• 1658344049538.png

1658352644862.png
    Jak and Daxter

Dark Jak
    Light Jak

So uh, yeah, this guy's been watchin us for what seems like hours and we still have no idea what this "prep school is and why we are all wearing school uniforms?" Daxter muttered under his breath, Jak rolling his eyes.

"So...yeah, we should get going', Dax." Jak nodded and grabbed his Morph gun, placing it where it belonged on his back along with his various other things.

The eco warrior shrugged "Find me in the
    Nerf Shooting range, Dax,

Daxter smirked "Time to go see the ladies in the gym up next! Oh yeah!

@Minerva @ThePotatoGod
    @dark @FactionParadox /
    Room: Infirmary to >>>
    Daxter: Goes to the
    Pageant in the Gymnasium to go watch the women.(@dark, @ThePotatoGod )
    Jak: Goes to the Shooting range (@Topless @dark @ThePotatoGod )

• View attachment 226723
    View attachment 226733
    ==================================================================================

Connor went to wonder the school, just deciding to see what he finds. Not sure what to expect, he found himself taking in the sights. He eyed the school yard.

@SorryTM/ @ThePotatoGod

Cool%20Text%20-%20Colonel%20Mael%20Radec%20402794624648225.png

• 1658353129033.png

Instead of walking like most normal humans did, the Saiyan lifted off the ground and looked around the school for the nearest food stand or at least a good spot to train.

@ThePotatoGod

Bardock
    Interactions:

Last edited:
Kirby, Childe, Klee

The ball of utter chaos wandered about, not particularly sure about anything except the need for food. Suddenly catching the scent of pastries, he joyfully yeeted himself into room without worry.​
"Oh...?" Standing guard in front of the entrance was a girl with jet black hair and crimson eyes, hair tied with a bow, clad in a rather oriental-styled maid garb. Despite her outfit being that of a Servant's, even someone as dumb as Kirby can sense the air of regality from her posture alone. She seems to be quite perceptive, spotting his ID card. "A Teacher? Oh, have you come to visit us, sir?" She asked in a rather modest and gentle tone.

"Poyo! Po-Poy-Po! Poyooooooooooooo!" While the puffster could sense the regal air around the maid-lady, he didn't care at all. Unless she could provide him with pastries, of course. Then he would be in her debt for life.

"Poyo!"

Kirby began to look around, desperate to find the elusive sweet smell.

-------------------------

Well, there was a lot to unpack. Reclining back on his chair, Childe took a moment to think about what new information they had just been given. Getting up from his chair, he decided to see if he could locate the Gymnasium. However, if he managed to find one of the other places mentioned before, that was perfectly find as well. After all, might as well try to complete their "assignment" as fast as possible, right?

And so, he headed out. Glancing briefly at the other vision user- the small girl- he made a mental note to talk to her later.

------------------------

As Stacy left the room, Kaito would feel a tap on his leg. Looking down would reveal Klee, standing next to him. "Mister Kaito? Is it O.K if I can come with you?"

@ThePotatoGod

Ben

" It sounds like you are at least frenemies, I believe that is the correct term if I remember what Jed taught me. That's the word for enemies who can act friendly for each other. I also don't think you are too bad for a guy if you buy ice cream from Kaito's grandma. It seems like it. Oh no, the Lovers were very real on the first floor. They were in the upper right hand corner and definitely hit on me and made me uncomfortable. They also were weird. I don't like the idea of a pagent or a school run by them."
He wasn't sure what to make of the situation. It seemed like the Haunted House seemed like the best place to start. It was probably better for him too. He headed there.

@ThePotatoGod @To the Haunted House.

Nicholas Harris and Peter Parker/ Spider-Man

"
Huh- this almost feels as big and expansive as Starlight Academy, even has a church in it. Had to wonder if there was some inspiration. A school festival. Well, that might provide some answers to what we need to do. Thank you, Class President person. I'm Nicholas Harris by the way," he replied to the other student.

Peter Parker looked over at him and jumped up. "A festival? What sort of things are there to do there?" He asked.

@ThePotatoGod @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Infirmary

• 1658370528945.png
    Lancelot after silently listening and following found himself sitting in a desk wearing a gakuran with a small symbol of a bull on the left side of his chest.
    1658367679882.png

Lancelot would unbutton his gakuran due to it being too tight. Then walked around blindly and found himself at a classroom with a sign labeled 4-N.

• 1658367698136.png
    Des had followed into the elevator and was surprised to see classroom and himself wearing a white polo shirt and black pants, an outline of abs shows from his shirt. Des heard from the person who was in front of the class he appeared in that there was a haunted house and decided to check it out.

• 1658367792285.png
    Solstice had returned from being King Ala and after things were finished he wound up being in a school classroom wearing a school uniform and when he heard about a shooting range and headed right to it.

Last edited:

• Interaction: @Crytorryk-Sar @LuckycoolHawk9 @SorryTM @Crow @Topless (Klee, Artoria,Filia) @Hahli Nuva

"I didn't take you for someone who had one..." Kaito said in awe at Ben's panic at seeing his uniform, exclaiming that he had a doctorate. This, however, was followed by someone else's voice attempting to calm the watched boy down, which led to the trio glancing at the oblivious looking catgirl near him with an abnormally large cello case.

"...D...Did any of you think...?"

"Yep."

"That girl has a deep voice." The trio unanimously agreed, right before Klee walked up to the colorful Hero and asked if she could come with them. "Of course! It'll be Full-On Fun with us around! Let's get something to drink first!" Kaito beamed before Juran and Gaon glanced at each other, like responsible adults planning out where to take a kid.

"Where should we go then?" Gaon pondered aloud, "The Arcade?"

"No,no,no. There'll be hardcore gamers there. Too young to hear that, I'd say." Juran shook his head, arms crossed. "The Horror House?"

"Are you out of your mind?! You're gonna traumatize her!"

"I mean if she was with us the entire time, this would be milder than what came before!"

The two bickered, not realizing that Kaito and Klee had already left the classroom in pursuit of fun.{Move to Courtyard}

"Not like I have anything better to do." Mordred nodded to the offer, agreeing to go along with his Father and Filia's plans.

"Then I'm coming along, too. I did miss being able to play at genuine arcade cabinets after being on the Moon Cell for so long." Hakuno says, following the group of girls to the Arcade.{Move to Arcade tab}

Just afterwards, the now not naked Adam asked if they should visit the Shooting Range.

"Ooh, I hope there are actual guns there!" Ruby beamed, her eyes glistening with child-like excitement. "Let's go, then!" She instantly agreed, the Red Huntress blurring out of the classroom, dragging Adam along by the hand, leaving red petals on her wake.{Move to Shooting Range tab}

As the others left the room one by one, only Katrielle, The Sorcerer Supreme, and The Knight-like Girl remained in the classroom, the former of which still pouring over her analysis.

For a brief moment, Katrielle's screens got brushed with tv static as she felt a brief yet sharp pain in her head. It returned to normal just as quickly, which left Katrielle to wonder if she's pushing herself a tad too hard to find the real Lovers' signature. Sure enough, Dr. Strange would feel this headache as well, as if poking through his proverbial third eye.

"Hm?" As she was about to turn off her power, Katrielle noticed that the blips on her map had doubled; in fact, the reading of The Lovers appears to now be ontop of other people's energy signatures. "Oh...? Oh! OH!" Her face lit up in wonder, giddy with her discovery. "So that's why he's everywhere!" She giggled, rubbing her chin. "Hey, you're an expert in Magic, right? What do you do if multiple Magical Entities had wormed itself in a population?" She turned to Dr. Strange, who she knew might be able to answer her.

• Interaction: @Minerva @FactionParadox @LuckycoolHawk9

"It's Tadano..." Tadano tried to correct Nicholas, who had simply forgot about his name. He flinched a bit when the web slinging Spider-Man asked about what they can do in the event. "Well, you could visit the various Class Exhibits, eat food. play games and stuff." He explained, "Oh, but the main event's at the Gymnasium! You can get there through the Courtyard, just past the Cathedral." He said, "Or you could visit our exhibit at Class 2-K, that's my Class. They're doing a Shooting Range with surprisingly realistic looking guns." He sighed after saying that, "It was Najimi's idea."

• Interaction: @Topless (Artoria, FIlia) @SolsticeArcanum (Lancelot)

Venturing into Class 4-N, the group would find as if the room itself has been changed to fit the exhibit. The atmosphere of sweaty pro gamers, the lights and sounds of a lot of arcade cabinets and ticket games mingling together into an indiscernable mess--not to mention the small crowd gathering in front of the fighting games.

Yep. Whoever organized this exhibit are true Gamers.

980.png

--{[Neptune]}--
    Local Gamer Gone Mad
    Totally NOT a Goddess

"Oh, is it my turn already? Boy oh boy!" Mumbled a pink haired girl with D-pad hair accessories wearing a white and purple jacket adorned with technological motifs and a large N emblem on the zipper of the hoodie. "Hey, hey, you guys! Welcome to NepNep's Game Corner! We've got almost every and ANY kind of Game here! Just not the R-18 kind cuz we're not the in the right category for that. Gotta keep it somewhat family friendly, yeah?" The girl greeted the group that had entered, "Got anything you can trade in for a couple of Tokens? We're running a business too, you know?" It seems that the Arcade has an Entry Fee.

• Interaction: @Topless @dark (Jak, Adam) @SolsticeArcanum

Screenshot_2022-07-21-11-33-28-74_64f8c7494500b791a7994fb839f03514.jpg

--{[Osana Najimi]}--
    An Enigma​

Standing in front of the Class 2-K classroom was what appears to be a young woman wearing an odd mix of male and female uniforms; The Male's tie and the female's skirt, all the while bearing both effeminate and masculine traits. Truly, an enigma of a person.

"Come one and all to Class 2-K's Shooting Range! Where you can shoot 'Real(tm)' Guns and win extravagant prizes!" Wearing shades, a beret and biting on a cigar, this class rep welcomed the Students walking up to them, the door behind this militant person. "Entry for 5 doubloons!"

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Crow (Kirby, Ben, Fran)

"I see, I see..." Kaguya nodded as the Puffball spoke in tongues, it seems that it requires food. Something sweet. "You're also new here? I see. I suppose I could allow you to dine for free." She turned to open the door, only for the puffball to throw himself through the proverbial window, landing ontop of one of the free tables she's about to ring up.

unknown.png

--{[Tohru]}--
    The Dragon Maid​

"Woah!" Flinched what looks to be a horned maid with a green reptilian Dragon Tail, carrying a tray of sweet cookies and a strawberry shortcake that she nearly spilt. "Careful there, you almost made a mess there." The Dragon Maid sighed, before walking along to bring the order of sweets to a table nearby, which is occupied by a curiously familiar face to the pink puffball.

Or rather, lack thereof.

"Here you go sir, some cookies, jasmine tea, and a full order of Strawberry Shortcake." The Maid, setting down the tray on the table of a figure similar to Kirby's, except it actually has visible arms and hands. The puffball in question appeared dark blue in color, bearing a rather knight-like garb from his shoulderguards, to his fancy cape, to the mask obscuring his face.

7xyJXAslNAXq05XFHHj1lhAf4ZX1MTuJo_isLJRYiEI.png

--{[Meta Knight]}--
    Knight of The Halberd​

"Thank you, Seniorita." The puffball spoke in a thick spanish accent, closing and putting down what seems to be a leather book. "It looks exquisite." He complimented before the Maid walked away. Although it doesn't look like this other puffball planned to eat any of the sweets, he seems to enjoy the tea brought to him. As he took a sip through his mask, he had noticed another nearby Puffball. "Ah, Kirby. How curious it is to find you in this place." He greeted, "I'm sure you're hungry. Join me."

"...I didn't need to ask after all." The girl manning the front door told herself, leaving the door open a bit as she noticed a pair walking up to the Cafe. "Welcome. Table for 2?" She asked the brown haired student and the catgirl. Odd pair, but she's seen weirder.

• Interaction: @dark @SorryTM (Childe, Bardock)

unknown.png

Whilst heading out to the Gymnasium, Childe and Bardock would stumble across Class 4-G's exhibit; The infamous Group Date Cafe, spoken about by Stacy before as a nice quiet place to eat. Decorated quite lavishly with romantic decor like bouquets of roses and ribbons.

No one's manning the door, so you'd assume entry is free.

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 @SolsticeArcanum

Class 8-R appears to be surprisingly realistic. From the Classroom's sliding doors changing into somewhat beautiful oak wood double doors, the brickwork, not to mention the blood stains on the walls and full sized skeletons being hung from the ceiling to sell it.

Sitting on the table beside to door was not as scary though.

unknown.png

--{[Konata Izumi]}--
    Fucking Weeb.​

"Hey there, you two." Greeted a young woman with blue hair, clad in a wizard's cloak over a sailor uniform. "Interested in getting the spook of a lifetime? Only 10Gs--the G being any currency." She offered in a somewhat bored, low energy tone of voice.

• Interaction: @dark @SorryTM (Klee and Connors)

The courtyard itself was filled with food stalls. Ranging from Earth delights from all over the world such as Takoyaki and Qwek-Qwek(fried whole egg, it's good shit trust me), to noodles like Yakisoba, to sweet smoothies.

Kaito was obviously going to take Klee to Gymnasium to hopefully catch a glimpse of the band that was playing before the Pageant starts. Not because he's interested in girls, it's just he wants to explore the entire place.

"We're just gonna take a quick look at the Gym before we go exploring~" Kaito said with child-like glee, seeing as they have this entire school to explore.

• Interaction: @dark (Dax)

3224fe5e7cd4e8f2bcec206d43d99695.gif

--{[The Light Music Club]}--
    Fuwa Fuwa Time

By the time the tall standing rat looking thing made it to the Gymnasium, it doesn't look like the Pageant has started yet. Instead, it was a concert of a band of young girls with mad guitar skills playing a song ontop of the stage. Barely any cheers, but one look at the crowd can tell that they are vibing with the tunes.

Jason Todd

He blinked down at his son. He got on eye level with him and put his hands on Richie's shoulders. He hated doing this, but it might be what was safest for the boy. He took a deep breath. He pulled the boy into a hug and nuzzled into the boy. He then pulled back and kept his hands on Richie's shoulders. He wanted to protect the kid, and maybe for now the best way to do that was to split them up, no matter how much this sucked for him. He took a very deep breath before he finally spoke.

"Richie buddy, I need you to go the courtyard with Kaito and Klee okay? I need to check out the shooting range here, see if it is any good." That, and he was hoping beyond all hopes that maybe, just maybe he would find his damned duffle bag. He doubted the floor would let him get Richie changed, but he could use some of the things in that duffle bag. "I am hoping maybe that maybe it has my duffle bag. That has your juice refills in it, as well as clothes changes. So it is important." He hoped the boy understood.

Thankfully, he did and little Richie scampered off following Kaito and Klee giving Jason some time to stand up and check the map of the school. He supposed that he had to be ready for anything and made sure to move his uniform to where it would be easy to grab onto his guns if necessary.

With that, the young man took his leave and walked quickly. The architecture of the school was clearly Japanese. That made him feel out of place in this Gotham prep uniform. It was so…..formal. More like he was going with into work with Bruce levels of formal. Why was this place so cruel? He hated having to do anything else, hopefully if he had to teach a class he would at least he allowed to remove his helmet, his voice disguiser usually sounded scary, he assumed the main reason the kids with the group had not freaked when he had spoken was because they knew it was him under the mask.

He paused as he stepped onto the gun range. He looked around, the facility was adequate enough. He blinked when he heard the prices on the gun entry cost, this just might be worth it. He stroked his chin before he turned to this mysterious enigma. There were somethings he had to know first.

"Say I paid your entrance fee. Would I be allowed to use my own guns? It must I use the guns provided here?" This was something he knew he was good at. However, he was most familiar with his own guns. That meant he would be at somewhat of a disadvantage with guns he was unfamiliar with.

"And how do American dollars translate into these doubloons?" He asked as he reached for his wallet. Something told him this place might be important to whatever they were going to do on this floor. That meant one of them finding a way to complete it was vital.

Richard "Richie" Todd

"Yes daddy!" The boy returned the hug and headed on out.

He followed after the two Jason had pointed out. He was unsure why they where splitting up, but his dad seemed to think it was the smartest way to go, so who was he too question it?

The walk out to the courtyard was actually pretty big and wow there was food everywhere! He would have to get Daddy to bring him back later, especially for the mouth watering sweets he could smell.

However, young Richie saw something that had his attention even more. There was a tree right there! Prime for the climbing. Oh what a fun place this was. He had no clue why the others were so scared of it. There did not seem to be anything even remotely dangerous.

The boy kicked off his dress shoes, and paused to look at his dress clothing. Weird, when had he changed for one of Grandpa Bruce's charity Galas? Oh well, he would easily climb the tree despite this new attire he was in.

Without as much as a warning, the boy tore passed everyone else out here. Right for the tree.

Then he started trying to shimmy his way right up it. Though, it was much harder thanks to his dress wear.

Crow Hogan

Okay, so admittedly he got more excited than a grown man should when he had heard of the video game arcade exhibit. However, he did quite enjoy games, as if his duel runner and duel disk did not suggest that quite enough. Now he had a chance to really prove it by coming here.

"I have only heard of these games in old gamin magazines I have found." He was amazed as he walked the rows and rows of arcade machines. "I wonder which one I should play first." He felt like a little kid on Christmas. A small part of him wondered if maybe they had the ancient Duelist Kingdom hologram projectors and rules. He had read all about those in some of the books Martha had on the history of duel monsters.

He had picked the perfect room from him.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @Topless @dark @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM

• Upon arrival, the group got greeted by a pink haired girl and asked them for something to trade. It seemed that there is an entrance fee that they're not aware about. "Oh sorry, we don't have any cash on our hands." Filia spoke.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum

• Adam wasn't expecting Ruby to drag him to the site this fast, but regardless, when they arrived, the young woman welcoming the students mentioned about an entrance fee. "Um, Ruby, you don't seemed to have any money with you, right?" Adam asked.

@ThePotatoGod @dark @SolsticeArcanum

Last edited:

• Interaction: @Topless @dark @SolsticeArcanum

"Nothing says that you can't! Most of our guns are replicas, after all." The Beret wearing pink haired student nodded after hearing Jason's query, "That and extremely modified high powered Nerf guns that we occasionally use for school wide Battle Royals."

"Oooh, high powered you say?" This piqued Ruby's interest, taking out her own wallet as Adam asked if she had any money. "Oh yeah, do you guys accept Lien?" She asked, taking out what seemed to be elaborate looking playing cards.

"Oh, you're the second person I've seen with that kind of currency." The receptionist lowered their sunglasses, glancing down at the cards Ruby had. "Yeah, we accept those. Imma guess you'll be paying for your boyfriend over there?"

"Yes, but he's not my boyfriend." Ruby groaned, "Apparently he's like, everyone's dad? That'll be weird. Plus, he likes to be naked a lot and that's not my type."

"Weird, but not impossible. I mean I am everyone's Childhood Friend after all. Osana Najimi, nice to see you again, Ruby-chan, Adam-kun, Solsol~" The receptionist simply nodded, introducing themselves and deducing their names correctly before opening the sliding door for three. A super power, or something else entirely? "Welp, happy shooting you two! Don't break any guns!" They waved as Ruby walked in, with Adam on tow.

shooting-range-picture-id157335643

The Classroom appears to be large enough to indeed be a shooting range. The sounds of gunfire can be heard, from rapidfire heavy machine guns to barely audible sniper rifles. It appears to be divided into multiple rooms; one labeled 1v1 Arena, other labeled 5v5 Arena, and of course, the current range.

unknown.png

--{[Izayaoi Nonomi]}--
    Haha Credit Card Go Brr​

"Hmm...Don't you think her rate of fire's a bit slow?" Asked a blonde girl with a yellow jacket, a green halo above her head whilst carrying a white heavy machine gun with multiple barrels. "I feel like Sasha isn't shredding through the targets fast enough." She turned to large, bald man holding a similar weapon beside her. Wearing a black vest with a sash of bullets ontop of a red shirt with a logo on his left shoulder.

maxresdefault.jpg

--{[Михаил(Mikhail)]}--
    Heavy Weapons Guy​

"Da. Sasha's slow fire helps deal with recoil to turn fast like Sentry. Catch enemy by surprise." Spoke the man in a Heavy russian accent. "Your gun eats too fast. Fire just as hard. Heavy is surprised you aren't flying with how puny you are."

"Hehehe, I'm pretty strong, aren't I?"

"Как дерзко."

• Interaction: @Topless @SolsticeArcanum

"Well that sucks. You can't play without a bit of something, you know?" Neptune shrugged, taking out a small sack of tokens.

"Do you accept payment in fruit?" Hakuno asked, recalling that she was carrying a basket of weird looking fruits, digitized from her inventory. "Bizarre, exotic berries. I'm not sure how they'll taste though."

"Are you sure they're good to eat? They look copyrighted." Neptune raised a brow at the sight of the berries that are obviously from Pokemon. "I think I can give em' to someone who has P*kemon, but I'm not sure they can cover everyone's entry fee...?" She said before noticing one of the people that entered with them, the orange haired guy in a punk like garb, spotting what seems to be a smaller variant of a Duel Arena.

ddcgf8s-45387075-831b-4bb5-b087-38f85833e8fa.png

Only a single platform with a grid-like design of two rows with the center being completely blank. On the furthest sides of the platform behind the grid rows were a pair of futuristic looking cockpits with a card game playmat on it, lamp posts adorning the sides of the table.

"That guy's with you, right?" Neptune asked the group, knowing that that particular machine doesn't need any tokens, but instead, a Duel Monsters deck.

But who would have those, amirite?

"Oh, you're going in together?" The woman asked, still retaining her relaxed face and posture. "Makes it easier for me." She nodded, pressing something on the desk as she placed the cash inside a messy drawer filled with mixed coins, gems, bills, and even cards. A clicking noise can be heard nearby. "Okaay, the door's unlocked. Feel free to get in when you're ready." She gestured to the doors before stopping them by talking. "Oh right, take these." She handed when what seemed to be white metal cuffs with a faint blue light on a tile at the side. "Make sure you wear them when you go in--it's important to this exhibit's plot. Alright, bye now~" She said, ushering them inside with an innocent goodbye.

Suddenly, they're in a cold, narrow hallway. Wind blowing harshly on their face as they step on thick white snow--this place was emulating a blizzard.

• "Yeah, they're good to eat. I mean..." To make a further point, Filia took one of the berries and popped it into her mouth. "See? No problem!" Filia exclaimed, hoping that should be enough to convince the girl to let them in.

• Adam raised a brow by Osana's comments assuming him to be Ruby's boyfriend and Ruby herself saying that he is "everyone's dad who likes to be naked a lot". Really, does he have no say for this manner? "Well, thank you." Adam said before he followed Ruby inside the range. He took not of the two people present, conversing about the firing rate of their gatling guns. "So Ruby, what would like to do first? Perhaps I would like to see how accurate you can be when it came to guns." Adam said.

• 1658506729914.png
    Lancelot picks 1000yen off the ground he wondered how someone could loose it, but he also wanted to check out this place. "Will this work?" He said as he showed the person the money.

• 1658506745557.png
    Des put the handcuffs on himself only managing to only get one click for each wrist, then he walked into the snowy area wondering if it was real.

• 1658506770929.png
    Solstice walked in the shooting range, looked at Najimi, then back in front of him. "How does she know who we are? And why am I the only one who got a nickname.." Solstice was confused about it all, but he was also curious on how they have all of this.

• 1658511990221.png

Jak and Daxter

1658524579709.png
    Dark Jak
    Light Jak

Jak dug through things and pulled out a precursor egg with several different symbols.

"That's our currency... Not sure if you take it or not...

But even Jak got excited at the mention of a gun course with something called a "Nerf" gun which made him shrug.

"I normally use my Morph gun but I can make do."

Jak slung his Morph gun near his back, and eyed the weapons given on the table and selected a gun, smirking and looking over at the two "visitors" inside the room.

He didn't mind if he shot alone but opened a door himself and slipped inside.

"The precursor egg is outside on the table if you are wondering where the "money" is.

The eco warrior bent down and aimed at the target, letting loose bullets near it. "Hell yeah!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daxter looked up, silently disappointed in thinking he wasted his time coming to the gymnasium but he didn't turn around and walk away. There was a band on stage playing music. A female band of course.

Daxter looked up "Perhaps this isn't so bad after all. Maybe I can get some autographs!"

@Minerva @ThePotatoGod
    @dark @FactionParadox /
    Room: Infirmary to >>>
    Daxter: Goes to the Pageant in the Gymnasium to go watch the women.(@dark, @ThePotatoGod
    Jak: Goes to the Shooting range (@Topless @dark @ThePotatoGod ) @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @Gotham Knight Todd

• 1658536000004.png
    1658536070211.png

==================================================================================

Connor went to wonder the school, just deciding to see what he finds. Not sure what to expect, he found himself taking in the sights. He eyed the school yard.

@SorryTM/ @ThePotatoGod

• 1658536592506.png

Instead of walking like most normal humans did, the Saiyan lifted off the ground and looked around the school for the nearest food stand or at least a good spot to train.

@ThePotatoGod

Bardock
    Interactions:

Attachments

• 1658512227047.png
    1658512227047.png
    593.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1658536477345.png
    1658536477345.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Childe, Klee, Kirby

Taking a glance at the Bardock guy zooming around, Childe, AKA Tartaglia, AKA Ajax, entered the room. The decor… wasn't really his taste. He would have preferred some blood instead of roses.

Was it to much to hope for some clue about the Majority Lovers? Probably. Didn't mean me wasn't going to explore everywhere he could.

————————-

"Ok, Mr Kaito!" Truly, the Spark Knight was having fun, as seen by the bright smile across her face. She want to take all the food that she could, it all looked so good!

Grabbing a small plate of Biryani from a nearby stall, she began to eat as her and Mister Kaito explored the area.

As she spotted one of their group in the process of climbing a tree, Klee shrugged it off. While tree-climbing was fun, she wanted to see this gym!

@ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd

—————————

Bursting through the window, the Kirby stared at the plate the dragon maid was holding, practically salivating in anticipation.

Looking around, however, revealed a very familiar face to the puffball.

A happy POYO of delight escapes him as he lept from his friend, landing on the table-

To only start devouring the food infront of the masked puffball. He has taken Meta Knights invitation as an excuse to consume his food.

Looking up at his frenemy, Kirby proceeded to due his usual thing.

"Poyo, Po-Poy, Poy? Poyo! Po-Poyo! Po-POYO Poyo-Po- Poyo! Poyo-Poyo Po Poy-Poy, Poyo! Poyo, Poy, Po-Poy Poyo Poy Poyo Poy. Poyo!"

If one could actually understand this mass of Poyos, they would see that Kirby was asking where Meta Knight had been, alongside catching him up on the puffballs newest adventure.

"Poyo! Poy-Po, Poy!"

Oh, he appears to be asking if Meta Knight would like to join their group?
@ThePotatoGod

• In the blink of an eye, HUNK's attire had changed drastically. Fatigues turned into a charcoal-gray suit; he looked more like a character from Heat, at this point, with a kevlar vest replacing the expected suit vest. He still retained his signature gas mask, though his primary weaponry seemed to have vanished. All that remained was his USP and knife. Most peculiar to him was the badge he wore: "Close Combat Instructor: HUNK". He had never received such an ID card while he trained other USS operatives.

Following orientation, he rose and slipped away. The haunted house seemed tempting, as did the shooting range. However, something deeply disturbed him about that group date café. One of the known arcana on this floor was the Lovers. Perhaps he'd be able to find them here and complete one goal, but still… He had afforded little time, if any, to dating. Just what in the hell was he in for?

HUNK noticed the two other men (Childe and Bardock) standing outside—clearly not a couple, but having no partners with them. "This is already awkward. How do we proceed?" he questioned, stepping inside cautiously.

@dark @SorryTM
  • Bayonetta was quite delighted with the little outfit; her usual "attire" had shifted into a shimmering black suit with a frilly burgundy shirt and several gold buttons with Umbran symbols matching her hair charms. Her glasses lended a frosty touch. Her name-tag read, "Potion Brewing Instructor: Bayonetta."

"A festival? Oh, how delightful! I think I need to find a sweets stand and contribute my own house recipes… especially since it would only enhance the curriculum," she announced as she sashayed towards the food stands in the courtyard, the clicking of stiletto heels shepherding any others following her.

Last edited:

• Interaction: @dark @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM

As Richie was climbing up a tree nearing the top of one of the bigger, sturdier branches to rest on, one of the branches that he had just grabbed suddenly snapped and broke, leading Richie to nearly plummet down to the ground painful--until a veil of light shrouded his entire body, leaving him floating mid air.

The_Clergy_Priestess_and_Hierophant_Pillar.png

--{[THE CLERGY]}--
    Pillar of Divinity
    Now with more horn

"Goodness. How careless must one be to leave their child unattended." Came a gentle voice from the other side of this large tree of pink blossoms. Coming into view what seemed to blonde nun with dark, yet long hair. Her head and horns are dead giveaways that this nun was not human; she can be likened to a devil by appearances alone, sporting a skull for a head and long, curled horns akin to that of a ram's. "Had I not stepped out of the Cathedral, who knows what would've happened? The adult students should really be more careful." She muttered aloud, slowly letting Richie down with that warm light that kept the child afloat, disappearing as his feet touched the ground. "How curious. You do not possess the Cards, and yet you are not native to this Floor." She said, crouching to stare him in the eye, her eye sockets, teeming with golden lights that manifest as her eyes which are labeled 2 and 5 in roman staring onto his soul, "What is your name?" She asked, curious of Richie's origins.

Connors, as well as the newly arrived Bardock and Childe would've probably noticed this interaction from afar, considering that he was present in the First Floor, he would've known that this skull headed nun is bad news, considering that he had once thrown down with The Lovers.

• Interaction: @Topless @SolsticeArcanum @Gotham Knight Todd

The yellow berry, which appeared like a small pineapple was surprisingly sour--no, bitter? With a bit of spiciness in it.

"Eh, I dunno, something's missing..." Neptune rubbed her chin before Lancelot managed to scrape out 1000 yen from seemingly out of nowhere. "Oh wow, did you find a lootbox lying around or something? But yeah, this should be fine." She nodded, accepting the payment from Lancelot. "Enjoy your time gaming!" She said, placing three stacks of 10 tokens, handing them over to each one of the group.

• Interaction: @Topless @dark @SolsticeArcanum @Gotham Knight Todd

Picking a booth near to the pair of Minigun users, Ruby took out and expanded the stock of her Crescent Rose, compact without revealing her scythe. She then took out several magazines with logos on them, as if taking inventory of what she currently has, including the bullets she has on stock on her belt. She still has quite a bit, thankfully.

The magazines have 4 distinct classifications, segregated by the logos slapped atop of the red magazines. Fire, Lightning, Crystal-Ice, and...Four arrows pointing at a circle...Gravity? She has loads of that one in particular.

Ruby's not sure how tall this tower really is, but if she has to fight as much as she did in the previous floor, then Ruby's not entirely sure she'd have enough.

"I think I remember someone with that colored hair too, but I don't think I remembered his name...Or why he's wearing a skirt now, really." Ruby shrugged, answering Solstice loading the Red Magazine with the ice logo onto the hybrid weapon. She held the weapon like any sniper would, with proper posture too as she peered down the scope, aiming for the center of the target. Pulling the trigger, cold mist flew out of the muzzle as it followed a loud bang, the bullet hitting the center of the target, causing that area to freeze solid, crystal-like ice jotting out of the affected area, nearly piercing through like a volley of arrows. "Aw yeah, she still works." Ruby smiled as she pulled the magazine out and loading the next one. The fire one, pulling the lever on the side to load the next bullet onto the chamber.

Before she could fire the flame round to clear off the ice, Jak came along and fired his own shotgun-looking firearm in linear and rapid pace. It's a rifle, but charged with some sort of plasma pellets.

"Whew...Nice gun." Ruby catcalled Jak's weapon, staring at it with an impressed nod. The pair of minigun users saw its power as well, nodding in approval as they switched back their weapons. "What's in it?" She asked, curious about how his gun works.

For Adam, there seems to be a selection of guns and bullets. From pistols, to shotguns, rifles and even explosive launchers

Clipping on the cuffs, the dragonic beast could feel his powers being sealed off, trapping him in his humaoid form. The process was like getting injected--a sharp and stabbing feeling with little to no warning, disappearing as fast as it came. Looking at the cuffs again, it appears that it had something written on it.

'To unlock, please complete the experience.' Written on what seemed to be an LED screen in red text. Not to mention how incredibly durable and resilient this thing is.

The snow felt cold on Des' feet, a bit moist, too. This is snow alright, or at least, some replica of snow. By proceeding forward, Des would come across a silhouette obscured by mist in the distance;

fa599f6407cae6a5999ebcd62f3202a7.jpg

A castle. Its gates wide open for anyone to get in. Suspicious? Yes. But there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to proceed.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Crow

"My apologies, Kirby. My Crew and I had no idea that you were here in this bizarre academia with us." Meta Knight nodded in apology, perfectly understanding the puffball as a fellow puffball himself. The Knight tilted his head upon hearing Kirby's proposition. "Interesting. You're proposing that we join up to escape this wretched place?" He scoffed a bit, "Can I assume that this means your group had found a solution to this conundrum of ours?" He asked, curious himself. If there is a way to escape this place, then a temporary truce would do them good.

• Interaction: @dark @SorryTM

After nabbing some food and drinks with Klee, Kaito just brought Takoyaki and some milk tea to serve as their drinks for later, the man and elf entered the gymnasium just as the band of highschool girls that were singing an incredibly catchy song finished playing, which resulted in the audience clapping and cheering for the band as they bowed down and left for the backstage.

905938-funkystudent.png

--{[Funky Student]}--
    Afro Trivia Master​

"That was the amazingly cute Light Music Club, K-On!" Said the student in Gakuran with an afro on his head. "They have some MAD skills with their music! Got me groovin' for a good bit, too!" He chuckled as he got up on stage. "For those joining us just now, I'm--!" The mic seemed to have cut out as he was introducing himself, only to return after saying his name. This is because that I, the author, don't know his name. "--and I will be your host for today's Mr & Mrs Lovers!" He said enthusiastically, followed by the audience going apeshit. Whooping and hollering as they clapped, looking forward to this event.

"This will be the usual pageant! Starting with women's bracket before moving on with the men, followed by a special category that would be spicy enough for everyone, wouldn't you agree?!" He explained to the cheers of the crowd, "Now then, let us introduce our honorable judges!"

As he said that, the spotlight shone atop the familiar brown haired man with the purple tie, although now clad in some sort of regal black one piece with a rather medieval motif. On the chest were purple highlights and a violet crystal brooch.

eyf27aewyae2czd_orig.jpg

--{[Stacy]}--
    His Dead Mom's Got It Going On​

"He's cool and mysterious. He's got the attitude of a bad boy, but the looks of a prince! Coach of the Tennis Team AND Teaching Basic Algebra! Professor STACY STACAESAR!" He introduced the grumpy teacher, who seemed a bit disinterested in the event.

"It's just Stacy. No last name." Stacy grumpily retorted, arms crossed as he leaned on his seat, the MC approaching him. "How did you learn the 'Stacaesar' name anyway? That's classified information."

"The Registry. It has the name of everyone in the academy! If someone's there, they probably exist!" The MC responded, "We had to ask the Faculty Office for some of the Teachers' full names. Anyway, how are you feeling about today's events?"

"Right." Stacy sighed, nodding in response. "Honestly speaking, I don't know why they chose me for this. I didn't go to any highschool nor gave a rat's bottom about events like this. I poured all my time training."

"As expected of the Tennis Coach!" The MC joked, resulting in a stiffled laughter from the audience. "This means this is your first time in an event like this, isn't it?"

"Tsk. Whatever."

unknown.png

--{[Takasaki Manabu]}--
    Bamboo Sprouts.​

"Oookay, Imma take that as a yes!" The MC nodded before the next spotlight lit up the table next to him, compared to Stacy, it's a rather plain looking man in a suit with a blue tie. "He's uptight, but cheerful! He's got a family farm growing Bamboo Sprouts! Teaching Japanese Literature! Professor Takasaki Manabu!"

"Let's hope that nothing here violates any disciplinary policies." Takasaki simply nods, hands on his lap in proper posture, contrasting Stacy's casual sitting position.

"Of course, of course! Even though that itself is pretty loose." The MC nodded, "Who are you expecting to see walk down that catwalk in a few minutes?"

"No comment." Takasaki says, although you could see a faint blush and a sweatdrop. Clearly he's looking forward to seeing someone.

"Thinking of Sakurai-sensei?"

"Wha--?!"

mineta-smug-e1627858826235.png

--{[Minoru Mineta]}--
    Popping Off​

"Hahaha! Obvious as usual!" The MC laughs as the third spot lit up, showing...A Midget with bumpy purple hair? He's wearing a school uniform with a red tie, legs crossed and sitting in a rather elegant posture. "For our third judge, it's a man of incredible culture! Student of Class 2-A, bearing the Quirk 'Pop Off' and the CodeName 'Grape Juice'--It's one of the 4 Eccentric Heavenly Kings! MINORU MINETA!"

"Yes, how do you do, fellow Students?" Minoru greeted casually. "I vow to judge every man and woman fairly!"

"Are you sure you didn't just pick some random pervert?" Stacy asked, much to Minoru's surprise.

"EH?!"

"I have to agree with Stacy-sensei. This seems rather unorthodox." Takasaki nodded as well, turning to Mineta. "Did no one else take the job besides the two of us?"

"About that...It was Headmaster Lovers' decision to have him be included in the Judge roster no matter what, so we had to sacrifice Elizabeth-sensei's slot."

"I dunno, he feels like a better choice than me."

"Whatever, let's just get this over with." Groaned Stacy, who seems to be getting rather impatient.

"Classic Stacy..." Kaito chuckles nervously, seeing the eccentric madness going on in the judges' table. Looking around, there seems to be a rather suspicious figure lurking within the crowd--this includes a couple of skull headed folk that aren't in uniform. Something tells Kaito that this Lovers they're looking for is one of them...

Jason Todd

He now drew his two guns after having paid to play. Glocks where easy enough, once one could dual wield with them. This would be his key to getting the victory he craved, and maybe he could get some information if he did well enough here. That was the primary goal after all. His eyes fell to the others around him. Oh what interesting toys they had. Of course, he checked his own rounds as well. He did not have many reloads left. He would have to be careful, so he could afford maybe one round of this if he really wanted too. Excellent. That in theory was all he needed.

His eyes widened at what Ruby did. "Cool toy you got there. Must have taken years to develop, good work." He then looked over at the other two who where there. Heavy guns ooh what cool toys they had. "Going for the over kill effect with those heavy machine guns? Mad respect, I only have my two glocks here. Otherwise, I would definitely love to use something a bit more extreme." That was probably not very mature, but at the same time, why should he care? This was going to be fun.

He looked over to the instructor of this game. "Okay, so how does this work again? How long do I have to pump lead into my Target or targets?" He raised an eyebrow. "And is there any sort of prize for doing very well? Says some…information on the whereabouts of these…Lovers?" That was not being subtle, but at the same time Jason had never been one for subtlety. He was an actions speak louder than words type, even back in his Robin days. Just ask Bruce, or anyone who knew him then really and they could tell you that easily.

His eyes then went to the targets. They seemed almost deceptively easy to hit, so he decided he best pay close attention to these things. Just incase, he sure as hell was not about to be embarrassed by moving targets, not in front of a high schooler and two apparent military types, all three of which seemed to be incredibly good on their own rights if they had the confidence to come here. He would not be upstaged, what so ever. He would only accept a defeat if they truly did out perform him somehow, but well training with Bruce and the League of Assassins definitely made that unlikely.

He did hear the newcomers come in, and he paused when he heard one pondering about his nickname. Perhaps this place had a sick sense of humor. Scratch that, it had to. It had brought his three year old son to this place. To this horrible dangerous place, so clearly it was not a very friendly place to be, he took a few deep breaths to calm himself again. One should never even try to shoot angry, it clouded judgement and aim, in all essence, it hindered the abilities one could attain.

"Take your pick on the nickname, this place's sadistic sense of humor, the limits of name tag space, maybe a nickname is easier to remember. The reason hardly seems to matter here though. What does matter is blowing off some steam, and learning what we can about this floor." Jason was being his blunt self again. Perhaps he was a bit grumpier than he had originally realized, oh well. He definitely did not seem to bothered by the fact his identity had been exposed by the name tag, as no one had seemed to actually say his name yet.

Richard "Richie" Todd

The boy seemed to be lost in his own little world as he tried to climb the tree. He had noticed the two he was supposed to stay with walking away, but well the tree looked a lot more fun! And a lot more interesting than some dumb old pageant that the other two seemed to want to go see. Why would anyone want to see that? Especially when the tree was so pretty! And smelled so nice! It was something that they got just found himself unable to resist. He had to climb this, no matter how much trouble that might get him in with Daddy.

That is when he really screwed up. He heard the snap and moments later the boy started to tumble from the tree. His heart was racing. He had already broken his arm once before, when he tried to climb one of the trees in front of Grandpa Bruce's giant house, and that had really gotten him in trouble. Mainly for doing something stupid, but still in trouble none of the less, he finally processed what was happening and let out a horrified scream.

However, that is when a light seemed to engulf him. He was slowly brought to the ground in a standing position. He blinked in awe. He looked around, and then he saw a person emerge from behind the tree. He cocked his head somewhat. Then got a bit bashful as he started to trace a "C" on the ground with one foot. He often did this when he had messed up and knew it. He had been given very clear instructions to follow and stay with Klee and Kaito and he had definitely ignored that to climb a tree. Daddy was going to be very, very angry when he learned that.

Now she said something about cards? Those weird things some of the adults that were on the elevator seemed to have? What made it weird that he had made it to this floor? He was just with the group, he figured everyone who was trying to get out of here was working together. It was such a huge group! And of course, Richie was one to make sure that he was honest. This person was a stranger, but they had saved his life. They also dressed like that person who worked at the orphanage Grandpa Bruce donated so much money to. They had to be good.

"My name is Richie. I sort of disobeyed daddy and didn't stay with the people I was supposed too." The boy admitted still teaching the ground in the "C" pattern. He paused for a moment, looked around, and then grabbed up Oswald and sippy, whom he had accidentally dropped in the fall. Though thankfully, neither had been injured. He then held up the bear. "This is my bear Oswald, say hi Oswald."

That is when he made an over exaggerated silly voice and spoke through the bear. "Hi Oswald!"

Crow Hogan

Crow paused when addressed, then slowly nodded. "Yes I am, we'll kind of sort of. I am with their bigger group." He offered a hand to the others. "My name is Crow Hogan. It is very nice to meet you." He offered them a polite smile and was shocked when he was given some tokens. That had not been something he expected just for free after all, he had figured he would need to offer to work here or something. He had done that a few places back home just to get a warm meal after all.

"Thank you, that truly was kind of you." He then looked back to the others for a one time before his eyes fell on the original dual field. He started to get really excited, like a little kid on Christmas as he slowly approached it and looked around it. "Amazing, the very first dual arenas. I simply must test it out." He walked over and of course got on one side and belted himself in. He then let the thing take him up and he smiled placing his deck onto the deck space.

"I hope this things recognizes my cards…they are sort of a few hundred years away from this guy's time." He mumbled.

Interactions: @ThePotatoGod @Topless @SolsticeArcanum @dark @SorryTM

• "Oh nice!" Filia got excited once the payment has been fulfilled by Lancelot. Once they got their tokens, the group went in the arcade. "Wow, this place has everything!" Filia was stunned by the number of games that they can participate. She turned to the group to ask "What do you guys think we should play?" Artoria spoke "I believe that I do not know what should indulge ourselves with. Personally I've never been to an arcade before."

• Adam had watched both Ruby and Jak fired their guns at their targets. He thought he might as well do the same. Looking down at the selection of guns, not one of them seemed to gained his interest. He looked back at the two gatling gun users and went over to them. "Excuse me, but would you mind if I try out that gun of yours? I'm just...curious." He asked. Once answered, he would take the one belonging to the young girl and aimed it at his target...with one hand. No really, Adam is wielding a very heavy machine gun normally carried with two hands with just one hand without any sort of trouble with it's weight.

Adam pulled the trigger and began to shred his target with hot lead, his hold shockingly still despite the massive recoil. There is without a doubt a benefit for the one made in the image of the gods. Once it is done, Adam twirled the gatling gun to blow out the smoke before giving it back to the girl. "Thanks." He said with a bright smile.

• 1658857529649.png
    Lancelot looked around the arcade and had a really confused face. "I don't know anything about this either."

• 1658857576784.png
    Des walked to the giant castle getting more cautious the closer he was in the snow covered environment.

• 1658857643724.png
    Solstice walks over to the people with machine guns. "Hey, do you know anything about the person in charge of the school?"

Nicholas Harris
" Oh, I'm sorry, you're under the assumption that I care about what your name was, I honestly don't. I figured that referring to you by your title would be better than just going hey you, what can you tell me about this place. As much as I love to head to the shooting range, I've come to find that Guns were something that proves to be deadly. I'm sure that this main event would also be fun, but I'm not sure if it's for me, sorry about that. Actually, give me a second. I don't feel comfortable with how I look,"
he replied, flipping his watch and opening something. " Thankfully, I have my Martha for situations like this?"

" Martha? Is that like your Mom or Wife's name? Are they an AI in your watch?" Peter asked.

"No, it's an invention my eldest son developed. It's sort for the Molecular Atom Rearranging Traditional Human Appearances. Comes in handy a lot when I regenerate from a death." He would finish adjusting it and would slam okay. Not too different from a magical girl sequence, there would be a flash of light and a spin before Nick would come back looking different.

1658889025376.png
"Is that blood?" Peter asked, his ' Vibe check' going off like crazy.

"Sorry, a bit of a bug in the system," he replied, slamming it down the image shifting ever so slightly.

1658889166432.png

"Huh- Other outfit still over it, I guess I'll just deal," he replied, heading off to the Courtyard, but not without taking the handbook with him.

As Nick left, Peter looked at the other two. "
So that guy is totally suspicious, I would say we should follow him, but I'd rather not. Hey, you over there, you haven't talked, what's your name?" He asked.

@ThePotatoGod @Minerva @Infirmary

Nicholas Harris

" I really hate talking to new people, now let's see if this handbook can tell me anything about the headmaster of this school and why I'm enrolled as a student. I got an admin to speak too."
Nick flipped through the handbook looking for this info.

@ThePotatoGod @Courtyard

Ben

Ben had every intention of heading into the Haunted House and joining Des, but he had the strangest nagging feeling so he decided to head back outside. "Wait.... that looks like one of the things the other guy mentioned they fought. Hey, hey, what are you doing near Richie?" He asked, not liking the situation at all, but was willing to hear the Clergy out.... for now.

@Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod

Last edited:

• 1658934222456.png

​Jak looked over at Ruby and the other onlookers "I have something called a Morph gun. It's not just one gun, I can change it into sixteen different guns. It works with something called the power of Eco. Eco is a life energy of everything in my world. Not only that, I can also access and harness the power of eco as well.

Jak nodded at Ruby as the two switched on and off shots at the target.
    "Nice ice gun by the way."

Jak nodded on the other side looking at Jason Todd as well "I see you are quite a shooter as well."

Jak and Daxter

[center1658942708585.png]
    Dark Jak
    Light Jak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daxter eyed the judges and then Stacy hearing there was the pageant now. "Time for the ladies to strut stuff!"

@Minerva @ThePotatoGod
    @dark @FactionParadox /
    Daxter: Goes to the Pageant in the Gymnasium to go watch the women.(@dark, @ThePotatoGod
    Jak: Goes to the Shooting range (@Topless @dark @ThePotatoGod ) @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @Gotham Knight Todd

• 1658947009247.png
    View attachment 231737

The solider looked around the Courtyard and eyed the nun, or what appeared to be a nun right in front of his eyes and a strangely unattended child that was picked up by the "nun" herself. Though as he looked at the "nun", she appeared to have odd magical powers. He'd never met the kid before but he knew danger when he saw it.

"Uh... hey.. kid don't think this nun is normal."

So this kid's name is Richie, huh?"

Nuns don't have devil horns sticking out and most definitely didn't have magical powers.
    "Listen, you don't know me well, but you need to get out of here, now!"

Status: Got to find this kid's parents and get him out of danger
    Interaction: @dark @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM

• 1658947918135.png

The Saiyan eyed the place, looking for traces of anything, yet... nothing popped out to him. No food, no nothing and yet. He eyed the other solider with the gas mask and looked up "I think there's nothing in here, just a blank cafe."

He hated being deceived, reminded him of Frieza.
    @dark @SorryTM

Bardock
    Interactions: