𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓪 𝓕𝓾𝓰𝓸

Pannacotta.Fugo.full.2467070.png

"Shut up, I'm thinking stronzo!"
Fugo shouted at Gaon, the pew throw had been nothing but a test to see how that weird bubble thing would react to the nun being threatened. As predicted, it protected her and the damn thing nearly hit the kid. So, the bubble wasn't all protective and too much damage would compromise it. The others weren't much of a concern, he couldn't unleash his ability here if the bubble wasn't completely safe. Still, her mocking "recklessness born from anger" was pissing him off. He wasn't reckless, he was testing her. To see what she was made of and how to beat her.

He saw the spikes erupt from the bubble, it shrunk... Clearly it had limited capacity and the more she fired, the weaker it got. The weirdo in the costume said words that made no sense as something touched him, a suit of some sort. It wasn't just powering him up, but also his ability... He could feel it rising as he leapt and dodged the spikes with ease, he now had a plan. "You'll be the one failing when I use my ability, fico!" He roared, coming for the Clergy with speed and power as he withdrew his knife. He was going to carve her up like a carpaccio platter, if his Stand didn't reduce her to a mushy goo. Aiming at the bubble, he glared at the kid. "Get back!" He ordered, raising the knife in his hand and using his falling bodyweight and increased strength to try and plunge the hardened steel blade through the energy construct with as much force as possible, putting as much pressure at the knife's point to maximize damage and likelihood of penetration. "PURPLE HAZE!" He shouted as his Stand manifested behind the Clergy, within Fugo's 5 meter radius.

PH_Drools_hesdoinghisbestk.png

The Stand manifested at about 2 meters tall, being surrounded by a violet smoke as drool dripped from it's sewn-shut mouth, it's manic eyes wild with rage as it saw the Clergy and reflected it's User's vicious anger. Fugo may not particularly like children, but like fuck was he going to let them be harmed. It's hands were already balled into fists as it reared back and began punching the Clergy at near-lightspeed velocities with insane strength as it opened it's mouth and let out a demented roar of range than any traditional Stand Cry.

"UBASHAAAAAA!" It screamed dementedly as it tried to pulverize her with it's superhuman punches.

@dark @Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd

Translation of Fugo's Italian:
Fico - C word that rhymes with runt
Stronzo - Asshole

Last edited:

• Interaction: @FactionParadox @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @SolsticeArcanum @dark

"Hrrmph!" The Regal huffed as her blade's flame intensified, after which, she performed a vertical slash with her blade at the same time as Childe swung his spear, her sommersaulting right above Childe's swing as her blade shot out flame like a flamethrower, spreading fire and flame at a large radius--avoiding Childe, but it's near enough to worry about as even he could feel its heat.

When Fugo plunged his knife onto the bubble, which flickered the bubble sank a few feet for a good milliseconds before reforming in an instant--flickering, like running over bumps on the road. It seems that direct physical damage without The Clergy intervening would cause it to instantly pop and reform.

"!" Seeing its literal Purple Haze, The Clergy attempted to drop herself to avoid getting hit with its attack, but Fugo's speed only proved it to be a somewhat foolish plan, as she got smacked in the face, cracking its skull as it launched a barrage of punches. However, whenever it would seem that her body is succumbing to Purple Haze's virus, it seems to...Heal itself with a faint glow--as if her body is naturally adapting and counteracting the Stand's Virus while being pummeled until..."That's enough." Her eyes flashed as her body let out a burst of energy, intent of pushing the Stand off of her-- this only made the bubble disappear, expending the energy for it.

"ONE LAST DRAW!" The Magician conjured up more Magic Circles beneath him, overlapping with the main sigil as if anticipating the additional 6 portals. The next few minutes were a struggle. Arms against arms. Ice against blue flames--graceful precision vs. aggressive willpower. "GGGRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!" The Magician let out a warcry as his arms flew with a flurry of punches, striking against the arms blow for blow, resulting in a cold mist growing with each strike. With each passing second, the crater grows deeper and deeper--and the guilottine draws nearer and nearer. He knows he's lost this, but only one thought made The Magician proud of himself. "I've really outdid myself." He grinned as he let out a full force punch against the other six arms just as the Wicked Weave cleaved through his larger arm construct, splitting The Magician in twain--where blood and guts would be was instead replaced with a blue glow. "That's good enough...Right?" He chuckled, his constructs shattering as The Magician lost his form, melting into black goop. Nothing remained but a Silver Card and his skull. The card flew over to the Hierophant, orbiting around the church figure who seemed to just...Spectate. Emotionless, not even riled by his son's own death. One could even say, if his face were skin, he would have a rather warm smile.

As if proud of his own son.

--MEANWHILE!--
    Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd

Jason would immediately hear sounds of combat happening nearby, along with flashes of light and the ground shaking even from afar. Something's got everyone riled up. And if his hunch was right, then Richie must be...!

Things are definitely not looking good.

• Interaction: @Topless @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM

"We sure walked alot." Katrielle groaned as Lancelot finally got her to where she needed to be. She saw and felt a LOT of things--mostly those odd floating women that she's been seeing, along with some more pressing matters like the discovery of the Pillars and the Hierophant Majority--although Kat believed everyone else has that covered. She still needs to locate the whereabouts of The Lovers--that Pillar ain't gonna cut it for sure. Arriving at the Arcade, the Detective followed Lancelot inside, walking past what seems to be a Duel Arena straight out of Yugioh, with a duel currently happening.

"You just walked right into my clutches." Kaiba called out, seeing as his Crow had initiated an attack now that he returned his Full Armor to the field along with a new synchro monster--whose attack is significantly higher than the Full Armory. "I activate my Trap Card; [Attack Guidance Armor]!" Kaiba swung his arm to the side, as the face down card right below his Facedown Monster unveiled itself, releasing armor pieces that latched itself onto the red clad harpy. "This card allows me to either destroy the attacking monster or redirect it to another Monster as if you chose to attack it in the first place. Guess which one I'm choosing?" As he said that, the Assault Black Wing turned and changed trajectories, moving towards Crow's side of the field. "Since your [Full Armor]'s Effect prevents me from targeting it with any Card Effects, I believe I'll just get rid of your other Monster instead!" Kaiba then pointed at Crow's other Monster--"Go, [Assault Blackwing Kusanagi]! Destroy [Nothung the Starlight]! DARKWING TALON!" Kusanagi would kick Nothung with its talons, shattering the card and sending both Nothung and Kaiba's Attack Guidance Armor down the Graveyard!

Due to the vast difference in Attack, if this move is uninterrupted by any spells or traps, then Crow will be forced to take 2100 directly onto his lifepoints--Just like that, Kaiba would've performed a successful turnabout, putting Kaiba on the lead.

'Good move. If he did anything else, he'll have to take double the damage by the other two Monsters.' Katrielle rubbed her chin before moving on to follow Katrielle, Lancelot leading him to the the arcade machine with a desk on it, grooves where cards to be placed. On the screen was the message Lancelot saw.

"Is this it?" Katrielle asked, taking out both Cards and placing them on the grooves. What appeared next is what appeared to be a security camera feed--one showing the battle happening on the church with the Pillars, with an unfamiliar one standing calmly behind the altar, and other feed, which showed the insides of the Principal's office as displayed on the text below. Except, the office is empty; nothing's there. Nothing but the visible poster of a romantic couple on the wall, a crystal heart on the table, and what seems to be a Silver Card. And then, something clicked on Katrielle's head, making her smile.

"And suddenly, every mystery has been solved." Katrielle said with a smirk, knowing what to do next as she pulled up a holographic map and attempted to scan for the card's exact signature--revealing 2 readings of the Lovers' golden card--one of them is on the roof.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

The girl shook her head before taking out a notebook and started scribbling on it, soon showing it to Solstice.

'Why do you ask?' The notebook read--it's probably her means of communicating.

{/slide}

• 1661872348647.png
    Lancelot glanced at the screen then turned to Katrielle "So, where do we go now detective?"

• 1661872510751.png
    "I have some questions I need to ask them."

Ben

Ben hadn't even noticed that the chaos was somehow getting worse, but he did see that the bubble was popping and moving as quickly as possibly, he would catch Richie in his arms and pull him close, not about to let anyone else attack him. "Hey, I know that all of this is scary, but I'm not going to let anything happen to you. We're going to get out of this scary church and get you back to your daddy. That's my promise to you," he replied, knowing that it was not the best idea to make a promise like that in the chaos. But he cared about this kid. And he wasn't about to let anything happen to him. Not now or ever.

@ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd

Hekatoncheir's hands disappeared once their target was destroyed. Bayonetta smirked sadistically as she gazed upon her handiwork; only a crater remained. She turned to the Hierophant and sashayed towards him, stopping next to Ben and Richie. "Looks like he couldn't handle me," she jeered. "Now if you're quite done pestering us, we'll be on our way with your card... preferably your credit cards, as well." The witch needed an expensive shopping trip to unwind after all this. Perhaps Jason would be a darling and carry her bags for helping save his son.

Truth be told, Bayonetta's magic power was largely spent. Some may tell she can't easily pull off more stunts like those that crushed the Magician without another boost.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @FactionParadox @Gotham Knight Todd @dark

Jason Todd

Jason's dread hit maximum when he heard the fighting. Trying to protect Richie by splitting bf up was a stupid idea, and he should have known it. His heart pounded as he got ready to use what precious little he had left of his bullets and pulled the guns from his sides. This was going to be the end for these bastards who had dared take Richie. And for those who dared try to stop him from getting his son back. There would be no mercy for any threat. After he had secured his son, he wasn't letting him out of his sight.

He made it down in pretty quick time. He noted there was a good deal of fighting going on, and damn near lost it seeing that Richie had been used as a human shield, though he was thankful as always when Ben managed to pull the kid out of the bubble thing he had been hidden inside of. He took a few deep breaths and planned his rapid fire attack shooting his guns. He had primarily started to aim at the priestess who seemed to be fighting some teenager while Ben was on a rescue op to save Richie.

Richard "Richie" Todd

Richie screamed again as the bubble was infiltrated, at least until he realized who it was. The instant he realized it was Mr.Ben he hid his face in Ben's chest and let him hold him while he shook as the sounds of fighting echoed right on around them.

Crow Hogan

"Oh shit!" Crow blinked as he lost the 2100 life points. He shook his head in despair as he lost his full armor once again. "That was a good trap card I won't even lie. You're move Kiba."

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme @FactionParadox

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme @FactionParadox @SorryTM @dark

"I'm afraid we're not quite done." The Majority Hierophant spoke, his gaze now focused on the fight between The Regal and Childe. "But it will end quite soon; and our deal will come to fruition." He said, soon spotting Jason Todd shooting up a storm at the Clergy, which made the skull headed priest chuckle, "So it is true; the child does belong to a Jason Todd that took on the duty of a father." The Hierophant spoke loudly, "How intriguing--especially how most other variants would prefer a life of solitude over the responsibilities of their own trauma."

Todd's bullets were stopped mid air by The Clergy; though a few of them managed to hit the flying Nun, which caused her to drop the bullets she stopped; staggered before she could do anything with it.

Seeing his chance, Gaon leapt ahead from his hiding spot and swiped his large mechanical claw at the Clergy, snatching away her staff as he knocked her towards Fugo--thinking that the stick is what's making her invulnerable.

• Interaction: @Topless @dark @SorryTM

"Waagh--a Monster!" One of the Teachers on the judge stand yelped in shock as he fell off of his seat. With Stacy and Mineta standing in alarm as Klee is asking if anyone wants to join in them beating up The Lovers.

"Who the flip gave bombs to a 5 year old?!" Mineta yelped, seeing as Klee is holding what seemed to be live explosives. "Not cool, man!"

"Explain yourself, Zenkaiser." Stacy snarled, taking out a gun similar to Kaito's, but purple and with a more sinister looking bird on it. "Why are you attacking one of the school staff? I specifically told you and your friends not to do that."

"School Staff? That guy?" Kaito glanced at Stacy with a confused look, "He's one of the reasons we're all trapped in here in the first place!"

"H-he is?" Mineta asked in shock, with Stacy gasping in the same vein as well.

"Mmm, what should I do~?" The Lovers squirmed amidst the smoke and flames caused by Klee's massive explosives. As the smoke cleared, it would seem that the Lovers' abyssal black body is charred and burned, yet he's still standing as if nothing's happened; in fact, it seems like he's enjoying the pain. "I didn't think I'd get to be the star of today's pageant! Kyaaa~❤"

"No way, he's still standing? Even with Klee's magic?" Kaito glanced back at the Lovers in shock, "Did that even hurt him...?"

"Now, now, everyone! Sorry to ruin the pageant, but today, I am the main event!" The Lovers spread his arms as he twirled, conjuring his pink light pole once more as he stood in front of it. "Let's enjoy this, boys~❤"

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM

"Elementary, my dear Lancelot." Katrielle turned to face Lancelot, who asked where they shall go next. "Let's investigate the rooftop. There's someone there with a duplicate energy reading of The Lovers." She tells Lancelot as she confidently walks out of the Arcade with a smile, "And if I'm right, the person holding that duplicate is our key to all this, especially with the things I'm seeing." She lets out a smile as she passed by Kirbo, running ahead to the Rooftop.

Once there, Katrielle would open the door slightly ajar, peering through the crack to see their target; a young student with an afro, leaning on the rooftop railings and watching everything unfold from the roof. Behind him was a pedestal similar to the one from the first floor--though of course, Lancelot wouldn't know of it.

"As I suspected...He can talk to those things." Katrielle would mutter aloud, although Lancelot wouldn't be able to see anything other than the young student muttering to himself.

Back at Crow's Duel, Kaiba seemed surprised that Crow didn't use the still alive Full Armor to attack his face down card--but what the hell, this just means he's careless.

TURN 3
    Kaiba: 3200 LP
    Crow: 1900 LP

"My turn; DRAW!" Kaiba pressed his fingers against the top of his deck, swinging it to the side as he took out exactly one card, adding it to his hand. What he got wasn't exactly remarkable, but it's something he can use later. "Now get ready for the real deal; I tribute my face down card--Kaiser Sea Horse, whose effect allows me to utilize it as 2 Tributes at once." The card was flipped up before being burnt at the hologram, "Come forth; [Blue Eyes White Dragon]!" Once more, Kaiba has summoned another White Dragon; his ace in a hole, Blue Eyes White Dragon, with 3000 Attack and Defense. "Now, [Blue Eyes]! Get rid of that [Blackwing Full Armor] ONCE AND FOR ALL! WHITE LIGHTNING!" Kaiba entered Battle Phase, his Dragon breathing in and forming a ball of plasma on its mouth, soon exhaling it at the Blackwing.

Due to Blackwing Full Armor and Blue Eyes being the same attack and defense, both cards are destroyed, leaving Kaiba utterly defenseless.

But luckily, Kaiba's new card covers for this.

"But wait, there's more. I activate [Deep Eyes White Dragon]'s effect, allowing me to special summon it to the field!" Kaiba then placed his recently drawn card onto the board, summoning a different kind of White Dragon; one that is much slicker than the previous Dragon. "When put on the field, it allows me to take on one of my Dragon's attack and defense from the graveyard, allowing me to effectively put in my Blue Eyes back on the field."

DEEP EYES WHITE DRAGON
    10* 3000/3000

"I'm not done; with Deep Eyes effect, I can inflict 600 Damage for every Dragon with different names on my Graveyard." Kaiba's Duel Disk showed exactly 2 Cards with different names; Blue Eyes White Dragon, and Blue Eyes Alternative Dragon. "2 Dragons; I give your life points 1200 damage."

1900 -> 700

If everything goes uninterrupted, Kaiba would perform the next action regardless.

"I set a card." Kaiba placed a card face down, on the Trap/Spell field. "I end my turn. Now draw your next pathetic card." He's getting cocky, usually a sign that Crow might have a chance to overtake him in the next few turns!

'I'm not sure where he went, but he should be going to the courtyard to get some snacks.' The woman replied once more with her notebook, writing it quite neatly.

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9

As Nicholas attempted to force his way into the Principal's office, he managed to break something off of the keypad that was stuck besides it; a device the size of an old timey radio. Switches and a round dial on it, two wires and a meter were displayed on it; from the design of its now broken circuitry, it's as if it was designed to induce a controlled shock onto the keypad, inducing an EMP that would take far too long to activate.

It wasn't a bad idea, but it looks as if it could've been done better.

Nicholas would then be able to feel murderous intent coming from...Somewhere--like a figure lurking in the shadows of his vision, intending to strike him down for destroying the installed device.

• 1662955569885.png
    "Alright." Lancelot walks behind Katrielle, Lancelot had wandered off but ended up behind Katrielle again. "So Detective, are they to be classified as a threat?"

• 1662955609057.png
    "Hmm.. thank you, I shall check to see if they are at the food stands." Solstice bows his head slightly. "Bye for now."

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓪 𝓕𝓾𝓰𝓸

Pannacotta.Fugo.600.2173741.jpg

What the fuck...? Nothing survived Purple Haze's virus capsules, it killed and infected everything in thirty seconds... But punching the bitch in the head did wonders, it cracked her skull as it continued screaming dementedly at her, intending to beat her to death as it's user wanted. Fuck her for trying to use the kid as a human hostage, she was going to regret everything once he reloaded his Beretta and emptied a few rounds into her skull and see if she had brains to splatter. Before her energy wave could hit, Purple Haze had disappeared. "Don't broadcast your attacks, cagna."

Turns out someone else had a similar idea and shot up a storm towards her, knocking her back as super spandex weirdo knocked the stick thing out of her hand and sent her flying towards him. Was that the source of her power? Either way, he could probably handle it as she was sent towards him, aiming his pistol with deadly aim and unloading the cartridge at her head and joints, intending to cripple her as the knife glinted in his other hand. "Mangia piombo caldo, puttana!"

As soon as she was within 5 meters, Purple Haze reappeared and aimed more near-lightspeed punches at her while Fugo began beating her, pistolwhipping her with the smoking, empty gun and stabbing or slashing at her with the knife in his other hand, shouting in rage as he intended to murder her.

@dark @Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd

Translation of Fugo's Italian:
Cagna - Bitch
Mangia plomba caldo, puttana - Eat hot lead you slut

Tartaglia, Klee, Kirby

While the scorching flames didn't touch him, he could still feel the heat from the blade... Clearly, she had taken things a step up.

So, why shouldn't he?

Time practically seemed to slow down for him, and as the Regals, feet touched the ground...

He acted.

A purple blur moved almost instantly, and it might take a second for someone to process what had occurred. Suddenly, purple energy blasted outward from where Tartaglia had slashed at the Regal, and the attack infused with enough energy to make her explode!

It looks like he had got an outfit change as well. He had donned the mask that had hung on his head, as well as change his gray clothes for black ones that seemed... all the more edgier.

Was that enough to end the duel between him and the Regal? He turned around to see what he had done.

-------------------------

Klee pouted as one of the old guys called her a five-year-old. "Klee is 14! And she made these bombs by herself!"

It looked to the explosive child that the purple one was being mean to Kaito, she tried to defend him. "Mr Bunny-Man is a bad guy, no matter how silly he looks!

As the Lovers popped up again, Klee threw several more small bombs. A Red Pyro Flower floated near Stacy now and the ones left were charging up for one last blow!

-------------------------------

The Kirbo.... didn't see much that interested him. Nothing here was tasty, just metal and the like. Unfortunately, the poor Kirbo didn't know where exactly he was going, and wandered inside The Duel Arena!

Suddenly catching sight of the various monsters, Kirbo tried to inhale the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, thinking it was some kind of enemy. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that he was interfering in the duel between Crow and Kaiba..​

"So much to do and so little time," Bayonetta sighed as she switched to the Onyx Roses once more. "I'll just have to kill you now." With Jason unloading his cheap toys at the Hierophant, she decided to do the same, albeit with demonic masterpieces. Spreads of buckshot infused with the wrath of tormented fairies peppered the Majority. Her ammo supply was seemingly infinite, and she didn't even stop to reload what appeared to be double-barreled shotguns. It seemed all her guns fired magic bullets; it explained why bulky ammo pouches and bandoliers weren't present to ruin her sleek appearance.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @FactionParadox @Gotham Knight Todd @dark

The Todds

Jason felt a nervous sweat on his cheeks. They knew his name, and they had been the ones to grab Richie. They dared to analyze him being a father. He felt his own blood pressure start to rise. He took a few deep breaths as he looked at them. His guns now aimed at the main priest. It seemed the others had the damned priestess taken care of. He was not sure how the blond kid was doing it, but he seemed to have quite an effect on the priestess. That was good, he almost felt bad for her, almost. Ultimately the bitch had done it to herself.

"Good job you guys!" His disguised voice came from the helmet he had his face hidden under. He then turned to the head of this little operation. "I have no clue how you have caused all this, but Batman is not here to save you. Prepare to die." He charged now shooting what little he had left, he figured he would be out of bullets after this. Damn it. He should have used one of the damn toy guns during that little competition he had entered. God damn it, oh well, he would survive.

"Get the Cagna!" Richie repeated from where ye was held as he watched the epic beat down that Fugo was delievering to the Priestess.

In all honesty, Jason's heart skipped several beats. He made sure to remember to lightly scold Richie for that later, next time he would wash the kid's mouth out with soap. What the hell had gotten into him? Then again he heard one of his current attempted rescuers using language like that, so it isn't like he knew any better, but still he could not have his son cursing in any language.

The child then took it a step farther when he opened his mouth again, "That puttana deserves it!"

Never mind, he was definitely getting his mouth washed out with soap for this one. Then maybe he would not be so eager to repeat the words of strangers. Wait, he was still in a fight, he should probably turn dad mode off for now, and focus on the fight at hand. This must have been what Bruce was thinking every damn time he started swearing at the villains back when he was Robin. Great….just fucking great. He was starting to sound like the old man.

"Damn it this is how Bruce felt." He sighed and put his empty guns back. "Okay out of amo, fist fight now." With that, Jason charged the man seemingly in charge of this too him.

Crow Hogan

He paused now, sad eyes looking at the deck before him before shaking his head clear, he had to be able to pull this off. He had to be able to do something. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths before looking at the hologram before him. His eyes where blazing in fury now. How dare this worthless machine insult his deck!?!

"You are about to learn a hard lesson. I might be on my last legs, but I am at my most dangerous when that happens. And you are about to learn the hard way that there are no pathetic cards in my deck."

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @FactionParadox @SorryTM @Frozen Thyme

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @EVERYONE @PLOTPLOTPLOTPLOT

"I'm not sure…But stay on guard." Katrielle instructed, putting an arm in front of the Berserker Class Servant as if to ensure that he'll not agitate whatever it is the afro'd student was talking to–which began to float around idly. This struck her as odd. The other women she saw floating around men only stayed close to their hosts like her own Power, except it's constantly in a summoned state and is influenced by the host's own emotions. She didn't see how these things react much, but brief observations at the halls led to this conclusion. Especially with that blonde guy with the bags with what seemed to be a bunny girl version of a petite woman in black; the defining features being her overall feline demeanor; from her crimson eyes to her hair tied in a cat-like manner.

The man seemed to tell her off on something before the floating woman decided to float around a bit, removing herself out of her sight until…She reappeared in front of Katrielle; Lancelot would see faint traces of another feminine being in front of Kat; mostly transparent save for her overall colors and shape; similar to Katrielle's Summon but more ghostly.

"!" Katrielle yelped, hopping back and calling upon Sherlock; whose mere, complete presence allowed this translucent creature to materialize in front of the Berserker; who seemed equally surprised at the notion of her being able to see her, tilting her head in front of her.

unknown.png

--{[Eve]}--
    Sentient Hallucination​

"What is that…?" The pink haired girl in a rather skimpy looking schoolgirl uniform mumbled to herself, tilting her head in curiosity, unaware that she is now visible and audible.

"Is someone there?" The man with the afro flinched, as if noticing the anomaly himself. He turned towards the door of the staircase, as if realizing that someone's watching. Right then and there, he felt his head throb, arm instinctively raising to cover the patch on his forehead as briefly, his body flashed pink–along with the silver card on his hand. Its design eerily similar to the golden card they have.

Suddenly, the sky began to turn into a dark shade of magenta, a sickeningly sweet scent wafting through the air as those who were once unaware to the supernatural had their 3rd eyes ripped open throughout the entire campus, prompting the suppressed emotions of men to manifest as physical ghosts and run rampant.

IMG_20220721_080348.jpg

What ensued was chaos.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme @FactionParadox @SorryTM @dark

"Alright, we're ending this!" Gaon called out as he landed a distance away from Fugo's intense beatdown, soon spinning the crank of his red gattling gun at high speeds, the pod where his gear's placed glowing as the barrel began to form a massive ball of golden light.

HERO! SUPER ZENKAI TIME!

"Zenkai…Finish Buster!" Gaon aimed his gun towards The Clergy, manifesting what seems to be a sharp arrowblade, pointing straight towards the target before being propelled by the shot.

DAI ZENKAI!

The shot turned into a massive beam, colliding with The Clergy as Purple Haze's punches slowly wither away at her body; although constantly regenerating, her prolonged exposure to Purple Haze's viral strikes wither away at her pseudo-immunity. Her body exploding into a mess of black goo thanks to Gaon's beam, which would've gotten all over Fugo if he didn't notice the massive fucking shot coming his way.

Whoever was paying attention at the bout between Childe and The Regal would suddenly see a burst of pink and purple as the pair of representatives clashed in but an instant, resulting in what seems to be a fireworks show of fire and lightning for a couple of seconds; ending with them passing one another in deafening silence.

For seconds, there was nothing–Childe's clothes ripped and tore in what can be described as the high speed showdown's aftermath, cracking the Harbinger's mask and revealing some of his surprisingly ripped chest.

"Fa…ther…" As for the Regal, her body seemed to surge with lightning–like a malfunctioning machine before tipping over, resulting in an explosion of black goo–leaving nothing but the broken pieces of The Regal's skull.

"It's over now…Right?" Gaon turned to the Skull headed Majority, who didn't seem to be phased by the loss of his children. Instead, his unmoving skull of a head exuded ecstatic joy. Pride of what his own flesh and blood had done.

"...It is my loss." The Hierophant said with a nod. He raised a hand and snapped, a portal of darkness appearing behind him. Nothing but sprawling staircases can be seen through the portal as he turned around. "You passed my test with flying colors." He spoke as he looked up. The card that Childe possessed would glow, turning into the Hierophant card that Kaito had found on the first floor. "However, this test is far from over. The Majority Lovers is still hidden within the academy." He said, glancing behind as Bayonetta attempted to gun him down, only to be met with the disgusting sounds of slime and mush being struck by her bullets; as if The Hierophant himself was lacking a fully physical form. "Prepare yourselves, Ascendants. For your next text will begin momentarily." He says before entering the portal, disappearing as a wave of sweet pinkness washed over the air; a sweet scent wafting the campus grounds.

"Hm? What's that smell?" Gaon asked, sniffing the air, "It smells like…Candy?" He soon groaned in disgust, "Eugh, it's mixing with the salty smell of takoyaki outside…"

As Solstice finally made it down to the courtyard, the sky suddenly turned from the usual peaceful blue to the odd and ominous magenta. A sweet smell spreading all over the floor; a possible hallucinogen? It's a reasonable conclusion since as soon as he noticed the sky turning pink, Solstice would see floating succubus-like entities floating above the head of most men in the vicinity. Its eyes turning to pink as their bodies seem to take more of a demonic stereotype; from horns, to rather revealing black armor above their already sexualized garb, to curled horns.

• Interaction @Topless @dark @SorryTM

"Yikes–not something even I wanna mess with. Are your parents Villains?" Mineta flinched when he heard how young Klee was and that she learnt how to make explosives all on her own. Still, the purple haired Hero felt a bit conflicted whether or not to believe the red clad child and her heroic looking sentai friend, considering that they're directly violating the school rules. He glanced to the teacher for guidance, only to see an odd floating red flower floating on Stacy's shoulder. "Uh, Stacy-sensei? What's that on your shoulder?"

"!" At his student's remark did Stacy only notice the flower charging up what seemed to be a laser on his shoulder.

"FULL POWER FINISHER!" Zenkaiser declared, cranking the lever on his gun as a ball of pink plasma formed on the barrel of his gun along with the materialization of what seemed to be a large spear head in front of it.

HERO! SUPER ZENKAI TIME! DAI ZENKAI!
    Zenkaiser pulled the trigger, firing off a beam of magic alongside Klee's fire flower beams, all of which converging onto The Lovers' rather open stance; this resulted in an explosion, which covered most of the area with smoke and soot.

"Did that do it?" Kaito asked, lowering his gun before flinching; noticing a swarm of darkness coming from the audience that remained–like Shadows, they swarm around Lovers. An infestation of Succubi under The Lovers' control, protecting them from Kaito and Klee's killer blow!

"My, my. Looks like it has begun." The Lovers giggled, as the succubi began to circle him, revealing the minotaur to be rather unharmed. "Father's Second Test!"

It was at this point that Ruby and Adam finally got inside the Gym, witnessing the swarm of demons overhead.

• Interaction: @Topless @Raynar Saassin @SorryTM @Gotham Knights Jason Todd

"It's a good thing these Duel Arenas are designed and built to keep the cards from flying off of them, even with the strongest of winds blowing around us." Kaiba commented as Kirbo attempted to inhale the Blue Eyes, which, did very little due to the fact that they're holograms. Although the Blue Eyes monster seemed to tilt its head at the pink puffball. Still he couldn't help but grin at the anticipation of Crow's next move, knowing how bad is he going to wreck his shit.

Unbeknownst to them, however, the Arcade itself began to grow increasingly dark, as smoke begins to rise from the male students that were simply playing in the arcade. These shadowy smog began to take form as winged, feminine demons, manifesting along with a peculiarly sweet smell wafting into the room.

"Hm? Did someone bring in cotton candy?" Neptune, the one managing the cashier couldn't help but ask, "I thought we're not allowed to bring in food here! Who is it?" She glanced around in search of the potential offender, only to realize that something else was wrong. "Oh wait, was some kinda event triggered while I was dozing off? Geez, I always miss the good part." She scratched her head, wondering how to deal with the current infestation of demons–which, thankfully, her coworker would've noticed within the breakroom behind her.

• Sweet
Reactions: SorryTM

• 1664327372532.png
    Lancelot becoming aware of these women shocked him for a quick second, but then he kicked himself off the ground towards the afro haired man. Lancelot put his hand at his hip summoning Arondight in it's scabbard quickly drawing his blade, then stopping in front of the afro haired man holding the sword to his neck. "Explain what's going on here!" Lancelot starred daggers at the man keeping his calm complexion, but with a bit of anger showing on his face.

• 1664327398757.png
    Solstice looked cautiously around himself. "What the-" Solstice shook his head in an effort of clearing it, then ran looking around for Najimi, stopping a few time to get some food from the stands.

Ben

Ben would look over at Richie when he repeated those words and just shook his head. He was sure that the kid had no clue what he was saying. " Hey, Richie, maybe we don't use words that we don't know what they mean. They could be bad words and you wouldn't want to use any of those." He would take a second to listen to the hierophant and just sigh. He knew that they were still going to have to deal with the Lovers. " Great, we still have to deal with those creeps, just fun. Something tells me that is going to be part of our next trial," he replied, moving his hand over Richie's face because he had a feeling this was about to see something that a kid shoudln't see.

@Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme @SorryTM @dark @FactionParadox @ThePotatoGod

Nicholas Harris

Nicholas would noticed that he had managed to break something off the keypad that was beyond it. While it would seem like an old timey radio to most, it was something that Nick could work on it and smirk, knowing that he could work with it. It wasn't a shock that Nick could make most things work and he would look over at his broken teleportation device with the look of somebody who had so many ideas in his head.

It was definitely something that he could do better with the right time.

But judging from the intent that was coming from the darkness, whatever had intended to use it was mad that he had messed with it. " Hey, I know you wanted to use it to shock whoever touched you, but I could make this a lot more fun and dangerous for you. I like inventing like this."

@ThePotatoGod

Peter Parker/Spider-man

Peter would take a moment to adjust himself as he laid on the "bed", wondering if anything dangerous was going to come this way. And that was when he smelled the cotton candy in the air and a bunch of screaming ladies. " Well, this looks like a good reason to leave this room," he replied, coming out as the girls started to fall, uncertain what was going on. This was going to get interesting.

@ThePotatoGod

• Upon arriving the gymnasium, Adam witnessed what appeared to be some sort of confrontation. "I believe that they have found our target." Adam said to Ruby and then he gestured her to go over to Klee and Kaito. "Hey there, hope we're not too late for the party." He spoke as he put on his brass knuckle "Is that bullhead over there the Majority we're after? If so, then I'm gonna need some cover. Watch my back!" And so, he charged towards the Lovers, expecting Kaito, Ruby and Klee to give him some cover.

@ThePotatoGod @dark @SorryTM

• Filia had just lost the fight when all of a sudden, a black fog engulfed the room. "Saber, what's going on?" She asked worriedly just as winged females had manifested. "Demons?" Artoria asked before brandishing her Invisible Air-covered Excalibur "Everyone, keep your guard up! There's no telling what these she-devils can do."

@ThePotatoGod @Raynar Saassin @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM

Unbeknownst to them, however, the Arcade itself began to grow increasingly dark, as smoke begins to rise from the male students that were simply playing in the arcade. These shadowy smog began to take form as winged, feminine demons, manifesting along with a peculiarly sweet smell wafting into the room.

"Hm? Did someone bring in cotton candy?" Neptune, the one managing the cashier couldn't help but ask, "I thought we're not allowed to bring in food here! Who is it?" She glanced around in search of the potential offender, only to realize that something else was wrong. "Oh wait, was some kinda event triggered while I was dozing off? Geez, I always miss the good part." She scratched her head, wondering how to deal with the current infestation of demons–which, thankfully, her coworker would've noticed within the breakroom behind her.
Just before the Arcade doors opened up, two women were chatting to each other about certain things.

"I see. So you hail from a Universe that's on the verge of being assaulted by evil forces?"
"Pretty much. I've been fighting for as long as I can remember, and there's been plenty of close calls."
"Quite the situation your world is in, Xev. Just a shame that nothing can be done, I would of been willing to figure something out to come and aid you."
"That's appreciated. Really, it is."

Opening said doors, the two were revealed; one who wore a regal attire that a certain individual in the room would immediately recognise, and another who appeared armored and ready for combat; sporting several weapons. The Green one stepped forward, immediately noticing the feminine demons that were around.

"Seems we're not alone here. I assume you are combat ready, my friend?"
"As ready as I'll ever be. I'll stay outside and guard the door, you do whatever it is you do."
"Naturally."

As Xev stayed behind to guard the entrance, ensuring those things don't block an exit, the other overheard a few other individuals speaking:

Filia had just lost the fight when all of a sudden, a black fog engulfed the room. "Saber, what's going on?" She asked worriedly just as winged females had manifested. "Demons?" Artoria asked before brandishing her Invisible Air-covered Excalibur "Everyone, keep your guard up! There's no telling what these she-devils can do."

"She-Devils? Now that's not really an appropriate name for these things, is it? Regardless. Seems our entrance here is a benefit, allow me to demonstrate."

Raising her hand into the air, she spawned forth a spear and wielded it like a master, taking her stance.

1664393224513.png

"My name is Vert, CPU of Leanbox, and I will be your opponents. ... No, that sounds too generic. Not a great catchphrase. Regardless, I'm with you against these demons."

( Tag: @ThePotatoGod @Topless @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM )

Tartaglia, Kirby, and Klee

As the winds roared from the aftermath of their clash, he noted with some annoyance that his mask- and his clothes had been become tattered and broken. Least he wasn't a pile of goo. Stowing away the broken pieces of the masks as his edgy outfit reverted back to his normal gray uniform of the Fatui, however, still possessing enough damage to show of his rather muscular chest- surprising for someone so lean. Those watching him closely might have noticed a wince of pain... as if something pained him from the inside.

Narrowing his eyes at the Hireoplant, he stopped as he saw a suddenly glow coming out from the corner of his eye. Pulling out the card he had received before, he watched as it transformed into a form that he recognized from the 1st floor. "Interesting...." Stowing it away as Bayonetta opened fire upon the Hieroplant, he tsked in disappointment as the skull-faced being had gotten away.

"Well comrades, I would call that a sple- does anyone else smell that?" Wrinkling his nose at the sudden combination of sweetness and takoyaki, Childe kicked the doors leading in and out of the church open once more....

To find scantily-dressed succubuses floating above, spreading chaos across the Festival. Shaking his head, the Harbringer summoned his dual hydro blades into his hands.

"it looks like we'll be having to fight some more. As far as tests go... I think Ill enjoy this one."

@Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme @FactionParadox @SorryTM @dark @ThePotatoGod

• HUNK emerged from the shooting range, still sans his primary weaponry. He quickly noticed the chaos and commotion. Though he couldn't see exactly what other people saw, the fact they were all looking in different directions gave him hint enough. "Hallucinations...?" he mumbled, thankful he wore his gas mask still.

It wasn't until he entered the courtyard that he finally witnessed something truly bizarre. She-devils, floating about and dressed provocatively. That was when he drew his pistol; nothing said 'Be gone, thot," like a loaded gun.

Then, HUNK spotted a few of the others emerging from the cathedral. The broken windows were visible from across the courtyard; they must have fought hard. That man from the shooting range was carrying two empty guns, the slides locked back. Now was a poor time to be dry. He beckoned for the vigilante and his posse to hurry.

@Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM @FactionParadox @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9
  • Bayonetta licked her lips at the sweet scent wafting through the air. The pleasant mystery was short-lived as she found the source just outside. The courtyard had been transformed into a pseudo-erotic hellscape, unfit for the young and innocent... and it just so happened someone within arm's reach fit that description.

"Richie, I believe it's nap-time," she stated gently, patting the toddler upon his head. "Rest well, and dream of butterflies and kittens." She then turned her focus to the others as the spell took hold. "This spell will lull one into a deep slumber for a few hours. You can fire a gun and it won't disturb him, but he does not need to see this."

@Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM @FactionParadox @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9

"Wah!" Eve yelped as Lancelot drew out his legendary sword, flying back to the Afro'd Student's side, as if hiding behind him as Lancelot demanded answers.

"You...You two can see her?" The students asked, "That's impossible! Nobody should be able to see these Zombies!"

"Nobody aside yourself, you mean? If that patch hides your Third Eye, then she must be a spiritual manifestation of one's innermost desires taking the form of a person they desired first--a Zombie with the form of a First Love." Katrielle says, finally setting her foot onto the Rooftop, her summon, Sherlock, looming overhead as she looked around, spotting a circular platform with a pedestal on it. "I take it you're the substitute for Majority Lovers?"

"W-?!" The man flinched, surprised by her guess. "I'm not sure what you're t-talking about..."

"Don't play dumb, I've already sensed that Card you've got there." Katrielle pointed at the Silver Card in his hands, which he hurriedly tried to hide as she took out its Golden counterpart, much to his surprise. "I assume in order to get our card working, we'd have to do what you say."

"Y-yeah...That's what the Priest told me, anyway..." The man nodded, rubbing his forehead, "Something's incredibly wrong, though." He walked over to the railings and looked down at the Courtyard, seeing what seems to be shadowy Succubi flying about, grabbing hold of men and women--attacking them like crows.

"Everyone...They're so angry..." The pink haired girl said, her voice quivering in fear. "They're scared of something--and that something is taking control of them..."

"And...You're not the cause of this?" Katrielle asked, turning back to the man, who raised his hands in alarm.

"Of course, I didn't cause this! I don't even why I can see them!" The man says, shaking his head in fear and confusion. "Was it because of this?" He glanced at the Silver Card, taking it out from his pocket.

"We're getting nowhere here, Lancelot. It's clear that this guy doesn't know how he caused these spirits to go berserk." Katrielle turned to the Berserker. "We should take care of the rampant ones first. Save some lives while you're at it. I'll stay here and notify the others of our situation--hopefully figuring out how to reverse this." She gave instructions to the Arthurian Knight as she pulled up Multiple Screens, the brown clad Detective-like figure soon raising its magnifying glass-staff, aiming the lens at the pink haired 'Zombie', acting as a screen, data begins to light up the lens, projecting them down onto Katrielle's holo screens.

"Analysis has begun. I'll notify the others while I figure why you didn't get 'agitated' missy." Katrielle then pressed a button, establishing a telepathic link directed at her allies.

"My name's Eve." The pink haired girl answered to the Detective, who merely let out a soft giggle.

"Hey, I'm back! Was feeling a bit sick earlier, and I'm sure you guys have a LOT of questions as to where I've been but I think I found Majority Lovers--his substitute anyway. I need a sitrep, stat." Katrielle asked of her allies current situation, aiming to support them while attempting to figure out how to reverse the current outbreak by analyzing the only one that remained sane. "Preferrable on where everyone is and what the bloody hell is going on."

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox @SorryTM @dark

The situation outside was radically different from within the Cathedral. As Bayonetta aptly described it, it seemed to be a Pseudo Erotic Hellscape. Demons that had taken the forms of women were flying about and causing chaos.

All of them are flying about, spewing magic and destruction to the once peaceful courtyard stalls--now they're busy panicking, running away from their own proverbial demons.

There were even Demons with the same face stalking what seemed to be the human which they're based off of--Najimi themselves running from his dangerous dopplegangers. How lucky for Solstice.

Curiously enough, floating above Solstice is what seemed to be a capsule with the green symbol of the Omnitrix on it. Its meaning, unknown.

It was then that everyone there would receive a telepathic call from a certain absent ally.

"Hey, I'm back! Was feeling a bit sick earlier, and I'm sure you guys have a LOT of questions as to where I've been but I think I found Majority Lovers--well, his substitute anyway if the Silver Card is anything to talk about. I need a sitrep, stat." One of you should probably debrief Kat, as Gaon had already rushed ahead to save some lives from those Demons, clashing his claw like weapon against the Succubi's own claws that attempted to scratch some of the students. How proactive.

@Foxes81

Kaoru and Yuuji would find themselves in the middle of this chaos, standing from their prior memory of seeing the sky explode into a myriad of colors, aurora-like lights consuming everything.

Now, they found themsevles in what seems to be a highschool with a magenta sky overhead. The sky is occupied by demonic women; causing chaos and harming the panicking masses.

Not a delightful way to spawn in wherever this is.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Topless @dark

"Right!" Kaito nodded, cranking the side of gun, causing the gatling barrels to rotate as it let out multiple volleys of bullets aimed at The Lovers--though once again, the Succubi surrounding The Lovers came to its aide once more, taking Kaito's gunfire head on as pieces of darkness began to fly off of that Succubus' body.

Adam was about to be intercepted by another Succubus, only to be met by Ruby's heels striking the demoness' face in a bullet speed drop kick, sending it flying to the other side of the Gym, damaging the bleachers yet again. As she skid along the ground, Ruby zipped around the Gymnasium to move the Succubi out of Adam's way--his fist finally meeting The Lovers' palm--which began to sizzle due to Adam's brass knuckle--a holy relic.

"Aiiieee!" The Lovers shrieked, hopping back to tend to his burnt palm. "Sneaky little hunk!" The Lovers materialized a pink energy pole, thrusting it like a spear at Adam as more and more Succubi began to surround Adam, attacking him at a rate that even Ruby and Kaito couldn't keep up.

This surprisingly tense situation is an unfortunate time to take a Telepathic Phone Call from Katrielle.

"Hey, I'm back! Was feeling a bit sick earlier, and I'm sure you guys have a LOT of questions as to where I've been but I think I found Majority Lovers--well, his substitute anyway if the Silver Card is anything to talk about. I need a sitrep, stat." One of you should probably debrief Kat.

Peter would indeed see women falling to the ground--he would even spot the perpretors; floating, demonic women. To call them Succubi would be apt, as tey sported demonic horns, batwings and a thing tail with a spade-like end.

h04ai4ogypn81.png

--{[The Spy]}--
    The Sussiest of Bakas​

"It was meant to short circuit the mechanism keeping it locked, you imbecile." Spoke a surprisingly french man, appearing from smoke behind him. "Granted, this tech seems to be shock proof. I learn that now." He said, aiming what seems to a revolver magnum behind Nicholas' head. "How do I make sure you're not in League with our Captors..?" The man behind him pondered aloud, prepared to kill him if need be.

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Topless @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM

As soon as Artoria drew her blade, one of the Succubi that appeared to look similar to her except clad in red began to charge towards the Knightly King, intent of swinging its red blade at the Saber!

Vert will come face to face to several Succubi copies of herself, flying around attacking the other customers in this arcade, swinging a blackened spear at the epic gamers before raising their spears and surrounded both Neptune and Vert, the former of which drew a purple katana.

"You're the real Vert, right?" Neptune asked, her back against Vert's back, "It's hard to tell when there's a bunch of you flying around."

To Artoria, Crow and Fillia, a telepathic phone call was sent to them.

"Hey, I'm back! Was feeling a bit sick earlier, and I'm sure you guys have a LOT of questions as to where I've been but I think I found Majority Lovers--well, his substitute anyway if the Silver Card is anything to talk about. I need a sitrep, stat." One of you should probably debrief Kat.

• Interaction: @Frozen Thyme

Surprisingly enough, most of the She-Devils that floated around in the Shooting Range looked the same; a pretty stern looking, beautiful face with long, black hair. Eyes with the gaze of a cat and a pretty nice rack. What's varied is how they looked; some looked gentle. Others were knightly, and some are simply fitting of the title Succubus--whoever this girl was must be popular, as the moment one of them got threathened, the others began to swarm HUNK with the intent of avenging the fallen Succubi.

Last edited: