ao.png

Oh, look, there's one now! So tall and menacing, ooh.

The twins laugh.

"Oto, he doesn't want to be called a puppet!"

"But we're just telling the truth, Aya! What's wrong with that?"

Even if they did see something wrong with it -- and they most certainly do not, for the thoughts of a puppet they couldn't care less about -- it's not like it would matter, anyway. Letting yourself be tied down by what's morally 'right' is just another barrier in the way of true freedom, and they've had more than enough of that for a lifetime.

"Kya ha ha... You must think you sound soooo smart, don't you?" "Eh heh heh... You say your strings are severed, but are they really? That you have to say it at all proves they still matter to you." "Can you really say you're not a puppet, knowing that the shade of those strings won't ever leave you?" "True freedom is letting that go. But you can't." "Because you're just an unsightly puppet!"

Now they're all fired up, their grins turning to scowls. Yes, this one is unsightly indeed. So much so that they can't stand to look at it. Something will have to be done about that... and they're already getting bored of sitting around in this lame lobby. "I think we're due some playtime, Aya." "You're right, Oto. Having to stare at this thing for so long makes me so mad, I could just explode."

They step forward, once each, expressions falling right back into a cheerful smile. "How about it, mister?" "Do you wanna play?"

@Birb-With-Gun (Specter Knight)

Reactions: Captain Gensokyo
F8F50647-D776-4EEA-A48E-10D90B7E0B42.jpeg
Specter Knight
Physical Status:
Dead, yet, still fine for the most part

Mental Status:
Somewhat annoyed

Current Location:
???

As expected of their type, they still had the gall to go ahead and continue mocking him as if it were no one's business. It wasn't the intended reaction that Specter Knight wanted, but it still proved that they were still 'children' to be going around and saying what they want like it's no one's business. However, instead of merely dropping it there as soon as they went on their little rant… and that's what they had said specifically to him. Specter Knight, still a puppet to the very strings that were keeping his very body alive.

And, they were correct. Even after the defeat of the Enchantress, he knew that his life will never be the same again, his former identity of
Donovan having vanished with his revival into the undead Specter Knight, the 'strings' still keeping his body alive with unholy and dark magics fueling it. Does he even consider this being 'alive'? It's not… and even after completing his greatest friend's request… even after moving back towards the Lich Yard and attempt to live the rest of his life in a more peaceful manner… it wasn't what he normally would have done when he was still alive. And the worst part, was that he couldn't let go, even after all that has happened, he was still a 'puppet' in the end.

And that agitated him, for he tried so hard to attempt to hide what was the truth, hating the Enchantress ever since he was under her command, only for such to come up again and mock him. Well, he couldn't let that slide away without any consequences. It seems like he had a duo of simple minded brats he had to take care of now. Seeing them scowling towards him, before telling him the words that he wanted to here, a fight. Only giving a scoff, Specter Knight went ahead to grab the Keepsake Locket around his neck and place it within his pocket. No need to let something so important get damaged in the 'duel'. Specter Knight then crossed his arms together, before saying

"If playing this stupid 'game' makes you shut your running mouths-"

Specter Knight then uncrossed his arms, moving his left hand in front of him as fire began to materialize from it. It then extended forward to the shape of a weapon all familiar to him, a shape of a scythe. The fire then gave way, and left a scythe with a wooden staff and a crimson curved blade in its wake. Grabbing onto the scythe, before moving his left arm behind him, carrying the scythe with it, Specter Knight finished with

"-Then I shall accept your challenge. Just be prepared, for I won't be holding back, so do not come crying to me when you get injured."

Specter Knight wasn't intending to kill them, merely teach them a lesson, which he wasn't gonna be easy on. If it takes a couple of cuts and bruises to teach them not to mess with him again, then he accepts such. Although Specter Knight shouldn't be too ahead of himself now, considering they may have some secrets underneath the surface that would make things harder if he wasn't careful, especially with their numbers advantage, as it is one against two, and if they had any semblance of strategy, then they shall definitely use such to their advantage. So it's best to let them try and get the first strike in as to test the waters. But one thing is for sure… Specter Knight is not backing down from this challenge.

@megar
(Open for interaction)

Interaction: @PolikShadowbliss

"I see...I tried shooting it, but that didn't turn out like I thought it would." Kaito sighed just as Skalus asked about a man in black armor and a beam sword. "Black armor...?" Kaito rubbed his chin for a bit. There might be a few individuals that would fit that description, but..."Sorry. I don't think I'm thinking of the right person."

Interaction: @dark

"Isn't it obvious? You're black, like me, you have scary green eyes, and you have skulls on your outfit!" Vice pointed at Spawn's clothing. "You look at a mirror and tell me you're not a Demon, huh?" He puffed, soon noticing him clutch his head, which made Vice just scrach his own in response.

What a weirdo.

Interaction: @Ur Degaton

Surprising even Bruce, he managed to connect to a satellite. Though the problem is, the way it's displaying things are...All out of whack. For one, Gotham is no more, and instead, his mapping system just displayed the room he's in, along with the stairs. Emphasis on the stairs.

It also detects high amounts of energy on the ceiling, too.
Skalus was stone-faced for a long moment, and then said in a near-quiet, oddly emotional voice, "so he didn't make it." for a moment a shadow falls over her face. then the shadow lifted and she turned toward the "entrance"...

"whoever designed this trap clearly wants us to go through there for some particular reason. we have been sparred for the. sake of amusement i suppose."

----------------------------------

(switching Katara out for this character)

download-1.jpg

kara had so far been quiet, still getting over the shock of the world being engulfed in a bright light. and apparently she wasn't the only one, several others have been similiarly displaced here. including ...

"batman?"
she muttered.

she quickly checked herself, she was still in her kara danvers outfit but can still feel her suit underneath. she wasn't sure if she should approach the man, as a matter of fact she wasn't even sure it was her batman but she found herself aproaching him all the same.

"so um, what have you found out with your gizmos there?"

download-2.jpg

"Max!? what did you do now!?" she muttered as she looked around. she was in some sort of lobby filled with strangely dressed people, whom she was going to assume where both villians and superheros.... the last. thing she remembered was Max doing one of his "evil deeds" and the sky ripped open and light started to engulf the planet. a part of her was certian Max was involved in this somehow but a larger part knew that Max couldn't have done this... he wanted to rule the world, not end it.

no, there had to be something more going on.

she looked around, not seeing any members of her family .... yet. and still content on blaming Max, because the alternative was much much worse.

@OPEN for interaction!

@Ur Degaton @ThePotatoGod

@ThePotatoGod

Bruce looked over at Kara, noticing how normal she looked when compared to the eccentric wardrobe of everyone else around him. But that was exactly what she wanted, wasn't it? His infrared scanners were almost overloaded when he viewed her heat signature. It was bright, too bright, bright like the sun. The only other person that gave off that kind of signature was the boy in blue. If that's the case, then he must've been staring at the Kryptonian's cousin Kara Zor-El. He'd never met her personally, only hearing second hand knowledge from Clarke himself. He tended to gush over the less experienced Kryptonian, often annoying the dark knight with tales of her exploits.

"Kara Zor-El I presume?" He asked while viewing the strange map on his holographic display. Even going as far as to memorize it with his photographic memory.

"As for your question, I was able to connect to a satellite that shows me a map of this place."

"Tch... what a damn pain in the ass..."

Creepy_Adachi_3.png

Standing in the corner of the room was a man, who's only remarkable attribute seemed to be just how unremarkable he looked. Messy hair... crooked tie... plain suit... tired gaze... all of these described Tohru Adachi in spades. One really wouldn't look at him and think anything of him, other than the fact that he should probably do a better job at brushing his hair. He was pretty unsuspecting in most regards. Especially when compared to the vast majority of freaks here in this dump.

You definitely wouldn't expect him to have tried to end the world himself once, that's for sure.

It was a surreal feeling, that the world had finally ended. At one point, he'd genuinely wanted it to more than anything. He'd believed that it was beyond saving... that it had truly gone to complete shit. But... as annoying as those brats were, they'd done a helluva job at beating some sense into him. It didn't really change his outlook on life, mind you. Adachi one-hundred percent maintained his snobby attitude. And now that everyone knew the real him, there really wasn't any point in playing up the whole bumbling detective act, was there?

So, Adachi just stood there, an unimpressed look on his face as he glanced between the people he was sharing a room with. Absolutely none of them he recognized. Some of 'em were already forming alliances, while others were already at each other's throats. Adachi wouldn't be getting involved in either. He had better shit to do than play sides with any of these clowns. His gaze was cast upwards - and slowly, at that. That staircase seemed like it went to infinity... hell, and then maybe even then some. Honestly, he was just counting down the minutes before they were forced to climb it.

He looked back to the others again. The bickering seemed like it was getting louder - between the damn kids, nonetheless. His eye twitched. Damn brats. His thoughts drifted toward the other group of kids. The ones that'd beaten the hell outta him back in Inaba. Some saviors they turned out to be. What the hell was the point of him serving out his prison sentence, anyway? All they did was go and screw up the world before he could even get out. All that damn effort he'd wasted on doing what he believed was the right thing.

And now, he was here. At the bottom of some tower, surrounded by bickering idiots he didn't even know. The world had finally, literally gone to shit, and this was what was left of it. Bickering children and grown men in bat costumes.

What a damn joke.

@noonelol @open for interaction

• Nice Execution!
@ThePotatoGod

Bruce looked over at Kara, noticing how normal she looked when compared to the eccentric wardrobe of everyone else around him. But that was exactly what she wanted, wasn't it? His infrared scanners were almost overloaded when he viewed her heat signature. It was bright, too bright, bright like the sun. The only other person that gave off that kind of signature was the boy in blue. If that's the case, then he must've been staring at the Kryptonian's cousin Kara Zor-El. He'd never met her personally, only hearing second hand knowledge from Clarke himself. He tended to gush over the less experienced Kryptonian, often annoying the dark knight with tales of her exploits.

"Kara Zor-El I presume?" He asked while viewing the strange map on his holographic display. Even going as far as to memorize it with his photographic memory.

"As for your question, I was able to connect to a satellite that shows me a map of this place."
"Yes, man, you are good, no wonder my cousin talked about you so much!" She smiles and takes off her glasses. She didn't need them anymore - scanning him with her X-ray vision. If he was smart, he would have laced his mask with lead. And to her non-surpise, he had.

"SO you survived the destruction of your world, same as I... honestly not surprised, if anyone can survive the end of the world, it's you."

She was making an assumbation at this point but she didn't care.

@Ur Degaton @ThePotatoGod

ao.png

"He's pretty cocky, Aya."

"He sure is, Oto. But that just makes it more fun, doesn't it?"

In an instant, Ayaha is idly fanning herself with a war fan that looks both sharp and very hot. It's not exactly the sort of thing that's going to cool anyone down, but she doesn't seem to care a lick. "What should we play? We've got all kinds of options."

"How about we try to see who can take his head off first?" Otoha draws her axe with an eager smile.

"I like the sound of that!"

twins3.gif

"Let's play together!"

Without a second thought, the twins charge forward with fire at their backs. There's no rhyme or reason to the attack: just a charge from two girls ready to slice some heads.

Until Otoha hops onto Ayaha's shoulders and, without so much as missing a beat, Ayaha promptly launches her sister higher into the air where the white-haired twin swings her axe, throwing a wave of scorching fire towards the puppet before them. Ayaha's own charge is uninterrupted: she simply continues on, ready to hop up and swing at the hooded knight's throat... or at least, where it should be.

@Birb-With-Gun (Specter Knight) @but also, like, everyone else should notice this, realistically, what with the sudden (controlled) fire in the room​

• Spicy
1646248644010.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status: Standing off to the side listening to conversations
Interacting with: @PolikShadowbliss (Superwoman) @Ur Degaton (Batman)

John was keeping tabs on the group that included the weird man in black (Batman) and the woman in blue and crossed his arms. Indirectly he heard that this man was able to find a map by hacking.

Thinking to himself, he looked over at the group and walked forward

"You look plenty informed. Care if I join? He wouldn't say his name unless the others said something themselves."

Kara sniffed. wait, is that a .... she looked around and sure, like this is fine meme, there was a fire going around two girls.

She sighs, "god damnit!"

It seemed like a controlled fire though, did she even need to butt in?

There was a time for heroism and there was a time for caution, and she didn't know who was innocent and who was not. Then again those girls definitely didn't look innocent to her but either did the knight they were attacking.

I will just watch and interfere if it gets too much.

@PolikShadowbliss
@dark

Bruce responded to Kara while watching the fight in the distance. Readying a cryogenic grenade in case anything gets out of hand. The weird horned twins had already shown that they were unhinged and untrustworthy.

"What makes you think my world is destroyed? We must stay focused, who knows what mentally unwell individuals surround us. Some of them have already proven to be bloodthirsty" He explains while staring at the twins in the distance.

He watched as the newcomer approached. Eyeing his gun but not commenting on it.

"The more the merrier," he commented dryly

1646254488429.png

@Ur Degaton
@PolikShadowbliss

Something caught the eye of the two members of the group he was about to join and turned, looking at the Twins.

"Right."

"Apologies you two for barging in on your group just like that but any allies are welcomed right now. I'm not sure what fully happened to any of our worlds. Nobody hasn't found out fully yet.

"My name back home was General Connor, but Baum is safer to refer to me about. "

View attachment 226768

@Ur Degaton
@PolikShadowbliss

Something caught the eye of the two members of the group he was about to join and turned, looking at the Twins.

"Right."

"Apologies you two for barging in on your group just like that but any allies are welcomed right now. I'm not sure what fully happened to any of our worlds. Nobody hasn't found out fully yet.

"My name back home was General Connor, but Baum is safer to refer to me about. "

"Hello Jo- Buam, I am Kara..." She eyes the gun too, but also doesn't comment on it. She is familiar with soliders due to her time in the DEO, humans didn't have the luxury of invurnerability so needed armor and guns. she also kept the fact that she was secretly geeking out that this man was apparently John Connor. John Connor, the terminator character!? what!?

the multiverse was strange.

@Ur Degaton @dark

Interaction: @Ur Degaton @PolikShadowbliss @dark

Bruce's confusion would grow even more when he would find that he could not analyze any of the upper floors above his current one. As if something is specifically jamming his satellite's reach up to the very top. In fact, in every other floor other than the one he's currently in are all blank. As in nothing was built there, not even stairs.

But this meant Batman had a relatively good count on how many floors this place may have--at least 10. 10 Floors of agonizing madness, huh? Sounds like Joker, Riddler and Penguin coming together.

Interaction: @PolikShadowbliss @Birb-With-Gun @megar

"Looks like it. It doesn't look like there are any doors or secret entrances, too. Kinda why I bumped into you. 'One of those bricks must be pushed for a door to open, Full Power!' I thought." Kaito says, looking up the spiral glass stairwell. Large enough to fit a crowd. "Amusement or not, at least we're Full On alive!" He said, arms up and hands behind his head. "I've got a good feeling we'll find everyone we're looking for up there." He said with naive confidence, looking up at the glass staircase before noticing a fight happening at the stairs.

Kaito couldn't just stand that.

"Hey hey, that's enough!" Kaito called out as he took out what looks like a handgun with a crank, firing vulcan shots towards one of the twin's axe, attempting to disrupt their fight. "We're not supposed to be fighting here! We're on the same boat, aren't we?!" He approached the opposing people, looking up from below since he cannot fly.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBEiZ493PW0

"Welcome, to the Velvet Room."

...Orpheus would slowly awaken, feeling their eyes groggily open. Rubbing their eyes as they get up. Feeling themselves.. be empty. Like a piece of them was missing. Where.. where were they? Then they looked around.. no. No, no no no no no...! They couldn't be back here.. they couldn't! Hearing a voice, they then got up. Feeling their fists clench as they turned to aim their hands at Saville on instinct. Almost as if they were guns.

"My name is Saville. The attendant of this fair room." At that, Orpheus turns to see Saville.. and growls angrily. When Orpheus speaks, their tone of voice indicates that they are not the slightest bit happy to see Saville. Almost as if they're full of spite.. and hatred. "NOTHING ABOUT THIS DAMNED ROOM IS FAIR AT ALL!" Orpheus says in genuine rage and hatred. Towards.. Saville herself and the Velvet Room, it would seem..

"This room exists between mind and matter. dream, and reality. I'm afraid you've been dealt with a terrible fate..." Upon hearing that.. Orpheus begins twitching with rage. Hearing how cheerful she looked despite how her tone sounded. It…Infuriated them. Orpheus does restrain themselves from doing anything for the current moment.

"Gee, thanks Einstein! I FUCKING NOTICED!" Orpheus says.. pausing as their train of thought was interrupted.. turning around as they thought they saw something in the corner of their eye. Another kid.. in the Velvet Room..?! There's MORE THAN ONE?!

At the sight of that, Orpheus fucking runs over and punches the wall.. only for them to stumble backwards and held their hand.. before beginning to repeatedly punch the wall, trying to get to the kid. "God damn it, I WON'T LET YOU BASTARDS RUIN ANY MORE LIVES THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE WITH ME!" Orpheus yells out as the walls seem to absorb their blows.. desperate. Almost afraid to let those attendants be near anyone else.

"Pity, the man had done nothing wrong." A voice echoed seemingly from the walls, as if mocking Orpheus down to his core.

"No, allow me to rephrase. We've all been dealt a terrible fate." Orpheus.. at that, turned to look at Saville, twitching in rage.

"Of course you'd care the moment it'll have affected your precious Velvet Room! THAT'S ALL YOU FUCKS CARE ABOUT! NOT MY FATE, NOT OTHERS, BUT YOUR GOD DAMNED VELVET ROOM!"
    Orpheus yelled out, belting out his rage onto this attendant, and Saville could tell that something wasn't right. If she were to gaze into their soul.. Orpheus was missing their other self. Their Persona. Yet, she remained composed. It's her duty to see Orpheus' journey to its end, Persona missing or not.

"...Our Velvet Rooms, though separated in their own worlds, merged into one. Occupying the same space so to speak." Orpheus slowly began walking over to her, black lightning slowly beginning to crackle off of Orpheus. "To think that this will happen after all you've been through.. Poor thing."

Upon hearing that.. Orpheus rushed over to Saville and grabbed her by the collar, slamming her against one of the walls. "Don't lie to me, you stupid bitch. You and I both know you don't FEEL A GODDAMN THING! YOU DON'T CARE, AND YOU NEVER DID! THAT'S WHY MY PERSONA IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARDS! IF YOU REALLY CARED, RAOUL WOULDN'T HAVE DIED.. Now he's dead. And he can't come back! BECAUSE NONE OF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HELP ME!" Orpheus says, basically screaming at Saville, shaking slightly as they do so.. seems like Saville dug into old wounds. Up until they noticed the damned clipboard. Letting go of Saville, they'd go to pick it up.

"As it stands, this terrible fate has rendered your previous contract null and void."

Orpheus looked at her, almost confused. "..Contract? What fucking contract?! That was your last guest, I NEVER WAS YOUR GUEST!" Orpheus says, annoyed..

"True, but you know who else I am speaking of." Saville turned to Orpheus, stretching out the clipboard and pen she had dropped towards Orpheus. "The previous Guest had named you as his successor. And my Master would have liked to keep this contract with your friend in order to assist you in the perilous journey you have found yourself in. Please sign at the bottom."

Orpheus looked at her, confused.. then she gave them a pen... Orpheus looked at her calmly. Then held up the clipboard and breaks it over his knee. Feeling them clench their fists in anger.

"This is what I think of your fucking contract. All it's done is cause me pain and suffering. I don't want it. If you couldn't even save him, then I don't want it." Orpheus says.. as the clipboard reforms. So does the pen. "WHAT?! NO, I DON'T WANT IT!" Orpheus says as they throw it at the wall. Only for it to come back to them. "..H-how many times do I have to tell you?! I. DON'T. WANT. YOUR. FUCKING. CONTRACT!" Orpheus says as they snap it in two.. only for it to reform in their grasp.

Orpheus is just desperate to get rid of the damn thing.. shaking as they're holding it. "...I.. fuck..!" Orpheus says sadly.. then signing it as they put it down. Putting their hand over their head.

"Excellent. With this, allow me to present you with the Contractor's Key." As she spoke, one of Orpheus' pockets would glow, and in it he would find a key made out of pure sapphire. Shiny and gem-like, with teeth that wouldn't fit any sort of lock. "This will allow you to enter the Velvet Room as you please. Try and find the blue door only you and.. certain others can see."

Orpheus looks too dejected to care.. "..Why make the Wild Cards suffer? They don't deserve the pain and suffering they get. Because of you fucking bastards..." Orpheus says as they feel.. tired, almost.

"My guest, it is not as though we chose what fate deems to be important. Nothing meaningless happens in the Velvet Room. They are merely chosen and destined for greatness, no matter how they achieve it. But now…" Saville tried to comfort Orpheus, despite knowing that her words would carry little to no bearing towards him because of his earlier actions. "Now, you're about to awaken in a terribly fantastic new world. One filled with the improbilities of life itself."

"Oh, so what I already am? Good to know. And Achieve?! They failed! We all failed, and I lost everything! It's almost like you don't give a fuck!" Orpheus says rather bluntly. Almost as if they don't care.. and very pissed off.

"...Your journey now lies within a place that survived a fate such as yours. Nurture them. Care for them. Assist them in such a way that I can help you. Good luck, Dear Guest."

"...First time something like you said that. And.. never mind. I just hope that it doesn't end up like last time. ..I just hope he isn't here." Orpheus says as they start to feel their vision fade.

• ...Orpheus then felt their vision return as they then turned to look around them. People they've never seen before. Almost lost as they looked around. So many people around.. Reminds them of high school all over again. Putting the key away for the moment, they would then remain quiet. Observing their surroundings.

@Open for Interaction

9027718D-1BF0-4F40-9021-9DC9FA10911F.jpeg
Specter Knight

Physical Status:
Dead, yet, still fine for the most part

Mental Status:
Mind racing with activity after seeing some murderous twins try to burn and stab him

Current Location:
???

Specter Knight had silently watched the pair continue to downtalk him more, speaking amongst themselves as he continued to watch them for their first move. They were certainly unhinged, especially if their definition of a 'game' was to completely lob one's head off, but Specter Knight was used to that sort of thinking throughout his travels. He used to be a rather brutal yet cunning individual himself even now, but there was a difference between someone such as him who looked ready to fit that role than a pair of girls who looked unassuming at first glance.

Once they had finally drawn their weapons, the Specter had stood at the ready, grabbing onto his scythe with two hands, with the battle finally coming into fruition with the twins charging towards him at the same time. 2 against 1… it seems like they knew their advantage from the very start, but seeing as how they often speak after one another and even at the same time, it seems like they had a bond that was greater than most others, so it would stand to reason they would come forth to attack together. What would have been a simple charge straight towards him with no sense of tactics, had quickly changed when one of the twins jumped into the air, throwing forth a wave of fire directly towards him.

Now things were getting more interesting, as he watched both the wave of fire and the other twin jump up into the air, ready to strike him down with no mercy. Well, it seems like he doesn't need to hold back as much if they were aiming to kill… just like how he wanted. Twisting his body, he then swung his arms forward, letting go of his scythe as it began to soar through the air, spinning in a arc like motion directly into the path of Ayaha in the air. As for the second problem, Specter Knight had a different answer to such. It seemed as if he wanted the wave of fire to hit him, at least, until his red cloak began to envelop his body, covering more and more of it until it was completely covered. The cloak then began to close in itself, slowly disappearing as it all focused into one center point, before disappearing entirely, no signs of Specter Knight could be seen.

The Scythe however, continued on its path, and whether it hit its intended target or not, the scythe seemed to have a mind of its own, flying in the air past Ayaha, and near Otoha. It was then a shade of red emerged, and a black clothed hand grabbed onto the scythe. Specter Knight had teleported away from the fire and was put in a more advantageous position. And just when he was about to go ahead and take advantage of such to strike at Otoha, it was then a loud bang rang out. Merely turning to face the new contender to the 'ring', he saw what seemed to be a young black haired man wielding a sort of device within their hand, likely the cause of the noise.

Specter Knight merely scoffed at the response of the young one, stop fighting? Against those who clearly aimed to kill him just earlier? A foolish action to be sure. But his gunshot did help out a bit… especially with providing a distraction, and Specter Knight intended to use such. Jumping up into the air, Specter Knight went ahead to give a kick directly at the back of Otoha, attempting to kick them back to the ground before stopping midair. Specter Knight was now levitating in the air… turning to face Kaito

"They had initiated the duel in the first place, and I see it fit that it runs its course. And if you simply didn't see what they intended to do to me, then you wouldn't be having the same opinion as now. But for now, stay out of this!"

And with that, Specter Knight reassumed a combat ready pose, expecting more to come from the twins if they were gonna continue such. And knowing how they have been acting so far, he was sure they weren't gonna listen as well to this man.

Interactions; @megar @ThePotatoGod (open for interaction)

View attachment 226768

@Ur Degaton
@PolikShadowbliss

"Right."

"Hello Jo- Buam, I am Kara..." She eyes the gun too, but also doesn't comment on it. She is familiar with soliders due to her time in the DEO, humans didn't have the luxury of invurnerability so needed armor and guns. she also kept the fact that she was secretly geeking out that this man was apparently John Connor. John Connor, the terminator character!? what!?

@Ur Degaton @dark

1646270374789.png

@PolikShadowbliss
@Ur Degaton

John turned toward Supergirl and sighed, a little more than suspicious "Wait, how the hell do you know me? The soldier's head hurt already and he just got here.

"I'm assuming the man in black knows me too.."

He sighs.

View attachment 226768

@Ur Degaton
@PolikShadowbliss

"Right."

@Ur Degaton @dark

View attachment 226775

@PolikShadowbliss
@Ur Degaton

John turned toward Supergirl and sighed, a little more than suspicious "Wait, how the hell do you know me? The soldier's head hurt already and he just got here.

"I'm assuming the man in black knows me too.."

He sighs.
"Long story, but would you believe that your story is a movie franchise. where I come from?" Kara says, rubbing the back of her head and looking down.

@Ur Degaton @dark

Last edited:
view

A bright light, huh? Akira still wasn't quite convinced—not that he didn't trust Taranza, but it was still possible he was like Morgana or Sophia: Lost in another world with only a name to their...Well, name. If that was the case, he'd be happy to do what he could to jog his memory—but it was best to either eliminate or confirm that possibility first.

"Do you remember where you came from? Anything before the light?" He pinched the arm of his glasses between two fingers, shimmying them up his nose. "I'm sort of an investigator," he lied, though not completely. "So I just need to...y'know, gather statements." Indeed, this place was a mystery...And if Akechi had taught him anything, it was the deductive skills he needed to crack it.

@Rebebebe

• Yang Xiao Long

Armed and Ready

yang_pfp.png

#F9D03D = Speech

AURA LEVELS

Inventory:
    • Ember Celica
    • Scroll
    • 20,000 Lien

Interactions
    (Location: Lobby)
    @Lest (Weiss)

Okay, at least Weiss was there. Just like Penny, she immediately came to the conclusion that it was Weiss laying there, knocked out.

Suddenly, just the sight alone immediately brought her back to where she was. She was at the Vytal Festival; she and Weiss had beaten Team FNKI, or in the case of doubles round, Team FN. She was alone, looking for snacks and drinks to get for herself and her friend.

But there it was, a tear in the air that, without warning, grew suddenly in size. And the next thing she knew, she and Penny were here.

Now that she'd thought of it, more and more questions ran through her head.

'Did the tear get everyone?'
    'Is Remnant even still around?'
    'There's actually other worlds we never knew of before, yet fell to the same fate?'
    'And if the tear got everyone, surely Ruby and Blake would be around...
    right?'

Yang closed her eyes, shaking her head, as she likewise approached Weiss, this time getting up close and kneeling beside her head. She lowered her hand towards her face. She waved her hand in front of it, but to no response. As Penny watched on from behind, Yang then started trying to reach out to her.

"Weiss, I know you're there," she said. "If you can at least open your eyes, that would be great."

Yang then proceeded to see if there was any real damage she had suffered. So far, nothing, just yet. Her head didn't appear to have suffered any real damage, and then she remembered that she might've activated her Aura when she was brought here the same way Yang and Penny here were.

If so, she could only thank God for the Aura.

One thing she could note, then, was that she had never seen Weiss asleep while in full makeup and her Huntress outfit before. Mountain Glenn was where she came close, but she ended up falling asleep first within the makeshift camp Professor...Dr. Oobleck--sorry--had helped scout out. Usually she would find her resting in her pajamas back at Beacon instead.

Here, the sight was almost kind of cute.

"Will she be okay?" As if to break Yang's concentration, Penny spoke up again, this time a little more worried. However, deep down Yang knew that Weiss wasn't easily going to give up the ghost. Not when she had an Aura and a Semblance anyway.

"It's gonna be a while before she's up, but yes, Penny."

Yang then proceeded to pick up Weiss's unconscious body. If there was one thing she wasn't gonna let herself leave behind, it would be her own teammates.

After all, it had something to do with her own mom.

On another note, she was already starting to wear a little tired. Already was the weight of the heiress's unconscious body beginning to weigh her down. The last thing she needed would be to accidentally drop her on the head in the worst moment possible. But at the same time, she couldn't help but to feel like she was passing on load to a girl who didn't appear all that strong, much less strong enough to carry Weiss over her shoulder for very long.

"Hey Penny--" Yang began, "--I don't wanna be too hard on ya, but could you--"

"Lend a hand--Sure!"

Without hesitation, Penny held out both arms toward Weiss, signalling her to lay Weiss on them. "Just place Weiss Schnee, Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, on my arms and that is it!"

This time, Yang didn't bat an eye, only proceeding to hand her teammate and friend over to Penny and watch her sling Weiss over her shoulder. Looks like she learned her lesson...although her carrying her teammate without any difficulty at all had her raising her eyebrow. However, it was soon dismissed on grounds that she was using Aura to prop herself up.

"Thank you!"

Yang let out a deep breath. "Now here's our second problem: Who can we ask?"

• Penny Polendina

"I'm combat ready!"

penny_pfp.png

#19EF1C = "Speech!"

AURA LEVELS

Inventory:
    • Floating Array
    • Scroll
    • Backpack

Interactions
    (Location: Lobby)
    @Lest (Weiss), @thatguyinthestore (Adachi)

So far, nobody. It didn't matter who it was, whether it was a teen-aged schoolboy, a soldier with an assault rifle -- albeit an old-fashioned one -- in his hands, a scythe-wielding knight clad in armor, a pair of girls with horns sticking out of their foreheads. It was obvious that so far, there were no leads on where they'd ended after the settling of the dust.

But it was to be expected, really. Both were in agreement that nobody had expected that sort of thing to happen, much less on a scale that grand.

However, despite all that, there was one particular sight that had caught her attention; a man standing alone and watching the confusion play out, seemingly as though it had happened before. From the looks of it, he was looking at the staircase, which she too had noticed stretched all the way from the tall, oh so tall ceiling to ground level.

Maybe he has the answers they were looking for?

"Oh, we can ask him!" Penny excitedly exclaimed, pointing towards him. But Yang was on the fence; for all she knew, it was only his first time here.

"Are you sure? He'd probably know just as much as we."

"Maybe -- but what if we are lucky! Let's ask him about this beautiful-looking place, shall we?"

For a brief moment, Yang hesitated, then relented, shrugging. "Sure, why not."

"Sen-sational!" And then the two were off to see him. It didn't even take any long; only a few second in and they were already greeting distance with the man in the business suit.

"Sal-u-tations!" Penny waved towards Adachi. "Do you know where we are?"

@PolikShadowbliss
@dark

Bruce's ever present scowl becomes just a tad bit deeper after analyzing the map. Perhaps whatever was transmitting the signal simply locked off access to the other floors. That, or something more was at work here.

He turned to his two compatriots and glanced at Kara.

"The last thing we need is an existential crisis. Who knows, maybe in his world we are the fictional characters."

He turned to look at the myriad of other individuals that were just waking up.

"I've got a bad feeling about this entire scenario, this is a sick game for an enigmatic force. If we hope to make it through this, we should make as many allies as possible. We've all got skills and abilities that put us above the average person, but that doesn't mean anything in a situation like this."