Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
I will ask a series of questions. Your character is confined to single word responses. One word only.
The point of this exercise is to convey as much about the character with as few words as possible.

Need an example? This video should help explain.

What is your profession?
What is your favorite thing about your profession?
What do you like the least?
What do you wear to work?
Why?
What do you wear to play?
Why?
What do you like to do in your free time?
Who do you share this activity with?

Bonus:
There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, How do you capture it?

Character: James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes / The Winter Soldier

What is your profession?: Soldier
What is your favorite thing about your profession?: Saving
What do you like the least?: Killing
What do you wear to work?: Armor
Why?: Protection
What do you wear to play?: Clothes
Why?: Comfort
What do you like to do in your free time?: Mingle
Who do you share this activity with?: Pals
There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, How do you capture it?: People

Character: Lyth Highwind/Scentroden

What is your profession?

Violence

Entertaining

…Imprisonment

Clothes

Why?

Comfortable

Clothes!

Why?

COM-FORT-A-BLE!

Murder

Victims?

Don't~

Character: Salome "Shalom" Ascher

What is your profession? Secrets
What is your favorite thing about your profession? Intrigues
What do you like the least? Exposure
What do you wear to work? Suit
Why? Professional
What do you wear to play? Clothes
Why? Comfortable
What do you like to do in your free time? Drink
Who do you share this activity with? Myself

Bonus:
There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, How do you capture it? Trap

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
-------​

The rookie looks over to the doorway as the cheerful and senior interviewer - who just so happens will take over his shift in a few moments - ambled through.

"Joey!" called out the bespectacled smiler. "Hey, hey. Look, I know they've got super duper killer special for lunch today, but you gotta stay for a bit." he told him simply, two foremost fingers pointed towards the younger guy.

"What." he stared into the smiling man a blank stare. "But Cotton, I just got done with all these past interviews-"

"I know, I know."

"Some of them took a bit, even - like Zack."

"I know, I know..."

"Some were plain making fun of me, like Caeca."

"I know, I know-"

"Some, like Lyth just now, were unnerving to be around."

"I... know, I know...!"

"And some were just plain weird... Like Nima."

"Would you please stop talking about them as if they're your friends."

"And then there were your 'accurate renditions'..."

"...I know, I know." Cotton fixed his glasses in a momentary pause as he contemplated his junior's insane level of memory, and then started again before Joey could butt in one more time. "Look, I'll just get one of those specials and put it aside for you, alright? Thing is, a serpent-ship just stopped at port. And the top brass wants us to document some of her crew's experiences and whatnots in our distinctive style."

"Wait, a what-ship?"

"Serpent-ship. Like, those kind of planar ships people build into the back of giant-ass snakes. Not to say this one looks exactly like a snake, but it's... You know what, I digress. You gotta handle this bunch is what I'm saying."

"Why can't you just handle them? It's your shift!" Joey protested, to which Cotton's smile noticeably wears off, and his tone no longer in the jovial mood.

"I... have a written decree of law that states I can't engage verbally or physically with any dimensional traveler for an extended amount of time for the next ten months." Cotton states it in one breath, standing upright with his arms hidden behind his lean figure.

"Wait... Why would you have-" Joey's face is now strewn into a horrified pastiche.

"Don't ask." Cotton cuts him off. "So," he fixes his glasses yet again. "We cool?" he's smiling again, showing teeth even.

"Ye... Yeah." Joey slumps back in his chair, eyes looking to the floor beneath the interview desk.

"Fantastic, thanks. Any other favors you'd need, buddy?" Cotton asks as he stands at the doorway.

"Oh, uh... Mind getting two of those specials, then...?" Joey asks meekly. "If I get off early enough, I might be able to eat with Claire."

"Ooh, sly devil. That's gonna make her happy. Consider it done!" proclaims the bespectacled man, zipping off in the direction of the cafeteria, leaving Joey alone in the room again.

Joey sighs, and sets his papers right. Might as well put on a smile while he's at it, too. Sure enough, another batch of individuals begin to flood the corridor in front of his room - where waiting chairs provided temporary rest. He passes a cursory glance through the glass, and noted that they all seemed like decent people - but they were all girls! So he took the chance when another co-worker came into the room to deliver more papers before the rest of the interviews started.

"What's up with those girls outside? Man, don't tell me it was Mr. Baskerville who picked them out." asked Joey, ruffling his short, spiky hair to the girl, another fellow junior like himself.

"Nothing like that, Joe." she placed the stack of papers on his desk, and turned around to walk out. Turning to look over her shoulder, she went on to answer him. "It's just in the spirit of 'ladies first'. Or so I've heard. Well, best of luck. And make sure not to do anything to make Claire mad." the girl let out a stifled laugh, promptly exiting as she did so. Joey sighed, and then leaned forward again once the first girl walks up and twists the knob to his room.

-------​

"He... Hello." greeted the girl, head poking through the door to look around his room. Joey invited her in, to which she seemed less than enthusiastic to comply. The girl had medium-long black hair that framed her young, nervous face. If he'd have to guess, she was probably a few years younger than him. Not twenty, at least. He stared into those cerulean eyes as she settled down in front of him.

"We'll make this quick, alright?" says Joey. "Miss..." he stole a look at his papers. "...Ameria Faye Howlings?"

The girl nodded, and so it was all green to start.

"Okay." Joey cleared his throat. "Remember, please reply in only one word." he told Ameria, to which she nodded. "Let's begin."

"What is your profession?"

"...Cook!"

"What is your favorite thing about your profession?" asked Joey. Ameria contemplated it for a while before answering, smiling.

"Smiles!"

"What do you like the least?"

"Hunger."

"What do you wear to work?"

"...Apron?"

"Why?"

"Cleanliness."

"What do you wear to play?"

"...Sneakers."

"Why?"

"Clench."

"What do you like to do in your free time?"

"Chat."

"Who do you share this activity with?"

"Everyone!" replied Ameria. Joey looked on with surprise in his eyes.

"Really?" he asked. "You looked kinda shy just now. I was afraid you were gonna run back to your seat outside." he told the girl, whose cheeks began to flare a light red.

"Is- Is that also a question?" asked Ameria, twiddling the thumbs she's planted between her thighs. "It's just... I don't handle formal processes very well. It was even worse back home, when I first started out and tried to get a job."

"Oh..." Joey stared at the mats of her hair that clumped to the sides of her face as she talked. At the corner of her face, a scar peeked out. It wasn't noticeable at a first glance, but it definitely wasn't a small one. In fact... the longer he checked her out, the more scars he seemed to find on her, wherever her skin was exposed. On the face and some on the hands, especially. "I see... Hey, miss? What kind of world did you come from?" he asked curiously, it never having occurred to him that a petite-looking girl like her could be a fighter of some kind, despite what she'd put in 'profession'.

"I'm sorry, but do I also have to answer that with just a word?"

"Huh? Oh, no you... don't. Uh, well... " Joey seemed to finally realize he was going off-rails. After a quick massage to the temple of his head he goes back to the matter at hand, thankfully. "Never mind. Let's... continue. There's just one more question." he looks back at the form.

"Bonus." then says Joey. "There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, how do you capture it?"

"Tail." answered Ameria simply. As Joey watched her thank him and leave through the door, he definitely sensed some form of experience pushing that last answer through. Oh well... On to the next one.

-------​

The next girl walks in through the door coolly, a cautious yet unwavering gaze leaving her blue eyes. The two long bangs of short-cut hazel hair closely framing her face sway slightly as she sits down, hands formally placed palm-down on her thighs. Taking note that this girl was only the second of the bunch, he decided to speed things up.

"Let's begin. Answer with only one question, please." He looks at the form. The girl's name was Anatolia Lansley. She nods without a smile.

"None."

"What is your favorite thing about your profession?"

"Free."

"Alone."

"...Whatever."

"Why?"

"Choice."

"This."

"Why?"

"Easy."

"Train."

"Captain."

Well, she was surprisingly cooperative, thought Joey. He looked over her answers, and wondered who this 'Captain' was.

"Final question; 'Bonus'." said Joey. "There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, how do you capture it?"

"Gravity." answered Anatolia. She leaves without another word, leaving Joey feeling cold and unloved. He sighs.

Next!

-------
The next woman Joey recognizes to be a dark elf - which he felt was a weird thing to call someone. The only difference he could gather was the long, pointed ears poking out from behind her gray bangs. Well, that and the fact that she has dark gray skin and blood-red eyes. Anyway...

"Thank you for having me today." the girl donned in full armor suddenly spoke up, which surprised him. "I verily hope our proceeding goes well. My name is Hanesse Frau. My companions call me Ness, so please do, Mr Joe." she smiles slightly. Well, he definitely didn't expect that.

"Alright then, Ness! No reason to be so formal. Let's start." Joey laughs a small laugh, wrapping his fingers around his pen right. This was definitely going to be smooth sailing. "One word replies only, now." says Joey, to which Ness nods.

"Warrioress."

"Peace."

"Parting."

"Reliable."

"Why?"

"Oh. Um... Inheritance."

"'Casuals'...?"

"Why?"

"Comfort."

"Observe."

"Hathaway."

"'Bonus question." said Joey. "There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, how do you capture it?"

"Soothe."

Just before she left, Joey chimed in for a leisurely short chat.

"Hathaway, eh? He a good friend?" he asked, and she spun around, a strange look in her face. But within seconds, it was replaced by a warm smile.

"...Yes. He's... a very dear friend." answered the young woman, bowing and thanking Joey again afterwards before stepping out the door. Ooh, he thought. That was all the fluff he needed to smile until the next respondent checked in. Onwards, then! Claire is waiting!

-------
The next girl to enter the room was a bespectacled brunette in her mid-twenties, at least. Clad in a orange vest, shirt and skirt, Joey noted she seemed normal enough. For some reason, though, she kept on looking at her watch. For that matter, actually, she kept looking everywhere!

"Err... Miss..." Joey checked the form. "...Farra?" he asked, realizing her last name was not written down. "Don't worry. We're just going to have a quick interview is all. It's one-word, even."

"I get that." she replied back. "Let's start."

"Urk... That's my line!" thought Joey, though he was brought back to attention when she seemed to notice something on the previous forms. She pulled that particular sheet out of the pile, despite his protests. Either she's very sharp, or...

"H-Hey... Why does this have 'Argento' written on it?! Did he come here just now?" she seemed to be more focused now that this matter has come to light. Appropriately for someone with her temperament (assumes Joey), she shoved the form up close into his face. "Hey! Was this Argento a tall guy, with dark blue hair? And with a sharp, piercing stare?" but then she pulled back after a moment, and set the paper back on the table. "Oh, who am I kidding! Who else could be named 'Argento'?"

"Miss Farra," said Joey. "I'll have you know that we've had people coming here from two different versions of the same world." he continued, leaning forward himself. "As for that, I'm afraid it was just something I got from a co-worker of mine. I've no idea how he got that, and if it's from the Argento you know."

But Farra went over the details, and it was chillingly accurate.

"H-Huh...? So he did come here just now..." she muttered under her breath, completely missing the last bits of Joey's words, it'd seem.

"Miss Farra?"

"Huh?" she came to, still clutching the piece of paper.

"Is there something wrong?"

"...No. Nothing. It's all right." she hands the form back over to Joey, who pushes it into the stack. "Sorry about that. We had an interview to finish, right?" Joey agrees, and promptly pushes aside how weird her change in temperament was just now. They push on.

"Let's begin. What is your profession?"

"...Waitress?" she seemed conflicted with her answer. Why would there be a waitress of all things on a serpent-ship, though? Wondered Joey.

"Hours."

"Creeps."

"...Um... uh... Nametag!" answered the girl, apparently flustered for some reason. Well, that was weird.

"Why?"

"...Proper."

"T-Shirt."

"Why?"

"Sporty."

"Music."

"Friends." she points her thumb towards the girls sitting outside, smiling as she did so. Joey sighed with relief. He was right about her, apparently. Apart from that episode just now, nothing seemed to stick out as being interesting, if he were to put it heartlessly.

"Final question; 'Bonus'." said Joey, looking into her black, average eyes. "There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, how do you capture it?"

"Incinerate." answers the girl.

Well, there had to be a reason she was on that serpent-ship, right? Anyhow, she leaves just as quickly as she sat down, and seemed to talk a bit with the remaining girls before leaving. Alright then, three more!

-------
The young woman closes the door behind her. She was dressed like the typical wanderer, her figure drooping a red, scaled scarf most noticeably. Her golden hair was rather short, but not boyishly so. The ends pointed upwards, and Joey looked into her strong, magenta eyes as she sat level to him. Her face was a mix of slight fatigue, jaded perhaps, but there was definitely strength and determination behind that expression. And when she did smile after Joey introduced himself and outlined this silly little interview, he couldn't feel like he could be any more right about something.

"Thistle." she confirmed her name, simple and sweet as it was. The interview began.

"...Seeker."

"...End."

"Suffering."

"...Durable."

"Why?"

"Hazards."

"Hmm... Poncho."

"Why?"

"Soft."

"Read."

"Anyone."

"Bonus; there's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, how do you capture it?"

"Uppercut."

"Very effective." remarks Joey. The young woman leaves after a quick laugh, and thanks him before she does so. Joey thought her interview quite pleasant, and wondered what it was that she sought. Nonetheless, he silently wished her the best of luck. Two more!

-------
The penultimate girl arrives, and it's no girl. A woman, probably in her late thirties or so, walks through the doorway rather elegantly. She is smiling, and wastes no time in sitting down.

"Good day." she greets Joey, who has already looked at the form. Her soft smile is surrounded by light creases.

"And to you too, miss Emeritus Madeline Wendell." he greets her in return, and she nods, pulling aside a strand of her long white hair that had fallen on her face. Her black eyes seemed relaxed, and did much to paint her as a kindly person. Of course, this was just Joey judging a book from its cover. Only the interview may tell how she exactly is. "We'll start right away. Please answer honestly." he tells her.

"What is your profession?" asks Joey.

"Advisor."

"Travels."

"Misinformation."

"Dress."

"Why?"

"Appropriate."

"Shirt."

"Why?"

"Simple."

"Snack."

"...Interested?" she seemed to lean forward slightly, and a playful smirk adorned her face. Joey was taken aback by this at first, but she just as quickly slumped back into her chair and laughed quietly to herself. Whew.

"There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, how do you capture it?"

"Meteors..." answered Emeritus with a giggle. She might have been joking, but damn does that sound like overkill. Of course, she's supposed to capture it, but... It's not like 'Incinerate' was any better an answer. Sure, dragons and dinosaurs are two things apart, but the point still stands.

"Thank you for taking the time to join us in on this interview, miss Emeritus. Greatly appreciated." Joey tells her, putting her form to the side. She turns her head to look at him, and smiles with closed eyes and a slow nod.

"Likewise."

-------
Finally, the last girl enters.
From the looks of her, Joey reckoned she was around Ameria's age, if not a year younger or so. That would make her the youngest out of the bunch should his guess be true. Of course, the interviews don't discriminate. As long as someone had a tale to tell in this one particular style, the interviewers were always willing to pull out a fresh form to be sent into the great archives once they were done. Back to the matter at hand, the girl politely waves while muttering a word of hello to Joey. He returns the gesture, and she sits down, making herself comfortable on the mahogany chair.

The tips of her red hair flutter about under the air conditioning. She looks on curiously with her bright, blue eyes, sizing up the young man sitting across the desk. Blinking a few times during his explaining the basics of the interview, she quickly says yes when asked if it's alright to begin.

"Okay, we'll begin." Joey sets down to getting ready to fill out the form. "Now remember, miss Elliswhyre, to answer all the questions honestly."

"Understood."

"Apprentice."

"Growth."

"Bullies."

"Uniform."

"Why?"

"Discipline."

"Shirt."

"Why?"

"Easy."

"Collecting."

"Rim."

"Final question." said Joey. "There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, how do you capture it?"

"Teamwork." the girl answered confidently. Ah, thought Joey. This girl is definitely a smart one, like he is. He'd go on to think on how she is also a humble person (just like him), if it were not for the relief that the current bunch of respondents had finally been taken care of. Elliswhyre leaves after a handshake, which Joey definitely did not expect, and he throws himself unto his big chair, delighted that he was done.

Or was he...?

-------​

((Author's Note : Fuck. That escalated quickly.))

Reactions: Nocturnia
(i'll be using the same characters from the previous one! xP)
Amentiris (Jackal Demon)
Rune (human Mage)
Aiden (Human Demon Hunter.)
Eirwen (Human Monk/Ice Mage)

What is your profession?
Adventurer!
Traveller.
Inquisitor.
Explorer.

Exploring!
Discovery.
Hunting.
Challenges.

Nothing~
Homeless.
Killing.
Travelling.

robes!
Robes.
Armor.
Suit.

Why?
Comfortable.
Suitable.
Protection.
Flexibility.

Whatever~
T-shirt.
T-shirt.

Why?
Because~
Comfortable.
Comfortable.

Drink!
Read.
Train.
Practice.

Friends!~
Myself.
Allies.
Myself.

Bonus:
Seduction! ;D
Magic.
Teamwork.
Strength.

• Thank You
What is your profession?
Messenger
Unsocial
Bars
Leather
Why?
Inconspicuous
Jeans
Why?
Comfort
Vegitate
Alone

Bonus:
There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, How do you capture it? Explosives?

• Thank You
Character: Æðelwulf aka "Benji"

What is your profession?

A crack of a grin, a flash in mismatched eyes and a smooth, low rumble of a chuckle. "Mischief."

A laugh, wild and almost unstable with too many ungainly teeth on show and too much gold flashing unnaturally in one eye, "Winning."

A slow, relaxed shrug and an expression nearly a yawn, but there's something unhappy in the curl of a lip and subtly narrowed eyes, "Losing."

This is an easy one, it gets a snort and a lean backwards, eyes diverting, "Clothes."

Why?

Eyes are back, amused and a bit lewd to match the grin and a slash of a long tongue through heavy teeth, "Legality."

Grin stretches wide and predatory; there's a shift of weight, seated stance opening boldly (with no small amount of suggestion) and head tilting to the side as the chin lifts. "Nothing.<3"

Why?

A snicker and easy, sudden relaxation; slings legs over the arm of the chair to lean backwards over the other, humming. "Accessibility."

There is suggestion, but it is almost as a defense; eyes gleam a different shade and the hum dips to a slower, lower tune. "Explore."

Excited, almost loving but twinged with attitude and fire; shifts to stare, all honesty and bare open reality cleverly masked as a joke. "My Captain."

Bonus:

A hoot and a holler and he's already out of his chair, coat swirling behind him as he bounds off without the slightest of cares towards the aim of the game because hell! There is a dragon and he's never seen one of those! He could kill it or catch it or ride it into the sunset like those ancient moving pictures of men riding strange white animals and that is so much more fun than answering silly questions!

Raven
Beastboy
What is your profession?
Heroine
Hero
Protecting
Friends
Losing
Displeasing
Cloak
Tights
Why?
Blue
Movibality
Cloak
Jeans
Why?
Hidden
Fun
Read
Games
Myself
Friends
Bonus:
Spellbound
Beast

What is your profession?
>NEET
>Freedom
>Loneliness
>Whatever
Why?
>Because
>Whatever
Why?
>Meaningless
>Sleep
>Alone

Bonus:
>Tanks

• Thank You
What is your profession?
Pirate
Adventure
Losing
This
This
Why?
Lazy
Navigate
Blue
Bonus:
Horus

• Thank You
Sasha Keren

What is your profession?

Prostitute.

Sex.

Relationships.

Pants.

Why?

Mystery.

Nothing.

Why?

Sex.

Sex.

Clients.

Bonus:
There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, how do you capture it?

Net.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midian
Some of my own characters.

Trevean Auster

What is your profession? Con
What is your favorite thing about your profession? Mastermind
What do you like the least? Death
What do you wear to work? Personalities
Why? Illusion
What do you wear to play? Grin
Why? Enjoyment
What do you like to do in your free time? Compose
Who do you share this activity with? Audience

Bonus:
There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, How do you capture it? Price

Kaden Moranyo

What is your profession? Warrior
What is your favorite thing about your profession? Travel
What do you like the least? Death
What do you wear to work? Honor
Why? Code
What do you wear to play? Sand
Why? Location
What do you like to do in your free time? Read
Who do you share this activity with? Myself

Bonus:
There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, How do you capture it? Friends

• Love
Reactions: Midian
(come on, Sephy! *drags character over* you know you wanna do this! "I do not." shut it and answer the questions!)

What is your profession? "servitute."
What is your favorite thing about your profession? "my lord and master."
What do you like the least? "everything else."

What do you wear to work? "dresses."

Why? "because."

What do you wear to play? "..play?"
Why? "uhh..."

What do you like to do in your free time? "sing."
Who do you share this activity with? "myself."

Bonus:
There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, How do you capture it? "..sacrfice.."

(..you're just a little ray of sunshine aren't you, Sephy? *groans*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Isolde Lissan & Plaor'z

- - - - -
The following is the total and complete happenings of interview "Isolde and Plaor'z" also known as "Woman and Dragon- The basics".
- - - - -

Isolde walked into the small mostly wood room as always suspicious. She wondered for a moment if this was yet another attempt at making her more social by Merrick, however the thought was soon turned away as there was a strangely dressed woman sitting behind a desk in the middle of the room. Stopping where she stood, she immediately crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. The woman however was unmoved by this show of suspicion, instead she stood and straightened her blazer before walking over to her task. "Hello Ms. Lissan, my name is Jackie Reynolds and I will be your interviewer for the day." The woman held out a well manicured hand, Isolde just looked at it before nodding slightly. Smiling crisply she turned on her pumps and clacked over to the desk picking up a clipboard and pen. "Well now Ms. Lissan, if you'll follow me I have made arrangements for you and your," Here she giggled a bit. "Dragon to be interviewed outside where I am sure you two will be more comfortable!" The strange woman, 'Jackie', then walked around Isolde and guided the stony rider out of the wood room and into the sunshine.

As the two walked, Isolde saw two chairs come into view as well as her brilliant red dragon circling the area. Feelings of anxiety and indignation filtering through their bond. Jackie took a seat, and with her strange silvery pen motioned to the other seat. Isolde sat, silently fuming over this ridiculous task. "Alright, now where is your dragon?" A gleam of excitement washed over the woman's grey eyes. Plaor'z figured this was his que, and in a single heartbeat he landed with a ground-shaking landing. He smiled a wolfy grin when the strangely dressed woman screamed in surprise. "This is Plaor'z." Isolde spoke for the first time, there was humor in her tone at Jackie's reaction to the impressive beast. Finally recovering her nerve, Jackie cleared her throat and straightened up. "Player zee?" Isolde raised a blonde eyebrow at the woman's attempt to pronounce his name. "Plaor'z." Jackie frowned as she tried again. "Playorezy." Isolde laughed humorlessly, "Close enough I suppose." Plaor'z himself was not enjoying the constant mispronunciation of his name which he was quite proud of. "It is not of a language you understand Reynolds." The woman, yet again seemed unruffled as she shuffled a few papers. "Anyways, let's get on with your interview. As we progess, I hope you will answer in all honesty, also there is a few catches. Only answer with one word." Isolde simply ran her fingers through her hair with a snobby sniff. "What is this human silliness, are we not missing important training?" Plaor'z sounded restless and aggravated, as did she.
"What is your profession?" Isolde sighed before answering, "I am a dragon rider training for the day--" The woman held up a finger and shook her head. "One word answers only please." The blonde was beginning to fume, how dare this woman with her strange garb and tools treat her so nonchalantly. "Rider." Isolde growled, Jackie then looked at the dragon expectantly. "This insect cannot possibly be serious." With a faint smile, Isolde translated. "Mount." Plaor'z snorted angrily and Isolde blocked out the barrage of insults and demands in her mind. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad...

Q: What is your favorite thing about your profession?
Isolde: Baths
Plaor'z: Flight

Q: What do you like the least?
Isolde: Strangers
Plaor'z: Nova

Q: What do you wear to work?
Isolde: Armor
Plaor'z: Leather

Q: Why?
Isolde: Plaor'z
Plaor'z: Isolde

Q: What do you wear to play?
Isolde: Armor
Plaor'z: Sky

Q: Why?
Isolde: Protection
Plaor'z: Freedom

Q: What do you like to do in your free time?
Isolde: Archery
Plaor'z: Conspire

Q: Who do you share this activity with?
Isolde: Thoughts
Plaor'z: Nobody

Q: There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, How do you capture it?
Isolde: Capture?
Plaor'z: FProtect

By the end of the interview, Isolde's mood was considerably better. The same could not be said for her soul mate however, he was fuming about the lack of honest translation. After Jackie smiled and disappeared into the wood room Plaor'z pinned Isolde to the ground with his tail. "How dare you lie about what I speak, I knew you were a seedy insect but this is complete and dishonorable fibbing." Isolde scoffed. "Orz, I told you. The woman asked for one word answers. What do you want from me you overgrown lizard." The dragon set fire to several trees, and took to the skies allowing Isolde to finally catch the breath that had been knocked from her chest. "Such a baby." Isolde grumbled before making her way back to the target range.

@Soulserenity20 @Erranruin @Selina xD That last question though...

Jinx

What is your profession?
Destruction.

Explosions.

Boredom

Clothing.

Why?
Coz'

Rocket Launcher

Why?
EXPLOSIONS

Destroy.

Pow-Pow

Bonus:
POW-POW!

Reactions: - Falcon -
Character: Callysto Deathblade

What is your profession? Mercenary

What is your favorite thing about your profession? Gold

What do you like the least? Defending

What do you wear to work? Chain-mail

Why? Protection

What do you wear to play? Clothes

Why? Because

What do you like to do in your free time? Drink

Who do you share this activity with? Comrades

There's a Dragon rampaging around the countryside, how do you capture it? Violence

• Thank You
The gnoll rolled his dark eyes. "More questions? Already? Fine, but be quick about it. ...ridiculous."

What is your profession?
Farmer

Satisfaction

Assumptions

Clothes

Why?
Decency

Clothes

Why?
Decency

He narrows his eyes and gives a quick shake of his head. Meryg starts to speak before the halfling man asking the questions interrupts him with a small, pudgy hand clasping halfway about the gnoll's muzzle.

Dream

None

There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside; how do you capture it?
Carefully

• Thank You
What is your profession? Various.
What is your favorite thing about your profession? Change.
What do you like the least? Bosses.
What do you wear to work? Clothes.
Why? Conventional.
What do you wear to play? Clothes.
Why? Normal.
What do you like to do in your free time? Wander.
Who do you share this activity with? Myself.

Bonus:
There's a dragon rampaging around the countryside, How do you capture it? Bait.

• Thank You
Ellie Harper

What is your profession?
"Thaumaturge."
"Sewing."
"Corruption."
"Skirt."
Why?
"
Unknown."
"This."
Why?
"Mine."
"Escape."
"Nobody."

Bonus:
"Thread."

• Thank You