1675225367321.png
Lancelot would respond to Artoria, "Well I went to the corner, and I began to fight the person there but after that it gets all hazy. I'm sorry I can't remember much of any thing else."

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @SorryTM @Foxes81_of_Anime

Isn’t it obvious? You've won your duel.” The Arthur Lookalike spoke as the Red Saber and Hakuno approached the group. "Be lucky my child was there to carry you out." She said rather haughtily, the Kirlia beaming in response. Clearly, The Red Saber was proud of this little monster.

About that…” Hakuno approached the group, “Someone else got to it first. An old acquaintance of mine. Less work for us, at least.” She explained, accompanied by the Emperor of Roses by the arm.

Yeah, yeah. I know.” Mordred sighs as she was being scolded by her father. “Won’t happen again.” It’s obvious that she’s having a bit of a rebellious streak.

Des had nearly reached the northern entrance to the Center Room when he stumbled onto a seemingly random chest out of the blue. Wonder why it’s there, no idea.

Do you risk opening it?

• Interaction: @noob13241 @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss @Topless

Ken would land at the furthest web from the action, landing beside a mature looking woman in twintails bound on it. Unconscious, but still alive; singled out from the rest of the webs and unironically, the most important web to the creature as The Spider-Pillar snapped its head in a complete 180 towards Ken as it took notice of the silk being disturbed by the foreign entity. Its arms began to propel the lanky creature towards Ken, screeching “637 0ff 937 0|=|= 63+ 0|#|#!!!” in a panicked and desperate tone.In its tunnel vision to get the child off that particular web that it forgot about everyone else, allowing Cameron’s ice blast to practically nail the beast to the ground, causing it to trip while Ben closed in for the kill, pulling his arm back to throw an epic punch aimed right at the bottom of its lamp-like core.

This caused the lamp to shatter, and the flame its keeping to spread onto The Pillar’s entire being.

Ä̴̘̜́͌͜Ą̶̙̣̻͑̅̊̌A̵̩̕͝Ã̶̪͖̯͍̬̑́A̶̢̲̟̱͐͛Ḁ̴̛̳̙́̈́À̴̭̱̈́̑̈̚Ä̵̪́̒́̾Ḁ̴͠A̸̡̾A̷̭̒͒̉A̶̹̼͚͋A̷̦͌͂̅A̶̺̗̹̣̮̓͂͑A̷̛͓͆͛A̴̡̙͙̰̓̈́̋A̵̢̛̙͕͙̭͗̀̃͝!̸̹͈̲̳̌̈́̾͊̚!̴̝͎̣̥̺̍͆̓͝!̶̻̋̚̕” It screamed in pain as it was burnt alive in its own green flames, turning upside down with its still flailing arms as its muscles began to melt along with its bones until it’s nothing but a pile of ash with something glistening on it; another golden Tarot Card, depicting The Hermit Arcana.

The webs of The Hermit began to become soggy and less sturdy with the consistency of noodles, prompting those stuck on the web to slowly be let down to the ground–except for Ken. He got cut off of the web first and fell face first onto it. The silk evaporated along with The Hermit’s body, leaving behind nothing but skeletons around The Hermit Pillar’s chamber…

Results:
    >Cameron deals damage!
    >Ben deals the finishing blow!
    >The Hermit Pillar was defeated!
    >The Hermit Pillar dropped [Hermit Tarot Card]!

• Interaction: @noob13241 @SolsticeArcanum

The Fool(II) stared at Banjo’s transformation as the burning Rider charges towards him with a fistful of boiling magma. The Shadowy Figure’s fist crackled with streaks of yellow and green lightning as it throws a similar fistful of boiling black goop against Cross-Z Magma’s fist, creating a shockwave of heat and lightning as the two fists make contact, pushing The Fool back a bit, but its fist still pushing against Cross-Z’s, as if not backing down as the goop began to turn orange; combusting like oil, lighting ablaze.

Solstice would find him stepping back into a wall that wasn’t there before; a similar engraved one that he struck to get here; except this one’s engravings are pulsing green lights. Did this new Fool make this when it came to existence?

Results:
    >Cross-Z deals damage!
    >THE FOOL(II) uses [Rev Up]!
    >Solstice’s in Standby.
    Vs. THE FOOL - HEROIC SOUL
    Regret Manifested
    {1x}[O][O][O][O][O][O][O][O][O][X]

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98

"That so? Well, we're going the same way anyway, so why don't you guys follow us until we need to separate. You don't have to talk if you don't wanna." Kaito chuckles, clearly not interested in leaving the pair be as he scooted to the side slightly, revealing a corridor that the group was blocking. "Welp, See ya!" Kaito waved off to the pair, as his group began to move down the only open corridor in the area.

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @Topless @SorryTM @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9

What’s with the timer?” Ruby would ask as our heroes enter the Glowing Door, they would find themselves in a barren hill filled with a bunch of crucifixes. No, they’re less crucifixes, and more like, swords. Perhaps it’s both; but I’m not going on a philosophical rant about the description of this fucking hills.
    The_Martyr.png

--{[PILLAR MARTYR]}--
    6th Pillar of The Labyrinth​

In the distance is what seems to be an outdoor setup for a courthouse; two benches facing one another, and a larger, taller bench behind them. Atop is what seems to be a minotaur’s skeleton in a white, straightjacket, a noose on its collar, which seems to unravel into hair-like strands.

Ascendants.” The figure spoke, staring at our heroes who had entered from the door of light, standing up from its judge’s seat. “I am The Martyr, 6th Pillar of The Labyrinth. Just in time for our trial, too.

...So it’s not the exit. Great.” Cell cricks his neck, letting out a bored sigh as he looked around; the door of light seemed to have disappeared in this space; almost like it was a one way pocket dimension. “At least I get to have some entertainment while I’m here. Try to make it worth my time.” Cell crosses his arms, waiting for The Pillar to make a move the blindfolded minotaur just stares at the group; as if not willing to respond until they approach it.

Looks like you guys get the initiative.

• Mami Tomoe & Blanc

"This is..."

"...An odd place..."

"It's... scary..."

Rom held tightly onto Blanc's hand, hiding behind her sister as the group stepped into some kind of Boss lair. All around them were cross-shaped objects dug into the ground. Some swords, others just crosses. The change in environment is so drastic it leaves Mami wondering if they had just stepped into some kind of Labyrinth within a Labyrinth. As far as she knew, she has never encountered a Witch who could even do such a thing, and yet here they were, facing off against some kind of bound and blindfolded being who stood in front of them, waiting patiently.

Before it spoke, speaking to the Ascendents, and challenging them to a Trial. Already, this whole place was tense, but the way it just stood there waiting for them to make the first move was only making the whole atmosphere more apprehensive.

At first it looked like Bugman was going to challenge him first, but after a minute of him and the Martyr staring each other off, Blanc sighs, before stepping up ahead.

"I'm guessing if we beat you, things go back to normal?" Blanc sighed, deploying her hammer as she stepped up to it. "That works fine for me then. Don't blame me when it hurts after I pummel your face into the ground."

"B-Big Sis! Be careful! He looks really strong and spooky!"

"I'll be fine, Rom. We fought harder things than this guy. If it really gets that bad, then he'll wish he never pissed me off to get to that point!"

Blanc charges forward, swinging her massive hammer down at the Martyr!

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

Blanc - #9ce1f2

Rom - 54acd2

@ThePotatoGod - Ruby (In the area)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (In the area. NPC'd by Potato), Rom (In the area. Temp. controlled by me)
    @Crow - Gourai (with Rom)?
    @SorryTM - Kirby (In the area)
    @Topless - Adam (In the area)
    @LuckycoolHawk9 - Nicholas (In the area)
    @Ori - Cloegeala (In the area)
    @Bixir - Canti (In the area)

• Shinji Matou

Shinji sighed. It's just one group to another. Well, between the two of them, he's certainly sure that he isn't going to work well with that loser. If she shows up again, who knows what's going to happen? He still wasn't going to forgive her and the game over not giving him a second chance. Now that he thought about it... this was his second chance to prove that his lost was just some fluke.

Yeah. If he sees her again, he'll make her grovel.

For now, he decided to stick with this group. Only just because it's the one path going down south. Once he got to that corner, he'll take the win for himself. Everyone else can just sit back and watch how a true champion wins games!

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (In the area), Juran/Kaito/Gaon/Jean (In the area)
    @SorryTM - Klee (In the area)

• 1675429247829.png
    Lancelot would look at the Red Saber, “I did? Then does it feel like I was extremely wounded?”

• 1675429380702.png
    Des slammed his fist through the chest and pulled out whatever loot was in it.

• 1675429437159.png
    Solstice would look at the wall and The Fool(II), he thought that this might be his limited area, and that we might be stuck.
    (7 posts of inactive Omnitrix including this one)

Last edited:
Cloe pulled her robotic friend through the door of light lastly as the rest of the group hurried through to the next room. "Come on," she urged him, though he seemed as stubborn as a mule to stay and rest over his broken hand, "I know it hurts but we don't want to be left behind, do we?"

Her bat Dublin lifted himself from Cloe's shoulder and flapped his wings hard as he helped her push the heavy Canti through the door and into the inexplicably vast hillish area.

"Wait... are we still in a tower?" She asked herself, unable to believe her circumstances. "What divine technology is this?"

Her attention was soon drawn to the Martyr who gave his short speech and seemed to challenge the group to a fight. One green bug man seemed eager to get it on, and she liked his gumption and style.

She turned to Canti and put her hands on his shoulders, looking into his screen. "I will try to heal you now, as promised. I'm sorry we pushed you through the door but look! It disappeared! We would be stuck in the previous room now if we didn't get through. So I'm counting on our friends and that green man over there to hold off the guardian of this chamber while we handle this. Sounds good?"

Dublin made little angry chirps as he flapped over Canti, picking at the robot with his feet. Cloe wrestled the bat and held him at bay, telling him to be good or he wouldn't get any treats for supper.

@Bixir
@ThePotatoGod
@Kirie98
@Raynar Saassin
@Topless

Last edited:
  • Ryuga Banjo - Southwest
    The clash between black goop and red magma only affirms the rider's instinct that this foe is more than just a dangerous foe. If anything, this only rings those alarms in his muscles even more so.

He doesn't relent as he continues to press on in this clash between their fists until he can tell he's the one with the advantage in it. And so, Cross-Z suddenly relents, twisting his body to avoid the foe lurching forward now that the force it was resisting vanishes.

And pulls out his knuckle with his left hand into weapon mode before throwing it forward in a jab into the Fool(ll)'s side.
    @SolsticeArcanum @ThePotatoGod
  • Ken Kendraki - Southeast
    Filia would witness the child fall with absolutely zero grace and little signs of resisting the force of gravity...and a second before he'd hit the ground, Ken's fall suddenly stops as he lands without any sign of the height he fell from had any effect on him.
    Not even a grain of dust was disturbed either.

For a second, the kid looks around the room for anything of interest...and promptly spins on one heel as he promptly begins making a run out after finding nothing of interest besides bones (If he wanted them, he'd have kept the arm earlier. Also, child is not fast in the slightest).

He does hop into a front flip as he makes his exit though, teleporting his knife back and catching it while doing so.
    @Topless @PolikShadowbliss @LuckycoolHawk9
    (EDIT: If the child is not stopped, assume he goes forward through the movable wall he didn't go through at the turn)

Last edited:

• The kid got free, but then he ran off. "Hey!" Filia yelled, but before she could go after her, she took notice if the unconscious woman still trapped in the web. Samson sliced the web to free her. She fell off the web and got caught in Filia's arms. She gently laid her down and muttered "I'll be back." And then she chased after Ken. Samson formed a pair of wings to have Filia fly until she tackled the kid to stop in his tracks.

"Where are you running off to? It's too dangerous for a kid like to be going alone." Filia asked with visible worry "I'm Filia, who might you be?"

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss @noob13241

• "Look, what matters most is that you're still alive. For now, we need to move on from here. We can go back the way we were or head down south. Master, what do you think?" Artoria spoke.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998 @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime @SorryTM

• The group came face to face to what appears to be a Pillar. They stand in a barren land filled with sand and swords. It seemed that a few of them went for the charge, but Adam is convinced something's not right. He'll have to observe first.

@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raynar Saassin @Ori @Bixir

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @SorryTM @Foxes81_of_Anime

You did that to yourself, Berserker.” Red Saber simply answered, “After you so uncouthly pushed me off of the spotlight, you thrusted your blade upon your stomach to ‘even the odds’ against a wounded opponent. So honorable, yet at the same time, so infernally stupid.

Yeah, let’s head south.” Hakuno nodded with conviction, “I don’t know why, but I don’t like getting one upped by someone I’ve beaten before. Especially if it’s Shinji.

Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

What Des managed to rip out of the chest was something one would’ve expected; a large flask of blue liquid. Smells like blueberries and something so much more. Looks like some juice a schmuck left behind

Wanna drink it?

• Interaction: @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikeShadowbliss @noob12341

"Nnn...?" Groaning as she finally stirred awake, Hirari Yumesaki got up at a rather bizarre scene, now inside some sort of cyberspace arena with a bunch of skeletons and very few people. "Where...What just...?" She seemed confused, as someone who was kidnapped and put to sleep for a good while would be after waking up.

From the ashes of The Pillar Hermit rose a golden tarot card numbered 9, floating idly for someone to take it...

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @SorryTM

Briefly arriving at a large room, it was clear with a brief glance that someone had been here–more players in the game to outperform him, by Shinji’s standards. The main proof being that rather empty looking

Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @noob13241

Cross-Z feint was successful in baiting the Heroic Soul into stumbling onto his burning jab, barely managing to block the attack as it was flung away from Cross-Z, its burning black magma kicked up instead of dust, intent on dealing splash damage on the Rider as it skidded back towards the Northern Wall, soon aiming an arm towards him, pressing the nail of its index finger against its thumb as lightning surged throughout their body; charging an attack!

Solstice would find that the wall looked extremely similar to the moveable ones at the center. Could perhaps the same principle apply to them?

Results:
    Cross-Z used Feint Attack! Critical Hit!
    THE FOOL(II) charges an attack!
    Solstice is on Standby!
    Vs. THE FOOL ~ HEROIC SOUL
    Regret Manifested
    {x1}[O][O][O][O][O][O][O][X][X][X]

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @Topless @SorryTM @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ori @Bixir

Cell and Adam observes as a few people had decided to charge at the boss swinging her comically large mallet down the hill towards The Martyr’s position. One of them being Ruby Rose, who was initially stunned by this Grimm-like creature being able to speak, but knows that it’s a Huntress’ duty to dispose of such creatures. She moved with Blanc, raising their polearm weapons in a rather improvised Team Attack; Blanc’s hammer struck The Martyr first, followed immediately by a red twisting javelin with a trail of roses sliding by the Martyr’s side with an upwards cut from her Scythe.

Kh…!” This caused The Martyr to groan in pain at the cut as both of them found their weapons stuck to what appears to be monochromatic glowing chains, sprouting and wrapping around their weapons like roots. These chains crawl around the polearms, soon jittering as they began to produce some high pitched hum; about to discharge lightning on their weapons!

Eek!” Ruby yelped as let go of the weapon as white lightning enveloped her weapon, zipping back from the Pillar before said lightning sprouted from her Crescent Rose and zapped Ruby, striking her! No doubt, the same sort of lightning is homing in on Blanc as well!

Results:
    >Cell is on Standby!
    >Adam is on Standby!
    >Ruby attacks! Damage is dealt!
    >Blanc attacks! Damage is dealt!
    >Pillar Martyr’s [Sacrifice] Ability activates–Damage dealt on Pillar Martyr is reflected back through [Righteous Lightning]!
    >Ruby is hit!
    Vs. Pillar Martyr ~ 6th Pillar of The Labyrinth {0x}[O][O][O][O][O][O][O][O][X][X]
    Sacrificial Judge

The splash of molten goo would stop the rider from following up on his critical blow, but the attempt to leave them both injured would be seen getting swatted away. A click of the tongue shows his emotions in full view to hear before he notices the charge of electricity in the air as the Fool(ll) stands still.

Gears of instincts long honed say plenty about what the correct response is. The distance is too far for whatever they're doing to be melee, and trying to close the space would be meeting a heavy blow with one half-assed one.
    So, he has to force their hand with a hard and fast blow of his own.

With that plan in mind, Banjo doesn't hesitate as he pulls out his knuckle, taking out and reinserting its bottle before he slams his hand into the weapon. A sharp breath is taken as the rider takes one hard step forward before lashing his fist forward into his strongest hook forward as the weapon roars out.
    "VOLCANIC ATTACK, ACHAAA!"
    As his arm flies forward, magma flows from his arm and weapon before flying straight for the Fool(ll) in the form of a roaring dragon, putting them on the spot to either shoot early to counter or cancel completely to dodge.
    "Wah?!"
    After a moment of surprise in Filia's grasp, she would soon feel the child's constant attempts to wiggle his out (literally). It's not working, but his attempts continue even as she asks and gives her own name...and soon enough, even while giving his answers.

"Other places. Ken." After doing that, his brain catches up to remember he has outs as he drops his knife before proceeding to teleport back to the ground and continue running off.

It goes without saying he gets caught again immediately after and stops his active attempts after figuring it ain't working.
    The passive attempts still continue though, to many wiggles before his ear flickers and he yells to the person who just asked two questions.

"SPIDER ROOM, SPIDER KILLED!"
    He is surprisingly loud for his short stature...actually, given how kids are, this isn't very surprising.

• 1675647502190.png
    "I stabbed myself.. no wonder it feels so painful." Lancelot would hear that the group was going to head South, so he would follow the rest of the group on their way over.

• 1675647520300.png
    Des would drink the blue 'juice' then continue his way towards the center of the floor.

• 1675647542771.png
    Solstice pushes the wall in hopes of an gaining an exit.
    (6 posts of inactive Omnitrix including this one)

Last edited:

• "What is up with this kid?" Samson asked perplexed, even Filia as well. "I get it, the spider has been dealt with. But come on, you can't just run off on your own. It could get you killed. Since you don't seemed to be from here, I'd say that you come with us. Don't worry, we won't hurt you." She assured as gentle and friendly as she can be.

The decision is up to Ken however, but Filia is positive that he'll join with them to get back home.

• "Very well, let us all head down South and see where it will lead us to." Artoria said and then she lead the group down to the South.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998 @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime @SorryTM

• The attacks from both Blanc and Ruby was able to hurt the Pillar, only for their weapons to get stuck by some chain and the Pillar retaliated by sending sparks of electricity through the weapons. "Ruby!" Adam yelled when Ruby got hit. Blanc is about to get hit as well, and so Adam began to run towards Blanc and tackled her away from the lightning bolt. "That was close." He said and then he turned to Ruby and asked "You alright?"

For a brief moment, Ken pauses his constant motion, noticeable only now in its absence, as he thinks. Many memories flash before his eyes before he comes to...what might be a tad bit mood-dampening conclusion that he can't really see as strange.

Filia is one of only two people who bother to talk straight to the child instead of seeing him as a rampant problem caused, or an obstacle getting in the way of solving those problems...or didn't care about him in either case.
    In fairness, he was a troublemaker, but it changes not the result of isolation for the child and established a rather vicious cycle of him keeping himself busy out of other's sight and causing trouble.

This is why it is a bit sad to come to the conclusion that only one other person didn't do so for the kid...
    It is about now time that it should be mentioned he took his last name from that person without much consent, so Filia should be careful about giving her full name later lest it gets added to his own.

Still, it is merely a second of recollection before Ken tilts his head to look up at Filia.
    "Okay."
    He doesn't struggle in her hold after that, but ambient motion returns to his body once more. Legs swaying, tail lightly wagging, and ears in constant adjustment. Merely waiting for things to go at others' pace.
    @Topless @PolikShadowbliss @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod

• Mami Tomoe & Blanc

"Take that!"

Blanc's hammer slams into him, but instead of sending him flying back as she hoped, he ended up sending some kind of chain that sprouted and rooted around her hammer! "W-what the heck!?" Trying to pull as she might, the hammer is wedged in place where it is, before a sharp hum pierces the air as lighting is discharged from it!

As the red girl next to her is struck, Blanc braces for the shock as she watches the lighting rapidly make its way up her hammer, before she's suddenly slammed into!

"Gngh!"

"Big Sis!"

Rom runs over to Blanc, as Mami, seeing that close-combat could be dangerous, summons a large line of muskets hanging overhead, pointing downwards and all aiming towards the Martyr!

"Trio Volley!"

The floating firing line opens up all at once, sending several magical bullets shooting downward at the Martyr, intending to shoot him apart!

"Big sis, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Rom. It seems that guy there pushed me away before the lighting could hit me. He could've been a bit more gentle about it.." She rubbed her back as she looked at the Martyr, her hammer still lodged where it was. "Damn.. Seems like he's got some kind of defensive barrier. Unless we find a way to get around it, it's going to be impossible to strike him without taking damage in kind as well..."

"What if... what if I freeze him, and we shatter him..?"

"It's worth a shot. Though, there's the problem he's got my hammer. I can't call it back to me somehow. It's really stuck where it is.."

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

Blanc - #9ce1f2

Rom - 54acd2

@Raynar Saassin - Cell (In the area. NPC'd by Potato), Rom (In the area. Temp. controlled by me)

• Shinji Matou

What a boring room.

What an even more boring walk.

Though, he had no choice but to be with these people for the moment. Not like he could split off when there was nowhere to split off and beat them to the corner. Shinji kept his hands in his pockets, keeping an eye on the group and occasionally glancing at his Servant.

He could backstab this group here, but damn. It's like, what? Five on two? He hated weakling groups that tried to make up for their shortcomings by teaming up. It's stupid, after all. Everyone's supposed to be fighting each other. What's the point of a whole War if people make secret alliances?

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

Nicholas Harris

" The timer is a device I use to keep track of how long I can use my full power before my body literally rejects that much power coursing through my veins and tries to kill me. It's a catch-22 of using your body as a science experiment. It can only handle that much power for a small amount of time,"
he replied, starring at the fact that any weapon was getting caught as the fight had started while he was answering. That didn't come to a surprise to the man, it almost always happened to him. Seven minutes now.

He would close his eyes and would teleport a safe distance from the chains before he would start to conjure a ball made of pure kinetic energy and would release it in the direction of the matyr.

@Kirie98 @Topless @Bixir @Crow @SorryTM @Ori

Cameron and Ben

" Well that is certainly not something I expect to happen. I didn't know that it was possible to punch a spider to death but somehow between of the two of us, we killed the thing. I guess- we- actually, I don't know what's next."

Ben would smile. "Yeah to be fair, it's not obvious but first thing is first," he replied, going to pick up the golden tarot card. "We're going to need this to get to the next floor."

@Topless @Polikshadowblis @noob12341 @ThePotatoGod

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @Midle1998 @SorryTM
    "Might as well check in on Katrielle to see what's the progress on everywhere else while we're at it." Hakuno suggested as Artoria lead the charge down south, moving to the Southwest with little to no resistance whatsoever. They would see their Kaiju ally, Des, enter the center room from the northern opening; good to know someone else is planning the same thing.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Bixir @Raynar Saassin

Arriving at the Central Room, Katrielle can be seen manning a few holographic screens; one displaying the map and such, the others displaying everyone else's status.

"Yep, that's a Fool alright–a different kind from the last one. Right on schedule, too." Katrielle clicked her tongue, noting that one of those Shadowy Goop people showed up again. She then took notice of Destoroyah, who had finished a rather refreshing drink of the blue flask. "Ah, perfect timing! Some guys discovered a new type of that thing we fought back at the first floor. I need you to go support them. Directly south from here."

• Interaction: @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @noob13241

"WAH!" Hirari yelped upon hearing Ken's surprisingly concise explanation of events, even more surprised to see the voice come from a young boy with a fur tail of sorts, entangled upon Filia's hair. Looking around some more, she's glad to see some familiar faces, though there were a few she didn't recognize. In fact, she barely remembers what happened since she went invisible by accident. Is this a new floor, perhaps? The new Golden Tarot Card seems to point to this being a repeat of Floor 1, as it depicted a different Arcana than the ones they had before.

Though just as Hirari approached Filia and her captive child, Ben grabbed the Tarot Card; and the ground shook more.

"R-run!" Hirari yelped, bolting towards the door of light that Ken was supposedly headed towards, diving out of the room first. Despite her amazing powers, she's practically a non-combatant.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @noob13241

Solstice's intuition was right on the mark; pushing the wall does work; except it just as quickly returns to its original spot; perhaps a continuous force of strength would be enough to push it enough for him to get through.

"SMASH." Despite not being fully charged, The Fool(II) had let loose his charged attack, just as Cross-Z expected. What he didn't expect, however, was the sheer force the charge had just by pressing the nail of his middle finger against his thumb. Cross-Z fiery Rider Punch was met with the force of a hurricane, pushing against the Dragon Construct like a large fan generating wind along with the ever crackling whip of lightning zipping around the Magma Rider, striking around the armor with zaps of colored lightning that the flick brought. However, Cross-Z sheer will power allowed his Dragon to persevere with a mighty roar, flying towards The Fool(II) with great force, pinning the shadowy figure on the wall with its fist. Its eyes flickering; stunned by being overpowered by such a simple and reckless attack.

Results
    >Cross-Z uses [Volcanic Attack]
    >THE FOOL(II) unleashed [SMASH Lv. 1]!
    >[SMASH Lv.1] clashes against [Volcanic Attack]
    >Cross-Z wins out and deals damage–Critical Hit!
    Vs. THE FOOL ~ HEROIC SOUL
    Regret Manifested
    {x1}[O][O][O][O][X][X][X][X][X][X]

Interaction: @Kirie98 @SorryTM(temp NPC'd)

Jean couldn't help but feel a bit suspicious of the blue haired teen as he seemingly kept to himself. She could tell that his eyes wander a bit too much a bit too often; as if attempting to seize some sort of opportunity. To do what, however, is still the question. Saber noted this, and was ready to draw her blade the moment the blonde swordsmaiden attempted to do anything.

The group could then see what seems to be a stone platform with a door of light on it; an entrance to a Pillar's domain, Shinji would recognize. His destination.

"There it is!" Kaito cheered, pointing at it with a chuckle as he drew out a rather flashy red handgun as he began to rush ahead, much to his allies' dismay. It seems that the little girl they were traveling with rushed alongside the bright young man in white, a rapier poking out from her backpack. Who'd bring a kid to this is a question for Shinji.

"Ah, Klee–!" Jean glanced at the advancing young girl, jogging ahead of the now group of four; a two on two now.

The question would now be whether or not to seize this opening to backstab the pair of robots…Geez, it's almost like that shadowy girl from earlier was right about her copy of Shinji.

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raynar Saassin @Ori @Bixir @Topless

With Ruby hit from the lightning, the pink puffball decided that it may be time to take action. The galactic hero puffed his cheeks and flew over The Pillar Martyr, puffing out the air as he fell onto where Ruby's scythe were, opening his mouth and attempting to inhale the weapons off of the bound Minotaur, causing Martyr to be pulled back towards Kirby and allowing Mami's muskets to take aim and fire down onto the Minotaur, enveloping them in a smoky explosion as the puffball may have mitigated some of the damage by inhaling the magic balls instead of retrieving his friends' weapons, resulting to him swallowing some of the bullets and transforming into…

Magic Kirby!

"I'm fine…I still have some Aura." Ruby nodded as Adam came to check on her and Blanc; which, fortunately, was tackled just time to be grazed by the lightning as it flew into one of the crosses. Shocking it like a lightning rod. The white lightning then began to move from one cross to another, circling the arena in a wild, zigzag pattern. Must be the true purpose of this graveyard. From the smoke, black chains shot through the smoke and attempted to interrupt the volley by grabbing the muskets and intending to crush them. This led to the first two weapons' chains to sprout away from the body, swinging the weapons around as the Pillar spun about, bringing the two weapons together and launching both of them towards Mami, letting go of them!

"Oh, is that how this is? Reflecting our attacks with lightning?" Cell chuckled, unfolding his arms and forming energy balls on his palms. "Lemme try something I saw one time." He says, soon shooting balls of energy seemingly at random; worse of all, most of them seem to be missing the mark, though it did help Mami by causing the two weapons to. Intentionally or not, the green bugman doesn't seem to care about stopping his rapid shots. If one were to observe where his attacks are going, they seem to stop in place around a certain radius surrounding the Pillar, hiding behind the crosses as well as the courtroom fixture nearby. He's plotting something with them. Though it's thanks to this that Nicholas' kinetic ball would be hit by some of Cell's attacks, increasing its power as it was sent crashing down on the pillar, once more, obscuring her in smoke and leaving her stunned.

Results:
    >Kirby attempted to inhale [Crescent Rose] and [Blanc Hammer]
    >Mami Tomoe uses [Trio Volley]! Damage is dealt!
    >Kirby's inhale is interrupted by [Trio Volley], inhaling part of the attack; Kirby obtains [Magic] ability!
    >Cell is setting up [Hellzone Grenade(Fake)]!
    >Nicholas uses [Kinetic Ball]! CRITICAL HIT!
    Vs. Pillar Martyr ~ 6th Pillar of The Labyrinth
    Sacrificial Judge
    {0x}[O][O][O][O][O][X][X][X][X][X]

After a few minutes, the trio would gather themselves together. Yuuji found his glasses laying on the ground after some searching, and while putting them on, pulled up Kaoru and Sakuto up from their positions on the floor with a smile before quickly smacking Sakuto, whose wings flared out at the sudden jolt of pain.

"Hey! What was that for!?"
Sakuto protested, wings puffing up indignantly as he began rearranging his feathers.

"That was for knocking me to the ground," Yuuji said with an unnerving smile as Kaoru took a step back.

"Hey...guys? Um...who're those people over there?" he said, pointing at Mordred and the others [if he could see them].
@ThePotatoGod

A roar of willpower follows his blow, as Banjo facing the impact only makes the rider stand stronger before triumphing over the clash. "Yoshaaa!"

His heart pounds loudly in his ears. Breath heavy and heat running high all over.
    To an experienced fighter, these would be the signs of exhaustion.
    For the kind of muscle, it shows his soul is burning at full force.

With another roar from the draconic rider, Banjo leaps forward as thrusters ignite behind him and he goes to follow up his assault with a flaming knee.
    It's only a brief moment to realize the room is collapsing before Ken does the only thing he can do. At least, in terms of movement, it's something the others would recognize was what he had done earlier.

Samson would feel the child's body suddenly lurch upwards before a loud gunshot rings in the air.
    And then Ken vanishes with a clap of his hands.

And Filia would see Ken teleporting every second further and further away, clapping each time as his knife continues flying towards the exit.
    (he doesn't need to clap, but he has nothing else to do and its either this or singing and he is terrible at singing)

• 1675915932110.png
    Lancelot would continue his walk down to the Southwest.

• 1675915952094.png
    Des would look towards Katrielle, "Before I do that, could you check the status of my body?" Des shows the empty bottle that contained the blue liquid. "I may have drank a mysterious blue liquid and am unsure of its effects."

• 1675915977100.png
    Solstice would turn to the magma man and yell, "Keep that fucker there for a while longer!" Solstice would switch his view between the Omnitrix and the fight.

• Mami Tomoe & Blanc

"Wha-Kyaa!"

Mami was taken off guard as black chains shot through the dense smoke. She couldn't see if her volley of fire had done anything, but he was still standing if he was able to retaliate so quickly! The chains smashed about her muskets, silencing their fire as the sound of air getting cut through rapidly is suddenly cleared away with the rapid throw of Blanc and Ruby's stolen weapons as they shoot the smoke, appearing before Mami within seconds!

There wasn't much time for her to materialize her ribbons to defend herself. Fortunately, the Bugman's 'attack', whether intentional or not, shot orbs of energy that seemed to spray all across the arena, hitting the two weapons and misdirecting them away from her! Shaking off the momentary freeze, she summons another group of Muskets to continue the volley of fire!

"Hey! You bastard!" Blanc shouted at the Martyr to gain his attention. She re-equipped her Hammer, de-digitalizing it and re-forming it into her hands again now that it was not wrapped in his chains, "You're going to pay for that! I'm going to smash you into tiny bits!"

"Hummph!"

From a swing of her staff, an erupting wall of spiked-ice shoots forward across the ground towards him, as Blanc follows quickly from behind, leaping upwards to bring her hammer down onto the Martyr as soon as Rom's line of spikey ice hits him!

"Take this!"

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

Blanc - #9ce1f2

Rom - 54acd2

• Shinji Matou

It didn't take long for them to get down this hall to the next door. Though, Shinji wasn't a dense idiot. He could tell that one of them was feeling a bit off about him. That blonde lady amongst them was constantly glancing at him. Geez, what the heck was it with blonde-haired swordswoman and him? It's almost like he's destined to be enemies with any blonde-haired girl with a sword and any of their friends.

The guy with a jacket charged in, followed by the little girl and the woman who was quite suspicious of him. As much as he'd like to 'attack' the group now, it'd get pretty fishy if he came in and acted like some enemies spawned literally right in front of them. There's no way he'd be able to get away with that.

Though, if some people 'fell' to the boss because they were unable to move? Yeah. Maybe that could pass. It's technically not his fault if the boss does the elimination for him, right?

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go in. The level's not going to beat itself."

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

• The room was beginning to collapse and Ken slipped yet again, this time towards the exit Hirari just went through. Filia followed suit as fast as she could until she makes it out the room alive.

• As they ventured south, Artoria took a glance at the northern path to see Des entering the center room. Looks like it's time to reunite with Katrielle. She would lead the group over to the center room, just in time for Katrielle to brief them about this Fool and that assistance is needed to take it down.

"Very well then." Artoria spoke "It's down south from here? Then we might meet with it in just a short time. Come! Let us help them get rid of it." And so, it is going down south once more.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998 @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime @SorryTM @Bixir @Raynar Saassin

• After Ruby assured that she's okay, Adam looked back at the Martyr and it seemed to countering their attacks with lightning. Cell has something set up and Blanc and Rom attempted to attack directly once more. If their attacks connects, this would his que to make a follow-up, and what a follow-up it is. He would run by one side and take a curve to get behind the Pillar so he can run up and place him in a tight hold strong enough to resist his struggle.

And with all of his might, he would lift up the Pillar and suplex him hard enough to leave a crater in the sand, all for the sake of stunning him.