• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Hahli Nuva

"Not exactly sure if this place has any first aid kit, dude." Juran turned to the ginger biker, who asked for medical supplies. "We should go ch--" Before Juran could turn to the structure, he was surprised by what seems to be a floating first aid kit emerging from a nearby tent.

"I-I found one!" Called out a voice of a young girl, lifting the box of medical supplies. This earned a rather girlish shriek from Juran, terrified of spectres as he fell to the ground. Spooped out of his mind.

• Interaction: @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crytorryk-Sar @MrMeekins @Ur Degaton @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98

"Yeah. We met The Magician after finishing a couple of puzzles in a clocktower he agreed to give us his card." Katrielle answered Jason, "I'm assuming the same went for everyone else?"

"Well, I just up and fought the Emperor guy with Juran." Kaito said, answering Katrielle's query. "How about you?" He turned to Ruby.

"Same here. Though originally, we were supposed to dance for it until someone convinced her to fight while dancing." Ruby answered with a sigh, "It was oddly beautiful."

"Well, now our goal is clear thanks to The Magician's statement. Once we get up from the elevator upstairs and reach this Tower's rooftop, we must deal with The World with a non-lethal approach." Katrielle instructed, "If we kill him, then this incident will happen again in the future. and I know we don't want that, right?" She finished as she took a bowl of rice just as Gaon came in and handed each table their share of meal--large bowls of dishes, enough to satisfy mostly everyone. One by one, everyone took their share of the meal and ate up for the journey ahead. "Once we're done eating, we're moving up from this floor immediately. Juran and the fourth card's just outside, after all."

"Kaito, is it normal for Humans to walk around naked?" Gaon would tug on Kaito's shirt while holding a bowl of his own, referring to Adam hanging beside Ruby.

"I've been wondering about that myself, but let's not talk about that in front of food." Kaito says before gobbling some rice and swallowing it. "Yacchan says it's rude, you know?"

"Right, right!" Gaon would nod before approaching Adam and deciding to eat with him, bringing a bowl's worth of dishes on their table as well.

The distressed blonde grumbled, kicking a small rock by her feet. "Damn it! This isn't right! I'm supposed to be looking for my sister!"

She looked at the others with a frown. She clearly didn't trust them, but what could she do? She didn't know where to go or who to talk to. As a matter of fact it appeared as if they too were stranded here as well...

@ThePotatoGod

The Todds

“Of course he will. He’ll just need time. When he wakes up that is.” Jason was relieved that Richie was sleeping so easily, the boy did not need to hear the discussion at hand. Especially not hear how violent his father could get when he was angry. He never dared get violent in front of the boy, though his anger did on occasions sleep through. The boy especially did not need to hear what was going on. Evil gods, monsters, the fact they could bit flat out kill the one responsible for all of this. Non-lethal? Well there went all of his ideas.

He looked to his guns. They where so great….would make mince meat of this monster, and he had to stay his hands. If he wanted back what had been taken from them. What had so unfairly been ripped from them. He had to stay his hand and not kill the bastard. It would take every self restraint bone and in his freaking body. How he longed to have it’s blood reaching his feet and shows after he had executed the monstrosity. However, he couldn’t risk this happening again. He took a deep breath as he knew his pride was wounded.

“I think I met this god you speak of. He wanted me to kill your actually. Or he would hurt my son….but I won’t. I made a promise to…an old friend. Besides, you are at most in high school, there is no way I could go through with it. I am sorry, originally I had agreed….” He looked back down to the sleeping boy. “But only when I feared he could reach Richie before me. Under the duress of maybe losing that of which Infind most precious.” He looked back up to the Detective. “But eventually he will come to collect. I know it. We need to try and get ready…as for dealing with him non-lethally….that isn’t exactly my forte, but I am willing to try.”

He paused and then looked to Ben again. Nervous look on his face. He was admitting to these people that he was a murderer. “Yes, I am a killer. But only those who deserve it. The guy who sells his poisons to children, the guys who think they can kill kill kill, the ones who think they are entitled to women’s bodies, or well anyone’s really. I know my methods seem extreme….but someone has to make them fear.” He looked down, somewhat ashamed, but mostly thankful he was making it clear that he was not necessarily the best person. “J-Just don’t tell Richie.”

He then looked back up. “We have so many people here. We might be able to put our heads together and come up with something to stop this The World guy. But non-lethally…that is a tall order.” He knew Bruce would likely be happy to hear that, and his willingness to work towards this goal alongside the others. But he was not necessarily pleased about having to spare a guy that basically committed mass genocide to bring them all here and play this sadistic and evil game. He would have to fight every bone in his body to avoid the fight of a lifetime with a lot of people. Because he knew killing this “The World” guy would be met only with anger.

Crow Hogan

He was shocked by the sudden appearance of the floating first aid kit. Though he offered the little girl a bit of a smile as he reached out to take it. “Thanks you little Jackal.” He affectionately said before he looked to the other new comer again. He was still concerned about her injuries.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. I am just here to help you is all. Those wounds look pretty nasty, and maybe after we dress them we can get on finding your sister.” He tried to sooth.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ur Degaton @Hahli Nuva @Frozen Thyme @Topless @Crytorryk-Sar

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crytorryk-Sar @MrMeekins @Ur Degaton @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98 @Hahli Nuva @LuckycoolHawk9

"...Me?" Katrielle gulped, hearing from Jason Todd that he had possibly met The World and had ordered him to kill her. She quickly pieced together why they would want to target her; she is one of the figureheads of this expedition crew as the sole navigator with near omniscience. "I see...So they already took notice of what had happened in down in the labyrinth." She rubbed her chin as she listened to Jason's confession as someone who had a troubled and criminal past.

"That's messed up..." Gaon admits, "But you did that to protect everyone you love, right...?" He ponders, "I'm not exactly sure what to think."

"Yeah...What he's doing is like what Tojitendo does, but..." Kaito sighs, crossing his arms. "I dunno...He seems like a Good Guy."

"I don't think that matters at the moment--what matters is that we need a way to make sure that no one else dies by whatever The World's plotting." Katrielle lets out a grin. "Luckily, we have a Trump Card."

"We do?"

"Oh, that's right!" Kaito gasped, balling a fist and clapping it onto an open palm. "We have Yumesaki-chan!"

"We don't know the full extent of what she can do, but it might be enough to keep us alive." Katrielle explained, "She's the whole reason I've got a target on my back now--her and those ridiculous powers of hers. And if my hunch is right, she might be strong enough to neutralize The World."

--{[Rooftop]}-->

After everyone had finished eating, Katrielle had gathered everyone present onto the stone structure's rooftop. Seeing as Kaito had already activated the Emperor's Card, Katrielle went ahead and gathered everyone else's from their respective leaders. Ruby with The Empress, Juran with The Priestess, and Katrielle with the Magician's.

Swiping the cards onto their respective scanners, the golden elevator gates finally opened, granting them access.

"You think this will take us to the roof?" Ruby asked, turning to Kaito and the Detective.

"Most likely not." Katrielle shook her head. "If anything, it's another floor--we still haven't used up The Hierophant and The Lovers yet, after all." She deduced, walking inside the open elevator. Inside was only one button.

The button marked '3'.

Once everyone had entered the Elevator, Katrielle pressed the button, closing the doors before the golden box began to rise, showing nothing but a hint of a red light seeping through the cracks of the door.

Oddly enough, to Jason, the red light appears orange, along with a whisper--So this is your answer.

--{[Proceed to Floor 3]}-->

• The ride on the Elevator seems to be taking a while--not to mention, the elevator itself seemed rather spacious.

"Looks like it'll be a while before we reach it..." Kaito says, turning to the others, "How's everyone feeling?" He asked, slightly concerned for the wellbeing of his teammates.

• Interaction: @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

A few people had found themselves lying in a rather comfortable bed, recalling the fact that the world itself had faced what felt to be a multiversal calamity, a quick and ethereal death by the sight of an aurora devouring reality.

These people, a military teacher and a spider-themed superhero are but survivors of their own worlds.

unknown.png

--{[Tadano Hitohito]}--
      Jack of All Average Joes​

Watching over them was what seems to be a plain looking man in a blazer and tie--a highschool uniform. He seemed to have fallen asleep reading a book.

Ben

Ben would take a breath and take a moment to listen to everything that would be said and nod. "I'm sure that all of us have done that we aren't proud of Jason, it doesn't make you a bad person. Everyone has a different approach to life and that makes humanity so nice. There is no right or wrong way to be human. Besides there is a lot going on here and as long as we are careful, things should be fine." Ben would notice out of the corner of his eye that Nathan would disappear, his bag and gun clattering to the floor, but the sword would be left behind. He would take the stuff and mention for the sword to follow. " Come on, I'll take care of you until he gets back. I'm doing okay for now."

@Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod @Everyone

Nicholas Harris and Peter Parker/Spiderman

Peter would remember his world being destroyed and he had to wonder if it was his fault. Had the spell destroyed his world? He wasn't sure, but this was a strange new place? He looked around. "Well, I guess that this isn't the worst place to be." He continued to laid down and see if there was anything to read nearby.

Nicholas Harris didn't fully understand how he was here, but he doubted it wasn't without purpose. The universe loved to give him tests and puzzles to solve. Getting up, Nick looked around the room. " There must be something useful in here to explain everything that has happened and why we are here," he replied, mostly to himself, deciding he wasn't going to be like the other kid. It wasn't who he was.

@ThePotatoGod @Minerva

Jason Todd

“I know this is a lot to digest, and for that I am truly sorry.” He offered as he looked to all of them. He had to say it now though, least it come out later and cause real issues between him and the others. With the fact he presumably had an evil god after him and his son would make keeping them both alive on his own flat out impossible. He looked around the people present again one more time. “I just wanted this to be in the open, I did not wish for this to come out later and make it seem I was just biding my time or
something like that. And trust me, somehow or someway, the truth has a way of finding out.” He fell silent again after that. Only really looking down at Richie as he tried to think.

When the food was ready, he woke the boy and made sure he had his fill before he even considered eating. He eventually started to eat himself, though he was eating pretty slowly and just seeming to take his time to keep everyone, and everything in his sites as they began to get ready to ascend to the next floor. He knew there was no way that the entity would let them just skip to the top. He put them in this situation for a reason. Likely his own sadistic humor but a reason none the less. He took a few deep breaths and looked to the yellow cat thing that had spoken to him.

“The only thing I agreed to do to protect Richie was the thing I did here. The rest…well someone had to stop the worst of the worst. Clearly the government didn’t care, nor did the one who originally trained me. I only started to do that after a series of extremely complicated events….more on that when little ears are not around if you want.” He offered. That was the best he could do in this situation. Offer something like that. He knew he was a killer, and he knew trying to kill Tim and Bruce as well when he first came back was wrong. But so was his Bruce slitting his throat with a batarang to save The Joker and then pulling their bodies out of a building Jason had blown up intending to end the clown. Though his Bruce he supposed had changed immensely since then and had tried to be a better father. It still bugged him. Two wrongs did not make a right.

He looked back to Ben now.

“Your words imply wisdom beyond your apparent years Ben. That is both interesting, and very heart breaking.” He knew where his street smarts and talent for fighting came from. But that was only partially his fault. His dad should never have been an abusive drunk who ripped off Supercriminals, Bruce never should have made him Robin by all logic, but he also never should have been trying to fight crime so young. Bruce had known the only way to make sure that he had what he needed to best survive what he was already doing was to train him, moral or not. It also showed him to try and gently steer Richie away from the life, which would probably be harder now in all honesty.

“No matter what, we all make it through this, together.” He allowed his words and voice to project more confidence than he actually had. He had faced that entity, and he could sense it then, he was far outmatched. Maybe they all were. But he had to try, for the sake of those lost, and for the suffering they would all be going through in this tower. He had no clue what had really happened as he awoke on this floor and spent most of the time trying to find his precious son, but now he could fight.

His hand gently traveled to Richie’s shoulder as the group stood up to head to the Elevator. “Stay near me Richie. This place is dangerous, and I don’t want you getting hurt.” He took the boy’s hand. He tried to ignore the looks on some of their comrades faces as they looked at him and Richie, but he got it. The chances of a young boy surviving this tower where likely slim to none.

However, one should never tell Jason Todd the odds were not in his favor. Not only had he cheated and defied death numerous times over the course of his life, but he had come back from the dead itself. If anyone could come up with a strategy to keep Richie alive, it would be him. He wasn’t a protégé of Bruce’s with no brains. He was here with not just brawn, but brains. That would make all the difference in the world. At least he hoped it would.

He was floored by how big the elevator actually was. Even the one’s at Wayne Enterprises were not this damn big. Part of him wondered if Bruce’s heart was green with envy, or if maybe Bruce was just brooding like usual. But enough of that. He had to get a grip and on himself. He looks to the button that read three on it just as it was pressed.

He tensed you, and his blood ran cold. An organ he light appeared alongside that whisper of a voice. A cold sweat was rolling down his forehead, as if he had just awakened from a nightmare despite being asleep. The entity was well aware of his choice. And now he was starting to question it….how could he protect Richie? Then again, the thing had not exactly told him that he couldn’t just leave and take Richie home after the task was completed. Clearly it was not the kind thing it had tried to pass itself off as near the end.

Now was one of few times Jason wished he had a talent for magic. Then he might stand a chance against this thing, oh well, mortal talent would have to do. For now, he would have to deal with what was coming his way, and hopefully they would be able to do so. He started trying to scheme away to kill a god. There had to be hints to the world’s weakness….but then again if they killed him he would likely just do this again and again until someone found the non-lethal solution. He hated having to go through this.

Only the voice of one of his companions cut through to him and brought him out of his own mind.

“Just a little nervous, but I’ll be alright.” Jason looked around the rather large group on the elevator. They had a good group, though he was concerned about Richie and the young man who was near a motorcycle, the only two without apparent combat experience. That would complicate things. “This place is dangerous, but maybe, just maybe, all of us can solve this crisis and get home.” He would remain quite after that, only watching from his place near Richie, trying to assess their companions. Some seemed a little scary, but they all seemed to be the good sort. He just hoped that he could keep Richie sold on that…

Richard “Richie” Todd

The boy slowly awakened as his dad whispered into his ear, the smell of food woke him up immediately though. He started to do his inverted little dance until Jason managed to calm him down.

He gratefully started to eating and looked to Gaon and smiled up at the tall man. “Thank you Mr.Gaon! It is really good.” The boy then returned to devouring his plate, only pausing with a whine when his father took a napkin to his face and would he gently wiping his cheek clean.

He was somewhat confused by the conversation he had woken up in the middle of. He looked around the hall, it seemed many people were here now. One had scars and stuff it seemed, though were scars yellow? He had no clue, but the man seemed nice. Another seemed to be sort of scruffy looking and had all sorts of cool weapons on him, but then he just vanished which shocked him a little bit here.

He sighed as they had to get up, he had been hoping to sleep a little more. Of course after Jason hand given him his instructions the boy just looked up at Jason.

“Yes daddy.” The boy took his hand and started to walk with his father, closely to him as the group was so huge and he was afraid of them being separated again. Though it did amaze him, and the boy was somewhat intrigued by a cape that managed to fly past him as they walked slowly into the elevator that stood there before them.

So this would be like visiting Grandpa Bruce at work? No, it seemed most of the buttons did not work. And he didn’t even get to fall dibs on touching the button. How rude of someone just to do it. He had wanted to touch the button.

However, he was not pouty for too long. He wasn’t sure why the others did not respond, or why his father had suddenly tensed up and become unresponsive to him looking up, but he started to dance around the area he had in the elevator, moving to the elevator music. Maybe he was just the only one who could hear it, the others seemed to just be standing around, or maybe adults were just boring, he honestly had no clue. He did love dancing though.

The question did not seem to register at first. He just kept dancing until he heard his dad speak and he paused for a moment to look at the man who had just spoke to them.

“I am good! The music is great!” It seemed the boy had forgotten being attacked earlier, twice over, or had simply chosen not to think about the fact he had been attacked by several different monsters since he arrived here. And was instead focusing on just being little Richie.

He then returned to dancing as if he had not stopped. Yes, his space was somewhat cramped, but hey at least leaning to dance in spaces left by adults at Grandpa’s charity gaulas had somehow come in useful to him here in this place.

Crow Hogan

Treating the injury had thankfully been easy, though he did not appreciate the silent treatment, so far everyone he had met here had been somewhat of a dick. He retreated back to his bike to run some checks on her, to make sure she was still rideable.

Thankfully, everything seemed to be in working order. Initially, he had hesitated when food was brought to him, but eventually he took it and ate gratefully, thanking the apparent chef as they all headed for the rooftop. He was unsure why they were going up there, but he sure as hell did not want to be left on his own. Not in this strange place where he knew nothing and no one. He took a few deep breaths as they approached an elevator. He did not care for cramped spaces, but he had no choice.

He remained silent, only offering the young kid a smile when the child stole a peak his way. Unless the kid was very short for his age, the child likely was not even five yet, whatever it was that brought them all here sure seemed to have a very sick sense of humor. Bringing one so young to such a horrible place. He had seen things since he got here, and not very good ones. And it seemed everyone here had been kidnapped, so that definitely made this not such a good place for a kid.

He was brought out of his trance when one of the apparent leaders of the group he was now following spoke up to ask a question. How was everyone? He had to think for a moment, hearing the boy’s apparent father and then the boy speak was somewhat comforting, but he spoke up next.

“Well, I am a bit confused. But I am just relieved I somehow found you folks. Needless to say I would be completely lost if I had not.” He would ask where they were, and what the situation was, but he had a sneaking suspicion that it was a conversation not particularly suited for little ears.

Interaction @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9

Filia || Artoria || Adam

When all is said done, it was time for the group to ascend. Once the elevator has opened, everyone poured inside. Katrielle was right that the elevator won't go straight to the roof, instead the next floor. The inside was a little too cramped, not that everyone would mind.

Kaito had decided to start up a conversation to pass the time. Filia was the first to speak, saying
"We're doing good really. Quite famished as well thanks to that yellow guy's cooking." Artoria would then follow up by saying "Indeed, the food was quite good. In fact, I kind of forgot how many portions we have consumed." The last to speak is Adam, saying "I'm doing quite well actually. However, I couldn't help but while I was wolfing down the food, you were...staring at me curiously."

"Well isn't it obvious to you why?" Samson asked and then Filia followed up with "Um...since when did this...er...naked guy joined us? Haven't noticed him until now." When Artoria got a good look at him, her eyes suddenly widen as she recognized who he is. "Hold on, are you...Adam? As in, THE Adam?" Artoria asked. "Um...Saber, you know this guy?" Filia curiously asked. "No, but just by looking at him right now made me fully recognized who he is. Adam, the first mortal, the Father of Humanity. This is the first time seeing you here, yet you're not a Servant. I mean, your name and deeds has been recorded in the Throne of Heroes. You would most likely be a Ruler if summoned." Artoria answered.

Adam looked at Artoria and raised a brow of confusion. "Sorry, I didn't get all of that." He said "But the thing about me being the Father of Humanity isn't something special to me, honestly. All I did was to nurture the nature of the world and my descendants; my children, including all of you. Even though you all came from different worlds, you are mortal regardless."

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crytorryk-Sar @MrMeekins @Ur Degaton @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98 @Hahli Nuva @Gotham Knight Todd

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crytorryk-Sar @MrMeekins @Ur Degaton @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98 @Hahli Nuva @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless

"Haha, you really eat a lot for someone so cute and small!" Gaon chuckled, patting Artoria's back after hearing how much she ate his cooking. He was impressed she could keep up, she must've not eaten for literal centuries.

"You call literally everything cute, Gaon." Juran sighed before the aformentioned Servant recognized the naked man with them--Adam, the First Man. "Hold up, as in The Bible Adam? You telling me the Christians had it right after all?"

"Wait, so you're like, my great great great grand dad?" Ruby turned to Adam, not bothering to look down his waist. "I can see it, actually. Wow." She let out a smile. "Although it's weird...I don't remember seeing anything about a religious figure called 'Adam' back home at Remnant. All we had were legends about two gods that left the world."

"There's a simple explanation for that." Kaito beamed, "Christianity just didn't exist in your world. Historical Events are different from every world, after all. Even Parallel ones." He let out a smile, "That's probably why the Nero Claudius I met earlier was a female, too!"

"But what about the other stuff she said? Servants, Throne of Heroes? A Ruler, she said?" Ruby questioned.

"Saber-san explained to me that Servants are basically revived Historical Figures to fight for a wish granting Grail. Ruler's probably a part of the class thing."

"You surprisingly got that pretty well." Hakuno turned to Kaito, who was shocked to see the young man explain what a Servant is really quickly.

"What can I say? It's really cool!" Kaito chuckled aloud, soon turning to the brown haired Biker who stated that he would've been lost if they didn't find him.

"Don't mention it, pal." Juran nodded at Crow, "Just be glad we have our trusty navigator with us to tell us where to go next."

"Hey, you're making it sound like I'm going to do all the work, you red scaredy cat." Katrielle pouted, turning to the Red Kikainoid. "There may come a time where my powers are moot, you know. I'll be just as lost as everyone here."

"I think you'll still be a capable fighter though." Kaito stated, chuckling a bit.

Interrupting everyone's moment of reprise, the elevator shook, coming to a stop. With the sounds of machinery whirring aloud, the doors began to slowly open. It goes without saying that everyone's tense, considering that the Floor below was a forest, who knows what this one has in store for them?

"Wait...What were the last two we got from the maze again?" Kaito asked Katrielle, approaching her by the side.

"Lovers and Hierophant."

"Eugh...Then it's the nun and that bunnysuit wearing Minotaur's card, huh..." Kaito was visibly disgusted as he said that, earning a brow raise from his Kikainoid friends. "I wonder what this Majority's gonna be..."

"The what now?" Juran asked in concern.

"I don't think we should talk about it for now, Juran." Gaon sighed, shaking his head. "Anyway, door's open now, right? Let's be careful, everyone. We don't know what we're dealing with." The yellow tiger-like humanoid robot warned as Kaito and Katrielle walked ahead of the pair, the others following suit...

VvqxATRUcqmA8xoNl-5GyR2MDTYW9c1YiI1-9XDauN8.jpg

Love is in the air
    Evermore, eternity
    One’s passion in another
    Would bring happiness for all to see
    --{[III]}--
    Lovers Academy​

As everyone entered the blinding light, the group would find themselves suddenly sitting on chairs inside what appears to be a japanese classroom--made obvious by the posters in the back with japanese text on them.

"This is...A classroom?" Katrielle glanced around, turning her body to the side and discovering that everyone's outfits appeared to have changed to suit the setting. Everyone, even the adults appears to be wearing school uniforms; blazers, gakurans, sailor uniforms--common outfits used to represent young adults studying in educational institutions. If anything, only Katrielle's outfit as well as masks and cowls didn't change. Well, it would seem that both Bruce Wayne and Jason Todd appears to have different IDs; they're identified as Teaches for Business Strategies and Gun Handling respectively.

"Wha--!?" Kaito stood up, spotting the outfit change that Katrielle had spotted. "This again?!" He said aloud, pulling on his Gakuran. "And we just took care of School World yesterday!" He groaned, knowing what this Floor might be about.

"It doesn't look like this campus is as big as an entire city..." Gaon said, looking out the window, "So it's not all that bad, right?"

"Well this is...Unique." Katrielle giggled, crossing her legs as she found to be the only person whose outfit didn't change at all. "This feels like a relatively safe floor, considering this is entire place is a school now." She soon materialized her monocle, crushing it. Blue flames manifest as screens appeared around the detective. "Beginning analysis..." She muttered, her eyes soon widened as the screen with the grid suddenly became flooded with pings. "What in the world...The Lovers' Reading is...Everywhere?! Even in this room?!" She was visibly flustered, surprise by how quickly the data returned. "That can't be right. There's no way The Majority Lovers is here already..." She mumbled, attempting to run the scan again.

"One of them is everywhere?" Ruby rubbed her chin, "Wonder what that could that mean…?" The cloaked Huntress pondered, now clad in a black sailor uniform with a yellow scarf. Her cloak is still worn ontop of the uniform. She turned to the others, "Wanna look around while Katrielle figures things out?" She asked, getting up from her seat.

genmcorp-kamen-rider-saber-17-4c6d8da6.mkv_snapshot_11.38.960.jpg

--{[Yuri]}--
    The Holy Sword of Man​

"So this is a school..." Asked a seemingly older man in a dress suit, the sword Nathan left behind sitting idly on the table. "I've never been to one of these before. What exactly do humans do here?" He asked anyone who would answer him, wanting to satiate his curiosity.

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

As Peter laid down, he would notice that he was wearing something else ontop of his Spider-Suit--a prep school uniform. Blazer, tie, the works. The same phenomenon can be observed with Nicholas, who was now wearing a Gakuran. It doesn't look like there's a dress code in this place as long as it's some kind of school uniform. The only one who wasn't wearing a uniform was the other lady who hasn't woken up yet. She has a different ID, however. Registered as a Teacher for...Advanced Tactical Combat?

What kinda school is this?

Fortunately for Nicholas, there was a bookshelf nearby. It had the usual medical books, considering that this was an infirmary, but it also has what seems to be a school handbook. It feels important.

Last edited:
Jason Todd

The Elevator stopping like this caused him to tense up. He had a near heart attack as he saw a school was their new location. And he grunted when he felt his helmet on him again. He felt a familiar scratching and looked down. God damn it, the uniform of Gotham Prep academy. He had loved school and learning, but the rich snobs that he went with that treated him different and called him ‘Bruce’s charity project’ made him have a lot of resentment towards the old school he had attended before a sociopathic clown had cut his life short with a crowbar and a bomb.

He took a brief moment to look at Richie, good his new suit was made of silk boy regular material. The boy’s skin would not be irritated thank god for small favors he supposed. So far it seemed Richie had not noticed his change of attire, he was thankful for that. The boy would probably freak when he eventually noticed it. For now the kid was still in his own little world, dancing to music that was no longer even playing, probably trying to keep them all up beat as he was.

Jason then looked down again and his eyes bulged as he looked at the name tag. ‘Gun Handling Teacher: Jason Todd” well there went his secret identity, and Gun Handling? What the hell kind of school was this? He sure as hell did not want Richie learning to handle a gun this young or from any strangers. He especially did not want Richie learning to use a gun in such an odd place. He looked to their companions again. He shook his head with a sigh hearing what Gaon said. In his youth and arrogance he would have agreed, but as an experienced crime fighter and vigilante he knew better.

“Do not underestimate this place Gaon. There is something weird about it, just look at my name tag for confirmation.” Jason pointed at it somewhat annoyed. “I doubt we are in any normal school. This is a very dangerous place that changes based on the floor. This easy and ‘safe’ look is likely to give us a false sense of security. Stay on high alert.” He put a hand on the boy in front of him instead of letting Richie walk on his own. “Richie, just be careful and stay with me. I don’t trust this place.” He told the boy as they stepped more into the classroom. He looked around a bit more.

“Interesting lack of students.” He grumbled as he noticed the peculiar lack of school students. That once again fueled his suspicions that something was not quite right with this floor. He didn’t know what yet, but something about this floor definitely felt quite dangerous. There was no way that he was trusting that The World was not planning something evil and sadistic for this floor. He took a few deep breaths as he tried to find anything that might disprove his fears, but so far, not a thing was in place not to be suspicious.

“No books or headmaster here to greet us. This place is definitely shady. Everyone be careful. And don’t touch anything, or if you do, do so at your own risk.” He stated bluntly, keeping Richie within reach but granting the boy a little freedom to move around. He seemed to be ignoring the guy who was already there, he was trying to piece together where and why they were. He also wanted to know whatever this place was. It was a school, but definitely not a conventional one.

Richard “Richie” Todd

The boy was quite curious as to what this place was. However, as always, his father seemed to be clamping down on him and keeping him from exploring of his own free will. He didn’t even stop to think this was really a safety concern. He also huffed at the the no touching things rule. He knew his father would impose it on him. Honestly, the boy had no real clue what school was. He knew his Uncle Damian often complained about it, and that his Uncle Tim was apparently a high school drop out. Though once again he did not understand what that meant.

He did try to make his way to the window, only stopping when his hand was grabbed. There was an outside here, and he wanted to see it a little bit closer. He hugged again and returned to Jason as he tried to find something fun to do. Though, it seemed this place did not really offer much that would stimulate a more energetic child like Richie, at least not in this classroom, clearly intended for older kids. When he did realize there was a strange man, he hid behind Jason’s leg, peeking out curiously at the stranger.

Crow

Okay, so maybe he shouldn’t have been so shocked as to look down and see himself in one of those duel academy teacher uniforms, but he was. His eyes basically grew three sizes in shock as he looked down at his teacher ID badge. Well this was going to suck, well he guessed he was a pretty good mechanic, so a mechanics teacher might work, but there were so many issues with this situation. Such as the fact he never got a forms education growing up in the dystopian hell hole he had grown up in.

“How the heck can I be a teacher when I never even got to go to any school!?!” He basically wailed in despair, caught up in his own little world. These kids where not going to get a quality education from a trained or certified teacher in this case. This was really not something he wanted to have happen, but well here he was. Loving the nightmare he had so many times since they finally made Neo Domino city and the satellite the same exact place. A teacher and a school. He was only brought back to the land of the living by the stranger’s question.

“They come here to study a variety of useful topics. Such as reading, writing, math, history and other things like that. I never really got the opportunity to do that though. Back home was….not a good place to grow up in all honesty.” They all did the best they could to keep the world moving back home, but now he was a teacher without a formal education trying to give kids a formal education. It was just fan freaking tastic. Of course, he was censoring himself given a three year old was with the group, or he would use slightly stronger language in a lot of places now.

Interaction @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ur Degaton @Topless @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Crytorryk-Sar

Cassandra took a look around. They were in some kind of classroom now? She still had no idea what was going on but at this point she just shrugged and accepted her current predicament.

"This is fine." she muttered, following the others.

Jak and
Daxter

1658182197801.png

Floor: ????

Place: School Infirmary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jak was the first one to hold his head, a bit dizzy from everything that had happened earlier. His vision fluttered in and out as Daxter, the ottsel was the second one to snap in front of the eco warrior's face. "HEY Jak! You ok buddy?!"

"I don't know what the fuck happened but this is not where we were supposed to be earlier... "

The change wasn't noticeable so far, but the eco warrior found himself itchy all over as he was wearing a tight prep school outfit meant for guys. "Uh Dax? Where's our...original things?"

They were right ... here?! I think.. Wait, what the hell am I wearing?! A suit and tie! Wait a minute, we never went to school before.

"So why are we in ... uh this place?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @ThePotatoGod @dark @FactionParadox
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Connor
-----------------------------------------------

1658183075387.png

Floor: 3- Classroom?
The confused General found himself coming out the elevator and looking around as he caught the tail end of the conversations between the others on the elevator. "I expected the floors to change, but I didn't expect we'd end up in a school of all places." He was cautious and looking around the area very quietly.

The last time Connor had been in a school was a teenager in another timeline.

Of course, it wasn't a Japanese prep school but public school with teachers disguised as terminators being a extremely common occurrence, along with a guardian terminator being there too.

He shrugged, expecting a ID card to show up out of nowhere.
@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ur Degaton @Topless @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Crytorryk-Sar @Gotham Knight Todd @dark @FactionParadox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1658183572039.png

Bardock
@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ur Degaton @Topless @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Crytorryk-Sar @Gotham Knight Todd @dark @FactionParadox

Floor 3: Classroom?

The odd thing about the place that every floor changed and the Saiyan was caught off guard by the very human-like classroom that appeared. The Saiyan checked his scouter as it seemed to give off weird readings but kept the information quiet so far.

"Oh hell no, I'm not wearing one of those human su- What?! How do I have a id on me?"

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hahli Nuva @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless

"Hood's right. If anything we should be EXTRA careful, considering our Nav's on the verge of freaking out." Juran nodded, turning to his fellow mechanical companion and pointing his thumb towards the visibly flustered Katrielle, who seem to be struggling in comprehending the data she's getting.

"I am NOT freaking out!" Katrielle's shaky voice was rather unconvincing in rebutting Juran's assessment with a pout. Just as she said that, the sliding door at the side of the room near the blackboard opened out with a bang, walking in was a rather young looking man with a well combed, brown tipped hair, glasses and a lightly colored suit and purple tie. The coat of the suit was worn without its sleeve, as if like a cloak. On his hand, was a bamboo sword, which he tapped loudly on the ground like a cane as he got near the Teacher's podium.

This signaled everyone to get to their seats, which Kaito knew himself.

unknown.png

--{[Stacy]}--
    His Dead Mom's Got It Going On.​

"Alright, settle down." The young man spoke loudly, "Welcome to Lovers' Academy. I am Stacy, in charge of today's orientation. There isn't much to cover since this orientation both covers students and teachers--" The man introduced himself with a sigh, looking around the room, soon stopping when he spotted 3 familiar individuals. "...Zenkaigers."

"H-hey..."
    "It's Stacy again..."
    "Seriously, dude? You again?"

The three Zenkaigers awkwardly stared at the young teacher, knowing each other rather personally.

"Don't cause any trouble to the Teachers. That's rule number 1." Stacy stated while directly staring at the Sentai group. "Rule number 2; Keep up with your studies. That's why you're in school to begin with. Then lastly, Rule number 3; don't fight in the halls."

"...Not run, but fight?" Katrielle raised a brow at that particular rule.

"This campus is big to accommodate the population of students, so the Headmaster, Majority Lovers had excused running." Stacy turned to the detective, "Considering that Combat is an active part of the curriculum, doing so within the campus halls will result in Detention. That includes the teachers." He said, soon taking note of two particular cards on Katrielle's table. As if being enlightened by something, the proctor nodded. "I see...So that's why they wanted to do that now..." He mumbled, soon clearing his throat. "Fortunately for you lot, classes are cancelled for the time being due to a sudden 'School Festival'." He continued, "As such, all of the students present aren't assigned to any classes yet--so the burden falls on me to be this Special Class' Advisor for the time being, and as such, is required to visit every single class exhibit then report back to me. Personally, I don't care if you actually do it or not. Just make it look like you're busy. As for the Teachers, you're all on patrol duty to make sure no one's doing anything indecent." He finished, "If there's any questions, ask them now. I won't be too patient."

Filia || Artoria || Adam

The elevator had suddenly stopped and the doors opened. Once the group got out of it, they're now in a classroom and their outfits had suddenly changed.

Filia got a more neater and modest school uniform than the one she currently had worn.

Artoria's uniform consists of a white long sleeved shirt, brown vest, red ribbon on her neck, long black skirt, black knee length socks and shoes.

Adam's is much simpler; white polo, black slacks and shoes.

Just then, everyone got seated just as somebody entered the room. He explained what kind of school this is, the rules and mentioned about a school festival. Filia raised her hand and asked "So what are the class exhibits that we should know about? Also, who's the principal here?" Meanwhile, Artoria turned to Mordred to see what's she's feeling, as well as Lancelot and Hakuno.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crytorryk-Sar @MrMeekins @Ur Degaton @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98 @Hahli Nuva @Gotham Knight Todd

General Connor
-----------------------------------------------

1658183075387.png

Floor: 3- Classroom?
The older General came decked out in a regular suit, nothing too fancy but just a while polo, black slacks and shoes and sat down in a seat.

John listened as the man up in front named Stacy explained about the school festival and what they had to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1658183572039.png

Bardock

Floor 3: Classroom?

[center/]​

The Saiyan crossed his arms, clearly not enjoying wearing the polo shirt combo. He'd rather be wearing his less restrictive armor. But he still had his green scouter on his face, still not eying Stacy up front, but like the detective Katrille, he'd been focusing in on his scouter instead.

Klee, Kirby, and Childe

The young pyromanical child had been rather quiet throughout all of this, fiddling with the stuffed toy that hung from her backpack. Entering the light that had led the to the 3rd floor, they had received an outfit change.

She was now wearing a Sailor Uniform, with the only attire she kept being her hat and backpack.

---------------------

The 11th Harbringer glancing around himself, confused at the outfit change of some of the people around. Glancing downward however, revealed that he still kept his Fatui outfit, with the small modification of an ID attached.

"Economics Teacher? ...That sounded like a job someone like Pantalone." He muttered to himself. Normal schools though, if he recalled correctly didn't usually have combat instructors.

Then again, this whole situation wasn't normal. Glancing nearby at Jason Todd, his confusion at the jobs only increased. What kind of school taught both Economics and Gun-Handling?

-------------------

If one were to read the Pink Puffballs ID, they would find that his designated teaching job was Eating. Nothing else, just "Eating." Sounded like a very odd class.

As Stacy finished his speech, the puffball was already moving out of his seat, clearly bored. He moved towards the door, heading towards the outside. More food would be nice, if Kirby could find some.

@ThePotatoGod
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Crytorryk-Sar
@MrMeekins
@Ur Degaton
@Frozen Thyme
@Kirie98
@Hahli Nuva
@Gotham Knight Todd @Topless

Nicholas Harris and Peter Parker/Spiderman

Nicholas didn't even notice the strange outfit he was in as he was trying to register everything that was happening to him. " Well, this is definitely an infirmary, but doesn't explain much, though this school book.... it seems important," he replied, picking it up and planning to flip through it, taking off his glasses and catching his reflection in them. " Of course, I fucking regenerated. Just great, that just means people are going to take me less seriously," he mumbled, seeing he looked to be in his 30s instead of close to his 50s.

Peter continued to lean back in the chair, deciding that the answer would come for him and at the moment his "vibe check" senses were not acting up, so he wasn't in any immediate danger.

@Minerva @ThePotatoGod

Ben

Ben wasn't surprised that he was back in a school and he listened, wanting to take Nathan's sword back for later, but it seemed that the older man had it covered for now and if he didn't take it, he would make sure to grab it before they left. "You sure do know a lot of people that we find on each floor, wouldn't be surprised if everyone you know is here, Kaito. So, what is this carnival, you are talking about Stacy?" He asked.

@ThePotatoGod @Everyone

• Interaction: @SorryTM @dark @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crytorryk-Sar @MrMeekins @Ur Degaton @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98 @Hahli Nuva @Gotham Knight Todd

"Zenkaiser and I are not friends." Stacy scoffed at Ben's comment, "The Zenkaigers are my sworn enemies, and if it weren't for this place's rules on actual physical combat, then I would've shot at them on the spot."

"Stacy and I have a complicated history...He hates us, but he helps us, too." Kaito scratched the back of his head. "He also visits my grandma's store a lot for ice cream!"

"Don't just blurt that out, moron...!" Stacy's cool guy demeanor briefly broke with a semi-flustered click of his tongue, taking out what seems to be a purple variant of Kaito's gun from his coat, subtly aiming it at Kaito.

"Eep!"

"A Festival. It's essentially just a couple of days off to celebrate the school's culture or something like that. There's mostly food stores, game stalls and exhibits. The Gymnasium is where the main event's currently happening. The Light Music Club is said to perform, after which...I think the next thing on the program was a pageant? I was told I needed to be there for some reason." He explained, checking his wrist watch after holstering his gun. "There's a variety of costumed cafes to the point of it being bland and uninspired. However, one really stood out to me." Stacy turned to Artoria, using his bamboo sword as a cane. "Something called a 'Group Date Cafe' by Class 4-G. It's quiet and a bit barren, but the food they serve there is surprisingly great. It's a niche restaurant if you ignore the name."

"Group Date Cafe...? Isn't that just a long winded way saying 'It's a Mixer'?" Juran questioned with a raised brow.

"How should I know? I never had the chance to go to either of those things. Whatever those are." Stacy shook his head with a scoff to the red robot. His attention returned to Artoria to answer the latter half of her question. "I already told you who it was--The Headmaster and Principal are the same person, Majority Lovers. Stupid name, but what's even more stupid is the fact that no one knows what they look like."

"No one...?" This revelation got the gears in Katrielle's brain turning.

"Tch. Sounds like this bastard's way too protected." Mordred scoffed, her armor replaced with a white, unbuttoned polo with a red undershirt and a plaid skirt. She's dressed like a delinquent, much to her father's dismay.

"Protected, or simply doesn't exist? I've been wondering about it myself." Stacy posed the question with a scoff, "Aside from the food shops, here are some that I think are interesting. The Literature Club's poem exhibition, Class 2-K's Nerf Gun Shooting Range, Class 4-N's Fully Functioning Arcade, and Class 8-R's Haunted House." He posed suggestions as one by one, people started leaving. "Make sure you visit at least one of these things then report to me with...Something. Take something from the exhibit and bring it to me once you're done. With that, this Orientation's good as over. Dismissed." He said, tapping his bamboo sword on the ground before walking out the front door.

With the freedom to wander around, where should you go first? You may pick from the options highlighted in Yellow or simply wander around.

Speaking of wandering around.

Kirby would soon stumble upon one of the Classes' exhibits. It appeared to be somewhat elegantly themed. From the classroom it was supposedly on standing out with a different brickwork than the rest of this average looking school, though decorated to the brim.

Though curiously, Kirby would find the scent of pastries drawing him near this particular class.

unknown.png

--{[Shinomiya Kaguya]}--
    A Genius in Love and War​

"Oh...?" Standing guard in front of the entrance was a girl with jet black hair and crimson eyes, hair tied with a bow, clad in a rather oriental-styled maid garb. Despite her outfit being that of a Servant's, even someone as dumb as Kirby can sense the air of regality from her posture alone. She seems to be quite perceptive, spotting his ID card. "A Teacher? Oh, have you come to visit us, sir?" She asked in a rather modest and gentle tone.

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @dark @FactionParadox

"Hrn...Oh, you're awake." The student sitting nearby let out a yawn, seeing some of the patients getting up and about. "That's good. I've been asked to keep an eye on you guys after they found you in the courtyard." He said with a gentle smile. "As for how you got here...Supposed it's the same way as how we got in this school in the first place; a weird thing in the sky and then poof, we're suddenly in front of this place." He explained to the waking few. "I'm Tadano Hitohito, Class 2-K's President. Welcome to Lovers' Academy." He introduced himself, followed by a welcome to this school. "You guys appeared at the right time, considering a School Festival's happening at the moment."

Reading the School Handbook, it included a map of the campus, which looked and felt like an entire city in terms of distance. Not to mention how large the courtyard and Gymnasium is as well as the fact that it's near a cathedral of all things. How curious.

Last edited:
1655162910322.png

When Stephen and the others were transported, he suddenly noticed his clothing changed from his dark robes to a...school uniform? The sudden change did confuse him at first but he understood when he noticed the new setting he was in. Looking around and also seeing that everyone else was wearing it, he thought it must be reality changing itself to fit the world they teleported in. He would notice again that his cloak is missing and sigh in relief when he felt it wiggling in his shirt pocket, "Hey there big guy, how are you holding up in there?". The Cloak extended a piece of itself from his pocket and waved a little at him. Stephen would then focus on what the teacher or person who was handling the orientation talked about the things of the school and where they could go. So when they finished and left the classroom, Stephen wondered where he should go and decided to just stick around in the classroom and sit down for now.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @SorryTM @dark @Topless @MrMeekins @Ur Degaton @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98 @Hahli Nuva @Gotham Knight Todd

"Hold on just a sec!" Ben Tennyson exclaimed as he gazes at his uniform, "why do I need to go to school? I have a Doctorate for Pete's sake!"

"Just breathe in the nostalgia of better days," a voice beside Ben would say.

"My 'better days' are kicking butt in the su- wait, who was that?"

All he could see was Fran next to her, carrying a large cello case as she shrugged. Seeing how the voice was rugged and old, it couldn't have belonged to the dainty young Fran.

@ThePotatoGod

Filia || Artoria || Adam

With the orientation over, everyone is now free to wander around the campus. Filia stood up, went over to Artoria and said "So, uh, Saber, where do you think we should go?" Artoria thought for a moment and then said "I don't know. Do you have something that you wish to go?" Filia thought over the attractions Stacy had mentioned and came to this conclusion. "Let's go to the arcade. It's been a long time since I've had some fun. Come on, maybe Mordy would be interested too. Think of it as some, um, 'father and son' bonding time." She said and then she looked at Mordred and waited for what she has to say. "Very well..." Artoria said and then she turned to her son to ask "Would you wish to come?"

On the other hand, Adam went over to Ruby. "Ruby, where do you want to go? I'm thinking we should head over to that shooting range. I know that you like guns so..." He said.

@ThePotatoGod