Filia || Artoria || Adam

With Cell Max finally dealt with, Adam turned to Cell who was both amazed and even asked to have a fight some time. Adam gleefully grinned. "Thanks, I would like to have a one-on-one bout with you. But I would have done it if it weren't for Ruby here." He said as he turned to Ruby and gave her a congratulatory headpat. "You did great out there, pipsqueak." He said.

After everything had been settled, the group went up to what is supposed to be a "break room", as mentioned by Kaito...well, a different version of him. "Looks like we'll be separating in rooms." Filia spoke as she, Artoria and Adam looked at the guest book. "At least I'm staying with Vert. She's kind of cool." Filia said. As for Artoria, that fact that she and her Master are sharing a room with Shinji doesn't not sit well with her. "Master..." She glanced over to Hakuno with a serious look.

On the other hand, as soon as Ruby mentioned her sister and ran off, Adam followed suit to his assigned room where he will share it with her and other people. Filia went off along with Vert, leaving Artoria the only one who has yet to go off to her assigned room, waiting for Master's response in the situation. That, or what Shinji has to say.

@ThePotatoGod @Raynar Saassin @Izanagi243 @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum

• Blanc & Shinji Matou & Mami Tomoe

It is surprising to see that these stairs lead up to nothing more than a rest stop. Well, it makes sense. Games do have safe rooms there and here, but that just means that there's more to this dimension than the first level that they were in. Of course, it was never going to be an easy escape out of here. There's also a clone of one of the guys here. She didn't really seem to care too much about it, but she wondered now if different versions of herself could show up here as well. That'd sound painful to deal with..

Looking at the room assignments, she could see that her and Rom have been split off in two separate rooms.

Well, at least she wasn't paired with Vert, or Vert getting paired with Rom. That'd be a disaster. Though, Vert seems rather exhausted to begin poking at her. Come to think of it, she's pretty much been lounging somewhere here the whole time..

"Looks like we're getting separated," Blanc said to Rom. "I'm sure the people in your room are alright. "

Shinji on the other hand raised an eyebrow at the rooming assignment. Him and the dull, uninteresting dud in the same room? Seems like their Servant was coming with them too. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

"I guess we're getting roomed together. What a coincidence." Shinji glanced over at Hakuno as a corner of his lip curled up.

Although Mami normally would have no reservations about who she's roomed with... she wondered why was she paired once more with that egotistical humanoid? At the very least, she has other company with her.

Blanc - #9ce1f2
    Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d
    Shinji Matou - #aebaed

Main Interactions in Floor 5
    @ThePotatoGod -Hakuno
    @Raynar Saassin - Rom

• Blanc
    Approaching the door to Room 6, Blanc turned the knob and entered in herself, not really expecting anyone else in there. After all, everyone had just got here, or at least everyone she knew that was down from the lower level. As she stepped in though, she found herself looking at a girl sitting down on the side of the bed, tearing up as she clutched a book in her hand.

"Sorry.. Am I intruding...?" Blanc asks, not really sure if she should step back out for a moment. This might be a rather emotional moment that she's stepping into. Seeing as the girl was the only one in the room, Blanc felt it was probably best to step out for a bit.

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Raynar Saassin - Blake Belladonna

Last edited:
Blake looked up at the new person who had entered the room, and tried wiping off the tears from her eyes, slowly controlling herself but struggling.

"O-Oh, s-sorry... Before I came here, I was dealing with something... terrible... Um, are you my roommate? There's four beds in here..."

Blake's eyes moved back down to her legs as she sniffled. Next to Blake was a romance erotica novel that Blanc might take interest in if she was still into the writing thing.

@Kirie98 (Blanc, Interacting)

• Blanc
    Blanc was just about to back out, though stopped halfway. "It's fine. Whatever it is, I'm sure you have reason to cry over it." stepping back inside, she let her collect herself before answering. "I'm, yes. There's at least two others here, though I don't really know them that well. We all came from a lower floor than this one. My name is Blanc. I came here with my sister, although she's in a different room at the moment." Glancing around at the room, Blanc took note of the features of the room. It's rather quite.. well, roomy, to say. It's large, with four separate beds, a glass table, and gendered bathrooms.

Were there going to be guys in here as well?

"I see you like to read. I do too. I have writing as a hobby, although my books don't really sell too well.." Blanc commented, taking note of the book in her hand.

Blanc - #9ce1f2

"I see you like to read. I do too. I have writing as a hobby, although my books don't really sell too well.." Blanc commented, taking note of the book in her hand.
"Nice to meet you, Blanc. I'm Blake. Blake Belladonna."

Blake exclaimed, the ears on her head twitching a little as she pointed out her book; her face flushing immensely.

"It's nothing special... Just something I really like to read to relax. I don't really write that much."

@Kirie98 (Blanc, Interacting)

Childe, Kirbo, Klee

Well, this was new, even by this Towers standards. He certainly wasn’t expecting to meet a darker version of one of their own… shame it couldn’t have been his.

Looking through the notebook, he located his name on the 6th room. Hey, he had Ruby with him! Turning around to tell her, he was almost knocked off his feet as she zipped out. Oh well, there would be time to converse later. Maybe he could even ask her about the strange feeling he had been having since after the Lovers fight…

As the tall ginger man passed through, Klee pointed at him to Jean. “See, Master Jean? H’s the other Vision person I was telling you about! Why is his Vision so silver and sharp, and ours is golden?”

@ThePotatoGod

Meanwhile, the Kirbo had found a rival in a boy with dog ears. As he began to pillage the bar, the Kirbster would proceed to also begin consuming all the food he could get his mouth on.

@ThePotatoGod

Entering the room, The 11th Harbinger of the Fatui was caught in an awkward place. Well, uh….

Having nothing to say and given how he hadn’t been noticed, he decided to take a small peak of what the dark-haired girl was reading. He was plenty sneaky when he wanted to be.

“… are you sure you’re old enough to read, whatever that is? It mentions some… rather inappropriate things?”

He wasn’t exactly much for romance. He had only learned about the birds and the bees at around… 19 or so? Being a murderous teenager tended to focus the hormones on violence rather then on other normal things that teenagers things did, like…. things. Fishing, maybe?

That was an odd weapon that she had, though. The last time he had seen such a weapon had been…

“This might be a stretch, but you wouldn’t happen to know a Ruby? Ruby Rose?”

@Raynar Saassin @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• "Ugh..." Bayonetta awoke to the relaxing feeling of plush blankets on a luxurious hotel bed. She sat up, knowing she hadn't made any reservations. "Jesus... where is this?" Peering out the window, she quickly surmised it wasn't home. Her outfit had transformed into a black bathrobe with lingerie underneath, and her hair was no longer in the classic beehive 'do. Somehow, she felt refreshed, as if she had just enjoyed a spa day.

Looking in the mirror, Bayonetta could see her unadorned face. "Hm, that won't do," she muttered before grabbing a makeup compact and lipstick off the vanity. Working quickly, she re-applied her makeup evenly and then styled her hair until she looked like her usual self again. "Now whatever happened to those good little boys and girls?" There were three other beds in the room, now that she had a moment to take in her surroundings. She turned to have a better peek. The other beds seemed empty, so she simply let herself out of the room—after her robe shifted into a lovely cocktail dress, of course.

"Oh! Fancy meeting you lot here," she sputtered upon seeing her exhausted allies, feeling as though she had missed something. Their host, the spitting image of their companion, had introduced this as a place in which the contenders could rest and recover. "Walk with me, loves... Now I must have made a wrong turn at Albuquerque, somehow. I need a 'TL;DR', if you can spare time for one," she requested of Katrielle and Des, joining them for the walk into the ritzy lounge. Her nose wrinkled at the ill-behaved child attempting to assault the bar. What a dreadful little urchin, indeed...

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @noob13241
  • HUNK only remembered blacking out on his way upstairs. When he came to, he was face-down in an unfamiliar bed. He was oddly clean, free of the blood and dirt that smeared his combat uniform. He possessed no weapons, and most of his other gear—mask, Kevlar, boots, et cetera—were at the foot of the bed.

Alarmed by this entire situation, he started to inspect the room. The nightstand drawer contained religious texts that seemed foreign to him. As for the drawers of the wide dresser...

His breath hitched. The first drawer had a case with a sliding plexiglass lid. Inside was a set of guns—his guns, meticulously cleaned and oiled after most of them went missing. The combat knife was also spotless and well-polished. "How flattering," he whispered, uncertain of what he should think at this point. The second drawer contained slots for more weapons, some of which cut a familiar silhouette. This must be that red-hooded character's drawer.

Returning to his own items, HUNK stroked his chin. The sturdy-looking lid slid open with just a touch. By comparison, the other drawer remained sealed tightly, no matter how hard he tried. With no noticeable locks, he could only assume these cabinets boasted their own enchantments.

@Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod

Last edited:

• Interaction: @noob13241 @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM

Alright, that’s enough!” Shouted an angry sounding girl as Kirby managed to get only half of the displayed drinks inhaled before getting bonked by a large yellow spiked club. Which disappeared as its wielder began to speak to the group.

haruka-840x472.png

--{[Haruka Kito]}--
    The Plagiarist Is a Part Timer.​

Dear Customers, this is a Cafe for pete’s sake. If you want something, then just tell me! You shouldn’t just eat everything without paying for it first! That’s just rude!” This long haired girl clad in a black uniform puffed her chest out. Hands balled into fists rested upon her waist, practically seething in anger at the group of Children(and Des), scolding the trio.

--
    Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

Could I get you anything?” Orgen was approached by the black clad Kaito, speaking in monotone, he placed a small white paper menu on the table the Frankenstein was seated at. “The lounge specializes on coffee and deserts. Mainly Parfaits, but we serve food and alcohol, too. The latter is provided that you have your credentials.” He explained, waiting to see if Orgen had anything to order.

--
    Interaction: @Frozen Thyme
    Oh, it’s the witch lady.” Katrielle greeted as Bayonetta finally showed up, emerging from a room as she asked her to accompany her back to the lounge, asking for a recap. “Well, you didn’t miss much. Aside from the usual straggler or two we pick up along the way.” Katrielle explained, “It was a maze this time, but it’s nothing we hadn’t dealt with before.” She surmised the events that happened. “Mind if I treat you for some tea? Looks like you need it.” She invited, knowing that they’ll be back in the lounge regardless.

• Interaction: @Kirie98

This seems a little…” Hakuno gulped as she noted how Shinji’s smack dab in the middle of a room filled with girls in the guestbook. Either they think Shinji’s the paragon of virtue who wouldn’t touch ass, or they think it’s some kind of a funny joke.

Questionable, yes…But don’t you think it’s a bit harsh to treat my Master like a pervert this early?” Shinji’s Saber retorted, earning a groan from Hakuno. “I know you two have a history together, but nothing to loathe him, yes?

You know it’s not that. I don’t think he could creep even me out if he started trying, it’s just uh…” Hakuno clicked her tongue at the mention of their history together. “It’s a bit awkward to share a bunk with a guy you kinda killed?

Haha, is that so?” Saber noted, before Hakuno led Artoria to their room, leaving Shinji and his Saber behind to mull over the guestbook as they settled down on the Hotel Rooms’ nice beds, Hakuno claiming the one nearest to what seems to be a window looking out into the rainbow abyss. Not much of a view, but it’s a view anyway. It kinda reminds her of the Moon Cell in a way. Kinda like home.

This feels nostalgic.” Hakuno says, taking a seat on the bed to admire the bizarrely cube filled skyline. Somewhat serene and peaceful in spite of its chaotic origins.

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Topless @Izanagi243

Surprisingly, there was already someone in Room 2. Laying on the bed was a teenaged girl with brown hair, tied in a ponytail sleeping soundly on the soft blue mattress. Defenseless, and drooling. Not so elegant considering her figure. According to the Guestbook, this must be Minako Arisato.

“Zzz…No, Senpai…” Minako began to talk in her sleep, “Let me have…That last one…” It sounds like she’s dreaming about food. Aw, how cute.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98

I…Don’t know. I’ve never seen a Vision in a silver casing before.” Jean responds, seeing another one from Teyvat pass by the pair. He had a strange mask on his head, which in of itself raised a few flags. It reminded her too much of the Fatui. Maybe there’s a connection, but not enough to indict the man. She’d have to ask about it sooner or later. “Let’s see if we can ask him later, alright?” She asked Klee, knowing how curious she’d be. But she knew the fellow Teyvat dweller(Teyvatian?) must be tired if they’ve been fighting for as long as Klee told her.

“...What?” Cell glanced at his potential roomie as he noticed her staring at him with a little bit more disdain than usual. “For the record, I don’t have a penis. So you don’t have to worry about me being a pervert in an all female room. That’s Yamcha’s job.” He simply chuckled as he went on somewhere else to stir chaos. Or maybe have a sandwich; who could anticipate Cell, really?

• Interaction: @noob13241 @Raynar Saassin

Within Room 4 was one of the listed tenants, laying on the bed. Eyes glowing with heterochromia snapped open as a young looking lady gasped, waking up from what one could assume to be a nightmare. Getting up, one can see that she is clad in what seems to be a middle schooler’s uniform, skirt and all. With the additional magenta vest and white labcoat. Black socks under differently colored shoes, reflecting the colors of her eyes. Blue and Red on her left and right.

image.png

--{[Sento Kiryu]}--
    An Unethical Formula for Justice​

“. . .” She rubbed her chin as she looks around. Was it too late? Did Evolt enact his devious plan all too soon? No. It would be too early for her to have everything she needed to pull it off. After all, his lost bottles were incomplete as far as Sento recalled. Yes, this girl is called ‘Kiryu Sento’, older than the appearance she was cursed with by Evolt.

[Build Driver]
    The Devil Scientist’s Advocacy

She could only wonder the truth about what had happened as she got up, taking out a black buckle similar to what Ryuga had. In fact, it’s the exact same. She placed the Driver on the bed as she began to essentially shake down her entire coat for all of the bottles and Driver Add Ons she had in her possession, lining them one by one on the bed from smallest to biggest.

A complete set of the Toutou Fullbottles, except Dragon and Lock for obvious reasons. Her Buildphone, which doubles as her motorcycle. The Soda Can inspired RabbitTank Sparkling; the first Fullbottle to occupy both slots of the Driver without needing an adapter like Cross-Z Dragon. The infamous Hazard Trigger and the long double sided FullFull RabbitTank bottle. And of course, her magnum opus, The golden rimmed Genius Bottle.

“Looks like I still have everything.” Sento huffed as she placed her hand on her hips, wiping the non existent sweat on her brow. “Which also means that I can protect myself. Which is good.” She nodded, crossing her arms as she turned to the door. Before she could try and figure out what’s going on, the door to the room opened, revealing a brown haired pair. One is a little girl, about her body’s age; though Sento is much older by a long shot. And the other is a man sporting a rather familiar looking hairstyle and wearing an oddly specific blue jacket.

There’s only one girl she knows it could belong to, but Sento didn’t want to rush to conclusions. Seeing as they’re intruding upon her perceived room, the bottle clad genius swiftly grabbed two things from the bed she laid all of her equipment on; a phone and a Lion Fullbottle, positioning to throw the phone after pushing the bottle in.

“You have about 10 seconds before I throw this at you, Gorilla-Jiisan(Gramps).” Sento threatened at the sound of clicking metal parts. “You will tell me everything I need to know before then, right?” She glared at the man that looked like her trusted partner, perceiving him as a bigger threat than the little girl.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme

HUNK didn’t pull the third drawer hard enough. But if he did, he would notice that there wasn’t any weapons inside of it. But instead, a fuck ton of syringes with strange green, blue, and even glowing black and yellow liquid on them. Possibly radioactive, but one can never be too sure. Though the reason why HUNK would know of this now was because of the resident of one of the other beds.

Daemian_Keepa.png

--{[Daemian Kyrie Pennyworth]}--
    Found Father of an Innocent Monster​

An effeminate figure clad in a makeshift green cloak from a tattered jacket. Green cargo pants with straps on them for ammo and items, complete with blue boots. On his wrists were these gigantic metal cuffs, disjointed, but could be connected as one giant handcuff for this silver haired man with red highlights tied in a ponytail. The man immediately went for the third drawer after watching HUNK rummage through the first two, allowing him to grab the glowing black and yellow syringe and inject its contents onto the hole in his left hand cuff. After it was done, the man sighed in relief.

Finally…” He sighs, as one could notice how heavy he was sweating before taking the syringe. Whatever it was, it’s some kind of medicine for the man.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

latest.png

--{[Dante Sparda]}--
    From The Devil May Cry Series​

Not even a howdy, stranger?” Chuckled the white haired man clad in red and black, laying on the bed. He’s certainly not dressed to impress, but with a broadsword visible on his side of the bed, one could say he’s certainly dressed to kill. Straps to what looks to be back pistol holsters are visible at the hems of his coat. “You’re certainly no fun.” He says casually, his hands behind his head. He’s far too lax for his own good, this one. While confidence may be a sign of weakness, Lancelot could instead feel the opposite.

Something’s clearly not right with this man.

• Interaction: @Topless @Crow (one last chance buddy)

As soon as Adam came close to the door, it finally swung open. And as like a puppy seeing her master again after so long, Ruby practically tackled that person to the ground in excitement with a loud “YAAANG!!”. I believe the modern lexicon refers to such an act as ‘glomping’.

latest.png

--{[Yang Xiao Long]}--
    Careful, She’s Armed.​

Finally getting inside the room, Adam would find Ruby being headpatted by a blonde woman with a long, mane like hair. Clad in a brown coat, pants and leather boots, complemented with an orange scarf, a purple handkerchief tied around her right leg, and a yellow bracelet like gauntlet on her left arm. Her right arm however, the one being used to headpat her supposed sister, was purely mechanical.

How long has it been since I saw you wearing that?” The woman named Yang chuckled as both girls get up from the floor.

What do you mean? I’ve been wearing this since day one!” Ruby retorted, not knowing how long has it been since then. “I’m more curious about your arm! What happened to it?” She asked, which prompted Yang to simply gulp nervously as the blonde sister threaded carefully.

You…Don’t remember?” Yang asked, her tone was more serious than before.

Remember what?” That response alone got Yang concerned. How could her little sister forget that of all things? “Yang, what’s going on…?” Ruby asked out of concern for her sister. Keeping secrets between them isn’t how they do things. Especially when one of them got their entire hand chopped off and replaced with a frankly cool looking robot arm.

“Look, Ruby…It’s not easy to talk about, alright?” Yang sighs, hugging her sister. “I’m just glad you’re safe.

...You too, Yang.” Ruby nodded, reciprocating the hug.

What a reunion.

• Ryuga Banjo - Room 4
    There'd be a second of pause looking at everything (and the person) in the room, but where Banjo stands proud in comparison to his friends is not having an 'eeeeh?' moment out of reading ahead of themselves, nor panic over anything either...

No, he gets mad at being called ojisan. Gorilla is something he's used to far more than being called essentially 'middle-aged'.
    Middle-aged is fucking Gentoku, not him.

So instead of the confusion or panic one would typically expect...Banjou goes "Haaa???" before out of complete instinct to challenge the girl, proceeds to snatch Cross-Z Dragon from the air as it goes flying in and readies to throw it.
    "How bout you put that down and explain where you got all of those things, you..."

His brain goes into overdrive as the gears of his inner mechanisms go from 'clink clank clunk' to 'Gata gata gotton! Zuttan zutan!' before dots connect the equipment and her lab coat...
    "Baka Physicist?" And from his heart, he truly wishes his gut instinct fails him this time.

(Cross-Z Dragon does not agree to be thrown and is currently struggling and screaming. It is gonna breathe fire in the next post, target: Obvious)
    @ThePotatoGod @Raynar Saassin
  • Ken Kendraki - FLOOR 4-5
    The child would be wriggling in Des' grasp, instinctively trying to loosen the big man's hand on him as he pre-emptively used up his second jump without any way to reset it when caught like so. With Bayonetta giving him a wrinkled nose at him, he proceeds to give her a wrinkled face (scrunched up muscle on his face) back.

It's only with the oni's arrival and chilling down the situation that Ken proceeds to pause his escape attempts...and just, teleports with his knife out and proceeds to skip over to a seat. And proceeds to tell her exactly what he wants...

Normally, one would have him say it straight here. A simple 'steak', other times some more description to be more specific. Sometimes vague yet concise to fit a mood...
    I can't do so when he begins speaking in overdrive as he is speaking fast enough to catch up with his own mind. And it's not like he's giving many single orders, the child is ordering a lot of vague orders with some simple ones mixed in and there's no hesitation to differentiate between them.

It's not like he's speaking nonsense either, as those listening can catch actual orders of normal (Aka good) food and drinks, so long as they can keep up that is before he says the next in line...and also decipher what ice cream described as 'zaboom' would be like every so often.

For those curious, it was an ice cream float with that one. He knows what he's ordering, whether he can translate that to others is another story.
    @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod

• Artoria gave Shinji a kind of death glare from what he said before following Hakuno to their assigned room. When they got there, Artoria sa beside her Master as she commented about hos nostalgic the place is. "Master..." Artoria spoke "About Nero..."

@Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• The moment Filia and Vert had entered their respective room, they were greeted by a sleeping schoolgirl just like the former. She seems to be having a sweet dream of sorts. According to the guestbook, this must be Minako Arisato. "Samson, do you think we should wake her up?" Filia asked her Parasite. "Nah, she'll wake up eventually. Let her be in her sleep." Samson responded. Filia walked over to the bed beside Minako and laid down. "Aaah~ Finally, I can stretch my legs after having all this walking and running." She said and then she glanced over at Vert to ask "So Vert, what did you do back there?"

@Raynar Saassin @ThePotatoGod

• Adam went through the door and found Ruby being given a headpat by a blonde beauty with a robotic arm. "So this must be Yang that Ruby mentioned. How cute." Adam thought at the sight of a reunion between sisters. "Hey Ruby..." He called for her attention "Is this the person you've mentioned earlier. Looks like you really missed her that much. Not that I mind though. Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention my name. I'm Adam."

@ThePotatoGod @Crow

• 1677776969060-png.237466

Lancelot's head would raise and he would glance over to the white-haired man. His eyes shocked. He'd sit up on the side of his bed. "Do forgive my rudeness. I didn't realize someone else was in here."

• E-mTuXuVgAA_CKC.jpg

Des looked at the lady and would give a slight bow, and he he would force a bow for Ken and Kirby, whatever that may look like for the puffball. "I am truly sorry for their behavior!" He said with worry of being kicked out. "Would please have it in your heart to forgive them?" Des saw Ken struggling to order, "And could you give the kids menus, please?"

• frankenstrike_by_tsheward_dc06qw2-fullview.jpg

Orgen would point towards parfaits on the menu and grunts. He seems to be pointing more towards the strawberry one.

• With half the bar's selection gone in the blink of an eye and the urge to spank a child strong, it dawned on Bayonetta that this respite was quickly going south. With her hands on her hips, she acquiesced to Katrielle's offer. "A tea break would be lovely," she sighed. "Tea for two, dear!" she then called to the hostess with a single snap of her fingers. "Or shall we make that three?" The witch looked over her glasses at Des, expecting an answer before the girl went off to prepare the tea.

"Now... you said a labyrinth? That sounds dreadful, but you made it, so reap the rewards. The beds are just divine, well worth the trek up here."

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum

• HUNK made a point to grab his gear and don it as quickly as possible. As soon as his knife and pistol were seated properly, he concealed his face once more, just in time for the stranger to rise and go for the third drawer. He took several swift steps back and watched this lithe man inject himself with some bizarre serum from the third drawer. "And what are you supposed to be?" He delivered the query in a stinging, deadpan tone, like one of those unnamed characters from a superhero flick who assumed the protagonist's costume was some cheesy Halloween get-up.

@ThePotatoGod

E-mTuXuVgAA_CKC.jpg

Des looked towards Bayonetta then back towards the café handler, "No tea for me, just sake. Please."

• 1679245953014-png.237881

Year XXXX, Date: XXXX
    --------------------------------

Strange... this bed was unusually comfortable... Nothing was that comfortable back home. It's when the wayward Sargeant jumped into his reflexes and his eyes snapped open. He was in some kind of hotel room. He was debating his circumstances as he realized quickly this was not where he should have ended up.

He cursed "No... NO! Shit... this should not be happening."

He scanned the room and looked around. It had other beds in it as well, strangers to him but one person stuck out to him as his eyes kept staring on the man closest to him.

He couldn't be seeing things too because this man looked exactly like his Commander back home, same hair, eyes, everything, simply different clothing. Was this truly his son and his Commander?

He waited for the man to snap open his eyes as well, suspicious.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "It was my son, it was Connor."
    He was shocked to see me as well. I snapped to attention "SIR!"
    "Was my mission successful?"
    Connor explained that we were in this tower that we had to climb and there was a new mission priority once the End or what we called Judgement Day hit.

The Sgt visibly was silent, everything he and Connor worked for was gone... Right?"

Characters Interacting With: @ThePotatoGod @dark

Kyle Reese
    Geiz Myokoin
    John Connor
    Sougo Tokiwa

• _DSC1453.jpg

Seconds passed, and John looked tired from the last floor but somehow, he felt like he was being dragged out of a nightmare or dream of some sort as someone was shaking him. Someone​ familiar.
    He sat up and was about to grab his gun when his eyes were wide in shock.​
    "SGT? DAD!?!"
    He bit his tongue and regained his composure. He knew that it was Kyle Reese, but... not exactly his Kyle Reese. Then how, when did this Kyle come from? His Kyle Reese was a teenager.
    "Sgt, listen to me closely, I know this sounds strange, but you know the tales about Judgement Day, am I right?" "Well over here in this Tower, we keep crawling floors and fighting enemies and finding treasures. But sadly, we are the only survivors of the End or as we called Judgement Day. He gave Kyle time to let things soak in.

Characters Interacting With:
    Kyle Reese
    Geiz Myokoin
    John Connor
    Sougo Tokiwa

Cool%20Text%20-%20Colonel%20Mael%20Radec%20402794624648225.png

• Dragon-Ball-Bardock-PNG-Transparent-Image.png

The Saiyan Bardock blinked, placing it on his armor again and sitting up in his bed. His scouter was picking up various other traces of other beings in the room as he got out of the comfortable bed. He looked around to notice a kid he swore he had seen before but not sure of who his dad was.

The others were both male, from a glace.

Though sadly Bardock wasn't father of the year material himself, he blinked, looking at Richie. He did remind him of Kakkarot a bit except not the same looks, maybe.

Characters Interacting With:
    Richie Todd- @Gotham Knight Todd
    Phym Pennyworth- ???
    Bardock- @dark
    Soreo Hidden- ???

Attachments

• 1679245953014.png
    1679245953014.png
    424.9 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Jason Todd

Jason was slow to come too. He sat up groaning, something had gotten the drop on him on the last floor, he was grunting some as he stood up. He felt like hell, like he had been hit by a bus. It had happened once or twice. Or at least felt like it after taking a direct hit from Bane. However, he had yet to see that Venom addicted freak. He shook his head out as best as he could. This was not fun, what so ever. He saw his clothes were fresh, clean, he wondered how that happened. He saw his Redhood costume on the thing in front of him, with his long lost duffle bag.

“Oh good, now I have changed of clothes for Richie and I, my back up amo, as well as some other goodies. Plus snacks in case Richie gets hungry.” He put his costume safely in the duffle bag, but immediately noted the lack of his weapons and grunted in frustration. “This is worse than when I stay at the manor and Bruce dismantles all of my weapons.” He sighed and went to the place he saw someone else standing, he pulled open the drawer the other had closed.

“Oh hey, you are one of the people that protected my Richie a few floors ago, I seriously can’t thank you enough for that.” He offered an exhausted smile. “Looks like someone maintained all of our weapons for us, cleaned them. Very nice of them, and oh more back up ammunition. Awesome.” He whispered a bit. He quickly got it all into his own duffel bag and zipped it completely shut. “There, now we are safe for a bit it seems. That seems to be a good thing, now let’s see here..” He paused for a moment as he looked up and around. “Wait a minute…where is Richie?” He turned to look back at the beds. There where a few empty beds, two still full, one with some dude with orange hair, and the other with another person entirely.

“Ahh shit not this again.” Jason sighed and folded his arms before turning to the other man. “Hunk right? Any clue what the heck is going on here? And what this means for ascending to the next floor?” He asks a bit concerned, he wanted to go find Richie, but he figured he would get as much information as he could before he went to go and find his son again. He had to be the worst father on earth right now, hell the entire multiverse to be losing his son this frequently. That might sound harsh, but he had prided himself on being a good father. Not being able to protect his own son, or even keep them together. It made him feel powerless.

“This is always the hardest part.” He sighed. “But running in without the information will only hurt both of us. So let’s pool resources here.”

Crow Hogan

Crow grunted as he slowly rolled over in bed to wake up. He looked around a bit, this room was quite odd. He remembered vaguely being in some sort of labyrinth, then everything had gone dark. Then, here he was in this odd room, he could hear voices, well more so one than the other. A gruff sounding man. His son was in this hellish tower? He had to assume the kid was fairly young, if they were someone the man seemed to want to keep near them.

He pushed himself up out of bed for a second. He saw his duel runner was in front of his bed. Maintained and fixed from whatever had hurt him and likely damaged it, he put a hand on it, relaxing some as he realized that he was totally safe here. He also gave the runner a quick kiss, glad his baby was still in tact. He stretched some and sighed as he realized his duel disk was missing, as was his deck. How depressing that was for him. He looked around, then he saw a dresser, he hurried over and opened one of the remaining drawers, not his. He closed it just as quickly. He then opened the remaining one.

“Oh good, there is my duel disk and deck.” He turned to the other two in the room now. “So uh…hi. Nice to meet you, I am Crow Hogan. It is nice to meet you. I have sort of been a loner up until now. I think I saw you both at that camp fire thing.” He offered.

Richard “Richie” Todd

The young boy started to wake up slowly. He whimpered realizing there was no heat from either his father or Oswald, and he definitely could not feel his sippy. He had no clue where he was. The boy slowly sat up and looked around. He had never seen a room like this, he also could not seem to find his father. There had to be a lot of people in here, but there was no sign of his dad or his bear of his sippy. Instead of moving around to explore, the boy simply started crying.

@dark @ThePotatoGod @Frozen Thyme

• Surprisingly, there was already someone in Room 2. Laying on the bed was a teenaged girl with brown hair, tied in a ponytail sleeping soundly on the soft blue mattress. Defenseless, and drooling. Not so elegant considering her figure. According to the Guestbook, this must be Minako Arisato.

“Zzz…No, Senpai…” Minako began to talk in her sleep, “Let me have…That last one…” It sounds like she’s dreaming about food. Aw, how cute.
    As soon as Vert entered the room, she spotted a teenaged girl sleeping on a bed. So this was Minako Arisato, Vert thought to herself. Then all the neurons in her brain clicked and she immediately sat next to the girl, and began whispering softly.

"You can have anything that you want.. Your Older Sister is here to support and look after you."

Vert gently started stroking her hair, with a faint smile on her face as she looked as precious as ever. Even when Filla laid on the bed as well, Vert's only attention was on a sleeping Minako...

@ThePotatoGod (Minako, Interacting / GM)
    @Topless (Filla, In the Room)

• “You have about 10 seconds before I throw this at you, Gorilla-Jiisan(Gramps).” Sento threatened at the sound of clicking metal parts. “You will tell me everything I need to know before then, right?” She glared at the man that looked like her trusted partner, perceiving him as a bigger threat than the little girl.
    Rom looked at what was going on before simply moving past them and moving to one of the book shelves, pulling out a picture book and started reading in silence. At this point she just wanted to rest.

@noob13241 (In the Room)
    @ThePotatoGod (GM)

• Entering the room, The 11th Harbinger of the Fatui was caught in an awkward place. Well, uh….

Having nothing to say and given how he hadn’t been noticed, he decided to take a small peak of what the dark-haired girl was reading. He was plenty sneaky when he wanted to be.

“… are you sure you’re old enough to read, whatever that is? It mentions some… rather inappropriate things?”

He wasn’t exactly much for romance. He had only learned about the birds and the bees at around… 19 or so? Being a murderous teenager tended to focus the hormones on violence rather then on other normal things that teenagers things did, like…. things. Fishing, maybe?

That was an odd weapon that she had, though. The last time he had seen such a weapon had been…

“This might be a stretch, but you wouldn’t happen to know a Ruby? Ruby Rose?”
    "I'm 18."

Blake stated simply, as she turned to the male in the room. Then he brought up Ruby, and she immediately had tears in her eyes. Ruby... Yang's sister. The tears were slowly returning as she brushed her eyes.

"Ruby... I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry..."

Whether she aimed that at him or not, or Blanc, wasn't the priority for Blake. She was still reeling from the time period she was pulled from; after Yang's sliced engagement against Blake's ex partner.

@SorryTM (Childe, Interacting)
    @ThePotatoGod (GM)
    @Kirie98 (Blanc, In the Room)

Ben, Nick and Cameron

Ben wasn't really tired, but then again, the demigod was not one to sleep and he wasn't sure if he wanted to go to his room, not without the older man looking over at Cameron with interest. There was something about the scientist that he didn't like- maybe it was the fact that Peter had warned him before he became Cameron. It was weird to think that the glitch had survived through someone else.... what was that thing even? He would follow Cameron closely.

Cameron felt off and approached the bar, looking over at the barista. "
A ginger ale....please," he replied, feeling that he was off balance like the world was tilted to the side. Also his chest hurt for some reason.

Nick would observe and would finally say something. " Your strongest coffee with some milk and no sugar. I'm sweet enough as I am. I do think the boy or whatever takes his place will need that ginger ale." It was easy to tell that the glitch was still at work. He would quietly mumble under his breath. "Even being seperated from the body you had, you still find a way to survive in others...fascinating. I know you can't latch on to me or the demigod....but I think you should break your rule, glitch. We might need it. Take a back seat if you will."

Ben would quietly watch, not sure what to say about this situation. " I'm good, but do you need some help?" Ben asked the bartender.

@noob13241 @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @ThePotatoGod

Last edited:

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @noob13241 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

"I'm actually not sure if we–" Right before the Waitress could try and ask, the black clad Kaito swoops in for the save right after taking Orgen's simple order of a Strawberry Parfait, taking out a different looking menu that's a lot more colorful in comparison the plain sheet of paper for Ken. It has images along with text this time, allowing Ken to actually point at the thing he wants.

The menu includes fried chicken, sweet pasta, pancakes, waffles, pizza, ice cream, popsicles and of course; the float that Ken eloquently described.

"The child will have an order of Carbonara, Garlic Bread, Fried Chicken, a big bowl of Nuggets, with a bigger bowl of dog treats on the side and…An Ice Cream Float on Coke." The Black Kaito deduced his illiterate patron's order despite the speech. "Did I get everything right?" He asked after reciting the order, awaiting confirmation with a warm smile on his face. As he does so, he glanced at the waitress with the club. "Oh yeah. Haruka, Table 5 wants a Strawberry Parfait. Make it a grande size. Cup's in the back of the cupboard."

"Yessir!" The Waitress named Haruka nodded, rushing off behind the counter to prepare Orgen's order then and there. After she prepares a large cup of Strawberry Parfait, she then goes to prepare some authentic tea.

"Do you have proof that you're of age?" The Black Kaito intervened when Des asked for Sake, knowing it's alcohol. "We don't want to set a bad example for the children, after all."

"I don't think you should be letting people order alcohol in a cafe either way." Katrielle interjected, earning a raised eyebrow from Kaito.

"Cafe DonBura is also a night bar." Kaito answers, "We have...Had the necessary facilities." He then glanced at Ben, who seems to be wondering if he could help out. "I don't mind an extra pair of hands." He answered, nodding at the man's request.

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @Topless

"...Are you worried about her?" Hakuno asked, turning to face Artoria as she started a conversation regarding Nero's situation. There's only one reason she'd bring her up. Especially with how they look alike. But she believes she's more worried about the fact that she might ask her to forge a contract again, forcing Hakuno to pump out more mana for two Servants. Again, nostalgic. "You don't need to worry. It's not the first time I had to juggle 2 Servant contracts." She admits, recalling how she took in Tamamo-No-Mae in the Moon Cell Grail War, unaware of her fate. "If that's what you're worried about."

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Topless

10a226c0892dfd736db429f291c69875.png

--{[Minako Arisato]}--
    A Familiar Face, but to whom?​

"Thankies~" Minako giggled, squirming a bit at the whisper as her dream seemed to lead her to turning around, shuffling in bed to readjust her position. Facing Vert herself. "You're the best, Mitsuru-Senpai!" She spoke of a name, though by the sounds of it, Mitsuru's not Minako's big sister. At the very least.

• Interaction: @noob13241 @Raynar Saassin

"Cross-Z Dragon…?" Sento noticed the cube-like familiar she created for Banjo Ryuko. Though this one appeared less cute and vibrant and more cool and metallic, in a sense. It still followed a lot of her original schematics, it's just colored with less pastels. The fact that it casually allowed itself to be held by this stranger that it had no connection to raised a few flags for the physicist. Unless this guy also had Evolt's blood in him, even then, the old geezer's not the womanizing type. In an instant, Sento lowered the phone and lets out a sigh. "I see, so it's that kind of scenario." She groans, before hearing the nickname. "Hey! That's Genius Physicist to you, you muscle headed ape!" She pouted, furious at the insult. At least Banjo confirmed his fear. Kiryu Sento is now a loli.

Why, god?

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme

"...Something barely human, I guess." The man simply shrugged as he cricked his neck, getting up just in time for his roommates to wake up and ask about some people. It seems that the three were familiar with one another. "Hate to butt in, but do you think you know what's going on here? This isn't the Caravan I was in." He admits, looking around nervously and in a silent panic. "...And I don't suppose you saw a little kid with a cloak similar to mine?" He asked, looking for a child of his own. Probably a father like Jason.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

"Eh, no worries. Least I know I've got company." The man chuckled as he sat up himself. "So the door ain't locked…That's a good sign. Anything good out there?" He asked, wondering where the knight in black came from. His sentence punctuated with a growling stomach. "...Maybe a Pizza Party I could crash?"

• As Ruby was about to invite Yang to the Cafe to get some lunch, Adam came in and called for her.

"Oh, who's this?" Yang asked, her non robot hand on her waist as she eyed the man. Soon letting out a brief "Heh. Looks like someone got a wardrobe malfunction." She noted Adam's lack of clothes; at least, the ripped uniform he's been wearing that's been reduced to nothing but Bruce Banner style Hulk Shorts at this point. "Nice gains, by the way." She complimented as the blonde took note of Ruby's relationship with Yang, soon remembering his manners.

He introduced himself as Adam--

BANG! KA-CHUNK!

In that instance, Yang's robotic arm appears to have shot a shotgun blast onto the floor, creating nothign more than soot and ash before being promptly reloaded at the twitch of her muscle. Perhaps an instinct against the name itself, or some trauma associated with it, but as her eyes appear to glow red at the mere mention of the name, something tells Adam that she does not like hearing that name. Normally, she just goes for the throat at this state, but seeing as her sister knows the guy…Yang's holding herself back, as one can tell with the sound of fire crackling and the clear smoke from her own hair.

"W…What's wrong?" Ruby took note of her Sister's sudden pent up anger.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing. Nothing." Yang cleared her throat, suppressing her Semblance that's tied to her anger; that much Adam can tell. "Darn thing must have a screw loose." She deflected, shaking her mechanical arm.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @dark

latest.png

--{[Phym]}--
    A Monstrous Hope​

The Saiyan would pick up an alien signature with a power level of roughly 1000. Which was surprising to see out of something so human; especially one that appeared so childlike in comparison to most beings with that power level. At least, the Saiyan would think it's a human, save for the horn jotting out of its head. Not to mention its dress-like exoskeleton. Could this even be human? The child lets out a yawn, as she got up from the comfy bed. Rubbing her eyes in surprising comfort before noticing the sniffling of a young boy nearby. Curious as to who it was, the white clad child with a blue cloak crawled over; though not before falling off of the bed with a loud thud and an 'Oof!', certainly getting Richie's attention.

The other thing for Bardock to take note of is the other adult looking figure in the room.

hiden_soreo.png

--{[Soreo Hiden]}--
    Android Hero; Type-1​

A middle aged man in a blue-ish leather jacket with mechanical ear muffles in place of his ears bearing an led light that doesn't seem to be on. He seemed asleep, but without the sound of breathing. Nor the pulse of anything living. In fact, The Scouter doesn't seem to be picking anything at all on him. Not even a Power Level.

• Interaction: @dark

myokoin_geiz_render_by_pnithihunsaen_df7v5x1-fullview.png

--{[Geiz Myokoin]}--
    Future Guardian​

Listening in silently was a young asian man clad in a black body suit with red highlights. Arms crossed as he bitterly recalled the sight he had seen before waking up in this hotel room; it was right as he was traveling back in time to try and assassinate a younger Ohma Zi-O; Sougo Tokiwa. When the Space-Time Tunnel that his Time Majin was traveling through suddenly collapsed in a wave of colors, causing the entire machine to be destroyed from the inside out. It was a miracle that he even survived, but whether or not it was the whim of this here Tower or not is still up to debate.

zeronone24-03_orig.png

--{[Izu]}--
    A President's Robotic Aide​

If Kyle were to look around, he would find a rather alarming presence nearby; indicated by the mechanical earpiece at the ear of a woman in white and turquoise. Her appearance appearing to be human, but one that's been around Terminators for so long would certainly realize that this girl was anything but human.

• Shinji Matou

"A perv? Me? Please.." Shinji declared. "You're a rather uninteresting figure, with a boring body to match, and your Saber's just about the same. Your red one at least had a good amount of appeal to her!"

Such deathly words didn't seem to pass through his skull that he could get killed for them. Regardless, as annoying as this room pairing was, not much he could do about it. He did try to see if he could hack into it to get him a better room, buuut it seems this was set in stone. A guy like him deserves his own private room. And a Maid, a cute one at that.

Approaching the room himself, he pushed the door open as he looked in. "Wooh.. Well, this room isn't half bad." He declared, already walking over to one of the beds in the middle between all the others, and throwing himself right onto it. Pretty damn comfy. He pretty much ignored the chattery going on between Hakuno and the blue Saber, focusing more on his own relaxation for the moment.

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

Main Interactions in Floor 5
    @ThePotatoGod -Hakuno, 'Saber'
    @Topless - Saber

• Mami Tomoe

There wasn't really anything to say to him, although her face visibly grimaced on hearing that he didn't have a sort of intimate limb. "We didn't need to hear that.." She replied, transforming back into a regular schoolgirl now that it was relatively calm for the moment.

She could really use something nice to drink. She remembered seeing a cafe or so around here on the map. Maybe something rather sweet can be found there. Friends to be made as well no doubt. Everyone else aside from the green Humanoid seemed quite affable.

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

• Blanc

"It's a what..?"

Blanc wasn't tall enough to peer over. It irked her, to be quite literally child-sized. Even Rom and Ram weren't all that much smaller than she was. As soon as the girl returned to crying, Blanc gave the man an icy glare, as if he was to blame somehow for her resumed sorrowful state.

"Look. I'm not sure... whatever past you had that's giving you a lot of trouble.." Blanc spoke up, "But crying over it isn't going to reverse that mistake or do something about it. I'm not telling you to bottle it up, but doing something about it rather than grieving over and over is not going to help you in the long run."

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@SorryTM - Childe

Last edited:
  • Ryuga Banjo - Room 4
    There'd be a pause of silence. Gears tick before dots click into place.

And Banjo's face scrunches in absolute horror as he lets go of Cross-Z Dragon to clutch at his own shoulders to get ahold of himself.
    His knees buckle as he takes a step back...which causes him to fall on his back after his partner puffs a breath of flame at his face for threatening to throw it. "Hot?!"

The cold shower hot fire would knock his senses back from the realization as his obvious discomfort over the situation would remain apparent as he swings a chair to sit on and face the facts. (Sitting backward to rest his hands on the chair)

"...So you're an alternate reality of Sento?" Macho brain might not know the convoluted methods to a result, but it can easily take shortcuts, and they've gone through enough to be familiar with the answer, no matter how bizarre it may be.

He can't even refute the ape comment either with how shaken he is.
    @ThePotatoGod @Raynar Saassin
  • Ken Kendraki - FLOOR 4-5
    Ken would listen and look over the order to see it as mostly correct...except for one part.
    "I didn't say dog treats, I said ██████."

It is not on any menus, and unless accommodating for the particularly monstrous, is not likely to be servable period.

To most, it would simply be unknown even with whatever translates each other's words.
    To those who know too much, it's literally a burden on the mind to know it.
    To Ken? It's meat that he ate once when an eldritch monster invaded his dreams. Said meat being that monster.

"If you don't have it, then I want cookies instead. Crunchy with salt flakes." Of course, his generosity is immense to account for unavailability and give a better alternative.
    @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod