Given by Goku)

Origin:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Fandom

Personality:
Though the warrior is similar to the Toki Toki City Hero, however unlike the previous hero they are shown to be somewhat clumsy during their first mission as they comically forget to use Flight when they find that they appear in the air slightly above the ground on Earth in Age 762 causing them to fall to the ground, which is in sharp contrast to the previous hero, whose entrance during their first mission was flawlessly executed.

However, despite their embarrassment they recover their composure quickly. While they get along with Elder Kai, they are shown to be aware of his lechery and even point out to female Patroller Chicori that Elder Kai was likely only pretending to trip at her feet in order to look up her skirt, showing that they are honest. Despite not showing it Elder Kai thinks highly of their abilities and recommended them due to their latent potential. Interestingly, Elder Kai doesn't hide his lechery towards females from the Future Warrior regardless of their gender, though in the case of female Future Warrior this may be due to the fact that Elder Kai is not lecherous towards the them (either due them not being his type, out of respect, and/or because of their strength) in any way. Like the previous Future Warrior, they are adept at training and learning various skills. They are also able to work well undercover such as when they are investigating the Time Rift anomalies like Frieza's Spaceship. The warrior also sometimes forgets things when excited as after hearing they were selected they flew back to Conton City despite not having obtained their flying license as it is illegal to fly in Conton City without one, though fortunately Chronoa lets them off with a warning. Though the warrior is a student at the Patroller Academy, they apparently were unaware of why the Time Patrol fixes history changes even asking Chronoa about it at one point.

Powers/Abilities:

Equipment:
.Scouter
.Brave Sword
.Capsules

Trivia:
He and his predecessor don't talk much

Reactions: Gotham Knight Todd
A

[Appearance]
4244b59445c5d5f15d0206b1d047154d.jpg
"I don't know why I'm here, or how my gundam became real, but I know that I must fight if I want to return home!"

Name: Kazuya Takanashi

Origin: Self Insert OC with a Gundam

Personality: A leader type of person who has autism. He really doesnt like to fight, but he'll do so if needed, and while piloting the gundam he built.

Powers/Abilities: N/A

Equipment:
Gundam Rhongomyniad
20220329_061928.jpgAn 18 meter tall mech based on the Strike Freedom from Gundam SEED/Destiny, as well as the Deadscythe from Gundam Wing. It uses both the Zero system and SEED, as well as possessing DRAGOON mobile weapons, a beam lance, two beam sabers, two rail guns, and a mega particle beam cannon. It can generate the wings of light, which grants it a great boost of speed, as well as project after images and cloak itself to hide. It also has a ultimate technique based on Nanoha Takemachi's Starlight Breaker ability.

latest

"Let's go, Samson!"
"Hell yeah!"

Name:
Filia Medici

Origin:
latest

Personality:
Prior to meeting Samson, Filia had a good relationship with her parents, sharing their dislike for the criminal acts conducted by the rest of the Medici family. She was best friends with Carol, prior to them being possessed by Samson and becoming Painwheel respectively. She is seen as a kind girl who cared for her parents and Carol very much, and later befriends Samson after the Parasite helped protect her family from Marie and Vitale. Filia wasn't without her faults, prior to Samson she is depicted as an arrogant rich girl. Her first meeting with Samson had Filia compare Samson to a haircut her father once had which she disliked immensely. When Amelia tried to tell her the responsibility of owning a dog named Dog, Samson's host at the time, Filia immediately disregards her advice and goes to her room, telling her that she may or may not have dinner with the family.

The "post-Samson" Filia maintains a similar personality, often giving people a benefit of the doubt and being friendly towards them. But Filia can be rather naïve, as she struggles to identify hostile persons without being explicitly told so and even then hesitates to fight back. In the end, Filia's wish upon the Skull Heart to return Painwheel/Carol to normalcy was out of pity for the horrid state Carol came to be in and out of guilt for wrong-doings Filia may have committed in the past.

Samson is shown to be a brash and rowdy parasitic symbiote. Despite those qualities, he is shown to be quite protective and supportive of Filia, as he mentioned that nobody should lay a hand on her after attacking Riccardo in story mode when he tried to hit on her. It is implied that Samson could know some things that Filia doesn't as he seemed hesitant on the subject of Painwheel knowing Filia after their fight. When Parasoul is defeated against Filia when fighting her, she mutters "You're being...used." before falling out, hinting that Samson's intentions toward Filia might be considerably less than honorable and that he's only using Filia to get what he wants. This is further touched upon during Filia's meeting with Squigly and Leviathan as Leviathan states "I won't idly watch you bring doom to another host!", revealing that Samson has manipulated and even has gotten his previous hosts killed in order to gain what he wants. These claims however, are proven to be untrue ever since he bonded with Filia, as it was not for his benefit but to save Filia who had just got shot and was nearly dead.

Although he could be morally dubious at times, Samson once had a previous host that he cherished named Delilah. He seemed regretful that he could not prevent her death at Eliza's hands. He deeply loathes Eliza for her evil ways and being the reason why people could not trust Theons. He also may have a strong hate towards Vitale and Otomo for killing Marcus and Amelia, as well as nearly killing Filia.

Powers/Abilities:
Filia and Samson share a symbiotic relationship, and it is this relationship that forms the basis for their fighting style. Samson is able to attack from a distance by turning his tendrils into long tentacles with sharp razor-like ends. He can also attack from afar with hairball spit attacks.

Filia herself does not really do any fighting on her own; instead, Samson fights and she just walks him from place to place. They do have some team attacks, such as when she sticks her arm out so Samson can turn her hair into gator teeth. He can also attack by turning into a donkey and have Filia deliver a hard kick to the opponent. Filia seems to have above average possibly superhuman endurance; whether or not this comes from Samson is unclear, but before Samson bonded with Filia, she was still alive even after being shot, though she was still near death.

Equipment:
N/A

Trivia:
Never give Filia hats. Samson will just eat them any way. All information has been ripped from her wiki.

latest

"I ask of you, are you my Master?"

Origin:
latest
latest

Fandom: Fate/stay night (Although here it's a bit of a composite between her self from stay night and Grand Order)

Name:
Artoria Pendragon

Personality:
Artoria is a strong-willed young woman who usually speaks truthfully but will lie if necessary. She is courageous, determined and constantly insists that she is a knight and king above all, and that her gender is of little importance to her and her role. She is resolute in following her own morals, regardless of the more viable, yet underhand, tactics being available. Artoria prefers direct, fair confrontations based upon codes of chivalry. Rejecting her chivalry is something she will never do, even if it should put her at a disadvantage. If such came to pass, she would require her Master to use a Command Spell as recompense for treading upon her heart. A Master tends to do well with Artoria when they respect her rules.

She believes loyalty and respect should be shared between Master and Servant. Thus when a Servant kills their Master, Artoria is enraged to the point she may kill as punishment. If a Servant dies protecting their Master, she protects their sacrifice from ridicule, believing they died honorably. She also expects Heroic Spirit to be treated with respect. If a situation looks dire, Artoria will not hesitant to sacrifice herself to ensure her Master and companions can escape. A firm believer in justice, Artoria cannot stand when evil goes unpunished. Seeing humans reduced to demons who commit countless atrocities when their lives are threatened was something she witnessed all the time in her life. But precisely because of that, humans need to prove they can still live on with dignity no matter the difficulties that surround them. A knight is the one who can testify to that. Illuminating the battlefield by inspiring awe with his justice, a knight lets those reduced to demons to regain their honor and pride, and become proper humans once more. It is therefore the duty of a knight to put aside their feelings to focus on the greater good.

One of Artoria's greatest struggles throughout the Fourth and Fifth Holy Grail Wars is her identity as both a "human" and a "king". Because of her status as a knight and a Servant, she dislikes being treated as a woman, or even as a human. She tries to keep the notion that she is only a Servant, a tool for her Master, first and foremost in her mind. Normally quiet and reserved, she raises her voice in defense of this non-human identity. Despite being granted knowledge of the modern world upon being summoned, Artoria is a 'fish-out-of-water' in many social situations due to her strong disconnect from her humanity in her past and lack of interaction with others her age and social status. Due to always conducting herself as an untouchable king, she is unfamiliar with affection or flirting from others. Through careful self-exploration and support from others, Artoria realizes she can be happy as a woman while still being a king. She also accepts the failures of her past, deciding to stop punishing herself for it.

Artoria is loyal, independent, and reserved. She appears cold, but is usually suppressing her emotions to focus on her goals. However, Artoria is secretly deeply insecure, having no real sense of self-worth. As she was born and raised to be a king in service of her country, she has no sense of self-worth past that, and can only feel fulfilled by serving other people. Because of this, she will regularly berate herself as worthless if she ever fails in her duties.

As king, Artoria put the needs of her people before her own and considers herself a martyr to her ideals. While primarily an idealist, she took a more pragmatic approach when ruling and protecting her people. She understood it was impossible to save everyone, so she would sacrifice a few to save the many. Throughout her rule, though, she was plagued by self-doubt about being a worthy king, and eventually came to hate herself for not giving her people utopia like she promised and the atrocious actions she took to ensure Britain's protection and future. She feels deep guilt over the eventual destruction of her kingdom, holding herself solely responsible and calling herself an inadequate ruler. When shown her death before pulling Caliburn, Artoria accepted she would die alone, ostracized by everyone for taking many lives. Even though she accepted that, she was horrified to know her kingdom would be destroyed alongside her in the bloody Battle of Camlann Hill. She understood, as Merlin told her, that Britain would fall, but she wanted to believe its end could be more peaceful, like a slumber.

For the most part, Artoria is a serious person who fully devotes herself to whatever task she's given. This can especially true when it comes to competition, since she's a sore loser, though truthfully her soreness is directed at her own weakness. Obstinate at her worst she can spend hours on a single task until she's satisfied. Others find her devotion disturbing, seeing that she is denying herself of everything for the sake of her duty. She so stubbornly adheres to her duty that she ignores, rejects, and/or actively fights against other's opinions to validate herself. This tendency to fight others that she disagrees with is compounded by how she is unable to ignore what others say or do. She cares greatly about others' opinions, and their disagreement hurts her greatly; her brother, Kay, compares her heart to a reed in that respect. If someone makes a transgression against her, Artoria is extremely ready to fight, even physically, anyone for that perceived insult.

Underneath her serious exterior that she feels forced to hold, Artoria shows herself to be a kind-hearted and gentle person who wishes to protect those she cares about. She is perceptive when it comes to the others' feelings and their troubles, almost dangerously so when combined with her low self-worth and habit to overthink. Her ability to perceive others' troubles also made her reckless in her pursuit to save others during her training with Caliburn, for which she was scolded many times by Kay. Artoria greatly enjoys seeing the happiness of others, even though she doesn't wish any happiness for herself. This trait is a cause of great concern to those who care about her, thinking she should obtain her own happiness. Artoria herself believes she doesn't deserve happiness due to her self-perceived failure as king. She rarely smiles for herself but smiles for others upon seeing their happiness and safety. During her reign, she never laughed once, with the last time being during her training with Caliburn. She is still very capable of laughing. Her kind heart can also extend to her enemies, such not seeing the Saxons as evil despite being her enemies. Rather, she understood they sought Britain for a land to call home, believing their aspiration to be inherently good. During her younger days, Artoria loved to take care of horses, which surprised Kay when she used them in battle, despite her love for them. But, to her, a horse dying in battle is a different sin than a soldier dying, as a soldier knows why they're on the battlefield, while a horse does not. This kind-hearted facet of Artoria is seen as her true self for it is a person free from unhealthy.

When Artoria does not feel as though she needs to be inhumanly strong, she is less argumentative and confrontational, for these are traits she developed to make up for her inability to meet her impossible goals. Though she once felt more linked to dragons due to her unique birth, she came to enjoy lions after taking care of a lion cub for a month at some point in her life. She claims that it is not that she "likes" them, but rather the happiness she experienced as he became attached to her brought forth a bond with them. The lion cub in her past was very energetic, often biting or scratching, but she wished to be able to stay with him until the end. She has had feelings for lions since then and remembers these fond memories while holding stuffed lions.

She is shown to have a voracious appetite, finishing large servings of rice within one minute. She originally did not appreciate modern food, as she doesn't actually need to eat as a Servant, and because she had believed that all food was simple. She had very bad experiences with the food in her time, due to being limited to meals like large quantities of potatoes, vinegar, bread, and ale, or even at times simply eating vegetables alone in times of need. She did not concern herself with food much in her life and allowed her cooks to do as they wished. She felt those dishes were unrefined, although she was not displeased by them. She thought it had been made to suit the tastes of the knights, because they acknowledged it as tasting good, but they simply were unable to say it was bad to the King's face.

Powers/Abilities:
Strength: B Endurance: B Agility: B
Mana: A Luck: A+ NP: A++

Class skills:
Magic Resistance: A - The immense magical power from Artoria's dragon blood grants her a very strong Magic Resistance that is the highest amongst the Servants, especially due to it having increased in magnitudes upon being summoned in the Saber class. She is capable of completely neutralizing grand sorceries involving magic arrays and instant contracts. No matter what kind of large spell, magecraft ranked below A is nullified, even those from the Age of Gods. As such, no modern magi of the highest level can wound her, at least directly. However, she notes that divine mysteries greater than herself, such as True Magic and members of the Phantasmal Species with Divinity, can overwhelm it. It is possible that it will not function to its fullest extent if she is targeted by "Dragon-slaying Sorceries."

Riding: B - Since "knights" are soldiers who are proficient in mounted warfare, Artoria's rank in Riding is very high. Chariots and normal mounts can easily be ridden, but she is unable to control Pegasi, Griffons, Dragons, and other Magical Beast and Divine Beast ranked members of the Phantasmal Species. She can not handle such high-level beings because her class is not Rider, and due to the fact that she was a King in the Age of Man, she does not have the fortune of having "Legends of Riding Phantasmal Species." She is able to control modern machinery like motorcycles and automobiles in a similar fashion to mounts. The Riding skill is applicable because they are treated as "modern mounts", but it is unclear if it is applicable to aircrafts.

Personal Skills:

Mana Burst: A - Artoria's entire fighting style and strength are based around her Mana Burst skill. With it, she can infuse and accumulate Magical Energy into her weapon and body, momentarily injecting an arbitrary vector that allows for an exceptional boost of her abilities by instantaneously releasing the magical energy to reinforce herself. In other words, it's jet propulsion with mana. This Heroic Spirit applies it in sword fights for defense and movement, demonstrating high performance in every aspect. She uses the magical energy for her sword techniques, guarding, and movement. Executing large-scale body reinforcement through Mana Burst is only possible with Artoria's immense magical power. At rank A, even a stick can become a weapon of great power, however, normal weapons without strong divine protection such as Caliburn will not be able to endure the magical energy-fueled attack and will be destroyed with one blow. Her power is directly linked to her available energy. She can shoot a beam from the tip of her sword with power equivalent to an A-Rank attack. With enough energy to use her full abilities without having to restrain herself, she'd be able to increase the power of her attacks with this skill, to the point where each of them would look like a Noble Phantasm.

Instinct: A - Artoria possesses the ability to always instantly identify "the best personal course of action" during combat. It is an innate ability unlike something that can be gained by anyone through hard work like Mind's Eye (True). Due to having been strengthened by a degree from the specialty of the Saber class, it is essentially a sixth sense in the realm of predicting the future. Because this skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms, and along with listening to the sound of cutting air, she can be said to have a protection against all projectile weapons. Through this ability, it is also possible to negate the penalties inflicted by visual and auditory interference to a certain extend.

Charisma: B - Artoria possess B rank Charisma, a rare talent high enough to be the king of a country. Although Artoria reigned as the king of England, even her strong influence was still insufficient to build a vast empire spanning the world, so its rank isn't higher. Nevertheless, Artoria possesses the innate ability to command an army. The morale of military forces she commands is extremely high, and in battle, their abilities improve thanks to this skill.

Invisible Air - Barrier of the Wind King

latest

A sheath of wind that covers Excalibur and conceals it so that it cannot be easily recognized as the famous holy sword of King Arthur and expose her identity. It is a Bounded Field closer to magecraft than a Noble Phantasm that is made up of multiple layers of wind compressed into super-high pressure air with a massive amount of magical energy, which distorts the refraction of light and renders what is inside completely invisible. Upon Excalibur, it takes on the shape of the blade and renders it as an invisible sword that doesn't appear even as sparks fly off of it. It lacks the capacity to annihilate the enemy like Excalibur, being more suited as a "sharp tool" in battle. It isn't used for any particular strength, but it is easier to use in battle than Excalibur and it is a trump card that can bring about victory if used well. It is also possible to implement the barrier on something other than the sword. She can form the barrier in the area around her or as a quick defensive wall of wind, which she can keep active for a number of minutes with her magical energy.

It is rather simple in execution, but it proves tremendously effective in hand-to-hand combat. The barrier isn't a vacuum, so the air constantly whirling around the blade is essentially a weapon. It increases the damage and cutting power of an attack, and the amount of magical energy released from each strike is high enough that it is visible to the eye. It also provides for an increased accuracy and defense against opponents unfamiliar with the nature of her weapon as it is difficult for the opponents to parry lunges and thrusts from Artoria. They cannot discern the length, width, reach, or trajectory of the blade, or even the fact that it is even a blade until they actually make contact with the weapon, which leaves them constantly on guard due to having to rely solely on Artoria's movement to decipher her attacks. They are confused both offensively and defensively, only allowing them to approximate the movements of the strikes and keep outside of her range to avoid being easily struck down. Against an opponent who can figure out the nature of the weapon quickly and correct the visual disturbance, someone who is already familiar with the weapon, or someone with a resistance to visual impediments, it becomes nothing more than wind around a sword.

Once the barrier is released so that Excalibur can be used, the previously compressed wind surges around her chaotically, creating a vacuum as it diffuses into the air with enough force to knock over normal people and shake heavy, firm trees like a typhoon. The compressed wind can also instead be released as a single use projectile weapon called Strike Air: Hammer of the Wind King. Acting like a hammer made out of wind, it creates a gale made out of super high pressure condensed air that is powerful enough to easily crush and blow away armies and fling a stone slab weighing several tons into the air as if it were nothing. It is a long range attack with a constant amount of damage that is not influenced by Artoria's physical condition or her level of magical energy. It can only be blocked by overwhelming it with a higher amount of magical energy. It can also be used to accelerate her own body towards her opponent, allowing her to travel at three times her normal speed. By holding the sword in a backward wide stance, she releases the air and changes into a supersonic bullet that charges towards her opponent. If working together with another person, the partner can use the vacuum left behind by the attack to immediately rush in behind it by using the surge of air taken in by the vacuum as a Slipstream. After releasing it, she can recall it by compressing the surrounding air to reform the barrier.

Excalibur - Sword of Promised Victory

The strongest and most majestic holy sword that symbolizes King Arthur. As that which can be called the physical actualization of her ideals and the symbol of her heroism, it is her greatest and most powerful Noble Phantasm. Its power is said to be rivaled by Rhongomyniad. While there are many other Noble Phantasms crafted more splendidly and with better skill, Excalibur is an illusion far superior to them. It cannot be called beautiful because of its appearance, for the description of "beautiful" will only dirty it. It is instead sacred, made from people's conceptions, a legend weaved purely out of hope. It is not a myth or inhuman work, but a "crystal trained by the heart alone", making it reign as the strongest fantasy. It is the crystallization of the prayer named "glory" and everything etched in the hearts of those who are scattered at the sword's radiance; the nostalgic, sorrowful, and hallowed dream of those who were placed on the bloody hell called a battlefield, of all warriors past, present, and future fully exposed to the fear of death and despair, and who still cling to a desire: "to be exalted."

Excalibur is a "sword that amplifies", converting its user's magical energy into offensive power and releasing it. It is a weapon of directive energy that converts the magical energy of the wielder into light by accelerating it with her factor of the dragon, intensifying the kinetic energy by convergence and acceleration, allowing for the use of Divine Spirit-level thaumaturgy. It is an "ultimate killing technique" that releases light holding energy rivaling Artoria's entire magical energy supply from the tip of the blade once the sword is swung. To an observer, it looks like a giant beam of light, but the attack's target point is only at the tip. It is the "ultimate slash" that cuts through everything in the "area" the light goes through. Its enormous power heats space around the tip, and as a result, it is interpreted as a wave of light that mows across the surface of the earth. One could also call it a directed energy weapon. Even if it is dodged, those in close proximity can still be temporarily distracted by its intensity.

It ranks as an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm due to its magnitude and destructive power, far surpassing Anti-Unit and Anti-Army Noble Phantasms. She generally attempts to aim it into the sky due to its destructive power, able to incinerate an entire military cohort of one thousand soldiers and turn the ground into scorched earth, leaving a great disorder in the land that would never fade. The magical energy consumption is extremely high, leaving her exhausted after usage, and it cannot normally be fired consecutively. Its destructive power can also be a negative trait that limits its usage as it can easily damage the surrounding area and kill a large number of people if used under the wrong conditions.

Equipment:
Noble Phantasm aside, Artoria wears an armored ballgown of which the metal parts can be detached to reveal a regular dress.

Trivia:
She bears a resemblance to a certain red Saber, although it is merely coincidence. Probably won't stop her from calling her a "copycat" or the like. You can read more about her on her wiki.​

Last edited:
latest

“POYO!!”

Name: Kirby

Origin: The Kirby Series!

Personality: https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Kirby

Powers/Abilities:

Inhale: Kirby creatures a vortex with his mouth, sucking in practically anything! For The Tower though, Kirby has a minor quirk. If the puffball sucks up a creature of the tower, he gains a standard ability, from here. List of Copy Abilities However, if Kirby inhales an Ascendant, he will gain a special ability only revelant to character he inhaled, much like how Inhale works in Super Smash Brothers.

Fly: Kirby can puff up his cheeks and fly for a long duration, but it doesn’t last forever.

Warp Star: Although Kirby can fly on his own, sometimes he needs speed. Kirby can summon a Warp Star to carry him around! He can potentially carry one additional person on it.​

latest

"Hatred? Revenge? I don't need any of that. There is no reason why. Is there any man that needs a reason to protect his own children?"

Name:
Adam

Origin:
logo_kv_pc.webp

Personality:
Adam is said to define the very Essence of a "Man" and is described as being a "Man among Men".

Adam is a very calm, collected, and carefree individual; speaking to Zeus in a very casual manner, much to the chagrin of the other gods present, he's even shown to be disrespectful of the latter like when he bit multiple apples and spit them on the floor, not caring about the Gods' concern. He was also quite confident in his capabilities, informing Zeus that he'd regret not using a weapon in their fight. Later, it is revealed that Adam holds no grudge against the heavens and the Gods, despite the fact the Serpent assaulted Eve and then framed her when he was elsewhere, resulting in Humanity's banishment from Eden. Adam is also ruthless in defending those dear to him, mercilessly striking down the Serpent and brutally attacking his creators.

Adam displayed selflessness to the highest degree, pushing himself past his limits in his fight against a God to give Humanity a bit of hope. Adam's love for his children was strong enough that, even in a battle for his life, he only thought of protecting Humanity from anyone who'd try and do them harm.

In fact, Adam's desire to protect his descendants was so intense that, even after dying from the countless blows of Zeus, his body refused to fall and instead kept fighting on. Such raw endurance and strength of will were enough to put Zeus himself on his knees and even gain a bit of begrudging respect from the arrogant god. Even in death he selflessly strove for victory, not for his sake but for that of his children, for all of mankind. He is also shown to be somewhat merciful, like when he thought Zeus was going to forfeit. Despite using only a fig leaf to cover himself, Adam never shows any embarrassment over his lack of clothing.

Powers/Abilities:
As the first and original man created in the image and likeness of a God, Adam was considered by Brunhilde to be her "Trump Card" against the Gods. Adam might perhaps be the most powerful Human in history, being able to go toe to toe with and nearly defeating the chairman of the Gods' Council and champion of the Titanomachy, Zeus. Upon witnessing Adam's power, Ares shamefully admitted that he'd be no match for him, even if he were to train for a thousand years; Zeus himself also stated that if their battle was instead a contest of endurance and not a deathmatch, Adam would've undoubtedly bested him.

In this case, being unknowingly revived in flesh, Adam possessed above human level of physical feats (strength, speed, beauty, etc.) but not so much so when it comes to his creators. He still possessed a great will so strong that even in death, he will still continue to fight (up to 2 posts) and a great charisma that can bring about tears to just about anybody even the most prideful. He is naturally talented in unarmed combat that he may as well not be given a weapon at all because of how good he is.

He still retains his more supernatural gifts such as his animal intuition which allows him to communicate well with animals and his famous Eyes of the Lord, which allows him to perfectly replicate techniques including divine beings. He can also morph his biology to perform feats that required the anatomy of a non-human. However, because of the circumstances of his revival, his gift has significantly toned down. For one, it is now a form of a limited precognition that will only allow him to counter and replicate an attack that he can predict (1 GM post) and cannot be used again after a certain amount of time (5 posts). The copied technique still has a limited lifespan before he can forget them (after completing a battle) and his eyes can only work in a one versus one situation which meant that he will not do well on a one versus many fight. The only upside of this circumstance is that he no longer has a limit to how much he can use his eyes.

Equipment:
Adam uses a Divine Weapon in the form of a knuckleduster provided by the 7th Valkyrie, Reginleif. The knuckleduster possesses a silver color, with each knuckle having a pointy tip. It is the perfect weapon for Adam, who is described as having a natural talent for unarmed combat. Adam chooses to wear the brass knuckle on his right hand. It is unknown what kind of special ability it grants to its user, apart from the basic one in every Divine Weapon of being able to harm godly beings.

Trivia:
Go ahead, say the line. I know you want to. All information has been ripped from his wiki.​

Last edited:
latest

"Hatred? Revenge? I don't need any of that. There is no reason why. Is there any man that needs a reason to protect his own children?"

Name:
Adam

Origin:
logo_kv_pc.webp

Personality:
Adam is said to define the very Essence of a "Man" and is described as being a "Man among Men".

Adam is a very calm, collected, and carefree individual; speaking to Zeus in a very casual manner, much to the chagrin of the other gods present, he's even shown to be disrespectful of the latter like when he bit multiple apples and spit them on the floor, not caring about the Gods' concern. He was also quite confident in his capabilities, informing Zeus that he'd regret not using a weapon in their fight. Later, it is revealed that Adam holds no grudge against the heavens and the Gods, despite the fact the Serpent assaulted Eve and then framed her when he was elsewhere, resulting in Humanity's banishment from Eden. Adam is also ruthless in defending those dear to him, mercilessly striking down the Serpent and brutally attacking his creators.

Adam displayed selflessness to the highest degree, pushing himself past his limits in his fight against a God to give Humanity a bit of hope. Adam's love for his children was strong enough that, even in a battle for his life, he only thought of protecting Humanity from anyone who'd try and do them harm.

In fact, Adam's desire to protect his descendants was so intense that, even after dying from the countless blows of Zeus, his body refused to fall and instead kept fighting on. Such raw endurance and strength of will were enough to put Zeus himself on his knees and even gain a bit of begrudging respect from the arrogant god. Even in death he selflessly strove for victory, not for his sake but for that of his children, for all of mankind. He is also shown to be somewhat merciful, like when he thought Zeus was going to forfeit. Despite using only a fig leaf to cover himself, Adam never shows any embarrassment over his lack of clothing.

Powers/Abilities:
As the first and original man created in the image and likeness of a God, Adam was considered by Brunhilde to be her "Trump Card" against the Gods. Adam might perhaps be the most powerful Human in history, being able to go toe to toe with and nearly defeating the chairman of the Gods' Council and champion of the Titanomachy, Zeus. Upon witnessing Adam's power, Ares shamefully admitted that he'd be no match for him, even if he were to train for a thousand years; Zeus himself also stated that if their battle was instead a contest of endurance and not a deathmatch, Adam would've undoubtedly bested him.

PHYSICAL ABILITIES
  • Godly Strength: Adam possesses immeasurable and unfathomable physical strength, capable of harming the likes of Zeus with his punches. Even without the usage of his special eyes, Adam was strong enough to destroy the floor of the Valhalla Arena with his base strength alone without putting any effort.​
  • Godly Beauty: As a being created in the image of the gods, Adam possess divine beauty and is far more attractive than most mortals. He is so beautiful that even the goddess of love, Aphrodite, appreciated his naked appearance.​
  • Godly Durability: Adam, despite still being just a Human, possesses durability on the level of lesser gods.​
  • Godly Speed & Reflexes: Adam possesses unparalleled speed and reflexes, no other character has been shown to be faster than him thus far. Adam was capable of dodging all of Zeus's attacks, which were being launched within a very small time-frame of 0.00000001 seconds.​
  • Godly Endurance & Stamina: Adam was capable of exerting himself to his physical and mental limit throughout the duration of his fight with a God without showing any signs of fatigue, despite the countless blows exchanged during the fight. Despite being hit multiple times during his match and even losing his eyesight, Adam still managed to stay conscious and continue fighting while showing little to no sights of pain.​

MENTAL ABILITIES
  • Indomitable Will: Adam possessed the strongest will of mankind as stated by Brunhilde; he never once faltered in his battle, always remaining steadfast in the face of Zeus's onslaught. His powerful willpower grants him immense pain tolerance and allows him to exert himself beyond his limits, allowing him to continue fighting even after becoming blind.​
  • Lifeless Continuation: Adam's will is so strong, that he is able to continue fighting even after death. This was seen during his fight against Zeus, where after being killed by one of his blows he still managed to continue attacking the god for several more seconds. After making Zeus give up and get on his knees, Adam's body refused to fall and continue to stand up (even while the body was being disintegrated and send to Niflhel).​
  • Enhanced Charisma: Adam has displayed immense charisma, through his noble ambitions and determination he managed to touch the hearts of all of humanity, making them put their differences aside and pray for his victory. This feat was so impressive that even the prideful gods praised him for it.​

FIGHTING ABILITIES
  • Unarmed Combat Proficiency: Adam possess a natural talent in the art of unarmed combat. He was able to compete with Zeus, who is also a very skilled unarmed combatant, and managed to copy multiple of his techniques (with the assistance from Eyes of The Lord).​

SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES
  • Animal Intuition: As the first man, Adam was created to rule over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground. Because of this most animals appear to be naturally friendly towards Adam. This was best seen during his entrance in the second, where a bunch of animals (both carnivores and herbivores) help him make his entrance. Another example was seen during his time in the Garden of Eden, where Adam was able to rest on top of a bear while a variety of wild animals peacefully surrounded him. Adam also seems to be capable of talking with animals, since he was able to learn that the Serpent had molested Eve from two birds.​
  • Eyes of The Lord: As a man designed in the image of God, Adam was gifted with the ability to perfectly replicate any move and technique he lays his eyes upon, including the ones used by divine beings. Regardless of its speed or power, Adam can evade any attack whilst simultaneously countering his attacker with their own move. This ability was so incredibly potent that Adam was even able to copy and utilize Zeus's time-surpassing punch after only seeing it a single time.

Adam can instantly morph his biology in order to replicate attacks properly, such as when he copied the Serpent's attack: his hands grew three times in size, gained black-green scales and sharp bone claws. However, despite their seemingly unbeatable nature, the Eyes of The Lord do have their limits; first, he can't fully learn the techniques he copies and the replicas have a limited lifespan, as he never used The Serpent's Claws in his battle with Zeus and even after replicating all the attacks from Zeus, the only attack he could use against his Adamas form was their True God's Right/Left, which is the attack he saw the most, and most important, seeing through his opponents attacks puts a certain amount of strain on Adam's nervous system.

If Adam pushes his eyes to their limits, he will start to overheat and if Adam chooses to continue he runs at the risk of becoming blind (bleeding through his nose, eyes and ears in the process), making him incapable of using Eyes of The Lord. Zeus, realizing that no singular move of his could best Adam, instead settled for a war of attrition and unleashed an endless onslaught of blows focused solely on overworking Adam's greatest weapons to the point of disabling it, a task which he eventually succeeded in. He can also only replicate techniques from one person at a time, which would mean that he might possibly lose in a one versus many situation given the right strategy.​

Equipment:
Adam uses a Divine Weapon in the form of a knuckleduster provided by the 7th Valkyrie, Reginleif. The knuckleduster possesses a silver color, with each knuckle having a pointy tip. It is the perfect weapon for Adam, who is described as having a natural talent for unarmed combat. Adam chooses to wear the brass knuckle on his right hand. It is unknown what kind of special ability it grants to its user, apart from the basic one in every Divine Weapon of being able to harm godly beings.

Trivia:
Go ahead, say the line. I know you want to. All information has been ripped from his wiki.​
You know, having the literal first man is gonna be one hell of a metaphor. Though with a few nerfs. Lifeless continuation would be relegated to 2 posts of activity before dying. Eyes of The Lord will work like Precog and can only see attacks coming for only 1 GM post before having a cooldown of say, 5 posts. Tone down Durability a bit aaand we're good.

latest

“POYO!!”

Name: Kirby

Origin: The Kirby Series!

Personality: https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Kirby

Powers/Abilities:

Inhale: Kirby creatures a vortex with his mouth, sucking in practically anything! For The Tower though, Kirby has a minor quirk. If the puffball sucks up a creature of the tower, he gains a standard ability, from here. List of Copy Abilities However, if Kirby inhales an Ascendant, he will gain a special ability only revelant to character he inhaled, much like how Inhale works in Super Smash Brothers.

Fly: Kirby can puff up his cheeks and fly for a long duration, but it doesn’t last forever.

Warp Star: Although Kirby can fly on his own, sometimes he needs speed. Kirby can summon a Warp Star to carry him around! He can potentially carry one additional person on it.​
poyo(accepted)

latest

"I ask of you, are you my Master?"

Origin:
latest
latest

Fandom: Fate/stay night (Although here it's a bit of a composite between her self from stay night and Grand Order)

Name:
Artoria Pendragon

Personality:
Artoria is a strong-willed young woman who usually speaks truthfully but will lie if necessary. She is courageous, determined and constantly insists that she is a knight and king above all, and that her gender is of little importance to her and her role. She is resolute in following her own morals, regardless of the more viable, yet underhand, tactics being available. Artoria prefers direct, fair confrontations based upon codes of chivalry. Rejecting her chivalry is something she will never do, even if it should put her at a disadvantage. If such came to pass, she would require her Master to use a Command Spell as recompense for treading upon her heart. A Master tends to do well with Artoria when they respect her rules.

She believes loyalty and respect should be shared between Master and Servant. Thus when a Servant kills their Master, Artoria is enraged to the point she may kill as punishment. If a Servant dies protecting their Master, she protects their sacrifice from ridicule, believing they died honorably. She also expects Heroic Spirit to be treated with respect. If a situation looks dire, Artoria will not hesitant to sacrifice herself to ensure her Master and companions can escape. A firm believer in justice, Artoria cannot stand when evil goes unpunished. Seeing humans reduced to demons who commit countless atrocities when their lives are threatened was something she witnessed all the time in her life. But precisely because of that, humans need to prove they can still live on with dignity no matter the difficulties that surround them. A knight is the one who can testify to that. Illuminating the battlefield by inspiring awe with his justice, a knight lets those reduced to demons to regain their honor and pride, and become proper humans once more. It is therefore the duty of a knight to put aside their feelings to focus on the greater good.

One of Artoria's greatest struggles throughout the Fourth and Fifth Holy Grail Wars is her identity as both a "human" and a "king". Because of her status as a knight and a Servant, she dislikes being treated as a woman, or even as a human. She tries to keep the notion that she is only a Servant, a tool for her Master, first and foremost in her mind. Normally quiet and reserved, she raises her voice in defense of this non-human identity. Despite being granted knowledge of the modern world upon being summoned, Artoria is a 'fish-out-of-water' in many social situations due to her strong disconnect from her humanity in her past and lack of interaction with others her age and social status. Due to always conducting herself as an untouchable king, she is unfamiliar with affection or flirting from others. Through careful self-exploration and support from others, Artoria realizes she can be happy as a woman while still being a king. She also accepts the failures of her past, deciding to stop punishing herself for it.

Artoria is loyal, independent, and reserved. She appears cold, but is usually suppressing her emotions to focus on her goals. However, Artoria is secretly deeply insecure, having no real sense of self-worth. As she was born and raised to be a king in service of her country, she has no sense of self-worth past that, and can only feel fulfilled by serving other people. Because of this, she will regularly berate herself as worthless if she ever fails in her duties.

As king, Artoria put the needs of her people before her own and considers herself a martyr to her ideals. While primarily an idealist, she took a more pragmatic approach when ruling and protecting her people. She understood it was impossible to save everyone, so she would sacrifice a few to save the many. Throughout her rule, though, she was plagued by self-doubt about being a worthy king, and eventually came to hate herself for not giving her people utopia like she promised and the atrocious actions she took to ensure Britain's protection and future. She feels deep guilt over the eventual destruction of her kingdom, holding herself solely responsible and calling herself an inadequate ruler. When shown her death before pulling Caliburn, Artoria accepted she would die alone, ostracized by everyone for taking many lives. Even though she accepted that, she was horrified to know her kingdom would be destroyed alongside her in the bloody Battle of Camlann Hill. She understood, as Merlin told her, that Britain would fall, but she wanted to believe its end could be more peaceful, like a slumber.

For the most part, Artoria is a serious person who fully devotes herself to whatever task she's given. This can especially true when it comes to competition, since she's a sore loser, though truthfully her soreness is directed at her own weakness. Obstinate at her worst she can spend hours on a single task until she's satisfied. Others find her devotion disturbing, seeing that she is denying herself of everything for the sake of her duty. She so stubbornly adheres to her duty that she ignores, rejects, and/or actively fights against other's opinions to validate herself. This tendency to fight others that she disagrees with is compounded by how she is unable to ignore what others say or do. She cares greatly about others' opinions, and their disagreement hurts her greatly; her brother, Kay, compares her heart to a reed in that respect. If someone makes a transgression against her, Artoria is extremely ready to fight, even physically, anyone for that perceived insult.

Underneath her serious exterior that she feels forced to hold, Artoria shows herself to be a kind-hearted and gentle person who wishes to protect those she cares about. She is perceptive when it comes to the others' feelings and their troubles, almost dangerously so when combined with her low self-worth and habit to overthink. Her ability to perceive others' troubles also made her reckless in her pursuit to save others during her training with Caliburn, for which she was scolded many times by Kay. Artoria greatly enjoys seeing the happiness of others, even though she doesn't wish any happiness for herself. This trait is a cause of great concern to those who care about her, thinking she should obtain her own happiness. Artoria herself believes she doesn't deserve happiness due to her self-perceived failure as king. She rarely smiles for herself but smiles for others upon seeing their happiness and safety. During her reign, she never laughed once, with the last time being during her training with Caliburn. She is still very capable of laughing. Her kind heart can also extend to her enemies, such not seeing the Saxons as evil despite being her enemies. Rather, she understood they sought Britain for a land to call home, believing their aspiration to be inherently good. During her younger days, Artoria loved to take care of horses, which surprised Kay when she used them in battle, despite her love for them. But, to her, a horse dying in battle is a different sin than a soldier dying, as a soldier knows why they're on the battlefield, while a horse does not. This kind-hearted facet of Artoria is seen as her true self for it is a person free from unhealthy.

When Artoria does not feel as though she needs to be inhumanly strong, she is less argumentative and confrontational, for these are traits she developed to make up for her inability to meet her impossible goals. Though she once felt more linked to dragons due to her unique birth, she came to enjoy lions after taking care of a lion cub for a month at some point in her life. She claims that it is not that she "likes" them, but rather the happiness she experienced as he became attached to her brought forth a bond with them. The lion cub in her past was very energetic, often biting or scratching, but she wished to be able to stay with him until the end. She has had feelings for lions since then and remembers these fond memories while holding stuffed lions.

She is shown to have a voracious appetite, finishing large servings of rice within one minute. She originally did not appreciate modern food, as she doesn't actually need to eat as a Servant, and because she had believed that all food was simple. She had very bad experiences with the food in her time, due to being limited to meals like large quantities of potatoes, vinegar, bread, and ale, or even at times simply eating vegetables alone in times of need. She did not concern herself with food much in her life and allowed her cooks to do as they wished. She felt those dishes were unrefined, although she was not displeased by them. She thought it had been made to suit the tastes of the knights, because they acknowledged it as tasting good, but they simply were unable to say it was bad to the King's face.

Powers/Abilities:
Strength: B Endurance: B Agility: B
Mana: A Luck: A+ NP: A++

Class skills:
Magic Resistance: A - The immense magical power from Artoria's dragon blood grants her a very strong Magic Resistance that is the highest amongst the Servants, especially due to it having increased in magnitudes upon being summoned in the Saber class. She is capable of completely neutralizing grand sorceries involving magic arrays and instant contracts. No matter what kind of large spell, magecraft ranked below A is nullified, even those from the Age of Gods. As such, no modern magi of the highest level can wound her, at least directly. However, she notes that divine mysteries greater than herself, such as True Magic and members of the Phantasmal Species with Divinity, can overwhelm it. It is possible that it will not function to its fullest extent if she is targeted by "Dragon-slaying Sorceries."

Riding: B - Since "knights" are soldiers who are proficient in mounted warfare, Artoria's rank in Riding is very high. Chariots and normal mounts can easily be ridden, but she is unable to control Pegasi, Griffons, Dragons, and other Magical Beast and Divine Beast ranked members of the Phantasmal Species. She can not handle such high-level beings because her class is not Rider, and due to the fact that she was a King in the Age of Man, she does not have the fortune of having "Legends of Riding Phantasmal Species." She is able to control modern machinery like motorcycles and automobiles in a similar fashion to mounts. The Riding skill is applicable because they are treated as "modern mounts", but it is unclear if it is applicable to aircrafts.

Personal Skills:

Mana Burst: A - Artoria's entire fighting style and strength are based around her Mana Burst skill. With it, she can infuse and accumulate Magical Energy into her weapon and body, momentarily injecting an arbitrary vector that allows for an exceptional boost of her abilities by instantaneously releasing the magical energy to reinforce herself. In other words, it's jet propulsion with mana. This Heroic Spirit applies it in sword fights for defense and movement, demonstrating high performance in every aspect. She uses the magical energy for her sword techniques, guarding, and movement. Executing large-scale body reinforcement through Mana Burst is only possible with Artoria's immense magical power. At rank A, even a stick can become a weapon of great power, however, normal weapons without strong divine protection such as Caliburn will not be able to endure the magical energy-fueled attack and will be destroyed with one blow. Her power is directly linked to her available energy. She can shoot a beam from the tip of her sword with power equivalent to an A-Rank attack. With enough energy to use her full abilities without having to restrain herself, she'd be able to increase the power of her attacks with this skill, to the point where each of them would look like a Noble Phantasm.

Instinct: A - Artoria possesses the ability to always instantly identify "the best personal course of action" during combat. It is an innate ability unlike something that can be gained by anyone through hard work like Mind's Eye (True). Due to having been strengthened by a degree from the specialty of the Saber class, it is essentially a sixth sense in the realm of predicting the future. Because this skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms, and along with listening to the sound of cutting air, she can be said to have a protection against all projectile weapons. Through this ability, it is also possible to negate the penalties inflicted by visual and auditory interference to a certain extend.

Charisma: B - Artoria possess B rank Charisma, a rare talent high enough to be the king of a country. Although Artoria reigned as the king of England, even her strong influence was still insufficient to build a vast empire spanning the world, so its rank isn't higher. Nevertheless, Artoria possesses the innate ability to command an army. The morale of military forces she commands is extremely high, and in battle, their abilities improve thanks to this skill.

Invisible Air - Barrier of the Wind King

latest

A sheath of wind that covers Excalibur and conceals it so that it cannot be easily recognized as the famous holy sword of King Arthur and expose her identity. It is a Bounded Field closer to magecraft than a Noble Phantasm that is made up of multiple layers of wind compressed into super-high pressure air with a massive amount of magical energy, which distorts the refraction of light and renders what is inside completely invisible. Upon Excalibur, it takes on the shape of the blade and renders it as an invisible sword that doesn't appear even as sparks fly off of it. It lacks the capacity to annihilate the enemy like Excalibur, being more suited as a "sharp tool" in battle. It isn't used for any particular strength, but it is easier to use in battle than Excalibur and it is a trump card that can bring about victory if used well. It is also possible to implement the barrier on something other than the sword. She can form the barrier in the area around her or as a quick defensive wall of wind, which she can keep active for a number of minutes with her magical energy.

It is rather simple in execution, but it proves tremendously effective in hand-to-hand combat. The barrier isn't a vacuum, so the air constantly whirling around the blade is essentially a weapon. It increases the damage and cutting power of an attack, and the amount of magical energy released from each strike is high enough that it is visible to the eye. It also provides for an increased accuracy and defense against opponents unfamiliar with the nature of her weapon as it is difficult for the opponents to parry lunges and thrusts from Artoria. They cannot discern the length, width, reach, or trajectory of the blade, or even the fact that it is even a blade until they actually make contact with the weapon, which leaves them constantly on guard due to having to rely solely on Artoria's movement to decipher her attacks. They are confused both offensively and defensively, only allowing them to approximate the movements of the strikes and keep outside of her range to avoid being easily struck down. Against an opponent who can figure out the nature of the weapon quickly and correct the visual disturbance, someone who is already familiar with the weapon, or someone with a resistance to visual impediments, it becomes nothing more than wind around a sword.

Once the barrier is released so that Excalibur can be used, the previously compressed wind surges around her chaotically, creating a vacuum as it diffuses into the air with enough force to knock over normal people and shake heavy, firm trees like a typhoon. The compressed wind can also instead be released as a single use projectile weapon called Strike Air: Hammer of the Wind King. Acting like a hammer made out of wind, it creates a gale made out of super high pressure condensed air that is powerful enough to easily crush and blow away armies and fling a stone slab weighing several tons into the air as if it were nothing. It is a long range attack with a constant amount of damage that is not influenced by Artoria's physical condition or her level of magical energy. It can only be blocked by overwhelming it with a higher amount of magical energy. It can also be used to accelerate her own body towards her opponent, allowing her to travel at three times her normal speed. By holding the sword in a backward wide stance, she releases the air and changes into a supersonic bullet that charges towards her opponent. If working together with another person, the partner can use the vacuum left behind by the attack to immediately rush in behind it by using the surge of air taken in by the vacuum as a Slipstream. After releasing it, she can recall it by compressing the surrounding air to reform the barrier.

Excalibur - Sword of Promised Victory

The strongest and most majestic holy sword that symbolizes King Arthur. As that which can be called the physical actualization of her ideals and the symbol of her heroism, it is her greatest and most powerful Noble Phantasm. Its power is said to be rivaled by Rhongomyniad. While there are many other Noble Phantasms crafted more splendidly and with better skill, Excalibur is an illusion far superior to them. It cannot be called beautiful because of its appearance, for the description of "beautiful" will only dirty it. It is instead sacred, made from people's conceptions, a legend weaved purely out of hope. It is not a myth or inhuman work, but a "crystal trained by the heart alone", making it reign as the strongest fantasy. It is the crystallization of the prayer named "glory" and everything etched in the hearts of those who are scattered at the sword's radiance; the nostalgic, sorrowful, and hallowed dream of those who were placed on the bloody hell called a battlefield, of all warriors past, present, and future fully exposed to the fear of death and despair, and who still cling to a desire: "to be exalted."

Excalibur is a "sword that amplifies", converting its user's magical energy into offensive power and releasing it. It is a weapon of directive energy that converts the magical energy of the wielder into light by accelerating it with her factor of the dragon, intensifying the kinetic energy by convergence and acceleration, allowing for the use of Divine Spirit-level thaumaturgy. It is an "ultimate killing technique" that releases light holding energy rivaling Artoria's entire magical energy supply from the tip of the blade once the sword is swung. To an observer, it looks like a giant beam of light, but the attack's target point is only at the tip. It is the "ultimate slash" that cuts through everything in the "area" the light goes through. Its enormous power heats space around the tip, and as a result, it is interpreted as a wave of light that mows across the surface of the earth. One could also call it a directed energy weapon. Even if it is dodged, those in close proximity can still be temporarily distracted by its intensity.

It ranks as an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm due to its magnitude and destructive power, far surpassing Anti-Unit and Anti-Army Noble Phantasms. She generally attempts to aim it into the sky due to its destructive power, able to incinerate an entire military cohort of one thousand soldiers and turn the ground into scorched earth, leaving a great disorder in the land that would never fade. The magical energy consumption is extremely high, leaving her exhausted after usage, and it cannot normally be fired consecutively. Its destructive power can also be a negative trait that limits its usage as it can easily damage the surrounding area and kill a large number of people if used under the wrong conditions.

Equipment:
Noble Phantasm aside, Artoria wears an armored ballgown of which the metal parts can be detached to reveal a regular dress.

Trivia:
She bears a resemblance to a certain red Saber, although it is merely coincidence. Probably won't stop her from calling her a "copycat" or the like. You can read more about her on her wiki.​

latest

"Let's go, Samson!"
"Hell yeah!"

Name:
Filia Medici

Origin:
latest

Personality:
Prior to meeting Samson, Filia had a good relationship with her parents, sharing their dislike for the criminal acts conducted by the rest of the Medici family. She was best friends with Carol, prior to them being possessed by Samson and becoming Painwheel respectively. She is seen as a kind girl who cared for her parents and Carol very much, and later befriends Samson after the Parasite helped protect her family from Marie and Vitale. Filia wasn't without her faults, prior to Samson she is depicted as an arrogant rich girl. Her first meeting with Samson had Filia compare Samson to a haircut her father once had which she disliked immensely. When Amelia tried to tell her the responsibility of owning a dog named Dog, Samson's host at the time, Filia immediately disregards her advice and goes to her room, telling her that she may or may not have dinner with the family.

The "post-Samson" Filia maintains a similar personality, often giving people a benefit of the doubt and being friendly towards them. But Filia can be rather naïve, as she struggles to identify hostile persons without being explicitly told so and even then hesitates to fight back. In the end, Filia's wish upon the Skull Heart to return Painwheel/Carol to normalcy was out of pity for the horrid state Carol came to be in and out of guilt for wrong-doings Filia may have committed in the past.

Samson is shown to be a brash and rowdy parasitic symbiote. Despite those qualities, he is shown to be quite protective and supportive of Filia, as he mentioned that nobody should lay a hand on her after attacking Riccardo in story mode when he tried to hit on her. It is implied that Samson could know some things that Filia doesn't as he seemed hesitant on the subject of Painwheel knowing Filia after their fight. When Parasoul is defeated against Filia when fighting her, she mutters "You're being...used." before falling out, hinting that Samson's intentions toward Filia might be considerably less than honorable and that he's only using Filia to get what he wants. This is further touched upon during Filia's meeting with Squigly and Leviathan as Leviathan states "I won't idly watch you bring doom to another host!", revealing that Samson has manipulated and even has gotten his previous hosts killed in order to gain what he wants. These claims however, are proven to be untrue ever since he bonded with Filia, as it was not for his benefit but to save Filia who had just got shot and was nearly dead.

Although he could be morally dubious at times, Samson once had a previous host that he cherished named Delilah. He seemed regretful that he could not prevent her death at Eliza's hands. He deeply loathes Eliza for her evil ways and being the reason why people could not trust Theons. He also may have a strong hate towards Vitale and Otomo for killing Marcus and Amelia, as well as nearly killing Filia.

Powers/Abilities:
Filia and Samson share a symbiotic relationship, and it is this relationship that forms the basis for their fighting style. Samson is able to attack from a distance by turning his tendrils into long tentacles with sharp razor-like ends. He can also attack from afar with hairball spit attacks.

Filia herself does not really do any fighting on her own; instead, Samson fights and she just walks him from place to place. They do have some team attacks, such as when she sticks her arm out so Samson can turn her hair into gator teeth. He can also attack by turning into a donkey and have Filia deliver a hard kick to the opponent. Filia seems to have above average possibly superhuman endurance; whether or not this comes from Samson is unclear, but before Samson bonded with Filia, she was still alive even after being shot, though she was still near death.

Equipment:
N/A

Trivia:
Never give Filia hats. Samson will just eat them any way. All information has been ripped from her wiki.
accepted

latest

"It's hero time!"

Name:
Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson
Wielder of the Omnitrix
Future Hero of Heroes

Origin:
1648877744089.png

Personality:
Ben 10!
He's a kid and he wants to have fun
But when you need a superhero he gets the job done
Ben 10!
With a device that he wears on his arm
He can change his shape and save the world from harm

When trouble's taking place
He gets right in its face!
Ben 10!

When lives on the line
It's hero time!
Ben 10!

Powers/Abilities:
Ben Tennyson possesses high levels of photographic memory.
He is a decent hand-to-hand combatant, learning karate from Gwen.

Equipment:
Ben Tennyson wields the Omnitrix, which allows him to turn into a multitude of different alien species from his galaxy, universe and beyond. It has many other features related to such.
He also has a hoverboard.

Trivia:
Hmmm?​