• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 @Topless @Midle1998

He’s Shinji Matou, one of the Wizards I fought in the Moon Cell Grail War.” Hakuno explained to her Servant, her gaze focused on Shinji. “He was my very first opponent as a Master, tried to bend the rules to benefit him–like inciting a fight in the training area of the SE.RA.PH to get a good feel of my first Saber–fortunately, it backfired and ended up exposing his Servant’s Strength and class. Though it wasn’t until later that we found out it’s a Rider named Francis Drake.” She then noticed a red clad swordswoman beside him. “But now he’s got a Saber, from the looks of it…Did he manage to summon another one while he’s here…?” Jaune then asked if they’re friends, seeing as they’re very much acquainted with one another. The brown haired girl then glanced at Jaune with a nervous look. “I think Acquaintances is the right term here.” Hakuno corrected the blonde knave. “Like I said, we fought against one another, and I think he’s still pissed about losing to me.” She gulped, knowing how her old friend likes to hold grudges.

Oh, this is just what the Ruler of The Moon Cell wears. Saber had it made for me after a while.” Hakuno answered as Shinji asked about the blue Saber. “This Saber found me at the lower levels of this place. She’s with another Servant, but we split up to cover more ground and complete this stage faster. She’s just as good as her.” She admitted before he bragged about this horned Saber. Unlike Nero nor Artoria, this Saber just looked different from standard Servants. Mainly that belt above her skirt, housing a frilly looking red book.

So you’re a veteran of a Grail War, then? That explains your support skills very well, Master.” Saber let out a smile, “Despite your supposed loss. This may turn out to be quite the underdog story after all. I’m looking forward to its development.” She then focused on the other Master’s blue Saber, and immediately, The Bookish Saber had this nagging feeling in her gut. The Blue Saber’s mere presence is screaming familiarity to her, as if she’s recorded in one of her many books. But which one?

Though…Is it really that obvious?

Slog…You don’t happen to be talking about a goopy looking girl with a golden spear, do you?” Hakuno asked, having encountered the very creature he’s talking about. Seeing as this Servant managed to repel the False-Servant Summoning creature, this Horned Saber may be a tough cookie after all.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Foxes81_of_Anime

Alas, the spoils of our victory!” Nero smugly grabbed one of two of the Tarot Cards, soon glancing at the rather limp looking Nero as Kaoru observed The Berserker, trying to check for wounds. Yuuji grabbed the other, observing it. If he could sense magic, he’d sense a fuck load inside this small thing. Wild and unstable, yet compressed and secure all the same. As they admire the cards, an earthquake rocked the Savanna as the room began to glow. “We must go. Without its host, this place will collapse!” Nero ordered her troops, her Kirlia lifting The Berserker with both her hands, aided both by her physical strength and a tinge of psychic power, evident by the pink glow on Berserker’s body.

–{[Meanwhile]}--

Sakuto managed to strike the Reaper’s chest before it could react, cutting its chest with an open scar as it was knocked back. The blood clot that formed from such a wound appeared to be black and thick like sludge, little bits dripping to the ground as it prepared to strike once more before suddenly, the ground shook; this event caused the Reaper to disappear. Its body contorting and shrinking into a tiny hole in space–like being flushed by the universe itself as the golden walls of the maze got torn down, leaving behind only the walls with engravings on them, along with the blue coral walls that lined the outermost walls of this maze.

When Childe looked behind to where the doorway was, he would see Nero and her Pokemon, Kirlia, carrying Berserker standing just down the Pedestal. With them were the two children they were charged with caring for.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @noob13241

Fortunately for Lyca, his deformation caused himself to be free from his claws getting stuck at the Ursa; problem now is, Lyca is no longer Lyca, reverting the alien back to his human host, Solstice. Either aware that he’s in a combat situation or not has brought the Ursa’s attention, turning to him and attempting to swipe its bear claw at the man!

Faced with the raw intensity of the Dragonic Rider’s blazing kick, The Mitachurl puffed its chest and threw a punch at the burning sole of the Rider Kick, as if trying to match its power through sheer force alone–though the flames were too tough for the beast to match, causing the Mitachurl to explode into ash and colored crystals. Again.

The Blind Worm had attempted to reel in Cross-Z while he quite literally had him on the ropes, but the intensity of the flames has caused the string to catch on fire, soon spreading to the worm as it then caught on fire; reducing itself with a pained shriek into ash and crystals.

• Interaction: @noob13241

Moving southeast bound had led the young catboy to another turn to the east, where a passageway of light can be seen atop a stone pedestal, nestled upon a deadend with an engraved wall to the north of the entrance. There’s also another one of those walls to the west, too.

Now will curiosity get the best of this cat and walk through the door of light, or will he flee?

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 @Topless @PolikShadowbliss

Cameron’s Ice Blasts would manage to hit the beast straight at the back, causing the beast to squeal in pain as the lamp-like torso began to sizzle and smoke as it tried to melt the ice on its back, causing the Pillar Hermit to crash onto the ground, writhing in pain. This led Ben to gain the opening he needs.

The nearest object would be a cube-shaped rock. Not too big, not too small; almost like a brick, in a way, except all of its sides are equal. When thrown, however, the thrashing of the beast caused the rock to miss the target due to how wildly it’s flailing around.

• Interaction: @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin

If I have to guess, back where we came from.” Ruby glanced at Adam after asking about where they came from. “But I guess that means Mami found you, right?”

Yes, well…” Cell chuckles a bit, arms crossed as he turns to Adam and then Red Riding Hood. “Let’s just say your ‘friends’ found me right as things were getting good and interrupted my fun.” He says in a rather saucy voice, similar to a radio host’s dulcet tones. “So I decided to lend them my immaculate strength to get out of this hellhole.” He then raised a brow at Mami as she mentioned how things were also hectic with him. “Hah! Please. Between the Prince’s Tantrums and that little skirmish back there, it’s been a rather boring trip down memory lane. Complete with the delectable side dishes you get when you hit up the old tourist spots.” He scoffed at the remark, “If anything, I’m barely satisfied. And you can't keep a man all pent up like this.”

Hookay…You’re weird.” Ruby nodded, backing away from Cell as he talked about fighting as if it’s cuisine.

Says the girl with the cape.” Cell pointed out, “What, can’t afford the Spandex and had to resort to mommy's cape?

Why you…!” Ruby huffed in anger as Mami then suggested they get moving as things were about to get more crazy from here on. “Right, right!” Ruby shook off Cell’s insult as she took off in a dust cloud of rose petals, jogging ahead and leading them to a turn to the east, leading them to a crossroads to the north. On the southern wall was yet another engraved wall; one that should be moveable. They would hear the sounds of combat in the distance, right at the westernmost wall of the maze, which appeared to have a similar blue coral-like wall to it.

Interaction: @Ori @Kirie98 @Bixir @Raynar Saassin

Blanc’s Hammer Slam managed to disrupt Canti’s repeated lamb based wall slamming, ending up with the robot’s wrist’s getting crushed under the weight of Blanc’s Hammer along with the blue skinned horse sheep, spilling out black ooze with a loud splash that got onto the hammer’s flat side as well as the marble floor; though it didn’t seem very obvious at a glance considering the black and white tile pattern.

When examining the shard, Clogeala would feel faint traces of magic inside of each one. Volatile elemental mana just waiting to be exploited like batteries–or bombs. Quite the variety, too. The black ones in particular seem to be affiliated with Gravity.

• sleep

• 1674054752778.png
    Des, for the most part, has healed, but his arms and legs can only move a minimal amount. He’d look over to the North-Eastern corner and see it collapsing. “Someone else has taken down a pillar. I wonder how they are fairing.”
    (3 posts for Des to be fully healed)

• 1674054919695.png
    As Solstice appeared from a bright red flash he’d be stunned for a moment getting a flash of what happened as Lyca was out fighting. “Damn it!” Solstice would see the bear about to attack and would take out his gun to shoot it. click. The gun was out of ammo and he didn’t have any more magazines. Solstice ran towards and past the man on fire hoping he would take it out.

• Creative
Reactions: ThePotatoGod
  • Ryuga Banjo - South
    Fortunately for Solstice, Banjo is more than okay with dealing with the Ursa, landing from a kick nearby to promptly duck past the bear's swipe. The rider might be a bit winded from pulling out so many finishers recently, but he's got more than enough fight to take on another enemy.

And for this guy? He doesn't really need any more than just his own fists, as he takes the momentum of his dodge under to land a solid punch to the bear.
    This scenario would repeat itself until the Ursa attempted to charge and go in with its own teeth...which would only get answered by the rider taking flight on over and promptly back down with an elbow drop.

The fight might be flashy, but for Banjo, this is clean up duty at this point
  • Ken Kendraki - Southeast
    Ken would take one look at the door and promptly go pondering. A rare moment of thought in a child as he considers entering the very obviously important door, or letting his instincts and fate decide to go elsewhere...

It takes one second for him to immediately decide to go enter the glowy door without hesitating any further.

• It looked like the Pillar is down and in pain. Could have been a great opportunity to strike if it weren't for him flailing about. Seeing the cube-loke object swatted away, Samson threw a tendril to catch and throw it back at the Pillar.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss

• The nerve of Shinji did not sit well with Artoria, especially the way he bad mouths her Master. Jaune, not so much. So this guy lost to Hakuno in the past? Artoria would likely do it to him again should the chance arrives. Then there is this Saber that he's with. Artoria had no clue as to who she is. Something about her is very different. Could she be a Counter Guardian by any chance?

Artoria continued to listen until it is time to get moving.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998 @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum

• Adam had the same feeling as Ruby when it came to Cell, but did not appreciate the fact that he subtly insulted her mother. He looked at him sternly with no hesitation before following Ruby at a crossroads.

Adam heard some sort of commotion down west. "Ruby, did you hear that? Sounds like there is something going on straight ahead. I'd say we go pay them a visit." Adam said and then he turned to the engraved wall. He placed his hand on it and the wall felt unstable. "I got this." He said and then pulled back his fist and threw a strong punch at it.

@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raynar Saassin

Yuuji grabbed the card, immediately hissing when his skin touched the magic inside of it. "What the hell...?" he muttered as he surveyed it, innocently sitting in the palm of his hand. He stepped back when he felt the earthquake, slipping it into his pocket as he felt Kaoru grab his hand, dragging him out of the room as he protested.
When they got out of the room, Kaoru let his hand go, surprising him as he took off his glasses, rubbing his eyes as he adjusted.
Meanwhile, Sakuto panted as he pressed the button on his scythe, sheathing the blade safely inside before pocketing it, turning around with a smile on his face and beginning to say something before noticing Yuuji and Kaoru, yelping in surprise before rushing over, tackling Yuuji and accidentally knocking into Kaoru.

Kaoru shook his head, seeing Sakuto's fluffy red hair before patting the other gently with a smile.
"Idiot! I thought you were dea-wll I mean we technically already are but you disappeared andIgotworriedso-" Sakuto said, words beginning to melt together as he got faster and faster, flickering in and out of sight rapidly, almost like a candle.
Kaoru giggled as he pushed the other, glad they were back together and sticking out his tongue playfully at the look the red-haired ghost gave him, the three together in a pile on the floor, each one flickering in and out of sight at different speeds.

Cloe gasped when she noticed Blanc getting out of control and smashing her new robot friend's hand with that brutish weapon of hers.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing!"

She bit down on the piece of exp as it was called, allowing the magical substance to flow through her, and inviting whatever sensation may come as she gained power from it.

She rushed to Canti's side, taking his damaged arm and examining it. "I hope I can fix it... it doesn't seem to be made of organic matter, but I'll do my best."

• Mami Tomoe

"Please don't."

Mami was on the verge of having to use more ribbons to restrain Ruby in case a fight broke out once more. The bugman was not trustworthy, but a fight here would not make the current situation better. He can be dealt with soon, but not right now when they had objectives to fulfill in order to finish this level and ascend to the next stage of this tower. Though, within a second, the girl disappeared in a flash of rose petals, quickly moving ahead of the group as she lead them. Her speed was quite astonishing, and although Mami had seen some quick Magical Girls, there were none she could think of that were as fast as that girl in red.

As the sounds of combat got closer, Mami readied herself from behind the group, watching as the muscular man in the group got ready to throw a punch at the wall in front of him.

It seems almost everyone here had at least some kind of ability or trait. Perhaps his was some kind of enhanced strength?

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Ruby (Interacting)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (In the area. NPC'd by Potato)
    @SorryTM - Kirby (In the area)
    @Topless - Adam (In the area)
    @LuckycoolHawk9 - Nicholas (In the area)

• Shinji Matou

Shinji listened along as Hakuno explained who he was to that blonde blue Saber girl. All the while, he noted that she was practically glaring at him. Already making him out to be an enemy just because they fought before? Heh, well he wasn't going to deny that he was thinkin of having a rematch. Maybe this time around he might come out on top, though for the moment he'll let it slide, as 'Saber' was quite exhausted from that earlier boss fight with the pillar.

"Of course I am. Who else here's made up of goo and gunk? We had a brief fight with it, but I didn't spend too much time focusing on it. I guess it must've run off after I beat the Pillar. I've already got this level figured out. We defeat these minibosses, get the trophies they drop, and then defeat this roaming boss. For a gaming champion like me, this is easy."

Taking the golden card out from his pocket, he flashed the Fortune's card at Hakuno, boastfully displaying the proof of his win over the Fortune Pillar. "Anyways, I'm going to get going. I'm not going to stand around here and wait for the level to clear itself. As for you, I've only got one thing to say to you: Don't try to upstage me this time."

With that, he waved his hand to signal for his Saber to come along, as Shinji headed down south, seeing as the Northeastern corner seemed to have been beaten as well. Oh well, there's still two more bosses to beat, so that just means he needs to gain two more trophies to be the top ranked here!

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (In the area), Hakuno (directly interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Des (In the area)
    @Topless - Artoria (Interacting)
    @Midle1998 - Jaune Arc (In the area)

• Blanc

It seemed that Blanc's overexcitement in fighting got the better of her, as she ended up hammering one of the other guys here. A robot, it happened to be so. Despite the Death Lady's scolding, Blanc didn't really feel bad about her collateral. She did warn them after all not to really get in her way. Once Blanc started up, it'd be hard for her to keep track of who was friend and foe.

"Tch. This is why I'm not too fond of fighting in groups. Especially with strangers.." She muttered. They didn't sync too well, with her brute and straightforward method. She turned to see if there were any more stragglers around them to deal with.

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Raynar Saassin - Rom (In the area)?
    @Crow - Gourai (with Rom)?
    @Ori - Cloegeala (In the area)
    @Bixir - Canti (In the area)

Jaune_Arc.pngJaune already didn't particularly have good vibes about Shinji "Someone sounds a liiiitle bitter. But what does he mean by the level 'clearing' itself? Like, does it get...Deleted or something? Flooded?" Jaune asks with a hint of concern, not wanting to have to wait and figure out what the implications were for himself in the event he was caught lagging.
@ThePotatoGod @Topless @Kirie98

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @Kirie98 @Midle1998 @SorryTM @Foxes81_of_Anime

“Well ain’t this a lovely scene.” Mordred sighs as she witnessed the reunion between the strange trio of young men, hands on her hips, she turned and took notice of the western side being completely empty as well–save for a few walls, of course. Her Father was there with her Master, talking to a blue haired weirdo in brown. Of course, this blue guy also had a Servant–she could feel her.

Unbeknownst to the party, however, Nero had already made a mad dash towards the brown haired girl in a white dress.

It was impressive enough for someone like Shinji to actually beat a Pillar with a brand new Servant he just got out of nowhere. Well, it’s moreso that she’s impressed with his new Saber. To repel The Fool like that…Just who and what is she?

. . .” Being told off by Shinji to not upstage him again rubbed Hakuno the wrong way. She won the Holy Grail War at the Moon for pete’s sake–would it KILL HIM to show even a monotone of respect toward her? With puffed cheeks, she turned to Shinji’s receding back, glancing at her Saber with a rather determined and petty glare that says ‘let’s do exactly what he doesn’t want’.

“See you two later.” The Horned Saber bowed at her enemy Master-Servant pair before jogging after Shinji, walking by his side.

Before Hakuno could explain to Jaune about what clearing meant, the Moon Cell’s Ruler was suddenly tackled by a red blur–revealing it to be a red clad version of Artoria in a more revealing variant of her outfit and a distinct lack of armor.

MY PRAETOR!!” This Red Saber cried aloud as she pushed her familiar Master to the ground, with the Servant on top. “It’s truly you, isn’t it?! My Dear Praetor!”

Saber? You’re actually here?!” Hakuno gulped aloud, not expecting her actual Saber to make an appearance seemingly out of nowhere. “I thought you were still back at the Palace!”

Nay! I’ve been swept out of the comforts of our humble abode and summoned onto this…Singularity.” The Red Saber shook her head. “Not once have I spent a moment not worrying about you; you were left all alone without my royal protection, after all.” She helped Hakuno up, soon taking note of her Blue Counterpart. “Ah, I see that the Great King Arthur is involved as well. Indeed, my fears were unfounded. You were in such good hands!” She huffed, as a child-like green and white humanoid monster ran up to the Red Saber, out of breath due to her mad dash.

Looking at where the green thing came from, Artoria would find that the northern area has been completely cleared up, with Lancelot unconscious and Mordred trying to kick him awake. Gently, of course.

On the golden wall that separates the north and the southern west side of the maze, there are three paths for Shinji and his Saber to take--4 if you count the northern entrance of a larger room bordering east.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @noob13241

The Ursa snarled as it chased after the black clad man, soon coming face to face against the burning Magma Rider and got promptly taken care of, causing it to drop more of those curious crystals. This time, with the addition of a few gold coins.

• Interaction: @noob13241 @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss

Whether it was sheer luck or the momentum carried by the swatted cube, Samson managed to shoot the rock back at the Pillar, managing to conk it straight at the head, causing it to flinch and be open for attacks!

Ken entered the room right at this moment, witnessing a woman use her hair to catch a cube shaped rock and fling it back at a monster with spider-like lean arms connected to a lamp-like torso. Its head was but the top half of a minotaur’s skeleton.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98 @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9

What? We were just having a lovely chat~” Cell raised a smug brow with a chuckle at Mami and the blonde man’s own glare, unphased by their attempt to quell him. No matter, they were weaker than him anyway. That’s what he thought, at least. He whistled when the blonde punched the engraved wall, slightly impressed by his physical strength. Clearly, that man’s been working out. Ruby followed closely behind Adam as the group made their way to the western wall of the maze, where there are a bunch of black goop and colored crystals scattered about–clearly, they were late to the fight and the excitement had died down.

A bit to the north was a group of four; Rom and Blanc from before and two new ones; a strange looking skull faced lady in black and a blue robot with a TV head.

Oh, it’s Blanc and Rom.” Ruby took note of the group, as Rom took notice of Ruby and the others, giving them a wave as the Red Riding Hood took notice of the Crystal Dust at her feet, deciding to collect them to turn into Ammunition for her lovely Crescent Rose later.

Well somebody had a good time.” Cell chuckled, seeing the wreckage in the hall, looking around before noticing a door of light snuggled at the southwestern corner of this blasted maze. “So the exit’s at the corner…How original. Really would’ve thought it would be somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: Midle1998
  • Ryuga Banjo - South
    Banjo would simply stand there taking a long breath as the fight concludes itself to the sound of crystals and coins dropping...before taking out his driver and glancing to Solstice...

And then just picks up the coins and drops not really with much thought besides the fact that if they're dropping often in this weird place, it might be handy to keep them. With that, he heads south for a bit before hitting one of the movable walls to keep a move on, with just a bit of absent thought in the back of his mind slipping out.

"Who the hell was that guy?"
    (@SolsticeArcanum @ThePotatoGod)
    There would be a moment of complete stillness in the child as he walked into the room. Expectations might have been nonexistent in that empty head of his, but in spite of that, Ken was still somehow caught off-guard by what he found.

Fights might be wild, but this is a lot more to digest than simple energy-blasting monsters or robots punching things into a paste.

Fortunately, for the lack of thought in him, Ken is quick to consume the situation within a second as he looks at the oversized gauntlet thing and at his knife before the weapon would twirl into the air forward. Far too slow to be a threat to anything and barely goes even a foot in front of the child.

Then Ken punched the knife. click
    And then everybody in the room would hear the sound of a shotgun blast from the entrance of the room as the knife is sent flying toward the fight, specifically towards the spider monster...and faintly beneath the shotgun noise, if anybody particularly has good hearing, they would hear the child go "WAH!?" as he's sent flying backward. (Arm launched back from the recoil accidentally cocks the weapon's next shot)

He would only go for a few steps back before canceling his momentum and spinning onto his feet to keep track of his knife. If it hit on target, others would see the child suddenly pop into existence right in front of his knife before punching it with Ember Celica once more.

If he misses, then he'll teleport to the knife at its closest to catch the blade and resort to punching point-blank normally.
    (Child near: @ThePotatoGod @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss

• wounded

sleep

• 1674611553752.png
    Des looked down at a green child holding a purple haired man. "Is he dead..?" Making note of his wounds and being unreactive to kicks.
    (two posts until fully healed}

• 1674611624137.png
    Solstice would sigh as he looked around at the now emptied area and would walk South.
    (9 posts of inactive Omnitrix including this one)

• Creative
Reactions: Topless

• The cube finally hit the Pillar and it looked in pain, open to strike. But then they heard a shotgun blast and saw a knife came flying towards the Pillar. When it got near, a young boy with beast ears appeared alongside the knife and went for the attack. Filia and Samson were confused. Where did that kid came from?

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss @noob13241

• Artoria let out a reliving sigh now that the bastard motherfucking shithead asshole son of a bitch Shinji is out of the picture. But that moment of peace was disrupted once more by the appearance of the Emperor of Roses herself, Nero. "Oh, it's you..." Artoria greeted with a rather deadpan expression, knowing full well of the kind of person Nero is. What piqued her curiosity is how she knew Hakuno judging by the way she cried over her. Could she be the Servant that Hakuno mentioned when they first met? Between her and Shinji, the former might as well be a saint compared to that prideful and arrogant jerkass.

Artoria took notice of a green child catching up to Nero and before her is an opened path where she saw Mordred kicking an unconscious Lancelot. Artoria's eyes widened in surprise. "Master, Jaune, Nero, would you excuse me. I believe that I saw my fellow knights from a distance. Let me go after them." She said and then she went over to her fellow Round Table knights. "Mordred! Lancelot!" Artoria called and upon arrival, she looked down at the unconscious and seriously injured Lancelot. Artoria knelt down and lifted the knight up, looking down at the wounds he had suffered.

"What happened to him, Mordred? I think I can save him." Artoria asked her "son" before pulling out one of the flasks of the healing potion that they had found earlier. She popped the cap off and poured it down into Lancelot's mouth in the hopes that it would heal his wounds and regain his consciousness.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998 @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime @SorryTM

• Looked like a bunch of nothing from the looks of it as Ruby picked up a bunch of Crystal Dust after taking notice of Blanc and Rom, along with two other people. Once Ruby is done looting, Adam went over to the group. "We meet again you two, and it seems that you have gathered some new allies as well." He greeted and then glanced at the two new people. "I'm Adam, who might you two be?" He asked.

@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raynar Saassin @Ori @Bixir

• Mami Tomoe & Blanc

This was certainly tense. Moving in a group with a potentially volatile wildcard in their group, who had a tendency to run his mouth and offend anyone just for the sake of it. It honestly felt like a powder keg that was waiting to go off any second now...

As they approached the Southwestern corner, Mami's eyes were drawn towards more newcomers here. Were there always going to be more in every turn of a corner? How many more people were going to keep being dropped here? Plus, two of those girls had a similar-ish aesthetic like that lady in green from earlier.

"Well, welcome again." Blanc heaved her hammer over her shoulder, as she glanced over towards Lady Death and her TV friend. "I guess you all hashed out the spats involving that monster earlier? That and you picked up two more friends."

"Well, it's somewhat correct, but yes. I'm Tomoe Mami." The Magical Girl greeted, lifting her skirt briefly as a curtsy.

"I'm Blanc. This is my sister Rom. There's a friend of a friend that we're also looking for. A brunette with a ponytail. Have you seen anyone like that?"

"No, sadly."

"Hmn, figures. Well, we're about to head inside of this door. I'm going to guess that whatever brought us here is probably inside of here."

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@ThePotatoGod - Ruby (In the area)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (In the area. NPC'd by Potato), Rom (In the area)?

• Shinji Matou

"Tch. What a way to sour a joyous mood. Just to think that loser would come back and try to upstage me again. This time I won't lose though. The first time was a fluke. I'll win out over that idiot and make them understand their place in this game." Shinji says, his hands in his pockets as he now moves south towards the next parts of the map that still had walls up. Was everyone gathered up here? Well then he'd just move down and try to clear this stage out before the other corners were taken by other people! Gotta take the top spot on the Leaderboard after all!

Shinji headed for the Southwestern Corner, being the closest to him after all. It's pretty annoying though that there was a big damn wall still in the way. Was there a route along the westernmost wall? As he trailed down it, he stumbled upon a group of people. A bunch of guys in suits, a girl, and a little kid?

What the hell kind of group was this?

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (In the area), Juran/Kaito/Gaon/Jean (In the area)
    @SorryTM - Klee (In the area)

Last edited:
Cloe studied the damaged hand of her robo companion while footsteps were heard down the hallway. It looked like the group would be met by a squad of new faces, probably more lost souls trapped in this mysterious place looking for answers. Power in numbers, she thought. There was talk of going through a door. Cloe took a piece of her garment and used it to wrap Canti's hand for the time being.

"Don't worry. This may not be the time to work on it now. Perhaps one of these people can help us. If not I'll come up with a spell! Although I've never healed metal before, I'm used to mending flesh and bones. First time for everything, right?"

@Bixir (interacting)
@Kirie98
@ThePotatoGod
@Raynar Saassin
@Crow
@SorryTM
@Topless
@LuckycoolHawk9

• Interaction: @Topless @Midle1998 @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime @SorryTM

...Master, she says?” Nero turned to Hakuno with a pout as Artoria excused herself, “You forged a contract her? Even with me at your side?

Desperate times…” Hakuno shrugged as the King of Knights went over to Mordred and Lancelot, asking what happened to Lancelot.

No idea. The old man went ahead and challenged someone without me. Kinda had to move on my own” Mordred answered before Artoria poured the healing potion down Lancelot’s mouth.

Lancelot would be awoken to the taste of strawberries and a feeling of being well rested; restoring his stamina and healing his wounds.

Meanwhile, with Shinji, the group had taken notice of Shinji as he approached the westernmost wall–particularly, the guy in white with the blue vest.

"Huh..." The man seem to stare at the horned Saber, as if looking at a familiar face. "Where have I seen that horn before...?" He pondered aloud, rubbing his chin. "Hey, you two! Wanna join up with us?" The man waved at the pair with a shit eating grin(from Shinji's perspective at least.)

• Interaction: @noob13241 @Topless @PolikShadowbliss @LuckycoolHawk9

In but a moment, the shotgun's gunshot predated the flight of the knight; along with it, the appearance of but a young, beast eared child as the knife was swatted away right as the spider-like beast regained composure. However, this merely opened up an avenue of opportunity for an unorthodox close range attack as in a moment of complete badassery, he managed to throw a punch directly parallel to the beast’s neck, launching the knife straight at it and causing it to shriek as it falls on its side, arms flailing, trying to swat and or grab the child responsible!

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Crow @SorryTM @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ori @Bixir

"Yep! The doggy's here travelling with us now!" Ruby beamed happily as she picked up the pink dog from the ground; it looked a big uncomfortable, but tolerating Ruby's signs of affection at the moment. It's better than getting its life drained, that's for sure.

"Shouldn't that be at the top of the Tower, though?" Ruby asked, tilting her head at Blanc's assessment.

"Hmph. Whatever's the case, it's probably for the best that we managed to get together." Cell chuckled to himself as he began to walk towards the door. "I'd get to see a child get beaten up today. It'll be fun!" He said, walking through the door of light.

Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @noob13241

Following Cross-Z’s lead, the unlikely duo found themselves in a rather large clearing, with a coral lined wall on the southern part of the room and a moveable wall to the lower west part of the room. There seems to be two openings to the north and to the east; something that’s worth investigating.

However, as the pair decided where to go, a rather deep looking puddle appeared in the middle of the room. A rather large lump forming in the inky black goop. Droplets falling down on the marble form as the black goo seemed to shape itself into a humanoid shape.

The_Fool_II_-_Heroic_Soul.png

--{[THE FOOL (II)]}--
    The Heroic Soul
    Regret Manifested
    A dark goo with light ripples constantly on the surface. It took the shape of a muscular man with a bunny-like antennae on its forehead. Its curly hair is somewhat slicked back. It bore what seemed to be a sparkling cape, its body matching that of a superhero’s physique and form. From underwear over spandex to armor-like pieces. Its eyes glowed green, body crackling with green and gold lightning.

. . .EVIL SPOTTED.” The goopy figure spoke in a booming, echoey voice. His body bulging with toned muscles as the aforementioned openings before suddenly became barred with moveable walls as the area was washed with a strong shockwave-like wind. You feel immense power coming from the thing.

For Solstice, he would recognize it as an entity similar to the first floor’s FOOL, but different in some ways.

• Ryuga Banjo - Southwest
    Strong friends are rare. Some people might not consider such thoughts, but Banjo can't help but have that thought creep into his mind from time to time. Hell, it's been the cause of...something he'd never forgive himself over, even if the troubles that had been caused were undone.
    However, when it comes to strong foes?
    "BOTTLE BURN! CROSS-Z MAGMA!"

There was no hesitation the moment he saw the new foe form in front of him. Every hair on his body, no, every sense from physical to his intuition, to even his common sense tells him one thing that he needs to know as his teeth grit down.

That this was gonna be a rough fight for him.
    And that thought ticks him off.
    "HENSHIN"
    Not even glancing at the exits being barred, the rider charges in to engage the unknown foe for the first blow.
    @SolsticeArcanum @ThePotatoGod
    With the impact of his first blow in this fight, the sight of this child entering the fray would naturally leave a lapse in thought. Somes' first impression of his appearance would be left aside to the suddenness of his entry.

And for the Hermit, he's a threat that landed a serious blow that needed to be dealt with.
    With that impression set, everybody would see...Ken jump midair in following one of the swats at him, planting his feet upon back of the hand launching him away...

And gets sent flying and getting caught in a web far from the action as everybody hears a monotonous "aaaaa" leave the battle. Some with keener eyes would see his direction shift midair for a moment to land there, but for the most part, the child is out of the action.

Still watches for a chance as he reloads the gauntlet on him...splatting his elbow further into the web he's stuck on.
    @Topless @PolikShadowbliss @LuckycoolHawk9

• 1674975768242.png
    As Lancelot's eyes opened he'd look around at the open space. "Why is everything so spacious?" The knight would then begin to remember his fight more clearly, except the end of it. Lancelot would think to himself, 'What happened to that warrior? Did he win the fight.' Lancelot would only just realize there were people watching him. First he'd look Artoria. "Arthur, did you go to the corner?" He'd then turn to Mordred. "Mordred.."

• 1674975837768.png
    Des would slowly track his way down to the center of the floor.
    (Last post until fully healed)

• 1674975905654.png
    Solstice would look at the puddle emerging into a shadow, "Shit! Be careful you idiot!" Solstice would yell at the man knowing the capabilities of the Fool, and Solstice would be worried about his own well-being. Solstice would take several steps back to keep from getting beaten or killed.
    (8 posts until Omnitrix is fully recharged, including this one)

• Mami Tomoe & Blanc

"Tower?" Blanc asked.

"Ah, you're just recently here, yes?" Mami answered back. Seems like the little girl with the hammer had only just recently arrived. "This level or floor is part of a sprawling tower apparently. In order to ascend these floors, we have to fulfill the conditions. For this one, the conditions seem to be defeating the enemies of each corner."

"I see. Well, then let's get to it. I don't want to spend too much time trapped in a tower dungeon. Rom, stick by me and be careful. There could be more enemies in here."

The sister candidate nodded her head as she held onto her staff. Upon hearing Cell's comment, Blanc gave hin an angry glare. No doubt that was directed at her. Was this guy wanting to pick a fight?

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@ThePotatoGod - Ruby (In the area)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (In the area. NPC'd by Potato), Rom (In the area. Temp. controlled by me)

• Shinji Matou

What's everyone doin crowdin around here? And damn, there's a wall blocking the path going to the southwestern corner here. Did not all of them disappear? Well crap. As he approached, he noted that one of the guys was looking at his Servant. Was one of them a Master-Servant pair too? There were some guys in Sentai outfits here too. Well, if it came down to a fight, it shouldn't be too hard. Plus one of them was a literal child! This should be easy!

"I'm tryin to get pass the walls to the south. I'm not really teaming up with nobodies. Especially people who wander around aimlessly in the middle of the whole map." Besides, what the heck were they doing here? If the walls in the area here were still up, then that meant they quite literally were just walking around in circles or something. Heck no he wasn't joining a lost group like that.

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (In the area), Juran/Kaito/Gaon/Jean (In the area)
    @SorryTM - Klee (In the area)

Nicholas Harris

Nicholas was relieved that nobody had noticed or decided to address his appearance change, but then again, he hadn't wanted it to happen. Taking a deep breath, he saw a doorway that seemed to be leading towards a fight. But the last time he had been in a fight, he had nearly murdered a Pokemon, but on the other hand, it seemed that this time would be different. "Well, I guess whatever is behind this door is important to defeat," he mumbled loosening his cufflinks and look at his watch. " Set a timer for nine minutes."

@ThePotatoGod @Door entry

Ben and Cameron

"Oh come on, how did that miss?" He asked, taking a look at Cameron. "Do you think you can distract it with your ice as I go in for a direct assault?"

Cameron would nod, aiming more ice blasts at the monster to keep it on the ground as Ben would go in, rushing and pulling his full strength into a body shattering type of punch.

@ThePotatoGod @Spiderfight

• "Oh no!" Filia yelled as the kid got swatted away, prompting her to go after him, leaving the spider for Ben and Cameron to deal with. When she caught up to him, she saw him got stuck on some web as he used his shotgun gauntlet to blast himself free. "Hold on!" Filia yelled and Samson threw some bladed tendrils to cut the web around Ken.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss @noob13241

• With Lancelot healed, Artoria helped him stood up. "Lancelot, what just happened to you?" She asked and then she turned to Mordred with a bit of a scowl "And Mordred, why did you leave him alone? You two should be sticking together. Who knows what would happen to one of you."

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998 @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime @SorryTM