• After her attack got married, Artoria was sent back just as Mordred and Nero went in to attack The Fool (II), only for it to go speedy on them, but thankfully the Kirlia threw a flame attack that knocked the shadow off the air, leaving it open for an attack.

But before that though, there was a knife that shot out of nowhere and The Fool (II) kicked it towards Filia. Samson was supposed to either catch it or block it had not for Ken to teleport to the knife, resulting in him crashing onto the schoolgirl. "Ow..." Filia muttered, knocked down by the kid, his head buried in her bosoms. Artoria took notice of Filia, but she needed to focus back on dealing with the shadow.

Using her Invisible Air to rocket herself towards The Fool (II), once again she is going in for the attack, this time going under.

@SolsticeArcanum @noob13241 @LuckycoolHawk9 @SorryTM @ThePotatoGod

• Looks like it's far from over yet as the group has encounter a shadowy being standing in front of them. Adam stepped forward and said "Well now, just as we thought we're done with this place." He cracked his knuckles and went ahead, going after The Fool as he goes for a punch.

@ThePotatoGod @Raynar Saassin @Kirie98 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ori @SorryTM

• Mami Tomoe & Blanc & Shinji Matou

Another victory for him. Shinji grinned as he held onto the card, but as the Master was busy examining his new trophy, the air around him suddenly got cold, as a familiar chill ran over his body. Turning, he spotted that dark figure once more coming out from the marble, lunging quickly as soon as it emerged at his Saber! Fortunately, she was quick enough to block it, but damn!

"Well, guess it's time for the Wandering Boss Fight..!"

He would've ordered Saber to attack, but soon enough the wandering bozo they were with shot and fired several bullets into the Sludge Boss! Complete with a full-Sentai get-up or whatever. He didn't understand what was happening here, but maybe this guy chose to be some kind of ranger or something. Regardless, he soon was told to go follow the bricks, and use the trophy cards he obtained to open the stairs. He was about to protest, but thought about it. If that means he gets a head start above everyone else, then maybe it'd give him a chance to score some more points over the rest!

"Heh, well good luck to you all then. I'll get goin as you said." Shinji gives a half-hearted wave. As he does so, he notes Saber's little dialogue with the guy. Did they just become friends or something? Weird.

Seeing as the group of newcomers started to fight the bizarre new enemy, Mami stopped and turned around. In her good conscience, she couldn't leave without helping ensure that everyone made it out, even those who were staying behind to help delay an enemy. Sure, there could be a way out of here now, but she wanted to make sure everyone got out of here. Summoning a pair of muskets, she began to line them up against The Fool(I), taking care not to hit anyone else in range. "Trio Volley!"

Although there was a new fight ranging, Blanc didn't feel the need to help them battle the new enemy as well. She hoped that the bricks forming were leading to an exit. Above all, she wanted to get her and Rom out of this place as quickly as possible and back to Hyperdimension. "Rom, follow those Bricks! It might be our ticket out of here!"

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

Blanc - #9ce1f2

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Ruby (In the area), Saber (In the area), Juran/Kaito/Gaon/Jean (In the area)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (In the area. NPC'd by Potato), Rom (In the area.)
    @SorryTM - Klee (In the area)?
    @Crow - Gourai (with Rom)?
    @SorryTM - Kirby (In the area)
    @Topless - Adam (In the area)
    @LuckycoolHawk9 - Nicholas (In the area)
    @Ori - Cloegeala (In the area)
    @Bixir - Canti (In the area)

• "So your world…What's it like?" Katrielle asked the resting Vert. "The concept of other worlds is always fascinating to me, you see. I'm curious what sort of logic is different from my world to yours." She let her curiosity guide her question, using it as a means of trying to bond with another.

"My world is based on the concept of Gaming, my dear."

Vert explained.

"Each of our nations are founded upon us and our gaming consoles. As I develop the Leanbox, my nation is named as such. We take pride in providing quality games and services so that citizens put their faith in us. The more faith we receive from people, the stronger we are to protect them."

@ThePotatoGod (Interacting)

• Although there was a new fight ranging, Blanc didn't feel the need to help them battle the new enemy as well. She hoped that the bricks forming were leading to an exit. Above all, she wanted to get her and Rom out of this place as quickly as possible and back to Hyperdimension. "Rom, follow those Bricks! It might be our ticket out of here!"

"Right!"

Carrying Blanc in her transformed state, she concentrated on flying over to the bricks, hoping that would indeed lead them out.

@Kirie98 (Interacting)
    @ThePotatoGod (GM)

"We made it!" Cloe cheered as the heroes continued onward, escaping one trap and yet falling into another. She put on a serious look as Canti stopped and watched the arrival of a new boss, the Fool.

"We won't be standing on the sidelines this time! Come on, Dublin!" Cloe jumped off the robo companion's back and floated into the air as she crossed her legs in a lotus position, her bat swirling around her in the shape of a pulsing black oroburos. With a quick chant, she summoned all of her strength into a revitalizing spell. Meanwhile Canti charged forward with rocket speed and threw a flying roundhouse kick to the Fool's head, feeling ready to take on anything with his hand fully restored.

After completing her chant, Cloe's body coursed with glowing green vein-like marks, filling her with fighting energy and striking away the lethargy left from her previous spell. She was also ready to fight the new foe with vigor. She held out her hand as Dublin took shape of a long serrated two-handed sword and ran at the Fool with a stabbing thrust to his torso!

@ThePotatoGod
@Topless
@Raynar Saassin
@Kirie98
@LuckycoolHawk9

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Kirie98 @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ori @SorryTM

"Good lord, what is that thing?" Cell couldn't help but express his shock at the shadowy figure in front of them. "Looks like someone trying to dress up as a racial slur." He smirked as he began to approach him, prepared to give this creature a beating whilst provoking her. What he plans to do after getting her attention is anyone's guess, but it feels as though he has the strength to make light of such an opponent.

This earned him the attention of The Fool (I), however, as she came to face him with a cracked neck. Pressing her fingers against the side of her temple, a red glow can be seen as the sound of a gunshot piercing glass can be heard, ethereal shards swirling from her head heading upwards can be seen, forming a figure that looks similar to Cell, except it's red and pretty much imperfect.

latest.png

{["Cell Max."]}​

The Fool(I) called out as the fake Cell let out a roar, launching itself towards the other Bugman like a speeding bullet, catching Cell unaware and taking the faker's full force as he was ran to the ground, though still standing, as if trying to match its weight!

"SON OF A–" Cell snarled as both Bugmen tried to use both arms to crush one another, only for their hands to be intertwined and locked, putting both Cells in a standoff.

This allowed the escaping party to flee the battle successfully without garnering The Fool's attention. [>Proceed to Center Room]

"Klee, stand back. This one looks dangerous for you to handle." Jean noted, drawing out her sword, that bears rapier-like handle and a full on bladed sword. Positioning herself with the blade pointed at The Fool, she launched herself towards the opponent in a burst of turquoise wind known simply as Anemo. Thrusting her blade as she got near the shadowy figure, The Fool simply parries it with her Golden Spear and stepping to the side, right as Adam follows through with an unforeseen left hook, knocking the creature back.

"How about some barbecue!" Juran chortles as he rushes towards The Fool, the rex's head on his chest spewing streams of flame at the shadowy girl; though one wouldn't expect her to summon a golden version of Juran's Sword and Shield, combined into one weapon in her free hand; cued in with the sound of shattered glass as it absorbed the red ranger's flame breath. "Oh no." He gulped as The Fool(I) threw the weapons in the air, glowing as The Fool(I) uttered once more;

latest.png

{["Black JuranTyranno."]}​

She spoke as the weapons shattered into glass and reformed as a robotic tyrannosaurus rex. Bearing an emblem on its side similar to Juran's armor. It lunged at Juran, aiming to chomp on its original scrap, but it messed by a hair.

"Talk about deja vu all up this chick…" Juran clicked his tongue, taking out his gun and flipping his Sentai Gear, allowing him to morph his body into the same T-Rex form. He soon leaps at his black counterpart, curling into a ball as he spun as fast as he could; like a hedgehog, but with his bladed tail acting as the spike scratching his fake counterpart's paint.

"WARNING. TAROT KEYS APPROACHING STAIRWELL." As this was happening, The Fool(I) turned around as she felt the Cards' presence gathering somewhere else. "REROUTING…" Determined to stop the Ascendants from escaping any further, she began to move towards it the Center Room; only for her to be collectively stopped by Kaito and Mami firing an arsenal of bullets at The Fool, forcing the Shadow Girl to stop after a few steps to slice down the bullets, missing one of Mami's bullets and conking her at the head, knocking her head back with a loud snap.

Gaon decides to help out his fellow Zenkaiger by ramming straight into Juran's black variant with a flying double kick to the side, though this only ended up letting the black Juran loose from Juran's own spinning buzzsaw as the black rex began to leak out purple puffs, charging a flame breath.

Ruby decides to help out the bugman that insulted her mother by zipping around the pair of greenies in a storm of red blurs and rose petals, bouncing off of the walls, the floor, and seemingly thin air until a sniper's gunfire shot the blur down onto the fake Cell, just in time for the real one to pull away from the lockhold, stomping on him like a roach!

"Woah, nelly!" Cell quipped as Ruby appeared before him, both feet pressed against Cell Max's head. "Eugh, I don't like the look of that."

"Talk about my mom like that again, and we'll see how YOU like it." Ruby jeered with a cocky grin, prompting Cell to chuckle.

"Did you just fucking threathen me, Red?"

As The Fool I raised its head, Cloe and Canti leaps into action; with Canti coming in swinging his mechanical legs with a roundhouse kick, catching The Fool I unaware, she got swept with the momentum of the kick into Cloe's thrust, piercing through the goopy girl's gut, causing its body to grow unstable and beginning to sag on Cloe's sword.

"ERROR.ERROR.ERR–" The Fool's monotone voice reverberated as her body melted into a puddle of black and white goop, sparking with electricity as if it was nothing more than a machine.

"That went…A lot quicker than I thought." Kaito scratched the back of his helmet, seeing The Fool downed so easily with their sheer numbers.

With the death of The Fool I, her summons sparked, weakening, but still persisting...You might wanna take those two down first.

Results:
    > Cell provokes! The Fool (I) summons [Cell Max] to attack! It connects, and the combatants are locked.
    > Blanc, Rom, Shinji and Saber Saber attempt to escape! They successfully flee!
    > Jean tells Klee to stay back and attacks The Fool with a lunging thrust! The attack misses!
    > Adam strikes! The attack connects!
    > Juran charges with a Flame Breath. The Fool(I) conjures up Juran Black's Sword and Shield to negate fire damage.
    >EXTRA!>The Fool(I) uses the sword and shield as Catalysts to summon [Black JuranTyranno] to attack Juran! The attack misses, allowing Juran to strike back!
    >>EXTRA!>> Juran transforms into his JuranTyranno form to even the odds with a bladed somersault, slashing the beast's paint!
    > The Fool(I) attempts to turn around and follow the escaped Card Bearers
    > Kaito and Mami combines their firepower with Zenkai Trio Volley
    >Gaon kicks the Black Juran Tyranno while Juran's attacking it, setting it free.
    >Canti uses roundhouse kick. It connects with an unprepared The Fool beautifully!
    >Ruby follows up with a Speed Stomp Cell Max
    >Cloe attacks with a thrust; it connects beautifully!

VS. THE FOOL(I) ~ The Common Soul, Halved
    The Dark Half of Regret
    {x0}[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X] KNOCKDOWN!

Summons: (2/2)
    Cell Max
    Foolish Reflection
    [O][O][O][O][X]

Black JuraGaon
    Foolish Reflection
    [O][O][O][X][X]

In response to Cross-Z's thanks, Hakuno raised a thumbs up from her holographic console, indicating that she had received the gratitude he gave them with a smile. A short interaction, but one that might be needed. After which, chaos resumed. The Black Clad Solstice transformed into the embodiment of Frankenstein and the Cat Boy teleported to Filia and protected her from the knife which resulted in the pair crashing into one another.

If there's a time to hate gravity, it's now.

It wasn't long until the action started piling on. Des threw Lancelot, drawing out his sword in an attempt to strike down The Stunned Fool. Though The Fool managed to recover just in time, blocking the blow from Arondight with his arms crossed and a flex of his muscles, exerting outwards force from it–somehow.

Mordred followed suit with a mana burst induced jump, launching herself just above The Fool and attempting to bind him in a lariat, releasing a bit of her Noble Phantasm's crimson energy to launch herself and this Muscular Fool to the ground is a clothesline like drop!

Seeing her father below, Mordred twirls and disconnects from the drop, leaving The Fool II at the mercy of her father, attacking from below with a slash from her invisible sword! White blood spills to the ground as the cut landed oh so cleanly as The Fool II lands on the ground, groggily trying to stand up.

"Pueri." Nero took out the cards they had collected from the northwest corner and threw it at her Pokemon companion, catching it with her telekinesis. "Take these to Katrille; the woman with the brown garments we passed by on the way here. Ensure that the exit would be open by the time we're finished here."

"Kir!" The Kirlia nodded, deciding to obey her human mother this time and return to the Center to open the exit. After hearing the somewhat loud footsteps of her companion fade, Nero's blade was set ablaze as she then glided across the marble floor. In a dance like motion, she twirled right in front of the rising Shadow Man, inducing several cuts across the body in addition to the direct cut dealt by Excalibur, setting the cuts ablaze.

Passing by what can be described as Pompeii's wrath given form, the burning Rider rose to the crimson skies in a blazing pillar, letting out a burst of heat as he was shot straight towards The Fool II as it once more attempted to strike back and parry the kick only for Cross-Z magma feet to connect, dragging the Fool's shadowy and goopy body along the ground. One could see The Fool II's body starting to break apart; evaporating under Cross-Z heel; all it needs now is one last push from the Rider!

Results:
    >Solstice transforms into Orgen
    >Ken protects Filia
    >Hirari is panicking…
    >Des throws Lancelot, who in turn attacks The Fool II using Arondight; It missed
    >Mordred attacks and clotheslines the fucker down to the ground! It connects!
    >Artoria attacks from below; it connects!
    >Nero throws her Tarot Card at Pueri and tells him to return and give it to Katrielle before performing a graceful spinning fire slash; it connects!
    >Cross-Z goes for a Rider Kick. The Fool II blunders, giving Cross-Z another chance to attack!

Vs. THE FOOL II ~ Heroic Spirit
    Regret Manifested
    {x0}[O][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X] LAST HIT!

• Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @SorryTM (making Childe dragging kids to the Center Room)

"I'm surprised you look that good, given the nature of your world." Katrielle expressed genuine shock as the green goddess explained the nature of her land. "Or maybe I'm the one who's not understanding things here. From what you told me, you're not actually lying at the fact that you're a goddess." She said, admitting that the notion of her being a deity was an over exaggeration of her abilities.

It wasn't long until people are gathered at the center room, sensing the cards they carry, Katrielle turned her attention to the newcomers. One pair appears to be similar to Hakuno and Artoria; one with a deep connection to one another. They had 3 cards. Next was Childe dragging the supernatural duo with a new winged one in tow. To evacuate them's probably for the best. Lastly, was a being that looked like one of the Shadows roaming the area, although this creature appeared similar to that of a little girl in a ballet costume; carrying 2 cards.

The little monster approached the detective looking woman and handed her the cards, who in turn, placed them on what appeared to be a glass podium. Must be where the items must be placed.

"If you two be so kind." Katrielle spoke to Shinji and his Servant, presenting the podium to them. Looks like they're still missing one more card; probably still fighting one of the fools. She'll have to go grab that one sooner or later...

• Ryuga Banjo - FOOL II
    With the FOOL pinned beneath his foot as his kick slides them along the floor, Banjo doesn't hesitate. With no time to waste on cranking another finisher, nor to pull out his knuckle to win, he goes for one simple hoorah as he raises his other leg high into the air before it flares up into fire.

And then slams his heel down to finish this fight once and for all.
  • Ken Kendraki - FOOL II
    Landing into Filia and into a soft impact, Ken pauses for a second to look up at her...before he flicks his knife into the air and teleports out of the awkward situation. Jumping again in the air to make sure he lands safely...

He chooses to ignore the thought that he could've just canceled his momentum midair to not hit Filia on the landing and simply nods to himself.
    It only then comes to mind that he should help her up though, and so he does. Not by offering a hand though, too light to counterbalance, so he just chooses to squat down and slip her onto her feet. (Literally, lift her up, but occasionally shift himself under to get better leverage. Like flipping a wall into standing up)

Once that is done, he remembers what he was doing and proceeds to hop away to Ben and Cameron to go nick the card off of them to get going if they're gonna keep being busy like this and get moving to the center.
    @Topless (Child helps up via furniture flip) @LuckycoolHawk9 (Child goes to take the card and get it to the center)

• 1678030963489.png
    As Lancelot lands from that high drop he turns to where the enemy. Lancelot sheathes Arondight seeing how they are about to be finished off, but he keeps his armor on just in case it gets some kind of second wind.

• 1678030985196.png
    The Destroyer yawns and waits till he can get out of this place or fight.

• 1678031012678.png
    Orgen looks around to see a finished battle, so he waits for another battle or a way to leave.

• Blanc & Shinji Matou

Arriving here soon and quickly with Rom, the two landed in the center room and-

"Vert!? Didn't expect to see you here as well. So I'm guessing you got pulled into this weird dimension too..." Blanc sighed. "I guess we're almost done here though. This might be our way out of this weird dungeon crawler and back into Hyperdimension."

Noticing the other person here, Blanc thought she looked a bit similar to a character from one of those investigative court games. "Are you a friend of Vert?"

Seeing as they're not the first ones here, Shinji just glanced around the room. Man, all sorts of weirdos were just here, huh? Well, at least he didn't see that loser around here. Maybe they were off lost somewhere in this damn place.

"So that's where these cards go? Damn. I was hoping I could hold onto them as a trophy. I better get some reward for this." Shinji says. Despite the slight annoyance in his voice, he did come up and hand Katrielle the cards.

"Are you some kind of Sherlock-cosplayer?" Shinji comments while glancing over Kat's outfit.

Blanc - #9ce1f2

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle
    @Raynar Saassin - Vert, Rom
    @Anyone else in the Center Room

• Mami Tomoe

T-This was certainly a surprise..

She didn't expect this foe to last so... shortly. Despite the immense danger she was feeling from it, having so many people attack it all at once and in quick successive after the other pretty much took it out before it had any opportunity to begin truly fighting.

She was more than happy with that outcome. It meant that nobody was going to be hurt too badly in the long run. Still, there were those other two familiars that didn't seem to fade away with it. She didn't feel any need to help Cell. Not with how he acts so smugly to the rest of them, but seeing as Juran being forced to contest a dark counterpart of him, he could use some help.

Firing at the Fake would be difficult, not without the risk of accidentally shooting Juran as well. The safer bet here would be to use her ribbons.

"Hmph!"

Summoning several ribbons, she used them to latch onto the Black Jurentyranno's legs and around its jaws, pulling down hard as she tried to force it to the ground!

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - (Juran mainly here. Too many others in the area.)
    @Anyone else fighting FOOL(I)

Nicholas Harris

Time. That was something that Nick all too well. He knew that the amount he had using his full powers was short and he was down to three minutes on his full power. Three minutes before the powers started to damage him. He closed his eyes and focused on a energy ball and added fire to it, summoning a second one and adding lighting to it. He would aim it at Black Juragoan, releasing it back into the monster. " Three minutes... got to use the most of the time that I had."

Ben and Cameron

Ben would take a moment to be careful and avoid any encounters as he would drag Cameron along with him behind. He would head up to the pedestal and place the card they got from the pillar on it.

@ThePotatoGod @Everyone

Last edited:

• "Woah! Hey!" Filia could not believe that Ken could pick her up like that, but then he ran off once more, prompting Filia to go after him where they will meet up with Ben and Cameron. One the other hand, Artoria watched on as Ryuga landed the final blow.

• With the Fool (I) seemingly dealt with, Adam turned to Cell Max and it seemed that Ruby had knocked it down. Good, because the next thing Adam will do is considered impossible. "Hey Ruby!" He called her out as he went up to Cell Max and grabbed his foot "You might wanna step away from this one. I'm gonna take him for a spin." He said "Everyone, move out of the way!"

Either Cell stepped out of the way or not, with all of his god-given strength, Adam proceeded to take Cell Max for a ride, spinning around and around, gaining more speed as he spins until throws Cell Max onto Black JuranTyranno.

Adam's warning was enough to get Ruby to hop away from Cell Max's head using her Crescent Rose to propel her away from the bugman. In Cell Max's flinch, it allowed Adam to get in close and grab the green and red bugman by the leg and begin to spin him around. He spun the beast round and round before finally unleashing the bug man rock at the black and purple roborex. As both creatures collide, prompting the black beast to stop charging his flame breath as it begins to lose balance because of Cell Max, tethering, almost falling to its side.

Mami would then conjure ribbons, streaming from her person to wrap around the Black JuranTyranno's jaws and legs, pulling the rex down to the ground, tipped over to the side. Seizing this opportunity, Nicholas fires off two energy balls; each infused with fire and lightning respectively. Both elements colliding with the black and purple bot, resulting in an explosion of black glue, evaporating to the heat of the explosion.

Only one left.

Cell Max recovered from being thrown, letting out a loud roar as the red and green bugman leapt at Adam, attempting to grab him.

"You got this, big boy?" Cell asked Adam, arms crossed in a sort of mocking tone, wondering if he wants the spotlight for this one.

Result:
    >Ruby launches off of Cell Max with Crescent Rose. It connects!
    > Adam attempts to grab Cell Max and throws him into Black JuranTyranno. It connects!
    > Mami attempts to restrain Black JuranTyranno. It connects, but it doesn't hurt JuranTyranno.
    > Nicholas shoots 2 shots at Black JuranTyranno. It connects!
    >Black JuranTyranno is defeated!
    > Cell Max charges at Adam with a lunging grab.
    > Cell is provoking Adam…Adam's Crit odds increases.

Cell Max
    Foolish Reflection of Sheer Perfection
    [O][O][X][X][X]

Black JuranTyranno
    Foolish Reflection of The Jurassic
    [X][X][X][X][X] KNOCK OUT

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Kirie98 @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @SorryTM

With a stomp from Cross-Z, The Fool II has been squashed, reduced to nothing more than a puddle of black goop with green lightning streaking it every so often. It seems to react with Banjo's suit as in a flash, it turned into a white bottle similar to the Magma Dragon bottle except…Well, it looks more frozen.

With nothing left, the group returns to the Center Room to activate the Staircase.

Would he take it?

Result:
    >Cross-Z defeats Fool II!
    >Fool II drops ???? Dragon Fullbottle

• Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @SorryTM @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9

"Would 'getting to live another day' count?" Katrielle joked, raising a brow at Shinji's irritation as she placed Shinji's cards right after Ben and Cameron came in and inserted The Hermit Card; the final three cards being The Fortune, The Justice and The Hanged. With the cards inserted, their illustrations faded, turning them into plain golden cards as the glass ceiling on the center room shattered into surprisingly large pieces; big enough to form floating platforms to act as steps to this stairway to heaven. "I'm not sensing anything blocking the stairs this time. Looks like we're to go upstairs." Katrielle announced as she looks up at the forming stairs to the red sky, parting to reveal an orange one this time. She raised a brow. What's the significance of the colors of the skies? In the first one, the sky was good old black and blue; like space. Then in the second one, it's red, and the next is…"I wonder if there's some hidden meaning to those colors." She pondered aloud, completely ignoring Shinji's own question about her cosplaying as Sherlock Holmes. As she reached to take the cards for safekeeping, the detective would only find them vanishing in a flash of orange light.

"Bloody fu…" She nearly cussed as she whips her eyes towards the now empty pedestal, sighing as Katrielle turns to the gathering group. Including the child who tried to steal ben's card; don't think she didn't notice that. "Welp, hope that doesn't come to bite me in the ass…" Katrielle grimaced as she noticed Hirari in the crowd. Sighing in relief; at least their trump card is at least, safe.

• Ryuga Banjo - FOOL 2: Died hard
    With the battle that once was seeming like it'd be a long one, shortened greatly by the swarm of people who came in...Banjo takes a breath to cool off before he notices the fullbottle where the FOOL ll once was...

Well, given the lack of genius physicists around, he's pretty much the expert for Nebula gas gadgets, and he was the one who had to fight the damn thing the most here soooo...

The King of Protein proceeds to pick the bottle and pockets it to look at later, detransforming as he does and heading to the next floor. He does give a bit of a thanks to those who helped, but given he's just coming off of a high from fighting...not much of one given.
  • Ken Kendraki - FLOOR
    Whether the kid notices her stare or not, the child does not care about the suspicion dealt to him. Only mild frustration at his own failure...

Before getting distracted as he proceeds to head on up the platforms up and away. Even skipping more than a few of them, as he really didn't need them to ascend beside the obvious 'barrier shatter' part.

• "It's over, great job everyone." Artoria spoke once the Fool (II) has been dealt with. She went over to Hakuno and said "Shall we head back to Katrielle now that we're done here? I'd say we do."

• Adam grinned when asked by Cell if he could take on Cell Max. "Indeed I am." He said just as Cell Max was closing in on him. He would make a leap to go through the giant's hands before he could grab him. Using the Eyes of the Lord, his brass knuckle equipped arm morphs into the same shape as Cell's and then he would deliver a strong punch onto Cell Max's forehead.

• Filia kept following Ken until they ended up back at the center room where Katrielle is. It seems those that bore the cards have been gathered. "Alright kid, you better stop running off like that or you'll be into some serious trouble." Filia spoke slightly sternly so as not to look threatening despite her frustration.

@ThePotatoGod @Foxes81_of_Anime @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @SorryTM @LuckycoolHawk9

• 1678481419475.png1678481450723.png
    Lancelot and Des leave The Fool II room and returns to the center room and go up the stairs, not together but close by to each other.

• 1678481524625.png
    Orgen follows the group of people out.

• Blanc & Shinji Matou

Shinji just raises an eyebrow as Katrielle ignores him. Though, instead of pressing the matter, he decides instead to just go up these stairs and get out of here. He waves for his Servant to come along with him as he intends to go up to the next level out of this place.

Seeing as the stairs have formed and opened up, Blanc tightly held onto Rom's hand as she began to ascend the stairs as well. "The skies are a weird color.. Is it evening already?" She pondered, although something in her was telling her that this wasn't the skies of Gamindustri. "We're heading on up Vert. Hopefully this is our ticket out of here."

Blanc - #9ce1f2

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle, Saber
    @Raynar Saassin - Vert, Rom
    @Anyone else in the Center Room

• Mami Tomoe

With the Black JuranTyranno dealt with, finished off by Nicholas's energy projectiles, Mami released what was left of the ribbon and rushed over towards where Juran was. That explosion was quite immense, as it was power enough to evaporate that robotic dinosaur into nothing but ash completely, leaving nothing behind aside from the sheer heat residue left behind from the attack.

"Are you okay?" Mami called out, the Magical Girl keeping her eye on the last fight here, although with how well the blonde man was doing against the Bugman's copy, she was sure that the man had it completely dealt with. It seemed that he was rather capable of slugging it out with the monstrous copy.

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - (Juran mainly here. Too many others in the area.)
    @Anyone else fighting FOOL(I)'s Minions

Nicholas Harris

There was something about the destruction of the other creature that made him happy, maybe it was the fact that he had gotten a kill in or it could have been the idea that he had.He had forgotten about the fact that combining tended to make things so much worse than before. The three minutes that he had would turn to zero from the attacks and a minute passing, as he would slide the restraints back on, looking weather worn and tired. People say that stress ages you.... and that was never more true once the restraint was back on. Nick now looked at least a decade older than before.

1678717840454.png

"I hope that Adam has enough to beat Cell, I'm spent for now. At least until I can replenish my reserves."

@ThePotatoGod

Cameron Mahkent and Ben

Ben hadn't even noticed that the card had been attempted to be stolen and watched as the pathway started to open. "Maybe this is the process of being rebuilt, you know black for the sky before the worlds were destroyed and red for when they were is my guess. I don't remember if they were red, but you know- when you are moved, you don't notice these things."

Cameron was quiet. "This feels familiar to me, but I just can't place it.... I've seen a red sky before what brought me here... but I can't remember where."

"It could also just be a sunrise."

@ThePotatoGod @Stairway to Heaven

• Adam's Weapon was more than enough to catch Cell's eye, raising a brow as he noticed how it morphed Adam's entire forearm into a copy of his, but more red; similar to his faker over there. Shattering with one swing at its forehead. Instead of exploding into mud like the usual, Adam's strength must've caused the goo to harden into literal glass, letting shards of it fall onto the ground.

"Wow." Cell whistled, nodding at what he just witnessed. "We should have a go sometime. Just a couple of dudes beating the absolute crap outta each other–might even ditch the stadium thing all together and go straight for the jawline, hahaha!" He chuckled, entertaining the thought that he could be as strong as Son Goku. Maybe even more.

"Yeah, I'm good..." Juran nodded, discarding his transformation and turning back into his Kikainoid form. "Just for the record, that's all of them, right?"

"I don't see anything else." Gaon shook his head, "Maybe it is."

"What about that?" Jean pointed out to the staircase forming in the middle of the labyrinth, "Is that the way out?"

"Yep! That means we're FULL ON done here!" Kaito celebrated, pointing at it. "Come on, let's go! We don't wanna get left behind down here." He urged the others to follow along. And with no other choice, the gang gathered around the Central Staircase and eventually climbing up; as there's nothing to do down there anymore.

• Rainbow_Distortion.png

Climbing up the stairs, the red sky soon transitioned to that of a more orange hue…Then yellow…So I guess the entire sky while climbing the stairs can easily be described as being in an aurora with glass squares acting as stars in an endless sky. Looking down isn't even a question as the prior floor became clouded by neon colored cosmic gasses. For those who had been with us since the beginning of this journey, this kind of sight is familiar from when they crossed the first floor to the second. To newcomers…They're mesmerized.

"Ugh. Looks like someone puked all over this place." Cell remarked, groaning at the gaudy sight. "No offense to our technicolor friends, but this shit's just LOOKS bad."

"I dunno. It looks pretty to me." Ruby retorted with a giggle, "It reminds me of a Fairy Tale."

"...What kinda trippy Fairy Tales did your mom read you?"

"There was one about an Infinite Man…"

"Aaaand forget I ask." Cell rolled his eyes, levitating up the stairs to get ahead of Ruby.

Ahead of the group were two of the oldest members of the expedition team. Katrielle Wilford and Kaito Goshikida, one leading the other as the latter asked the young detective.

"Something on your mind?" Kaito asked, keeping pace with her. "I've seen you quiet, but never this quiet."

"Hah. Same with you, Mr. Full On, Full Power." Katrielle chuckled, "It's just that…The Cards input method is different this time." She said, rubbing her chin. "Not to mention how it literally took the entire set instead of leaving behind blanks…"

"Maybe you're overthinking it. This is our first time through this thing after all." Kaito reassures, scratching his cheek as he tilts his head. "Well, hopefully this'll be our last. I don't wanna think about doing this again when I'm older."

"You and me both." She groaned, as the group now stumbled upon…A clearing. A straight up floating platform made out of checkered tiles with barely any walls. The platform appeared to be similar to that of a hotel lobby, with a counter with a shelf of keys; all of which are empty. Fantastic. However, behind the counter was a rather curiously familiar face.

donbrothers_kaito.png

--{[Kaito Goshikida?]}--
    A Full On Monochromatic Blend​

It appears to be an exact copy of Kaito Goshikida, except he's wearing an all black fancy suit with a white bowtie. From his inside shirt down to his slacks; it's like he's on his Emo Phase judging by the way he looked.

"Welcome to the Fifth Floor. Or at least, its mandatory Rest Stop." Greeted this black clad doppelganger of Kaito, bowing at the group that began to gather on the platform. "I hope the journey upwards was fruitful."

"Eh?" Kaito–our Kaito could only utter in shock, pointing at his black clad counterpart before screaming in shock. "EEEHHHH?!"

"Dear god, there's two of them." Juran gulped, seeing the two Kaitos. Though he noticed that the Black Kaito was a lot calmer, more somber. Unlike the one they knew.

"Mandatory Rest stop?" Katrielle went ahead and asked, "What for?"

"The Majorities have recognized your efforts, and had decided to give you a temporary reprieve, granting you rooms to stay in." The Kaito in Black says, spinning the guest book towards Katrielle's side, allowing everyone to have a look at their room assignments. "Keep in mind that the doors would only open to their rightful residents. So don't expect to be able to visit other people just because we don't use keys." He explains.

• Hakuno Kishinami
      Sir Artoria Pendragon, King of The Lions
      Saber
      Shinji Mato

• Vert
      Filia Medici
      Orpheus
      Minako Arisato

• Jean Gunnhildr
      Klee
      Mami Tomoe
      Cell

• Rom
      Ken Kendraki
      Ryuga Banjo
      Sento Kiryu

• Clogeala
      Canti
      Kaoru Sakisaka
      Yuuji Rurikawa

• Ajax Tartaglia
      Blanc
      Ruby Rose
      Blake Belladonna

• HUNK
      Crow Hogan
      Jason Todd
      Daemian Kyrie Pennyworth

• Cereza Bayonetta
      Dante Sparda
      Sir Lancelot, Knight of The Lake
      Cameron Mahkent

• Kirby Kirby
      Samus Aran
      Destoroyah
      Ben.

• Ben Tennyson
      Solstice Arcanum
      Adam.
      Yang Xiao Long

• Sakuto Sakuma
      Carter Hall
      Nicholas Harris
      Tokiomi Tohsaka

• Richie Todd
      Phym Pennyworth
      Bardock
      Soreo Hiden

• Kyle Reese
      Geiz Myokoin
      John Connor
      Izu

• Rin Tohsaka
      Magine
      Jaune Arc
      Mordred

• Katrielle Wilford
      Kaito Goshikida
      Nero Claudius
      Pueri The Kirlia
      Juran
      Gaon

No, I won't bother listing every other NPC I'm planning to pair them with.

"Yang's here?!" Ruby gasped, seeing familiar names upon the guestbook. She's glad they're both fine! Filled with excitement, she hurriedly zipped off towards the 10th Room, knocking on the door and hoping for her beloved sister to answer.

"Looks like we're in different rooms." Katrielle turned to Kaito and then the others. "Well, I guess the agenda for now is try to get some shut eye. Imma go take a beauty nap." She told the others, soon letting out a yawn as she walked towards the large, cafe-like room beyond the counter. Complete with some tables, chairs, and a full on bar somewhere in the corner. Surrounding the rest room were several doors, numbered 1 to 11. With a hallway that appears to lead to more rooms.

Looks like rest is in today's menu.

• For those joining us or rejoining us for this Floor, they will find themselves lying on one of the four beds in a fancy looking hotel room, looking at a technicolored sky above. It's surprisingly not bright, but it's pretty distracting.

Looking around, the room itself seems pretty fancy. From separated beds to small chairs surrounding a glass table; most likely meant for UNO nights. There are also doors leading to two separate bathrooms, which, in of itself appear eloquent in design. Both of which are labeled with male and female signs; in the event of a co ed inhabitation...

--{[The Survivors of The End]}--
@Foxes81_of_Anime as Sakuto Sakura, Kaoru Sakisaka, and Yuuji Rurikawa
@SorryTM as Ajax "Tartaglia/Childe", Kirby , Klee
@Topless as Filia Medici, Artoria Pendragon, Adam
@Kirie98 as Mami Tomoe, Shinji Mato, Blanc
@Raynar Saassin as Vert, and Rom
@noob13241 (Woop) as Ryuga Banjo(Cross-Z), Ken Kendraki
@Ori as Clogeala & Canti
@LuckycoolHawk9 (Scoobycool9) as Cameron Mahkent, and the Ever Changing Glitch
@SolsticeArcanum as Himself, Lancelot & Destoroyah
@Frozen Thyme as Hunk and Bayonetta
@Gotham Knight Todd as Jason Todd, Richie Todd, and Crow Hogan
@Izanagi243 as Orpheus​

Last edited:
  • Ryuga Banjo - Floor 5
    Banjo would be somewhat mystified by the strange place that is between the floors. Sure, he's seen some funky stuff in his heyday as a Kamen Rider, but that doesn't detract from the sights he still sees now.

Even if a monkey has seen fireworks over a hundred times, it's still eye-catching after all.

Anyways, once he's up there and looking over the room lists for himself, the king of protein shares a similar reaction as Ruby does as he finds a familiar name. So familiar that all he needs to read is Kiryu, and the other he only needs to read half to recognize them as his bro and partner.

And while he's not quite as fast as the girl, nobody's damn well stopping Banjo as he makes a break for meeting up with his best bud.
  • Ken Kendraki - FLOOR 5
    The magical sights of the floor around the child would be met with a...meh reaction? It's not that he doesn't acknowledge them, but he's had enough mental trips into subconscious and bizarre mindscapes that this is kind of a regular for him. So he's just going headstrong ahead of everybody.

He would then be stopped by the strange twin of another person here due to them refusing to explain until everybody arrived. And while his instinct to search around is strong, there's a sense that there's not much to see even if he did ditch now.

With that done though and his name found in the room list, he proceeds to bolt off...and immediately notices the bar.
    It is a matter of seconds before the child makes impact with the area behind in full pillage mode.

• "The Majorities have recognized your efforts, and had decided to give you a temporary reprieve, granting you rooms to stay in." The Kaito in Black says, spinning the guest book towards Katrielle's side, allowing everyone to have a look at their room assignments. "Keep in mind that the doors would only open to their rightful residents. So don't expect to be able to visit other people just because we don't use keys." He explains.
    "Hmm. This is a bit suspicious, but I cannot argue with some rest. Especially after my most recent energy release."

Vert exclaimed as she looked at the Guest Book in question, taking note of Room 2. She then walked off to locate this room and knocked to see if anyone was in there.

@Izanagi243 (Orpheus, Interacting)
    @Topless (Filia Medici, Interacting)
    @ThePotatoGod (Minako, Interacting / GM)

Rom, on the other hand, was very hesitant to leave her sister's side, but instead sighed and walked shyly to Room 4, knocking on the door. The people in there would bare witness to a cute little snow girl standing there with shyness in her eyes.

398.png

@noob13241 (Ryuga Banjo & Ken Kendraki, Interacting)
    @ThePotatoGod (Senko Kiryu, Interacting / GM)

• For those joining us or rejoining us for this Floor, they will find themselves lying on one of the four beds in a fancy looking hotel room, looking at a technicolored sky above. It's surprisingly not bright, but it's pretty distracting.

Looking around, the room itself seems pretty fancy. From separated beds to small chairs surrounding a glass table; most likely meant for UNO nights. There are also doors leading to two separate bathrooms, which, in of itself appear eloquent in design. Both of which are labeled with male and female signs; in the event of a co ed inhabitation...

Opening her eyes, a young Faunus would bare witness to a separate location, instead of the ruined remains of Beacon Academy. Before she was taken to this place, she remembered a tragic event; Grimm invading Vale and Beacon Academy; destroying everything in their path. Her ex partner; Adam Taurus, broke through everything and sliced off Yang Xiao Long's arm, and as she called out to Blake for help, she just ran off without saying anything, tears in her eyes.

Taking note of the area, she stood out of the bed and brushed herself off; a book in her hand titled "Ninjas of Love" which was quite erotic. She looked lost, but she sat back down and started crying a little, remembering the thing she was running away from. It was still bothering her.

@ThePotatoGod (Interacting / GM, Ruby Rose (If she ever shows up.) )
    @SorryTM (Childe, In the Room)
    @Kirie98 (Blanc, near the room, could hear sounds of crying from the room door.)

• images
    1677776969060-png.237466

Lancelot continues walking from the stairs to Room 8, as he gets to the door he opens it and walks in. Lancelot's armor disappears, he'd unbutton the jacket of his suit and loosens his tie whilst walking to a bed and collapses on to it.

• E-mTuXuVgAA_CKC.jpg

Des would walk towards the café and more importantly the bar. Des immediately sees a child trying to go straight towards it, and grabs him by the collar of their shirt.

• frankenstrike_by_tsheward_dc06qw2-fullview.jpg

Orgen walks to the café and sits at one of the many tables looking forward, blankly.