Childe, Klee, Kirby

@dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod

"Come on now, I don't think this is the right time or place for a fight." Walking up from behind John and Ben, he shot them a look that said let me handle this.

Waving hello to Oswald, Childe looked back up at the Clergy. "Thank you, ma'am for saving Richie over here. Who knows what might have happened if you weren't there?" Yeah, he was in smooth negotiator mode. "Would you happen to be one of the Majority Lovers? I've been wanting to meet them in person, but it's practically like they don't exist."

————————

Looking around at the crowd, Klee eyes fell on the suspicious people with the skull heads practically at the same time as Kaitos. With a loud gasp, she pointed at them.

"Mister Kaito, Mister Kaito! Klee sees some bad people!"

Reaching for her backpack, the Spark Knight pulled out… a bomb. It was small enough that she could hold it in one hand. Looks like she wasn't kidding when she talked about making bombs.

"Can Klee blow them up, Mister Kaito? Or you can do it!" She held the bomb up to him like a normal child might show a flower to their parents.

—————————-

"Poyo, Poy-Po-Poyo, Poyo! Po-Po-Poyo! Po-Poyo! Poy-Poy-Poyo Po!

In Kirby terms, he had just given the general overview that they needed to find The Majority Lovers to power a card.

@ThePotatoGod

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓪 𝓕𝓾𝓰𝓸

dcx15o7-773494cc-3797-42cb-80e4-12b925d754f1.jpg

He remembered something about passing out in the kitchen, the world went sort of black and dizzy as the gangster tried to hold onto consciousness in a futile effort, finally slipping away into darkness. The next thing the Neapolitan blonde knew, he was awake in a bed, with his red jacket draped over him like a blanket over the actual blanket covering his tanned and lithe form. Someone had carried him here, or something... "Merda.,." He cursed in his native tongue like a sailor, sitting up slowly to alleviate any dizziness he might have felt before noticing his uniform had been replaced. "Oh, what the fuck?" He snapped, unimpressed with the sartorial choice forced upon him as he looked through the plastic bag by his bedside, re-equipping himself with what he had and putting the gun in his waist pocket once he knew the safety was on. Better find the rest of the people here and try and get out of this madhouse, back to Napoli and sanity.

The Court-Yard

It didn't take long for the tempestuous blonde to find a destination where something caught the young man's eye as he saw the horned nun with a small child he didn't recognize along with 2 adult men, one looked to be a man from the 21st century and the other was an alien, very muscular. Something about this felt wrong,he had to make sure the brat was safe and he didn't trust this nun whatsoever. Not because she was a strange skeleton thing- Okay that might be a part of it, but it's, her- interest in the child frightened him as he stepped up next to the others, aiming his pistol at the nun with an ferocious intensity in his eyes. "Put the kid down or I'll blow holes in you." He stated coldly, cocking the weapon. "Come over here. It's not safe for you on your own, I don't think it's safe for you to be with that." Pannacotta told Richie in his nicest tone of voice, the one he used when tutoring Naranacia.

Tags: @ThePotatoGod @dark @Gotham Knight Todd

Last edited:
  • HUNK studied the strange exhibit, finding it to be quite dead. There was nothing of interest—only tea sets, gaudy decor, and that lingering awkwardness. "This... is pointless," the operative grumbled. "Who the hell is in charge of this fiasco?" He let out a muffled, frustrated sigh. "To hell with it. Just maintain an orderly search pattern." His legs started to carry him, almost subconsciously, towards his next discovery. It was on to the next exhibit, then.

(Feel free to guide HUNK towards a particular location!)

@ThePotatoGod @dark

• "Ah... What delightful fragrances," Bayonetta stated aloud as she perused the food stalls, sampling the products of each. "All quite impressive," she concluded, "but allow me to show you how a witch makes candies." Immediately following up on her own offer, Bayonetta snapped her fingers. A red-trimmed portal tore open, spitting a pristine black cauldron into the middle of the wide row of food stalls.

The witch zipped around, swiping the ingredients she needed from her environment. There was a bag of sugar, several spices, assorted herbs, and grape extracts. She poured the sugar into the swirling water of the cauldron and snapped her fingers to light an unnatural, intense fire on the ground, contained within a magic circle. Bayonetta added hints of the spices and finely ground herbs, then churned with a five-foot-long stirring rod until the water diminished and the simple mixture began to thicken. That was when she introduced the grape extract, plus a hint of food dye.

A moment more, and the concoction reached perfection, glowing with a purple light. Bayonetta produced a handful of lollipop sticks and threw them in. Rather than sink into the molten candy and ruin the batch, the mixture leapt from the cauldron and coalesced into elegant butterfly shapes at one end of each stick. With a wave of Bayonetta's hand, the fire extinguished and the metal instantly cooled, a single frigid gust having emanated from it. Overall, the process only took about two minutes, no doubt truncated by her spells. The result was three dozen tasty magic lollipops for others to enjoy!

MegaPurpleLollipop.png

It was at the end of her demonstration that the witch noticed a commotion coming from nearby. She squinted to see Richie framed by several adults and that skull-faced nun. "The candy is ready, loves! Say goodbye to the token shady nun!" she called to them, waving to get their attention and de-escalate the situation.

@FactionParadox @dark @Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
Richard "Richie" Todd

Richie blinked some as adult after adult seemed to step forward to tell him this person was bad news. He looked too the people and then back to the priest lady. One was Mister Ben from before. The boy began to slowly back away from the priest lady now feeling somewhat of a sense of dread, but not making any movements that might alert the priest lady that he did indeed intend to run. If she was evil, running night only put him in more danger. At least that is what his older family members told him. Though he could at least try to keep calm and put some safe distance between in and the dangerous bad person.

"Miss Priest lady, are you actually evil?" Of course one could not trust an evil person to tell them such a thing. However, Richie was too young to really understand that. The boy slowly backed up a little more. Nearer to the people that had come out. There were a few new faces. One he vaguely recognized from the elevator ride up, and there was a new lady there too. Was she also an ascendenter? Maybe she was. He then looked back to the priest lady.

His eyes widened some and he waved happily when he saw Bayonetta. "Hi Miss Bayonetta!" He seemed very happy when she appeared like that. Maybe there was nothing to really worry about. Well, if someone was safe standing right there. He paused now nearest to the new lady before he looked to the Priest Lady again.

Interactions @FactionParadox @Frozen Thyme @SorryTM @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod

• Interaction: PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT

The Rooftop of Lovers Academy is a lot less action packed than the current events that are taking place around the school festival. Empty, vacant, and spacious. Guardrails and fences preventing stupid ones from jumping off for safety reasons. Save for what seems to be a dull, black circular platform in the middle of the rooftop, two grooves resembling cards on the pedestal.

Looking down onto the courtyard seems to be one of the students, bearing an afro and a gauze patch on his forehead. Clad in white long sleeves, tiled grey pants, and a blue and yellow striped tie.

IMG_20220721_080125.jpg

--{[Tarou Kurume]}--
    Power Saving Cupid​

"Man, I'm beat..." The man sighs, leaning onto the fence. Lately, he's been seeing things that no man shouldn't. Even for the extraordinary beings of the Tower they found themselves in. From visages of a curious, glowing silhouette. To ghastly apparition of desires atop of man, taking the form of the women they're interested in. "I never thought people here would have some...Weird interests. Then again, we are dealing with major weirdos from different universes. Now that's something to chew on..." He mumbles, glancing at what seems to be a silver card in his hand, marked 'VI'. "The School Festival's tiring enough, why do I have to keep an eye on things? Especially this card...Something about awakening my 'latent abilities', huh?" He lets out a chuckle, "What a joke, right Eve?" He glanced at the air beside him, speaking to seemingly no one.

How curious.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @SorryTM @FactionParadox @Frozen Thyme

". . ." Clergy wasn't at all willing to entertain Richie's antics, although she was a bit curious why he does it. Projecting a voice through his bear, an obvious and ineffective means of ventriloquism. Then again, he is but a child, leaving the skeleton like nun to merely sigh. However, before she could answer him, some familiar people intervened. Spoken as the cause of their deaths by her siblings, they were the ones that rampaged through the first floor. Most of which seem very protective of the young Richie, demanding to know what she's up to. "This child nearly fell. Fortunately, I was in the area to prevent injury. However, that is irrelevant." She shook her head as a third man came up behind them, an unfamiliar man, asking about Majority Lovers.

"You seek the Majority, correct? Then that would mean you have ascended from the previous floor." The Clergy began to float. "Be warned; there are two Majorities hiding within this Floor. Only one can be found." She warned the gathering group, glancing at Richie who asked if she's evil. "O Sweet Summer Child. Good and Evil are relative terms. I am merely following the path foretold to me by my Father." She said, and in a snap, Richie was once more imprisoned in a ball of light. "You four ascended from the 2nd Floor, correct? Then come to the Cathedral." She demanded, her body glowing an ominous yet holy light. "Your test awaits." She and the bubble faded into sparks, disappearing in front of their eyes.

Richie's been kidnapped!

Nicholas' Handbook didn't say anything about where to find the Headmaster. There was an office where he should be, but even the map says that it's been locked with many security measures. Suspicious, ain't it?

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless @SolsticeArcanum

"This is pretty my first time here, too." Mordred nodded along her Father's remarks. "Wasn't exactly well versed in the modern era." She walked around glancing at the cabinets of those playing. "Looks like a buncha combat training gizmos. Simulations, I think they're called?" She mumbled, finding that most of the machines seem to be in use. There was, however, an empty cabinet; a game called Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. "This one's free. Let's try one of these--the lil' people there have a similar thing to that Detective Lady, don't you think?"

When Crow placed his deck upon the podium, the entire machine lit up as his pod lifted up onto the air with a somewhat futuristic boot up noise.

ANALYZING DECK...

A feminine robotic voice echoed on the Duel Arena as the empty pod lit up and rose to the air, parallel to Crow's.

ANALYSIS COMPLETE. ASSIGNING DUEL OPPONENT.

A mass collection of blue cubes began to form on the other podium, forming a vaguely humanoid form. Its body smoothened out, adding detail like creating a clay model. Soon given color, as a man most renowned in the Duel Monsters world stood as Crow's opponent.

unknown.png

--{[Seto Kaiba]}--
    CEO of Card Games​

". . ." Kaiba stood there silently, unflinching. On his arm was a duel disk, connected to the podium he stood upon. "You're deck's...Unique. If I were any other Duelist, then I'd say you have good chance against me." Kaiba spoke, crossing his arms with a smirk. "Let's see if you know how to use it." He said, right before a hologram of a coin materialized at the center of the arena, spinning at a rapid pace.

The projectors of the podiums blinking, as if deciding which side they're on. A Coin flip to decide who shall go first...

• Interaction: @Topless @dark @SolsticeArcanum @Gotham Knight Todd

"Oh, sure. Be careful with it though." Nonomi nodded at Adam's request to use her gun, which he was able to do with just one arm--despite its weight. This impressed her and surprised The Heavy, rubbing his shaved chin as Adam worked with the gun. They were soon approached by Solstice, who asked about the Headmaster.

"Heavy does not know where to find Headmaster. Team had searched for this Lovers for days, staking his supposed office. Attempts of breaking in are fruitless." The Heavy shook his head, "He is unseen. невидимый. Heavy thinks he doesn't really exist." He crossed his arms, "After all, only the Priest can be seen acting in his stead. Heavy thinks he's the Headmaster instead of this absentee Lovers." He explained to Solstice, right before Adam returned the gun to Nonomi. In which he turns to the blonde. "Impressive, but impractical. You should know that proper handling will be safer than losing an arm." He advised the man.

"Oh, it's more than an Ice Gun! It's a High Caliber Dust Feeding Transforming Sniper Scythe!" Ruby explained with glistening eyes, "In a way, it's similar enough with your Morph Gun's Eco with Dust acting in a similar way, but I guess in a more industrial sense?" She said, switching magazines from Ice to the one with lightning, which she then aimed and fire at the Ice chunk she made, shattering the ice into large chunks after her bullet hit it; the chunks exploding into tinier shards of ice.

As everyone was talking, however, the targets began to change, the screen above them lighting up with an LCD Screen with 3 Digit Numerals.

"Mic Test, Mic Test, Check, One, Two!" A familiar voice echoed from the speaker above them--it was the person manning the front, Najimi. "With the Shooting Range essentially full, let's play a game!" They said, as multiple colored targets began to show up and moving about at a seemingly random movement pattern and speeds. "Shoot the targets! Each target has a different point value--Blue is 5, Red is 10, Yellow is 20! But don't just shoot all willy nilly, cuz there are Black Targets that deducts your points! How much? It's a secret!" They snickered, "The winner gets a prize! What is it, no one knows~!"

It seems a fun little game is starting--shoot the targets! (Feel free to write how many they shoot and what colors they hit. The only rule here is you're not allowed to make your character hit the same color 5 times in a row.)

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

The giant castle was old and seemingly barren. But at the same time, somewhat well kept. You can tell by the garden, roses blooming even in the harsh cold. Clearly someone was taking care of them. Coming upon the castle doors, Des' foot would step upon something wet, an audible splash can be heard.

Looking down...A pool of blood was seeping down from the cracks of the door. Was this a part of the attraction or is it...Real?

• Interaction: @SorryTM

"A card you say? You're saying that it would allow us to escape once it's fully powered? Easier said than done..." Meta Knight rubbed his mask as Kirby mentioned, "The problem would be locating the elusive Headmaster. I'd like to assume that your collaborators had tracked them? Or at least, is in the progress of tracking them."

• HUNK wandered towards the shooting range. He could hear from outside the muffled announcements. A fast-paced shooting competition? Though it delayed his investigation, he dipped inside to watch. "I'm here to spectate. Let's see what they can do under pressure," he told Najimi.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @dark @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless
  • Richie and the nun were gone in a flash. The swift Bayonetta had launched herself at lightning speeds towards the Clergy, only to be milliseconds too late. Her fist instead met the tree, shaking leaves and flower petals loose. "Bloody hell...!" The witch's maternal instinct kicked in, as did her bloodlust. "She said the cathedral? Then we will waste no time. Let's go save the little one. And while we're at it..." She drew the Scarborough Fair, two of the four guns appearing on her heels once more. "... Let's send that bitch on a pilgrimage."

Locked and loaded, Bayonetta approached the pretentious building, which reeked of smug sanctimoniousness to her. She sucked on one of the lollipops she made as she looked up. She then broke out in a dead sprint—straight up the wall! The super-powered witch crashed through a stained glass window and transformed into a large crow that swooped down to land on a chandelier. She returned to her humanoid form, pointing the pistols downward into the chapel.

@ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @FactionParadox @dark @SorryTM

• Filia looked over a the cabinet that Mordred pointed out. "Never saw this game before. Let's give it a shot." She said as both she and Artoria approached the cabinet. Filia sat down and inserted the token into the coin slot.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum

• "Is that so? Do forgive me, its my first time wielding firearms." Adam spoke to the Heavy right before the announcement of a shooting game.The mechanics are simple enough for Adam to understand. He looked down at the options for guns and picked up a simple Glock. Locked and load, Adam aimed at his targets and immediately rained lead in less than three seconds until the magazine is empty.

The magazine held only twelve bullets. Adam got about four of each blue, red and yellow targets at an impressive time. He didn't have to use his Eyes of the Lord to make the job more easy. Perhaps Adam may have adapted TOO quickly, but it is expected from the Father of Humanity.

@ThePotatoGod @dark @Frozen Thyme @SolsticeArcanum @Gotham Knight Todd

• 1659858039414.png
    Lancelot looked around for a seemingly easy game to play that involved strategy.

• 1659858073913.png
    Des knelt down to the red-liquid swiping his finger across it then placed his finger on his tongue.

• 1659858055903.png
    Solstice looked around listening to the disembodied voice, "Heh, well then let's play" Solstice had said drawing his gun pointing at the targets. Red, Red, Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Red, Blue, Blue, Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Red, Yellow, Red.

Jason Todd

So no news on this mysterious head master person. How odd, honestly he wished that was true. However, he knew better than anyone that just because someone "did not exist" it was hard to find that did not mean they did not exist, or that they were not a threat. Vandal Savage, The Court of Owls, Darkseid, Demons, you name it, chances are that he has seen it. "Or the headmaster is simply hiding. Never underestimate a mysterious seemingly non-existent opponent. That is how people get very, very dead." He said bluntly. "Perhaps there is a way to get to the head master if we play along with this for long enough."

He listened intently to the instructions as they are given. He smiled a bit when he thought of it, he should have this one in the bag in theory. He had a weapon that was not too badly made and he was pretty good with his aim. He took a few deep breaths and looked between everyone in the area. "I expect a fierce competition. Just so you all no. May the best shooter win." He took a few deep breaths and waited as the count down began.

Jason was calm as he began his dual wielding shooting. He shot three yellows, two reds, three blues, and one black much to his utter horror. He had let himself get to deep into the zone here. Oh no. Oh well, he might have more time to hit targets.

Richard "Richie" Todd

Richie was caught off guard as he was suddenly engulfed in light again. "AHHHH!!! LET ME GO!!!! LET ME GO!!!!" The boy screamed, though he found himself unable to move. He started trying to squirm as he was caught, but no dice.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" The boy shouted and tried to free himself one last time to no avail. The boy looked to the others pleadingly for help just before he vanished and had no clue what was going to become of him.

Crow Hogan

Seto Kiba….oh shit. He was going to have a very hard time in this. He knew how to use his deck, but who knew what edits the computer had made to Kiba's deck to try and counter act his unique cards. Then again, a duelist as skilled as Kiba might not need it. Even if this was only a computer generated version of him. He took a deep breath as he looked at his new opponent.

"I assure you that I am more than capable of using my deck correctly. As you are about to find out." How this was fair, he had no clue. But oh well, he could do this…..he hoped. "I call tails." Crow said with conviction.

Interactions: @ThePotatoGod @Frozen Thyme @dark @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @FactionParadox @SorryTM

• Interaction: @Frozen Thyme @Gotham Knight Todd

b9c3cdce-6ee8-43db-b1e9-90b1033fd8b8-31-ottawa.jpg

The interior of the cathedral was somewhat vibrant in color, almost adorned in jewelry and gold. Just as Bayonetta observed the situation above the cathedral, it would seem that she's just in time to see the skull headed nun teleport in along with Richie. She floated towards the altar, kneeling down in front of the black clad, skull-headed horned papal figure.

Majority_Hierophant.png

--{[Majority Hierophant]}--
    Mad Father​

"Father, I have brought the child that Master Hermit had spoken of." The Clergy spoke to the man, as he turned around, clad in a black and purple garb, holding what seems to be a leather bound book with golden leaves of pages. Its head was a human skull with four protruding horns, yet its head bore an angelic halo.

"Well done, my child. You have served your purpose greatly." The Priest, walking around the altar, walking towards the child, still encased in an orb of light. "Rejoice, Ascendant! For you are to be a sacrifice to bring about new life to deceased worlds!"

The_Magician_Pillar.png

--{[The Magician]}--
    Pillar of Passion​

"So that's the twerp that'll be the bait to bring those suckers out?" Spoke a gruff sounding voice, as from one pillar a large, muscular figure with a similar skull as Clergy walked out of the shadows, arms crossed and wearing practically nothing but a blue cape and loin cloth. Its mouth formed by purple light. "What's so important about this brat anyway? Shouldn't we just hunt for those assholes anyway?"

The_RegalEmperor_and_Empress_Pillar.png

--{[The Regal]}--
    Pillar of Royalty​

"Brother Magician, please mind your language." Sighed a voice that sounded like both a man and a woman spoke, another skull headed figure resembling a queen walked out besides the Magician. "You are in the presence of a child. At least practice some restraint in your...Vulgarity."

"Bah! Why does that matter anyway?!" Scoffed Magician, "He'll grow up saying that exact shit like his old man, won't he, Dad?"

"Your sibling has a point, Pillar Magician." The Priest sighs, disappointed at the behavior of the larger skull head. "As Guardians of the Labyrinths, you must act more dignified." He walked towards his larger son, his golden eyes locked onto the his spawn's own empty eye sockets. "Instill fear onto the Ascendants. Inspire them to defeat you. If you lack the grace to speak, then how different are you from a brutish Shadow wandering the hollow halls of the Labyrinths?" His eye's glow intensified, prompting the large man to gulp nervously. "Do you understand what I'm saying, my son?"

"Y...Yes, Father." Magician nodded, his movements feeling a tad tense.

"Good. I've fought long and hard to allow your existence to persist in the Tower, dear Pillars." The Priest began walking back to the altar, "Even going as far as to find a flaw in The Fools. To think it would actually come to pass that my children are proven to be more superior than those nobodies...Don't make me regret my decision to be of use to the Almighty." As he climbed the steps and walked behind the altar, his attention was drawn to the other Pillar present. "Speaking of which...Pillar Regal, where is your sister The Pillar Lovers? I believed I asked everyone to stay in the Cathedral until the Ascendants had visited this place."

"The Lovers is currently in the Gymnasium, attending the Pageant." The Regal answered, "Whether it is as an audience or a participant is beyond us."

"Knowing her, she'll probably try and participate last minute." The Magician interjected, "Can you blame her though? Her corner's literally a strip club--she practically NEEDS an audience to do her job!"

"Though you must admit, her technique is quite refined." The Regal turned to their brother, tapping their rod upon their chin.

"Eh, not my cup of tea." The Magician shrugs, cracking his knuckles. "I prefer more intense stuff than simple dance! It's not as fun as something explosive!"

"In that case, let's leave them to their devices." The Priest simply nods, "It's better to have one be safe somewhere else in case they pass this test." He said, looking up to the chandeliers, as if spotting Bayonetta already.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @dark
    b25bdc4bc00bf89b7355e270c65ecdf2.png

unknown.png

7c9d18f90e8ade06021cae8ec7131dc7.jpg

"Huh?" Kaito glanced at Klee in alarm, seeing as she spotted them as well. Around 4 skull heads, each of them having a unique feel from each other. 2 of which felt like grand mages who were genuinely interested in the pageant, with the one with a more human skull looking a bit intrigued in the process, tilting his head from side to side. The third one was just sleeping, clad in a blue hoodie and a white shirt.

The fourth one, however, was drastically different--one which Kaito had seen before.

The_Lovers_Pillar.png

--{[Pillar Lovers]}--
    Pillar of Eroticism​

Clad in what looked like a bunnysuit and downwards bent bull horns, observing the show with glee. Kaito's eyes narrowed at the sight of that creature.

"It's that Lovers guy again! Not the one we're looking for, but..." Kaito said aloud to Klee, who was asking if she can blow them up. "Not yet, Klee-chan--in fact, we'll only need to blow up one bad guy." He said with a raised finger, glancing at the supposed Lovers, who was carefully observing the Pageant in question.

The girls that were chosen as participants were walking down the catwalk on their own, separate uniforms. Some of the girls looking cute, some beautiful, others...Well, both. Clearly they have quite the selection for the School festival!

• Interaction: @Topless @dark @Frozen Thyme @SolsticeArcanum @Gotham Knight Todd
    OST: It's My Turn

"Sure thing, go ahead!" Najimi nodded, opening the door for the HUNK as the Shooting Range began their gunslinging contest. "You're welcome to shoot too if you want." They giggled as HUNK went in to spectate the competition.

"True..." Heavy nodded at Jason's remark that just because one isn't really present, they didn't exist. Whoever the Headmaster was must know of the true nature behind the academy and is therefore in hiding. He may not be the smartest of the bunch, but Heavy can tell that Jason might be onto something. Which begs the question...

Where would he hide that the students wouldn't suspect?

RRRRRATATATATATA!

Sasha roared to life as she began to spit out bullets--Heavy veering his minigun from side to side, gathering as much points as he could shoot at.

3 Blues, 3 Reds, 3 Yellows, and carelessly enough, 2 blacks. Off to a bad start by Heavy, but he's confident enough that he'll pull through.

Nonomi was doing a bit better, chaining together multiples of the same color after a single sweep, similar to Solstice's own shooting method.

Blue, Red, Red, Yellow, Blue, Yellow, Yellow, Red, Red, Black, Red, Black, Blue, Blue

Ruby switched her ammo magazine from lightning rounds to a standard one, not wanting to waste her special Dust ammo for the upcoming trip. She's not exactly sure how long this trip would be, so it's good to save up the special ones.

After which, Ruby's talent as a sniper began to show, accurately shooting through multiple targets as they line up on her sights..

Blue, Red, Yellow, Blue, Red, Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Blue, Red, Red, Blue, Yellow, Red--

K-CHACK!

In unison, the sound of guns being reloaded.

Score:
    Adam - 100
    Solstice - 165
    J. Todd - 95 - (1x)
    R. Rose - 135
    Heavy - 105 - (2x)
    Nonomi - 110-(2x)

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

Bitter, but with a tang of fruitiness to it. A subtle sweetness with this aroma...This is wine. Although something feels odd about it. You could sword you smelled blood along with its aroma.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd

When Crow decided his side, the holographic coin span, flipping onto the air. Landing on one side, causing the hologram to dissipate and display...

TAILS.

"You got lucky, kid. You're up first." Kaiba grunted, letting out a smirk as he placed two fingers atop his deck, ready to begin the battle with the signature phrase. "DUEL!" With that, he drew his starting hand all at once--impressive slight of hand, managing to draw 5 cards at once.

Lancelot found a game cabinet near where Crow is having his duel with Kaiba; similar in vein, but a bit small. There's also a token slot there, so one could DEFINITELY just slot in a coin. Maybe you should try it.

The gameplay was immediately interrupted by a flashing text;

"HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!" Engraved on what seems to be police tape,

After which, the screen fades to black, and a character selection is shown...

maxresdefault.jpg

(oh hi Adachi)

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓪 𝓕𝓾𝓰𝓸

0e88e4fa4f205e7790558e41e1e91778.jpg

Looking up for a moment at the new person joining their little group, Fugo didn't know the witch and he hoped her distraction would give him enough time to close the gap and punch this nun bitch with Purple Haze and force a virus capsule down her throat. But, if that bubble wasn't airtight, the kid was in danger... Shit.

"O Sweet Summer Child. Good and Evil are relative terms. I am merely following the path foretold to me by my Father." She said, and in a snap, Richie was once more imprisoned in a ball of light.

"I warned you not to move! Eat this!"
He snapped angrily, his purple eyes aflame with rage before firing two bullets at the skeletal nun as he'd been trained, but she and the kid both disappeared in a flash of light before the bullets from the Beretta could hit home. "Fuck!" He swore openly, the indigo energy surrounding him for a brief second before he calmed down. She mentioned a Cathedral. Gaudy building, hard to miss. "Sounds good, let's send the kidnapping bitch straight to the inferno." Cocking his gun, Fugo ran after Bayonetta and watched her climb the side of the castle, imploring the others to follow him.

He was risking his life for some brat he didn't even know. A small, screeching little thing he had no connection to.

But that hair, and those eyes...

He was reminded of a young Narancia.

Shit. Perhaps he had no choice in the end.

Interactions: @ThePotatoGod @dark @Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme

Tartaglia, Kirby, and Klee

A slam could be heard as the Cathedral doors suddenly slammed wide open, and a figure appeared in the doorway.

While the blond one who had fired upon the Priest had imported them to follow him, Childe decided that there was probably an easier pathway directly inside then climbing. Besides, he was ready to obliterate that two-faced double-crossing Clergy.

Walking inside as if he wasn't faced with four all-powerful beings, he glanced at the ball of light containing Richie before looking right back at the Pillars, blue eyes filled with what clearly was despite at those infront of him.

Glancing to the Magician, he finally spoke. "I remember you clearly enough, having battled you already… I'm rather disappointed that you're still alive."

That was all he had to say for his reunion with the Magician, instead choosing to look upon the Hireoplant. "So, I assume you are the father of these hideous monstrosities? The family resemblance is strong. Personally, I would have tried to get someone to adopt them the inute they were born… but who would want to take on children like those?"

He kept silent for a moment, fully expecting them to be angry. Good. Shooting another discreet look at the ball of light, he refocused himself.

"I'm here to make an offer. Me, Tartaglia, versus…" Deliberately looking at the each of the Pillars and Clergy, he pointed his gloved hand at the Regal "….Them." He has a reason for his choosings, however. The Magicians magical resistance meant that unless his vision/delusion randomly decided to create physical weapons, he was left with only Hydro/Electro constructs and attacks, which wouldn't serve him much good. He could've chosen the Clergy, but he didn't know squat about them. The Regal had been one of the Pillars of the first floor, and he know a little knowledge from the group. So, what seemed random was actually calculated.

"If I win, I take back the boy, and you things will swear to never bother our group again. If they win, I'm sure in your twisted minds that you'll enjoy the sight of my corpse. And as a little bonus.... unclipping his Hydro Vision and hidden Delusion, he held both of them out. "You can keep these." In the event of his death, the Vision would deactivate, he knew that much. He had seen that happened when a vision bearers life ended. The Delusion... he didn't know, to be fully honest. Not that it mattered, when he still had his ace.

"So, do we have a deal? In the event of cheating by one side.. well, deals off, I properly finish of all of you, and I go on my merry way."

There was a whole lot of things The 11th Harbringer could let slide. Taking an innocent child and using them as bait/planning to sacrifice them? That was leaping across the line for him, not toeing it.

@ThePotatoGod @Frozen Thyme @FactionParadox @Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9

--------------------------------------
"A card you say? You're saying that it would allow us to escape once it's fully powered? Easier said than done..." Meta Knight rubbed his mask as Kirby mentioned, "The problem would be locating the elusive Headmaster. I'd like to assume that your collaborators had tracked them? Or at least, is in the progress of tracking them."
"Poyo! Po-Poy!, Po-" The Poying Pink Puffball was cut-off mid sentence in confirming that their group was looking for the Majority by a loud grumbling.. that came from the pullball himself. Kirbys still hungry, and Meta-Knights food isn't going to cut it.

Jumping off the table, Kirby decided to enter the kitchen to see where his food was.

@ThePotatoGod

-----------------------------------

Klee looked disappointed that they had to wait before blowing things up, but she was curious about the Lovers. She gets to blow them up later, so she wanted to know about them.

"Mister Kaito?" she asked, "What is he wearing? And what is he doing with that pole? it must be really heavy to carry around all the time!" Oh dear, Kaito's going to have a fabulous time trying to explain this one.​

1660538000091.png
Lancelot put a coin in the game cabinet and wait for it to start.

• 1660537960391.png
    "Huh.." Des stood up then continued to the door.

• 1660538840610.png
    Solstice would release fire at any more targets if they continued to show up, without hesitating to shoot them, red, yellow, red, red, blue, blue, blue, red, yellow, red, blue, red, yellow, yellow, yellow, and blue.

Last edited:

• BAYONETTA vs THE MAGICIAN
    Collab with @ThePotatoGod
    Upon her being spotted, Bayonetta swung the chandelier forward and shot the chain. It came crashing down with a jarring noise and a distracting burst. By the time the shards settled, the witch had leapt from pillar to pillar and landed among the four goons, standing over Richie. She held up two shotguns—one pointed at the priest, one at the Clergy. "The only ones you'll be sacrificing are yourselves, after this stunt." She cared little about an honorable duel or any attempt at negotiation. She had fought and killed larger foes. What made these four special?

The Pillars were shocked to see this scandalous intruder land slightly behind the Hierophant and The Clergy, the latter of which turned to Bayonetta in distress while the former simply stood there with nerves of steel, not even bothering to glance behind him.

"You've got a lotta nerve showing up alone in a den of beasts, Witch!" The burly one stepped forward, cracking his fists as if sensing magic from the intruder, fire manifesting on the palms of his hands. "How about a HANDSHAKE?!" He threw his fist at the witch, tossing a purple fireball at the witch atop of Richie's cage. This was followed by The Clergy creating a concave barrier that she sent barrelling towards Bayonetta!

Bayonetta made an impressive vertical jump to dodge the fireball. Oddly, Witch Time failed to take effect; time did not slow, and she took the full brunt of the Clergy's attack. Bayonetta skidded on her heels and recovered from the impact gracefully. "How kind. Allow me to return the gesture!" she retorted before lunging forward again.

With a downward punching motion, a portal tore open above the Magician and a giant fist with fancy, painted nails manifested using the witch's hair as a conduit. Sensing the portal opening above him, a blue magic circle manifested below his feet, glowing a faint dark blue hue as he raised his fist–throwing an uppercut to match the oncoming goliath fist, the impact from the giant fist, cracking the marble, creating a small crater. He felt a mixture of physical and magical energy from the fist–a combination of both.

"So that's how it is…You're interesting." The Magician chuckled a bit as Bayonetta followed up with an uppercut of her own, the opposite fist knocking the Clergy from the ground, not seeing the fist come in time. Knocked up onto the air, the Clergy managed to steady herself with her own light magic, feeling the sting of the fists on her side. As both appendages disappeared immediately after the strike, the Regal activated their blade–pink magical energy forming blades of an axe on the side and a longsword atop the cross. Before they could lunge at Bayonetta, however, The Magician stepped in front of her, fist clenching–indicating that he wants to take this one for himself.

"Suit yourself, brother." The Regal scoffed, deactivating their weapon and casually smacking the round top of the rod onto their palm. Just then, The Magic circle glowing below The Magician intensified, allowing the hulking mage to shoot himself towards the Witch, fist engulfed in a purple flame. The arm was, oddly enough, appears to have an astral projection of the arm–multiples of them.

Bayonetta threw herself towards the Magician, firing the shotguns nearly point-blank. Milliseconds before impact, she dispersed into a swarm of bats that flew in all directions before reuniting behind the opponent as the saucy Umbran sister. "You really want me all to yourself? There's plenty of me to go around," she teased while doing a basic, cheeky dance. In a flourish, her shotguns flashed out of existence, replaced with two tonfa-like contraptions.

A backblast from the new weapons sent the witch airborne so she could launch two miniature missiles at the Magician.

"Hahahah–Now this is more like it!" The Magician grinned, manifesting several magical circles behind him colored in a myriad of different colors, overlapping with one another similar to a venn diagram, the colors mixing together to black and white. With his finger and a thumb, he aimed directly at Bayonetta–"Bang!" He mimicked the sound of a gunshot as missiles of pure magical energy shot out of the venn diagrams the intersections unleashing balls of energy that circle around the missiles, flying around the sky were six missiles in total; two of which had missiles shot by Bayonetta, setting a chain reaction the resulted to each of the other missiles exploding into magical shrapnel–blown towards Bayonetta with an intense gust of wind.

The shockwave swept away Bayonetta. She caught herself on a column and stood on it, looking towards the ground. This one was a conjurer? She could match that. She sprayed bullets from the pistols on her legs, blanketing the Magician's position in suppressing fire.

The witch's hair then threaded through a portal once she called out, "TELOC VOVIM!" A gargantuan centipede demon—Scolopendra—emerged from the exit portal. Its body spiraled around the Magician before constricting suddenly. Bayonetta smirked, thinking she'd won.

@Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM @FactionParadox @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark
  • Upon hearing the invitation to join the shooting competition, HUNK dismissed it with a wave of his hand "I need to gain insight you can't get inside a booth."

Though he didn't give any insight as to why, it was clear HUNK was scanning for the best and worst performers. He took mental note of those who shot the black targets especially. While the two complete strangers would be unreliable, they could salvage the situation. The Glock-wielding man, however, seemed to have hesitated following his error. That was what caught the agent's eye, and not in a good way. Jason may have felt an icy gaze locked on to him as HUNK scrutinized his actions and awaited the next move.

@ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd

Last edited:

• Upon greeted with a character select screen, Filia seemed to be a bit overwhelmed. After all, this is her first playing such a game. "Gee, I don't know any of these guys. Well, I guess I'll go for this one then." She said as she has made her pick; Yu Narukami. On the other hand, Artoria decided to watch them play.

• A hundred points. Not bad for a start, but Adam could do better. He looked at his competitors until he turned to Ruby, seeing her go with her sniper rifle. Fascinated, Adam decided to switch his pistol with a regular sniper rifle. Unbeknownst to Ruby, he had his Eyes of the Lord activated and did the same as her but at a much faster speed than she did. He hit the same targets as her; Blue, Red, Yellow, Blue, Red, Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Blue, Red, Red, Blue, Yellow, Red.

Jason Todd

The icey gaze had no real effect on him. He had gotten far worse scowls and glares from the caped crusader. He was simply recovering and gaining his bairings again. He refused to lose on technicalities after all. His skill would show soon enough.

Okay, so now he was slowing down some. He did not want to accidentally hit another black one. He wanted to be sure that he only hit the ones he was supposed to, to maximize the points. He took a few deep breaths, got aimed again, and started to do his little thing again.

He shot slower now, but more focused on actually hitting the targets that they where supposed to, pausing to let the black ones in his path. There, this would help him greatly, the gun fire was almost comforting to an extent. He liked that for sure.

This time he hit yellow, yellow, red, red, red, blue, blue, blue.

Richard "Richie" Todd

"S-Sacrifice!?! N-No!!! No Sacrifice!" The boy squeezed his eyes shut. He shook his head. "DADDY!!!! GRANDPA BRUCE! MISS BAYONETTA!!!! MR.BEN!!!! MR.GAON!!!" He could hardly move, for the moment it seemed to let him communicate and breath. He definitely did not want to be sacrificed for anything though. He was a precious child not a human sacrifice for these creepy looking cult losers. At least that is how Daddy would word what they were, the way he did whenever that off court of owls was mentioned on the TV.

"L-Let me go! And my daddy won't beat you up!" The boy promised and backhand threatened his captors. Of course he had no way of really being able to fight back or deliver on his badly made threat as Jason had been nowhere near them when Richie was abducted and therefore could not possibly know that his son was kidnapped and indeed in more danger than he had been before. Like most kids, he just hoped the threat of his father coming and beating these people up would scare them into letting him go.

He was relieved to see Bayonetta busy through and start waging war like never before.

Crow Hogan

Crow blinked a little when he heard the duel. That was a bit outdated by his time. He took a few deep breaths, this was going to sound so damn weird, but he had to do this. It was the only one he really knew that even somewhat had relevance in the dueling world of his time.

"Let's kick this duel into over drive!" He looked over his hand. Two copies of Black Wing Auster the South Wind, Black Thunder, Black Return, and Allure the Darkness. A pretty good starting hand. That was a bit of a relief. He needed any advantage he can get.

"First I activate Allure of Darkness and banish Auster the South Wind." Crow stated. "This allows me to draw two cards." He drew Black Whirlwind and Black Feather Whirlwind. A smile crossed his face. Excellent, things where going well so far.

"Next I activate Black Whirlwind and Black Feather Whirlwind." He took a deep breath. "I now summon Black Wing Auster the South Wind in Attack Mode." Black Wing Auster The South Wind (L4/DARK/Winged-Beast/Tuner/1300/0). "That will activate the affect of Black Whirlwind, allowing me to draw one monster from my deck with less attack points than Auster." Crow explained.

He did so and then showed Kiba Black Wing Harmattan the Dust. "That would be Black Wing Harmattan the Dust." He told him and then shuffled his deck.

"Now I activate the special affect of Black Wing Auster the South Wind. That allows me to bring back my other Black Wing Auster the South Wind to the field in defense mode." Black Wing Auster the South Wind (L4/DARK/Winged-Beast/Tuner/1300/0). He took a few moments to think out his next move part, and well it was obvious thankfully.

"Now I activate the special effect of Black Wing Harmattan the Dust. This allows me to special summon him in defense mode as long as I control a Black Wing monster other than Black Wing Harmattan the Dust." Black Wing Harmattan the Dust (L2/DARK/Winged-Beast/Effect/800/800).

"Now I think Harmattan needs a little tuns up. I use my level four Black Wing Auster the South Wind to tune up my Level 2 Non-tuner Black Wing Harmattan to Synchro Summon Black Wing Nothung the Starlight." Black Wing Nothung the Starlight (L6/DARK/Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect/2400/1600).

"Now I activate Nothung's effect. This will deal you 800 life points of damage." Crow informed him. "And once again I find myself in need of a little tune up. I tune my level six Black Wing Nothung the Starlight with my level four Black Wing Auster the South Wind to Synchro Summon Black Wing Full Armor Master." Black Wing Full Armor Master (L10/DARK/Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect/3000/3000).

"Now I activate the effect of Black Feather Whitlwind. Upon Synchro Summoning once per turn I can return a monster from my grave yard to the field. Come on back Blackwing Nothung the Starlight, and don't worry. His special ability is can only activate one per turn. So your life points are safe for now." Black Wing Nothung the Starlight (L6/DARK/Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect/2400/1600).

"Then I will place two cards face down and end my turn." Crow now folded his arms, as if daring Kiba to ask if he knew how to use his deck.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @FactionParadox @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Topless

Last edited:

• Interaction: @Frozen Thyme @SorryTM @FactionParadox @Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9

As The Magician was being constricted by the giant fucking centipede, purple flames seeping through the cracks of the centipede's bind before it was suddenly met with an alarming amount of force, challenging the binds with what seems to be multitudes of darkened hands with silver blades lining their forearms pushing the demon off of him in a manner similar to a Indian god.

The arms seem to wriggle their wrists, conjuring small magic circles along with The Magician's real hands. However, he seems to be interrupted when the doors swung open, prompting the Pillars and the Majority to glance at the man who had entered the cathedral. A familiar young man with orange hair, clad in mostly white and red, a blue pearl hanging on his belt. The same man who asked the nun what she was after earlier, and the same man who had slain Pillar Magician. That much he admitted, seeing the caped Pillar alive once more.

"Likewise, asshole. You and your posse did well for making it this far." Magician snarled, glancing at Childe with a scoff, flexing his many arms--which seemed reminiscent of the beast of many arms he had beaten in the first floor, "I've been itching for a rematch!" He turned to the Harbinger with a soft growl, itching to have his way with Childe before his focus turned on the Majority, asking if he's the father of the Pillars he called hideous monstrosities.

"You're no better yourself. Parading yourself as a charismatic fool to hide your murderous truth." The Hierophant scoffed, "It's a blessing that your own family will never come to know your true nature. Assuming you fail here." He let out a chuckle before Childe made an offer--a duel between him and the Regal. A life for a life, it would seem.

"Very well." The Hierophant agreed to Childe's offer, "However, if others were to interfere with my group and chooses to fight, then you shall not interfere with our battle as well." He turned his hand to the Regal, who seemed surprised about their father's decision.

"If my Father wills it, then it shall be done." The Regal sighs, twirling their rod. Pink light extending from the ball top of the wand, expanding onto a long sword and two axe blades on the sides, clearing her throat, she began to proclaim in a more...Elaborate english accent and old english dialect. "Hark! Thee square with nothing but arrows and charm. . .T's a wond'r how thee did manage to defeat mine own broth'r." She said, taking a lowered stance, blade raised parallel to her body. Like a graceful fencer, she pointed the tip at Childe. "En garde!" With great force, she launched herself towards Childe, trusting her blade towards the archer!

"POWER OF 1000 BEASTS!" Hearing Richie's cry for help invoked a booming voice followed by the stained glass above the altar shattering as a robotic figure in yellow broke through, swinging his claw like weapon at one of the skull headed Pillars in his path, causing the nun and the lion robot to clash weapons--the latter of which is trying to wedge the staff between his claws. "ZENKAI GAON!" With his free hand, Gaon aimed his gun at the stomach, shooting wildly in an attempt to make her let go--only to be met with some sort of skintight barrier on the Clergy's body. "Uh oh."

"Reckless." The Clergy snarled, using her staff's magic to blast Gaon away from her, lifting herself away from her opponent along with Richie, aiming to protect his body from the growing conflict. "Don't you know that if I ever let go of my weapon, my magics will cause me to drop him at this height?" She threatened, lifting the orb containing Richie amongst the chandeliers. "To hit me is a sinful gamble."

"I think that's called a Bunny Suit. See that fluffy tail on the back?" Kaito pointed out, oddly enough, he noticed a drastic difference already. "Huh...Its rabbit ears are missing." He noticed aloud, tilting his head as he watched the Pillar Lovers climb up the pole in a twirl, legs crossing and uncrossing in an arched back. They held a position near the tope of their pole of pink light, hanging upside down as they watched the pageant at the back of a crowd--behind the bleachers. "I'm...Not sure. Looks fun though." He nodded, rubbing his chin.

"Let's follow it." Kaito tells Klee as he stood up from his seat and walked over to the other side of the Gymnasium, where a part of the audience are seated on the bleachers. Peeking through, it doesn't seem like there's enough space for Kaito to squeeze through. But Klee...

She's small enough.

"Ah." Metaknight stared at the puffball as he jumped off of the table in an uncultured manner, hopping off onto the sectioned off kitchen area. Although the knight had gotten the information he needed from Kirby. He'll have to seek out this leader of theirs and wring out more intel from them. Leaving behind a couple of colored stars on the table, the cloaked knight began to make his way out of the Maid Cafe.

Meanwhile, Kirby burst through the partition, surprising one of the chefs in charge of cooking the meals, letting out a shriek!

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless

Barely flinching at the first blood drawn by an effect, Kaiba simply grunted as Crow ended his chain of summons and spells with 2 high level monsters via the new Synchro Summoning mechanic and an effect. This Duel Arena isn't programmed to have cards that could respond well to those(nor does it have record of those cards to begin with), but in the end, they're still part of the card game.

On Crow's side of the field were two high level monsters shown. Both of which have ATK that can nearly match Kaiba's Blue Eyes.

"Hmph. My turn--Draw!" Kaiba swiped the topcard on his deck, adding it onto his hand. "I activate [Pot of Greed], which allows me to draw 2 Cards from my deck." Kaiba places the card [Pot of Greed] onto the field before drawing the card, adding it to his hand. He lets out a grin. "How lucky. You get to see my [Blue Eyes] from my hand..." Kaiba flips a card on his hand, revealing that he had managed to draw a Blue Eyes White Dragon on his starting hand. "Which allows me to Special Summon [Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon]!" He placed one of the cards he drew with the [Pot of Greed]--a Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon, with the same attack and defense as a Blue Eyes White Dragon--a white Dragon with glaring blue eyes similar to Kaiba's ace appeared on the field.

[Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon]
    L8 3000/2500

"Now I'll go on the offensive! Blue Eyes, lay waste to Black Wing Full Armor Master! WHITE LIGHTNING!"Kaiba called out as the Blue Eyes Alter and the BW Full Armor's equal in strength--thus, destroying them both without receiving or taking any life points. "...I place down two cards." After the battle phase, Kaiba placed down 2 cards--a monster and some spell or trap, by the placement of it. "I end my turn."

The other player's character seems to be locked onto Adachi, which the game automatically selects after Filia made her choice. When the stage began to be shown, it appears to be take place in a dreary and bloodied city, the characters shown were a highschooler in black wielding a katana and some slouching guy in a suit and tech wielding a revolver.

After a short countdown, the slouching gunman immediately went ahead with a leaping revolver whip, getting first strike.

Lancelot's game didn't seem like any other arcade game. Instead, it displayed some sort of foreboding message.

'Please place your golden cards'.

The machine didn't provide these cards, but the grooves on the table of the machine felt similar to the elevator back on the first floor. If you recall, Katrielle had the cards. This may be me spitballing, but could this important to finding the Majority Lovers?

• Interaction: @Topless @dark @Frozen Thyme @SolsticeArcanum @Gotham Knight Todd

The next wave of targets began to pour in as soon as everyone finished reloading their weapons, and a choir of gunshots began to echo throughout the range. Ruby didn't feel this before, but she felt as if someone mean was spying on them, with one of them especially getting the cold glare. It reminded her of Weiss, but not in a good way.

Thus, Ruby decided to do better.

YELLOW-RED-YELLOW-BLUE-YELLOW-BLUE-BLUE!

Then, she waited for some targets to line up and...!

She shot down 3 Reds in a row!

The Heavy and Koyomi, meanwhile, seem to be competing for the high value targets. Managing to hit the same targets but on varying orders.

YELLOW-BLUE-YELLOW-RED-YELLOW-RED-BLUE-RED-BLUE

This time, it seems that the Heavy this time is deliberately avoiding the black targets--has he realized something about the nature of the black targets? Either way, the last hit for Nonomi was a black target, after which, the second and probably the last reload occurred!

Adam - 100 + 150
    Solstice - 165
    J. Todd - 95 - (1x) + 85
    R. Rose - 135 + 115
    Heavy - 105 - (2x) + 105
    Nonomi - 110 -(2x) + 105 - (1x)

• 1660703936763.png
    Lancelot put his hands in his pockets at walked to Artoria, Mordred, and Hakuno. "Do any of you know where the detective lady is?"

• 1660703923359.png
    Solstice shot down more targets: yellow, red, red, yellow, yellow, yellow, blue, then suddenly his gun got jammed. "Dammit!" In the struggle of unjamming the gun it worked but accidently shot a black target, setting him off his game he then got sloppy with his shots. Blue, blue, blue, red, and finally blue.

Tartaglia, Klee, Kirby

Staring at the Hieroplant he casually mentioned his family, Tartaglia could feel a rage comping from deep inside of him. And well, technically most of his family knew about his role as a Harbringer, with varing knowledge on the subject.

But if he was referring to that, not even his family had known what happened to him in the Abyss. They knew something had changed in him, but that's it.

And for the Hieroplant to try and bring them up? He was going to have a slow, painful death at his hands. That much he swore to himself as he faced his opponent, The Regal.

As they prepared their weapons, Tartaglia just stood there, bearing no hint of a weapon of any kind on his person. Just looking with a mask of calm.​
[/CENTER]
clearing her throat, she began to proclaim in a more...Elaborate english accent and old english dialect. "Hark! Thee square with nothing but arrows and charm. . .T's a wond'r how thee did manage to defeat mine own broth'r." She said, taking a lowered stance, blade raised parallel to her body. Like a graceful fencer, she pointed the tip at Childe. "En garde!" With great force, she launched herself towards Childe, trusting her blade towards the archer!

Squared with nothing more than a bow? Now, what exactly has the Magician told his family about him that made them believe he only used a bow?

"And Thee only squares to lose, didn't you get choked to death?"

Well, that was what he had heard. A gleam of excitement entered his eyes as the Regal made her move, thrusting her weapon like a rapier straight at him!

Hydro configured around his hands, shifting into a familiar form for the Harbinger. His Hydro blades caught the sword, barely a few inches from his chest!

As the blade pressed closer and closer to him, Tartaglia opted to get out the sticky situation. Suddenly turning into water, he rapidly slid behind the Regal, turning back to normal as the Hydro swords reformed themself, turning themself into a bow

latest

Jumping up into the air, Tartaglia aimed the bow as hydro converged around him, before firing of a shot that took form in a large shark fin that was large enough to deal some serious damage! He fired off 4 of these shots before dropping to the ground, the bow reforming back into dual
swords.
latest

One thing that was clear on his face was a murderous smile, and a genuine one at that. Sparring against the Regal was fun for him, even if he already had known some of what they could do. He was going to enjoy this fight, regardless of the outcome.

Using the same water sliding move, he charged straight at the Regal and as he "reformed" went for a cross-slash, aimed directly at the Regals chest.

@ThePotatoGod @Frozen Thyme @SorryTM @FactionParadox @Gotham Knight Todd@LuckycoolHawk9

Klee nodded along to everything Kaito was saying. So that was a bunny suit? Personally, Klee thought that the Lovers looked nothing like a bunny. He was a really silly baddie!

Getting up from her seat along with Kaito, she eagerly followed him while humming happily to herself. She seemed rather happy to go on an adventure where she got to blow things up!

Peering thought the mass of people seated on the bleachers, Klee looked back at Kaito.

"Mister Kaito, what are we waiting for? Klee wants to blow stuff up!"

Eager to go and meet the bad bunny baddie, Klee began to squeeze through, heading straight for the Lovers!

@ThePotatoGod

The Kirbo looked surprised to find someone else in the kitchen, even though with a singular brain cell one could determine someone was in their since it was a kitchen.

"POYO! Poy-Po-Poyo! Pooooooooo-Poy!"

Kirby appears to be demanding his food from the poor chef.

@ThePotatoGod

• Filia quickly went for a block and then proceeded to mash buttons in the hopes of winning the bout. On the other hand, Lancelot asked the others of the whereabouts of Katrielle to which Artoria responded with "Hmm...I haven't seen her. Maybe she went over to the other festivities for...something. Why'd you asked?"

• A hundred fifty points seemed to be a very good improvement than the first one, and now he is going at it again. This time however, he uses the Eyes of the Lord to copy exactly what the other competitors were shooting at, resulting in hitting the target sequence of yellow, red yellow, blue, blue, red, red, red, yellow, blue, yellow, blue, yellow, red, blue, red and blue. At this point, a keen observer would eventually notice the "hax" that Adam had been using this whole time.