• As Filia shook Hakuno's hand, she gave her back a smile of her own. "Also..." Artoria spoke "I would like to meet you another one of my kind." She turned to Mordred and gestured her to come close. "Filia, this is Mordred...my "son"." She said and Filia rose an eyebrow out of confusion at the mention of Mordred being Artoria's son. "Your what now?" She asked.

@ThePotatoGod

• The punch that Adam finally brought the end of the bout. There was smoke coming out of the brass knuckles that signify that he threw the punch WAY too hard, but thankfully the Empress survived. "Nice work everyone, even you Ruby." He said to the group with a bright smile and gave the Little Red Ridding Hood a headpat for her effort. "I think it's time for us to leave then. We came here for a reason and we've done that." He said.

@Hahli Nuva @dark @SorryTM @IamBread @ThePotatoGod

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @SolsticeArcanum @dark @MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98

"Mmm..." Kaito rubbed his chin as he stared at the Red Hood. "Yeah, I can it working out Full On." Kaito nodded with a grin, watching father and soon reuniting at last--the father bumping his head against Ben's Forcefield. This reunion made Kaito think of his own Father--his parents who left him more than 10 years ago to explore the Multiverse. It was a noble cause that Kaito understood, but he didn't realize just how dangerous it would be. Nor that they wouldn't return until he's all grown up.

Or, ever, at this point.

'I wonder if there's a world where my parents never left...' Kaito thought to himself. 'If my parents never discovered Parallel Worlds and got captured by the Tojitendo...Would they have survived here with me?' He wondered, soon shaking his head and clapping his cheeks, slapping those thoughts away. 'No, I made a promise to them!' Kaito sighed, 'I wouldn't get sad--I know they'll come back. I just have to find them. Then...We'll go home together--as a Family.'

"Kaito..." Gaon approached his human leader, who let out a nod and his usual smile.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Kaito said, reassuring his comrade.

"Watch out, profanity." Katrielle snickered at Bayonetta's slip up, giggling like a child, turning to Jason. "That's Ben's ability. I guess he hadn't fully recognize you as an ally." She deduced, wondering if that's how that forcefield worked.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm his Son." Mordred said, nodding. "I'm not exactly born 'from the womb' so to speak, but it still counts." She said, extending her hand. "Thanks for looking out for my dad, too. I appreciate it."

"I did." Kanna nodded bluntly, "It was delicious. I want seconds, Kobayashi." She turned to her caretaker, who simply shook her head.

"I don't think we can afford to keep that thing alive..." Kobayashi said, which resulted in Kanna making an expressionless pout. "Did I forget to mention that she's a Dragon?" Kobayashi turned to HUNK. "I did say she can fly--I thought you could piece together that she's not really human when you helped us earlier."

"I do not believe there is anything more for us to do around here. So, let's go." The voice echoed from Greg as he looked at the group.

• As Filia shook Mordred's hand, she said "No problem. I'm just glad you all came back in one piece. Our numbers have really grown now huh?" Artoria glanced over the rest of the group and indeed their numbers have truly grown exponentially. "The more the merrier as they said. I'd say that with this many of us, it would be a little more easier with the following floors after this one." Artoria said and then she asked "So, how did your trip went?"

"Well, we had a bit of a scuffle with some knight in golden armor, a king of some kingdom for all I know about. It was tough, but we managed to like beat him into submission. Of course, it's more like "beat him until he is satisfied with our strength" than "beat him until he cries like a little girl" type of thing." Filia answered. "I would like to see him cry like a bitch if I wanted to." Samson added.

"I see. What matters most is that we have all done our objectives. We just need to wait for the rest to come back. Until then-" Artoria suddenly got interrupted by the loud growl of Filia's stomach. "Seriously, Filia?" Samson asked looking annoyed. "Ah shoot, I've never got a chance to cook up some s'mores when that monster attacked. I was thinking of whipping up some when you came back. Is there any place left here or anyone who has food?" Filia spoke.

@ThePotatoGod

Ben

Ben was going to correct the child for laughing at his father, but he would have to admit that it was amusing to watch him fall down and he could see why he was laughing. Bayonetta would lower the shield and he looked over at her. "I could have walked through that shield if you gave me a moment. Force fields really don't have that sort of effect on me anyone. One the downsides of being part god is that magic doesn't work on me." He would walk over to Jason, extending his hand for the man to grab so that he could be helped off the ground.

He doubted that the man actually needed the help, but it was the polite thing to do, or at least he assumed it was. " I'm Ben, by the way. I figure that you might want to talk your son now," he replied, gesturing for Jason to take him if he wanted too. It was nice that at least someone was reunited with a loved one.

@Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme @Campsite

Nathan Drake

Nathan was relieved that hadn't gotten worse from his suggestion and that they got the Empress to charge their card. There was silence from the treasure hunter. " Yeah, I think heading back might be a good idea, We don't have a reason to stay here. That wasn't as bad as I thought it could be."

@ThePotatoGod @Castle Crew

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98

"Yeah, I didn't know Dad found himself an army 'round...Wherever this is." Mordred says as they both released their hands from each other's grip. "This place is too trippy to just be one giant Tower. Not even Avalon is like this...Not that I've been there." She says as Filia recants what happened on their end.

"Our group went on a Puzzle spree." Katrielle said, recounting hers. "It wasn't really remarkable, the puzzles are quite terrible to be honest, but we got what we needed at the end. Plus, new information on what's on the top once we get there." She revealed, hinting at important information. "All I can say is, we should be as nonlethal as we can once we reach the Rooftop. Beat him to bloody pulp but not knock the sucker into the non-existent afterlife." She cracked her fists, grinding them against one another. "Just to make sure this sort of incident never happens again."

After saying that, Filia's stomach growled in hunger.

"Oho! Is someone hungry?" Gaon's mechanical ears perked up, turning towards Filia's group. "How long has it been since you guys ate? Actually, don't answer that, I'll cook anyway." He chuckled, turning to Kaito. "Hey, Kaito! Know somewhere I can get some ingredients and cook? I don't really like cooking in a campfire that much."

"There should be some in the Cafeteria in the stone tower where the Elevator is." Kaito answered, "They all taste good and all, but nothing beats your cooking, Gaon!"

"Oh come on, now you're just flattering me! Come on, everyone! I'm cooking us dinner!" Gaon giggled as he made his way onto the stone structure, headed for the cafeteria to prepare something to eat for everyone near the camp--and he knows exactly what to cook.

• Interaction: @Topless @SorryTM @IamBread

"Ehehe~" Ruby giggled as Adam gave her a headpat. "Let's go then!" Ruby said, proudly walking out of the castle with a satisfied grin on her face. The others would follow her until the gang reached outside of the town gates, where the doors slammed shut behind them.

"That Dance Battle thing was kinda fun." Ruby admitted, already changed back to her usual black and red combat attire. "I should probably tell everyone about it once I'm back home!" She said, thinking that her partner might like doing that sort of rhythmic combat style. She's that meticulous about this and that that she might be able to master it in a second and beat her! The thought of that had put a smile on her face.

• "Cool!" Filia got excited when she heard that Gaon is cooking dinner. "I don't know who that guy is, but I can't wait to stuff my face with whatever he is cooking." She said and then she turned to Artoria and said "Let's go. I'm sure you guys are hungry as well." Artoria responded with a nod. "Very well. We will eat as much to keep up with our strength. Let us be on our way." She said as she and Filia followed Gaon to the stone structure and into the cafeteria, expecting the rest to follow.

@ThePotatoGod

• Once the group got out of the castle, Ruby went back to her usual attire and expressed her enjoyment of the Dance Battle. "I too find that fun, Ruby. I'm just glad that you enjoyed it." He said in a warm tone as he changed back to his usual attire...which is nothing but a single fig leaf.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @IamBread

The Todds

Jason took the help without hesitation, mainly to show Richie it was okay to take help from people even as an adult. Usually, he would reject help from others if he did not feel like taking it and looking weak in his mind. Pride was one of his downfalls. His eyes had a warm look as he gently took Richie right into his arms, it was a bit of a struggle as it meant maneuvering to get Oswald safely between him and Richie as well, it also meant getting the hat to rest on the boy's head again and get himself in a position to catch the sippy cup if it was dropped.

"I am so sorry I took so long to reach you Richie." Jason whispered to the boy before looking back to the kind man who had helped his boy and even handed him back no questions asked. Not many trusted single fathers who were not wealthy that way. "I owe you all a lot of thanks." He made his voice auditable to everyone he hoped he rocked Richie. "Unfortunately I can offer no reward in the current circumstances so forgive me for that. Trust me, I know how hard it must have been keeping him calm and safe."

He paused when he saw the scar on Richie's cheek. "Hey buddy, what happened to your cheek?" Jason felt his heart pounding as he looked at the boy's injury. He was holding tears back only for Richie's sake, the boy was everything to him and he did not need Richie freaking out because he was crying. Being a parent was tough, but it was also the most rewarding feeling in the world. Seeing the boy grow happy and healthy, it made every road bump worth it.

"A mean monster attacked me when we got here. Mr.Ben, Ms.Bayonetta and Mr.Gaon saved me." Richie said pointing each person out. "They are really nice and brought me here. They were going to go look for you but the monster attacked." Richie shivered a little as he remembered the monsters from earlier as well as this terrifying monster. He hoped maybe they wouldn't have to fight any monsters any time soon after facing so many scary ones in the past few hours since he had awakened in this absolutely terrifying place, at least daddy was here now.

"I see…I am sorry I wasn't there to protect you Richie." He rocked the boy some before looking around. "Seems you guys have quite the group here. Just how long has this actually been going on? I only woke up here today separated from this little guy. But from what Batman said this has been going on for quite awhile." Jason had a concerned look on his face. If they were in danger he had to have some idea of it, and Bruce had explained most of it but he had not remembered to ask how long this had been going on.

"It is okay Daddy." Then the boy pointed to Batman. "You mean the Bat Monster?" He innocently asked. The boy had very little understanding of the concept of the people in masks not necessarily being monsters. He was still looking at things through fear tinted lenses. That made Batman a Bat Monster because he looked like he was a bat and dressed as a bat yet somehow was in the shape and size of a full grown man that had his daddy's style of training that he did every day. So therefore had to be a monster.

Jason snickered hearing that. "Richie, he is just a man in a mask buddy." That is when Jason's eyes suddenly widened. "Richie behaved for you guys right? He is a good kid really, but he can be a bit much at times. Especially if he is scared." He still remembered apologizing to his landlord while trying not to laugh after Richie freaked and kicked him in the shin for coming into their apartment uninvited and unannounced one day. It had startled the boy and for whatever reason he had picked fight instead of flight, maybe he was too much like Jason for his own good.

"So I take it we are almost off this floor if everyone is converging here then. So we still have a few floors to go then?" He rocked Richie some as he felt the boy's breathing starting to slow. "Richie go ahead and sleep, I'll wake you when food is ready." Besides, this would give him time to focus on getting to know his new allies. He wanted that much for sure. He hoped that maybe the boy would wake up and be less scared, otherwise he would have to ask Bruce to remove the cowl again.

"And is there anything else I should know? This is the sort of stuff I have a hard time dealing with, going into a situation blind." He sat down now, folding his legs and letting Richie sit in his lap as he started to drift off to sleep.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

Bruce looked down at the boy, standing still to appear non threatening. He wasn't good with kids, being more comfortable with training them than socializing or forming emotional bonds. Why the tower would summon someone so young and innocent he couldn't fathom. Maybe it had a sick sense of humor, or maybe there was more going on behind the scenes than he realized. Regardless he didn't like the prospects of the kid's survival.

Getting down on one knee, he removed his cowl by pressing the small indentation on its side. A small hiss emanates as the seal unlocked. Taking off the bat themed mask, he rose an eyebrow at the small boy.

"See, I'm only a man, I just like Halloween."

@Gotham Knight Todd

• Interaction: @SorryTM @IamBread @Kirie98 @MrMeekins

"Ack! Again?!" Ruby yelped in shock as she finally noticed that Adam was once again, butt fucking naked. "Just when I thought I got used to it." She sighed with a groan, obviously displeased by Adam being naked that she opted to just walk ahead of the group.

The group then arrive at the Campsite, seeing everyone enter the stone structure they had woke up in before. Arriving with them are most of the group who headed south, including a relatively healed Ikki but the absence of the Masked God and his army of eyes.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme @MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98

"Well...I have no idea!" Kaito let out a soft chuckle, "It's been like, a couple of hours or something since I woke up in this place." He answered, scratching the back of his head, "I haven't been the best at keeping track of time."

"It's been roughly a day since we've been in this place." Katrielle says as the others began to walk into the building, "We cleared a floor a few hours after we woke and rested up here...Makes you wonder if it'll take about 2 weeks to clear the whole thing if you started down in the Lobby." She rubbed her chin as the gang made their way to the cafeteria, where they sat down with Jason asking about what's going on.

Gaon went to the kitchen part of the Cafeteria, the area where most of the cold foods and dairy products were stored, taking out various ingredients; meats, veggies, various condiments and spices. Lighting up most of the stoves at once, Gaon took out his Geartlinger and popped in the number 36 gear, cranking it.

36-BANG! GOOOOOOOOOO-BUSTERS!

Pulling the trigger, Gaon was now imbued with the speed of Red Buster, which is used to swiftly prepare the ingredients to cook for a good group of 50 or so. He was going for stir-fry, but he then thought that it wouldn't be too good for the kid if they all ate just one kind of meal--so he decided to prepare a full course. Ranging from simple stir-fry and deep fried meals, to udon, to curry. The smells mixing together wonderfully, creating an aroma that wafted all throughout the facility minutes after he started, the meal getting on quite well as he prepared more than enough rice for everyone.

"That's the idea, yes." Katrielle said as she sat on the same table as Jason. "I'll confirm the remaining team leaders' statuses soon enough. If I'm right about this--and usually I am, they should be back by the time the yellow bot over there finishes cooking."

"His name's Gaon by the way." Kaito corrected the detective, who placed a cold six pack of beer, soda, and milk tea on the table for the group to share.

"Thank you for the information, Kaito." She nodded, grabbing one of the Milk teas on the table and popping it open as Jason asks what he needs to know about the situation. "So far it's been just...Go to abnormal energy signature, take down a monster, take a card." Katrielle summarized, "There are...A lot of monsters in this place. Shadows, mutants, bloody energy people." She took a sip of her tea. "If anything, I should let off everyone here with a warning; don't let your guard down, and be ready for anything."

"What even is going on with that guy...?" Mordred couldn't help but ask, staring at the yellow robot cooking them their meal. "Never seen anything like it."

image.png

Stephen could feel himself getting slapped multiple times across the face, with the force behind it increasing with each blow. Scrambling awake from the gestures, he would've thought that someone was trying to slap his head off, adjusting to the light around he could see his cloak looming over him and Stephen knew they were the culprit.

"Take it easy on the face will ya", he told his sentient cloak begrudgingly
doctor-strange-doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness.gif
Groaning as he stood up, he took a look at his surroundings, and from the looks of it, it seems he was on top of a building of some sort. How he came here, he had no idea, but he wasn't adamant about returning to the prison he made for himself in the void, even then he tried to open a portal out of this universe but couldn't. As he was about to fly off the building he heard muffling sounds just some distance away from him, walking down some stairs with the voices getting louder he was met with a large cafeteria area with people. He was confused at first and wondered whether he should make himself known and ultimately decided to confront them. He didn't trust them so he kept his distance and was just about ready to use his abilities if need be.

"Could someone explain to me why was I dumped into this universe?"

Interactions: @ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @MrMeekins @Kirie98

The Todds

Jason tensed a little as Bruce moving nearer did cause Richie some alarm, though thankfully the boy seemed to remain calm as he looked the masked vigilante before them over. The boy did tense again when Bruce began to remove his mask. The sound of the machines seemed to freak him out as he moved back into Jason somewhat. Though Richie's eyes did widen a bit, Jason could tell by simply looking down at the boy. He could already see the wheels turning and the boy making connections of some sort. He was about to say something, but he was too late Richie had already spoken up.

"Grandpa Bruce! You're a superhero!" The boy cheered and did some sort of inverted dance in Jason's arms.

Jason couldn't help it, he just out laughing. Something about a three year old calling a twenty-eight year old grandpa was extremely amusing to him. Of course he couldn't speak for as to rather or not Bruce intended to play along with what Richie had said to him. He managed to calm himself before he looked to Bruce. There was still an amused look on his face before he looked back down to Richie.

"Richie buddy, we don't just scream out Superhero identities. It can be dangerous. Especially if the wrong people hear." He explained gently to the boy before he looked over to Bruce again. "Sorry he did that. He doesn't know any better." He explained hoping Bruce would forgive his son for not knowing any better than to just say something like that. Being a single dad and teaching Richie how to be safe all the time was not the easiest thing in the world in all honesty. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Sorry daddy. Sorry Grandpa Bruce." The boy's eyes still shone as he was piecing together that he was related to superheroes. The boy started to dance again excited at the revelation. This was fun.

Jason's attention was then caught by the newcomers. Huge groups of them, plus a guy who seemingly just spawned in here. He was glad Richie was too busy fawning over the superhero thing to see the cape move on it's own, the boy would have had a very bad reaction to it. He covered Richie's ears while he explained his understanding. "In all honesty I don't think this place counts as a Universe. And as for why you were brought here, apparently everyone was summoned to help rebuild the multiverse after some sort of catastrophe." He did note that the guy seemed to have magic. "A sorcerer I take it? Be careful I don't know how your magic will function in this place." He finally removed his hands from the exited child's ears and pulled him close on his torso again. He hoped Richie would calm down again and start falling asleep again. The boy had an eventful day after all.

"The group we are with here is trying to find a way to get us out of here. I spent most of my day after waking up here trying to get back to my son here. A lot of people here helped protect him while we were separated. You lucked out waking up here." Of course he had been misfortunate in several ways, but everything here had actually worked out in the end. In an odd way. He took a few deep breaths as he looked to the man again. He was not sure how else to explain this.

"I think they are making dinner. Tomorrow I think we are going to try to ascend to the next floor. Tonight we all need to unwind. Take some time to introduce yourself to the others. Some are friendlier than others." He stated as he returned his more full attention towards Richie. He would allow the new comer to judge him however he saw fit. He was more concerned with keeping an eye on his young son. Keeping Richie out of trouble on a good day was a full time job. And with a kid as energetic as Richie, and now as brave as the boy likely felt with all these people here, it would be hard.

Crow Hogan

The young man would pull into this place. After having finally left the castle he started speeding down any drivable path he could. He followed the smoke of an apparent camp fire to get here. He looked around, people seemed to be grouped together. He noted several groups of what he thought were friends seemed to stand together. He saw a weird guy and a cape that floated on it's own, two guys in weird costumes, one with a kid in his lap as well shockingly enough. And some pink thing as well as Robot yet animal looking things.

"This place gets weirder and weirder. But at least there are more people now." He started to circle, trying to find a place to park. He wondered where he could do so safely. He had a feeling he would need to keep it parked and stranded for now. He didn't want to park too close to the child. He had a feeling he would love the little Jackal the way he did all the kids he and Martha had taken care of, but he did not want to be way to close either, this was for his bike and the kid's protection.

A pink puff seemed to be by the fire. The man looked around more before he began to slowly walk into the campsite officially. He removed his helmet and held it under his arm as he approached. He remained somewhat quiet. He had his facial marks that identified him as a criminal in his own society, and he had no clue of anyone would notice it. He remained quiet and stood on in the light of the fire, unsure what to say or ask.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @Ur Degaton @Crytorryk-Sar @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

• "Me either." Artoria replied to her son's question. "Who cares about that, Mordy? For all I know, judging by the good smell, I think he knows what he's doing." Filia assured as she was excited to see what Gaon has whipped up. "Filia, do you...eat a lot?" Artoria asked. "Well, I uh..." Filia felt rather embarrassed by that question "I...guess I kind of do? Only because I need to supply some for Samson as well."

"...Did you know that before I've bonded with her, she used to be rather slim?"

"They don't need to know about that."

"Well, I can see that as a good reason."
    Artoria said "Like you, I too like to eat a lot, but only because it supplies me with prana. Though you should probably also know that we Servants have no need to eat nor sleep, and there are ways other than eating that can help resupply ourselves with prana, but I'd rather not talk about what they are."

@ThePotatoGod

• As the group finally arrived back at the stone structure, a delicious aroma caught the attention of Adam. "Looks like someone is cooking up something good." He said before turning to Ruby and asked "Say Ruby, you hungry?"

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @IamBread

Ben and Nathan Drake

Ben was relieved that the boy had been reunited with his father and he just smiled. "Yeah, he was fine for the most part. A little scared at times, but honestly what kid wouldn't be in this situation? Besides, don't worry about giving me any sort of reward, I don't want one, anyway. I'm just relieved that he is safe and back with you. Yeah, it has been a little one. Let's just say that this place is nicer than the last place as that was a maze with finding everything and there was a lot more fighting." He would admit that it would be a good thing to actually fight people next time, but food would be good after all of the adventures they had gone through. "Oh yeah, I can give that explanation. You're considered one of the Ascendants, one of the few who survived- "the sleep of the universe" Ben replied, as he didn't want to scare Richie if he wasn't asleep. "And have to climb to the top. Yes, it's random."

Nathan would arrive at that and would take a breath, relieved that they were going to get some food. "Hey, wait- where's glitchy boy?" He asked, noticing that nobody looked like him and his other form. That was the first person he noticed wasn't there.

@ThePotatoGod @Crytorryk-Sar @Gotham Knight Todd @Campsite

1655162910322.png

"Another multiversal catastrophe, I would happily help then am no stranger to that. And don't worry I figured that already. Tried to open a portal to another universe, but didn't work" He noticed the man covering a boy's eyes and ears, he frowned a bit at the gesture. He knew he looked bad after absorbing all those extra-dimensional beings but he wasn't that bad, well not in his mortal form anyway. He would make sure to not turn into that form in front of the child, seeing that could cause some bad reaction from them and probably scar them for life. They seemed to be a father and respected that they were trying to protect their child from the chaos.

"Not that I haven't already survived one, and caused one..." He still was sulking over what he did, his arrogance and guilt drove him to the destruction of his universe, something he caused but couldn't undo. He wished he could've just gone back and listened to the Ancient One's advice but it's too late for that. "Alright then, guessing you are also survivors, my name's Doctor Stephen Strange" Then walked over to a table, deciding that they were not foes but potential allies, he sat on the chair but before he sat down his cloak flew off his shoulder and floated beside Stephen while he sat down. His cloak always hated when he sat down on top of it, so Stephen just leave it when it did that or just refrain from sitting sometimes. "So what's the cause of this multiversal problem, an AI trying to conquer the multiverse by erasing all sentient life with cosmic artifacts, a multi-dimensional magical entity wanting to consume the multiverse, a dreamwalking sorcerer or some unknown otherwordly force wreaking havoc?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd

Last edited:
A portal appeared on the rooftop, allowing a woman in armor to walk through. Cassandra summoned her weapons, looking around to take in her surroundings. This was not her home, and she doubted her dear sister was present at all. She recognized none of the area before her. What sort of place was this? She noticed some strange characters a few paces off. Were they friends or foes?

She had traveled for so long, Been to so many different universes. Would this be the one?

@ThePotatoGod

• Interaction: @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crytorryk-Sar @MrMeekins @Ur Degaton @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98

"Apparently, when one Multiverse ends, every single Multiverse out there dies with it." Katrielle, a seemingly young woman in a japanese school uniform, a brown coat and an uncanny british accent explained to the cloaked sorcerer, who seemed to have knowledge of the multiverse. "That's what one of the administrators of this told us, at least."

"Wait, Multiverses?" Kaito's attention was piqued at Katrielle's wording, "As in, a group of Multiverses?"

"Yep, exactly that." The Detective nodded, "According to The Magician, to restore everything, we have to fight this 'The World' bloke in order to kickstart everything based on our memories or whatnot-- if my intuition's right about what he said." She then tipped her hat at the Sorcerer. "Detective Katrielle Wilford, at your service, by the way."

"Sounds like you've been dealing with a crazy one out there, Doctor." Kaito gulped with a nervous chuckle. "I'm Goshikida Kaito. The yellow robot cooking over there's my friend, Gaon." He glanced over at the aforemention robot that resembles a lion in an orange vest, carrying trays with large bowls of rice, surrounded by smaller bowls, placing them on the tables. He placed the rice at the table before returning to finish cooking the meals.

It was around this time that Nathan Drake and the others entered the cafeteria, with Ruby holding some sort of golden tarot card.

"Heeey~ we got the thingy!" Ruby exclaimed as she sat herself nearby, "I saw some red robot guy there, too. Is he with us?"

"Ooh, you've met Juran?" Kaito turned to Ruby, who nodded in response. "Looks like everyone's here then!"

"That's good." Katrielle nodded with a smile, "That means we've cleared this floor for good." She turned to the Sorcerer. "Why don't you join our group, Doctor Strange? The path to the next floor and the key to proceeding's in our hands anyway." As she said this, Gaon had finished cooking--japanese meals were abundant. From noodles, to meat and vegetables. The aroma and taste were fantastic, on par with that of a fancy chef's even.

• Interaction: @Hahli Nuva @Gotham Knight Todd

As everyone had proceeded ahead of Juran, he would come to notice two people coming into the campsite. One of them's biker punk, in his teenage years. His garb's odd, but one look at him, and Juran can tell he's a good kid.

Parent's intuition? Probably. He's an old man, after all.

The other one was a stranger stepping through a crack on space itself, bearing the same coloration as the aurora that destroyed everything and sent them here.

"How did you...?!" Juran was obviously on arms when he saw the woman casually stepped off of the aurora of doom without as much as a scratch, the light disappearing as she would look around. ". . .I'm guessing you just got here?" He asked, an oily sweat dripping down his metallic red head.

Jason Todd

Jason blinked as he listened to what the rest of the explanation was. He guessed they must have gotten more information than Bruce had. Though, he was glad not all of it came from out of the blue. He offered Bruce a slight smile while it seemed the vigilante was still registering the fact that Ritchie had called him Grandpa Bruce, which Jason had to force himself not to laugh at just thinking about it. He looked back to the newcomer and this high school kid dressed as a detective. He took it that this was the one he had been told to kill earlier, though he intended to keep his promise to Bruce, he was still somewhat on edge of the superpowers she reportedly could not control.

"Thank you for the additional information." He was still trying to process this, and admittedly a conversation with four different people was very hard for the the young man to keep up with. He rubbed Richie's back as the boy had started to softly snore. Good, they didn't have to worry about him hearing all of this and having an epic freak out because it was more than the kid could handle.

"Still, thank you and your companions a lot Ben." He said looking back to the male. "Sorry, this is the first time in a very long time I have been around so many people." He sighed as he admitted this. "I have been through a lot, usually it's just Richie and I unless we are spending the night with a the family. Even then I have never really know what to say outside of updates about Richie." He did not care to elaborate on exactly what he had been through though. That was…personal. And something he would eventually settle with a stupid looking clown.

He then looked back to the new comer. Dr.Stephen Strange….Part of Jason wanted to ask if that was some sort of joke or alias, but it seemed the man was quite serious. How interesting, an apparent superhero that used his real name for introductions, he debated what he should say his name was. He had noted Bruce had not told these people his name, and he was unsure if any of them heard what Richie called Bruce. He nibbled his lip some deciding on how to introduce himself. Well, if this was something he was called on, he could come clean if he had too.

"It is nice to meet you Dr.Strange." Jason decided to be cautious incase not calling him by Dr.Strange would be seen as disrespectful. "You can call me either Redhood or Red for now." He noted that Dr.Strange had looked at Richie and noted that he had seemed hurt to see Jason cover the boy's eyes and ears. "Forgive me covering my son Richie's eyes and ears, I just don't want him hearing the full truth of this situation, and well….I figured the floating coat might spook him a little. He has had a very long, and unfortunately very traumatic day."

He looked to the Detective again. "So you met a wizard? And I see, so the fate of an entire Omniverse is depending on us. And I have a very, very personal message for this 'The World' character. It may or may not involve bullets. I haven't decided yet. I might make it worse than bullets too." He was still very upset about the fact Richie was even here, add in the fact that they were initially separated and he was infuriated.

Crow Hogan

Crow had noticed someone approach and offered a friendly wave. He knew that with the way shadows fell on his face that he could seem somewhat scary sometimes if he didn't try to be friendly. He never intended that of course, but that was just the way life had actually gone for him. Ever since he was a kid things fell in unfortunate ways. However, after years of hard work and perseverance he was finally on his way to having everything he had ever wanted. It wasn't much, but it would be a good life.

His eyes damn head popped out of his head as a person appeared and descended from the Heavens. She herself was not truly scary, but her method of arriving had him looking at her in fear. He felt bad, she had done nothing wrong, probably just been dropped here by whatever kidnapped and tortured him too. That was definitely not the thing he wanted to experience though. He took a few deep breaths as he looked to the one who had fallen from the sky above them. He looked to them concerned as he approached somewhat slowly.

"Are you okay?" He asked the woman before he turned and looked to the man who had spoken. Good, someone who might be able to help if she was injured.

"Hello sir, do you have any medical supplies?" Unfortunately, Crow himself did not have any of his needed medical equipment at the moment.

@ThePotatoGod @Hahli Nuva @Crytorryk-Sar @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ur Degaton

Filia || Artoria || Adam

By the time Ruby and co. had entered the cafeteria, the first thing they were greeted is the smell of food. Adam went along with Ruby to where Katrielle is, eventually joining them in their feast once the food arrived. "It was quite a struggle getting that card charged." Adam said as he settled down with the rest. Awkwardness will inevitably follow. "My, this food looks amazingly well cooked, and already I'm starving just looking at them." He spoke as he took some portions and began eating while he listened to their conversation.

On the other hand, as soon as the food has been delivered, Artoria and Filia wasted no time feasting them down like a pack of wolves. Samson is in on this as well. One might think how the food travels from the back of her head.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crytorryk-Sar @MrMeekins @Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98

1655162910322.png

When Stephen heard the explanation about the Multiversal incursion, he hummed in interest, as the concept was almost the same as a universal incursion. He knew of the existence of other Multiverses and other layers of reality that transcend the bounds of the Multiverse, he had just never been in one other than his own. He then nodded at the detective, who for the most part seemed to know the most about the Multiverse, which he was glad to know.

"It's nice to meet you detective"

Stephen glanced at the yellow robot that seemed to prepare a meal, it still surprised him how advanced technology has come, even though he had been to worlds that further proved his statement, it always surprises him when he sees it.

"You're sure right on that part, my Multiverse is not a safe place to be in. Don't be surprised if you see the sky turning on itself"

It was true for the most part, that all sorts of abnormal and catastrophic events occur in his Multiverse regularly, whether, on a small scale or large, it sometimes baffles Stephen how his Multiverse is still standing. Well before the World bloke caused its destruction. He noticed that other people were coming in, all of them hailing from worlds beyond his own. This reminded him of his team, the Guardians of the Multiverse, and how unique they were to each other, but seemed to compliment each other's expertise and skills. He wondered what the others were capable of, and what was their history. Snapping him out of his thoughts was Kaito's question to him, which he gladly accepted.

"Sure, I don't see why not, I'll happily come along"

His attention was soon directed to the man who was with the child, learning his name...well more of his alias, was Redhood, he took it that they wanted to keep their identities a secret, which he respected. He couldn't relate, but he understood the gravity of knowing someone's else identity, something a fellow Avenger taught him.

"It's okay, I understand, this whole cosmic mess would be too much for a child to handle and I don't get the most welcoming greetings. Not many people can digest the existence of magic, or magical beings for that matter"

Remembering the reaction a woman gave him when she saw his cloak wave at her during his multiversal travels, the woman outright screamed her lungs out like she saw a ghost. It was a bit funny but wow, could they scream. His cloak slumped down in sadness when he heard that the kid would freak out from it, Stephen saw its reaction and had a small smile.

"Oh don't be a baby, I'm sure they'll get used to it"

@ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd