The One Wish That Changed It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm, Well that's easy, Your near the outskirts of Yunit City, Are you and your pokemon alright from the crash?" Nova looked the trainer over wanting to make sure he was alright, after all it was part of their duties as Rangers, " Ace can you see how far off are we from Yunit City? " Ace simply nodded and without ease lept up from where he was standing and was launched into the air for a few moments, his percing eyes scanned and looked upon the lights of the city making a quick estimate as he then started to desend down only to land on his feet with ease as he turned his attention his partner. " Were about 2 miles from Yunit City. If you would like you could follow us, We happen to be heading that direction. We could take you to the nearst pokemon center if you like." "Nice, Ace is right. You can follow us, if you would really like."

"Apart from a few bruises, I think I'm fine," Daman replied, brushing a leaf off his shoulder. Daman watched as the pokemon named Ace leapt into the air to see the city. "Curious," Daman thought, "Pokemon still have their powers. So would my staraptor be able to fly...?" However, his thought process was lost when he was interrupted by Ace and Nova. "You can follow us, if you would really like," Nova offered Daman. Daman considered this for a moment. On one hand, he didn't want Nova finding out too much about him. But Daman didn't feel like travelling alone with some many strange things happening, and he could better study the effects of the 'curse' if he had more pokemon to observe. So, Daman accepted, "Yes, if that's alright with you. And what about these two?" Daman indicated at the shinx and Sirena.

Nova and Ace turned there atention to the two that had not spoken the entire time waiting for a respond at least. "Will you two come with us?" In Nova's mind it seemed as though they didnt need his or his partner's help but would gladily wait even though it was getting dark and it was already midnight. Ace was looking at the two wondering if they would ever speak, they seemed rather silent when they arived Ace hopped they didnt scare or frighten the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.