isha5.png

The concerns of this man meant nothing to the ghost as she heard the man demand she reveal her presence. His accent was strange, American? Sounded American... Wrapping her red cloak around herself tighter, she kept herself out of sight of the man as she listened to his plea with some interest. The concerns of mortals never concerned the dead normally, but this was one in a million. Isha was not a vengeful spirit who hated all, there was retention of her traits when she was human from the decades long before the birth of either Jason or Richard. From the depths of her ancient consciousness, Isha was surprised at the rememberance of her life before death. A child was in danger, a child... needed her.

Calcutta, 1891

The family had been moved out into the colonies. As usual, they needed some of the local women to take care of the children while their mothers and fathers continued the expansion of the British Empire, consolidating their rule over their homeland and introducing unwanted Christian values on a land that had never asked for them. But none of that mattered to Isha, work was hard to come by and she had to send money home to keep Samesh and her mother fed back home while her husband worked in the military. Joining the Ecclestones, she took up the profession many women her age did and became an ayah or Nanny.

It was a warm day as they sat in the shade of the veranda. Taking another handful of cowrie shells, she threw them onto the embroidered cloth square and moved her stones forward by the amount shown before a bell rang out through the streets. "Ah, I think the kulfiwallah is coming. Picked a good day for it. Perhaps if you ask your mother nicely, she might give us money to go and get some?" Isha offered to the small boy with dark hair and blue eyes. "Yeah!" With that, Tommy jumped up and soon returned with a few coins from his mother. Following him into the streets, her suspicion was soon confirmed as the boy under her charge bought two little clay pots of the Indian ice-cream, handing one to Isha. "For me?" She asked in surprise. "Mm, because I love you, Isha!" Tommy replied, hugging her around the legs. A smile appeared on her face, her bangles clanked together as she ruffled his hair affectionately. "I love you too, Beta." She replied softly.

The memory ended and for a while, the dark rage calmed inside her and for a while, would be replaced by her maternal instinct. A strange voice on the wind whispered and found it's way to Jason's ears. "I will find the child for you. There is nothing you can do for me." Her Indian-Accented English came through as she teleported.

The group with Richard would find their path and immediate area strewn with cowrie shells and seawater as the cloaked figure appeared from nowhere in a flash... "Is your name Richie?" She asked the boy, unwilling or unable to take her hood down. Her sodden red dress flapped in the wind, the air smelled of the ocean, the briny scent wafting in the winds unnaturally.

@Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod

• "How cute. The little pink guy has a gun." Samson was somewhat amused by the sight of Kirby holding a gun while Filia was slightly disturbed. When Kirby went out to reek some havoc, Filia chased after him before it's too late.

@SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Kirie98 @Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod

• The final puzzle has been solved as am oak wood door revealed itself. Artoria let's go of Mordred and gently wiped her son's tears. She got up and offered her hand. "Pick up your sword and let us be on our way post haste. Katrielle will be the one to fill you in on what's going on, but for now, the one who owns this tower is waiting for us." She said.

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

• Looks like the Empress is not willing to charge the card just yet. Adam was curious about this "cycle" when she explained the situation. He even is curious what's it like on the first floor. Still, they have a mission to fulfill. "Very well. We'll attend this 'ball' of yours. But you better keep your end of that promise, otherwise we'll have to do some "drastic" measures to get it charged." He said.

@Hahli Nuva @dark @SorryTM @IamBread @ThePotatoGod

Kirby, Childe, Klee

As the Glovk-wielding Kirby wandered around, he was suddenly stopped by Des, who asked for the GUN. “Poyo...” With a little pout, the pink blob gave up the gun to Des.

Turning around to find Filia chasing him, Kirby waved at her. “Haiiiiiii!!!!!” Seemed happy to see her again.

@SolsticeArcanum @Topless @ThePotatoGod
—————————

The only response that come to his fake warning was a snore from the Bread Man. Heaving a sigh of annoyance, Childe was fully prepared to leave the Bread Man, when suddenly...​
As Childe had predicted, loud footsteps can be heard, along with chatter from the guards.

"So you know she's hosting another one of those balls, yeah?" One of the guards ask the other, who merely grunts. "I hear that if the Ascendants come, she's planning to hold a contest against them! Dunno why, but that sounds kinda fun!"

"Shut up, I think I hear something over there." Another guard says, as the doors began to creak open slowly. Must be heavy for the goldarmors.
This was great. Briefly, Childe entertained the notion of fighting, but quickly decided against it. There was no question he most likely would be able to hold them off- even without killing them outright. Problem was, this would get him and the rest of the group kicked out faster than he could say sorry, if not captured and executed. His only solace was that the door was slow to open.

Not even bothering to be gentle, Childe grabbed the bread man by the shoulders, and attempted to pull him off the throne with as much force as possible. He wasn’t certain he could explain himself out of this, but it would be easier to do if the Bread Man wasn’t seated on the throne.

@IamBread @ThePotatoGod
————————-

As Kaito poked the little girl on the cheek, her eyes flew open, clearly startled. So she did the natural thing, and poked the Zenkairaiser right back in the face.

@ThePotatoGod

• 1652381126143.png
    “Come on, let’s go get what we came for.” Lancelot would walk across the bridge and then open the oak door.

• 1652381216602.png
    Des grabbed the gun taking out the magazine and emptying the chamber he’d hand the empty gun back to Kirby.“Here you go.” Des gave the empty gun to Kirby.

• 1652381290204.png
    Ala would look at the fish hood person, “I am not the man you know, he is the host of me and nine others. My name is Ala by the way, I was once the king of a part of planet.

• “What the hell…!? Put that down!” HUNK spread out in a defensive stance. The puffball had swiped a loaded gun, and then it got passed around sans the magazine like it was a toy! “That’s important and dangerous. Hand it over.” No fun, but he had a point. Thankfully, the Glock didn’t have one in the chamber; a gun should never be transported like that. He seized the opportunity to steal it back from Kirby’s hands and the mag from Des’s, then presented it to Kobayashi once everything was together again. Her nervousness was to be expected; guns in present times carried a certain mystique and the implication of danger.

HUNK took her aside—reasonably far from the others so he’d have a greater heads-up—to thoroughly walk her through operating a gun, motion by motion, assisting and pointing to components when needed.

“The Glock is a minimalist design, good for beginners. You’d hold it… like this… Supporting hand wrapping the grip like that. Thumbs overlapping and pointed forward… and align the sight posts with your dominant eye. Finger off the trigger until you’re ready to shoot. Now… this slide can be pulled back to chamber the first round, then it feeds until it’s empty, when this locks back. You can shoot up to 15 times before reloading, and you eject the magazine to reload it with this button. Got it?”

For someone who had been so cold and forceful before, he made an okay instructor. Maybe he had experience training shooters?

@SorryTM @dark @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @ThePotatoGod
  • The trek through the eerie woods was proceeding without a hitch. The party and their precious cargo were calm; how refreshing. “The Toji-what…?” The peace was short-lived, however. A sense of dread washed over the witch as shells appeared on the ground and the smell of the sea encroached. This wasn’t a beach…

The red-cloaked figure had asked if the child they carried was Richie. This was getting interesting for the Umbra Witch. “I think it best you explain yourself before we start talking.” She strutted to the front of the group with her hands on her hips, though she didn’t pull a weapon on the drenched stranger yet.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox

Greg would wake up. A voice would echo quietly from the breadman, "Ugh.. Can't a loaf just sleep in peace." Greg would cover the front of his loaf face with his hand as a yawning sound would echo from the breadman. Greg's would hold his other hand out to the side with a rune appearing on it, floating out of the rune would be a knife. With the hand that the rune appeared from, Greg would grab the knife and the one he 'covered' his yawn with he'd point to Childe. "Hey, can you open that door enough for me to throw this knife through, please?", a voice echoed from the breadman as he would point over to the door they came through.

WARNING:
The sun is starting to set, the forest grows darker...

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Topless

"Right..." Mordred nodded after her Father wiped her tears, claiming that there is work to do, getting up as Artoria explains that an ally named Katrielle would explain what's going on.

"So that's my cue. Hi, I'm Katrielle, aka Kat, and tldr, we're trapped in a weird tower thingy where this clocktower's in after the alleged end of the world." Katrielle briefly explained, "The guy who brought you here, this Magician character, should be beyond that door." She says, guiding the group through the bridge of gears.

"And that guy made a fool outta me here, huh?" Mordred asks, cracking her knuckles before picking up her Clarent, sheathing it. Despite her rough demeanor, one can tell that she's a bit grateful of what happened.

"Woah, slow your horses there, Mordy-chan." Katrielle says, feeling Mordred's murderous intent. "We still don't know if the Magician's gonna fight us or not."

"I sure do hope not." Luke says, fixing his hat. "The battle before was quite...Worrying, to say the least. I just prefer to solve puzzles than to fight...Although a fight is a puzzle in itself."

"Speaking of which, good job you three!" Katrielle congratulated Luke, The Professor, and of course, Steven Grant. As they made it towards the oak door, Lancelot was the one who took initiative and opened the door. This led to the group discovering a large workshop of sorts. Tools displayed on one end, futuristic looking cryopods on another side, wires connected to a bunch of dozens of monitors, not to mention the surgery table in the middle.

1_The_Magician.png

--{[The Majority Magician]}--
    Ingenuity's Workshop​

Standing behind it was a figure of pure energy. Orange in color, rippling like liquid, donning a red cape clasped together by a golden plate with an upside down pentacle branded on it. On his head is a white mask with an infinity sign on it. The eyeholes and the hair appear to be cyan in color, spiky and flame-like.

"Good show, jolly good show, everyone!" Clapped the figure, speaking in overlapping voices of sheer joy. "You have performed admirably!" He said, soon stretching his hand. "Now then, your card, please." He said, just as Katrielle took out his golden card.

"...Is there a catch?" She asked as she was approaching the orange figure.

"Nope. We Majorities are bound by our words. You've completed my tests, so now, I shall charge your card." The Magician stated before Katrielle handed the card. "Now, a magic trick." He says with a wink as he closed his hand with the card on it, opening it, and the card's gone.

The Professor would feel something in his pocket after the fact.

"The card's charged now~" The Magician stated before sitting on his chair, legs crossing and hands clasped in intrigued. "As the Tower's number 1 craftsman and the Multiverse's Idea of Creativity, I'm sure all of you have something to ask of me." He said with a grin. "So let's hear it. What are your woes?"

• Interaction: @SorryTM @dark @Topless @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme

--{[Unlit Campfire]}--

Taking the gun from both Des and Kirby, the HUNK would drag Kobayashi away for a bit, although Kobayashi told Kanna to stay with everyone while she goes with HUNK for a good bit. As soon as Kobayashi and HUNK left, Kanna began to stare at Kirby--as if wondering how it would taste.

"I'll go get something." Yumesaki says, heading into the stone structure, "Does anyone have anything they want to eat?" She asks, curious.

Kobayashi listened intently as HUNK gave instructions on how to use a gun. He's quite the hands on teacher, and it's because of that method of teaching that Kobayashi learnt how the gun works and how to use it. Aligning the sight to the dominant eye, the gun firing about 15 times--the way he said it makes it look easier than it seem.

"Got it." Kobayashi nods, heeding the HUNK's instructions. Holding the Glock felt a bit uncomfortable at first, seeing as she nearly pressed the trigger a few times, but luckily, it never went off. It's a scary thought, suddenly having to wield a gun out of the blue. But then again, it's better than having to rely on Kanna to fight.

She's only a child, after all.

Kobayashi tried to aim the gun herself after the instructions--arms outstretched, one hand supporting the dominant one's bottom, one eye closed as she focused using her left eye. HUNK could notice her shaky grip on the gun before firing 5 seconds later--missing the tree chipping off the side of the tree.

There's a lot to learn.

--{[Rooftop]}--

"Thank goodness." Kaito smiled, seeing the girl open her eyes and reciprocate the poke, poking his arm. "Can you get up?" He asked, seeing if she could before standing up himself. "Hate to ask, but do you remember anything before waking up here?" He wondered aloud, twirling the Emperor Tarot Card in his hands.

• --{[Backhouse]}--
    Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

"Woah, what?" Naughtyfins asks, stating that the King Ala is not Solstice, but some parasitic host form or something. "That's...Kinda cool. So you're like, 11 men in one package?" She asked before glancing at the frozen Hero. "Let's talk about that later. Can you go check on the others and see if they found anything? Tell them we found Hero, too." She asked of the King, knowing that this will probably take a while.

--{[Sanctuary Hall]}--
    Interaction: @Kirie98 @MrMeekins

The Hero of The Wild had found himself in a rather oriental place, shrouded by pink fog. He felt a strange energy coursing through him as he glanced around this foggy area. A voice began to echo in his mind.

'Face a reflection of yourself...' The sound of a woman, distorted with overlapping voices speaking to the Hero of The Wild as from the Fog came a distinct figure in green bearing a Master Sword similar to him.

unknown.png

--{[Link]}--
    Hero of Twilight​

A figure who greatly resembles himself--an incarnation of Link from a distant past. This Link stared at his blue counterpart, as if analyzing him. Of course, he immediately recognized his own Master Sword on this Link.

"Hrragn." The Link grunted, lowering his stance, wondering if this is another illusion.

• Interaction: @Ur Degaton @Gotham Knight Todd (Mention @FactionParadox )

9_-_The_Hermit_-_Eye.png

--{[The Majority Hermit]}--
    All Seeing Eye​

'She was with a Batman--two in fact. One of them's near you right now.' The voice from before explained, before an orange eye appeared from the crevices. 'The other one, however...Who knows what happened to him?' He chuckled a bit before Jason asked how long until nightfall. 'Not long now. It's practically sundown.' He explains, 'What happens next is up to you--just know that I'm watching.' The voice says, the eye flashing. 'Remember the name 'The Majority Hermit'. You'll know to call that name when the deed is done. And I know when it's done.' It says, before the orange eye disappears as quickly and as abruptly as it came, after which a strange woman garbed in an indian robe came by and overheard Jason's plea for before.

Fortunately, Jason's contact with The Hermit was purely telekinetic, despite Jason seeing and hearing how real this Hermit character was. Was it an illusion? Or was it a trick housed by this structure they're brought into? So many questions, so little time.

It's about time to get going.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @dark @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @IamBread @Hahli Nuva

--{[Throne Room]}--

As the Bread Man asked the door to be opened, the Goldarmors entered the room, pushing the doors wide open.

"Oh wow, you were right." One of the knights said, turning to the more stoic and serious one.

"Don't doubt me again." The other knight said, approaching Childe and the Breadman with crossed arms. "So...Dear Guest. Do you mind telling me why you're in the throne room?" He asked, sounding as serious as he looks.

--{[Ballroom]}--

"Of course I will--what kind of host I am if I don't keep my promises?" The Empress pouted a bit, glancing at the decorations being finished while she was speaking to Adam. The drinks are being set up as she glanced back at the ones speaking to her. "Although...If you want to leave quicker...Why don't we engage in a ritual known as a 'Dance Battle'?" She proposed to the group. "It's going to be fun! Win or lose, I'll still charge your card."

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox
    kikai_sentai_zenkaiger_gaon_render_by_zer0stylinx_deiazej-fullview.png

--{[Gaon]}--
    Organic Fanatic​

"It's Gaon, kid~." Gaon says sweetly as his body flashed a bright golden light, his bulky, armored form reverting to a rather slim and less combat oriented form. A yellow robot with a dark gray undersuit. An orange vest above his yellow chestplate. His head resembles that of a lion, thick cables resembling dreads as well as a tail on his back. His shins are also coated in fur. His green eyes squinting as if to simulate a smile.

He must be what people call a Furry.

"Tyrannical Empire. Real nasty government." Gaon sighs before sniffing the air. "Hey, is it me, or is it starting to smell like...?" Before he could finish his query, a strange woman in a red robe appeared before them, asking if the child is Richie.

"What's it to ya, huh?" Gaon snarls at the woman, even though she looks human, Gaon has a bad feeling about her, seeing as she showed up out of the blue. Gaon stepped in front of Ben, drawing out the red gun from before. "Unless you're his mom, then you could just...I dunno, join us?" He offered, unlike the cloned rangers, Gaon couldn't convince himself that she might not be human.

It must be like Bayonetta and Magine--Magical and stuff.

Greg would throw the knife near the feet of the guards activating the knife's ability and a veil of darkness would surround the guards making it impossible for them to see. The breadman would then look at Childe. "Run." As the voiced echoed from Greg he bolted to the door running out of the room and to the ball.
@SorryTM @ThePotatoGod

Jason Todd

The last thing he wanted to hear. Bruce was the absolute last person he wanted to see right now. Especially since he didn’t know where in the multiverse he was, for all he knew this would be a version he either had not made up with yet or one he had not met yet. Either way he did not want this to get in his way of reuniting with his son. He shook his head as sure enough from somewhere nearby emerged a man dressed in Bruce’s signature suit. Though it did indeed look like something totally different than he had ever seen his Bruce wear. So definitely not at home. That made it even more hard on his goals.

He stood there, his eyes locked with the cowl. Even with his mask on it was clear the gaze was not exactly welcoming. He could hardly read the caped crusader’s expression. Not that he really wanted too. He wanted to get moving, but the presence of a Batman complicated things, he wondered if he had overheard anything. And he remembered the voice speaking of two Batmen, so running into another was a very real possibility as far as he knew. Oh no.

He tensed up some as he looked at the vigilante before him. They had a pretty bad history on his earth, he still loved Bruce, even if he would never admit it. However, it was hard to forget how Bruce had failed him, and how he saw another person in his place as Robin. He hated Bruce for that, and though he had forgiven him for not saving his life, he would never forgive Joker still living and a new Robin in his place. Even if he had developed a brotherhood with Tim it still hurt.

“What are you doing here?” The question came out as hostile as he intended. He definitely did not want the first question to belong to Bruce. “Don’t you have a clown to beat up or something? You glorified batfury.” He didn’t even bother trying to hold that last part in. He was curious to see if Bruce could identify who he was.

Interaction @Ur Degaton

• Mash smiled at the sight of the solution. Thankfully, they did not have to kill her to bring an end to the puzzle here. Even if this Mordred was different then the one she knew back in Chaldea, the ones she knew throughout her journey to save the world, she was still Mordred and felt like an old, distant friend who Mash knew well. "I'm glad we didn't have to go to worser lengths.." She commented, before following the group out. The door that had been locked to them was now open for them to go through.

As they entered in, she stared about in a mix of awe and... anticipation at the workshop around them. There were various tools, but for someone called a magician, this was more like the lab of a doctor. Her hands gripped her shield, as she expected a fight with the Magician, or some kind of conflict, but instead, he merely charged their card, thankfully. At least it seemed like he wasn't going to battle them.

"I'd like to ask," Mash started first, with no doubt the question that everyone was thinking about," What's the purpose of this dimension? Why are so many people from different world's here, for what goal?"

• Two on one? That's fine with her. Shiki moved to intercept the newcomer. But as she did, someone else entered the fray. The little guy called Kami after all managed to burst into the room and kick away the look-alike of Ikki's friend, knocking him away and tending to the guy's wounds, before telling Shiki to protect him.

Protect? That was the first time someone ever asked that of her. It's admittedly something Shiki didn't have the skills or strength to do. Oh well. As long as she can draw them to her, that's fine. As she turned to face herself, Shiki watched her doppelganger slowly approach, before charging forward at her with her sword. "So that's how those eyes look, huh?" Shiki commented, "It's oddly beautiful, despite the deathly nature of it.." Watching where her other self drifted her pupils, Shiki readied herself for the strike,

SWISH!

The sword of her Doppel cut empty air, as Shiki kicked and shifted to the left, knife arm raised up as she swung down to strike at this clone's back.

• "Hmph!"

The Saber reacted quickly as the Tree tried to attack her, swinging her own blade to meet and divert the attack away from her. "They baited us in, like fish to a lure! Oh well. Let's get this over with quickly. I won't allow some trees to get the better of me. It'd be humiliating to spend more then ten minutes fighting the animated woods!"

Her sword ignited as she charged forward. Despite being surrounded, Nero had no fear of the creatures. She'd simply cut her way through and burn them all if she had too after all! "Perish!" Despite the iron nature of the branch, Nero noted the thin, exposed pieces of the Trees that seemed unarmored. Naturally, she thrust her sword in between the spaces of the Tree's bark.

Nero Skills
    FE4700
    Migraine - Grants Mental Debuff Resistance for 3 posts. Self-heals to an extent.
    Imperial Privilege EX - Grants Nero whatever skills she desires for a short while.
     Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun - Allows Nero to revive upon death with her body restored to an extent. A form of Battle Continuation.
    @ThePotatoGod

• To her relief, Kirby gave the gun to someone more responsible. When he greeted her, Filia went close to him. "Come here you little pink cutie pie." She said as she picked him up and gave him a gentle cuddle along with a headpat. By this point, Filia had become obsessed with the pink ball of violence. His cuteness had become some sort of an aphrodisiac to the school girl, much to Samson's annoyance. Just then, Kanna would approach and look down at Kirby. "Oh, hello there. What's your name?" Filia would the ask the dragon girl.

@SorryTM @ThePotatoGod

• Artoria was quite surprised that the Magician just charged the card straight away without having the need to fight him, though the king actually WANTED to fight him just so to find out how strong he is. Still, get got the job done. "Pardon me, but I would like to know something; what ARE you people actually? How many floors does this tower have? And...who is your leader?" She asked.

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

• "A "Dance Battle" you say? That sounds like a harmless competition for all I cared about. Then again..." Adam glances over to Ruby for a brief moment before looking back at the Empress and said "Wait just a moment." He turned around and would take Ruby somewhere to a corner far enough for the Empress to not hear what they're talking. "So uh...do you know how to dance?" Adam asked.

@Hahli Nuva @dark @SorryTM @IamBread @ThePotatoGod

HUNK nodded slowly as Kobayashi fired a single shot. She wasn’t reliable just yet, but practice and adrenaline had their way of changing people when it mattered. “It’s a start. Try not to anticipate the recoil and the noise.” He pulled out the box of ammo and checked the tray within, which was still a bit over half full. “Give it a couple more tries. Gentle with the trigger pulls.” He glanced around, keeping an eye out for any creatures drawn by the gunshots.

@ThePotatoGod

Bruce had been through a lot in his life. Losing countless allies and innocents to the machinations of chaos and ruin. It didn’t get better, just jaded him. Losing the second robin, Jason Todd was his greatest failure. One brought on by his own complacency. He should have trained him harder, but focused too much on honing the boys skills than his mind. Even prior to his death, Jason was hot headed and overtly aggressive. It was easy for villains to goad him into some trap or scheme through taunts. Jason should have known better than to hunt the Joker alone. Perhaps he wanted to prove himself by capturing the caped crusader’s greatest foe. Regardless, Bruce couldn’t dwell on such things. His failures made him stronger, only reinforcing the notion that he needed to be Batman, that no one else could take up the mantle. Dick surely didn’t want to take it, and Tim was still in training. While Bruce had spent so many years looking for a worthy successor, the reality of things began to take hold. The Batman was a title that would die with him.

Batman stared at the figure in front of him. The white streak of hair would make one think the man was older than he really was. Though physically, he looked much different than his own version, the outfit was a dead giveaway.

“Joker’s dead, has been for awhile now.” He responded, ignoring the last remark.

@Gotham Knight Todd

Jason Todd

That sure as hell surprised him. The clown was dead? His lips actually twisted into almost a sadistic smile hearing those words. God how he wished his version of Bruce could give him such great news. Though clearly this Bruce was much younger, seemingly even younger than his Bruce had been when he took him in. No doubt this Bruce had also failed whatever poor version of him had met the man. He could sense the mixture of emotions the cowled man seemed to be concealing. It only sounded like the man knew Joker was dead, clearly he had not killed him. How interesting, even though he knew it was impossible, his next string of questions effortlessly came out as he started to move.

“Is that so? Huh. Wonder who finally killed him. Was it your version of me? Did your golden children Dick or Tim do it? Did Damian finally have enough of Joker almost killing everyone? Did Barbra, Stephanie or Cassandra snap on him? Or did Joker finally push Gordon so far that he gave the GCPD a shoot to kill on sight order? Whoever did it, I sure hope that you shook their hand. It is more than deserved for that damn clown.”

In all honesty he would have done it himself after becoming a father. However, he had suspicions had he done so either the GCPD or his Bruce himself would have come after him. They would have argued murder was murder, but really killing the damn clown was exactly what he deserved. It sure would have saved Gotham a lot of heartache in the end. Especially him in particular. Not that he blamed Bruce so much for not killing Joker anymore, not after having been damn near threatened by the GCPD and Gordon with a shoot to kill if he ever killed in Gotham again. Somehow he figured they would be less forgiving to The Bat. But even so, Jason figured he could leverage this all against Bruce somehow.

“Regardless of who killed the clown, I don’t suppose you happened to overhear any of my conversation before you showed up did you? I shouldn’t assume ease dropping, but well, you are the most paranoid man in the world. You tend to do a lot of things your shouldn’t to your so called friends and allies. Remember those contingency plans? I wonder if having them has bitten you in the ass yet. It sure did bite my version of you eventually.”

He moved to the point where he would be side by side with Batman before turning back to him. He wondered just how soft this version of Bruce was, he seemed a bit too young and arrogant to ever have been like the Bruce Jason had those conflicting memories with. He still remembered the good times, the movie nights after uneventful patroles, Bruce coming running if he woke up screaming, he remembered getting to sit in on Justice League meetings if he was very quiet and very lucky. He also remembered the bad, Bruce over punishing him for mistakes, Bruce k clear expectations at first but those eventually changing based on the situation, Bruce hypocritically calling him out for excessive force yet he punched the Joker as hard as he could most times.

“If you did, I suppose that means you likely intend to stop me. For once I wouldn’t blame you if you did.” His eyes had a green glow as sunlight fade and the darkness came around them. “However, I have someone I have to protect. Let’s just say fatherhood had changed me for the better, until I made I mistake that means the child I have is in danger. And well, I have to protect him. I could care less what happens to me, but mess with him and you will regret it.”

He kept his guns holstered. He had no intention of pulling them. He had no feasible way to get more bullets. Besides, he really didn’t think Bruce was dumb enough to have an easy to shoot place on the armor, and shooting someone in the forehead was often more trouble than it was worth.

“So what do you say old man? Will you let me pass? Or does this have to get ugly?”

Interaction @Ur Degaton

isha2.png

"I was asked by the child's father to find his son, Richie... He sounded very desperate and scared. The man in question is about 6 foot tall with black hair with a white streak, his face is scarred and he is white. Well fed, muscular. Wears a strange red outfit, I believe his plea to be genuine. My only interest is ensuring the safety of the child present in this terrible place... There are dangerous creatures here, I do not wish for him to come to any harm..." Isha explained to Bayonetta, her English thick with an Indian accent as she lowered her hand, looking over at Gaon, her fingers pointing at him since he'd drawn a gun.

"If the child is protected, I shall come with your group. I'll do my best to find the father, though he may have moved location since last I saw him. He was northwards." The ghost explained, pointing to the direction she came from. Her arms were bare and covered in water droplets, a sliver of her face was revealed under the hood. Her hair was soaked as it clung to her cold skin, the bangles on her arm jangling hauntingly. The unnatural breeze and sea-salt scent picked up as she walked forward. Looking over to Richie, perhaps a smile formed on her face. "Are you hungry...?" She asked kindly, her tone was softer and gentler towards him than it was to Bayonetta or Gaon.

@Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod

Bruce raised a brow at the mention of someone named Damian. Perhaps this counterpart’s Batman had four robins instead of three. After Jason, he promised to never train another robin; a promise he broke when Tim came along. Batgirl’s crippling injury only reinforced his resolve to never bring any more children into his war. Sometimes, he would sit in his father’s leather chair and ponder his actions. What responsible person would let teenagers who have barely entered puberty, to fight violent criminals in the most dangerous city in America. He wouldn’t sugar coat it, he created child soldiers. Soldiers that couldn’t return to an innocent life of youthful naivety and public schooling. He turned them into himself, someone who couldn’t turn away from the war, no matter how hard they tried. When Dick left Gotham, he could’ve started a new life, and used his skills for something more pedestrian. Instead he sought to be a vigilante, and continued the fight in a new city. Batgirl, despite her life changing injury, used her technical skills to further help him in his crusade. He indoctrinated them with a notion of justice that would carry their actions for years to come.

The caped crusader activated his detective vision and scanned Jason, from the composition of his armor, to the faint traces of shaving cream on his face. Even in another reality, Jason still came back as a killer. That, or this version just liked to carry guns for show.

“Joker killed himself, his own chaotic actions and lack of personal safety bested him in the end. He was his own undoing.”

Bruce sized up his version’s familiar yet unfamiliar counterpart. He could understand protecting family, god knows he failed with his. Nevertheless, he couldn’t accept this Red Hood’s implications.

“We’ll find your son Jason, but you won’t kill anyone, not on my watch.”

He walked a few steps closer.

“If you do kill anyone while I’m around, I’ll break you myself.”

@Gotham Knight Todd

Ben

Ben had been listening to the boy describe her when the woman appeared out of nowhere. He processed all of her words and it did sound like it was the father of the boy based on everything that he could give. " I think that would be fine with me. We were heading towards the center which would be north of here. It's the only way we can go to get upstairs. Get through ten floors, help rebuild the multiverse..." he trailed off for a moment, realizing that this was the first time he had spoken the words aloud since he got Richie before taking a deep breath.

"Oh yeah, I just realized that I never explained what had happened or what we have been told. Apparently this tower is where people were brought from across the different universes to ascend- that means go up, Richie- to the top floor. They kind of called us ascendants and all the people or things are here to test us. The center is the only way to get up. Also, this is the second floor. It's.... not the strangest thing I've experienced." He would look off and felt weird reuniting a father and son. His own relationship with his father was a mess. As in the man had cursed him for giving humanity magic.....god, he hated him. At least he was dead... probably. Well, hopefully that was enought explaining.

@FactionParadox @ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme @To Center

Nathan Drake

Nathan paused, feeling a wave of familiarity to those words. How weird to know something for once. " Are you referring to a Dance Battle in terms of a dance off between our group and yours to some music? Or do you mean it literally where we will be dancing and battling you like a fight? I jsut want some clarity"

@ThePotatoGod @Empress Castle

Steven Grant to ,,,,,,Jonas

Steven was about to speak to the magic man with the problem that he had before he felt a sharp pain in his head as he receded in. For a second, he glitched through many forms before his body would land back on Jonas. "That's never happened before here, that's the second time I lost myself to one of these other acquired forms..... I think... I think that means that their brain activity is glitching, making it so I become them. I don't like that. I just want to be me. " Jonas paused for a beat. "I think when I was fully out of control, I could see all of them. There were at least- one second- including the new form- at least thirteen other forms. Is there any way you can help me manage that better?" He asked.

@ThePotatoGod @North Path

Kirby, Childe, Klee

The little puffball looked disappointed to have his GUN taken away by the HUNK. Although, as Kanna stared at him, Kirby stared right back at the child. She looked quite tasty!

Although, he was distracted once more by Filia, who saw fit to give him more cuddles! Giggling in delight, the puffball still looked at Kanna, as if wondering how edible she was.

“Poyo!”

@Topless @ThePotatoGod
———————————

How did he get himself into these situations? Before Childe could come up with a useable excuse, the Bread Man finally saw fit to wake up. And what did he do? Summon a knife, throw it at the guards to cause pitch-black darkness for them as the fucker let out a helpful “Run!”

Biting back some choice words, Childe let the Bread Man run away. Someone had to explain what had happened here. Be assured though, the Harbringer intended to have his vengeance upon the bread. Cupping his hands to his mouth, Childe called out

“Just follow my voice! Sorry about my.. companion. He is a bit screwed up in the head, only has loaves in the brain. I sincerely apologize for his actions.” Childe chose his words carefully, every bit the tired friend who had to clean his friends messes. “Rest be assured, I can pay for any damages my bread-shaped annoyance has caused.”

He was going to have to tread carefully here. Hopefully, they would believe him when he said that he hadn’t a friend with a golden card.

@IamBread @ThePotatoGod
—————————-
"Can you get up?" He asked, seeing if she could before standing up himself.
The little red girl immediately pushed herself off the ground, almost falling over from her fast attempt at getting up. Glancing down just to make sure she was still on two feet, she met Kaitos face with a big smile to confirm that yes, she could get up.
"Hate to ask, but do you remember anything before waking up here?" He wondered aloud
Nodding enthusiastically, the little girl started to talk, mistaking Kaito’s attempt at talking to himself as a question. “Yeah! Klee was-“ suddenly glancing side to side, a story if worried someone would eavesdrop, the girl leaned close to Kaito, now whispering to him. “Making a SPECIAL bomb!” Oh dear... “And then I looked outside, and...” Klee, since that wa surely her name, continued in a dramatic voice. “I saw a SUPER bomb! In the sky! It was pretty!” Suddenly her euphoria from talking about bombs exploded. “I felt like I was going to sleep, but it… it hurt. Then Klee fell asleep, and found you!”

@ThePotatoGod

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Topless

"This realm is essentially the root of all existence." The Magician began to answer Mash's question. "This tower, as mysterious as it is, contains all of the information and power known and unbeknownst to the common man. From this, worlds and multiverses are born from the top of the tower. What many don't know is that all Multiverses are connected." He says, "If a Multiverse dies, all other multiverses end with it. A cosmic error that the administrator has to deal with; hence, The Cycle. Each Cycle, a few stragglers get swept away in this place. So we decided to start calling them 'Ascendants'." He then turned to Artoria, "We, The Majorities, are guardians of this Tower. We protect the 12 Floors of the tower--including the rooftop, which holds the Ideas of many of the multiverses' common features. Ecology, Relationship, Life, Death, Strife--both abstract and concrete ideas originate from this place, and we protect it by being here. Us Majorities are made from pure cosmic energies after all."

"So that means...We shouldn't kill the Majorities?" Katrielle asked, taking all of this information in.

"You can, but as long as you don't mess with The World, you should be fine." The Magician says, "If you can't tell, they're the ones who created us." He said, soon taking note of the man glitching and distorting into many, many forms. Many men, some not even truly human, others...Well, monsters in human skin.

"My, my...Ain't this something." The Magician vaulted over the operating table, approaching the now settling Jonas, asking if the Magician could make him better. "An anomaly in multiversal placement? Or perhaps a genetic exploit that taps into other Incarnations...? I would like to study your unique physiology first, if you don't mind." He says, "A few blood samples here, a couple of theories here--basic scientific process will lead to what you want. That is, if you're willing to be separated from your group for the time being." He stretched out his hand for Jonas. "What do you say?"

• Interaction: @SorryTM @dark @Topless @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme

--{[Rooftop]}--

Glad to see that this child is alright. Seemingly energetic as he is, though a bit wary as apparently she knows how to make a bomb. A special bomb, according to her.

"Woah, you can make those by yourself? That's Full-On cool!" Kaito praised Klee before hearing of what had happened--a lightshow followed by her getting knocked out by the light. The same story. "Just like everyone else, too..." Kaito says, his smile wavering a bit before nodding.

"Welp, nice to meet you, Klee-chan, I'm Goshikida Kaito--you can just call me Kaito if you want." he introduced himself to the child before glancing at the card he's holding. "Now where was I..." He mumbled, approaching the golden elevator doors and pressing the card's face against one of the scanners, which lit up and turned green.

--{[Campgrounds]}--

"Kanna." The Dragon girl answered, soon patting the puffball who was now staring at her. It seems they both have the same thing in mind--they're hungry. At least, Kanna is. The growl of her stomach is pretty obvious.

"Right..." Kobayashi nodded, breathing in to try and focus on shooting the next few more bullets which, barely hit the center. It wasn't any improvement, but still, it's better than her first attempt. What's more surprising is the durability of this here tree. Despite Kobayashi shooting at it, it's still standing, as if it's not made out of wood and bark at all.

HUNK would hear faint footsteps approaching the camp. What could it be?

• Interaction: @Kirie98

"I hear ya!" Juran nods as he parries the Trevenants' strikes with his sword and shield with relative ease, clanging as he would soon swing an overhead strike, conking the creature in the head before bashing the Trevenant with his shield as the tree was knocked aside, tipping over--knocked down.

Nero's blade caused the Trevenant to let out a growl-like cry as she stuck at the tree monster's joint, the blade's naturally flaming property caused the slice to burrow deep, hissing in pain as it dealt a burning blow, sparks of flame nearly igniting its wooden shell.

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @MrMeekins

Whether it was because it was her doppelganger, or it's because of her similar skill, but [Shiki] would soon retaliate that blow to her back with a swing of her own--an overhead strike without the use of her eyes, going straight for the neck!

The Revi lookalike continued to slowly march towards the injured Ikki, cracking his fists before unexpectedly veered towards Shiki, throwing a punch towards one of the two Shikis!

• --{[Throne Room]}--
    Interaction: @IamBread @SorryTM

"?!" The Knights flinched as a cloud of darkness surrounded the two of them, prompting the serious one to draw his sword. As Greg ran into the hall. "That way!" One of the knights said, attempting to follow the Bread Man into the hall, soon going off in a random direction due to their visions being obscured by the darkness.

Leaving only the level headed one to deal with Childe, who in turn, promises to pay for the damages.

"It's fine, m'dude. I know you." The other said with a nod. "You walked in here with the girl who has the golden card, right?" He asked, a jovial tone in his voice. "What're you doing here in the main castle anyway? The ballroom's the other way."

--{[Ballroom]}--
    Interaction: @Hahli Nuva @dark @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9

"No, I don't." Ruby shook her head when asked, "I didn't really think I would actually need to!" She gulped, hearing the prospect of a Dance Battle. Still, not a better time to learn, right?

Although, it seems that Nathan's idea of a battling her in lieu with music piqued the Empress' interest.

"Well, originally it would be like a formal dance off." The Empress grinned, "But I think I like your idea better, Mr. Adventurer--a graceful combat sport with dance and song! Doesn't that sound rather exciting?!" She asked her knights, who seem to unanimously agree, everything now set up for the ball to begin.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

"His dad?" Gaon says, lowering her gun as she mentioned Richie's father. No name, but they were given a more accurate description of the guy. Tall dude, black hair with white on it, scarred face, and most importantly--hunkin'. The woman then asked to join the group, offering to guide them to where he was last seen. "Well...Sure." Gaon nods, hoping to robot god it's not a trap.

Although the way the woman treated Richie makes him think that she's a tad trustworthy, even a bit.

"What do you think, Bayonetta?" Gaon turned to the more motherly companion of theirs, wanting to know if she also thinks this woman is quite suspicious. He wasn't the leader type after all.

Jason Todd

“I wish I could say I saw that answer coming, but I didn’t. Never thought the Joker could be that careless while executing one of his plans. It almost sounds too good to be true, like one of those hyper realistic dreams you wake from just to be disappointed with reality.” Jason said quite sure of himself right there. “Glad at least one universe is Jokerless though. Less pain and suffering for Gotham.”

Even when from another universe Bruce can read me like an open book. I need to get better at hiding my emotions and thoughts, especially somewhere like this with dangerous monsters and gods. Even with Bruce here there is no way to protect Richie. But he is right…..he would have to stop me. Though the threat of breaking me is laughable. I am far more experienced than he thinks, and no one can break me more than Joker did. And I think deep down Bruce knows that. After all, look at me now. He pushed me to the point of killing. Impressive. But not good. And well, I’ll take whatever punishment he deems fit. I won’t kill the kid…but anything that threatens Richie is dead.

He took a deep breath and nodded. “Alright old man. I’ll try not to kill anyone.” He then looked Bruce dead in his eyes. “But you and your allies you had best not be slouches, eventually the entity that told me where my son is will come to make good on his threat. If I don’t kill the persons he told me too he’ll try to hurt Richie.” He didn’t care if that thing had threatened him. He could probably find a way to hold it at bay for a time. He ran his hand through his hair.

“And I really don’t want to take on the target because she is only maybe a high schooler. That is not something I want to do. I only kill people who really deserve it. At least I hope you can say that about your Jason.” You never knew with the multiverse as Jason would have learned the hard way. Between Ultraman and the Superman that snapped and went dictator on earth he learned you can’t trust various versions of someone across the multiverse to be the same.

He put his mask/helmet on and activated night vision, complete with hear vision as well. He had thankfully remembered that the entity had hinted that his son was somewhere south of here traveling with a group likely heading Northwards. Which meant as long as they went south, they had a chance of meeting up with the group right in the middle if not sooner provided they walked south with great purpose and did not stop to dilly dally much. He turned towards the woods.

“The entity I mentioned said that my son is with a group south of us moving North. We should in theory meet up with them if we start heading south. In theory if we are fast enough we will reach a camp in that general area at the same time they do.” This was a very stressful situation for Jason, and really right now his only priority was to find Richie and reunite with him, and hopefully find someway to get home. He had no intention of sticking around whatever sick game this was for whatever entity or group of entities was doing this for their own sick amusement.

He started to walk, only motioning for the Bat to follow out of habit from when he had to lecture Richie and then walk and continue the lecture for whatever reason. He meant no disrespect by it, but muscle memory was quite strong. He felt no dread as he walked into the forest, with their combined skills few things would cause them any issues. He had faith in that. Of course that meant he had to be moving quick, but they had to be safe too so walking for now.

“Now what is this place exactly? And what is going on? If you are anything like the Bruce I know that means you long ago figured this out. Probably the first thing you did when you woke up here. I probably would have done the same if Richie had not been a factor, but my son was so I did what I had to do to try and find him. I take it if you have anyone as Robin right now they are old enough and well trained enough to viably fend for themselves or you would be seeking them out right now.” Bruce was a flawed parent, that much he always remembered and respected. However, despite those flaws Bruce loved them. At least provided this Bruce was anything like his, and so far they seemed the same despite the difference on age. Well, that and this Bruce seemed just a little more arrogant than his was.

“I swear if this is another one to Batmite’s schemes to get back at the Batman for rejecting his fanboy personality I will personally kill that little Imp.” He knew the fifth dimensional being all to well and this did seem like it could be a Batmite scheme gone completely and totally wrong. As they always did. Seriously that little bastard needed to stop trying so hard to surprise and make Batman see him as an equal.

“If not maybe some new multiuniversial entity trying to build an army for some multiuniversial crisis approaching us. Ugg. I will have to have a very long talk with them about bringing a three year old into this. Like okay I get teenage side kicks is questionable but a three year old is no way shape or form even somewhat acceptable.” He seemed to be more venting to himself at this point. “Argg maybe I should have asked my you if I should have stopped by the manor to bring Ace on the walk with Richie. Then maybe he might have someone with him I trust….even if that someone is only a dog….”

He sighed as he trailed off and then looked back to Bruce.

“Sorry I didn’t give you a chance to answer before I went off on my tangine there. I am letting the stress get to me in ways I usually wouldn’t. For that I do apologize.” He shook his head as they walked. “I can’t imagine this is easy on you either. Especially not seeing a version of one of your adopted sons that is damn near your age.” He seemed to be calming down, at least for the moment.

Richard “Richie” Todd

“Okay Mr.Ganon sir!” The boy smiled a bit at the Robot. Richie liked robots, they reminded him of Mr.Ulthoon sir, or Mr.Smith if he was in the human body had built for himself. Besides, this was a very nice robot. He had protected him from those mean monsters earlier. And he was walking with them now and making sure nothing bad happened. He had to be a good guy.

His eyes widened at the transformation before he pointed again. “You’re a kitty!” The boy said happily.

That is when a new smell hit the boy’s nose. He crinkled it some as he decided he did not quite care for this overwhelming stench that seemed to have some sort of mist that smelt weird with it. He almost gagged when it got closer and water seemed to materialize. Water never smelled this bad at home, someone had to have used the potty in this water. Yeah that had to be it. Gross.

That is when the woman in the red hood appeared from nowhere. Richie screamed and hid his face in the cirque of Ben’s neck for a few moments before braving looking up at the woman as Bayonetta started to speak again. He looked over her curiously, somehow this smell was not affecting her at all, and she didn’t seem to be dangerous or want to hurt them. Yet somehow, this mysterious stranger knew his name. It was so weird. He looked around at the others, who seemed to be somewhat tense, and felt relieved to know if she did try anything, that he was quite safe.

“No mommy. Just daddy. Sometimes Grandpa, Great Grandpa, Great Aunt Kate or one of my aunts or uncles watches me though.” Richie recalled. Sometimes Uncle Damian would take him on Titus’s walk with him. Though Uncle Damian didn’t watch him often. He usually had to keep the softer things Uncle Damian did a secret because ‘he had a reputation to maintain’ whatever that meant. Richie did not get adults sometimes when they spoke that way. It really confused him, why not just say things in a simple way and make it easy for everyone to understand.

That is when he heard the description of the man she had met, the boy’s eyes twinkled like stars. “You saw my daddy! Daddy is hear!” The boy cheered, accidentally dropping his sippy cup. However, he did manage to keep a hold of Oswald for the time being. He seemed quite happy to know that his father was near. “And you can take us!?! Yes please! Thank you! Thank you! Lady that walks with the weird smelling water thank you!” The boy cheered and pumped his little arms in the air still very excited.

He listened closely to what Ben said, and was thankful for the explanation fo ascension. “So we ascend the stairs to go to the next level? And what happened to everyone else? And what is a multiverse? And why does it need to be rebuilt?”

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @Ur Degaton @FactionParadox @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

Last edited: