Mami Tomoe

Mami wasn't sure if she could still trust him. As the adrenaline of the previous battle wore off, and his calm, non-threatening demeanor began to relax the atmosphere around the two of them, Mami had some time to think clearly now. It was clear that he wasn't going to be an enemy, at least for the moment, and he mentioned someone else as well. Were there others here too? After a few minutes of quiet silence, she finally lowered her gun, just a bit enough that even though she still had it pointed in his general direction, it was hanging low, with the barrel facing the floor beside him, although ready for her to quickly pull up if he tried anything.

"Are you... one of those Super Sentai people?" The yellow Magical Girl asked. She had never seen any of the shows, but she was quite aware of the genre. His bright red appearance and the get-up of his 'outfit', if she could call it that seeing as it seemed to be a part of him, reminded her of the characters on those shows. He looked like someone who'd be the leader of the group. Perhaps he could be trustworthy? The red ones were always the person who led the team.

CRASH!!!

Just as she started to ease up, a crash shook the whole building, as it rumbled through the halls! Dust seemed to kick up through the halls, as she heard what sounded like multiple blades clashing against each other or something! "What was that?! It can't be more of them, can it?" She readied her gun just in case anything else came their way. "W-what's even going on here anyways? What do you mean by we have to get to the top of this place?" Seeing as he was the only other 'sentient' person she has met so far that hasn't immediately attacked her, it'd be best for Mami to work together with the robot for the moment. From how he spoke, he may have been here far longer than she has.

Mental Status: Cautious. Still agitated to an extent, but no longer hostile.

@ThePotatoGod - Juran

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

• R.d368c54d91f2f3efa1dc3181d0f49086

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @SorryTM @dark @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme

"Tch... This fight is getting more annoying each time the Lovers recover from damage."

The Saiyan seemed to be panting lightly and wiping the sweat off his body "Come on, Lovers. Quit playing around or I'll make you regret it!"

The Saiyan quickly eyes the Lovers being thrown through the ceiling into the classroom, intending to finish the job or whatever was left of the Lovers (hopefully)
      {slide=Jak}
      View attachment 234584

1668723018911.pngJak and Daxter- @ThePotatoGod Others on Roof
      Characters around:
      @ThePotatoGod@Topless{USER=33293}@SorryTM[/USER]USER=22656]@dark[/USER]
      [/slide}[/COLOR] @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme

Daxter looked down on Jak's shoulder and eyed the hurt individuals nearby. The bluish man bent down on the ground and Daxter looked at Light "What do you plan to do, Jak?"

"I'm taking her to a safer place so I can try to heal her." Light muttered softly as he grabbed Ruby like a wedding grip and picked her up and moved her away from the situation at hand.

Once he found a semi safe place, he placed a hand on her and let the light eco try to heal her injuries.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1668723730993.png
      {slide=General John Connor}

View attachment 234587
      {slide}​
      @PotatoGod @Frozen Thyme
      Then again, it was better when everyone else's attacks could actually touch the Lovers. Perhaps he was better finding a solider in this place as he went to look for one. (HUNK)

Attachments

• 1668723649026.png
    1668723649026.png
    497.4 KB · Views: 1
"Yeah." the two replied at the same time in wary tones. It was easy to tell by their expressions how they didn't trust the newcomer. Yuuji held his hurt hand, the large bruise beginning to show almost immediately.
Kaoru's eyes lit up once he realized what they could do. "Hey, do you know where we are?" he asked softly, taking off his glasses and cleaning them quickly.

Yuuji got up, floating half an inch above the ground before realizing and going back to the ground, pretending like nothing ever happened and hoping the other didn't notice. "Ye-yeah. What he said." he said awkwardly, looking back and forth at the older black-haired male and his own pink-haired friend.

• Interaction: @Topless @Foxes81_of_Anime @SolsticeArcanum

"Yes, but actually, no?" Kaito tilted his head as he answered the pair, noticing the bruise on his hand–though it seemed that the bruise began to heal up almost immediately due to the pulses of green light on ground itself, crawling about like sonar to a radio, emanating from Hakuno herself; to the pair, it would be the girl with long brown hair clad in the white and red dress; no footwear. "I'm not exactly sure where we are, but I am sure that this place is a Full-On Freaky tower that some friends of mine are trying to climb! We think that's how we leave this place." Kaito explained to the pair before being called out by his friends; a pair of black haired men and women, one had monstrous features while the other was a well endowed woman; Kaito's not sure if she's an adult or a teenager because of her appearance.

"Oh, Fillia-chan!" Kaito turned to the woman, then to Destoroyah. "Des-kun, too! Man, this School Festival's Full-On wild, huh?" He chuckled, even at a situation where everyone's beat up and probably exhausted to hell and back. "I may have fell onto these two when I got thrown off of the Roof by the Lovers." He said, turning to the campus' rooftop where giant sparks of lightning can be seen rising like pillars. "Feels like things are about to wrap up though…" Kaito gulps, his legs wobbling before collapsing on one knee, coughing, despite the healing pulse Hakuno is performing.

"Oof…Didn't think I was this tired..." Kaito sighs, casually turning his kneel into an indian sitting position, as if nothing was wrong. He did get forced out of transformation…

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Topless @dark @SorryTM @Raynar Saassin

When a pulse of green light reached the rooftop, Ruby herself began to glow red. Pulsing in a similar rhythm along with Klee's Dodoco; the green light became red as it spread all over the chaotic rooftop in a gentle gust of red wind. Like dust moving through the air itself, sinking and seeping onto any living being, relieving their weary spirits and healing them to its fullest. It seems that either Ruby's innate Aura is rejecting the healing spell in of itself–or it's enhancing the healing spell to an abnormal degree. Whatever the deal is, it can be felt by everyone.

Especially the Harbinger himself, as the Hydro Scythe he wielded began to turn crimson; red like roses, as red as blood. Water droplets smoothly transitioning into rose petals that swarm the room, cutting into The Lovers like shards of glass. The beast winces in pain, creating an opening for everyone's attacks to finally land.

Bayonetta's Iron Maiden materialized in front of the Pillar, and in response, converted the blades pierced onto her body onto The Pillar's own pikes, trying to stop the Maiden from closing in on it. And that singular moment sealed The Pillar's fate.

"SYLHET SPEAR!"

A massive rock like spear collided onto Childe, causing it to become part of the scythe, giving the Harbinger enough force and momentum to break through The Pillar's impasse–and in a flash, Childe landed on the classroom, causing the web of pikes to shatter along with the other spikes it summoned to defend itself.

"Wha…?!" Before the Pillar can fully process what happened, the Iron Maiden finally closed in on the Pillar; its eyes glowing pink as something seemed to explode from within, shaking the demonic, medieval execution device to the core, growling like lightning.

With that, the Pillar is vanquished for good.

• Interaction: @Kirie98

"Oh, you know about us, too? Man, small multiverse." Juran chuckled when asked if he was a part of the Super Sentai. Before he could introduce himself, a loud crash can be felt, shaking the entire building and shattering the nearby glass by the sheer amount of force. "Woah, looks like we're late to whatever's going on up there." Juran gulped as what sounded like a storm could be heard brewing somewhere closeby. "Come on, I'll take you to Kat. She can give you the full gist of what exactly's going on here." He said, offering to take the girl with him. I'm feeling slightly better now."

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

Unsurprisingly, the heart bounced off of the ground when Solstice threw it, landing on the table where he first found it. A crack was from the force of the throw, however; and the card inside began to glow dimly, followed by the hushed whispers of an indistinguishable language.

• 1669031010022.png
    Lancelot would notice how his wounds and bruises started to heal, so he then checked on Ruby to see if there was any form of improvement happened to her condition.

• 1669031344583.png
    Des checked to see if his bruises were healing. "So, what do you think the next floor is gonna be like?"

• 1669031423182.png
    Solstice would pick up the heart and put it closer to his ear to hear it more clearly. But if he still couldn't hear it he would throw back on the ground, catch it, then listen to the voice again.

• "Kaito!" Filia cried when Kaito fell onto one knee, prompting her to catch him by the arm before he sits in an Indian sit position. "Geez, try to catch a breath for a moment." She said to him out of worry. By this time, she would feel a pulse coming from Hakuno; the spell has been unleashed. "I'll be back." Filia said as she went over to Hakuno to say "Hakuno, what's was that did you do?"

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime

• The battle was over and whatever injuries they sustained throughout the fight, the green pulse healed them. Adam rushed over to Ruby to see if she is alright. Artoria was right beside her, Katrielle and Klee. "Ruby!" He called and when he got to her, he knelt down and lifted Ruby up. Her wounds seemed to have been healed, but has yet to wake up. "Ruby, can you hear me? Wake up." He said as he does his hardest to wake her up.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @dark @Frozen Thyme @Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
Nicholas Harris

Nicholas had noticed the other person pass him and he just let loose a sigh. He didn't want to deal with the spy and he managed to walk in just as the heart bounced onto the table. " Well, this is a fascinating thing... isn't it?" He asked, examining it for a moment and would take a moment to close his eyes, loosening his power restraints and using his full strength to shatter the heart to get the heart.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum

Peter and Ben

Ben would continue to process everything as he noticed that somebody was walking out of a building, looking very weak. "Well, that certainly seems like a bad thing," he mumbled approaching the other person and noticed that it looked familiar. It was Jonas's glitch but something was off about it, mostly because it was coming from someone who wasn't the man.

"I... really.... don't.... feel...goood.....so....cold."

@ThePotatoGod

Yuuji tensed up as the two approached, anxiety beginning to spike uncontrollably as he spun around, unconsciously trying to run away before he felt a comforting hand on his shoulder, holding him back. Kaoru. The pink-haired male was holding Yuuji's shoulder in his right hand while doing one-handed sign language to him. 'It'll be fine.' he said quickly, focused on the newcomers, even though his expression showed he was worried, and he occasionally flickered uncontrollably in short bursts.
Yuuji nodded along, silent as he signed to Kaoru quickly
'Today's been really weird. Sorry...I'm just kinda stressed right now.' he said, fingering the tear coming down from his left eye and fiddling with his sleeves, a nervous habit of his.

'I think we could stay here...these are the first people we've seen, minus Mask Person.' he joked, still in sign.
Kaoru took his hand off Yuuji's shoulder and slapped it over his mouth to try and stifle his giggles. 'Stoooop!! You're so RUDE! I hope none of these people know sign.' he said, this time with both hands as he pointed over his shoulder to the trio as he began laughing again, reminiscent of bells tinkling because of ocean breeze, an almost magical sensation.

Mami Tomoe

By his answer, it looked like Mami's assumption that he was some sort of Sentai Squad member was right. However, there wasn't much time to think about that after that loud crash from earlier. "Late? I'm not sure I'd say that. More that we're lucky we're far out from the damage radius of that large attack." She kept her gun ready and cocked as she followed the robot man. It seemed that this Kat person he spoke about was quite informed about the tower. He mentioned that she said they had to get to the top, and that she'd be more informed than he was on the matter. Maybe they were the brains of the group?

There was a lot on her mind right now to ask, the biggest of which pertaining to this labyrinth itself. Was there any way out of it aside from traversing all the way to the top of it? And she didn't really understand how could this be a tower. After all, they were in a school building right now, which can't be no more than a couple of floors high.

"A small multiverse... That's an odd thing to say.." Mami spoke. She had only heard of the concept in some fictional stories. There couldn't really be such a thing, can there? She just hoped that she could find those two girls she had just taken on as apprentices.

@ThePotatoGod - Juran

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

Last edited:
Jason Todd

Okay, he was a little too relieved to be holding Richie as he sat on a chair in the classroom. He was not letting the kids out of his sight after everything that happened on the last two floors. He looked at the child closely as he wondered what the hell all of this would mean for them. He closed his eyes and drew in the child's scent before he leaned back some more, trying to think of how to make sure they were not separated on the next floor. He looked to some of the others that had assembled here. He wanted to apologize for pretty much ignoring the battle, but he was more concerned about the child in his arms. He had a feeling most of them would understand that.

"So…what is our next move?"

Crow Hogan

Crow was relieved when his little stunt worked. He tried not to laugh when the little pink puff was doing all of that. It seemed he had the approval of the little guy. He looked back to Kiba who was wide open for him to finish this now. "Okay, now let's end this!" Crow shouted and sent his final remaining monster to wipe out the rest of Kiba's life points.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @SorryTM

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Topless @dark @SorryTM @Raynar Saassin

Thanks to the collective efforts of both Jak, Katrielle and Hakuno, it seems as if Ruby is fine. The screens responsible for monitoring the red riding hood's condition showed that her health had improved. The holes that had been carved from inside her body seemed to have begun to close. Clearly, the healing spell was working, but…

Ruby hasn't woken up, which brought concern to Adam and the others.

"Nggh…" Ruby groaned, twitching as she slowly opened her eyes. Her vision's still blurred, but she realized who it was that called her. "Adam…?" She called out to the blonde man, "Is…Is he alright?" She asked, slowly looking around as if looking for Childe. She seemed to be more concerned about others rather than herself. "Did I make it in time?"

"What a martyr..." Katrielle couldn't help but sigh at Ruby before glancing behind her, noticing two more newcomers entered the rooftop–the red robot guy, and a new blonde girl. "Juran! Glad you can make it."

"Hey, Kat! Took care of the baddie, I see." Juran nodded, "Does this mean we're done here or what?"

"Not exactly. We still have to figure out how to activate The Lovers' card. That guy was a Pillar and not a Majority, after all." Katrielle answered, taking out the remaining blank card, which she thought was going to manifest the Lovers' design on it once the Pillar has been defeated, but she couldn't have been more wrong. Maybe it has something to do with the Silver Card Taro has–who has fainted due to the overwhelming power the battle produced. "I already felt out the Hierophant's power in the other one, so this one's the only piece of the puzzle that's missing…" She continued, before spotting the blonde with Juran. "Oh? And who's this lassy?" She asked, eying the blonde Musketeer. "She looks mighty familiar…"

• Interaction: @Topless @Foxes81_of_Anime @SolsticeArcanum

"I dunno. But it's kinda exciting thinking about what'll be different!" Kaito answered Des, whose wounds seemed to heal the same way as Kaito's does. "Experiencing a School Festival again's fun and all, but it reminded me of Grandma while I was walking around with Klee-chan." He lamented, sighing a bit with a rather melancholic look on his usually happy face. "She used to have a candy store at the school, too…" He added, before looking down and huffing, suddenly standing back up, shaking his head as if pushing back the sad thoughts. "Now's not the time for that–there's a whole Multiverse to get back to; FULL-ON FULL POWER!" He pumped himself up as loud as he could right as Jason and his kid approached him, asking what's the next move. "We should probably get in touch with Katrielle-san and the others. They should be on the roof of the school."

"A Wide range Minor Healing Spell ran on an infinite loop." Hakuno answered to Filia while maintaining the code by altering a few variables here and there, her hands moving as if she was typing on a reaaaally long keyboard, "I was thinking of running a stronger spell, but this is all I could manage for now. Who knew Magecraft can be tiring after getting sliced on the gut?" She joked a bit, sighing. "We should head to the roof and check in on Kat and the others. She told me that someone almost bit it up there if I didn't put out this Codecast quick enough…"

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @LuckyvoolHawk9

Even putting it near one's ear, it's hard to make out what exactly the card is saying, even after cracking it a few more, all one could ever make out is 'Let me love again' spoken in a hushed tone over and over again, overlapping with each iteration as if one was driven made.

It was around this time that Nicholas came in and threw the heart onto the ground again, causing the ground to crack along with the shattering of the heart, prompting the Silver Card contained within to begin floating, zipping out of the room in a rush.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM

"AAAAUUUGGGHHH!!" Kaiba cried out rather dramatically as Crow's final Monster scored a direct hit, eliminating Kaiba's life points for good as his hologram seemed to glitch out of existence. So did all of the holograms on the Duel Arena, actually. The machine itself seemed to spark as it began to spew out smoke. Looks like this model isn't exactly maintained correctly...On Crow's Field, he seemed to have received a card with a curious orange eye on its face instead of the usual trading card.

'BYSTANDER' it read below the logo. What a weird find...

• 1669342792155.png
    "Heh.. caring about others despite being close to death." Lancelot would lay on his back then instantly fall asleep, seems his used up to much energy without that much rest. A feint snoring would be heard from Lancelot as he slept.

• 1669342832672.png
    "Well then, let's get on up there." As Des finished speaking he began to walk to the roof in a speedy fashion.

• 1669342891745.png
    "What the.." After Solstice had a split second of being stunned he rushed after the card. "You're not getting away from me!"

Nicholas Harris

Nicholas would take a second to process the card just zipping off. " Well, that certainly won't do...." he said, a bit to himself and a bit to the spy, before placing his cuff links fully into his pockets.

Maximum Power Unlocked- Timer: 10 Posts-Errr....minutes until too much for body.

Nick would speed after the card, using his own super fast speed to chase after to see where it was going. "Come on, sus man, we got a card to catch," he said as he passed the suspicious baka.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum

"Ooh... My apologies. I was not intentionally aiming for that young man."

Green Heart scratched the back of her head after witnessing what had happened to Childe. Seems like he went for a strike as she did, and got caught in her Sylhet Spear. It's magical properties must of smacked into him as well, knocking him off the roof. She'd have to find him and apologize later but for now, she turned to Ruby, kneeling down.

"Are you feeling any better? You looked like you were in quite some trouble. It's not safe for a child on the battlefield, even with that Scythe you're carrying."

@ThePotatoGod @Rooftops

Mami Tomoe (Rooftop)

It didn't take long before the robot led her toward the roof, which had a massive gaping crater leading straight down through the building. She wondered what kind of clash took place here during the time she was occupied with her own fight. A group of people was surrounding a single girl who was laying down, seemingly just waking up while possessing no wounds. She took note of the people around her. An almost nude blonde man, an armored swordswoman and a dark-suited man, a brunette in a white dress, a young detective-looking girl with floating screens around her, as well as an elf-eared person and some kind of orange rodent companion. Soon enough, they were joined by a few more coming from the crater. A demonic monstrous-looking person with a long hooked tail and a single horn protruding from his head, as well as a hovering winged well-endowed woman wearing a taut white bodysuit that exposed much of her skin openly.

It was all... strange. Was a multi-verse really truly possible and real? The sudden shock of being taken away from one place to another was still lingering in her. But it seemed for the moment that everyone here was working together. As soon as Kat eyed Mami and spoke to her, the Magical Girl turned to face her.

"Do you know me..?" Mami asked, puzzled at what she meant by that. Nothing in Mami's memory suggested that the girl before her had rung the names or faces of any person. "I'm quite certain this is the first time we've ever met each other. I've only just arrived here not too long ago as well. Your friend here said that you could help me and clear things up a little bit on what's happening here in this labyrinth world that we're trapped in. Are you a Magical Girl too?"

@ThePotatoGod - Juran (Standing besides), Katrielle (Speaking to), Hakuno (Mentioned)

@SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Topless @dark @SorryTM @Raynar Saassin - (Respective characters mentioned or in the vicinity.)
Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

• "Ah, Ruby, thank goodness you're awake. We we're all worried about you." Adam said as he gave her a gentle headpat "Speaking of which, that guy from before; I don't know if he had survived or not. Best hope he is." He was referring to Childe, who had yet to resurface. "Can you stand up?" Artoria chimed in asking.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @dark @Frozen Thyme @Raynar Saassin

• "That's cool." Filia remarked, and when Hakuno said that they need to head for the rooftops, she nodded in response. "Right, I'll bet Artoria, Mordred and Vert are up there. Hold my shoulder, we'll take you up there. Samson." She said and when Hakuno would her shoulders, Samson formed a pair of wings and flew out from the hole of the courtyard's ceiling towards the rooftops.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime

Childe, Klee, Kirbo

Klee waved hello at the newly recovered Ruby. "Hi!!! Klee is glad you're okay! But can I have Dodoco back?" She pointed at the stuffed toy that was nearby Ruby. Hey, nobody was too young to have fun with stuffed animals!

Seeing Adam headpat Ruby somehow gave the explosive girl the thought that "hey, I should do that too!" Standing on her tippie-toes, she attempted to headpat the nearly naked man.

--------------------------------------

The Kirbo cheered on Crow as he defeated Kaiba, glitching out the program! "Pooooooooooooo-Pooooooyo!!!!!!!!!!!!" The puffball attempted to now get past the forcefield, and if was successful would walk over to Crow and give him a big ole hug!

---------------------------------

A golden light seems to burst through the darkness, slowly falling into a frightened, young boys lap. As the golden glow disappeared, the boy was left staring at a blue orb, inlaid with a swirling white wave. But there was no time to process this miracle as that monster lunged for him once more..!

The Harbinger blinked several times, his eyes seemingly confused if he was a frightened 14-year old or a... 21-year old man who was...

Slowly standing up, he noted how those life-threatening injuries were simply... gone, leaving unblemished skin in their wake. Even after using Foul Legacy like that, he couldn't feel the Abyss cutting away at him from the inside. He felt as if he had taken a refreshing fishing trip out in the ice of his Homeland for a week.

What exactly had happened, to restore him this fast? Even the top healers in the Fatui couldn't fix up someone that easily... And then, he noticed the Petals.

It seemed as if they had evaded his sight as he had struck down the Lovers... But he was honestly surprised how he missed them, as they were everywhere. It almost seemed as if blood dotted the floor around him... A sight that he was familiar with. Taking a petal, he held it in his hand as it dissolved into nothing.

Glancing upwards from his position, a ginger eyebrow rose. He wasn't exactly expecting there to be no collateral, but... It seemed it would be easier to destroy what was left then to attempt to rebuild this area of the school.

Shaking his head in an attempt to clear it, he began to form an idea of how to get up...

----------------------------------

As if Fate had heard Adam and decided to troll with him, just as he mentioned the Harbinger did the man pull himself out of the Crater. He had used his Hydro swords as climbing tools on the broken walls, and had pushed himself upward.

Standing there awkwardly for a moment, he looked from a certain yellow-haired magical girl to Katrielle, confused. Since when did they get a new person?

And then, he saw who he was looking for. Sighing in relief, he waved at Ruby before walking over to her, a smile on his face to see her alright.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9

Surprising even Nicholas, the red dapper looking spy was already gone. No, it was like he wasn't even there in the first place. Either way, the pair of lone wolves chased after the card throughout the campus' winding halls, leading further and further up the stairs. Managing to evade the grasps of its pursuers, leading both of them towards the Rooftop!

>Proceed to [Rooftop]

• Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @Gotham Knight Todd

"Hahaha! Full on Straight to the point as always, that guy!" Kaito chuckled as bit by bit, everyone began to made their way up. Fillia carrying Hakuno and simply flying up there with her hair-wings. Kaito was about to follow after Des before turning to the pair of boys he landed at earlier. "You guys coming with?" He asked, "My group might eventually find a FULL-ON exit to this place if you guys stick with us." Kaito offered

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Topless @dark @SorryTM @Raynar Saassin @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9

"No, I don't. I believe I just saw your face and figure plastered onto one of The Lovers' Succubi underlings earlier, so I thought you looked familiar." Katrielle approached the blonde Magical girl, circling around and eyeing her up and down. "…You must be quite the popular figure in your world if those Succubi took your form--even I must admit that I'm a little jealous." She giggled as Mami revealed that Juran referred to her as the one who knew a lot about the situation. "Well, I am a girl, and I do have magical powers–but I wouldn't compare myself to a magical girl like say, Sailor Moon." Katrielle shook her head, walking back to position, turning to the bonafide Magical Girl. "And I've got to say…From what I'm sensing, you're a genuine Magical Girl, aren't you?" She asked, stretching her hand towards the Magical Girl. "My name's Katrielle Wilford, by the way. I consider myself this wacky lot's Navigator and Leader Figure." Katrielle introduced herself with a nod, "I'm sure you have a lot of questions about our predicament, so I'll summarize my findings for you. This dimension took the form of a multilevel tower, and we've been going through those levels by stairs and elevators. The scale of which I had analyzed with my 'Magic'. Of the 12 Levels I've detected, we are only at the third Lever–the third floor."

"I'm not that young, you know. Geez." Ruby pouted at Vert's statement as she sat back up, soon turning to Adam who seemed to be the most concerned out of everyone. She was about to answer Adam when the little girl in red perked up and asked for something called a Dodoco. "The what now?" She tilted her head, soon feeling something soft and squishy on her lap–a spherical stuffed…Fennec of sorts. "Aw, it's cute!" Ruby beamed as she held up the Dodoco, rubbing it against her cheek as she giggled with glee.

As soon as she was done, though, Ruby promptly handed the Dodoco back to Klee as she got on her knees as if to be get on the same eye level as Klee, after which she finally saw the Harbinger alive and well, approaching her with a smile and a wave.

"Childe! You're alive!" Ruby stood up at the sight of the Harbinger, running up to greet him–a similar grin on her face. "Thank Goodness…" She sighed, still fearing the notion that she could've failed to save his life.

Filia | Artoria | Adam

"Hey guys!" Filia called upon arriving at the rooftops. "Filia! Master!" Artoria was the first to took notice of them as they approach the group. "How's everyone doing? Hope nothing bad has happened after Hakuno casted that healing spell of hers." Filia asked. "Nothing major as a matter of fact." Artoria answered "Though unfortunately, we may be sticking here a little longer than usual." Filia raised a brow in confusion. "What do you mean by that?" She asked. "I'll have Katrielle explained that to you." Artoria answered and then she switched her focus on Hakuno and asked "Master, how are you feeling?"

On the other hand, Adam seemed to be glad that Ruby is finally okay and them he took notice of Klee trying to reach for his head. "Oh?" Adam would pick up the elf and let her rub his head. He seemed to be delighted by the gesture. "Come on now you." Adam said and then gave Klee a little tickle on the tip of her nose.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @dark @Raynar Saassin @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

• 1669611179248.png
    Whenever Des would reach the roof he would look around to observe who all had made it through this floor, and who decided to join them.

• 1669611207010.png
    Solstice would check around for the freed card, making sure it doesn't get past him once again.