Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom
The Omniverse...
An Amalgamation of concepts that stemmed from mankind.
Possibilities and different outcomes dictated by the mind
Many Ideas turned into worlds; many worlds then bear inhabitants
Unaware of the truth behind their existence who hides behind the mask of 'Gods'

However, these ideas are all colliding; the boundaries between Reality and Fiction breaking
Mashing and Mixing together into one.
All fades into black
All but one

When the sky comes alight
And the world crumbles in its might,
Rejoice! All ye who lived!
You’ve earnt the right to tell the tale, and drink tea!

The mold-ridden walls eases one’s pain
Its checkered floor foretells the future
As one’s will to live turns up again.
There’s only one thing for sure.

To find the truth, to fix the Multiverse, to Return Home...
Those Goals only have one path laid in front of them;
--{[The Only Way To Go Is Up.]}--

@udon and @Izanagi123 proceed to Velvet Room tabs first.

• The destruction of all worlds. Some remember it to be sudden, others remember it to be slow and unforgiving. You saw it with your own eyes; the sky tore itself open, tearing down reality itself as everything touched by its auroral light faded into nothing. Again and again, reality tore itself. Consuming everything until it eventually consumes you.

Nothing was safe, engulfed in a wave of colors.

You lucky few who survived awakened in what seems to be a fancy lobby made out of bricks and marble. Green bricks rounded up the walls built from green bricks. The walls are designed like murals that appear to be gears and cogwheels, found in clockwork painted in gold. They only line the bottom of this tall lobby, however, as the ceiling is far, far above anyone’s reach. At the top, stained glass, like a prism, rainbow in color. A glass staircase spiraling from the very ceiling down at the middle of the room, surrounded by the most lavish looking couches from basically, everywhere.

There are also some shelves in between the couches–small, table-like ones that one might find on the bedside to read books on the bed every now and then. Though oddly enough, the books that were in these shelves seem to detail someone’s lives–even your own.

Aside from yourself, there are many people laying unconscious within this rather spacious looking lobby…

740full-kaito-goshikida.jpg

–{[Full Powered, Full Colored Nonstop]}--​

Groaning awake, a young man wearing a red, blue and yellow vest over a white long sleeved jacket and a colorful shirt underneath with a blue collar. The man rubbed his head, breathing heavily as he mulled over everything that had happened. It was just a beautiful day of fun and excitement on his end until suddenly…

“...Where am I?” The man asked aloud, glancing around, confused. He stood up, admiring the mural on the wall. “Woah…Full On Awesome…” He muttered, admiring the golden paint on the walls, drawn like gears of a clock.

Katrielle_Tanaka.png

–{[The Beauty Who Can’t Count]}--​

Sitting on one of the many chairs scattered around this longue, a young woman in a black schoolgirl uniform, wearing a brown coat above it. An equally brown tophat adorned her curly reddish brown hair. She lets out a yawn as she composed herself, looking and observing the room until she found a book right at her side.

Hm?” The woman stared at the cover for a bit before opening the book and reading it at her own leisure. A quick reader she was, too, flipping through pages in seconds.

484.png

–{[Familial Demon]}--​

To those spiritually inclined, they would notice what seems to be a black clad with a blue face mask, white lines that seem to mimic slick back hair demonic spirit connected to a young man with short black hair. Bearing a rather youthfully stern looking face and wearing a large blue shirt and red shorts.

latest.png

–{[Made a Deal with a Devil]}--​

Ikki? Ikkiiii?” The spirit tries to poke the young man, like a younger sibling trying to poke his older brother awake, although the man seems to be fast asleep with no response. “Come on, man, I’m dying of boredom out here! Let’s get outta here already!” He pleaded childishly, pouting. “...Are you ignoring me on purpose or am I ok to freak out here? Honestly, this feels like a prompt for someone to check if you’re alright or something, sheesh.” He asked, tilting his head in curiosity.

ponkotsu-chan-kenshouchuu-1.jpg

–{[Little Miss Power Roulette]}--​

Waking up lying on a couch, a young woman groans awake. Finding herself inside a building she has never been before, surrounded by people she has never met in her life. Confused, she glances around, looking around this bizarre locale. Looking for a door, only to find none.

Where…Am I…?” The girl asks aloud, she appears to have long, light brown hair and eyes, clad in what seems to be a fancy school uniform. “Last thing I remember was…” She pondered aloud, only to let out a distressed gasp. “N-No…” She recalled the last moments of her world. The girl was just sitting there by the riverbed on her fair town, looking at the sunset with the person she shared her unique talent with, the one she tried to rely on to help save the world. Yet, as the light consumed reality itself, she felt her hand let go of that person. “I…Did I fail…?” She sighed shakily, her voice quivering, nearly sobbing to herself.

• 4vdamhpxaj371.png

From the bright void that filled Katrielle’s vision, a soothing darkness finally took hold. After what felt like a while, a familiar blue butterfly flutters in front of her eyes, one that she hasn’t seen in a long time. As the wings flapped its glowing wings back into the darkness, her own vision returned, her eyes opening up to find what appears to be a barely lit cellar of sorts.A table situated in front of what seems to be prison cells behind it. The floor appears to be made out of marble, colored in a familiar velvet blue. This place appears to be situated in a doorway leading towards a larger room, with a fancier desk and chair. Yet no one seems to occupy it.

Velvet_Room_Attendant_-_Walton.png

--{[Walton]}--
      Commissioner of The Velvet Room​

Welcome, to the Velvet Room.” Katrielle’s attention was drawn back to the table with the lamp in front of the cell upon hearing what sounded like an old man. Sitting on it now was an aging man clad in a dark blue trenchcoat, shades, and a blue cap. His fingers touching together, hands near one another as he stared at Katrielle, who had an understandable look of confusion. “Although that’s the usual greeting, I’m afraid our situation has changed. You see, we’re no longer at Gatta City. We’re away from the influence of The Color and its terrifying power. However, as our meeting suggests, you still have its gift.” The old man says, as Katrielle would notice someone flickering in and out of the cell behind him. “Thus, your contract with me is renewed automatically. My name is Walton, your appointed attendant. Your Contractor’s Key is still with you, I hope?”

Walton, are we the only ones in this room?” Katrielle asked, pointing at the flickering ghost in the cell. ”I don’t remember there being a cell behind you…

This, I fear, is the result of what has happened to our world.” Walton explained, “What you see are glimpses of other Velvet Rooms, merged into one. While dimensionally separate, we occupy the same space.” He turned to the man in the cell–black haired, wearing a prisoner’s clothing. “Pity, the man had done nothing wrong. I dare say he's a hero.” He simply said, turning back to Katrielle. “But his presence in this room…Had most certainly nothing to do with you. Or is it?

He chuckles.

I digress.” Walton simply shrugs as he opened the thick looking journal beside him. Covered in lavish velvet blue, a golden V on its front cover. “Now onto your agenda…” He says, as from the journal he opened, he took out cards, placing them on the table on their back. One by one he flipped them.

The Death, upright. How fitting.” Walton commented, flipping the first card. “The Tower, reversed. Something is misaligned. Clinging onto the past.” He commented again, flipping the middle card. After which, he went to the last one. “The Star, upright. A sign of hope.” He rubbed his chin before snapping his fingers, the cards disappearing. “A…Unique fortune, to say the least.” He says, arms clasped. “As the worlds met its end, you’ll find you and many others clinging onto life.” He spoke. “Your goal would be to survive this ordeal, and ascend to the peak of this madness. I wonder if you can do it, detective?” He chuckles, crossing his legs. “Heh, I’m starting to sound like my oddball of a Master.

Katrielle started to feel dizzy, her vision blurring as she sways from her seat.

Ah, the time has come.” Walton spoke, “Time marches onto the new cage you’ve found yourself in. A cage of walls, no bars to slip through but the very top. Ascend, Dear Detective. Ascend to the peak of this turris fati.” He says, as Katrielle finally closes her eyes as Walton told his farewell.

Good luck.

>Proceed to the Main Post Tab

• 0rshyj6xaj371.png

From the bright void that filled Orpheus’ vision, a soothing darkness finally took hold. After what felt like an eternity, a familiar blue butterfly flutters in front of his eyes, one that he hasn’t seen in a long, long time. As the wings flapped its glowing wings back into the darkness, he was greeted with a soothing blue light.

He found himself in a rather familiar blue room. Orpheus sitting on a chair in front of a more fancy one, behind it, an even fancier blue chair. On the far corners of the room, a piano is playing, accompanied by a maiden’s voice, singing its noble tune.

Velvet_Room_Attendant_-_Kirwin.png

--{[Saville]}--
      Of The Velvet Room​

Welcome, to the Velvet Room.” Sitting on the blue couch was a young woman, no older than Orpheus himself. Pale skinned, bearing bright blonde hair. A golven hairpin shaped like a V, or is it the number 5? She appears to be wearing an open trench coat, exposing the black turtleneck sweater she appears to be wearing. Using it as a sort of pseudo skirt to what turned out to be black stockings, paired with blue boots. “My name is Saville, the attendant of this fair room.” She spoke warmly, with a sort of cheerfulness locked behind a stern, nigh emotionless tone. “This room exists between dream and reality, mind, and matter…I’m afraid you’ve been dealt with a terrible fate.

As she said that last statement, you see something flicker at the corner of your vision. Behind you, another lady in blue appears to be standing in front of the cages behind Saville, the cages containing what seems to be a prisoner with black hair.

“No, allow me to rephrase. We’ve all been dealt a terrible fate. Our Velvet Rooms, though separate in their own worlds, merged into one. Occupying the same space, yet in different levels, so to speak.” Saville explains, “To think this will happen after all you’ve been through…Poor thing.” She sighs, placing what seems to be a clipboard on the table. “As it stands, this terrible fate had rendered your previous Velvet Room contract null and void. However, my Master would’ve liked to keep this contract with you in order to assist you in your perilous journey.” She said, placing her pen ontop of the board. It’s…A contract. “Please sign at the bottom.” She said, and as you did just that, Saville took the clipboard and pen without a word.

269746_112_b0cedc25d137c86fcfb961f9297b238a_720x540.jpg

>Obtained the Contractor's Key​

Excellent. With this, allow me to present you with the Contractor’s Key.” As she spoke, one of Orpheus’ pockets would glow. Examining it would result in Orpheus finding a sapphire key with a face-like design on its ring. “This will allow you enter the Velvet Room as you please. Try to find the blue door that only you and…Certain others could see.” She says. “Now then, you’re about to awaken in a terribly fantastic new world. One filled with the improbabilities of life itself–one that houses those who had survived a fate such as yours. Nurture them, care for them. Assist them in a way that I shall assist you.” She spoke, as Orpheus’ vision grew blurry yet again. “Good luck, dear Guest.

• Actually, Imma let you write your own Velvet Room scene, just be sure to put in Caroline and Justine in it, the ost, and mention the Velvet Room’s weird situation.

--{[The Survivors of the End]}--
@Ur Degaton as Bruce Wayne, The Batman
@PolikShadowbliss as Phoebe Thunderman, Katara & Darth Skalus
@thatguyinthestore as Tohru Adachi & Neopolitan
@Loveless as Fouquant
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Nathan Drake & Maximus 'Max' Octavius Thunderman
@Lest as Weiss Schnee & Chuya Nakahara
@megar as Ayaha & Otoha, & Reimu Hakurei, The Final Dream
@udon as Akira Kurusu, Joker of the Phantom Thieves of Heart, & DIegO Brando
@dark as Bardock, Al Simmons, The Spawn, & General John Connor
@ThePotatoGod as Kaito Goshikida, Zenkaizer, Katrielle Wilford & Ikki Igarashi & Vice as Kamen Rider Revice
@Izanagi243 as Orpheus, The Protector
@phi as Pyra/Mythra
@Captain Gensokyo as Satori Komeiji
@edy03829 as Koishi Komeiji
@Rebebebe as Taranza, Master of Puppetry
@Birb-With-Gun as Donovan, The Specter Knight
@Tee-O as Pokemon Wielder Volo
@The Great And Powerful Trixie as Nepgear, The Purple Sister
@TofuScarlet as Mrisa Kirisame, The Witch of Scarlet Dreams
@marc122 as Penny Polendina

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: Captain Gensokyo
To Volo it was almost exactly what he wished for... Almost being the key word here. He hoped to find Arceus, to find the god and creator of it all...
Only to have his world be destroyed without him ever even noticing who did it, to never find what was even going on to begin with, it felt infuriating to the merchant. He gave it is his all, he gave up his entire life for that research only for it to have no meaning in the very end.

Yet, he now found himself in this weird lobby, not what he expected, truly. His pokémon seemed to be there with him still, but none of his merchandise, only an empty backpack. This is interesting, truly not what he expected to find, truly not what he wanted to wake up to, but he can deal with it, he can make this work.

"This is an interesting twist of fate. Well, time to do what I do best!"

By that he means watch from afar and let other people do the dirty work. Of course he might as well try to have some enjoyment out of it, hopefully to be able to make money along the way or thinking even more optimistically, find who was behind this entire event. So he stood up from the couch he woke up on, staring at all the others who were currently there. A rather colorful cast of people if he says so himself.

darth skalus

ddwfi36-2a350472-b64c-414f-92e3-c9f467678040.jpg
the galaxxy had been consumed and there had been nothing she can do to stop it, and even if she wanted to save it, she wouldn't have. she enjoyed the bliss for a moment until suddenly, that brief moment of nothingness dissolved, and she was something again. she didn't even need to open her eyes to sense the others in the room, she could their presence but it felt different. no need to wait. she opened her eyes and sprung up from where she had been laid... and immediately blinked. they were in some sort of lobby, a fanciful lobby with a vast mural. the people were peculiar though. but she paid them hardly any mind, despite their oddness.

"where ... am I?"

it wasn't said in a questioning tone, it was said in a deadly tone. and it wasn't directed at the people around her. she could sense their confusion, awe, and general emotion that suggested they were on the same boat.

@ready and waiting for interaction

• 1646176986376-png.226721

Today was a different kind of hell. Spawn spent time in the strange lobby hiding himself between the cape and his red suit and grunting. All he remembered was holding his head and the galaxy suddenly falling apart at the seams. He had been fighting enemies like usual and had just pushed aside of the mischievous and very annoying clown, the Vindicator.

Would this mean he'd never see Wanda again after all this? Who
    knew?

Spawn spat out a few words "Where am I?" His eyes spewed necroplasm as he looked around the room, observing the figures around him.

• View attachment 226734
    9. 9. 9. 9- Meter
    Characters Interacting With: None yet @ThePotatoGod (GM)/center]

• 1646180212202.png

Timelines, man vs machine, and whatever else could go wrong occupied the General's mind. He paced as he waited in turn for others to tell him frequent status reports of Skynet's movements and other things. Things unfortunately went fast. He didn't see the world ending in a flash... again.

He blinked as he pushed himself off the ground, staring at the various figures around him.

"This isn't the bunker... Where the Hell am I?!"

It didn't take him long to eye the various figures that woke up first.

What looked like five normal humans and two strange figures, one with glowing green eyes, and one with a lightsaber. (@ThePotatoGod, @PolikShadowbliss @Tee-O

General Connor

Lobby of some sort
    Characters Interacted With:

@ThePotatoGod

Last edited:
ao.png
"Hey, Aya. Where are we?"

"I don't know, Oto. We've never seen this place before."

So the twin wings stand idly. They saw the sky. They saw it fall. It was bright, so bright they could barely see, and yet it was mesmerising still. Is that how their freedom was to end? At the whim of the world itself? They were right to rebel against it, then, if it really is so eager to ruin their fun.

And rebel they still do now. That's why they survived, after all. They weren't ready for playtime to be over. It'll never be over, because they refuse to be tied down by anything. No obligations, no pressures, no worldly -- or even otherworldly -- force at all. Who cares if the world ends? They can just jump to another, and have the same fun they always do. It's a life free of 'ideals' or 'goals,' treacherous concepts that lead all to ruin. Even now all those around them, so unsightly as they are, are but mere pawns to whatever it is running through their miserable minds. They might have survived just the same, but are they truly alive?

No, think the twins, they are not.

"Kya ha ha... Look at them, Oto. Aren't they all unsightly?" Ayaha questions, knowing the answer.

"Eh heh heh... They sure are, Aya."
Otoha answers, knowing the question. "They're so unsightly, I just want to teach them a lesson."

"It must be so sad being a puppet. I almost feel sorry for them. Is it even possible to cut their strings, or will they just collapse like puppets do?"

"We'll have plenty of time to find out, won't we?"

Ayaha and Otoha both look up, then. There's no doors, no windows. Only these stairs. If they wanted to move forward, it would have to be upwards. Ayaha scowls. "It's gross. Tacky. Is this the new world?" "We'll just play with this one until it breaks, too. Why not see what's up there in the meantime?" "Kya ha ha... Why not? The puppets will go up there anyway. It's so much more fun to play when you have toys." They're sure of that. They're the sort of people who would think they have to climb upward for some form of 'resolution.' Another ideal that should be thrown away for true freedom. Otoha lets out a little giggle. "Eh heh heh... I can't wait."

They care not for who hears them. What would they say in response? Something about morals? The tired thoughts of a pawn stuck on the board another had set for them before they were even born. Yes, that is unsightly. And there's nothing to gain from listening to unsightly idiots.

Let the puppets come, dancing on their strings like they've an ounce of original thought. They'll have their turn to be played with too, in time.

• Nice Execution!
1646181803380.png

tumblr_ofdszak8wT1uuj1vto1_500.gif

Bardock stared up at Mira and Towa staring them down, about to drag them inside a portal to whereever the hell it led. Just as that happened however, the world suddenly came to an end. Seconds later, the Saiyan woke up with a headache. He could remember fragments of what had happened but no matter it was random.

The Saiyan grunted as he wrapped his tail around his armor.

"Shit!"

Bardock looked around, his scouter immediately tracking numbers on all the new figures in the new room.

@ThePotatoGod

Interaction: @Tee-O

(Katrielle interacts with Volo, stating that he matches the description found in the book she was reading)

"What an interesting autobiography." Katrielle muttered as she took note of someone observing the room from the crown of people waking up within this place, most likely in the same situation as her. A man in blue with yellow fur on his collar and cuffs. In addition to this, he seems to be wearing a white apron in the front, and a camping bag on his back. "Is that..." Rubbing her chin, Katrielle closed the book she was reading, approaching the blonde traveller

"Pardon, but you seem familiar." Katrielle said, "Your name wouldn't happen to be Volo, would it?"

Interaction: @PolikShadowbliss

"Ah, sorry--" A young man's voice would yelp as someone managed to bump into Darth Skalus, prompting the man, to back up a bit before looking up and down at her outfit with almost childlike wonder. "Woah...That's an amazing fashion you have there. And that sword thing looks cool, too!" He said with a wide grin. "Hahah, I don't think I've seen you before--well, I don't I've seen everyone here, really." He chuckles, scratching his head. "Nice to meet you by the way. I'm Kaito. Goshikida Kaito."

Interaction: @dark

"Woah..." Vice would stare directly at Spawn, who, in turn, would be able to sense and see him staring at the literal Hellspawn. "Woah, woah, woah. That looks like bad news!" Vice would start to panic, letting out a gulp as he desperately try to shake his human host awake. "C'mon Ikki, wake up already! There's a Demon near us and I actually don't like the look of it!!!" He screams, though his hands wouldn't be able to touch his human host.

B0DE085E-5FD2-482A-B5DA-D9254581493D.jpeg

Specter Knight
Physical Status: Dead, yet, still fine for the most part
Mental Status: Unsure… looking around
Current Location: ???

A colorful array of colors… that was the last thing before complete darkness had enveloped his vision. Donovan was unsure of what exactly happen, but he can recall certain events before he had arrived here. It was yet another day within the Lich Yard, with him playing some sort of new game that had been created with a few onlookers and the only company he had within the Loch Yard… the restless undead that had beckoned to his call many times ago, watching him play against a Super Skeleton within it. Now, while Boneclangs weren’t the best company one can have… especially since their lack of a lower jaw to form speech with, it was the perfect company for one such as him.

His game was interrupted however, with the tears within the sky opening up, and bringing with it that damn cursed bright light with it. Specter Knight wasn’t sure what it was at that time, but it was surely something that spelled disaster… of what effect he doesn’t know. However, there was no escape from what was the inevitable, for as soon as it appeared, the light washed over Specter Knight before he could even twitch a muscle from his undead body. The colorful light that enveloped him was… well, he wasn’t sure what to think of it. It didn’t seem to hurt him at all, and yet, all he could have see all around him. Even with his body being that of undead and things such as feeling and pain were all but mere memories of the past, he had expected at least something to be done, as he could still notice the feeling of a limb being severed or his body slowly disintegrating, but he was still here and fine. And that was when the color finally pipped down, and all that was left was a eerie darkness that not even his own cold eyes cannot see within. This shook him just what exactly happened with the light that had caused all of this to occur. Just what did it do to not only him, but the rest of the continent as well.

It seemed as if though, his questions shall be left unanswered… until light had begun to reenter his view. To others, they would have spotted a figure wearing pieces of armor all over his body, along with a black cloth undersuit that had prevented any peeks at exposed skin that would have normally been uncovered. The body was still, it was quiet, it was lifeless… at least, that what it was originally. The finger’s of the body began to twitch, life seemingly being implanted into it, as the body slowly stood up, the cracks of bone and joints sounding in the air for those close enough. It was until the body fully stood up, that a red cloak formed over their body, coming into existence from thin air as it began to cover both his back and head. The Specter Knight rises once more after his death within that Tower… with said Knight finally taking on the sight around him.

It was… strange… this being far different and yet, similar in ways to places he had been before, with the green colored bricks of that cowardly Plague Knight’s lab, to gears that reminded him of the Tinker Knight’s factory. And yet, it was unfamiliar, with both the individuals that resides within it, and the layout of the location. Firstly, the people… clothing he didn’t recognize along, and with some waking up and expressing their views of their newfound location, it seems like they also shared the same confusion he had… along with other reactions he paid little to. Now, this wasn’t as bad as it wouldn’t have been, if Specter Knight didn’t had to account for all the different individuals whose fighting styles he wasn't knowing of. He always had a plan in case a situation with someone goes wrong, a plan to efficiently disable and kill any opposition his way. And yet, with all these different people here, keeping track shall be a more difficult task.

And now… secondly… his environment. It didn’t seem like much, furnished with furniture along with bookshelves, but what did catch his eye, was a staircase. Most likely the only way to go from here at first glance. Moving ahead to inspect his body, it seemed as if it was in the same shape as always before he had arrived, although the sight of the all familiar blue heart shaped locket on his chest did catch his attention. He had thought this to have disappeared from its chest after he put it away one evening… and yet, here it was, within his grasp. Specter Knight could only reach towards the locket… grasping it in one of his hands, as he stared at it… remembering something back then, way before he had died and been resurrected, before he had take on the title as a Specter, a time, when he was still Donovan. But he couldn’t dwell on old memories for too long, he needed answers for why he was here.

Although, hearing the voice of two individuals all too familiar to him… it wasn’t the voice that had caught his attention, but what they had said… ‘puppets’. Turning to face the pair… they were strange looking as the rest here were. Wearing cloth and some sort of mask he wasn’t sure of, along with horn like protrusions extending from their head, as if they were attempting to copy the horns on Polar Knight’s helm. They seemed unassuming due to their small stature, but Specter Knight knew better than to judge based on looks alone. However, he couldn’t just sit here and simply be talked down upon, especially when being compared to a puppet of all things. Merely giving out his call, Specter Knight responded with

“Call the others all the names you want… but I shall not be compared to the likes of a puppet now.” Specter Knight started, mostly as to get their attention. He continued whether or not they did pay attention… with “the strings on my body has long since been severed, the very person who had done so disappearing for good with them. What even is your decision to speak of others as puppets, if you may as well be puppets to wherever may be behind all of this as well. You may say that all here is at your discretion… and yet, is it truly yours to begin with? At the hands of simple children who believes themselves better than all just because they give all others titles and flaunt their egos around.?” Specter Knight had finished… mostly waiting to see their reaction. Specter Knight chad sure to expect something typical of one of their nature, but it was all so satisfying to see just how they would try and respond to such a statement… and if it were like Plague Knight, then complete silence was the most satisfying.

Interaction: @megar
(Open for interaction)

(Katrielle interacts with Volo, stating that he matches the description found in the book she was reading)

"What an interesting autobiography." Katrielle muttered as she took note of someone observing the room from the crown of people waking up within this place, most likely in the same situation as her. A man in blue with yellow fur on his collar and cuffs. In addition to this, he seems to be wearing a white apron in the front, and a camping bag on his back. "Is that..." Rubbing her chin, Katrielle closed the book she was reading, approaching the blonde traveller

"Pardon, but you seem familiar." Katrielle said, "Your name wouldn't happen to be Volo, would it?"

"Ah, sorry--" A young man's voice would yelp as someone managed to bump into Darth Skalus, prompting the man, to back up a bit before looking up and down at her outfit with almost childlike wonder. "Woah...That's an amazing fashion you have there. And that sword thing looks cool, too!" He said with a wide grin. "Hahah, I don't think I've seen you before--well, I don't I've seen everyone here, really." He chuckles, scratching his head. "Nice to meet you by the way. I'm Kaito. Goshikida Kaito."

"Woah..." Vice would stare directly at Spawn, who, in turn, would be able to sense and see him staring at the literal Hellspawn. "Woah, woah, woah. That looks like bad news!" Vice would start to panic, letting out a gulp as he desperately try to shake his human host awake. "C'mon Ikki, wake up already! There's a Demon near us and I actually don't like the look of it!!!" He screams, though his hands wouldn't be able to touch his human host.
she turned toward the man and found a man, an oridinary man, no sense of power or anything of the sort. he was making an attempt to introduce himself and seemed like a chatterbox. she looked him up and down. she was well aware of the twins and their rambles, but did not bother to rise to the bait. those who believe themselves to be "free" are often the real pawns, she realized, and there was no reasoning with them. best to ignore them. for now. she stared down at the boy and came to the conculsion that he was harmless... and useless.

"Skalus...." she allowed, staring down at him, "you clearly don't know what is going on, so I am not going to bother asking!"

He slowly turned around to look and find Katrielle, someone that knows him? That's not quite what he expected, in fact he was almost sure that no one would recognize him, but this was welcomed enough, this could be his key towards figuring out what exactly is going on. As he then responded to her.

"Hm? Yes, my name is Volo! Nice to meet you."

Unexpected for sure, but he was curious about this person, who could she be? She didn't seem like anyone he recognized, the world truly does work in mysterious ways.

• R.f841570ec48b85fddcd2ff01f9f1a2b9

Spawn looked up at the stranger named Vice who seemed increasingly scared of him.

"You know where... I am?" Spawn seemed to pull away from Vice. He wasn't exactly one for pleasantries.

@ThePotatoGod

• View attachment 226734
    9. 9. 9. 9- Meter
    Characters Interacting With: None yet @ThePotatoGod (GM)/center]

"I knew it...So I'm guessing this book is yours, then?" Katrielle asked, handing Volo the book she was holding onto. When Volo took it, he would see...A rather descriptive detail of Volo's own life. From his birth, to his fanaticism with a being known as Arceus, and to his eventual summoning of Giratina and defeat by the hands of a 10 year old who fell from the sky. "You lead a rather intriguing life, I must say. Though I don't know why this book would be in a place like this, but it's rather fun!" She rubbed her chin, almost interested in the notion of learning everything about everyone in a simple library like lobby.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Katrielle Tanaka. Pleasure to meet you, Volo." Katrielle introduced herself with a foreign bow of courtsy, like a fancy noble maiden from the west.

"Skalus-san...Hehe, what a funny sounding name!" Kaito giggled a bit before stating that she won't bother asking him about what's going on. "EH?! I mean, true, I don't really know why we're here and stuff, but that's just Full-On Rude, right?" He said in shock, pouting a bit before sighing, "Do you, uh...Remember seeing some weird hole in the sky before getting knocked out? I just wanna make sure that wasn't just my imagination."

"Hey, if I knew I would just say it straight up, wouldn't I?!" Vice snarled at the Spawn, who asked him if he knew where was. "But no, I don't! Just, uh--don't eat my host, alright?" He gulped, fearing for his own life from the obvious demon.

"I knew it...So I'm guessing this book is yours, then?" Katrielle asked, handing Volo the book she was holding onto. When Volo took it, he would see...A rather descriptive detail of Volo's own life. From his birth, to his fanaticism with a being known as Arceus, and to his eventual summoning of Giratina and defeat by the hands of a 10 year old who fell from the sky. "You lead a rather intriguing life, I must say. Though I don't know why this book would be in a place like this, but it's rather fun!" She rubbed her chin, almost interested in the notion of learning everything about everyone in a simple library like lobby.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Katrielle Tanaka. Pleasure to meet you, Volo." Katrielle introduced herself with a foreign bow of courtsy, like a fancy noble maiden from the west.

"Skalus-san...Hehe, what a funny sounding name!" Kaito giggled a bit before stating that she won't bother asking him about what's going on. "EH?! I mean, true, I don't really know why we're here and stuff, but that's just Full-On Rude, right?" He said in shock, pouting a bit before sighing, "Do you, uh...Remember seeing some weird hole in the sky before getting knocked out? I just wanna make sure that wasn't just my imagination."

"Hey, if I knew I would just say it straight up, wouldn't I?!" Vice snarled at the Spawn, who asked him if he knew where was. "But no, I don't! Just, uh--don't eat my host, alright?" He gulped, fearing for his own life from the obvious demon.
"yes...." skalus stated a little morosely, "I welcomed it. by chance have you seen a man in black armor, a helmet and. a ... sword like myself?"

Attachments

• 1646185200584.png
    1646185200584.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
jokerheader.png

“Alright, Phantom Thieves! The entrance is just ahead—let’s roll out!”

Now that’s what he liked to hear.
ol8bKKr4tYkK-ypMIfz-4FVewDRfKivqj2U4_G-H67bDTxD-zc0VlQdqAZJU6l6G8Q_EJ3YHYiSf4IF-viCZ85ws92ie97Na-4xU06_vhqY84e3sh-oISpeEAtdBxAxgSbMpeR86

“It’s been some time…But we’ve done it! The grandest palace, home, no doubt, to the greatest tyrant…Ha, their downfall against the righteous rage of justice will be magnificent!”
All too easy, Akira thought—infiltrating the Tower had been a sinch. In fact, he’d been invited: A crisp white envelope, sealed with a waxen blue ‘V’. Effortlessly, he flipped and swung through the crumbling ruins of Mementos, an extra boost from Morgana’s wind carrying him over twisted tracks to the other side.
“Come to the Depths”, said the letter. “And all will be revealed.”
They had been called here, as the multiverse crumbled around them—saved, stored in a dimension that would be spared for the time being. But they had reached their deadline, and the lights had reached them—but the Phantom Thieves didn’t go down that easy.

Skidding down a bridge of black bone, Joker thrust his arm upwards. His hook shot out from beneath his sleeve, grappling a crumbling pillar and sending him soaring towards the Holy Grail’s chamber.
“This is it: Whatever’s down there, we’d best be ready!”
Down the ramp they skidded, down into the depths of the colosseum-like chamber—down into the swirling blue sea of stars that awaited them.
“Hold on, that’s where we’re goin’? What the eff…Issat some kinda portal?”
“I’m getting biiiiig energy readings from in there—it’s some kind of wormhole!”
They were doing wormholes now? So cliche. What ever happened to the snazzy doors?
Regardless, Joker wasted no time: Kicking off the wall, He lunged over the side, reaching the apex of his jump at the centre of the colourless vortex.
“Phantom Thieves…”
He turned, aiming downwards into the deep. This was it: Their greatest heist yet awaited them.
“...Let’s take their hearts!”

And with a rallying cry, the Phantom Thieves descended into the abyss, escaping the destruction of their world as the depths drowned in colour.

“INMATE! Quit lazing around and WAKE UP!”
xoWa00e3oEXJd5VMn4CFJbDXB64QDaDXJ6EGyWQv2QCdGysDu-rArXgsnNpKib__zzA_2rxp7s8pAxvZfK6jNyALd5ciC_emDc4dwtXAwisRvhmNJ7PvNewQN-qf1r-2NS6z1K-_

Ugh. His head…

Rising to his feet, Joker stepped towards his open cell door, feeling his mask against his skin. A little uncomfortable—he hadn’t worn it in a while, he supposed.
He blinked, casting his gaze down to meet the Twins. Something was missing…Wordlessly, Joker looked away, instead towards the centre of the Velvet Room—where he found an empty desk and chair, and no sign of Igor.
“What do you look so surprised for, inmate? Huh?”
Justine sighed, turning towards her sister.
“The Velvet Room is quite different in regards to when the inmate last visited, Caroline. Human as he is, I believe he may be struggling to comprehend ‘change’.” She nodded, sagely. “It is a common weakness of mortal character.”
Rolling her eyes and groaning, Caroline tapped her foot impatiently.
“Well, our master wasn’t here the last time you visited, either, so I don’t know why you’re expecting anything else. He’s BUSY, inmate, and he can’t spend his time tending to EVERYTHING you need, so you’ll just have to deal with US, instead.”
Joker cocked his head in confusion, his mouth hanging open. “Us…?”
“Indeed,” Justine’s tone was strangely remorseful. “We are the rulers of power: You know this. And though we command that power freely, even we possess our limits. As Lavenza, our power was even greater, and she was able to protect you and your allies from Calamity. However, to repel such an overwhelming force took an unimaginable toll on her: Defeated, she was almost destroyed, but by splitting into two halves again, she was saved. We lack the power necessary to become whole once again…”

carolineangy.png

Caroline whacked her baton against the bars, jolting Joker back to full attentiveness. “Which is where YOU come in, inmate! The Velvet Room’s falling apart because of this whole Calamity thing. We’ll be your attendants again and help you get stronger, but in return, you’ve gotta find out what’s causing all this and put a stop to it!”
Justine nodded. “Due to the Calamity threatening the destruction of all things, a category which includes yourself, this would be wise. We can tap into the power of your heart to call forth Personas—but it was the strength of your heart that made us whole again once before. If you strengthen your bonds with others, then that same strength will become ours again: We can return to our complete form.”
Caroline crossed her arms, leaning forward.
“So, whaddya say, inmate? If you say no, we’ll just execute you and do it ourselves!”
“Caroline,” Justine scolded.
“What? What else are we supposed to do?”
Justine shook her head. “Do not be ridiculous. The inmate is far too weak to offer even a remote amount of power from his execution—what sliver of strength he would provide would not be enough to regain our whole form.”
Caroline paused, before ‘ahhh!’ing in agreement. “Yeah, I guess so. Still, we could do it anywa—”
“I’ll do it.”
Not today, danger twins. Not today.

“Oh! Good. Dragging out the guillotine just for you would have been a real hassle.”
Justine smiled, eye closed. “Most excellent. You still have your key, we assume? Then all that is left is to sign the contract.”
With a flash of white, a plume of blue flame erupted upon Igor’s desk. As quickly as it had appeared, it died, and in its place was a long scroll of paper.
Joker stepped forward, out from his cell and towards the desk. He took Igor’s quill out from its ink pot, pressing the metal nib against the page.
“I shall useth mine powers, invested unto me by Philemon, under oath to protect humanity, and to judge those who would do it harm.”

“Signed…”
“Akira Kurusu.”

With the press of the pen to ink the period, Joker found himself engulfed in that same burning blue flame. He felt his mask disappear from his face, and the gentle weight of his glasses on his nose. His hands were enveloped in soft silk, smoother than his thief gloves, his loose sleeves tightening around his arms. The flames died, and Joker turned towards the twins, dressed in an entirely new attire.
A very…blue attire.
VS1BU8ehmjW2iw91tVZm_K3QCxfK4RsWRTE0ymdOin-fmxJtEnI1KM-8kM2QAA2hHRsnYaUX7Qv-TAIPhlvUWf9laqmZB41OIDvvnDpOdmrJW6gbfbdXU6BcRdOBKkyJ6qouh0hG

“Heheh! You look…PAHAHAHAH!”
Justine sighed, turning her gaze away from her cackling sister and towards Joker. “You were once the prisoner of this jail. Now, with our master gone…You are its warden. You will command us as our master commanded us: We shall remain at your beck and call.”
Calming down from her laughing fit, Caroline nodded quickly. “Pfff—yeah, you’re the warden now. But don’t think this means you can go bossing us around! You’re only in charge until our master gets back. Consider it an honour, inmate—”
“Warden,” Justine corrected.
“—Whatever! Unless we count our master’s master, you’re the second ever rightful master of this Velvet Room! But you’re not *really,* so don’t get any *ideas!* This is a promotion in title only!”
Elsewhere in the Velvet Room, a grand clock chimed midnight.
“Ah…It is time, warden. You must return to the world of the conscious, and face your greatest challenge yet. Failure is greatly inadvisable.”
“Yeah! Don’t screw this one up, inmate! There’s a whooole lot of people counting on you!”
“Warden,” Justine corrected more forcefully.
Striding towards his cell and ready to depart, Joker stopped, suddenly. He knew he was forgetting something.
“What about my friends?”

Caroline and Justine exchanged glances with one another.
“We’re keeping them in storage. Whaddya wanna do with ‘em, warden? Keep ‘em or toss em?”
Joker reeled, shaking his head. “Keep them! Keep them. Make sure they’re safe.”
Justine nodded. “Understood. They will stay in the company of our master’s master for now. But they will only be safe so long as we are safe…If the Velvet Room falls, so will they.”
Ah, good. Like he needed even more pressure. Still. He had to do this—there wasn’t anything else left to do.
He stepped forward, into the dark, feeling his unconsciousness slipping.
The only way was up.

Stepping out from the dark, Akira was treated to one more outfit change: His grey coat he had worn in Maruki’s reality kept the cold at bay in this great green lobby. Pulling it closer, over the black shirt beneath it, he stepped out into the centre of the room, casting his gaze around to get his bearings.

It was freezing in here—but the decor was interesting. Very…How would he say, ‘cognitive-y’? No one would actually design a building like this, but it was still pretty to look at—like a painting.
Yusuke’d get a kick out of it.

Still, no time to stand about staring. There were others here, and it'd be wise to strike up a rapport with his fellow tower climbers. The question remained, of course: Who first...?
"Hmm..."

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Bruce grasped his head as consciousness finally returned to him. He sat up into a kneeling position as he regained his bearings. His eyes blinked wearily behind his black cowl, as the optical information told his mind that he was somewhere unrecognizable. He was confused, but more importantly, he was cautious. How many times had he been in these types of situations? Waking up in the depraved clutches of some super powered madman or psychotic criminal mastermind? His years of experience have jaded him to these experiences. As he stood up and fought off his precarious headache, he began rapidly analyzing his environment. Using contextual clues to come to his own conclusions and summaries. The caped crusader was surrounded by a variety of colorful and exotic looking characters. Not too different from the countless masked meta-humans that both protected and threatened the earth on a daily basis. He used the advanced detective vision software implanted into his cowl to analyze these various strangers, already identifying numerous supernatural properties of their anatomy and other biological compositions. He didn’t like this, not one bit. Many of them looked confused, which only gave credence to one of the many theories he had running through his brain. Someone or something had kidnapped him along with multiple other individuals, but for what purpose remained to be seen. He tried contacting his Waynetech satellites via the holographic computer built into his gauntlets, but to no avail. The blue, slightly translucent hologram only gave him error messages, regardless of a change in frequencies. This was not good…

jokerheader-png.226743

It seemed Akira wouldn't have to decide on who to approach first—out from the crowd came a curious looking creature. Yes, out from the crowd and into his leg.

Grabbing hold of his bag with one hand, Akira put the other out to regain balance after the sudden collision. Steadying himself, he turned towards whoever had bumped him. "Whoa. Hey." Casting a glance downwards, he got a better look at Taranza: Shaped like a friend, with an appearance not quite like anything from his conscious world. They seemed to be some sort of spider, judging by the number of hands and the general...bugginess about them.
Interesting.
He recalled what he had been told long ago, about his bonds...And, more recently, about the importance of strengthening his heart. This was his chance to do just that—and a chance to make a new friend in this unfamiliar place.

"Taranza? I'm Akira." Smiling disarmingly, Akira waved a hand across the air to say hello. "Uh...You could say that." It would be unwise to divulge any further details than that: His anonymity as a Phantom Thief was still important, after all—if he started blabbing about Mementos and the Velvet Room, it'd only arouse suspicion. Still, that was interesting—so Taranza had just woken up here? Was it the same for all the others, then—was he the only one who had entered voluntarily?
"Do you know where we are? Or how we got here, even...It's weird, isn't it? Like a dream..."

@Rebebebe

"I see...I tried shooting it, but that didn't turn out like I thought it would." Kaito sighed just as Skalus asked about a man in black armor and a beam sword. "Black armor...?" Kaito rubbed his chin for a bit. There might be a few individuals that would fit that description, but..."Sorry. I don't think I'm thinking of the right person."

"Isn't it obvious? You're black, like me, you have scary green eyes, and you have skulls on your outfit!" Vice pointed at Spawn's clothing. "You look at a mirror and tell me you're not a Demon, huh?" He puffed, soon noticing him clutch his head, which made Vice just scrach his own in response.

What a weirdo.

Interaction: @Ur Degaton

Surprising even Bruce, he managed to connect to a satellite. Though the problem is, the way it's displaying things are...All out of whack. For one, Gotham is no more, and instead, his mapping system just displayed the room he's in, along with the stairs. Emphasis on the stairs.

It also detects high amounts of energy on the ceiling, too.

@ThePotatoGod

Bruce’s brow squinted in befuddlement, as it was too convenient for his liking. What were the odds that anyone would have the knowledge or expertise to use satellites among the group? It was as if whatever mastermind that’s controlling this scenario knew about these things beforehand, knew about his own habit of using satellites for reconnaissance and scouting. Whoever they were, they’ve done their research.

"It's been precisely one minute, ma'am."

"I'll talk to you more soon, Ruby."

The two friends waved goodbye to each other in parting. Afterwards, Penny and Ciel were now between just themselves, walking along the corridor and then out to the large balcony, where the Air Buses were. In one particular spot, however, was a private Bullhead.

"It looks like you're getting along well with people."

"I agree; Ruby has been great to talk to!"

"Now, care for a rest on our private Bullhead?"

"Yes."

Afterwards, the two kept their silence as they eventually entered the Bullhead, which then took off. It was looking to be an exciting rest of the day for both Penny and Ruby. Penny was willing to prove herself however necessary. Ruby, meanwhile, was rooting for her to excel within the tournament. Dominate it even, perhaps. Even as the Bullhead took off with them, Penny's enthusiasm did not seem to fade one bit.

After all, she was only getting started.

Unbeknownst to Penny, however, there was a tear in the sky. One that would eventually send all passengers in the Bullhead panicking...

And one that would take Penny out of the world she had still yet to know all of.

. . .

"That was great!"

"Yeah!"

Ruby wrapped her arm around Yang's neck, raising her carton of milk to the sky. Weiss and Yang had just won against the two members of Team FNKI in the doubles round, albeit not without challenge. Weiss was actually eliminated sacrificing herself in taking out a large portion of Flynt's aura. Neon had an edge in psychological warfare and nearly had her charging in blind into her attacks...

Well, before Yang got serious, anyway.

"You two got those Team FNKI guys pretty good!"

"Yup."

Weiss had just finished dusting herself of all the ashes. With that over with, she was once again looking like the pristine little Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company that she had grown up to be, albeit with some of her makeup wiped off. That didn't matter, however; all that mattered was that Weiss and Yang had made it to the final rounds.

"Plus, if one of you can make it to the grand finals, hopefully you can secure our championship for the year."

"Eeeeex-actly! Although I will admit, Mr. Coal put up a good fight against Weiss. And Neon...well, let's say she almost had me with her running mouth."

Ruby burst into a short bout of laugher, while Weiss couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Don't worry, I won't let 'er next time."

"Hey Yang, do you wanna get something for yourself and..? I mean, you and Weiss appear a...little tired! After all that...uh, fighting! Yeah! Yeah."

"Yeah! Actually, I'm'ma go and get me and Weiss some snacks. You guys can go on ahead."

"Sure thing!"

After all that's said, Ruby, Weiss, and Blake went and departed elsewhere, leaving Yang by herself on the ground of the Vytal Festival. Yang sighed to herself as she started to wander around, pondering to herself.

"Noodles or vending machine... Burgers or salad..."

As Yang wandered on, however, she encountered what appeared to be a tear within the air. It wasn't all that large, but it was still visible by the darkness surrounding the tear.

Suddenly, it started to expand. And without much time to react, Yang found herself being sucked into the tear.

"What the--!"

. . .

• Yang Xiao Long

Armed and Ready

yang_pfp.png

#F9D03D = Speech

AURA LEVELS

Inventory:
    • Ember Celica
    • Scroll
    • 20,000 Lien

Interactions
    (Location: Lobby)
    @Lest (Weiss)

"Ruby! Weiss? Blaaake?!"

Along the concoction of confusion and conversation was a blonde Huntress-in-Training, calling out for her friends. What was supposed to be the latest in a line of victories had suddenly turned upside down. Now, she was alone without her friends...

And without her baby sister.

Now, she was alone, stuck in a room full of strangers she never once met in her life. She couldn't be bothered to admire the decor of the grand room; furniture was the least of her worries when it came to finding her familiars. And yet, her search turned out fruitless. As far as she was concerned, there didn't appear to be a sight of even one of her friends.

"I just wanted to get food and drinks for me and Weiss..."

Just herself.

"...Why?"

"Salutations!"

"Wha--"

Immediately, Yang reeled back, startled with hands raised. Somehow Penny has returned. There was no telling that she would be around after Yang discovered -- so far -- no trace of her friends. She had been taken some place unfamiliar, after all. It wouldn't have been surprised if she was all that's left of the Remnant world.

Yet there she was.

"Penny?! What are you doing here?"

"Excellent question! I..."

"...have nary an idea."

Just like that, Penny's usual, quirky enthusiasm seemed to fade away for a mournful frown.

"Well no shit, nobody here does, anyway."

However, just as quickly as her smile went and gone, it came back.

"But it is good to see you still around!"

"Yeah."

"...You're looking for your friends, right?"

Once again, Yang was surprised. Then again, however, she shouldn't be. She was the one who discovered that Blake was a Faunus after all, and she was an outsider.

'Always perceptive as ever.'

Yang nodded.

"Don't worry, Yang; I won't rest until we find your teammates, just as I did the last time with your teammate Ruby!"

Yang nodded towards Penny's positive notion. She couldn't help but to respect Penny's undying excitement, even in the midst of a potentially life-altering event. Granted, nobody really knew whether her teammates were even still around, much less a way to come back home, but apparently, Penny took that as a challenge she could overcome. They were lost across worlds, far displaced where they were, but Penny's smile was still there, infectiously bright as ever.

In fact, it even gave Yang back a slight tinge of hope.

"That's right, you're not giving up anytime."

For the first time in a while, Yang made her first smile, albeit a rather subdued one, all the while she shook her head in disbelief. What better way to be stranded here than a friendly, if strange girl who made good friends with her sister?

"Well, since I've nothing else better t'do, might as well follow where the compass goes."

"Wonderful!"

And then she followed Penny.

• Penny Polendina

"I'm combat ready!"

penny_pfp.png

#19EF1C = "Speech!"

AURA LEVELS

Inventory:
    • Scroll
    • Backpack
    • Floating Array

Interactions
    (Location: Lobby)
    @Lest (Weiss)

There was something about this Penny fellow.

For starters, she didn't appear all that phased by what had happened earlier. The screams of her teammates and crew as the private Bullhead fell into the tear. What happened next, she couldn't process all that well -- quite literally, even -- but eventually, she ended up here, stuck in a room full of people she really, really wants to meet.

Oh, and Yang. That was a bonus!

But exactly how well was Penny holding up? As one may have guessed, not as well as most may think. She was now far, far away from her father, who had created her. In addition, she was now also away from her first real friend:

Ruby Rose.

She and Ruby had met back in town when everyone was still in the universes they belonged to. Ruby calling her "friend" was a surprise; she didn't quite expect to make her first friend so fast, so unprompted out of the blue, but she was thankful for it. Ruby wasn't one to tell people about her true nature. She did keep a good secret after all; it would be a disaster if more and more people knew about the fact that she was a robot. Not to mention, she had reminded her that she was more than just a metallic shell walking around; she had a soul. Hell, the one time she did her a favor by protecting her, boy did she did her favor so freaking well.

That, ladies and gentlemen, was how much Ruby meant to her.

Now, because of her robotic nature, she was able to hide much of the sorrow she held from losing her friends and family. It did slip that one time while she was talking with Yang, but that didn't matter all that much.

Then, while she was beginning to hum to herself, Penny spotted the familiar sight of a white-haired girl somewhere within the room. She remembered it clear as day; Weiss was the second to introduce herself out of the four girls who ran into her in their chase for Sun.

"Weiss?"

With Yang by her side, Penny slowly approached the unconscious Weiss. The sight was unmistakably her; the ponytail crooked to the right, the bright, white attire with a red streak to it... This time, she wanted to be a little more cautious, as the last time she greeted someone (Yang), they were startled by her sudden introduction.

"Are you there?"

• Love