"Huh-uh... Sure." Yuuji replied awkwardly, the two following the group.
Yuuji took a few minutes to look at the others more closely. He found it interesting, seeing all of them together. An unlikely group.
When they reached the roof, he saw other people, at least ten-twelve, maybe? There were a lot of people there.
Both teens took a step back, almost overwhelmed by the sheer amount of people.

Kaoru's hand slipped into Yuuji's, Yuuji becoming more focused, dragging him into the shadow of the building that loomed above the two and leaning against the wall, breathing deeply.

Nicholas Harris and Ben and Peter Parker/ Spider-man

Ben struggled to drag Peter across the hallways, but he managed to get to the rooftop at around the same time that a new guy and the other guy would chase a card towards it. He would raise an eyebrow and was about to say something as Peter would start to get colder and colder, getting out a final sentence. " Bad vibes, Nick...bad vibes.." he replied as the Spider-man would just glitch and glitch and disappear.

"Something tell me that I should keep an eye on whoever Nick is. I guess Jonas hasn't been fixed to join us yet..." he replied, wondering if they were done here.

Nicholas would finish chasing the cards to the roof slapping his power inhibitors on... watching as his watch glitched for a moment. "Jonas... he's here.... how terrible," he mumbled. "Leave it to the glitch to survive the end of the world... well, let's see where we go from here."

@ThePotatoGod @Everyone

Mami Tomoe (Rooftop)​

"You had to fight duplicates of me as well?" Mami spoke, surprised that she wasn't the only one fighting them. In fact, she swore she fought copies of others here as well. "I apologize if my fakes were difficult to combat. I didn't suspect that others would be battling my clones as well. If I were anymore aware of what had just happened, I would've taken care to dispatch my copy-cats myself." Mami smiled, feeling a bit more relaxed now that she was in a relatively friendly, if odd, group. "Still, thank you for the compliment, although I don't believe I could be called someone popular."

Mami curtsied with her skirt, bowing her head down a bit as Katrielle greeted her. "I am indeed a Magical Girl. My name is Mami Tomoe. I've been one for a couple of years now. I've had a couple of apprentices, and infact I had some under my wing before I came here. I'm hoping that if they arrived, they're somewhere safe around here. If it takes going through this tower to find them, I'll do it. I hope we can work together and be friendly towards one another. Maybe we can share some tea soon as well? I feel like you'd be the kind of person who'd enjoy a tea party.

By the way, who is Sailor Moon?
"

@ThePotatoGod - Juran (Standing besides), Katrielle (Speaking to)

@SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Topless @dark @SorryTM @Raynar Saassin - (Respective characters mentioned or in the vicinity.)

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

"Oh, just an Eastern Cartoon I happened to watch as a young girl. Practically piqued my interest in the media, I'd say." Katrielle reminiscenced about the past, feeling nostalgic by the mere mention of the first Magical Girl show she watched. Sure, she learnt that there were far more and far better shows out there, but nostalgia has a neat hold on one's heart. "I'll be sure to be on a lookout for your comrades. And yes, tea would be quite lovely if we ever get the chance."

"Saber. Everyone." Hakuno smiled upon arriving on the roof on Fillia's back, deactivating the spell as she landed on the roof proper without any actual proper footwear, feeling the heat of the non-existent sun on her feet–or is it the residual energy from the intense battle the group had? Either way, it stung, but not by a lot. "Not gonna lie, I'm a bit tired." She sighed, "It would be nice if we could take a breather."

"Well, about that." Katrielle turned to Filia, "It's about the issue of this here card." She flipped out the card from her sleeve like a stage magician. Blank as ever, even with the defeat of the Pillar Lovers. "It must be because The Majority Lovers has been absent all this time. I'm thinking the Silver Card has something to do with–" Before Katrielle had finished her thought, however, the door was flung open by a Silver Card–similarly, the card held by Taro began to float upwards to meet with the card that just broke into the roof, circling amongst one another as if dancing.

"Good news! We don't have to look for jack anymore." Katrielle briefly raised her monocle to analyze the cards that were floating. Eyes widening on her findings as colored lights flash like lightning around the swirling cards, sending pulses of aurora-like light. "Everyone, brace yourselves it's gonna–!"

Once more interrupted, the aurora of rainbow light washed over everyone and everything once more, consuming the entire 3rd Floor of the Tower. . .

–A Vision flashes through everyone's mind–

A skull headed priest in black, approaching a lanky figure in a flowerbed, wearing a crown of flowers while looking down at the busy courtyard below. They seem to speak to one another, but there was nothing but a high pitched ringing can be heard. It turns into an argument, the priest approaching the figure, yet they shook their head.

Bitter about the outcome, the Priest pierced the figure's chest from behind the moment they turned around to look back at the people below, apologizing for something.

–{[IV]}--

O Stars, we crave your guidance now!
We grow more and more mad within,
The more we explore, the less hope grows
Ad Nauseum, we walk beyond Madness' brink.

–{[The Fool's Labyrinth, Act II]}--

Aw shit, here we go again

• The light receded from their eyes, and in place of the blue-ish skies above the school roof was now a literal glass ceiling. Stained in a wide array of colors that's almost like a rainbow gradient; akin to the aurora they saw wash over their vision. Save for a circular area which seemed to be more somber and reminiscent of a night sky. From that centerpiece of the literal glass ceiling was a spire of poles, which should have stairs on them, but does not. Almost as if they were taken away.

Looking around, it would seem that the gang has awakened in a completely different location; a fancy lobby of sorts with golden walls instead of the eerie green the group would've been used to. Good spot for a break.

"Ugh…Sound off, people. Y'all good?" Juran asked, groaning as he rubbed his optics, "Sheesh, this place is way too shiny."

"I'm okay!" Ruby answered, getting up from a chair as she began to look around, "Dang...Talk about being tacky."

"I like the color Yellow, but this is just ridiculous!" Gaon sighed, rubbing his head, "I saw that freaky light again…Where did it take us this time?"

"This feeling…We're in that labyrinth again, but it feels different somehow." Katrielle was already on her feet, rubbing her chin as she glanced around. "Well, we can assume that the Light forced us to move up, at least. But we're unable to move out of this room, somehow…" She raised a brow as she looked around the room, seeing no paths that lead out of the room. How unorthodox. Though, the pattern on the walls that block off the paths on the cardinal directions seem off; instead of standard rectangular brickwork, they seem to be patterned with large circles.

"If that's the case, then why don't we take a break here?" Hakuno suggested, sitting on one of the many available couches "That last floor took a lot out of us–would be reckless to explore when we're all drained."

"Dunno…Feels wrong to just stand here and do nothing." Kaito shakes his head, "Imma go look at the walls. Maybe there's a Full-On hidden switch that opens the walls up or something!" He nods to himself, moving towards the northern most wall and begins to examine it; rubbing each and every brick for some sort of odd indentation.

"Me too!" Ruby followed Kaito's lead, going for the West wall this time.

As if on cue, Katrielle summoned her familiar once more, Sherlock to analyze the entire floor from top to bottom. Mapping out the entire thing is dang near impossible due to the limits of her abilities, but feeling out energy signatures should be enough to set a goal for them.

"It's totally the same deal as last time.." Katrielle mumbled, "4 Energy Signatures, which means 4 more Pillars, which means our next set of Tarot Cards to nab, which would be the key to progressing through the next set of floors." She sighed, "If the pattern is correct, then we should at least have 2 more floors before we do another one of these..."

• Interaction: @Galaxy Guy @Kirie98

To those joining us, allow me to provide a handy exposition. You were going along your day, and whatever it was, you were interrupted by a blinding flash of light, coming in a myriad of colors; an aurora that's washing over reality itself.

And now, you find yourself in this weird place. The golden brick walls, the marble black and white tiled floor adorned with a red carpet–with matching bloodstains splattered all over the place. There doesn't seem to be a roof, but rather, a green night-esque sky with stars on them.

Weird place, but there seems to be 2 paths going south and west. The wall on the north, however, doesn't seem to match up with the brickwork of the place. It's almost telling that it's something important.

Two people appeared to have awoken here–no, people would be too generous of an assumption for a blonde princess of the stars, and an egotistical bug man with great power.

• Interaction: @KameronEsters @Kirie98

To those joining us, allow me to provide a handy exposition. You were going along your day, and whatever it was, you were interrupted by a blinding flash of light, coming in a myriad of colors; an aurora that's washing over reality itself.

And now, you find yourself in this weird place. The golden brick walls, the marble black and white tiled floor adorned with a red carpet–with matching bloodstains splattered all over the place. There doesn't seem to be a roof, but rather, a green night-esque sky with stars on them.

Weird place, with 3 open paths available to you; North, West and East. However, the wall on the South doesn't seem to match the brickwork of the place, almost telling that it's something important to look into. Three people seemed to have awoken in this place. Jaune Arc, who has actually began to explore way back in the First Floor, got hit by the debris when the walls collapsed had found himself in a differently colored maze. Some might call his appearance a miracle that he didn't die.

A blue haired schoolboy of sorts, clad in a brown uniform and a unique red tattoo on his hand. This boy was known as a Master; a mage that operated within the rules of a Holy Grail War. To him, this means that a Servant has been registered to his name. Given that he literally lost his prior to awakening, this may come as a surprise to the man. That, or a blessing.

In the center of the room is a magical circle meant to summon Servants, and sleeping within the circle was a young girl, a few years older than the boy. Her outfit and features are unique, in a sense. Her hair has red highlights in the front, shaped like a flame on the right side. She has a blade-like horn on the top of her head that seemed to connect down to her spine and body. She seems to be wearing a jacket that's red on the right side, and black on the other. The red side is more designed with a dragon motif in mind, extending into a long coat compared to the black side. More importantly, is that sword by her feet; it reeks of Magic. Almost like a Noble Phantasm.

Cast List
@ThePotatoGod as The GM and a fuckton of characters
@Topless as Adam, Filia Medici, & Artoria Pendragon/Saber
@Midle1998 as Captain Falcon & Jaune Arc
@Foxes81_of_Anime as Yuuji & Kaoru
@LuckycoolHawk9 as The Ever Changing GLITCH, Ben The Demigod, and Nicholas Harris
@Kirie98 as Mami Tomoe, Mr. Perfect Cell, and Shinji Matou
@Galaxy Guy as Rosalina
@Gotham Knight Todd as Jason Todd, his son, Richie Todd, and Crow Hogan
@Raynar Saassin as Vert
@SolsticeArcanum as Himself, Lancelot/Berserker-Saber
@SorryTM as Klee, Childe & The God of DestructionKirby
@dark as Bardock, & John Connor
@Frozen Thyme as Bayonetta, & THE HUNK​

Strangely, from out of nowhere, a portal seemed to appear in the room the main group was in. Positioned on the ceiling, something seemed to be coming out of it...a paper ball? Huh. Seems a bit suspicious. Anyways, it seems as if the paper ball falls out of the portal and onto the floor. It doesn't move. It's...just a paper ball, right? However, some blue could be seen in it. There seemed to be only one way to find out what the heck this was, and that was--wait, what the heck?! It's uncrumpling itself! The ball reveals itself to be...

Rosa.png
A WOMAN?!

"Okay, where the hell am I...some...weird building or something? Ugh, random portals...they always bring me to places I have no fucking clue where in the world they're located..."

She goes back to looking around, seeing if there was anyone nearby.

• 1669787548245.png
    Lancelot remains asleep on the floor, so the vision would seem to be nothing more than a dream to him.

• 1669787572787.png
    Des walks up to the northern wall with Kaito. Des would follow his Kaito's lead and push certain parts of the wall and he'd push the entire wall to see if it were to move. If the wall does move he will punch it in hopes of crumbling it, and he will protect Kaito from any debris that falls towards him.

• 1669787622313.png
    Solstice would walk over to the southern wall, and then he would investigate it for any way to get past it.

Childe, Kirby, and Klee

Blinking twice from both the vision of the Priest, an unknown person, and the sea of stars above them, Childe stretched his arm upward, before taking it back. This... certainly was familiar. He recalled a sight on the first floor when they had battled the old Fool. While his memories of that time were a little hazy, since he had been using his Delusion, he could clearly recall the same feeling of looking up at the sea of stars.

Then, voices. As everyone seemed to wake up at the same time, he lazily raised a hand from his placement on the floor to signify he was here, before looking around as if to confirm whoever was there. It seemed like everyone had arrived, those the Harbinger had gotten to know well and those he likely needed to have a conversation with some time.

-----------------------------------------------

The fearsome food demon rolled till he was facing upwards. Yet again, the worst had come to pass, for the puffball had found himself hungry after cheering on Crow. A loud rumbling emitted from his stomach as he looked around for his meal... and found it promptly.

Rolling over to Lancelot, the puffball did what he did best when hungry.... and INHALED. If the dark knight somehow awoke and managed to get out of the vortex that emitted from the puffballs mouth, the Kirbster would be rather sad.

But if his reflexes were too slow... Kirby would inhale him, but spit him out as fast as he could as a star-projectile, headed for the North Wall. If Kirby were to get a copy ability from this, he would get one specific to the character, Lancelot. It wouldn't matter to him, however, as Kirby would be making bleching noises, looking as if he wanted to throw up! Hey, knights didn't seem to bathe a lot back in the day. One might question how Kirby could happily dine on eldritch horrors but refuse to consume Lancelot, but the puffball's behavior was odd. A walking ball of chaoticness.

Someone might want to help the Kirbster, as who knew what he would throw up.

@SolsticeArcanum
------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Klee was watching with wide eyes as the big man with a horn punched the wall! He might even be stronger than Mister Adam, but he was kind of scary...

"Mister Kaito, can I blow the wall up? Pleeeaaaaasssseeee! I'm a fofesional! No, thats not it! Prosesional? I'm a prosesional!"

Someone was going to have to teach her English. Seriously, she was 14.

@ThePotatoGod @Topless

-------------------------------------------------------------

Glancing at Ruby, who was examining the wall directly behind him, the 11th decided to check out the East wall, the one he was closest to. It seemed pretty obvious to him what was likely a way of exit. It was almost too easy... if it was the right answer. Getting up, Childe began to push the large buttons on the Eastward wall, expecting one of them to be a button that would do... something. Preferably let them exit. If his theory was wrong, he would shake his head before checking the nearby couches, feeling them to see if something was hidden in them.

The question was: Would either answer prove to be correct?
@ThePotatoGod @Topless @Midle1998 @Foxes81_of_Anime @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @Galaxy Guy @Gotham Knight Todd @Raynar Saassin @SolsticeArcanum @dark @Frozen Thyme

• Mami Tomoe
    The Magical Girl nodded and smiled warmly. She watched as it seemed the whole group was assembling here. It seemed that Katrielle had assembled quite the large mish-mash of people in her own little party. If only she managed to get the girls back at home to work this well, but no matter what, every Magical Girl she met always broke off to go their own ways, or met an unfortunate end that'd leave her alone. If she managed to assemble even a small group of friends, she'd be able to face any threat in the world out there.

Suddenly, something began to shift in the world, as cards flew out over them and twirled above them. A door opened, and before long, as Mami shield her eyes, they were engulfed by a bright, shining light..!

And as the world around her was blinded, something.. appeared to her. She was standing off to the side, watching as two figures spoke to each other. Mami's voice was quiet, or more of sealed shut, as all she could do was look on at what was happening before her. Somehow, she knew that the skull-faced figure before her was a priest, and the other... she couldn't figure out. They spoke to each other, their conversation soon growing heated, before they came to a grinding disagreement. And before long, as the flower-wearing person turned away, the priest soon impaled the figure from behind, muttering something faint, but regretful.

She couldn't make out the words, but the feelings reverberated through her. But before the scene could play any longer, the light around her pulled away, her eyes coming to the darkness around her as she found herself slumped on the floor.

"What was that...?" Mami murmured, getting up slowly, looking around to see that the rest of the group was still around here. They were no longer in a school, but rather some kind of... odd labyrinth of some sort. Stained glass covered the sky in a kaleidoscope of colors, with only one area of the ceiling seeming like a normal night sky. Spires of poles pushed upward into the sky through this center.

Around them were golden walls, the floor beneath them quite clean. Had it not been for the rather strange ceiling, Mami would've assumed they were in a mansion. This floor was certainly lavishly themed, though.

"I might not understand labyrinths in the term that you do, so I may need some guidance here.." Mami spoke up. The source of a labyrinth in her world was a Witch, after all. Defeat the Witch, and it comes crumbling down. But fighting through something that was multi-layered was a first. "I'm certainly not opposed to taking a rest. It'd let us gain our bearings and plan out how we'll go through this. With a large mish-mashed group like this, finding out what we're good at and playing to our strengths would be- Hey!"

She watched as a young man and the girl named Ruby both suddenly run off their own direction! Not long after, the monstrous-looking devil man and a child followed him as well, already splitting the group up into smaller halves. Some others started to splinter off their own ways as well. "I suppose something like that was bound to happen..." She sighed. She didn't understand what Katrielle meant by 'last time', but it seemed they went through a similar ordeal earlier. "I'll be sticking with you, Miss Katrielle. You seem to be quite knowledgable about this world we're in."

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle (Interacting), Kaito and Ruby (mentioned)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Des, himself (mentioned)
    @SorryTM - Childe, Kirby, and Klee (mentioned)

• Shinji Matou

Damn, where the heck was he?

Shinji was puzzled. He was in one place in the school, and the next he's here in some tacky over-decorated hall, with golden walls, tiled marbled floors alternating in black and white, and a literal high-quality red-carpet! He knew he was good and should be highly respected, but this felt like it was just too on the nose you know?!?

And damn... his memory was all jumbled up too. Like several pieces were conflicting with one another. But there were a few things that stood out. One was the red tattoo on his hand. He knew that it meant that he was a Master, and because of that, he should have a Servant.

That Servant should be... Tch! Damn! Why can't he remember her name or her class even?!? Still, he remembered going up against someone and their Servant. He held a bit of a grudge against them, but he also remembered liking them, and even dying for them! Heh, that last bit was one hell of a move of his.

So why the hell can't he remember any of them in deeper detail?!?

It was really starting to irk him. Like somebody put a brain-scrambler and hacked his brain into a mess and fuzzy up all the memories he's got! He was really going to give it to them once he found them!

Then there were these two around him.

One was a blondie with a sword and shield. Whatever. There was no way such a lame guy could be his Servant, let alone a friend. He looked waaaay too meek and pathetic. At least that Hakuno-

"Gah!" He clutched his head. His head pounded upon hearing that name. Shit, why the hell did pulling up a memory hurt so much? Well, at least he remembered the name of that someone. It had to be them! Hakuno and their Servant stood in his way once from becoming the Champion of the Holy Grail war! But he also remembered having to help them once too. Damn, too bad he couldn't remember why at all..!

Then there was this girl lying in a circle akin to a Servant Summoning circle. Hey at least he still remembered what that did. And already, there was a red-haired girl inside of her, just lying there and sleeping. Obviously, with the sword lying beside her, she was a Saber, but he couldn't even figure out what person she was supposed to be. She didn't look too strong too, but whatever, he was the best gamer around. His skills were more than enough to win anything. With a quick check, he found out he could still Code Cast. Perfect!

"Hey, Saber." Shinji walked up, prodding at her body with his feet. "Get up. I'm assuming you're obviously my Servant since blondie here doesn't have Command Seals and I do. First off, who the heck even are you? Some mythological Chinese hero?"

Shinji Matou - #465fa2

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (Interacting)
    @Midle1998 - Jaunce Arc (mentioned)

Last edited:
Filia | Artoria | Adam

After watching what was some sort of vision, the group find themselves in some sort of labyrinth. Kaito and Ruby went to investigate the walls and Hakuno rested on the couch. Filia would follow suit of the latter, sitting next to her. "Geez, that was rather tiresome. I wouldn't have died of it wasn't for you." She said to Hakuno. "Master..." Artoria spoke "If you wish to rest here, then please allow me to investigate along with the others. Something tells me there is something wrong about this place." With that, she turned to her fellow knights and said "Mordred, Lancelot, on my lead. Wait, where is Lancelot?" Unfortunately for her, she would notice Kirby had somewhat devoured the Black Knight with his vacuum mouth. "LANCELOT NO!" Artoria yelled as she rushed over to Kirby and said "You! Spit him out now! Or face the wrath of my sword!"

Meanwhile, Adam followed Ruby down the to the western wall. When he got to her, he asked "Found anything?"

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum

Reactions: SorryTM

• After seeing the light (again), Vert appeared to find herself in a strange room; a large lobby with fancy decorations and architecture. For a moment, she blinked several times, then made a connection, then realised that connection didn't quite work. It wasn't familiar enough, it was similar but not quite the same.

"And here I thought I was transported back to my Basilicom in Leanbox... The architecture is quite similar, and that alone disturbs me. Whatever this place has in store for us, it likes to look fancy."

Observing her surroundings, there appeared to be no exit or entrance to speak of, only circles imprinted into some of the walls. The idea of a rest crossed her mind but shook it off, right now work needed to be done.

"It's totally the same deal as last time.." Katrielle mumbled, "4 Energy Signatures, which means 4 more Pillars, which means our next set of Tarot Cards to nab, which would be the key to progressing through the next set of floors." She sighed, "If the pattern is correct, then we should at least have 2 more floors before we do another one of these..."

"My, was that what you had to go through before I arrived? Sounds like a long path of progression for a Dungeon like this. Seeing as I am a fresh face amongst your party, would you mind filling me in on the details?"

@ThePotatoGod #Center

• Before the Taking of Perfection

1669897654434.png

Walking through the col-de-sac in pain after Recoome belly flopped onto him, Perfect Cell spotted King Cold outside of Frieza's house, causing him to sigh out loud.

"Oh, great. Can I help you?"
    "Ah, Cell. Just the bugman I was looking for. I wanted to apologize for my son's behaviour, earlier. He never really gotten over the whole... dying, part."
    "Mmmmmm, yeah, well death's a bitch and uh, so is he."
    "Hah! A little. But truthfully... I could of been a better father. In some ways a savior, I'm responsible for everybody here. And that's why I took this job, Cell. Because I want to get everyone out."
    "How... noble."
    "That includes you, you know. Because you're one of us, now. Men like you and I... We can smell our own blood."

King Cold then proceeded to walk away, prompting Cell to sniff his armpit and then look in disgust.

"Shit, that IS Patchouli."

Attempting to return to his house, Cell found himself being whisked away by blinding lights...

Weird place, but there seems to be 2 paths going south and west. The wall on the north, however, doesn't seem to match up with the brickwork of the place. It's almost telling that it's something important.

Two people appeared to have awoken here–no, people would be too generous of an assumption for a blonde princess of the stars, and an egotistical bug man with great power.

Waking up after... that, Cell found himself in a strange room. Golden Brick walls, Marble Black/White tiled floor, matching blood stains...? Was this the Cell Games Arena but a central structure? Where exactly was he?

"Ugh. This can't be any worse than literal hell. Dealing with Frieza was already a pain. Mmph. Huh?"

Cell looked to his leg and noticed something was missing... The power siphoning collar that was blocking access to his Ki was... gone! Cell was free! Though it was a bit after the confrontation with the Ginyu Force so he decided to get a workout in:

tumblr_nf5khlszOC1tgagauo1_500.gif

"Hmhm. Feel's good to break it in. Can't keep Perfection down. Now where in heavens am I? This clearly isn't the HFIL col-de-sac, that much is for certain. Fancy architecture, fake sky, no, can't be the Ginyu's. They aren't capable of constructing buildings on this grandeur, they lack the brains. I can't seem to sense anybody either, which means I'm not in the same dimensional plain as Goku and the others. I wonder, is this a more expensive Otherworld Prison?"

Strangely, from out of nowhere, a portal seemed to appear in the room the main group was in. Positioned on the ceiling, something seemed to be coming out of it...a paper ball? Huh. Seems a bit suspicious. Anyways, it seems as if the paper ball falls out of the portal and onto the floor. It doesn't move. It's...just a paper ball, right? However, some blue could be seen in it. There seemed to be only one way to find out what the heck this was, and that was--wait, what the heck?! It's uncrumpling itself! The ball reveals itself to be...

Rosa.png

A WOMAN?!

"Okay, where the hell am I...some...weird building or something? Ugh, random portals...they always bring me to places I have no fucking clue where in the world they're located..."

She goes back to looking around, seeing if there was anyone nearby.

Witnessing a Portal opening next to him, it seemed he wasn't to be alone in that room any longer. A strange woman holding a magic wand and a crown.

"Great, and they decide to throw in a Princess next to me. Hmm. I'm not sensing any power from them, so either they're very good at hiding their potential or they're as weak as any other Earthling. Not worth absorbing."

Cell smirked and crossed his arms, addressing the woman directly.

1669898836324.png

"I don't know who you are, nor do I care. You couldn't possibly compare to the sheer weight, power and girth of Perfection you see before you. But, it's clear we are trapped in whatever this is. So, I propose a deal. You don't try anything stupid, and we can work together to escape this place. Of course I could just absorb you, I mean look at what you're wearing! You're practically begging to be absorbed, part of my bio-mass. But I digress. So, "Princess," what say you?"

@Galaxy Guy @ThePotatoGod #Southeast

Last edited:
Jason Todd

Another floor, Jason had Richie by his hand tightly, the boy did fuss some. "Richie, this place is dangerous. You have been in danger twice. Once because of a big mistake I made. You aren't leaving my side, especially not now." He told the boy before he came over to try and help find a way out while the boy let out an irritated sigh that he was being restricted in his movement the way he was.

This new floor, it was definitely not going to be an easy thing to pass. He had a sinking feeling that it would be a very difficult one. He was unsure if he wanted to take the chance of moving around as the past two floors had proven to be dangerous at every turn, but he could not allow his child to be harmed, and the danger would likely come to them anyways. He would just have to focus on getting them through here alive and being very careful as he did so. Not much could be done but to keep playing this "The World's" game. No matter how much he wished he could just walk out of here and forget the entire thing.

"Be careful, this place is full of booby traps and other unpleasant things. It can be very dangerous." Jason offered his free hand to help the young man that was looking for a way out. He moved much slower, feeling around for anything that might serve as some sort of way to open a door for them.

Years of having dealt with stuff similar to this as both Robin, and then again as Redhood had made him somewhat of an expert at doing these wars and events similar to this. A multiuniversial crisis of this scale, if it were not for how long and how much investigating this one was taking, it would be just another Tuesday for the man. It really would, not that he always knew what to do in them, but he had a lot of experience in this crap by now. Especially in meeting other people from other universes. Learning about them, their powers, and their worlds as he worked to try and save not just his own world, but their's as well.

"I don't think I have ever really seen a floor like this yet. New to me, any of you guys have any advice on how we can advance this floor? I am not too keen on waiting around in this room since we got off the elevator." He recalled the first floor he had been on, that damned forest one. Where he made his biggest mistake as a parent, working for this the world character, no matter how brief the alliance had been. It was the main cause of the danger he had inadvertently put his son in. He would not forgive himself for that.

"Look for anything that is trying to hard to be ordinary. That might be what is hiding the mechanic we need to get the hell out of this room." He covered his mouth only seconds after that had left, remembering he still had little ears right there next to him. He mentally kicked himself in the shin, now Richie had heard him swearing on top of that guy on the previous floor, all be it the other guy had done so in a foreign language that Richie had picked up at an alarming rate.

"Richie, don't you go repeating that." He instructed the boy before returning to his search. The boy still whining as he was being held in place by a firm hand.

Richard "Richie" Todd

Of course now daddy was being boring, the boy did not really understand what was happening, nor did he really like being held in place the way he was. He liked how crowded and small this room felt even less. He was too stuffy in here, and though now back in his original clothes, miraculously clean, the boy was resisting being in place, and being met with a force that far outdid his own.

He also looked around. Not quite sure what his father was in about. He knew there was something weird about this room, but what could possibly open and let them out into the rest of the floor? It was hard to tell what was going on, at least for Richie, he had finally awakened after being put to sleep just to have to put up with his dad being over protective of him. Not his definition of fun. Especially not since Jason had not let go of his hand since putting him down to try and help get out of this room somehow. The boy sighed as he gave up for the time being, eyes going to the strange orange haired man with the odd face tattoos on stepped forwards.

Crow Hogan

Crow had been observing this room for a few minutes now. The elevator ride up had given him time to think about the last floor. Miraculously beating a Kiba AI while everyone else dealt with the most bizzare things he had ever seen, including some rather interesting looking demons. He was sort of glad he only dueled, and then got hugged by a very happy little pink puff afterwards.

The time he had spent on the elevator had been trying to examine the card he got as a reward for defeating Kiba. It was no duel monsters card, that was for sure. He looked closely to the card one last time and took a deep breath before he stepped forward and cleared his throat before he opened his mouth to talk to everyone.

"I might have a way out of this room." He announced as he held up the card. "I obtained this card on the last floor after drafting a rather tricky AI in a duel. If we can find somewhere that seems I can insert this or run it through, it might be the ticket into the rest of this floor." He announced, trying to look brave and confident in what he had said. However, this was only really a guess.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @SorryTM

"Whoa..." Yuuji said, stumbling backwards from shock. "What the fuck was that?" he mumbled, feeling the cold hardness of the east wall behind him, making him jump before realizing where they were.
"Oh, daaaaamn." Kaoru mumbled, "I mean, I know people like gold but this-this is a LOT." he said before joining Yuuji at the eastern wall, putting his hand on it. Maybe they could phase through it...? He put his hand on it, pushing a little, but nothing happened. Something was blocking them. He moved his hands around the wall. Maybe he could move it somehow?

Ben, Nicholas Harris and Enter Cameron Mahkent

Ben had taken noted that they had become enclosed in the room and it seemed that whatever had happened to the young man earlier had finished and he looked to be either a teenager or a young man. The demigod wasn't certain about which one he was. He would look over at the walls. "There has to be something incredibly obvious that we are missing in the situation at the moment, maybe there is a button..." he replied, looking over at Nicholas who seemed to be looking around the room.

"This is certainly a puzzle to say the least. As for other things, I guess I have never formally introduced myself to the group. I'm Nicholas Harris, but I go by Nick," he replied.

Ben would pause. This was the person that the young man had been trying to warn him about, the man Jonas had complained about... possibly. "Any relationship to Jonas Harris?" He decided to ask.

"For all intensive purpose, Jonas Harris is my son in the sense that he shares the DNA of both myself and my wife, though spliced into his genetics, a self-made child if you will. Though the actual procedure had left him...damaged. He is incredibly unstable and my home world would try to constantly to erase him. It made him have a self-made power set, the ability to change his appearance to avoid that and the ability to displace himself and others through... for all intensive purposes, glitches is the easiest way to explain it, though that is not the entirely correct time. It seemed that the young man you were carrying had the later effect, though, I can assure you-that's not Jonas. As much as someone who is being affected by being close to him." There was an entire level of not making any personal connection in the way Nicholas conveyed the information.

"Where am I?" The young man finally would be able to get out. It was certainly surprising coming from him as despite looking sixteen sounded like ti belonged to a man is his twenties.

" It's a big of a long thing to explain . I'm Ben. What's your name?"

"Cameron," he replied, as he would feel a sharp pain in his hand. Entirely by accident and in a fit of pain, Cameron would shoot an ice blast at the south wall..

Nicholas had intentionally walked over to the west wall, loosening his dampener a touch and using his strength to punch the wall.

Ben just sighed.

@ThePotatoGod @Wall crew

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @SorryTM @Kirie98

Investigations on the strangely marked walls would find that there seems to be thin gaps on the sides of the wall, almost similar to how doors would have them to have hinges on the other side. Not to mention the myriad of writings on the wall that seem to come with all known and unknown written languages; even Klee would be able to read them.

'FURTHER BEYOND' the writings would state. 'PLUS ULTRA', even.

Not to mention how the engravings almost form a bullseye target on the center amidst all the writings. Even then, the centermost area of the wall seemed to pretty much be a button. Should you press it.

"Haha, it's 'Pro-fess-sio-nal, Klee-chan." Kaito patted Klee's head as she begged for Kaito to let her blow up the wall right after Des lunged in and took a crack at the wall, causing it to move, rotating like a door as it revealed a path forward, branching to the west. The Wall was moved to then block a branching path to the west, the engravings glowing green as it stopped in place, waiting to be struck again. It didn't look like it sustained any damage, even with Des' overwhelming force.

"It moved?" Kaito turned to Des, who managed to move the wall with a single punch, moving towards the path the wall had now blocked, knocking on it like a door.

. . .

No reaction.

"Huh. Maybe someone needs to attack these things to move them like revolving doors." Kaito rubbed his chin, turning to Klee as he took out his gun once more. "Let's try shooting this to see where it leads, Klee-chan!" Kaito nodded at the child, approving her desire for kabooms.

"Well, it seems they have the right idea, at least. Splitting up will make exploring this Floor faster." Katrielle nodded at the others' seemingly reckless actions, having found a way out of the room already by brute force alone. Naturally, this brought concern amongst the newcomers, like Vert and Mami. "We did something similar last time. Roam the maze a bit, head for the energy signatures somewhere on the corners of the maze, fend off monsters that ambush us, find an entrance to a pocket space to fight one of the 4 Pillars of the Labyrinth. I doubt it'll be the same as the previous four, so keep on your toes." She explained, "Unless something big happens, we should be fine. I'd know since Sherlock lets me keep track of everyone's status with his energy sensing abilities and two way telepathy. Lemme just. . ." Katrielle summoned Sherlock once more, and soon enough, everyone would hear Katrielle's voice in their heads over a static filter, almost as if she's speaking through the radio.

'Alright, everyone's tagged by now. If any of you find trouble, make sure to holler over the radio. I'll be sure to redirect some of you to the nearest person available.' Katrielle said, soon noticing that some of the numbers don't exactly add up. "Oh, be sure to keep an eye out for any of our missing personnel. For all we know, that light that we just saw sent them up here, too. Especially a young girl by the name of 'Hirari Yumesaki'." She spoke to those about to go exploring with urgency. "If I'm right about this, then we'll need to find her, too. She's one of the few people that could deal with The Fool semi-permanently."

"Yeah, I have no idea what that is." Juran brought up, scratching his head.

"Have you read about the Greek Myth regarding Labyrinths? How in an effort to contain a hideous monster, King Minos, they placed him in a sprawling, seemingly endless maze?" Katrielle turned to the red robot man. "King Minos is basically what describes The Fool. Unless the signatures at the Corners are dealt with, I don't recommend fighting it."

"So the big bad and ugly Guard thing. Got it." Juran nodded, turning to the Northern Wall upon witnessing what Des has done, with Kaito moving ahead and urging the literal child to try and blow up the wall that just moved. "You gonna stay here and rest, Gaon?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I'm gonna come with! Kaito needs our help, you know." Gaon scoffs at the red bot, soon marching towards their human friend.

"I know, I know." Juran followed after the Yellow humanoid lion themed robot with an orange leather vest, not before turning to Mami with a coolish salute send off. "Catch ya later, MagiMami." He already made a nickname for her, how cute.

After Juran went ahead with Gaon to catch up with Kaito, Crow approached the Detective with yet another Card to keep track of; one in a YuGiOh Card Sleeve, with an Orange Eye stuck on it with the word 'Bystander' written below it. Katrielle then ran a quick scan on the card and…

"Yeah…I don't think this does anything." Katrielle shook her head. "Whoever gave this to you is clearly trying to plant a red herring. I don't feel anything important in this card. Certainly not in relation to this room." She then stared at the card again, "But then again, this does prove that someone's been keeping tabs on us. Todd did say something about putting a hit on me from The World itself. Maybe this Orange Eye Bloke is some kind of Surveillance fellow, trying to spook us into not progressing." Katrielle then pocketed the card, keeping it for later. "Now I haven't really asked you this, but…Can you fight?" Katrielle asked, "Floors like this are rather dangerous, especially to non-combatants. Monsters can potentially crop up out of nowhere. Not to mention The Fool that I just talked about." She explained, rubbing her chin. "And I'm not sure why, but I can definitely feel some form of power in that arm mounted device of yours." Katrielle pointed at Crow's Duel Disk, tilting her head.

When Yuuji attempted to push the wall, it made a little clicking noise; it feels as though it should move, but it's far too heavy for a normal push to do it. It needs a tad bit more force.

Much like the Wall's reactions to when Des punched it, the walls struck by Nicholas and Cameron moved the wall forward and to the side, revealing their respective paths to follow.

On the Western Front, there's an immediate turn to the South. Of course, there's still the movable wall at the North; perhaps one could expand the path upwards?

As for Southern Path, immediately after the first wall is another movable wall to the south. Of course, there's the previously moved wall leading west if one dares to go there instead.

"Woah!" Ruby yelped when Nicholas practically just poked the wall to make it move, shocked by his power. "How did you even do that?" She asked, curious of Nicholas' strength as he didn't seem to be equipped with any form of weaponry.

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Galaxy Guy

There was a humanoid bugman slumped down on the strangely carved wall on the south, but it doesn't seem like they were going to wake up anytime soon. Other than that, there were 3 seemingly empty paths available to the paper thin princess of the stars; all of which bring this ominous wind to them.

Should she wait for the Bugman to wake up for protection, or perhaps she should venture out on one of the paths alone; then again, the wall the Bugman is sleeping at seems to scream importance–to Rosalina's boundless wisdom, the engravings seem familiar to Metroid's Hatches. Not to mention the myriad of writings on the wall that seem to come with all known and unknown written languages;

'FURTHER BEYOND' these writings state. 'PLUS ULTRA', even.

• Interaction: @Midle1998 @Kirie98

Saber had awoken right as Shinji approached her. Immediately, she felt a connection to the man, one bound to the core of her very being. Even then, she couldn't remember exactly what happened to her; after all, as a Heroic Spirit, she's supposed to be dead until summoned.

Heroic…Spirit?

The term came naturally to Saber, even though she herself had no recollection of what it truly is. She remembers being a swordsman, fighting for the world, sacrificing herself to save that world's existence from becoming the very void a terrifying villain had called forth…I guess that meant she's cemented as a Hero…Somewhere.

The man mentioned about her being his Servant–she recalls something about this; yes, Heroic Spirits are called forth to serve a Mage–a Master.

"Saber?...That's right. That's my name." Saber nodded as she got up. That is the Class assigned to a Heroic Spirit like her. But everything after that is a blur. "I'm sorry. All I remember is that I'm a Hero called 'Saber'. Anything beyond that is an unreadable mess." She shook her head, trying to remember her true identity. The Saber picked her sword, which appeared to be a broadsword with a tip resembling that of a fountain pen. Bizarre scripts were engraved in the mystical red blade, along with a curious emblem on its ruby-like guard. The blade disappeared in a burst of flames, the red half of her jacket glowing; accepting it back as a part of her. "Excuse my rudeness, Master…But did you mess up the Summoning Ritual somehow?" She dared to ask, "I feel like I should know my True Name, my entire life's story, but somehow, I don't. I only remember my Noble Phantasms and other factoids about the Holy Grail War, but nothing else. Not even the legacy behind the swords I have." She rubbed her head, trying to recall her life but was clearly unable to.

• Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime

It was all a blur for Sakuto Sakuma; in a literal sense. He was going about his day one second, the next, he was blinded by a light of a million colors. Grand in gradients almost similar to a rainbow, but more translucent like an aurora whilst getting knocked out.

When the actor awoke, the young lad found himself in a rather bizarre predicament. He found himself within golden brick walls, the marble black and white tiled floor adorned with a red carpet–with matching bloodstains splattered all over the place. There doesn't seem to be a roof, but rather, a green night-esque sky with stars on them.

Two paths made available to him, one going north, and the other west. There was also something off about the wall behind him, engraved with hieroglyphs and writings of a million languages along with a circle rounding it off. Amongst the shiny bricked walls, the wall to the South is the only one that stands out.

"'FURTHER BEYOND'? I wonder what is further beyond. And 'PLUS ULTRA'...man, I got reminded of Ultra Balls for a sec, but this...creature gives me a bit of unsettling vibes."

Confused.png

She quiets down just a bit.

"...Eenie, meenie, minie, you."

Right when she said "you," she pointed to the middle path out of the three available.

"Alright...ready to maybe die or something, I dunno. I might encounter enemies...but thankfully I have my weapons, not like I like fighting anywa--why the hell am I still talking instead of getting a move on-"

She proceeds to levitate across the path, with caution, unsure of what is to come. However, she did get out her sword, juuuuuuuuust in case there were any enemies.

Sword Rosa.png

• 1669956533045.png
    Lancelot was thrown through the sky as he turned into a star after being eaten and spit out. With the North wall open he would continue to get launched (2 map squares) past the door and then he'd fall landing on the ground, and somehow remained asleep throughout that whole ordeal.

• 1669956549144.png
    Des would continue down the hallway going as far as he could passing the fallen knight(Lancelot) paying him no mind.

• 1669956571207.png
    Solstice was impressed that the wall was a door, despite his surprise he would go further South then he'd go East at the first opening.

Last edited:
Jaune_Arc.pngJaune Arc rubs the back of his head groggily "Agghhh...What hit me?" The young huntsman looked around in confusion and amazement at his surroundings "What the…? This place is way different from anything I've seen. Is this a story, am I in a game, what's going on…" Jaune looks down the three paths before seeing the boy in blue and the girl in the magic circle "Hey! Excuse me, do you guys know where I am? Or if I'm possibly dreaming? Am I in...A dream within a dream...?" The boy asks uncertain if who he's talking to are friendlies.
@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98

Filia | Artoria | Adam

"LANCELOT!!!" Artoria yelled after Kirby had spat him out with such tremendous strength that he's sent flying towards the northernmost wall and past it. "Let us move, now!" She told Mordred before going after Lancelot up north. When they got to him, Artoria notice that he is sleeping. "Lancelot, wake up. I know you are not the one who gets to sleep in places like this, but we need to move now if we ever going to get out of here." She told him.

Meanwhile, thanks to whatever Nicholas has with him, the westernmost wall had opened up. "Impressive." Adam said in astonishment "Looks like we have ourselves a path to follow. Wonder where this could lead." And as for Filia, well, she's still chilling with Hakuno.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9

• Mami Tomoe

Mami waved in return warmly at the Sentai man. As he headed off to join his friends, she returned her attention back around them and their own little group.

"Well, as we're not currently in a fight. I'll take the moment to de-transform." A bright flash of light overtook her body, glowing and fading within a second as Mami re-emerged in her school uniform, the last thing that she was wearing before she had transformed. It felt like she had been transformed for much, much longer than she normally was, and in that case, it was a good time to check on her soul gem. As she reached for it and took it out, she observed it closely, before putting it away. Strange... It was like being in this dimension slowed down the rate at which her gem was tainted. Still though, as she couldn't detect the presence of any witches here, she should be extremely careful given that she might not get another grief seed for a while.

"I think I mentioned sharing out strengths earlier, yes?" Mami spoke up, "I mentioned earlier that I am a Magical Girl. My primary ability is to spin and use ribbons, which I can use to restrain opponents, form bridges, or as a rope to quickly swing around a place. However, I took the time to learn how to make guns using my magic and ribbons as you saw a bit earlier. I can fire as many as I can make, so I'll be better placed in a ranged position. I can also heal wounds and heal ailments with my soul gem, although every use of my magic does taint my soul gem."

Looking around once more, she could see that four routes were open to them. Well, three technically given the paths already being carved by the others around them, although no one has tried the wall to the east of them yet. "Do you have any suggestions as to where we should go?" Mami asked Katrielle.

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle (Interacting),
    @Raynar Saassin - Vert (In the area)
    @Gotham Knight Todd - Crow (In the area)
    @Anyone else who's still in the center.

• Shinji Matou

"Haah? Are you blaming me for messing up your summoning? Please, that's stupid. Nobody as good as me could potentially screw this up. Rather I blame the system in place for giving me such a botched summoning." And seriously? Not only did he have a screwed-up memory, but so did his Servant? Geez, this game and its system really did suck! At least he wasn't in such a pathetic amnesiac state like his Servant. He still remembered how to code cast, after all. "At least know how to fight. I don't need useless dead weight right now. We could run into another person and their Servant after all."

Course, if it turns out that 'Saber' sucks, he wouldn't mind letting her die and forming a peace pact with the other Master. Hell, maybe he might pick up another Servant later or so, and one without a jumbled memory. Looking around him, Shinji could see three ways open around him from the west, north, and east. There was a wall to their south, but unlike the other walls here, it looked as though it was separated, as though it could be moved or parted.

Oh yeah, and there was that guy who was with them. He had a sword and shield, but really, his look struck Shinji as less of a fighter and more of a guy who just happens to have a sword and shield. If one of them was truly dead weight, it'd be this guy right here. At least 'Saber', even with her jumbled memory, seemed to remember that she was a Heroic Spirit and a Servant, so at least she should know that she's meant to fight.

"Are you stupid or something? Did you all get hit in the head or something? We're obviously in a labyrinth of some sort. That means we go around, collect items, kill enemies and defeat the bosses of this stage." He's going off game logic, but that's probably what's happening right now. Conveniently, Shinji left out that he had memory issues as well to make himself look better and more capable in the group.

"Come on Saber, we're going this way here. My intuition tells me this is the best path." Shinji waved forward at Saber to come with him as he started walking westward. As for the blond guy? Shinji really couldn't care too much about him. Heck, he might just be an enemy later.

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (Interacting)
    @Midle1998 - Jaunce Arc (Interacting)

Lancelot
1670000360430.png
Lancelot eyes would open, he would have a slight look of confusion in his eyes as he looked around. "How did I get here..?" Lancelot would begin to stand and look at Artoria. "Is this a new floor?"